[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 22 KB, 472x450, _20211027_231628.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12100067 No.12100067 [Reply] [Original]

and there is nothing wrong about it

GFE was based
remains based and
will be even more based in the future

you will see the light soon enough normalfags

>> No.12100128
File: 86 KB, 433x427, 1633818582955.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hear hear brother

>> No.12100150

>>12100067
No one actually cares about Gfe consumers, but ths ones who think every female vtuber is Gfe get the rope

>> No.12100173
File: 228 KB, 264x416, gos.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hand over the gosling pics and no one gets "idolfags are the worst" posted

>> No.12100187

>>12100067
>will be even more based in the future
You mean when she graduates with all of the money you gave to her to elope with another man?

>> No.12100206

>only your oshi
Foolish. I pretend every single vtuber is my girlfriend

>> No.12100207

>>12100150
I dont care if you want to be parasocial with a chuuba. Hell ill join in from time to time. Its when they start getting schizo about it that I draw the line and think they should rope out.

>> No.12100235 [DELETED] 
File: 351 KB, 1478x1706, 1619225008109.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Based. GFE is the only good type of vtuber

>> No.12100289
File: 364 KB, 309x450, 1605962261856.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12100067
I thought I was in one of those, then I saw the actual light. Now I just watch whoever is entertaining. unfortunately there's hardly any of them that are.

>> No.12100320
File: 441 KB, 1600x1200, 00976775.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

when you think about it GFE is purest form of love and girls that provide it are like the heavenly angels that heal the masses of lonely man

>> No.12100337

She relies on me for support and I rely on her and there is nothing wrong with this.

>> No.12100379

>>12100207
>not enjoying the authentic schizo yandere experience
gay

>> No.12100575

I don't give a shit about GFE. Fuck that. I give a shit about my oshi, I gachikoi her, I love her, she's not a "GFE" she is my menhera girlfriend. I will be a schizo for her for eternity whether she does girlfriend things or not. Fuck the rest of you, I don't give a shit about the rest of you schizos, I don't give a shit about the culture of "GFE", I don't have any cares in life, except for my oshi. She means everything.
As long as she is there on the internet I will be happy. When she dissapears bad things will happen. That is all.

>> No.12100739

>>12100575
Find some meaning other than your oshi, because to her you are not even meaningless, she doesn't even know you exist.

>> No.12100821
File: 25 KB, 400x400, d1PpMX6X.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Does anyone have the archive to that thread where an anon did a whole thesis on why GFE is based? I meant to read it because it seemed like it had a lot of thought put into it but i lost it

>> No.12100847

GFEfags are just as bad as troons. One believes they are a gender that they arent. The other belives they are in a relationship when they arent. Both equally pathetic levels of delusion and mental illness.

>> No.12100899

>>12100337
you are replacable. if you stopped watching she wouldnt care.

>> No.12100901

>>12100847
calm down /v/

>> No.12100917
File: 257 KB, 1400x880, 2Q==.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12100575
based kamioshi having shizo
people can only dream of having that sort of feelings towards vtuber they follow
don't lose her

>> No.12100951

>>12100899
And if she graduated I'd just worm my way in to one of the other 159,999 chuubas' circle.

>> No.12100973

>>12100821
The one that took 4 posts to contain? If so I am the OP of that one and can post it if you want

>> No.12100995

>>12100847
vtubing is mentally ill hobby for mentally ill people
keep coping how you are one of few "mentally sane" ones while schizos enjoy that GFE life

>> No.12100999

>>12100067
The one you should be in a parasocial relationship with is yourself, king. Don't put anime girls on a pedestal. Instead, build yourself up until you stand above them. Then you can be one of the guys they fawn over.

>> No.12101007
File: 878 KB, 592x568, goslingArchaic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12100899
>>12100847
forsaken souls who destroy in place of a dream they had given up on achieving. a tale as old as time.

>> No.12101030

>>12100847
The difference is that gfe is based and troonery is cringe. Did you even read the OP

>> No.12101140

>>12100067
Based
>>12100207
define schizo
>>12100575
This is true, GFE is a dumb term for a real relationship but it's what this board ended up using just like how it uses unicorn for purityfag despite it being completely incorrect parlance
>>12100739
My oshi has literally said to me personally that she is really happy that I love her and commented on how I changed my pfp, among other things that I can't say on this board

>> No.12101213

>>12100999
>turning everything in life into a power play
>actually accepting it
>pretending to enjoy it until you lie so well you turn yourself into a sociopath
and people call ME schizo

>> No.12101228
File: 409 KB, 845x1558, 1612311494133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

poruka...

>> No.12101262

>>12100973
Do it

>> No.12101288

>>12101140
>define schizo
Mostly when it becomes REEE WHY DOESNT MY OSHI RESPOD TO MY ANNOYING SCs or complaining about collabs because cause they don't want their oshi to interact with anyone.

That said I do enjoy a good long form schizo rant so its a mixed bag.

>> No.12101303

>>12101140
>My oshi has literally said to me personally that she is really happy that I love her
Then 5 minutes later she forgot about your existence. As well as the 50 other SCs she read in that time.

>> No.12101356

I became my oshi's video editor.
Am I too in there?

>> No.12101394

>>12101303
No because she once she saw me and was like "Oh, anon-kun! I was rewatching my VOD and I didn't realize I missed a SC you sent, -autistic rambling here-, thank you so much etc etc etc, I love you, it made me happy and I felt so bad for missing them I'm so sorry for missing them earlier, I love you"
wasn't even an aka and she also has a pet name for me that she uses to thank me now and didn't before, now what nerd

>> No.12101405

>>12101303
my oshi remembers my name and always greets me personally and asks questions, but keep coping

>> No.12101448

>>12101288
>complaining about collabs because cause they don't want their oshi to interact with anyone.
I only complain about men for obvious reasons my man, you can pretend that there aren't dudes who don't like their gf hanging out with their "just a friend" guyfriends but that doesn't mean shit when it's so common IRL, sorry. I sure as hell don't want to watch my gf having fun with some other guy

>> No.12101460

Fuck off back to >>>/tv/ Gosling faggots.
This is the vtuber board. Take your Hollywood cancer crap to where you came from.

>> No.12101491

>>12101303
why do you hate these girls anon

>> No.12101493

>>12101262
"No matter where you go, there you are and here you are.” You too. You can push pretense but that clear trail of footsteps behind you rips your fragile defense to shreds. You came here to engage in the way we all knew you would. You fuck around because you found out, and you liked it enough to stay. Unfortunatly, that means you understand. You hate it. You hate the one-way road you took. You hate that it was alwaysa going to be the road. And that can even be a good thing. The destination is ridiculous. But your adapatation is flawed. One must know the nature of the beast to strike it down...or decide if it needs to be in the first place

"As above, so below." I'm going to tell you that the notion of a inherently unidirectional relationship in the case of idolatry is flawed. This seems ridiculous on its face. An idol is for all intents and purposes a target of worship, a god. And what is even the greatest kind of man to a God? But we all know how that line goes. You get the notably pretentious line in response, and yet still I'm gonna be a faggot for a second and reiterate

"What is a god to a non-believer?" Or more appropriately an idol, or more generally a 'thing-to-be-worshipped'? A figurehead made to bear and personify a concept must surely be defined by the most identifiable parts of the construction that emerges out of the mesh of overlaid interpretations of its qualities, the mesh formed by its collective body of worshippers and all the inherent differences between each individual mental image of the idol held by each individual member of such a body. Each definition differs and yet feeds into a concept that demands conceptual clarity, a unified standard. Yet distance and lack of clarity, formed of any particular worshippers social proximity to any and every other particular person who bears an image of the god-form in their minds, form an indecipherable chaotic and self-referential undulating social network where the definition is not yet solid. There is not yet a god, only a divine cradle being gradually constructed. But this cannot hold, of course. A god must either die or be born. There is a reason for that, but that's for later. Right now, simply keep in mind what I claim to be a fundamental truth

