[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 3.78 MB, 1682x2765, Pomu 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11228703 No.11228703 [Reply] [Original]

This is the writing thread, for all of your fanfiction needs and desires. Check the archives below for everything the thread has put out so far, ranging from SFW to NSFW, fluff to tragedy, small literary works and shitposts alike!

Collective works so far are available in the archive:
https://rentry.co/VTCFFCD

>Isn't this just you fuckers writing fanfiction, eh?
Yes.
Previous thread:>>11099485

>> No.11228725
File: 514 KB, 3776x2141, Pomu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

STORY ANCHOR

POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM

>> No.11228754
File: 2.00 MB, 1052x911, 1631442151055.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you have a story like you'd like to see written? Reply to this post with it! Try to be as clear and concise as possible; the better you describe your idea, the more likely it is to be picked up!

Consider forwarding your prompt to the prompt archive to keep your idea safe and alive forever! No information is gathered - it's all completely anonymous. Use the form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgcr8y7I9NUta22Ni0gFvS51veG5_7XjJrVD1BvJqDtX5_sQ/viewform

Curious to see the prompt archive? Check it out here if you need a little more inspiration!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/e/2PACX-1vR5ZggiHWXX_WSqCC5bvPR2QeLFGNMTjlgk6MuxmoVdRUIepkJa7PUlJAQ5RzHkZM_hhthLLXjab9Dt/pubhtml?gid=1162270883&single=true

>> No.11229920

>>11228754
We need a Yandere Pomu story.

>> No.11230147
File: 386 KB, 2137x2999, 1633556754962.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228725
https://rentry.co/hqboi
(Selen, NSFW, Sex)

I did not make this story, I just found it browsing Selen threads

My headcannon is that anon traveled back in time before the crash happened to spend more time with Selen and to save her from the crash, getting the best ending

Fuck you, you can't tell me otherwise or change my mind

>> No.11230181

>>11230147
Might want to ask permission before posting other people's work.

>> No.11230386

>>11230181
Yeah i should of

>> No.11230681

>>11230386
No you don't need to. Ignore that retard. They posted it on a public site for people to see it. You're not claiming it as your own, literally no different from submitting a book you found on the street to your local library. Calling it your own is bad but but not even posting it? Does he not realize there's like 100+ stories that were just collected from around /vt/ inside the archive? Jesus Christ how annoying, what a way to ruin my sleep.

>> No.11230912

>>11230681
I can feel the pure rage emanating from this post

>> No.11230965

>>11230912
To be fair he has an entirely valid point. Even if it wasn't grabbed by /wg/, it'd still be archived by...well, the various site archives. Giving a quick 'hey, I'm submitting this' would be fine and all, but they're under no obligation.

>> No.11231528

>>11230681
Way to overreact.

>> No.11232884

>>11228754
A tragedy fic about Suisei getting her dreams crushed.

>> No.11233457
File: 148 KB, 1055x1602, subaru mild fluff.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Curious about more chubby/obese chuuba prompts since the last one was so fun to work on and got alright reception. You sick fucks can be really creative sometimes, so I'll consider anything as long as it lets me try something fresh, though I have a personal bias for corruption

>> No.11233556

>>11233457
Luna, afraid that Subaru might not like her as much as she does, decides to try and force Subaru to stay with her by feeding her sweets. Unfortunately for Subaru, the Candy Kingdom Princess has no shortage of sweets, and she finds herself gaining weight, and even worse, she's unable to stop herself.
With this, Luna's plan for Shuba-domination is complete, and the duck is helplessly enamored with the Princess as her only sufficient source of sugar.

>> No.11234122

Did we really only get one story last thread?

>> No.11234148

>>11230181
It’s my work, I give him permission to post

>> No.11234205

>>11234122
Yes. This really shouldn't be strange, we have like at most a dozenish writers max and the thread culture is such that we kind off favor more substantial longer fics rather than short greentexts so there not being a new fic in a thread shouldn't be so strange, especially since the thread did do some discussion of stuff which is generally the other thing that moves the post count up (sans shit stirring).

>> No.11234707

>>11219632
I don't think there was that much of a dynamic between them in the first place because they barely talked. Probably because both HC and HF anon didn't want to write dialogue for each other's characters.

>> No.11235124

>>11233457
Suisei falling into a deep depression after an accident that she tries to cope with via food; not realizing that her gaining weight is making her problem worse.

>> No.11235945

>>11234122
some days we get one or no stories at all, and on some days we can get almost 10 stories. Just have patience, writeanons aren't machines puking out words on their keyboards.

>> No.11236966

>>11235945
>Just have patience, writeanons aren't machines puking out words on their keyboards.
> writeanons aren't machines puking out words
>machines puking

Thanks for the new fetish. Between this and the juice that makes you cum super hard from the last thread, I'm gonna have start some new folders in my "tax documents archive".

>> No.11237237

>>11228725
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTILgovHj_asNzgL2hKeQ6aMPEOGD4bP5kM77WikJdEC93ydf8G0x1BEipP6Tr_hlRIavhgGBZHeZlu/pub
Okay, I actually made it like I said I would. Chapter 4 of the girl-boss Watson story, finally introducing Calli.
Tags: Amelia, Mori, SFW, Drama, gore
I had to "nerf" Calli in the maturity department for the purpose of the plot, otherwise, she's too powerful in lore to be in a position where I can develop her farther. I think I got her personality alright though, even if it's a bit exaggerated, but it's more fun that way to expand her traits.
I've never seen Calli's gem necklace being used anywhere, I'm not sure if she's mentioned it in-depth, hopefully what I have doesn't contradict anything. And I know it's weird to have a singing scene in a text medium, but it's to further the plot and allude to more chuubas
I really like what Archive Anon did with the series section, thanks, man. For description I'll just go with this:
In a near-future world where things are and aren't so similar, you accept an invitation to work with one of Japan's more infamous syndicates, led by someone less Japanese but more mysterious than you anticipated.
Anyway, hope you guys like the stuff. let me know if there's any mistake anywhere and I'll fix it.

>> No.11238576

>>11237237
Alright, I'm going to get a bit harsh here so bear with me. To be honest, I don't think this chapter was that great. To start us off I think Calli's way of talking was really annoying to read through. I know that that's the character you're making for her but the dialogue between Anon and Calli as she was explaining what she does had about triple the amount of required words to understand the point of that conversation, and honestly had too many unnecessary words.
My second criticism is I guess Anon's character? This one doesn't matter that much since you probably know him best but his mind is supposed to be thirty-something right? I just feel like with all the horniness and the way he talks, especially with Amelia over the radio, he doesn't seem like someone that old and mature. He's also doing that "trying too hard to be cool" thing a bit, like in the line "Too bad you’re a brute who never respects women purely based on their appearance, or she might have a real chance of dodging your vengeance."
Finally I feel like Anon got too close with Calli a little too quickly, just like he did with Pekora, but it wasn't as bad. I also wasn't too keen on Calli also being a streamer as I think that ruins the overall feel of the story and the setting a bit but that's just me.
I think some of your previous chapters were pretty good and your dialogue usually shines, but I can't say the same with this chapter. Feel free to tell me to fuck off though, this is just one guy's opinion.

>> No.11239264

>>11237237
Kind of have to agree with >>11238576 here in regards to Mori's speaking mannerisms; pretty sure she only speaks like that as a joke/as a gag and won't really speak like that in regards to 'normal' talk, which kind of bugs me due to the chapter having that be how she talks especially since her actual speaking mannerisms really aren't like this at all... unless you've been getting your characterization of Calli via rrats.
Also the issue with the 'current year is implied to be near future' is cropping up again considering that a 30 something in 'future time' would logically speaking be like a 20 something now ergo the whole discord thing shouldn't really be that strange.
So in conclusion; it's a bad to okay chapter with my main peeves being with the Calli scene fucking with my immersion due to her talking like a complete wigger rather than the way she normally speaks.

>> No.11239620

>>11233457

I think it would be interesting if a chuuba who really cares about their appearance got fat. I'm talking caring so much to the point that if they were to gain even a modicum of weight it would lead to mindbreak territory. Completely vapid, surface level chuubas who only care about themselves like; Towa, Mori or Iofi spring to mind as good candidates.

>> No.11239797

>>11239620
Speaking of Towa and mindbreak, I would love to see a smut like that involves that. Seeing Towa's 'angelic' personality be corrupted by sex and morphing her into a slutty demon would be hot as hell.

>> No.11239859

>>11239620
So what like a slobbifcation scenario where one of them, by magic or some outside force gets turned into a fat ugly slob? With them getting mindbroken due to getting turned into a weak slob... maybe with a bit of rape sprinkled somewhere in the middle.

>> No.11239971

>>11235124
>>11239620
Kind of like the idea of taking a total negative angle with it, like, chuuba hates themselves for continuing to get bigger and never receives affirmation from anyone else about it. Considering these, but I haven't done enough pondering/preplanning for anything to really settle in and click yet, so similar or radically different ideas are still welcome

>> No.11240142

>>11239859
Whatever fattening mechanism works best for the story/easiest to write would be fine. But yeah, the end result would definitely be them turning into a fat ugly slob, which would probably also lead to their once friends or genmates abandoning and dissociating with them permanently because of what a fat disgrace they've become.

>> No.11240376

>>11240142
Okay while the obvious ending to that is, 'they kill themselves'/implied suicide after reaching their lowest point.
I think if it's being played for smut and not I think it be hotter if they ruined their life even more i.e they get even more fucked up like a girl in a moral degeneration doujin. Though even if you're playing it for drama, I think that'd be even more tragic than a simple suicide ending.

>> No.11240662

>>11240376
Well it'd ultimately be up to the writeanon's discretion what direction they wish to take it, but I think it could definitely work well as a smut.

>> No.11241393
File: 3.99 MB, 2785x4000, 1632013599038.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228725
https://rentry.co/rtod8

Sixth chapter of Detective Watson and Inspector Anon! I usually try and shoot for the weekends and get Ritual Book done on the Sunday or Monday, but I just got busy.

In this chapter, I wrap up the first arc. Tallying up the words, it's about 10,000 words in total, which I hope was decent enough. If it's too short, please let me know. I felt like I might have rushed this chapter, but I remember seeing that an Anon liked longer writings.

