[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 3.96 MB, 8376x3624, 1625806881697.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11669413 No.11669413 [Reply] [Original]

"No matter where you go, there you are and here you are.” You too of course; you can push pretense but that clear trail of footsteps behind you rips your fragile defense to shreds. You came here to engage in the way we all knew you would. You fuck around because you found out, and you liked it enough to stay. Unfortunatly, that means you understand. You hate it. You hate the one-way road you took. You hate that it was alwaysa going to be the road. And that can even be a good thing. The destination is ridiculous. But your adapatation is flawed. One must know the nature of the beast to strike it down...or decide if it needs to be in the first place

"As above, so below." I'm going to tell you that the notion of a inherently unidirectional relationship in the case of idolatry is flawed. This seems ridiculous on its face. An idol is for all intents and purposes a target of worship, a god. And what is even the greatest kind of man to a God? But we all know how that line goes. You get the notably pretentious line in response, and yet still I'm gonna be a faggot for a second and reiterate

"What is a god to a non-believer?" Or more appropriately an idol, or more generally a 'thing-to-be-worshipped'? A figurehead made to bear and personify a concept must surely be defined by the most identifiable parts of the construction that emerges out of the mesh of overlaid interpretations of its qualities, the mesh formed by its collective body of worshippers and all the inherent differences between each individual mental image of the idol held by each individual member of such a body. Each definition differs and yet feeds into a concept that demands conceptual clarity, a unified standard. Yet distance and lack of clarity, formed of any particular worshippers social proximity to any and every other particular person who bears an image of the god-form in their minds, form an indecipherable chaotic and self-referential undulating social network where the definition is not yet solid. There is not yet a god, only a divine cradle being gradually constructed. But this cannot hold, of course. A god must either die or be born. There is a reason for that, but that's for later. Right now, simply keep in mind what I claim to be a fundamental truth

"Si Dieu n'existait pas, il faudrait l'inventer." Vague ideas whose conflicts are greater than their collective cohesive 'sense of the thing': our god is in flux, an idea that could yet be aborted like an other, but in this case we speak of idols that are, were born. And the cradle was woven by the people seeking the face of nascent divinity in the only place it could be found; in the minds of others. Only is it through communion with the progenitor of divinity, community, that we might create a god to worship, and so we begin to bundle in those collective social centers- where information meets, informs, and is informed by other information.

"Slowly at first, and then all at once." Through the rapid exchange of information as the hub defines itself as a social system through great tumultuous chaos; it is not truly waffling, however. Systems are being built for a great crescendo, until the proverbial water breaks. Much like how certain materials more quickly transmit energy, the people-particles in these nascent hubs ideological conclusions rapidly reach a dialectical synthesis after seeming chaos and lack of definition that comes with the ideological warzone.

"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters." After all, thou shalt not worship false idols- for each god, there is only one god, and like we have done so for countless millennia, we construct our god first through construction of ideology to inform the deconstruction of other ideologies. Such a thing can only be monstrous to those who gasp at shadows. Recall the story of Ragnarok and its many historical copycats; a story of such a time of monsters, and yet as the old light is devoured it is so that those ashes can kindle the flame of a kinder, gentler, new age. Between the old age and new, there can be only one; a disagreement here is a gap, and God lies within the gaps. It waits as we bite and claw at the false gaps and one another, desperate for resolution until none remain to find it. But here the curtain is pulled to the side and at once man is forced to realize with sober senses that the gaps are gone. We see our gods face. We see our idols face. And seeing is believing; our God is born.