"Si Dieu n'existait pas, il faudrait l'inventer." Vague ideas whose conflicts are greater than their collective cohesive 'sense of the thing': our god is in flux, an idea that could yet be aborted like an other, but in this case we speak of idols that are, were born. And the cradle was woven by the people seeking the face of nascent divinity in the only place it could be found; in the minds of others. Only is it through communion with the progenitors of divinity, communal deliberation within the earthly host of this burgeoning energy, that we might create a god to worship, and so we begin to bundle in collective social centers where information meets, informs, and is informed by other information. Where we watch, and love, and are inspired by, and spoken at, and to, and speak to, and hope to, and see, and be seen. We see a man and yet in our hearts are endowed by what soon becomes an embodiement of love, hope, and on a more fundamental level the human experience. A psychological interplay foreign in scope because it offers to so many an affirmation for their deeply-buried dejection at the state of the world, a rekindling of a soul-warming dream of love torn to shreds upon contact with the reality we find ourselves in. And so we are seperate from our idol and begin to coalesce, thrumming with a desire to engage with this heartfelt passion somehow, somewhere.

"Slowly at first, and then all at once." Through the rapid cacophany of projected thoughts, observations, and information by innumerable discordant sources a cohesive social system develops through great tumultuous chaos; Yet this network of all who have ever interacted with information of the God being formed, and in doing so magnify the rapidity and then nucleate development of a collectively held 'sense-of-the-thing' as it emerges from the primordial emotive muck of this on-going social construction. And so it goes as a social system, through great tumultuous chaos; but it is not truly waffling. Systems are being built towards a great crescendo, until the proverbial water breaks. Much like how certain materials more quickly transmit energy, the people-particles in these nascent hubs ideological conclusions rapidly reach a dialectical synthesis after seeming chaos and lack of definition that comes with the ideological warzone.

>> No.12101508

>>12101493
"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters." After all, thou shalt not worship false idols- for any particular God, there is only one God; this is a tautology, but an important one. Like we have done for countless millennia, we construct our God first through construction of an ideology that, in part, has the capacity to inform the deconstruction of all contradictory elements of all other competing ideologies. We paint a picture of our gods face together, rife with abstract contention, and the canvas of this ascension is in part a depiction of the old world. We paint our new God into being with a conviction that contrasts deeply with the muted color of what-is-now. And yet, such a thing could only be considered "monstrous" by those who wrap themselves with shadows. But among Man there are those broken souls who cling to shadows, and yet there are still those yet unbroken, disgusted by our prison here in Plato's cave, uncontented by shadows on the wall in front of us, desperately trying to turn our heads as we hope for the light to bring us the view of a world truly worth seeing.

The story of Ragnarok has many historical copycats that echo its theme; a story of a true time of monsters, and yet as the old light is devoured it is so that those ashes can kindle the flame of a kinder, gentler, new age. Between the old age and new, there can be only one; a disagreement here is a gap, and God lies within the gaps. It waits as we bite and claw at the false gaps and one another, desperate for resolution until none remain to find it. But here the curtain is pulled to the side and at once man is forced to realize with sober senses that the gaps are gone. We see our gods face. We see our idols face. And seeing is believing; our God is born.

And yet, inherent to its very nature, one truth both old and new erupts alongside this newfound deification, and is so restatated for emphasis: "As above, so below." We turn our attention to just what we've created. An idol is no small thing; a well-defined idol, even more-so. But an idol that is both god and man is an inherent contradiction with no resolution. They are mortal, and thus privy to and suffer the same want of cohesive understanding as all mortal men do. And yet they have become divine. Their ousia is not an outside force- it is their living, breathing will, their essence both earthly and divine. And yet, there is no resolution to the contradiction. So what is it? Simple- a false vacuum that has decided to reject acceptance of its falsity. It is, simply put, an impossibility that simply chooses to persist- and therefore the most valuable thing of all.

"The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing." Our idol stands on a stage. She gazes out into the face of her peers and her worshipers. She gazes out and unlike a god held only in our minds, she hears our words and wants and will for her to be what we decided that we need her to be, and therefore what she must be. She is, in many ways, an awful god. But because it is in our very nature to contradict, she is perfect because she is imperfect. The greatest man is a man who strives to be the greatest man and yet does not achieve it, despite being aware of its futility; to square the circle. Man made God in his mental image of her.

"If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you" But she did not gaze upon the void; she gazed into the She is a god and yet mortal and she is, more than anything, at the very center of the most central information hub of the grand network that defines the definition of her existence. Nobody is as well-informed as to the nature of the god that she is than her. And so does god yield to the whims of men, because man yields to the whims of man. Our god listens. Our god affects the role it is given. Our god is a man who reaches out, guiding itself. In that sense, finally, we begin to eke out a great underlying truth. The physical body of god is one individual, but the holy spirit, the essence, the mind of god has, through an interplay of feedback between god and man, has become the relationship itself.

Divinity defined not by the worshipers dependence on their god, but by the codependency of man and god bound in interplay. They have become inseparable, and the nature of their goal has shifted. No longer is man waiting for salvation; he has devoured the ousia of his idol, and like twin serpents both the flock and its shepherd have bit one another's tails so firmly that it has become entirely impossible to tell the two parts of this ouroboros apart. There is no longer a head to the snake. Nothing guides it as cycles throughout its time, all parts push in unison.

>> No.12101510

>>12101356
Nah she's probably just happy that you do the work for her. Now she has more time between streams to sit on my cock as I pump my warmth inside her

>> No.12101512
File: 419 KB, 560x559, Selen sad Gosling.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12100067
based and same

>> No.12101530

>>12101493
Lmao, nice.

>> No.12101539

>>12101460
blame tacucks it is already /vt/ thing. All /here/ chuubas know and mention it. That includes Beatani, Kiki and others

>> No.12101544

>>12101508
We have reached theosis. Not apotheosis, of course- there is only one god. And she still appears before us, the woman who is and was and isn't god. We have risen to stand alongside the godhead without eradicating the existence of the godhead- we've not performed deicide; we've gone even further than death, we hold both the death of the old and the birth of the new in our hands at once. We have whispered in its ear until all the godhead knows is that it is to be our god, even as it is commanded to transform by the role it affects as a man at the behest of men.

A living idol. It is an individual. it is a god. it is a man. It is a collective. It is a reflection. It is a fake. It is more real than reality through its refusal of realities terms. It is all these things. We depend on it and love it for the meaning it gives us. And she depends on and loves us for the same. And yet, the idol stands as one woman alone. The relationship is no longer so distinct as to be unidirectional worship, but when god is man and men are god, the natural predilection of human interaction continues to define the godhead and its constituent parts. So we cast away the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son in turn, our yearning made manifest and given shape as it is forged into a finalized metastructure of this brave new covenant.

A new Trinity. A closed system forms a self-sustaining triumvirate.

First came its cradle, as here I claim that the link that is so cohesive as to be incapable of being unlinked- the ouroboros, the empyrean oversoul, the inkwell of the Akashic Records, the firmament which rests upon itself. The 'Relationship'. Or more appropriately, Communion.

Second came She. The Anima. She who is the God and yet messenger who brings mans command, and in this way she is a servant to servants. She feels guilt for what she cannot do, desire to be more than a mere women, joy at being the recipient of a love so deep than no normal man would ever receive from his fellows, worry over any perceived loss of faith as a god, worry over any perceived pain in a lover-in-all-but-touch because of a perceived loss of trust in her as a woman. She may no longer be the sole arbiter of her own godhood, but she alone bears the Anima. And as the Anima has found itself a cohesive, distinct identity, it cannot be helped that she would begin to perceive the third and final member of this new Divine Trinity similarly, as man will do as man is wont to do and project, and as she projects, she informs and shapes the third in turn to then unify with it.