Nothing but respect to people who can write so much. I got 4.7k done in this one chapter in one sitting and I feel like I'm literally about to hollow.

As always, criticism is greatly appreciated! Tell me what you think about it, even if there's stylistic differences! I'd love to know what you'd do differently in my place, I like to try and better myself.

>> No.11241664
File: 29 KB, 128x128, sigh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11238576
>>11239264
I have to accept that I'm the fucking retard here if more than one person thinks so. Maybe I'm just too dogshit at writing, but I'll keep trying. I'mma rewrite the chapter entirely to fix some of the issues, I won't take down the link, but I'll probably post it again once I'm done fixing it.
My intention for Calli talking like a sliiy goober in the beginning is how I think a less mature Calli would be like when she's nervous and trying to project herself more prominently. Maybe that's too much a leap in logic to pass off to the readers though only dialogue, maybe it's stretching the concept too far. I'm not sure. It's not my goal to write the chuubas realistically as they are on stream, but if their personality isn't believable, then my writing isn't good enough yet.
Is Calli better in the second half? Let me know. Because that's my view of her normal personality from here on out. If that's also too extreme then I'll have to rethink her character.
As for (you) being not very mature, that's kinda what I'm going for. None of the 'cool' lines are genuinely trying to convey what a bad ass (you) are, they're meant to be (you) being self aware about the situation and commenting on it. Again, maybe that intent isn't very obvious in the text. Maybe I'll make it more obvious that (you)r thoughts are sarcastic. I don't think that because (you) are older that (you) can't be entertaining or entertained. This will be a factor in the future if I ever get there. Overall, I want (you) to be a pretty relaxed dude who is good-hearted in nature, it's why (you) trust Pekora and Calli pretty fast. I don't want to straight up spell out that is who (you) are, I just gotta write better so that's more apparent.
Calli being a streamer is a plot point, I could've made her day job anything, but I thought it's the most fitting. I'm not sure what tone the story comes off as, but it's not meant to be that serious. I always try to have jokes in the narration and dialogue to indicate that, but maybe again it's me being blind to the issues.
Ironically, the Discord thing is meant to show (you)r age. Because while (you) immediately recognize what a Discord username looks like when Pekora gave hers, (you) don't think it's a good way of doing business talk. It's not suppose to be a time period thing, just like IRL when people use Zoom for meeting despite Discord have better infrastructure.
Sorry for having such a long response. I don't want to come off as me countering every criticism made against me. I just want to explain what my thought process are when writing, so that if you guys see a flaw in my logic you can tell me. It's really fucking late now, I'mma work on the rewrite tomorrow mostly to fix the Calli personality issue and the narration not being very indicitive of my intention. If you guys or anyone sees anything wrong with what I said in this post and my story, please let me know. I want my story to be good enough that people in the thread talk about it even when there isn't an update, this motivated me to improve.

>> No.11243516

>>11241664
i wasn't even tagged but not reading that lol. Just skimmed through this thread and you fags talk way too much, shorten it up i really can't be bothered

>> No.11243689

>>11243516
Good input, friend. Thank you for not wanting to read in the writing thread.

>> No.11243781

>>11243689
yes on the WRITING general, not the READING general. thanks for clarifying

>> No.11243890

>>11241393
I have to say this. For a first arc this was really good. You've managed to outdo yourself from last week and made a great arc ending chapter.
Keep it up, seriously each chapter is better than the last in terms of quality; other than that I only have like minor quibbles about how Mori and Ina are portrayed but given that it isn't their 'turn' yet that's understandable. I do hope we can see them in later chapters as themselves.

>> No.11246353

>>11228754
The high from Fubuki's birthday still hasn't left me, even though it was nearly a week ago.
With that in mind, I'd like to request some wholesome fluff (fluffy smut is also appreciated) between (You), Fubuki and Kurokami.

>> No.11247861

>>11228754
A story where you fight the you of the future because he killed your oshi but after a lot of fighting you end up coming to the same point in time he came from and having to kill your oshi yourself, and then there's a moment in which you two confront yourselves for a final time with another chuuba involved and because of how far gone you are, she can't even tell which one is really you anymore.

>> No.11248226

>>11247861
This sounds like Fate but if Archer came for Rin's ass instead of his own
That aside, it sounds awesome, I'd read that

>> No.11249873
File: 574 KB, 1890x1417, 35p.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just got around that Miko fic posted some threads ago. Good shit, man.

>> No.11252514

>>11248226
i wish archer came in rin's ass instead of for it

>> No.11252771

>>11237237
I also have to agree with the problems involving Calli's way of talking, it's a bit TOO much if that makes sense. Less is more in terms of writing character quirks and you essentially dropped the entire spice rack on her entire personality. I actually re-read the first chapter and the way you wrote her then was actually way better than it is here. I get that you're writing her in a way to make her feel less mature but there's a difference between immaturity and reading what feels like a transcript of Jersey Shore.
I think the problem with Anon's character is that you kinda presented him in a way that stunted his characterization. The lack of internal monologues that gives an insight to his choice of words makes it hard to discern his emotions during certain scenes. I would say it makes him bland but from his knowledge of pop culture and the occasional quips inside his head, he's definitely not that. It just makes the moments where he DOES show off his personality even more off putting cause it feels out of left field. Mixing his own personal flair into his dialogue tags or describing his actions while speaking (smiling, smirking, raising an eyebrow, scratching his head, etc.) MIGHT help with that but I don't know, this is the kind of problem that is easy to spot but at the same time difficult to pin down the reason WHY it's not working. I'm sorry if this is of little help.
I also read about Telescoped rounds and NGSWs because of this fic and I gotta say, those things are fucking rad

>>11241393
Alright, first arc finished and I gotta say this wrapped up pretty nicely. The dialogue between Anon and Watson is definitely the best part of this fic, it's very fun to read and even made me chuckle a few times. The overarching plot, while interesting, didn't really hook me in until the very end. Felt like you could've dropped hints about the true suspect in this case throughout the investigation because because it sorta came out of nowhere. I'm curious to see what the "end goal" of this fic because it's still up in the air at this point. Yes there are questions that need answers to but it doesn't really point to anything as of yet. There's no clear destination, no final goal the characters are heading towards. Then again it's only the first arc so it's perfectly understandable.
"You two can rest easy now though, we have a pretty solid idea who did it. He's the son of the owner of the building, who also assures us that his son is alive and well abroad." Is kinda weird, it makes it seem like the suspect is the son, NOT the father which confused me when I was reading it. Also you forgot a closing quotation mark here which also confused me. "Keep those candles lit, they're a line of defense in case our otherworldly friend gets antsy with us.
Also, you're writing "Ritual Book" as well? I had a feeling you did since you're the only one writing stories in Rentry but damn, writing two stories at the same while keeping up with a schedule is probably grueling so good job with that.
You should also write a series description for this fic so AA could put it on the archive.

>> No.11252904

>>11252514
I wish Archer and Shiro DP'd Rin

>> No.11253320

>>11252904
Is it interracial if it's a tan?

>> No.11253899

>>11253320
I'm afraid not

>> No.11253957

https://alt.hololive.tv/holonometria/en/
>HoloAlt has a fiction page that is still hiring. So writeanons why dont you give it a try? You dont need to be jap since Lyger is the one that does the translations

>> No.11254379

>>11253957
I should submit one about stalking and raping Matsuri to help lyger out

>> No.11254628

>>11253957
Yeah I'm gonna submit my various piss fics about their idols as 'Writing experience'. They'll love it!

>> No.11254888

>>11253957
Would absolutely love to submit an in-detail fic about Matsuri cucking a self-insert so that that faggot will have nightmares about it for months

>> No.11255370

>>11254628
Considering there's a Matsurisu translating, they might.

>> No.11255980
File: 7 KB, 194x259, where_it_belongs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11253957
>Lyger is the one that does the translations

>> No.11259871

>>11230147
I don't even watch Selen much but that was pretty hot. Kudos to whoever made that

>> No.11263284

>>11228754
Milking Noel's big fat milkers.

>> No.11265987
File: 954 KB, 320x316, 1625694892983.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Damn I just realized what cute and funny means... It all makes sense now.

>> No.11266147

>>11265987
I want the world in which Luna spreads her legs on stream while the girls goad her on to do increasingly lewd poses while she gets more and more embarrassed to be real.

>> No.11266380

>>11265987
peko coming in with the clutch

>> No.11266429

>>11266147
She used to in Nijisanji but she got bullied off for being too much of a whore. Now she's scared to ever show her body like that again. Bullying changes people. Ever heard of the Southern pie sitter, or the tic-tac-trash-toe? It's best if you don't.

>> No.11267449

>>11249873
Thanks man

>> No.11268581

So, how many threads later after posting my request, should I wait to post it again? Don't wanna be a dick, but things do tend to get drowned out.

>> No.11268781

>>11268581
If you really want a request done, you gotta spam it. It sucks but that's just how it is.

>> No.11268814

>>11268581
for most of us, basically never. most of my prompts i post once then move to the archive if i care to keep them

regardless of whingers, it's basically a proven fact at this point that posting it every thread'll get it written sooner, if ever

>> No.11268819

>>11268581
Post it for 2-3 threads, if it doesn't get picked up, post it in the prompt archive and wait at least 3 threads to post it again.

>> No.11270634

>>11268581
Depends, honestly while the post it every thread near the start strategy has worked about 4 times now; it's also kind of only worked on 'weird' prompts that had some a bit of substance to them that might make someone want to write them since the shitposter posting 5 prompts in a row didn't really work outside of the uruka prompt getting picked up because it seemed like he wasn't sakana at the time.

>> No.11270797
File: 859 KB, 1200x675, 7ca.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yellow board reference thread: >>>/d/9926143 #

So, the fetish is "juice that makes you cum super hard". One casual sip and you can't stop cumming.

Fuck it, let's make this a Holodeath request, that's a new thing, right?

So Mori is super excited for an off collab with Rushia and Ollie, who flew in from Indonesia just for this. But while she is alone setting up the tech, she sips this "juice that makes you cum super hard", immediately gets the most gigantic erection of her life and starts cumming nonstop. She's still cumming endlessly when Rushia and Ollie arrive, end up taking sips, and now all three have massive erections and can't stop cumming for hours on end.