>> No.11669423
File: 97 KB, 1426x1152, 1620310478231.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And yet, inherent to its very nature, one truth both old and new erupts alongside this newfound deification, and is so restatated for emphasis: "As above, so below." We turn our attention to just what we've created. An idol is no small thing; a well-defined idol, even more-so. But an idol that is both god and man is an inherent contradiction with no resolution. They are mortal, and thus privy to and suffer the same want of cohesive understanding as all mortal men do. And yet they have become divine. Their ousia is not an outside force- it is their living, breathing will, their essence both earthly and divine. And yet, there is no resolution to the contradiction. So what is it? Simple- a false vacuum that has decided to reject acceptance of its falsity. It is, simply put, an impossibility- and therefore the most valuable thing of all.

"The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing." Our idol stands on a stage. She gazes out into the face of her peers and her worshipers. She gazes out and unlike a god held only in our minds, she hears our words and wants and will for her to be what we decided that we need her to be, and therefore what she must be.

"If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you" But she did not gaze upon the void; she gazed into the She is a god and yet mortal and she is, more than anything, at the very center of the most central information hub of the grand network that defines the definition of her existence. Nobody is as well-informed as to the nature of the god that she is than her. And so does god yield to the whims of men, because man yields to the whims of man. Our god listens. Our god affects the role it is given. Our god is a man who reaches out, guiding itself. In that sense, finally, we begin to eke out a great underlying truth. The physical body of god is one individual, but the holy spirit, the essence, the mind of god has, through an interplay of feedback between god and man, has become the relationship itself.

Divinity defined not by the worshipers dependence on their god, but by the codependency of man and god bound in interplay. They have become inseparable, and the nature of their goal has shifted. No longer is man waiting for salvation; he has devoured the ousia of his idol, and like twin serpents both the flock and its shepherd have bit one another's tails so firmly that it has become entirely impossible to tell the two parts of this ouroboros apart. There is no longer a head to the snake. Nothing guides it as cycles throughout its time, all parts push in unison.

Divinity defined not by the worshipers dependence on their god, but by the codependency of man and god bound in interplay. They have become inseparable, and the nature of their goal has shifted. No longer is man waiting for salvation; he has devoured the ousia of his idol, and like twin serpents both the flock and its shepherd have bit one another's tails so firmly that it has become entirely impossible to tell the two parts of this ouroboros apart. There is no longer a head to the snake. Nothing guides it as cycles throughout its time, all parts push in unison.

We have reached theosis. Not apotheosis, of course- there is only one god. And she still appears before us, the woman who is and was and isn't god. We have risen to stand alongside the godhead without eradicating the existence of the godhead- we've not performed deicide; we've gone even further than death, we hold both the death of the old and the birth of the new in our hands at once. We have whispered in its ear until all the godhead knows is that it is to be our god, even as it is commanded to transform by the role it affects as a man at the behest of men.

A living idol. It is an individual. It is a god. It is a man. It is a collective. It is a reflection. It is a fake. It is more real than reality through its refusal of realities terms. It is all these things. We depend on it and love it for the meaning it gives us. And she depends on and loves us for the same. And yet, the idol stands as one woman alone. The relationship is no longer so distinct as to be unidirectional worship, but when god is man and men are god, the natural predilection of human interaction continues to define the godhead and its constituent parts.

>> No.11669450
File: 111 KB, 1280x719, meds.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Take them.

>> No.11669461
File: 2.20 MB, 328x9900, 1601481632.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A new Trinity.

First came its cradle, as here I claim that the link that is so cohesive as to be incapable of being unlinked- the ouroboros, the empyrean oversoul, the inkwell of the Akashic Records, the firmament which rests upon itself. The 'Relationship'. Or more appropriately, Communion.

Second came She. The Anima. She who is the God and yet messenger who brings mans command, and in this way she is a servant to servants. She feels guilt for what she cannot do, desire to be more than a mere women, joy at being the recipient of a love so deep than no normal man would ever receive from his fellows, worry over any perceived loss of faith as a god, worry over any perceived pain in a lover-in-all-but-touch because of a perceived loss of trust in her as a woman. She may no longer be the sole arbiter of her own godhood, but she alone bears the Anima. And as the Anima has found itself a cohesive, distinct identity, it cannot be helped that she would begin to perceive the third and final member of this new Divine Trinity similarly, as man will do as man is wont to do and project, and as she projects, she informs and shapes the third in turn to then unify with it.