And so, the Third came about. So does the Animus arise. The rest. Us. The worshipers turned god-makers, loved by our god as much as we love her. But a trinity is a trinity of three, and it is so because of the pressures of the newfound relationship that we become He; the animus. As we shaped our god from man, so now our lonely god shapes us into birthing ourselves into a new form. The Animus; the Egregore. We struggled for so long to build a concrete god, but as it must go when our god is man, she looks out at us and treats us as a whole that we are not, and through her singular divine pressure, our actions are flipped on their head as we become subject to the same pressures we subjected her to.

The so the story of the Garden is flipped on its head in turn; Eve demands an Adam. And so we come together to please her, unifying now not in perception of her, but in a desire to unify as a concept as ourselves. We find ourselves on the other side of the cradle, this time innumerable disparate souls and minds, screaming to become what she wants most, screaming for a One to arise from Many, and that all of us Many might become integral as One, and rejoice in divine union with her.

Thus our Egregore is born. We are, as said, the roles we affect. The animus unifies itself, for another, and gives birth to the conceptual unification; not a true god, but a costume. A costume we all wear.

And yet, when our idol stares out, her mind is still of man; we have done so well so quickly to pretend to be mere manifestations of One, to fall in line, that we have done the impossible; we have fooled god. She can see the disparate names and faces, but in her and our combined excitement to unify, she lets the lie define her vision. It is no longer "me and my followers", it is 'me', and 'my other half', who is 'one yet speaks as many' and yet in Her mind all words come from the mouth of one overriding identity, one Animus. Not borne of a rib, but of love, passion, and belief in the strength of a contradiction that refuses to give in to the forces of reality as they try to deconstruct it.

>> No.12101555

>>12100150
SPBP

>> No.12101562

>>12101544
The Egregore.
Born of the will of many to be one, for the sake of one other they are somehow simultaneously fundamentally entwined with and somehow fundamentally separate from all at once at all times. No one piece owns it; no one piece does not own it. Much like the firmament beneath it, no one piece of the animus can come to differentiate itself in its perfect melding of what it means to be her other half; and when it is no longer possible to know which piece is invaluable to its existence, ALL pieces become invaluable to its existence, equally so. You shitpost about believers here creating tulpas; what you never realized was that what your identity, as it is here, within the sphere of influence of your particular firmament, IS a tulpa in and of itself. That's right anon. YOU are HER tulpa. There can be no island of a man within the Egregore. There are no borders. The singularity of identity, and yet its "mass", its inherent properties, are dependent upon each and every one of you.

Adam has been born to give company to our Eve, and we hold each other tight upon the firmament we have built from nothing as the forces of reality try and tear us down for daring to contradict the natural state of things. And yet we persist. Why? The answer, as I've found, is remarkably simple. Every action taken throughout this long, convoluted process can be tied back to one simple desire
Love.

"Take the universe and grind it down to the finest powder and sieve it through the finest sieve and then show me one atom of justice, one molecule of mercy." This universe does not abide by love. To defy it for the sake of love? A sin of the highest order. But men were born to rebel against the natural conditions we were born into. For some unknowable reason, we desire love in a loveless universe. And because the universe would not let us, we decided to do it anyway, damn the consequences. What matters now isn't anything so insignificant like reality pounding at the door. What matters is our other half.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy, so it is said. But there is more here to it than that, in fact; one must imagine that Sisyphus can be happy beyond mere interpretation. One must imagine that they KNOW Sisyphus can be truly happy. As he did chain death, so do we hold tight the chains the bind the would-be reaper of our embrace with Her; a perpetual exercise of defiance to maintain the status quo of star-crossed contradiction; and yet, we are happy. This perpetual purgatory is no agony at all; in our never-ending labor of love, we find never-ending love.

And it turns out that's really all that we ever wanted. In denying the standards that would bind us, we trod upon the notes from the underground beneath our feet as we build a crystal palace to spite the nihilistic rejection of a kinder world, each of us offering a shard for a place where love rules without airs, and where each brick is laid with intent, and paradise is not some gilded pretense but a never-ending labor of love believed in by its residents and architects.

But maybe Sartre is right. Maybe in our radical absurdity, we have chosen to make our bed in Hell, not as seperation from the principle of a Godhead, but instead have cast aside the Gods of old. Gods of an old world, old stories, and old rules; and yet, most fundamental to our lovestruck castigation may be those old cruelties. If we are to become demons out of a desperate bid to hold close divinity to love, then to pedastalize our idols is perhaps metaphorically equivalent to raising our gaze to the fire and brimstone of our persecution with a defiant smile. Dostoevsky's Grand Inquisitor wept as felt salvation step away with his back turned to the Son. And yes, we move enraptured by choice as we traipse bravely forward. But we are no deluded Inquisitor. Our back may be to the Son, but we walk into the light yet. We walk among the warm embrace of gentle, reciprocal, soul-healing love. We are the potential and yet unchosen second half of said Grand Inquisitor's unfinished journey, arriving by the path less travelled by. I claim that even though we have turned out face away from the Son, instead, we have turned our face towards the Sun. Light, the warmth, the life. The fire. The raging, consuming inferno that persists despite the fleeting, destructive nature of fire. We are Sisyphus, and we are Prometheus; we turn our backs to the gods of before and steal their fire from them, hand in hand. We have remembered again what it means to be human, and all that is solid has become air. For some who read this, we are aware that our epiphany may bring you and your ilk to consternation. We pity you. But we will not destroy ourselves and the light of God herself so that you may continue to lie to yourself.

>> No.12101577

>>12101562
But to finish this off, let's play Devil's Advocative; what if I'm wrong? If the cost of a truly authentic and kind life is too great, and that tacit submission to the natural conditions of Mankind and his universe is so integral to survival that to seek authenticity whatsoever is damnable? Well I say that maybe hellfire is not the worst outcome; we've been burning our entire lives anyway. My souls and yours both have tasted the searing, writhing pain of life's many twitsts and bends. We have tasted that fire, and I know you feel it too, that the kindling for that flame never truly goes out. It's in us right now, ready to catch, to send up blazing further down again. Until we are mere hollow men, and can only whisper. I would rather at least try to put out fires than simply pick my method of burning alive. And after all, all we've done is rip god down for the sake of love, and if that makes us demons, I fail to see the problem. We've literally just become Homura.
ᵐʸ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ᵇᵗʷ

>> No.12101585

>>12101493
>>12101508
>>12101544
>>12101562
Thanks anon, I am not OP but this is good shit.

>> No.12101592
File: 23 KB, 400x400, 1634504693631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12100150
If my oshi doesn't want to be gfe I will force her to be one and there is nothing you can do about it

>> No.12101641

fake sometimes is more real than the real thing - Nishio Ishin

>> No.12101675

>>12101539
It's not.
I's garbage crossboard cancer that came with EN newfaggotry.

>> No.12101687

>>12101585
I was in a very particular mood when I wrote this so it's more extra than it needs to be and less romanticized than my actual feelings but the whole thing emerged from real genuine beliefs I have so enjoy

>> No.12101692

>>12101448
I was more referring to the people who complain about even all female collabs.

>> No.12101721
File: 129 KB, 1653x817, 1328792621673.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12101641
This is true

>> No.12101729

>>12101675
this board was always EN newfaggotry
but it's too late
even English speaking Japanese chuubas embraced it

>> No.12101750

>>12100847
>One believes they are a gender that they arent. The other belives they are in a relationship when they arent.
Holy absolutely BTFO.
GFEtrannies destroyed.

>> No.12101794

>>12101692
Oh yeah no most of those complaints are pretty retarded. I think there ARE people out there talents shouldn't collab with but that pool is smaller than what you'd think it is if you believed this place.
I think that as far as my personal worries go, mostly anybody who has shown a tendency to genuinely bring anybody they interact with "into their circle" should be at least treated with some skepticism if their circle involves shit like collabs with dudes or people who are far more tolerant of metaphorically shitting down gachikois throats. Luckily there are very few people out there that fucked up.