Then they somehow have to stream like this.

Optional ending: hours later, all still cumming, someone (probably Ollie) is just like, fuck it, let's all chug a few gallons of this stuff and see what happens.

>> No.11270969

>>11228754
>>11270797

>> No.11271099
File: 282 KB, 850x1133, sample_8c91fbaccf756d72a44700f0a63f8e62-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228754
Hime Hajime death by paizuri. Hime decides to give some unlucky huge-cocked anon the titjob of his life. But even after he cums, she keeps titfucking him. He cums again and again regardless of what annoying or stupid or screechy shit she says. Eventually anon goes from cumming buckets to cumming oceans, and dies from cumming too hard.

>> No.11271157
File: 2.82 MB, 498x373, monkey-paw.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228725
Finally got around to writing that Fauna fic. I think my skills of writing smut are slowly improving even though I wrote this fic just for the ending. hehehe
Enjoy!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSVpFNBR8mH4V7BdiJSyq6E-XC5zIGWKX9GEHnASg7708nZm1yf56hFrC13RNZaTJivekGcDvtysAOS/pub

>> No.11271159

>>11270797
Oh you were that anon...
Yeah going to be honest with you this niche fetish is either going to need a miracle or a commision someone like what I suspect happened with that Uruka gets buff story since conceptually that is a fetish that does not transfer well to the second/third person style that's used here... assuming you aren't the shitposter reposting these in bad faith.

>> No.11271355
File: 9 KB, 225x225, images.jpeg-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228754

Kusatori request. Mori is tired of chimkin's whiny shit and finally agrees to fuck her. Mori's flaccid cock is bigger than a telephone pole stretching her like a living condom, and after she finally crams it in chimkin, her cock grows fully hard, bigger than a skyscraper inside her, and she busts a few octillion nuts and cumflates her before chimkin bursts with Mori's cum across the far reaches of the universe. She revives, of course, but knows her place afterwards.

>> No.11271364
File: 295 KB, 1203x1196, 20211012_084329.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228754
Yandere Mumei fic where she chases you around with a knife while whispering words of love and devotion.

>> No.11271436
File: 163 KB, 455x237, 1632116847894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228725
I want to fuck Pochi and her daughter at the same time. I want Pochi to use me to teach her daughter how to please a man. I want my dick between Reine’s breasts as she and her mom practice performing oral on me. I want Pochi to kiss feed her daughter semen and teach her to swallow. I want Pochi to ride my dick like a horse and I want her daughter’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside Pochi as I eat out Reine. I want Pochi to part her daughter's legs and show me her vagina. I want Reine to scream for her mom as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her mother. I want to enjoy Pavolian-style oyakodon.

>> No.11271818
File: 116 KB, 898x739, 1633526481717.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11270634
>>11271159
DESU I think the Uruhulk story was just a case of a fetish nobody has asked for before. I literally cannot find another FMG story in the whole archive. Some writeanon, maybe someone who has been here for a while, saw the request and thought hey, this is right in my wheelhouse.

The FMG author seemed very familiar, especially when Uruka mentioned he must be British or Austrailian. If it's who I think it is, knowing his "public" persona, you'd think he'd be more of a fan of _____Ina_____, but I could be way off.

>> No.11271838

kind of assumed it was one prompt, not thirty

>> No.11271921

>>11271159
Bro I was gonna request the AZKi prompts again.

>> No.11272208

>>11271364
At least the Mumei prompt is new.

>> No.11272720

>>11271436
Incredibly fucking based

>> No.11272803

>>11271157
I'm gonna be honest here this feels really mediocre... with the ending not really being worth the buildup and the whole thing feeling rushed as hell with not enough space given to the smut in order for it to breathe. At least foundationally it's pretty sound in regards to stuff like the movement and grammar, etc but it feels a bit, for lack of a better word, empty.

>> No.11274701
File: 243 KB, 1363x1426, 1633311314348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11271921
She's a little obscure. But her music does the talking for her. She just may be hard to write.

>> No.11274869

>>11272803
It's hard to disagree with what you said but thanks for reading anyways

>> No.11275079

>>11274701
She was inclining so hard bros. But it's hard to incline when you stream less than once a week, and haven't put out a video in two weeks plus because you're working on your new album.

I hope this doesn't put her back on route a.

>> No.11275105

Speaking of old prompts, is the anon who was working on the Okayu/A-chan fic still around?

>> No.11275726

>>11274701
Honestly the biggest barrier to an AZKi fic happening is that she's obscure despite being in hololive; enough that she's effectively caricaturized as 'she's like a pure idol girl right?" even if a cursory search would suggest she's really not.

>> No.11275806

>>11271436
Mother-daughter threesomes are S-tier, it's just too bad I'm not super familiar with Reine and Pochi

>> No.11276024

>>11275726
Yeah, and I know Hololive and youtube are just a tiny fraction of what she does, she's an actual musician with 8 full length concerts under her belt.

Just sad pioneer hours, that's all.

>> No.11276337

>>11276024
That, and I can't go to /pcg/ to talk about my other music oshii, Uruka, because for the last week the threads have been nothing but entire threads about ejaculating for, and on, Pippa, a 3 old rabbit.

Complete with pictures.

>> No.11276899

>>11276024
Yeah honestly her biggest problem in getting 'known' is that currently she really hasn't gotten integrated into the hololive rabbit hole; like yeah she'll get included and subbed to by anyone that wants to 'complete the set' but by not really having much in the way of collabs she's kind of kneecapped in getting her personality known. Like right now she's like 2/3 degrees of separation away from most of the other talents and outside of Sora really doesn't have a known bond that would feed into her growth.

>> No.11277013

>>11276899
She's kinda close to Watame but that isn't really known either.

>> No.11277536

>>11277013
Yeah but watame has bonds both within and outside of her gen that generally people know of her and her personality since she's actively streaming and collabing. Meanwhile AZKi has the aforementioned, no one knows her personality.

>> No.11280389

>>11228725
You go about living a long and fulfilling life with your chuuba of choice, someone you see often due to work. Honeymooning, newlywed phase, raising kids, whatever gets the fluff points.

For some reason or another, you realise it's all been a lie. Despite living what's felt like an entire life with them, you realise this whole time you've been stuck in a coma, or you haven't been taking your meds, or you were doing some astral projection shenanigans. Either way, you have to readjust to normal, everyday life. However, you insist that your experiences may as well have been the real thing. They'd felt so life-like, and you're convinced how each part of your life with your chuuba would play out if it were to happen again. From here, it branches out.

Do you increasingly become out of sorts with reality, descending into madness as you try to equate the everyday with your perfect life? Maybe you try and recreate your dreams with your chuuba by following every step again. Maybe in the time you were dreaming, your chuuba has already found another partner, and you must come to terms in accepting this development.

Don't know if there's something like this already out there, but it's something I would write if I wasn't pinned down by priorities and already writing something else. If no one has written anything by the time I'm freed up, I'll take it up. If it interests anybody, go ahead.

>> No.11280416

>>11280389
Anon...That's the story anchor post, not the prompt board...

>> No.11280446

>>11280389
>Jacob's Ladder but with chuubas

>> No.11281157

>>11228754
Mumei's pet "Animal" isn't a pet at all. It's her boyfriend (you) and everytime she calls her pet out, it's you fucking with her and sexually harassing her on stream.

>> No.11283970

>>11228754
Being a boyfriend/boytoy of a secretly sexually depraved chuuba who uses/abuses you to fulfill their desires in secret so that they can maintain a "pure" image in public. Bonus points if you try to contact another chuuba to save yourself but they abuse you just the same.

Yes, those Henkuma doujins have really fucked me up

>> No.11283981
File: 1.10 MB, 922x1344, b0176fde5e213904a76ae5f9820e5a63.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>honestly never cared for marine, and actually found her kind of annoying at times, especially during collabs
>read her 2 alzheimmer's stories after someone mention hidden sea burried deep in a previous thread
>I'm now starting to appreciate the charm in her boisterous personality, and how much of a loss it would be if she lost it
What the fuck am I doing getting emotional over vtuber fanfics of all things?

>> No.11285124

>>11283981
Your eyes have just been opened.

>> No.11286198

>>11283981
It happens to the best of us.

>> No.11286291

>>11283981
>always though Suisei was hot
>read story about fucking her in the ass
>now I want to fuck her in the ass

>> No.11286387

>>11286291
high density comet was truly a beacon of light in these dark times

>> No.11287861

>>11228754
Miko raping Pekora, but as an unironic smut fic.

>> No.11289704

>>11286291
I didn't until the blue bush pic.

>> No.11289746
File: 1.60 MB, 2772x4043, 1634006873431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228725
some asshole who had a horny daydream about Nina Kosaka while driving inspired me to write this. Now excuse me while I blow my load a few more times over thicc kitsune doujins.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSk6pXhY-aMAg6IrAGx1SbTRrzpUXVLSKM1XHxOSEyxpTwULgkyObh8pFTKzJDC6nerKY51g9l80qv5/pub

>> No.11289818

>>11286291
I did until I saw that horrendous pubes image on this place and it ruined Suisei for me. The fact so many people fetishize pubes makes me wanna puke, Suisei would never stay like that.

>> No.11290037

>>11289704
>>11289818
Okay spoonfeed me, what suisei pic?

>> No.11290144

>>11289818
Strongly agree, pubes are gross, although I could abide a well-groomed landing strip

>> No.11290155

>>11290144
Although addendum, that certainly did not spoil high-density comet for me

>> No.11292300

>>11237237
I've edited the rewrote some parts to get rid of the more egregious aspects of Calli's characterization without changing everything. Hopefully it's a bit better.

>> No.11295673

>>11292300
Okay I can't see the fucking difference Calli still speaks like a complete wigger during the first scene and even in her 'calm' state still speaks way to 'fresh' unless I'm just reading it wrong and you haven't uploaded the update it's still the same.

>> No.11295809

>>11289746
>some asshole who had a horny daydream about Nina Kosaka while driving inspired me to write this

Man, the source materials for writing these type of fics are endless. Great job btw, anon. Would definitely like to see a round 2 but I'll be content with what I'll get.