And so, the Third came about. So does the Animus arise. The rest. Us. The worshipers turned god-makers, loved by our god as much as we love her. But a trinity is a trinity of three, and it is so because of the pressures of the newfound relationship that we become He; the animus. As we shaped our god from man, so now our lonely god shapes us into birthing ourselves into a new form. The Animus; the Egregore. We struggled for so long to build a concrete god, but as it must go when our god is man, she looks out at us and treats us as a whole that we are not, and through her singular divine pressure, our actions are flipped on their head as we become subject to the same pressures we subjected her to.

The story of the Garden is flipped on its head in turn; Eve demands an Adam. And so we come together to please her, unifying now not in perception of her, but in a desire to unify as a concept as ourselves. We find ourselves on the other side of the cradle, this time innumerable disparate souls and minds, screaming to become what she wants most, screaming for a One to arise from Many, and that all of us Many might become integral as One, and rejoice in divine union with her.

Thus our Egregore is born. We are, as said, the roles we affect. The animus unifies itself, for another, and gives birth to the conceptual unification; not a true god, but a costume. A costume we all wear.

And yet, when our idol stares out, her mind is still of man; we have done so well so quickly to pretend to be mere manifestations of One, to fall in line, that we have done the impossible; we have fooled god. She can see the disparate names and faces, but in her and our combined excitement to unify, she lets the lie define her vision. It is no longer "me and my followers", it is 'me', and 'my other half', who is 'one yet speaks as many' and yet in Her mind all words come from the mouth of one overriding identity, one Animus. Not borne of a rib, but of love, passion, and belief in the strength of a contradiction that refuses to give in to the forces of reality as they try to deconstruct it.

The Egregore.
Born of the will of many to be one, for the sake of one other they are somehow simultaneously fundamentally entwined with and somehow fundamentally separate from all at once at all times. No one piece owns it; no one piece does not own it. Much like the firmament beneath it, no one piece of the animus can come to differentiate itself in its perfect melding of what it means to be her other half; and when it is no longer possible to know which piece is invaluable to its existence, ALL pieces become invaluable to its existence, equally so. You shitpost about believers here creating tulpas; what you never realized was that what your identity, as it is here, within the sphere of influence of your particular firmament, IS a tulpa in and of itself. That's right anon. YOU are HER tulpa. There can be no island of a man within the Egregore. There are no borders. The singularity of identity, and yet its "mass", its inherent properties, are dependent upon each and every one of you.

Adam has been born to give company to our Eve, and we hold each other tight upon the firmament we have built from nothing as the forces of reality try and tear us down for daring to contradict the natural state of things. And yet we persist. Why? The answer, as I've found, is remarkably simple. Every action taken throughout this long, convoluted process can be tied back to one simple desire
Love.

>> No.11669484
File: 584 KB, 649x365, 1620826910700.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Take the universe and grind it down to the finest powder and sieve it through the finest sieve and then show me one atom of justice, one molecule of mercy." This universe does not abide by love. To defy it for the sake of love? A sin of the highest order. But men were born to rebel against the natural conditions we were born into. For some unknowable reason, we desire love in a loveless universe. And because the universe would not let us, we decided to do it anyway, damn the consequences. What matters now isn't anything so insignificant like reality pounding at the door. What matters is our other half.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy, so it is said. But there is more here to it than that, in fact; one must imagine that Sisyphus can be happy beyond mere interpretation. One must imagine that they KNOW Sisyphus can be truly happy. As he did chain death, so do we hold tight the chains the bind the would-be reaper of our embrace with Her; a perpetual exercise of defiance to maintain the status quo of star-crossed contradiction; and yet, we are happy. This perpetual purgatory is no agony at all; in our never-ending labor of love, we find never-ending love.