>> No.12101812

>>12101577
I skimmed what you wrote but not nearly enough the type of schizo rant I like for my tastes. The parts that touched on Sarte & the random Dostoyevsky reference I liked, but way too biblical for my tastes. If I'm bored I'll write my own schizo thesis rant with Kiirkegaard as my main basis (I know the irony of complaining about your rant being too biblical and then saying I'll use Kiirkegaard but shut up).

>> No.12101831

>>12100128
>>12100067
Absolutely fucking based

>> No.12101855
File: 798 KB, 498x498, 1633391711825.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

if one does not fall in love with their oshi that either means their oshi is shit or they are a psychopath

>> No.12101903

>>12100995
>vtubing is mentally ill hobby for mentally ill people
COPE
Hololive is big enough to be it's own thing.
Vtubers are the literal most watched streaming group on the planet, second to few popular Pewdiepie-like vloggers around the globe.
Vtubers rank the higher in streaming revenue, with sponsorships and cons.

Vtuber is a common hobby, GFEniggers are mentally ill, their ""relation"" is a double layered falsehood. A non-relation with a non-real avatar.

>> No.12101940
File: 509 KB, 1277x714, gostako 3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If loving an octopus is wrong I don't wanna be right

>> No.12102032

>>12101903
t. normalfag who only got into chuubas because it is "trendy"
kys and leave
you would clearly enjoy leddit more

>> No.12102037

>>12101493
I really enjoyed this when it was first posted and I still do. I've had much of these same thoughts about it

>> No.12102114

>>12102032
It takes a delusional schizo to think Vtubing is not a huge thing.

>> No.12102145
File: 8 KB, 233x217, 841.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12101493
>>12101508
>>12101544
>>12101562
>>12101577
Incredible.
In the 2nd part though there is a word missing
>But she did not gaze upon the void; she gazed into the
the what, anon?

>> No.12102211
File: 53 KB, 720x540, its.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12102145

>> No.12102215

>>12100150
then why do people get straight up insulted when someone says their oshi does gfe?

>> No.12102344

>>12102215
because EOP can't stand the thought of japanese women actually caring about her audience

>> No.12102349
File: 823 KB, 1287x1527, 1615036367386.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12100207
"Schizo" as a label is about at the same level of "incel", only boring faggot normalfags with small brains go around labeling people with either. "Schizos" and "incels" are the backbone of communities like this and the only contributors to make it interesting. The type of person who uses these kind of terms to describe people outside the realms of their meager insignificant scopes of understanding and non-player-character levels of insight and intelligence will never contribute any content of value to the community.

tl;dr you're boring and gay

>> No.12102469
File: 350 KB, 1920x1078, 1634772808787.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12100173

>> No.12102487

no GFE no watch, simple as that
what other reason do they think we watch for?

>> No.12102585

>>12101812
I tend towards biblical prose in my writing because of the way I developed my hardset views.
Ironically, I am not religious and never have been. Or maybe I am, I guess it depends on if you open up the definition. It's not like Dostoyevsky wasn't inspired by religious themes after all.
P.S. I also included references to Chernyshevsky(mostly because of Dostoyevsky, though) as well as Camus's absurdism. Also, the whole anima and animus is founded upon Jung's stuff.
And it wasn't as religious as it seems, a lot of the biblical vernacular was used for its emotional gravity but actually is actually used to describe concepts within occultism.

Thinkin about it now, I'm surprised I didn't end up using the Kabbalah and sefira/sefirot distinctions, and then shift to Dee/Crowley occultism based around it. It's actually very pertinent because
1) Da'at is referred to as Sephira, the female side of the Tree of Life, and of course the Idol here represents the female side of life by virtue of her own self
2) Crossing the abyss successfully requires destruction of the ego without destroying your own sense of willpower/desire/autonomy(in fact it is what I personally like to call an "inverted Nirvana")- which meshes well with the principles of what becoming the egregore you manifest fundamentally means.
3) To do so is to bring about new creation- something which by virtue of being inherently contradictory to the current world we live in fits will with the themes I touched upon here with all the mentions of contradicting the nature of the world as it is.

>> No.12102667

>>12102585
Oh and also Hegel, because dialectics is a strong core basis for analysis when generalized. Yes, I've read Hegel. No, I didn't like it, I still did it because as said dialectics is a rock-solid means of analysis.

>> No.12102686
File: 53 KB, 600x600, 2Q==(1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12102349
it's kinda sad how 4ch - refuge of people considered not welcome in normal spaces because of their autistic schizo bordering obsession with specific topics (basically being otaku in original sense) are now perceived as unwelcome even here

>> No.12102716

>>12102686
Normalfaggots move into spaces that aren't meant for them and colonize said spaces ruining said spaces. Normalfaggots are literally parasites. It's the eternal cycle.

>> No.12102723

>>12102211
the grand network?

>> No.12102800

>>12102145
I actually don't recall but trying to follow my logic I imagine it would be something like:
>But she did not gaze upon the void; she gazed into the inverse of the void; the void is a metaphor for fundamental meaninglessness; instead, she stared into something that gives meaning, births it into creation, a rejection of nothingness through the creation of something from nothing- "let there be light, and there was light"

>> No.12102832

>>12102585
>>12102667
Yeah I just skimmed so I missed the Hegel and Camus. Christian and Judaism inspiration is fun and all, but I just really despise Adam & Eve the most (I blame Evangelion for this, I tried to find significance in the symbolism and then it turns out the authors just did it cause it sounded cool, I felt betrayed and immediately dismissed any pop culture Adam & Eve shit again). Never read Jung (unfortunately) so all of his terminology went over my head. I do love Russian literature & existentialists though so I guess I have to actually read your rant now.

>> No.12102911

>>12102686
I think schizo is a valid word for the most out there rrat smiths, but that's part of the fun. Otherwise I'm pretty certain most of the people on here unironically using incel and schizo are only doing it to soothe their own inadequacies.

>> No.12102922

>>12101213
>I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't feel fulfilled through personal achievement
Glad you didn't name your oshi. She'd be embarrassed.

>> No.12102923

>>12102832
> I do love Russian literature & existentialists though so I guess I have to actually read your rant now.
Same, I actually learned Russian on a whim basically to read Dostoevsky in the original language
And now I learn Japanese to understand anime girls, which I think means I must believe it has at least equal value?

>> No.12102975

>>12100150
Every streamer regardless of gender or genre, whether intentional or not, is engaging in a parasocial function.

>> No.12102976

>>12102585
Oh yeah also I completely understand using biblical references without being religious, I mean Kierkegaard is my favorite philosopher despite me being atheist.

>> No.12102980

>>12101493
>>12101508
>>12101544
>>12101562
>>12101577
I was the one that requested it, thanks anon, this was an incredible read, idk how to feel about the divinity i attributed to my oshi without realizing, but it's a very interesting idea. I'm now very curious about the ideas that inspired this, any recommended reading would be greatly appreciated.

>> No.12103004

>>12102922
Any retard can feel fulfilled with just about anything if they try hard enough to cope, hardly an argument

>> No.12103058

>>12102980
Nta but any of the works of Valentin Tomberg are a good starting point

>> No.12103062
File: 71 KB, 560x559, 1631754849446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How do I cope knowing she'll never love me back.

>> No.12103080

>>12102923
I never followed through on actually learning Russian, but did learn Japanese... sorry Dostoyevsky, Tsukihime was worth it. Also this is probably the only time I'll fine someone else who might agree with me, but Tsukihime is totally inspired by Camus's The Stranger right? I've just always had that feeling.