>> No.11297044

>>11292300
Yeah, I can see a bit of a difference. It makes it a little easier to read through although as the other anon said she stills goes too hard on the wigger shit. As you said though that's just the character you're making for her so I guess it's alright.

>> No.11299590

>>11271157
Meh, felt a bit bland. But hey, I've read worse.

>> No.11299709

>>11292300
It's definitely better than last time and way easier to read like the other anon said. Calli now sounds like an actual person and not like an amalgamation of everything wrong with the east coast so good job on that one. She still sounds like a wigger but knowing how she'll end up by reading the first chapter, it'll be interesting to see how she changes so that's fine. Also I'm not sure if I'm being an idiot but I noticed some added internal monologue which was nice to see, it gives some added insight into what type of person Anon is and I hope to see more of it. Not sure if I'm just a weirdo but I really do enjoy character introspection even if it's just flavor text, it makes him feel more "alive" and not just an object to move the plot forward

>> No.11303122

>>11228754
All of holofantasy getting captured and raped by goblins.

>> No.11303922

>>11290037
I sadly cannot post the third hottest Hololive image because meidos are cunts, even though you can't actually see Suisei's genitals. So I just fap every morning to our hairy goddess as tribute.

>> No.11304148

>>11303922
Yeah, I understand what you mean. Just got back from a 3-day ban for hornyposting myself. Were meidos always like this or did they just get more uppity as of late ?

>> No.11304319
File: 159 KB, 463x453, hoshimogey.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11303922
goddamit meidos I will murder to get even a whiff or a inkling of suipussyhair

>> No.11305321

>>11303922
Just give me the artist at least. I cannot fucking find whatever the hell you're talking about.

>> No.11305464

>>11290037
>>11304319
I'm willing to die for what's important in life (bush), and if you're not, you're a faggot with no convictions.
Here: https://i.warosu.org/data/vt/img/0107/76/1633244088399.png

>> No.11305700

>>11305464
ahh this one. An absolute classic, that.

>> No.11306586

>>11289746
She may be a bitch but this is incredibly hot.

>> No.11308899

AA just want to add the description for "Hating Me, Hating You" series.

(You) are a misogynistic, woman-hating, new hire at Cover Corp, but it seems that you've met your match in the form of Sakura Miko, whom you're assigned to "assist". What wacky, autistic and comedic adventures await you in your new job now that you've made a new enemy in this pink haired shrine maiden?

>> No.11310262

Bump.

>> No.11310470

>>11228725
These are not proper stories but I feel they could pass as greentext stories.
>>11169008
>>11169050
>>11169085
>>11169122
>>11169214

>> No.11312900

Bump.

How do I do time management. I had a story started but ever since Uni started I haven't written anything at all, besides some SQL.

>> No.11312963

>>11312900
you just write

>> No.11313217

Here's the description for "First summer memories"

It was supposed to be a regular commute back home from work, nothing more, nothing less. That was, until you stumbled upon a certain blonde half-elf unconscious near the river. Now, faced with a woman with no recollection of her past, you set yourself on a journey of mystery and self-reflection as you help piece together this woman’s missing memories, and in the process, piece together what this half-elf means to you as well.

I also added titles for chapters 1 and 2 of the series and I'd like it if you could add it in the archive. Oh and just a head up, you removed the tags on "Grab as much (as you can)" and messed up the bullydere link in the main archive

I also noticed you removed the "so much pain" tag on the final part of the Selen series and replaced it with "Fluff" you fucking sick bastard.

>> No.11313824

>>11295673
>>11297044
>>11299709
Yeah I didn't sracp the whole concept of Calli being weird. You guys gotta cut me some slack and trust that I do have a vision going forward.
I did also add more monologue like the one Anon suggested. I think I can change some more narration to be (you)r monologue if it's what the Anon likes, shouldn't be too hard.

>> No.11316861
File: 550 KB, 527x582, shiggy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11313217
>Spoiler
I just don't want to spoil it for first timers.

>> No.11316994

Reminder that if you can't deal with emotional loss fics then you're a manchild who belongs in diapers

>> No.11317466

>>11316994
I've cried only 2 times in the last 6 years. One was from my 9 year old dog that I loved dearly having to be put down in my arms because of kidney failure, and the other was because of me watching Squid Game yesterday. Gotta say, neither were fun times, crying is not fun, don't see why someone would want to intentionally read a sad story to cry.

>> No.11317643
File: 23 KB, 277x296, 1443618498536.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11317466
That's because you're a fucking manchild.

>> No.11317784

>>11317643
I actually read them but I don't feel anything. The most I ever feel from a story is maybe cracking a smile. I do actually agree that crying to a story is pretty batchest

>> No.11318044
File: 1.07 MB, 1177x662, 1632951494698.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11289818
Suisei talked about how she wouldn't shave her face if she were a man because it's too much effort. Extrapolate from that what you will.

>> No.11318083

>>11318044
She ALSO said that she shaves on special occasions, and I'm pretty sure having sex counts as one. Extrapolate from that what you will.

>> No.11318146

>>11318044
That's only because she hasn't got a man in her life. You don't trim the hedges lest you expect company in the front yard.
If she does and she still doesn't shave, then what she really needs is a good gut punch or two.

>> No.11318499

>>11318083
Maybe for a first time

>> No.11318666
File: 68 KB, 212x201, 1629665328328.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11318499
>tfw you'll never get to take Suisei's virginity

>> No.11318773
File: 19 KB, 303x303, 1633114978117.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11318666
> implying
She's been riding the cock carousel since she was 16, that's for sure.

>> No.11321929

Disgusting, a maggot just crawled out of inside my lips. Didn't even know they could live there. Guess that's a fun fact for you to write in your next story.

>> No.11322020
File: 88 KB, 997x917, 1510282187631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11321929
That's extra protein, you silly boy. Shouldn't be eating KFC if you didn't want the unintentional additions.

>> No.11324924
File: 2.15 MB, 1708x2000, 1634073836846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Let the motivation flow through you.

>> No.11325052

>>11324924
Have you ever written anything?

>> No.11325624

>>11325052
A few things. You should be able to guess one of them based on who I just posted.
No, I'm not the pekofag. That guy is a tumor.

>> No.11325870

>>11325624
No bully, was just interested. I see you around a lot and was interested.

Are you the Cover High anon?

>> No.11325979

>>11325870
Yes

>> No.11326709

>>11325624
As a fellow peko poster, I thought you'd understand me ;(

>> No.11326998

>>11325979
Based

>> No.11327133

>>11325979
Happy to see you still coming here. Looking very much forward to the next installment.

>> No.11327187

>>11326709
Not him, but multiple people have said they can't get off to peko anymore because of you. What did you expect?

>> No.11327230

>>11326709
All the authors that have come, graced us with their imagination, and gone, and of the few that stick-around long term, you had to be one of them. What a waste.

>> No.11328333

>>11327187
What if I can masturbate to Pekora harder thanks to them

>> No.11328558

>>11328333
Then you're a faggot who likes schizophrenic men in their mid 40s

>> No.11328596

>>11328558
Goddamn you must be fun at D&D. Check out imagination/immersion warlord here

>> No.11328679

>>11328558
Ogey
I just don't see it any differently than writing smut in which you write both the character fucking and the character getting fucked

>> No.11328865

>>11328558
pekofag got doxxed? that's news to me

>> No.11329701

>>11328865
Yeah I went to his house and raped his bunny cunny personally after his adress got leaked.

>> No.11329823

I may have made an error mentioning that guy.

>> No.11329963

>>11329823
Don't worry, as long as you keep on posting Pekora images, we'll always be brothers in arms. You don't have to mention me at all S2

>> No.11330048
File: 2.23 MB, 480x270, 1414226390197.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all this pekofag samefagging
Dude is so assblasted that everybody hates him.

>> No.11330869

>>11329701
dangerously based

>> No.11332986
File: 337 KB, 1200x1800, FANWK3wVgAYhGy6.jpeg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228754
AZKi comfy fic. Just a little slice of life of one of her many non-streaming days... her writing some lyrics, composing some music, working on stuff for her new stage show, watching her fellow Gen 0s stream, and cooking herself some of her amazing, delicious food. Just being her amazing creative and chill self.

No anon needed in the story, no 2nd person or anything. Just comfy obscure music waifu.

>> No.11333098
File: 15 KB, 267x189, download.jpeg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228754

A comfy fic with Gen 0 (AZKi, Sora, Roboco, Miko, Suisei). I notice they don't get a lot of love as a group, but from a fiction standpoint if might be interesting to see their personalities bounce off of each other. Maybe they're all at AZKi's studio for a recording session and sleepover?

>> No.11333173
File: 261 KB, 1280x720, 1633347031330.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228754

A fic about Gen One shortly after their debuts, before the whole covid thing, taking a trip to Las Vegas to bury Hitomi Chris' corpse in the Nevada desert and never speak of it ever again before having a fun romp through a casino and getting into wacky trouble!

>> No.11333274
File: 11 KB, 287x280, 1435291658989.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228754
A fic about repeatedly punching pekofag in the stomach until he tearily admits to the worst person on the planet, and then punching him some more until he's lying on the floor, gasping for air and vomiting uncontrollably!

>> No.11333462

>>11333274
Off-topic, does not involve vtubers.

>> No.11333472

>>11333274
>I hate Pekofag so I'm going to ask him to write a ryona story since only he'll do it

>> No.11333588

>>11333462
Wrong, according to archiveanon, so it's fair game.

>> No.11333678

>>11333588
>something that a handful of people enjoy/go back to that was made for the thread in good faith sitting in the archive where they don't need to click it pisses people off THIS much

>> No.11333720

>>11333678
You and your twenty smart fridges don't count as a "handful of people", pekofag.

>> No.11333747

>>11333274
sounds pretty based, i'd read it

>> No.11334184

>>11317466
Where did you cry at squid game?

>> No.11334476
File: 1.44 MB, 480x270, squid game.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11317466
>squid game
Isn't this babby's first death game for normalfags

>> No.11334597

>>11334184
The old man at ep6 I think losing the marble game. The others didn't affect me, but he did. Funnily enough, as usual, I laughed as I cried. I'm not sure why but I always break into maniacal laughing when I cry.
>>11334476
I dunno I don't watch live action much. I just wanted to jump in because it was blowing up too much and I didn't feel like getting spoiled out of a potentially good show.