And it turns out that's really all that we ever wanted. In denying the standards that would bind us, we trod upon the notes from the underground beneath our feet as we build a crystal palace to spite the nihilistic rejection of a kinder world, each of us offering a shard for a place where love rules without airs, and where each brick is laid with intent, and paradise is not some gilded pretense but a never-ending labor of love believed in by its residents and architects.

But maybe Sartre is right. Maybe in our radical absurdity, we have chosen to make our bed in Hell, not as seperation from the principle of a Godhead, but instead have cast aside the Gods of old. Gods of an old world, old stories, and old rules; and yet, most fundamental to our lovestruck castigation may be those old cruelties. If we are to become demons out of a desperate bid to hold close divinity to love, then to pedastalize our idols is perhaps metaphorically equivalent to raising our gaze to the fire and brimstone of our persecution with a defiant smile. Dostoevsky's Grand Inquisitor wept as felt salvation step away with his back turned to the Son. And yes, we move enraptured by choice as we traipse bravely forward. But we are no deluded Inquisitor. Our back may be to the Son, but we walk into the light yet. We walk among the warm embrace of gentle, reciprocal, soul-healing love. We are the potential and yet unchosen second half of said Grand Inquisitor's unfinished journey, arriving by the path less travelled by. I claim that even though we have turned out face away from the Son, instead, we have turned our face towards the Sun. Light, the warmth, the life. The fire. The raging, consuming inferno that persists despite the fleeting, destructive nature of fire. We are Sisyphus, and we are Prometheus; we turn our backs to the gods of before and steal their fire from them, hand in hand. We have remembered again what it means to be human, and all that is solid has become air. For some who read this, we are aware that our epiphany may bring you and your ilk to consternation. We pity you. But we will not destroy ourselves and the light of God herself so that you may continue to lie to yourself.

But to finish this off, let's play Devil's Advocative; what if I'm wrong? If the cost of a truly authentic and kind life is too great, and that tacit submission to the natural conditions of Mankind and his universe is so integral to survival that to seek authenticity whatsoever is damnable? Well I say that maybe hellfire is not the worst outcome; we've been burning our entire lives anyway. My souls and yours both have tasted the searing, writhing pain of life's many twitsts and bends. We have tasted that fire, and I know you feel it too, that the kindling for that flame never truly goes out. It's in us right now, ready to catch, to send up blazing further down again. Until we are mere hollow men, and can only whisper. I would rather at least try to put out fires than simply pick my method of burning alive. And after all, all we've done is rip god down for the sake of love, and if that makes us demons, I fail to see the problem. We've literally just become Homura.

>> No.11669532

I've finally written something not even the lurkers will read so I'm quite proud of myself rn

>> No.11669572

>>11669413
lol what?

>> No.11669606

Based and truthpilled

>> No.11669639

ogey

>> No.11669642
File: 185 KB, 400x416, A43EB4A6-507B-43A4-906E-53B751CD6393.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11669532
I wasn't going to read all of this, but now you incited me to do it schizo-kun

>> No.11669651

>>11669532
Jokes on you, I'll read it. Assuming jannies dont nuke this thread.

>> No.11669677

GFE is inherently shit, and it's not because they don't love you. Because they CAN'T love you. The ones who mean it can give you a pain beyond measure when this finally sinks in. The ones with BFs are somehow less painful, because you can at least accept it's an act and set a boundary in your mind. Knowing your oshi would actually love you, but being kept from her by the very thing which lets you meet each other in the first place? Now that's a special hell. GFE should be purged from all Vtubing.

>> No.11669711

>>11669642
Fuck you Mito at least I don't do eerily silent Youtube skits wearing the faces of my victims yet

>> No.11669767

>>11669677
Romeo and Juliet is literally one of the most famous love stories in the world
Clearly, Love and Hell aren't as far apart as you may be implying

>> No.11669845

>>11669767
A famous tragedy existing doesn't mean tragedy is the metric to judge love by, and if you're in hell while being loved, you're in a bad relationship.