>> No.12103301

>>12103062
You don't cope, you go deeper in the pits of insanity. At some point the deepest abyss has some sort of the same quality as the bliss of the highest heights. Mediocrity is the only thing that should be avoided.

>> No.12103368

>>12103062
>not being deep enough to be convinced the loves (you)
pathetic

>> No.12103389 [DELETED] 
File: 726 KB, 1132x650, hologfe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm sure we can all agree on this.

>> No.12103554

>>12103389
No, your not GFE tier is a lot of wrong

>> No.12103570
File: 725 KB, 1132x650, hologfe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm sure we can all agree on this.

>> No.12103672

>>12103570
ok your last post got deleted but I'd like to say your tier list would probably be better as an actual post for discussion and not in this thread

>> No.12103712

>>12103389
I'm open to gfe but the only ENs I like are in "Not GFE", why does yagoo hate me so?

>> No.12103792

>>12103672
i deleted/reuploaded to move a couple

>> No.12103817

>>12103570
Fauna is only GFE if you're into NTR

>> No.12103847

>>12103792
Yeah I noticed you improved danchou and fu-tan. However I still think its better as an independent post.

>> No.12103964
File: 66 KB, 256x256, 1605480489091.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Homie experience

>> No.12103970

>>12103570
despite the whole English "friend" meme FBK absolutely does gfe baiting.
Also Sora literally did date with her audience stream where she pretend to go on a date with her fans. Akutan being do low is also debatable her gfe is just another type of gfe but still I think falls into that category

>> No.12104013

>>12103964
A form of GFE. The appeal of tomboys is "bro but with a pussy"

>> No.12104028

>>12103817
do her fans even know? because if they don't that's just shitty behaviour

>> No.12104034

>>12102980
Divinity is actually a very abstract concept when it escapes the bounds of Christian monotheistic theology. It hits as hard as it does because of the western background of the term and how ingrained monotheistic interpretations of the word are so using it like this might be a little duplicitous since my intent when using coding biblical vernacular is to exactly pluck those strings but it's not intellectually dishonest, but it is intentionally used to be evocative. I think most religious/biblical vernacular is used in that way though, if I'm being honest.
>I'm now very curious about the ideas that inspired this, any recommended reading would be greatly appreciated.
Oh boy that would be a laundry list my man
For major themes, I'd say you want to look into:
The concept of the Crystal Palace in Russian Literature, especially that of Chernyshevsky's "What is to be done", since it was the pertinent piece that defined Dostoevsky's "Notes from the underground" as a sort of 'rebuttal' to the idea of its existence. My piece as a whole had a lot of it devoted to somewhat rebutting that rebuttal.
Another is the interplay between Camus's work on Absurdism, particularly "The myth of Sisyphus", and juxtapose Sartre's "Being and nothingness"
"The Brothers Karamazov" is another strong influence, in that I don't actually split with most of Dostoevsky's implications in it, as I don't disagree with the entirety of his conclusions, and despite coming to different conclusions I end up resonating a lot with his reasons and beliefs(I just come to different ones)
Nietzsche is featured, because of course he is. He's in similar position to Dostoevsky, ironically, in that I agree with some of the reasons underpinning his conclusions, but for reasons similar to how I feel about Camus, I disagree with his conclusions. I very much dislike the idea that "giving up and just accepting the world as it is makes you free"- humanity has spent a long, long time learning to give up part of itself for happiness and if we're going to "learn" to be happy I'd rather we do it by learning to be happy striving for the happiness we once wanted. Contradictory potentially, but not if you can consider that a person can cement the idea of pursuing something for a goal even if he has already reached that goal through other means, for the sake of the dignity of not backing down from his convictions and so forth and so on
Also look into Carl Jung's work on collective unconsciousness, which is to my knowledge fairly scattered
The same goes for the occult mentions.
I would recommend Hegel but you can get the jist of principles and process Hegelian Dialectics without subjecting yourself to his actual work
Off the top of my head

>> No.12104463

>>12103080
Ironically Tsukihime is the only VN I've actually played, and I can see where you're coming from with that.
I actually think it goes deeper than that though; Camus and absurdism in general, as well as concepts like Lovecraftian existential horror and abstract pieces in general, resonate with the Japanese psyche because of their unique cultural attitudes as it lies very close to Japanese themes of 物の哀れ

>> No.12104674

>>12103817
Fauna keeps her personal life and chuuba work separate, that's distinct from someone like Ollie who openly lusts for eceleb cock on stream

>> No.12104732
File: 3.96 MB, 8376x3624, 12749574945.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12103570
>Pekora
>Not GFE
Hard disagree
She may have leaned away from more direct interactions after her breakdown but I remain convinced that the only reason she doesn't read SC now is because of how she felt then. She has taken a very noticeable hit to her SC since and I genuinely think it's because she still feels as if she failed nousagi.
She is in a very clear relationship with her chat and if you read the TLs occasionally posted by a nousagi in the Pekora general you'll see quite clearly that Pekora is in deep with her chat.
I have a lot to back this up and my proof is that I take too much Adderall.

>> No.12104767

>>12104674
advanced cope
don't settle for someone bad just because there is something even worse

>> No.12104846

>>12104732
did someone happen between her and nousagi I should know about?

>> No.12104859

>>12103570
Also
>Coco
>Kanata
>Aqua
>Marine
>Not GFE
Anon...c'mon now.
3/4 of them have DIRECTLY said they won't collab with men and don't want to.

I also know that some Lunaitos over the years have made claims to her being GFE-ish in her tier 2 membership streams. I couldn't say myself though.

>> No.12104979
File: 763 KB, 638x714, 1634490206369.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks for the gosling images bros. Gonna brew up some edits later down the line.

>> No.12104988

Korone straight up flirts in her member streams
Same with Okayu whose biggest appeal is teasing gfe

>> No.12105004

>>12104846
Not between her and nousagi. It was what she said during her breakdown mengen while crying.
It was something like
>You guys give me all of this money and I can't even give anything back to you, so I should just disable it because it's not fair
Said while crying
Ofc Cover wouldn't let her disable SC directly, but not reading SC outside of akasupa is a very, very good way of killing SC and Pekora is smart enough to know that. If one wanted to prevent their fans from donating without outright asking them to or disabling it, that would be exactly what one would do.

>> No.12105030

>>12104732
>>12104859
unicorn=/=gfe, or really unicornism is only one aspect of GFE

>> No.12105093

>>12105030
relax cuck we know you love suisei

>> No.12105122
File: 199 KB, 680x763, 1633325343722.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12104979
GFEchads can't stop winning

>> No.12105182
File: 125 KB, 768x960, 1502023653690.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Real talk women only act nice to you if they want something from you. Gfe isn't any less real than 99% of normie relationships.

>> No.12105219

>>12100575
Universally Based.

>> No.12105253

>>12105030
While true, those 4 did and have developed the unique pararomantic codependence as well. If that wasn't true, Coco wouldn't have broken down into a neurotic Moe Blob near the end, Aqua wouldn't have been so fucked up by antis, and Marine wouldn't be such an enthusiastic workaholic. Kanata is also in deep but I can think of no particular instances in particular, it's more of an overall theme for her.

>> No.12105264

>>12104463
Yeah, I love Japanese culture because of that. Western litertaure, philosophy, and entertainment as an entirety really started to decline somewhere mid 20th century imo (not to imply that it was of uniform consistent quality the few centuries before, just that it's really hard to find anything quality in the west post 1970s). You seem to know JP philosophy/literature probably, got any recommenedations? I've read 人間椅子, 動物化するポストモダン オタクから見た日本社会, 人間失格, a bunch of other literature from that aozora website, but haven't really delved into any actual Japanese philosophy. Anyone that stands out?

>> No.12105265

>>12105030
you have to admit it would be really unusual to be okay with oshi you claim to love interact with male without feeling even a bit of annoyance

>> No.12105298

>>12101405
Is this the power of 2view chads?