>> No.11335273

>>11334476
fuck i remember these bionicle squid blasters. The cordak blaster was far superior

>> No.11336437

>>11228754
Getting stuck on a deserted island with (insert chuuba here) and you both need to rely on each other to survive.

>> No.11336736

>>11336437
Going mad from only consuming endlessly respawning Watame and finding out she finds this entire thing kind of hot.

>> No.11337930

>>11325624
Just when I think CH Anon couldn't be any MORE based

>> No.11337932

>>11336736
> rely on Watame for nutrition
> at least 50% of your body is made out of her, if not more already

>> No.11338290

>>11337932
You'd die of prion disease long before you could reach those numbers, which in theory, would take 3-4 of purely Watame meat consumption.

>> No.11338369

>>11338290
Prions? Anon Watame is a sheep, you wouldn't get prions as long as you made sure her meat is of good quality/cooked properly.

>> No.11338830
File: 90 KB, 653x470, watame.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11338369
That would feel very weird, if you think about it logically. If she is more sheep than human, her organs would all be different, her anatomy would be very unfamiliar. If she had a heart attack you'd probably do CPR on her massive ventral sack or something by accident. Also she wouldn't be able to sweat so no sweaty wakipai. I think it's easier to assume she is human sheep rather than a sheep human

>> No.11338882

>>11338830
Anon Watame is a sheep, she said so herself. You aren't implying that Watame is a liar, are you?

>> No.11338929

>>11338882
I... I... no, of course not! I'd never! It's just that... scientifically speaking it's uh... well... unlikely?

>> No.11339159

>>11338290
Where would she get the prions if she hasn't consumed any other diseased human's brain?
You can also not contract the disease unless you eat the brain matter. I would also think that actually cooking the brain (unlike in cannibalistic rituals) would denature the prion enough for it to lose its properties.
Considering the age of the sheep, if she had contracted a prion disease some time ago, her mental faculties would be gone already. And the incubation period can be up to 30 or 50 years, so you have a decent chance to see your children (lol) before your brain suddenly decides to turn into sponge.

>> No.11339316

>>11339159
Just what do you think are prions? Because that's not how they work. Also you don't have to eat the brain to get it, it's just where it has the highest concentration of them. It's present in human blood as well. The prions inside sheep cannot cause the sheep prion disease in humans but from human to human it very much so can. I would risk it. Besides, even if it wasn't for prions, you need to be a very good chef to prepare human flesh, humans simply aren't built for being eaten.

>> No.11339437

>>11339316
Damn, it's a good thing that Watame is a sheep and not a human then.

>> No.11339474

>>11339437
Am I Welsh if I wanna fuck Watame then?

>> No.11339481

>>11339474
NZ actually

>> No.11339514

>>11339474
Yes but who cares

>> No.11339582

>>11339514
Sheep pussy on my face NOW
>>11339481
acceptable

>> No.11339588

>>11339514
God I want to pump Watame full of my babymaking seed.

>> No.11340027

>File deleted
Man...
All the Watame stories are so nice, but I still think she has no actual smut that isn't futa or Pekofag-adjacent stuff.

>> No.11340066

>>11340027
There's Watame futa in the archives? Also Pekofag never wrote about Watame.

>> No.11340226

>>11280389
I might do this, no promises though. Might be hard to write convincingly without a fairly beefy wordcount.

>> No.11340559

>>11340066
It's Futowa raping like four holos, and yes they did, they wrote the Watafag stuff.

>> No.11341028

>Writing a story about a motherly, non-romantic Watame
>Everyone starts talking about eating her and fucking her.
uhhh

>> No.11341062

>>11341028
perfect time to think of modifying the story a bit

>> No.11341166

>>11341028
I won't read it but stick to your own heart.

>> No.11341168

>>11341028
Fluffy sheep nursing handjob!!
I'm looking forward to it.

>> No.11341190

>>11341028
I will assuredly be reading it, keep on that path.

>> No.11341216

>>11341028
I'd still read it.

>> No.11341500

>>11340226
Just a thought I wanted to get out in case it interested anyone, so no big deal. If you do end up writing something I'll definitely give it a read though.

>> No.11342760
File: 810 KB, 850x1202, AquaShionHandholding.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228754
Shion wants to get to the bottom of why Aqua keeps cancelling streams and collabs. Turns out, it's because she'd rather spend all day having copious amounts of sex with (You). But, you can't be THAT good at sex...can you?

>> No.11342797
File: 113 KB, 960x544, DGzf_7gXsAAuE3b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11342760
nope, i'm not

>> No.11342818

>>11342760
>you can't be THAT good at sex...can you?
no

>> No.11343374

>>11342797
>>11342818
Well, it's not let Aqua would know what good sex is.

>> No.11343394

>>11342760
Honestly given how long I last masturbating at full speed, I'll probably bust 5-6 minutes in if I'm lucky and fall asleep right after. So no. Also my cock is below average.

>> No.11343418

>>11343394
Look at this guy, lasting over 30 seconds.

>> No.11343478

>>11343418
nta but if something is really hot to me i feel like i cum instantly if i don't edge, but everytime i've actually had sexual contact i've lasted longer than i thought i would

>> No.11343488

>>11342760
First time I ever had sex, back in HS, I jackhammered my way to orgasm in like 20 seconds. I was so ashamed in the moment that I told my girlfriend I was deeply religious and couldn't keep it up

>> No.11343543

>>11343374
"If she knew what good sex was she would lose all function", you say to Shion. She reluctantly agrees.

>> No.11343581

>>11343374
Not until I get my hands on her, anyway.

>> No.11343612

>>11343488
At least you've had sex.

>> No.11343653

>>11343612
That's true. There's no way to span the divide with of experience between experienced and virgin with mere words, but for what it's worth, sex isn't that great at all. The physical sensations are mediocre, and of course there's a lot of baggage that comes with a relationship.

>> No.11343758

>>11228754
Requesting a 1 to 1 retelling of blood meridian but every mention of the kid is replaced by gura. Get it?
this is just a joke, don't actually do this

>> No.11343865

>>11343758
Why would you even say this? What's wrong with you?

>> No.11343949

>>11343758
no clue what blood meridian is but if it makes vanillafags like >>11343865 seethe then it's fine by me

>> No.11344009

>>11343949
It's not smut, contrarian

>> No.11344052

>>11343949
Contrarians really are the most retarded people on earth huh.

>> No.11344135

>>11344009
>>11344052
in come the buttmad vanillafags

>> No.11344229

>>11344135
I dunno anon that book is really dark overall

>> No.11344428

If I'm writing a flashback segment for a story, and have written the rest of the story in present tense, should I write the flashback in past tense or would that be too jarring and hard to get used to?

>> No.11344497

>>11344428
Rule 23 of writing: if it happens in the past, no matter what, never use past tense. Instead, question people if you should talk about the past in present tense for absolutely no reason at all. That's the best way to go about it.
Rule 24 of writing: if everyone calls you a retard, write in future tense. That will do it!

>> No.11344541
File: 231 KB, 463x453, fauna ogey.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11271157
It's me, deerlionfag, I've been busy so I only just read this now.
>I get to eat Fauna's bush
>I become her living dildo
How is this a monkey's paw?

>>11318044
Based Susie.

>> No.11344612

>>11344428
I say keep it in present tense, maybe put the entire flashback in italics or something if you're worried about differentiating it from the rest of the story.

>> No.11344783

>>11344612
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of doing. I tried writing the flashback in past tense and it was difficult to both read and write because of how used to present tense I was.

>> No.11344939

>>11344541
Hope you liked it. Guess the ending is the epitome of the phrase: different strokes for different folks.

>> No.11345192

>>11318083
She said this!? Fuck, when?

>> No.11345295

>>11318083
Special occasions include having sex with her managers, boyfriends and random strangers for money. Write this for the next Suisex story.

>> No.11345414

>>11345295
'mon, brah, the next Suisex story's gonna be psycho flanderization again. We've had our fun giving her an actual personality, now it's back to exaggerating one personality trait endlessly.

>> No.11345519

>>11345414
>next Suisex story
She's not getting written again. We're writing exclusively about HoloEN and fucking a schizo cosplayer now.

>> No.11345540
File: 53 KB, 639x839, PF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11345566

>>11345540
t. pekofag

>> No.11345611
File: 73 KB, 700x910, 1446013916039.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11345519

>> No.11345972

>>11345414
Alright, fine! I’ll fucking write a regular Suisex story.

>> No.11345973
File: 512 KB, 1080x2309, 1629756006359.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11345540
I'm sure whoever made this isn't mad at all. Not in the slightest. Not even a little bit.

:^)

>> No.11345977
File: 327 KB, 1619x2048, hololive fauna 138.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11344939
The end made me sad, honestly, but there aren't enough deerfics yet to afford to be picky.

>> No.11346093
File: 3.17 MB, 2593x3804, 2A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11345972
If you're baiting in order to get hopes up so you can crush them later - congrats, I'm caught. On the off chance you're serious, though, god speed.

>> No.11346910

>>11346093
fucking hell. for a girl that actively tries to debuff her sex appeal, suisei is absolutely brimming with it.

i don't even watch her and i still want to fuck her more than my oshi

>> No.11347161

>>11346910
The purer they are, the more we want to fuck and defile them.

>> No.11349797

>>11347676
Meanwhile in /pcg/

>> No.11350047
File: 536 KB, 1000x728, 01sxz2dk80x61.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was reading psycho killer, the Calli fic and this is the first time I finished a story feeling pure despise. Not saying it's bad or poorly written. It's an excellently Written story but holy shit it's not for me. As soon as I saw the signs of what's to come I knew I'll hate it. I have a pet dog and I cannot stand anything bad happening to pets ever. It's hard to describe what I'm feeling right now, I know it's an objective well-written story but I just really dislike it. Calli is a fucking psycho here, but that's literally in the name. The Anon who penned that must have some strong mental fortitude to have this amount of bad shit happen to a person, even if he's fictional. It's almost traumatizing to go on this downhill ride. Although the story does strengthen my resolute to write the Calli in my story to not be that. I definitely hate the story but like how good it is.