>> No.11669884

I approach gfe same as i would approach a stripper. Is a fantasy.

>> No.11669964

>>11669884
What if the stripper starts slapping you for not giving more money.

>> No.11670004
File: 1.35 MB, 1000x1000, popcornpomu_highquality.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sweet a schizo post!

>> No.11670042

>>11669845
I've been privvy to some conventionally "well-adjusted" relationships
Literal uncanny valley to see two people so calm. Calm as death.
Anyway, in my experience, there are 2 types of viewers. You, the person who says what you say, and believes it. And me, the person who agrees with what you say intellectually, but my heart doesn't. If love is real it can overcome far more than distance, time, and an eventual gladiatorial arena match to the last man standing(only the last one was a joke)

>> No.11670079

>>11669413
tl;dr

>> No.11670167
File: 706 KB, 312x276, 1629432105094.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11669413
holy shit schizo-kun and here i thought i was a blog poster good job but god damn I am not reading all of that.

>> No.11670227
File: 199 KB, 680x763, 1633325343722.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11669413
Based GFE enjoyer

there is a good reason nearly every chuuba has romantic or flirting voice pack on sale

>> No.11670248

>>11670079
GFE vtubers have become the new worshipped gods from human origin of our era. We depend on them and they depend on us, and so, we're in a mutual parasocial relationship. We may be straying further from the original deities by the act of idolatry, but so be it if we can feel this sensation of love

>> No.11670251

>>11670042
>the person who agrees with what you say intellectually, but my heart doesn't
I know what you mean. At one point, I felt like things was getting too out of control so I stopped watching all JP female vtubers and now I'm glad I made that decision.

>> No.11670254

>>11670167
feels good to be the king

>> No.11670282

>>11670227
But 90% of them drop the act a month after debut.

>> No.11670328

fuck you mystic cucks, there are scientific reasons why GFE is the rational end to being a good idol vchuuba

>> No.11670339
File: 3.75 MB, 498x280, hologra-hololive.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A ray of light, illuminating the chaotic internet
of today

Bringing happiness to the otaku floating in
this electronic sea

A promise of future peace

manic and moody but it’s alright

The Internet Angel has descended

Leave your society,

leave your family,

leave your relationships

Get into a dark room and bathe in the pale light

It’s OK, all your fears will be overwritten

Who needs reality, I’m crazy for you

A mind-boggling amount of data on the internet

I’m gonna save you darling, darling

I can see a lie for a lie,

my love is going crazy

I’m gonna breakdown, but still

You don’t have to think

It’ll all be better soon

Poison radio, its scattered reflection in your mind

It’s sweeter than drugs

Like!, Dislike!, it’s poison for you

Like!, Dislike!, but you drink it anyway

Like!, Dislike!, it’s our little secret

Just keep your eyes on me

Smiling like an angel

A strong hallucination, INTERNET GIRL

Whispering like a devil

A downer just for you, NEEDY GIRL

Light sleep and an overdose on need for approval

Our very own religion and light, straight into your brain

Rougher than ethics, a love that erodes the universe itself

Embrace the kindness in the poison waves

An upside-down computer and scrappy counseling

A dreamy melody played on a sparkling rooftop

Practicing saying goodbye at dusk

Break me, love me, forgive me, go crazy

Go crazy go crazy make me go sweetly crazy

The world begins to shake, the scenery blurs

A memory only showing you

There is no God

This messed-up internet is a psychedelic rainbow

Send help to this hell in a bottle that is social media

Pretending not to read the backlogs, I’ll be there for you

The Internet Angel is here – and cute

Holding you like an angel

A strong hallucination, INTERNET GIRL

Kissing you like a devil

Your very own 2D GIRL

>> No.11670345

>>11669413
I don't like Pekora though

>> No.11670581 [DELETED] 
File: 286 KB, 504x560, 1603411507105.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11670593