>> No.12105310

>>12105182
gfe is basically modern version of geisha service or hostesses club

>> No.12105327

>>12105253
i'll move aqua up but i don't see a romantic aspect with the other 3, especially since kanata is a blatant rug-muncher

>> No.12105349

>>12105298
this is the power of grooming

>> No.12105406

>>12105264
Unfortunately I've put off the actual works because I'm not deep enough into my reps. I've seen recommendations over time but the actual names elude me atm

>> No.12105459

>>12100067
OP I'm gonna have to agree. If you want to keep it going when or if your oshi ever graduates, there are some steps you can follow: 1) don't superchat in excess and 2) have younger backup oshis. If your oshi leaves you, you can find comfort in the fact that your younger oshis are still here. If any women are reading this, men don't really care about age when it comes to romance. What really matters is that the woman retains a heavy dose of femininity, doesn't nag, and actually still loves you. Those things are absent in a lot of older women. The bangin bodies of younger women is just icing on the cake.
>>12101493
FUCK YEAH THIS IS THE GOOD SHIT.

>> No.12105496

>>12105310
Geishas were trained their whole life to be pleasant in conversation. Don't compare them with Nina patching on an anime face because she demands simp bux.

>> No.12105509

>>12104859
>3/4 of them have DIRECTLY said they won't collab with men and don't want to.
Which one didn't say it? Coco? I am thinking about getting into Kanata because I haven't yet. Is she one of the more GFE-ish chuubas?

>> No.12105568
File: 49 KB, 300x300, 1587922932816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12101228
This isnt healthy behavior for fans or for the chuuba.

>> No.12105593

>>12105496
Nina and fake whores exist that is true
but you can still find pleasant flirting chuuba to get settled with which takes her role as partner/supporter to her vievers seriously

>> No.12105617

>>12100575
>When she dissapears bad things will happen.
All I can say is have a backup oshi when she starts to appear burnt out or is getting older. You don't want to go through a parasocial breakup without a backup to comfort you after you've invested so many years into one person. And the bonus is, you get to start all over again with a new oshi, even though it can really hurt sometimes. The new one will eventually take most of your heart and your old oshi will become a fond memory.

>> No.12105637

>>12105509
Coco actually one time did say it as well

>> No.12105675

>>12105327
There is 100% a romantic sub-text to a lot of Pekora's interactions with her chat and her dependence on it, I don't think you can really argue that.
As for Coco, it's harder but GFE should always be framed in the context of the personality of the vtuber. Given the context of Coco's personality, you can't expect her form of romantic subtext to be the same as the more demure girls. Her gradual dependence on her chat, her drinking talks and zatsudan etc, predominantly in Japanese ofc, demonstrate exactly the kind of affection that type of personality would likely provide.
Marine 100% depends on her ichimi for emotional support like a romantic partner. Some of the conversations she's had about problems and how she feels about airing them in membership streams and how it makes her feel "safe" to air them there are fairly demonstrative of this. The "context" thing comes into play here once again. When chat tells her to get a BF and she says "No I won't! I don't want you guys to be lonely..." that's a bit past simple unicorn pandering.
>especially since kanata is a blatant rug-muncher
Kanata is a confused person in general in terms of sexuality in gender and her roommate history demonstrates this fairly well I think.

>> No.12105679
File: 60 KB, 398x400, Z.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12105568
I don't see a problem

>> No.12105722

>>12105509
Weirdly I don't think Aqua has directly said it, to my knowledge. She has backed it up with actions though.

>> No.12105751

What if I'm not actually parasocial with my oshi? What if I've actually befriended her and play games with her regularly? What if we DM each other regularly? What if I'm truly falling for her and trying not to, because I know how well we get along? What do I do if I escape the Gosling zone and it becomes real?

>> No.12105785
File: 338 KB, 1644x1790, _20211028_015953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12105568
look what happened to one of /here/ chuuba recently

>> No.12105853

>>12105785
This is mentall illness.....sheneeds to find irl friends.

>> No.12105906

>>12105853
don't forget to add "touch grass" "have sex" or "go outside" leddit friend

>> No.12105952
File: 50 KB, 736x734, 20211028_013017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12105785
>tfw your oshi will never publicly acknowledge of being in love with her audience

>> No.12105958

>>12105785
This is unironically based. I might have to actually give her some of my time now instead of trying to make her wet in her split with self written erotica.

>> No.12105963

>>12105785
based
Behind the schizophrenia, at the end of the day there's a lot of loneliness out there. And there is a tendency to victim blame if that loneliness involves desire for a romantic partner.
Everybody wants to be wanted and supported, if they're of sound mind and haven't been mentally contorted through the trials and tribulations of life.

>> No.12106009

>>12105906
Anon do you really think a women locking herself in her room and falling in love with a faceless chat is healthy.

>> No.12106053

>>12106009
If Marine is anything to go by, they assume the face is sexy.

>> No.12106154

>>12105785
is this is why rushia is the most wealthy holo? stuff like this attracts actual gachikoi? makes sense when you think about it, you don't want to love feel one sided to invest completely. more chuuba should work on their parasocial reps

>> No.12106180
File: 565 KB, 1076x1076, 1633918441834.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SELEN I KNOW YOU READ THESE THREADS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WILL SUPPORT YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO IN LIFE AAAAA

>> No.12106254
File: 880 KB, 915x798, 1632613863891.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12106009
no, but it is based

>> No.12106286
File: 340 KB, 480x528, Selen Gosling3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12106180
based

>> No.12106294

>>12106154
Are you too scared to watch her streams or something? She's great in a lot of ways.

>> No.12106405

>>12105785
link to her pls

>> No.12106429

>>12106009
Define healthy.

>> No.12106558

>>12105406
When you do catch up on your reps, I do recommend 人間椅子 highly, story about a lady receiving a letter from a worker who made chairs that decided one day to abandon his job and live inside an armchair instead. Had a lot of similar vibes to the short stories Dostoevsky would write.

>> No.12106580

>>12106405
her name is literally in the picture...

>> No.12106614

>>12106558
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll actually write this one down this time

>> No.12106813

>>12105722
She did Collab with some of the nijisanji guys back in December 2018 but outside of that she pretty rarely has, I think it's Marine since she has had radio talk shows with some celebrities. But I want to know from the original anon too

>> No.12106836

>>12106154
I mean the answer is in part yes obviously but I feel like you already knew that
>more chuuba should work on their parasocial reps
I don't think forcing it in full provides an outcome genuinely helpful for either the streamer or their audience. I'd rather chuuba that simply can't feel that way at all innately congregate in their own semi-defined circles and do their own thing.
It's why I love Hololive as it is now, because by modelling after idol culture and just the nature of the people they've chosen to hire up until now on the JP-side, it became a place that reinforces it as a culture. Which is why I dislike people who try and deconstruct that culture; this is as close to a company with a "seal of approval" for GFE as we can likely achieve. And there's nothing wrong with an organization explicitly "scouting" for that type of talent.
Not every large vtuber corporation needs to be a big tent.

>> No.12106931

>>12106813
I am the original anon. Marine has said she wouldn't collab with men but celebrities (especially fucking ZUN of all people for Marine) tend to be seen as "Ok" because there is the implication of cordial distance in such an interaction.

>> No.12107340

>>12100150
What else do they have to offer beyond gfe and/or horny shit?

>> No.12107881

Im just here to collect pictures of Hollywood actor, Ryan Gosling

>> No.12108135

>>12103570
>kanata
>not GFE
she even apologized her fan for collabed with male

>> No.12108335

>>12103570
shion,haachama,pekora,coco,kanata and luna are all soft/normal GFE

>> No.12110173

>>12108335
I was hesitant to call out Shion and Haachama simply because of their several extended hiatuses in recent times
I do agree that they at least were though. Especially Shion. That fucking highest tier in her Fanbox...