>> No.11350119

>>11349797
Honestly I'm probably a bit too jaded by shock sites/fics that this just seems pretty mediocre; I think it has to be the laconic greentext style not letting the shock really take effect, normal prose form would probably work better for something like this. Though again this could just be being jaded to shock fics.

>> No.11350164

>>11350119
That greentext just reminded me of those dead baby jokes desu

>> No.11351283

who's the best chuuba to hatefuck? I got mega horny thinking of having a hatefuck session with Noel because you were getting too close to Flare.

>> No.11352839

>>11351283
Hatefucking the gayness out of Miko.

>> No.11352932

>>11351283
Kiara with the caveat of the Anon being a complete rent free, she's always in his head Kiara anti.

>> No.11353563

>>11352932
Imagine seething and going to jerk off but you can't get her out of your head even as you're trying to cum only to realize she makes you cum harder than ever

>> No.11355709

>>11352839
Miko agrees to a hatefuck session because she's confident that she'll never lose to the cock, and still maintains that stance although she often drops by just to "make sure she's still strong against the cock".

>> No.11357007

>>11346910
>actively debuffs her sex appeal
What did he mean by this?

>> No.11357476

>>11357007
She reduced the amount of bounciness in her chest on her 3D models so that viewers will focus more on her dance instead of her chest. She openly dislikes having lewds of herself too.

>> No.11357518

>>11357476
Oh, I didn't know about the first part.

>> No.11360167

>>11350047
The author will never make a sequel.

>> No.11360196

>>11357476
She also never plays with my cum in her mouth but rather just swallows it without even acknowledging it. Quite the debuff

>> No.11360536

>>11350047
People like you are what make hobbies turn sour. You're like those guys that cry at Star Wars trailers. Why do you you have to be so emotional? Honestly it's turning me off writing. It's just a hobby, why are you so invested in this shit? It feels disgusting.

>> No.11360647

>>11360196
Clearly you're cumming too little if she can swallow it all without coughing or having some of it spill from her lips. You considred edging or abstaining for a bit?

>> No.11360735

>>11360536
Pot calling the kettle black.

>> No.11360767

>>11357476
In fairness out of everyone in hololive, Suisei is her own self insert.
Everyone else isn't really fully attached to their models and identities but for Suisei, she is Suisei Hoshimachi. You can probably connect the dots on why she would specifically find lewds of her weird.

>> No.11361121

>>11360647
No matter how much I drink or what I eat at the end it will be meaningless so long as she keeps sucking me dry every time she gets the chance. Wake up to a blowjob, then another in the shower, then while I make her breakfast she comes up behind me and jerks me off into her toast, then at the door leaving for work she sucks me instead of a kiss. She also sucks me off before concerts, before going out with friends, sometimes even while I'm talking to her friends at a restaurant she just slips under the table and sucks my soul dry right in front of everyone. It's honestly quite the debuff

>> No.11361647
File: 179 KB, 934x1245, A5C24472-3F99-4129-A95D-0A3D22F8AD41.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11350047
Thank you for the compliments on the quality of my work, I'm interested to see how your story turns out.

>> No.11362429

>>11361121
fuck me, i've got a ripper of a boner that i didn't want now

>> No.11362739

>>11361121
Hmmmmm... that's a difficult situation, indeed. Have you considered keeping her on a leash or gagging her mouth?

>> No.11363177

>>11362739
I did gag her once, she was pretty compliant in the hour, just sat there gagged up in silence. Ended up... not being to resist either way and blew my load on her face and soft blue hair, but anyway. Once I took off her gag, she was pretty mad, she rode my cock over and over again, holding my leg up in the air as she humped against it crazily like a cowgirl. I think I came like 4 times before she finally let up. My hips were completely shattered the next day. Had to stay in bed and not go to work, so she took a day off to "take care of me" and the torture continued, she put my cock in her mouth and didn't let go until the sun started to go down. I fell asleep like a log after that. If she continued at night I wouldn't even know, but one thing is for sure, my dick was sore for weeks. Having her tease me gently with soft kissing on my shaft, the occasional licking and breathing on it was pretty good tho. She can be careful when she wants to.

>> No.11364843
File: 65 KB, 1080x689, 1632161835804.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11228754
migoooo

>> No.11365128

>>11363177
I'm seriously impressed you can produce that much on the daily. No wonder she isn't acting overly horny on main.
Godspeed Anon, thank you for keeping the crazy away with your dick.

>> No.11367365

>>11365128
I don't, my cock is always aching red and it hurts to cum after the first couple times. It's pretty terrible, but she enjoys the taste of my cock all the same, even if all that comes out is a couple droplets. I get a week to rest twice a year and that's it.

>> No.11367547
File: 3.78 MB, 2480x3496, 93263327_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All she wanted to do was sing...

>> No.11367805

>>11367547
Well, now she has to sex.

>> No.11368149

>>11367547
She has needs too, Anon. And someone's gotta take care of them.

>> No.11368222

>>11368149
That person is me.

>> No.11368256
File: 2 KB, 120x117, 1493847679924.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11368149
smooth

>> No.11368773

>>11368222
Do your best, Anon.

>> No.11370397

>>11363177
>>11367365
I-It's too damn much. I'm so sorry, Suisei.

>> No.11370757
File: 2.39 MB, 1668x2224, 1630390914431.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11370397
It's okay, anon. Let it all out.

>> No.11370835

so why the fuck is this ERP okay you hypocrites

>> No.11370888

>>11370835
*cums on you*

>> No.11370938
File: 25 KB, 320x304, bait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

nobody fall for it

>> No.11370977

>>11370835
because it's actually about a vtuber and not a guy pretending to be one?

>> No.11371038

>>11370938
why does one massive post get at least 8 posts of flak but nobody bats an eyelash at 6-8 posts just written from another perspective
>>11370977
so if pekofag wrote about getting fucked by Oga it'd suddenly be fine?? you faggots are ridiculous

>> No.11371061
File: 45 KB, 244x215, safe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11370938

>> No.11371119

>>11371038
>so if pekofag wrote about getting fucked by Oga
>so if pekofag
>pekofag
try harder

>> No.11371164

>>11371038
>anon fucking chuubas is now erp
This is how we know you're baiting, kiddo.

>> No.11371195

>>11371061
UNFORTUNATELY
WE
CAN

>> No.11371247

>>11371119
why are you dodging the question when he's an egoist who would say 'i' rather than refer to them by another perspective?
>>11371164
it's not written in the format of a story. it's just two people goading each other on with masturbatory fantasies in the middle of the thread. that's exactly what erp is and yet none of you anti-ERP fags have said a fucking word about it

>> No.11371287

passing over the massive faggot trying to stir up shit, why is this thread really fucking quiet most of its life but then as soon as something interesting or incendiary pops up, y'all jump out of the woodwork?
are we all just watching the thread hoping someone posts something fun to talk about?
i'm not taking the piss, mind, i do it too

>> No.11371307

>>11371287
>are we all just watching the thread hoping someone posts something fun to talk about?
yes

>> No.11371339

>>11371287
>calling out hypocrisy is stirring shit
it's either all OK or none of it's OK

>> No.11371352

>>11228725
>>11332986
Wrote that azki fic, it was a lot of fun to write and hopefully it reached a good level of comfy (I think it did).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRNrEpQ5dGYKPWmrxfFNALq7Di84byLSLqNXgk-yUlnSy-qycHNSSziVoU3IhuZnfDJXfQF3GJjCmHI/pub

Tags: Azki, fluff, eggs in the basket

>> No.11371417
File: 757 KB, 2663x3986, 92811308_p1 - Copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11371287
Preeeetty much.

>> No.11371531

>>11371417
i'd like to take a mo' just to say how happy i am that Suisex is getting some more love here

>> No.11371538

>>11371287
I keep this thread open in a separate tab and check it every few minutes for some activity. Unless I have a story to share or someone calls me out, I don’t really post much here.

>> No.11371852
File: 155 KB, 874x952, 93312530_p0 - Copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11371531
Me too.

>> No.11371936

>>11371038
>so if pekofag wrote about getting fucked by Oga it'd suddenly be fine??
Yes. As it stands he prefers to write his works involving no chuubas, therefore they do not belong here.

>> No.11372051

>>11371936
...just how many stories do you think I've written?

>> No.11372079

>>11372051
I don't care. I don't think about you.

>> No.11372126

>>11372079
You don't think at all.

>> No.11372219
File: 52 KB, 332x352, 1488891162991.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11372126

>> No.11372292

>>11371287
>why is this thread really fucking quiet most of its life but then as soon as something interesting or incendiary pops up, y'all jump out of the woodwork?
I'm convince its just a small number of shitposters samefagging. We already got proof of it a while ago.

>> No.11372299 [DELETED] 
File: 278 KB, 699x876, IMG_20210930_010542.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11372219

>> No.11372406

>>11372292
if you get mad that you got called out for doing exactly what you claim to hate and say it's shitposting then you're a fucking idiot and you deserve everything bad that happens to you

>> No.11372460

>>11372292
think it's just pekofag flipping his shit as ever

>> No.11372506

>>11372460
I'm actually the one who wrote the Suisei stuff, surprise surprise. Some guy that probably hates ERP in general took it up as fuel to the flame.

>> No.11372556

>>11372506
Y'know, I had an inkling that was you based on writing style but told myself that I was paranoid. If you kept writing actually relevant stuff, nobody would hate you because you're a pretty good writer.

>> No.11372595

instead of flaming, ya'll should read my azki fic xD

>> No.11372642

>>11372506
i don't give a fuck about ERP in the general. i give a fuck because i have to see these same fucking mouthbreathers go absolutely ballistic whenever anything remotely ERP is mentioned but then conveniently shut the fuck up when it's ERP they apparently like and is totally cool and okay!!

>> No.11372656

>>11372299
I recognize that screenshot... https://exhentai.org/g/2020114/507489ac2b/

>> No.11372732

>>11372642
You require medication, Anonymous

>> No.11372770

>>11372556
There are plenty o' writers better than me in here, and they all take interest in what you take interest. Suisex, hags, EN, Fubuki, the usual. I'm just looking out for the little guy, ERP, futa, etc. I have written a regular fic before, the ERROR.exe is totally vanilla. It's not that it isn't fun something to write normal stuff, it's just that the vanilla stuff already exists, and I'm not better than the ones that exist, so there's not much point in going for that.