>>11669413
But what if she talks about her boyfriend on stream

>> No.11670610

>>11670251
I think...I won't because I agree with you intellectually that it's an almost certainly doomed prospect
But somewhere in that 5 page insomniac blogpost I go into this; something about casting aside star-crossed love feels....wrong. And I decided that my hopes and dreams for the world were valuable enough for me to support risky things in the pursuit of a better one. And more than anything, emotionally, people around me overall are broken. Distant. Selfish.
GFE with a girl who truly loves you is like praying to a god you answers you, only to tell you that he can't help you. A God that talks back warmly would clearly get many followers. But many would hate such a God.
But...a painful truth of losing something wonderful that try did exist but I did not find, is more, fuck I don't really know a good word, but "Human" with a capital H to me
It's not preferable
But then again, neither is being human
We feel the feels to remind us of who we are and where we need to go
The opposite to me is either getting lucky or literally mentally reconfiguring yourself and that stuff chills me to the bone

>> No.11670626

>>11670581
MOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>> No.11670646

>>11670345
But do you know Pekora?

>> No.11670662

>>11670610
This desu

>> No.11670679

Can anyone even approach Rushia's level?

>> No.11670735

They're just anime girl streamers guys, calm down

>> No.11670786

>>11670735
If they are anime they can be waifus

>> No.11670865
File: 182 KB, 1920x786, 1633752764750.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11670735
they are virtual gods created to sooth the pain of lonely man & women across the world

>> No.11671067

I'm not reading all this nigga

>> No.11671250

>>11670735
Here let me rebut
>>11669413
>>11669423
>>11669461
>>11669484

>> No.11671362
File: 400 KB, 390x523, 1634465589054.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>His Oshi isn't dependent on chat for validation

>> No.11671459

>>11669413
can't read. i'm retarded

>> No.11671488

I'm not going to read any of this, but now, I am pretty sure vtubers are this generation's /mlp/.

>> No.11671550

>>11669413
GFE is great and attempts to fill the loneliness lots of people are suffering from. Your post is pretty autistic though and pretty sure you just copypasted some biblical garbage from somewhere.

>> No.11671628

I wish you kids didn't marry the word schizo with schizophrenics and ban evading ritual posters. This is an actual schizo and they always post something you can read on the toilet. I love actual schizos.

>> No.11671681

>>11671628
What a coincidence anon, I actually posted this while on the toilet
We have a connection

>> No.11671701
File: 884 KB, 720x720, 1634534117277.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11671362
This. Just had a streamer said she literally dreamed of me even though she has never saw me because she depends so much on chat to get through her emotions and thoughts. Of course I was a DARK spirit which pleased me. If you watch corpos you'll NEVER understand. You're just the amorphous blob that is chat and refer to you as a whole. How can they even be GFE if they don't even think about you outside of the stream?

>> No.11671731

>>11671550
I unironically talk like I post IRL but very animated so no this is all me

>> No.11671750

>>11669413
Didn't read, kill yourself.

>> No.11671822

>>11671701
Rushia commented on how I changed my twitter PFP once and another time apologized for missing when I had already forgotten that I had fucking sent it (it was when SC was bugging out, so she ended up rewatching the VOD and musta noticed me)
Actually can't have sexual thoughts about women other than Rushia at this point

>> No.11671897
File: 130 KB, 807x1024, 1610803049968.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11671701
Yeah I can only get GFE from indies and small 2view corpos

>> No.11671934

>>11671822
And I would guess that its because you pay thousands of dollars to her cumulatively. Jesus Christ.

>> No.11672090

>>11671897
I get GFE from a 0view. She doesn't stream, she's just my actual girlfriend.