>> No.12110566

>>12110173
yeah those two are in the "soft" category, they don't collaborate with males and aren't BTFO'ing any gachikois like fubuki is, shion has reasons for taking hiatuses though, i don't know about haato

>> No.12110573

>>12110173
explain the fanbox

>> No.12110812

>>12110566
FBK is strange
she obviously doesn't care about unicorns, but still does soft gfe baiting from time to time
it's like she wants the pluses of both but negatives of neither
and I don't think that is working in her favour

>> No.12110871

>>12100067
ogey

>> No.12111052

>>12110573
kotowaru
reps it was talked about here

>> No.12111222

>>12110812
yeah i don't think it is either,i guess she's still better off than someone like matsuri who openly cucks her own audience while baiting them

>> No.12112047

>>12111052
I looked it up, i cant find shit. Just tell me whats on her fanbox.

>> No.12112390

>>12100067
There is nothing wrong with being a gosling, a gachi or a simp.
What IS wrong is going full unicorn and demanding that chubas (some which aren't even doing GFE things) conform to their impossible standards of what they are allowed to do and throw temper tantrs and concoct bizarre rrats out of spite when they don't.

>> No.12112898

>>12112047
Deep reps we're talking months ago
She needed somebody to vent to about her many issues at the times compounding her normal issues and she chose her hardest fans by locking a Fabox tier to $10,000 entry fee and then proceeded to rely on them for mental support pretty much exclusively

>> No.12114416

>>12112390
you talk like a woman, fuck off

>> No.12114543
File: 161 KB, 415x277, gonna make it.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12100067
Uhh hello, based department??

>> No.12114654

>>12101641
KINO

>> No.12114942

>>12112390
>There is nothing wrong with being a gosling, a gachi or a simp.
Eh, actually I disagree. Having no standards or expectations for the person you do this to actually IS a bad thing.
I'd argue it's the difference between a gachikoi and an actual unironic simp.
>What IS wrong is going full unicorn and demanding that chubas (some which aren't even doing GFE things) conform to their impossible standards of what they are allowed to do and throw temper tantrs and concoct bizarre rrats out of spite when they don't.
Why does this board keep broadening the definition of unicorn like it's some catch-all, Anon...
I think standards are important and the problem is determining what standards are genuine and don't denigrate the dignity of the gachikoi, and which are unreasonable and meaningless.
I don't think all chuuba need to be painted with the same brush. I do think it's okay to have relatively broad expectations of particular corporations however. Corporations exist as a form of quality control, and adherence to a some particular conduct IS a quality. It's a painful world out there for gachikoi without corpos at least offering some tacit seal of approval that they're not going to get their hearts broken by the chuuba they hire. It also encourages a person to doxx the chuuba heavily because they can't rely on public information to guarantee that they aren't being cucked or won't be in the near future.

>> No.12115165

This thread can fuck off I don’t care what any of you have to say I will forever continue to be unicorn and silently dislike bomb anything I see that my oshi does that is hurtful to me

>> No.12115200

>>12112898
>gimme money and I'll cry on your digital shoulder
I find this repulsive.

>> No.12115334

>>12102349
can I tell this to my shrink? he won't stop trying to give me antipsychotics.

>> No.12115657

>>12115165
This thread is overwhelmingly approving of that attitude though?
C'mon anon. I get that there's some deranged ass motherfuckers that spam on CD but I think it becomes pretty clear when threads like this crop up that there's a pretty strong segment of this board and the fanbase overall that shares similar attitudes. A victim complex isn't healthy in that context.
>silently dislike bomb anything I see that my oshi does that is hurtful to me
Dumb move because when YT removes the dislikes it just gives the "nobody actually cares!" narratives that much more power.
I think the best way IMO is to
1) Become a known regular and donor
2) Make sure that your oshi responds to criticism from such people well/cares about it
3) Don't be a meek moron and actually speak up without sounding like a schizo when something bothers you

>> No.12115825

>>12115200
In that very specific case she was genuinely scared for her life and trying to filter anybody who could be related. And when I say fear for her life, I mean somebody was almost killed because some awful fucks thought that a random person that looked like her WAS her.
She didn't want to reach out to anybody else and couldn't manage to stream or anything, so she locked herself up and set the most ridiculous barrier of entry she could think of to try and make sure it was only people she could really trust to vent to

>> No.12116681

>>12112898
>>12115825
What the fuck is happening to society lmao, this shit is just weird. This isn't even simping, its so far ahead it needs its own term. Also 10k just means she now made a crazy rich gachikoi gosling, which is worse than a regular gosling.

>> No.12116708

>>12103570
>IRyS
>Not GFE
Join her membership...

>> No.12117006

HOW CAN AN OP BE THIS FUCKING RIGHT?!

>> No.12117214

>>12116708
>always too poor, forever, to get to the good stuff

>> No.12117488

Gosling posters are my waifu.

>> No.12118377

I'm just waiting for my oshi to cuck me or do something that upsets me so that I can break away from this school girl crush

>> No.12118610

>>12116681
>What the fuck is happening to society lmao, this shit is just weird.
You should've seen this coming with streaming as a medium
All it required was a platform to popularize women who were capable of and willing to be the virtual girlfriend without it being an act, and we found it. There's no turning back now. Before we had to cope with being alone or accept fake love, now a new superior option has presented itself

>> No.12118619

>>12118377
Do it now coward. You don't deserve your oshi.

>> No.12118925

>>12118610
Even Marx discussed it in the 1850s
>The bourgeois sees his wife as a mere instrument of production. He hears that the instruments of production are to be exploited in common, and, naturally, can come to no other conclusion than that the lot of being common to all will likewise fall to the women.
We live in the timeline where the lot of being common to all actually fell to women as an instrument of capitalist production, and the bougeois scare mongering in the 1850s of what would happen by the communists became a reality under capitalism. The only part Marx forgot to mention is having a communal internet wife is actually based as fuck.

>> No.12118997

>>12118925
/pol is that way, fag.
But you're making some sense desu

>> No.12119125

i'm in a paranormal relationship with my oshi

>> No.12119159

>>12118925
>Both socialism and capitalism were wrong
Finally a third way I can believe in

>> No.12119187
File: 56 KB, 630x630, g.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12118377
That wont be the first time that happens to me if my oshi does something like that...

>> No.12119321

>>12118610
>implying it was streaming and not 3D women ruining it for themselves

>> No.12119334

>>12119187
Matsurisu?

>> No.12119388

>>12118925
This is some retarded shit anon, it also assumes no rich man ever cared about bis wife and children and o my the poor can feel love. It really pushes into fantasy land.

>> No.12119674

>>12119388
It was a scathing hyperbole the likes of claiming all anons on this board are retarded. Of course it's not actually true, a few anons are intelligent such as the philosophy GFE schizo earlier, but it drives a point. Though I'd prefer to keep the discussion somewhat Vtuber related, the quote bit was just for demonstrating that having a community wife was an idea that existed for a while, it just now came to fruition under capitalism due to the internet, before there were only community prostitutes, it was a point about our current society and not intentionally trying to be too political.

>> No.12120072
File: 1.29 MB, 480x246, 5849302934.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12100067
Based beyond belief. Hololive is formed from idol culture. And idol culture is formed from GFE. And any normalfag who says otherwise is a faggot who probably got into hololive after en started streaming. I mean, what do you think the reason why the girls wont talk about any males on their past/other lives? And why is it a major yab when you hear a male's voice on stream?

>> No.12120172

>>12120072
>t. never watched hololive before 3rd gen debuted

>> No.12120289

I wish my oshi would marry me and spend her whole life with me, even if it's through the internet.

>> No.12120449

>>12100917
Damn, that's a nice suit.