>>11372642
They also liked the pekofag ERP before they found out who I was. A whole thread kneeling down to it. It's not that they hate ERP, they hate me. You don't to have to be so angry. Sure, there may be some hypocrites here and there but they are the minority.

>> No.11372819

>>11371352
Just woke up, emulating this to pretend I’m an anime girl right now.

>> No.11372844

We’ve been bamboozled yet again...

>> No.11372878

>>11372770
Don’t make yourself innocent you schizophrenic faggot.

>> No.11372920

New thread
>>11372891

>> No.11372945

>>11372770
>It's not that they hate ERP, they hate me.
Maybe if you didn't shit up the thread for weeks on end LARPing and throwing as much poo around the monkey cage as you could get your hands on, this wouldn't be the case?

Just food for thought. Not that you seem to care, since you keep talking about yourself everytime someone else mentions you.

>> No.11372995
File: 1.08 MB, 500x245, 1413078674939.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this nerd >>11372642 was the earlyfag OP
y'all played

>> No.11373006

>>11372770
There were definitely a lot of people who liked it when it first appeared, but there were always people in the thread who hated that fag shit from the very beginning.
t. Someone who hated that fag shit from the very beginning

>> No.11373105

>>11372844
Why do you have to be "bamboozled" just because it was me who wrote it? There's no nametag on it, you can just enjoy it as any other story. So long as someone doesn't try to stir up shit for me, I'm happy to not announce that it was me who made the story and you can be happy to enjoy it too. There's a very big chance you've enjoyed other works from me before either way, my story count is already about 20 at this point ya know?

>>11372945
If you feel like falling for bait and making 10 posts saying not to fall for bait, I'm sure you'll be fine with me putting my opinion in as well.

>>11373006
Eh I'm aware, and those people promptly got shit on by the majority at the time, is the point I'm trying to make. Most people enjoyed it.

>> No.11373238

>>11372732
tell me i'm wrong
look me in the eyes and say i'm wrong. you fucking hypocritical pieces of shit lose your fucking minds whenever peko stuff appeared but flavor it as suisei from a maledom perspective and it's suddenly fine.
>>11372770
>It's not that they hate ERP, they hate me
then all ERP is fucking fine, i don't care

>> No.11373310
File: 26 KB, 500x674, 1466840484052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11373105
>If you feel like falling for bait and making 10 posts saying not to fall for bait, I'm sure you'll be fine with me putting my opinion in as well.

>> No.11373342
File: 275 KB, 640x360, salt.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11373238

>> No.11373362

>>11373105
>There's a very big chance you've enjoyed other works from me before either way
NTA but I don’t read futa and gay shit so it’s unlikely

>> No.11373369
File: 38 KB, 400x580, 1628620037267.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11373310

>> No.11373400

>>11373105
>very big chance you've enjoyed other works from me before either way, my story count is already about 20 at this point ya know?
judging from what you've admitted to writing, definitely not

>> No.11373414

>>11373105
>those people promptly got shit on by the majority at the time
No they didn’t? It was about half and half

>> No.11373425

>>11372770
>ERROR.exe is totally vanilla
Yeah, do more of this. That was great.

> the pekofag ERP
Don't do this. You're not a chuuba.

>> No.11373453

>>11373414
esp. given we did a strawpoll a while back and the number of people who wanted it gone outnumbered the number of people who wanted it to stay 3 to 1

>> No.11373497

>>11373453
But that was biased, after the big reveal.

>> No.11373553

>>11373497
hey, even more people want it gone now. there's only one person that keeps this fire going and that's AA

>> No.11373628

>>11373553
> throwing AA under the bus
I'm sure if you do it enough times, he'll yield.

>> No.11373645

>>11373553
make your own archive

>> No.11373716

>>11373628
it's a fact that the pekofag ERP doesn't contain any chuubas, so it doesn't belong in the archive. he's the only one with the power to remove it, and he refuses, so... he's solely responsible for the continued arguments over it

>> No.11373748

>>11373716
>just piss off the few people who liked it and potentially incense pekofag into going back into being an active schizo menace
make your own archive

>> No.11373772

>>11373716
Wouldn't say he's solely responsible, but at least it wouldn't be a heated discussion anymore, so I'd agree with this.

>> No.11373807

>>11373748
>going back into being an active schizo menace
>he believes he's not right now
lol fuck off pekofag

>> No.11373825

>>11373716
Let's hope you didn't defend the Miyuki fics anon, otherwise that would make you a... hypocrite!

>> No.11373830

>>11373716
The only one solely responsible for the continued arguments is you, you absolute sped. It does no harm just leaving it there and not talking about it, but you have a complete inability to ignore something that doesn't affect you.

>> No.11373850

>>11373830
this
it's okay, you came to a man, you're gay, stop bringing it up

>> No.11373866

>>11373825
Those had Fubuki in them.

>> No.11373893

>>11345540

>> No.11373902

>>11373825
...you do realize those fics still prominently feature Fubuki, right?

>> No.11373928

>>11373866
>>11373902
What a surprise, spot on.

>> No.11373939

>>11373830
boohoo, please don't point out my hypocrisy
pekofag debates will be here 'til the end of time and it's all because you won't do what needs to be done to right a wrong that should never have happened in the first place

>> No.11373985

>>11373939
>admits to being a schizo shitposter because something is in the archive he doesnt like
i cant wait for the futa haters to go on a falseflag crusade next

>> No.11374019

>>11373928
>fics that prominently feature a chuuba
vs
>fics that do not feature a chuuba
Whoa, what a conundrum.

>> No.11374039

>>11373928
What’s your point? Fubuki is a chuuba. Pekofag is not. Chuuba involvement vs no chuuba involvement

>> No.11374068

>>11373985
hey, i'm just watching the world burn. my first contribution to this shitshow was >>11373716. i'm just telling it like it is - AA is the one responsible for this.

>> No.11374089

>>11374019
Wouldn't most of the Lamy transformation fics fall under the same category as pekofag then? Since, as far as I know, most of those stories feature a non-original transformed Lamy.

>> No.11374144

>>11374068
>something sitting tucked away deep in the middle of things that doesn't even get the updated tag like other stories do when they get new content
>"it's his fault that i can't stop posting about it"
kill yourself
at this point i hope it's never deleted just to make your blood pressure rise

>> No.11374203

>>11374089
I don't think I've ever heard anyone argue those shouldn't be there. Weird as fuck, absolutely, but not irrelevant.

>> No.11374265

I thought the hard and fast argument was that Everything posted as a story gets archived, ergo even the ERP should stay.

>> No.11374276

>>11374068
No, pekofag and the people who complain about pekofag are the problem. If the story were to hypothetically get removed all of a sudden it’s not like pekofag would stop visiting the thread. He would still turn up and cause arguments like this. AA just throws stories into the archive, he doesn’t stir up shit.

>> No.11374320

>>11374089
That's a fairly good post and I agree, but you'll find that even the Lamy TF posters have trouble talking about it when its considered a minor miracle that the threads hit bump limit after over a week

>> No.11374403

>>11374276
yeah, true, but it'd remove the incendiary nature of the debate since pekofag haters would be able to smugly sit back, content in the knowledge that anything he posts will not be saved for posterity

>> No.11374461

>>11374265
Yeah, that’s what I thought too. If you don’t like something just ignore it, I seriously don’t get why some people find that so difficult. About half the shit in the archive is stuff I’m not too keen about, but do I throw tantrums about it? No.

>> No.11374490

>>11374403
Surely you have a good way of spotting the pekofag's stories that you'd like to share with us? Also a way to prevent falseflagging on the same topic?

>> No.11374496

>>11374403
>do what i say or i'll keep threadshitting!

>> No.11374709

>>11374265
it is which is why AA hasn't caved into people throwing fucking temper tantrums

>> No.11374772

>>11374490
yes, absolutely - the key to spotting pekofag's stories are the fact that they're about a fag roleplaying as pekora.

are the stories not about that? then it's not pekofag, is it? surely you haven't forgotten what anonymity means?

>>11374496
lol sorry the truth hurts you so much, tyke, but i'm not your shitposter and 90% of my posts are innocuous. i'm just chiming in to say that AA is the root cause of the continued debate, which is fact. yes, even if he gets rid of the pekofag ERP, the debates may still rage on - but they have a chance to fizzle out as it becomes a null topic. as it stands, though, because of AA, they will NEVER stop. we've been through this loop a thousand times and it will continue forever.

>> No.11374804

>>11374772
> we've been through this loop a thousand times and it will continue forever.
because you keep bringing it up
you are admitting to throwing shit on the fire purely because you don't like it
kill yourself

>> No.11374825

>>11374804
nigga you ain't even reading my posts anymore

>> No.11374911

>>11374825
Pretty sure it's either pekofag or one of the three stooges who insists on it being relevant.

>> No.11374940

>>11374772
>I’m not your shitposter
Mmmhm. Sure. Do you by chance remember that schizo who was shitting up the thread right before we made contact with /infinity/? He was constantly trying to shit on AA too, if I recall correctly. Funny that.

>> No.11375050

>>11374940
oh boy, now we're descending into true paranoia. i'm not gonna dignify that with a proper response because there's no way to defend against such an accusation

>> No.11375110

>>11375050
then shut the fuck up and make your own archive. you faggots will shit up everything given the chance no matter what. if it's buried so deep within it that you need to actively search to find it and it STILL pisses you off that's your own fucking problem. the only ones causing trouble are the faggots who claim to hate it so much that they become worse than the person they despise so much

>> No.11375176

>>11375110
>this fic about something not a chuuba should stay because i like it and if you say otherwise i am gonna scream and shit my pants!!!!
you, 2021

>> No.11375207

>>11374772
>root of the cause
>root
You are beyond retarded, holy fuck.