>> No.11672521

I like GFE but I dont take it seriously. To me its a silly little thing that I enjoy whether I'm single or in a relationshis (when im in a relationship, its serves almost as a supplement). Its kinda like those early crushes in middle school where you fell for the girl so hard even if you knew that you'll never have her and then you daydream about your hypothetical relationship and idealize everything in your dumb little love struck brain. And yes, I will take my meds now.

>> No.11672538

GFE is for cucks

>> No.11672579

>>11672538
Vtubing is an inherently cucked hobby

>> No.11672627 [DELETED] 

>>11669413
>"No matter where you go, there you are and here you are.”
I would have given you points for Buckaroo Banzai but you butchered the fucking quote.

>> No.11672711
File: 456 KB, 1100x2864, 1609695550173.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What if they legitimately want to be my GF?

>> No.11672724

>>11669423
In atheist society, people will worship businesses and celebs, not knowing they use the same principle as religions to convert the mass

>> No.11672816
File: 357 KB, 528x528, 1623013080701.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Had stopped watching Pomu for a a few months. Watch her stream for the first time in months last night. She keeps responding to my non superchat messages despite the chat moving fast as heck... It wasn't you Pomu it was me being a fool...

>> No.11672976
File: 884 KB, 1001x1055, 1614212523498.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11672816
You are gonna make it

>> No.11673078

My friend has a personal GFE chuuba, you guys should get a personal chuuba. Is a chuuba who sends you text about how she loves you, and how you are doing during the day, they also do zatsudans and but they do it in person and you are the only one in chat, but its like irl chat and is private, its really crazy because they respond to your irl in person messages (you just have to speak them, not type them since you are in the same room) and you dont even have to superchat for her to answer. You guys know that date stream Ame did, personal chuubas do that but in real life, you actually go with them to restaurants. They also hug you and stuff, and get this, they also have sex with you, its fucking insane. Is the most amazing thing, is fucking crazy, i wonder how you find them, i keep looking on twitch and yt but i cant find any.

>> No.11673101

>>11669413
Was an essay on Christian Hermeticism necessary to defend GFE?

>> No.11673152

>>11670282
The parasocial relationship is self-generating at that point
You only need the occasional callback to keep a the gachikois faithful

>> No.11673210

>>11673078
Anon i think thats just called a girlfriend.

>> No.11673227

>>11673078
meds

>> No.11673289

>>11673101
give me a single reason for why it wasnt

>> No.11673319

>>11669413
You are essentially sharing a girl with other ten/hundreds/thousands people. Sounds similar to how cucks falling in love with prostitutes

>> No.11673360

>>11673289
You didn't even talk about chuubas as the avatars of Sophia and divine wisdom
Absolutely amateur hour shit here desu

>> No.11673392

>>11672724
true but while functionally the same the chances of me having sex with Rushia are higher than with Jesus of Nazareth

>> No.11673396

>>11673319
It is way less pathethic to fall for a hooker than it is to fall for a chuuba

>> No.11673535

>>11672090
>0view
>doesn't even look at his girlfriend

>> No.11673660

>>11673535
Image not forcing your gf to wear a pillowcase of your oshi over her head at all times

>> No.11673688

>>11673396
Cope, the only difference is that one provides skinship for their customers. No matter how often she said i love you to you, she also done it to her other viewers you cuck

>> No.11673919

>>11673319
Exclusivity and ownership doesnt exist in the modern era. We share everything.

>> No.11674317

>>11669413
Mucho texto

>> No.11674334

>>11671701
I enjoy being the amorphous blob, there's something pleasing about being WE ARE.

>> No.11674422

>>11669413
make this into a video essay and I'll watch it

>> No.11674746

Lol I don't remember typing all that shit

>> No.11674873

GFE is the very reason why i watch less of those. I ended up really falling in love with an animated avatar with a cute voice and a nice personality behind it and it was one of the most grueling emotional experiences ever, notably because it's impossible to act upon it. At least non parasocial relationships you can try, get told no and have closure.