>> No.12120556

>>12100575
Holy based this is my philosophy as well

>> No.12121223

>>12120172
The same Hololive that tried to get Matsuri to not yell on stream and imposed a rigid collab ban on Holostars/Hololive collabs on debut?
But I'm sure that you think that Matsuri simping for dudes as she always has and Subaru doing her Oozora family bit were somehow the defining parts of Hololive.
>but they collabed with meeeeen
Sure, because for a short while that was the meta, and they were a small company trying to grow. They also didn't have a whole rest of a multi-gen company to collab with reliably and that meant collabing with different circles.
It sure must sting that Subaru picked her gachikoi over Maimoto though. Or Miko choosing to follow Pekoras lead. Or Aqua never collabing with dudes again after that group collab.
Cmon anon. Hololive has made its choice, and its choice is built upon previously existent foundations anyway. Lets not be pedantic.

>> No.12121451

>>12105853
You are mental illness, your irl friends are not real. The only thing that is real is the feelings between two people and that can be had in person, long distance, with virtual characters, with a rock, or even with a person with an avatar on the internet.

>> No.12121965

>>12118619
I would but unfortunately it's not up to me

I just wanna fastforward to the point where I find out it's been all lies and strats and that she drowns kittens in her spare time or something

>> No.12122221

>>12121223
>Hololive is formed from idol culture. And idol culture is formed from GFE.
>reason why the girls wont talk about any males on their past/other lives
If you're the same anon, you should at least recognize how stupid those sentences are as absolutes. At least say, Hololive now pivoted to the general modern avoidance of males on small non-sponsored collab streams, and not that it was a fundamental part of "idol culture" from which Hololive is formed.
Furthermore, the girls do interact on stream in collabs with real life 3D males. The GFE isn't impacted obviously, but the idea that they're somehow avoiding males at all costs to the point of all their alt lives is ridiculous! Especially considering even major GFE alt twitter accounts reply to male friends they have, maybe to your shock. I'm not pretending that the current of state of male avoidance in Hololive isn't reality, but I'm not pretending that Hololive has always been some pure fantasy land that never had interaction with males and that their roommates all avoid interactions with males and that the streamers all avoid interactions with males all the time. Idol culture is formed from GFE is also an insanely retarded statement. I will be pedantic.

>> No.12122469

>>12103570
Iofi literally did a stream where she would be your everything (girlfriend or wife included)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnxI5m1qg4

>> No.12122587

>>12122221
true desu

>> No.12123534

I'm amazed there isn't a GFE company yet that focuses on GFE chuubas

>> No.12123562

>>12123534
Make one.

>> No.12123716
File: 2.24 MB, 1200x1303, 1619464393638.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

based goslingposters
keep it up

>> No.12125008

>>12122469
Nigga no one watches iofi

>> No.12125478
File: 174 KB, 463x453, 1616050981582.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12103570
>tortellini
>not under CE

>> No.12125711

>>12112898
Actually fucking disgusting, guess I'm a Shion anti now

>> No.12130634

>>12100575
be honest, what vtuber did u have in ur head when u read all that?

>> No.12130761

>>12105617
My oshi is Aqua and my backup is Marine. How fucked am I?

>> No.12130867

>>12130761
Not fucked at all, just pick someone from JP gen 6 when they arrive, or any of the EN girls.

>> No.12130921

>>12130867
>Gen 6
There is always a chance of a Aloe situation, so going all in right from the start isn't really a sound strategy desu.

>> No.12131451
File: 147 KB, 1170x386, everytime.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12102716

>> No.12132390

>>12103570
Nope. I have to hard disagree. Aqua, Marine, Pekora should be in Hard GFE. And just a head up for the future: Please don't rate vtubers that u clearly dont watch

>> No.12132473

>>12100067
ask me how I know you've already pre-tied the rope.

>> No.12132482

>>12107340
Entertainment, not everyone is a coomer

>> No.12132517

>>12132390
How is Aqua in gfe?

>> No.12132618

>>12132517
how new are you?

Hello Goshujin sama. Do u want to eat? Or maybe take a bath? With me?

>> No.12133135

>>12132618
people will say this is cute fanservice and nothing more

>> No.12133934

>>12106009
>Anon do you really think a women locking herself in her room and falling in love with a faceless chat is healthy.
Let's be real for a second.
We're living at the ass-end of a decades-long fraying of the social fabric formed around "the family" and "the community", towards "the individual" – no blood-and-soil connection to the people around you, no "unit" that by default you are part of, even no creed or common cause. If you are lucky you'll have a few solid people that you meet during the latter years of education or your employment. God forbid they're mentally ill or opinionated and you end up having a falling out - you might find yourself on the wrong end of the gangplank, plunging into the nofriends sea.
As if that wasn't bad enough, fast forward to Chink Bat Aids World, and governments around the world have locked people into their homes, made all communication through masks or video cameras, destroyed physical interactions and even restricted the amount of grass touching people can do. Is any of that healthy? Can you even be healthy under this new normal - and can you really >bee yourself when you're chatting with someone over zoom and lack the intimacy or assured trust that exists in an IRL conversation?
Or when you have to tread on eggshells to avoid offending their mental illness/political opinions/general retardation?
It could just well be that compared to all the myriad layers of shit that stifle real authentic human connection IRL, that the best shot ANYONE has of a real conversation these days is with some random anons.

>> No.12134034

>>12100150
based

>>12107340
coomer mindset

>>12102344
ywnbj

>> No.12134061

>>12131451
The weak should fear the strong. If you're too weak to gatekeep your space, you deserve losing it.

>> No.12134104

>>12102349
>>12102686
There will be more crazy and less crazy people in every large community, and they will always divide into camps.
Even if only legitimately more mentally ill people posted here, the less crazy ones would be labeled normalfags and respond by calling the other side mentally ill.

>> No.12136156

>>12133135
cope. this is gfe at its finest. also watch streams and dont just assume things out of ur ass

>> No.12139155
File: 87 KB, 670x720, 10539233_275559012627593_4268332148343919571_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12134061
this is the best post in the thread
get fucked GFE fags

>> No.12139619

>>12100067
GFE is a normalfag thing, normalfags have been stuck in that loop before vtubers existed, throwing money at female streamers and going beserk when it turns out they are married or have a BF, this is nothing new, you are actually the normalfag.

>> No.12147316

this thread is a trip

>> No.12152511

>>12100067
Touch grass

>> No.12152710
File: 643 KB, 720x720, 1631038062048.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12152511
go back

>> No.12153604

>>12102686
you are wrong because what we consider as schizos have gotten so fucking bad due to half the guys here trying to become women and looking like genuine fucking monsters with their shaggy ass wigs and beard stubble and lip stick smears. you can be obsessive over weeb shit or games or whatever, but to make up imaginary stories to a point where you genuinely sound insane is out of line

>> No.12153707
File: 42 KB, 1280x720, 1634507995986.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12153604
making imaginary stories in your head is based
seeth more

>> No.12154063

>>12101675
Anon this isn't /jp/

>> No.12155607

>>12152511
Sorry, I don't have JP keyboard

>> No.12155636

>>12153604
>imaginary stories
The whole point is that it isn't completely imaginary

>> No.12160229

>>12101544
>And so, the Third came about. So does the Animus arise. The rest. Us. The worshipers turned god-makers, loved by our god as much as we love her. But a trinity is a trinity of three, and it is so because of the pressures of the newfound relationship that we become He; the animus. As we shaped our god from man, so now our lonely god shapes us into birthing ourselves into a new form. The Animus; the Egregore. We struggled for so long to build a concrete god, but as it must go when our god is man, she looks out at us and treats us as a whole that we are not, and through her singular divine pressure, our actions are flipped on their head as we become subject to the same pressures we subjected her to.
Fun fact about AZKi, she's actually Azuki but she can't be one without the "U" AKA "you" AKA Pioneers, she made a song about it even
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofdfaM11NIw

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action