>> No.11375281

>>11375176
>this piece of content created for /wg/ that has a few fans shouldn't stay in the archive because...it just shouldn't okay?!
alright pekofag you heard him just make sure it's a holostar fucking you and it's fair game so this guy kills himself

>> No.11375298

>>11375207
i did not say root of the cause, you're completely misquoting; but it sounds like you're out of arguments so i'll forgive you since the warm, comforting glow of victory feels so damn fine

>> No.11375305

At this point we know he’s a shitposter trying to bait, that’s more than clear. He’s obviously not trying to have a logical argument, let’s just leave him be.

>> No.11375336

>>11375281
>...it just shouldn't okay?!
because it's not about chuubas
herr derr

>> No.11375361

>>11375298
>i'm just chiming in to say that AA is the root cause of the continued debate, which is fact.
Have you shitposted so much you can’t remember your own posts, anonchama?

>> No.11375371

>>11371352
I'm going to have to be honest here this just feels like soulless recollection of events without even the plot and conflict of a Slice of Life manga. With even the technical side of the writing suffering from it just being long strings of actions with barely any internal monologue or thoughts to give it any meaning.
For what I'm guessing is your first fic, it's a decent start at least since you have grammar, spelling and formatting done good but there's a lot to improve in your writing skills.
I'm honestly holding back on being mean here since this does feel like a first fic made in good faith

>> No.11375382

>>11375336
You're fighting a lost cause here. They're not even making sense anymore, they're just shitposting because you attacked AA.

>> No.11375463

>>11375361
oh, you're not trying to point out a typo; i guess you're not as dumb as i thought
either way i've no idea what you're trying to say here because AA is literally the only thing standing in the way of pekofag eradication so yes, he is the root cause of the current debate

>> No.11375490

>>11375382
no one is going out of their way to defend AA, they're saying that their argument is fucking retarded when only the people mad about pekofag existing are the ones who are so pissed their shit is still in the archive and thus the ones who open their mouth to cause shit you fucking moron

>> No.11375527

>>11375382
i didn't attack him, i just said that it's his responsibility as the de facto governing body of the thread to remove that which should have never been there in the first place, which he refuses to do

>> No.11375549

>>11375490
Careful mommy doesn't see all the profanity you're posting. You might get grounded.

>> No.11375564

>>11375463
No, the problem is people arguing about pekofag. You admitted that even if AA removes the story people could still continue to argue. The story staying the archive may be a catalyst but it’s not the root. How can it be the root when the argument will continue once the story is gone?

>> No.11375631

If only you guys would use all this time to contribute to the thread with stories rather than weaponizing your autism...

>> No.11375667

>>11375527
you literally don't give a shit about the 'archive integrity' or whatever, you said earlier it's about pekofag haters being smug. you sincerely don't give a fuck about what 'belongs' there, you just want to feel like you won something. this is why it will never be fucking removed, alongside it being an actual story, the only people who care about it are schizos who want to triumph over other schizos

>> No.11375735

>>11375564
the catalyst for the debates are whether or not those pieces should stay in the archive, the root is AA's obstinate refusal to remove them.

the way i see it: they're not about chuubas, so they're not relevant to this thread's purpose, which is fanfiction about chuubas.
the opposition wants them to stay partially out of spite over so many arguments and partially because they like them. neither of these are objective arguments.
as a result, AA refusing to remove them is because of personal feelings, which is irresponsible when he is in control of de facto official thread resources.
ergo, he is an accomplice, and the root of the continued debate.

>> No.11375777

>>11375667
You’re so right. He legit said some shit about basking in the warm comfort of victory or some shit

>> No.11375851

>>11375667
i'd be very smug and would love to rub my balls all over your face in particular. the pekofag himself is a better poster than you.

but no, i'm trying to be objective about this and there's only one fact in this entire debate which has been reduced to personal agendas - and that's the fact that the stories are not about chuubas.
if nothing else, this is the fact a decision should be made on and it's something which continues to be ignored by AA
and you, of course, but your opinion is worth even less than pekofag's

>> No.11375859

>>11375527
There is governing body outside of the fact that generally the thread respects the work of the position. That includes the fact that they've for the most part archived everything even the shit the thread doesn't like. The moment content policing gets hard implemented outside of the thread's bias is the moment the archive stops being the archive and just a biased list of stories with no integrity.

>> No.11375873

>>11375851
>literally admits it's out of spite while trying to say 'no, it's objective!'
make your own archive and kill yourself

>> No.11375906

>>11375859
>just a biased list of stories with no integrity.
>/vt/ Chuuba Fanfiction Content Directory

>> No.11375922

>>11375735
No, you’re not getting what I’m saying. Earlier, in a post made by you, you said that even once the story is gone the arguments may continue. How can the story remaining in the archive because of archiveanon be the root of these arguments when the arguments will still continue if the story is removed from the equation?
Do you need me to say it slower or teach you english from the beginning?

>> No.11375924

>>11375873
am i using words too big for you to understand?

>> No.11375970

>>11375922
oh, you're arguing over semantics. regardless of what you actually want to call it, AA is the dam stopping the sea of shitposting from dispersing

>> No.11376004

>>11375924
make your own archive if it bothers you that badly
and then kill yourself
hell, be productive and use that google doc archive
if it's such a fucking major issue that you cannot stop seething over it, do something about it that isn't shitposting, put your money where your mouth is you fucking poser

>> No.11376102

>>11375970
So you can’t provide a counter argument? I see.

>> No.11376107

>>11376004
your entire post is pure seethe and it's more evident than ever that you know you're beaten

still, i'll answer you thusly; a new archive would not be the answer because it would not replace the current archive, and thus be moot.

of course, if AA were to post the archive's editing credentials and agree to step away from it, then i'd gladly take up the mantle of curator.

>> No.11376131

>>11376107
>i'd fuck up the archive based on my personal bias
neck yourself

>> No.11376189

>>11376102
it wasn't an argument in the first place, you just posted an observation repeatedly and are pretending you refuted the actual logical point

>>11376131
the entire debate is over the fact that it's not personal bias. your obstinate refusal is the personal bias here

>> No.11376257

>>11376189
You're fighting the good fight, anon, but I don't know why you're being so patient with an obvious shitposter.

>> No.11376276

>>11376189
so if pekofag went back, got in contact with the other anon who archives all their stuff, rewrote everything to include a holostar, you'd shut the fuck up? you'd suffer your final defeat? or would the fact that pekofag exists in the archive at all still because for you to continue this derailing over your supposed deep care for what's in the archive?

>> No.11376392

>>11376257
boredom, mostly

>>11376276
this anon put it well >>11374019
so yes, if pekofag wants to rewrite his fiction into actually including a chuuba, there'd be no reason at all to object to its archival

>> No.11376400

>>11376276
Next chapter of Pekofag will include another chuuba then, maybe that will quench some of the flames.

>> No.11376426

>>11376400
good
>>11376392
tick tock bitch

>> No.11376509

>>11376400
the new stuff will have a rightful place if you do, but you'll need to redo the old stuff, as it does not have any chuubas in it

>>11376426
this is an outcome anyone who cares about the thread can agree on

>> No.11376723

>>11376509
The old stuff doesn't need to be redone. It's just "anon" taking a while to actually meet the chuuba, something that happenes in a lot of stories.

>> No.11376791

>>11376723
the old stuff is anon getting fucked by a bunch of anons. there's no chuuba there, and as such, it falls outside the scope of what this thread's purpose is, and shouldn't have been archived.

>> No.11376914

>>11376791
They are chapters of the story leading up to Pekofag meeting one of the Holostars. The entirety of the Pekofag stories thus becomes one multi-chapter story. You can't logically remove the early content, or else readers wont understand how Pekofag got to meet the Holostar he does.

>> No.11376944

>>11376914
Make it Miyabi.

>> No.11376999

>>11376914
i see what you're aiming to do. well, as long as you the old stuff is merged into the same document as the new stuff, there's no reason to object.

>> No.11377154

>>11376914
I'm not doing Holostars, what do you take me for? A faggot? It will probably be someone like Marine or Watame.

>> No.11377176

>>11376914
can't believe pekoanon is going to squash the beef permanently

>> No.11377321

>This entire argument’s conclusion is for pekofag to get fucked by Oga’s BBC
My fucking sides, holy shit

>> No.11377359

>>11377154
...futa?

>> No.11377451

>>11377321
it's really fucking funny when you put it like that

>> No.11377495

>>11377321
Kek, this was the most pointless shit but fuck if this isn’t hilarious

>> No.11377528

>>11377321
so long as it nips this shit in the bud forever i'm happy

>> No.11377856

>>11377495
this was anything but pointless desu. you can't have a debate without arguments to back up a position, and if the content in the stories is thematically relevant, then any calls to remove them become shitposting based on subjective bias

>> No.11377867

>>11377359
Idk, do you WANT it to be futa or what? I don't mind doing it vanilla but well, it's already gay either way.

>> No.11377915

>>11377867
The people demand Oga's BBC

>> No.11377925

>>11377867
How would Pekoanon even have sex with a woman like Marine or Watame? Isn't his dick supposed to be miniscule?

>> No.11377924

>>11377867
i'd prefer it to just straight up be straight since i actually don't like futa
that or have an anon fucking pekofag's ass while he fucks marine or something idk

>> No.11377973

>>11377925
sounds like an opportunity for femdom and emasculation to me

>> No.11378023

>>11377925
>pekofag is getting railed in the ass while trying to thrust into a woman
>the extra force actually makes pekofag a little competent at sex to make up for his tiny carrot

>> No.11378108

>>11377867
This>>11377915

>> No.11378134

>>11378023
reminds me of a prompt posted fucking ages ago about matsuri leading you into her bedroom and then her boyfriend walks in and pounds you while you bang her
and the extra force brought on by him slamming into you as you thrust into her brings her to the largest orgasm ever

or something like that, i barely remember

>> No.11378479

>>11377925
Honestly I just need to come up with a good reason and reaction for the chuuba involved. The rest will come easily.

>> No.11378594

>>11378479
they heard about your exploits from their fans and they're just as sexually frustrated as everyone else

>> No.11378771

Even if you remove the pekofags stories I would still post them just to piss someone off now

>> No.11378857

>>11378771
you'd be no different from the seanigger who spammed the pekofag's prompts at the start of every thread

>> No.11378892

>>11378771
Don't try to falseflag, we're almost at page 11. Also everyone reached a happy conclusion. Everyone loves pekofag now.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action