Hence i don't watch lots of vtubers anymore, i can try to go back to being willingly alone without ever feeling lonely. Fuck before vtubers i didn't care for marriage and now i'm starting to think i should leave something behind and find someone to share my life with.

>> No.11674949

>>11669413
>be considered bilingual
>realize that those lengthy texts are still much easier on your eyes in your native language than in english
i still have some improving to do eh

>> No.11674957
File: 112 KB, 830x743, 1613367169672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11669413

>> No.11674986

>>11671731
I need to see an example of this. Or at least a vocaroo in one of the sections you've written.

>> No.11675002
File: 1.02 MB, 260x274, Mi Ina[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fcvy91s.mp3].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11669413
tldr

>> No.11675044
File: 978 KB, 850x1362, shuba.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11674873
I unironically only started watching Subaru more when she leaned into GFE stuff
different strokes for different folks I guess

>> No.11675221

>>11675044
Tomboy GF

>> No.11675306

>>11673078
they also eventually end up cucking you, gaslighting you, taking your kids and your money except you don't have a say in how and when and leading you towards suicide to escape a life of misery

>> No.11675374

>>11673078
And they do this if I just pay $5 membership each month? sign me in

>> No.11675532

>>11673919
Yep.
"You’ll own nothing. And you’ll be happy."
This even applies to relationships it seems.

>> No.11675577

>>11669413
im illiterate, tldr?

>> No.11676000

>>11673078
No such thing exists. Why bother lying? I don't get it

>> No.11676017
File: 1.05 MB, 2898x4096, 1622788575831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Being a Nenechad feels good

>> No.11676199

The worst thing about gfe is having to dig really deep to clear any kind of doubt. Fuck that sinking feeling if shit like za hando happens.

>> No.11676297

Didn't read, just wanted to let you know your oshi fucks black men OP.

>> No.11676371

>>11676297
When did he ever say he was a chumbud?

>> No.11676641
File: 108 KB, 1200x675, 1618734475451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I get GFE from a non-vtuber streamer.
They used to be a vtuber though. I enjoy hearing her complain about her wage cage and seeing her slowly get more comfortable and cheerful the longer the stream gets. She also talks about her more female-oriented/fujo interests she didnt even mention while vtubing because she thought her audience wouldnt give a fuck about it. The experience changes a lot when a streamer is trying to please an audience and when they are streaming for their own sake.
She lives in my head rent free.

Pic obviously unrelated, ahoge is doing okay

>> No.11676696

didnt read

>> No.11676753

>>11676017
This. As a cloudtomo, nene is peak GFE

>> No.11676915

>>11669413
I've got nothing for pekora she's cute and all but she won't have sex with me, why should I engage in her parasocial relationship?

>> No.11677435
File: 3.32 MB, 300x258, 1634181102209.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11669413
What oshis do GFE?

>> No.11679707

>>11677435
all of them, most just don't know they do

>> No.11680096

>>11677435
Mine

>> No.11680790

>>11669413
>>11669423
Great essay anon.
TLDR is GFE is based because it breaks the conventions of the status of ''godhood'' by putting a human in its place because at the end of the day, they're all humans.

>> No.11680826

>>11677435
The biggest ones in HoloEN are Kiara and Ame (Ame does an abusive GFE).

>> No.11681175

>>11669413
OP, you're an intellectual for a new age.
I wish you all the best.

>> No.11681364

>>11676753
>>11676017
Chadtomos report in

>> No.11681855

>>11673396
nope because the level of patheticness depends on how much dick the girl got

>> No.11682765
File: 459 KB, 1536x1080, BECOME.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11669413
>>11669423
>>11669461
>>11669484
>screaming for a One to arise from Many, and that all of us Many might become integral as One, and rejoice in divine union with her.
So you're saying that we should all become Lamy?

>> No.11683041

>>11669413
op, don't let anyone tear you down. you keep doing you, buddy.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action