[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 265 KB, 2400x1369, FAIzy6ZVgAIZr7q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10556878 No.10556878 [Reply] [Original]

>Members only Karaoke in a few hours, watch this space.

>Previous Stream:【Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes】Bomb Go Brr but in ASMR with @Ceres Fauna Ch. hololive-EN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wv3IvWvubo [Privated]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRN_5TPDdhI
Fauna's PoV

Guerilla Collab Stream: Minecraft w/ IRyS, Gura and Bae
https://youtu.be/HRoXgWXSEEc?t=12028
Kronii enters the server
https://youtu.be/HRoXgWXSEEc?t=12473
Kronii enters voice chat with IRyS

>First Superchat VOD:
https://youtu.be/-D5qzbehoM4

>Debut VOD:
https://youtu.be/W3oVrq94mGM

>Tags:
#ourokronii (General)
#krotime (Streams)
#kronillust (Art)
#kroniijokes (Memes)
#kroniirotic (Unofficial Tag for NSFW Art)

>Handy links:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmbs8T6MWqUHP1tIQvSgKrg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ourokronii
Kronii's BGM: https://youtu.be/0dP7cdf-EgI

>Current Schedule:
9/28 - Guerilla Members Only Karaoke @ TBD
9/29 - Uno w/ Calli, Gura & Bae @ 5PM PST / 8PM EST, (9/30) 12AM GMT / 9AM JST
9/30 - Hades @ 7PM PST / 10PM EST, (10/1) 2AM GMT / 11AM JST
10/1 - BREAK
10/2 - BREAK
10/3 - Super Chat Chat Up @ TBD

>If you can't do timezones, consult the following:
https://stream-calendar.vercel.app/

>Previous Thread:
>>10548229

>Current Bond Level: 3.5

>Fanfic Listing:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tBsaVE7MLlrZY8fkE1EK-X4X8qSkbCsKFsmxjwcBUU0/edit?usp=sharing

>Fanart Gallery:
https://azure-gallery.net/illusts?query=vtuber%3A%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC&kenzen=false

>Clock Sounds:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1quosY3PAT2iD_UO470zWYTIZqtSGNOFM

>> No.10556902
File: 2.47 MB, 720x796, kronii_clockdoko[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fogn9hz.ogg].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reposting for anyone Kronie that wants to step up to be a soundpost creator.

If you want to make soundposts.
1. Install any userscript add-on. Tampermonkey, Greasemonkey, Violentmonkey, Retardmonkey. I don't know what people recommend these days.
2. Install this userscript: https://github.com/rcc11/4chan-sounds-player/releases -
3. Optional: Install 4chanx already. https://github.com/ccd0/4chan-x
4. Refresh the page.

For making soundposts, remember that 4chan normally doesn't allow sound files, the way you get around that is separate the sound and image/video files. if you're doing a webm, make a copy of it and then have it be the sound only. Upload the sound to a third party site like https://www.catbox.moe/.. Then you need to run it through the URL encoder in 4chan sound. (you'll find it in tools.) Then you just paste the encoded URL into the file name of the image/video file you're using and include anything else you see. An example of that is the file in this thread, ala [sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fqw0u07.mp3].
Make sense?
If you need help editing Webms, use Webms for Retards.
https://github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter/releases

>> No.10556919

my legs hurt...

>> No.10556976

irys
fauna
owl
ame

>> No.10556979
File: 8 KB, 128x128, 1615677165307.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>posted my fic literally a post before the thread got archived
Aw fuck, guess I'll repost.

>> No.10557027

ENTER RAT
ENTER DEER
ENTER OWL
ENTER NEPHILIM
ENTER BRITBONG

>> No.10557113

>>10556791
>wholesome futa
>the futa dick is reasonably sized
>everything completely consensual from the start
am I fucking dreaming

>> No.10557150

>>10557027
>>10556976
>the harem put up a pre-show before the karaoke
How considerate

>> No.10557163
File: 2.57 MB, 1280x720, tulpanon.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10556979
>While sitting down on the couch, watching movies with Kronii, you turn to face her.
>You notice that under the soft glow of the television, she's spacing out rather hard. Something on her mind, perhaps?
>You tap her on the shoulder and ask her if anything's been bothering her lately. Is it perhaps the botched livestream she had with Fauna earlier? Although, to be fair, she came back home a lot more pleased than you expected she would've been.
>"Ah... well..."
>"It's not about the livestream necessarily... I was with Fauna and, well, we talked a bit, and now I feel..."
>You shoot her a concerned glance. What does she feel like? Good? Bad? You need transparency here, especially since you've only been dating for about a week.
>"Well, it's... uhm... I don't really want to..."
>"You know how, we actually haven't, you know... *done it*, yet? Well, I... umm..."
>You tell her to just relax. Whatever it is, you can handle it.
>"No, no, but really, it's... I'm a little weird, you won't judge me, right?"
>Please, you didn't judge her for being a raging autist.
>Well, you don't really tell her that, but you do tell her you've never judged her for anything, and that'll you'll always love her.
>She took in a deep breath, and spread aside her clothes...
>...and a rock solid penis came flopping out.
>You recoiled for a second. It actually kind of surprised you. You were about to ask her if she was a boy, when you noticed... no, not quite. She had... both?
>You were aghast for a while...
>"See, I told you that you'd... ugh..."
>You touched her gently, and told her that no, you're not judging her for this either.
>"Eh... really?"
>You love Kronii for who she is, and for who she'll always be. It doesn't matter if she's young and beautiful, old or ugly, dick or no dick. All that matters is that she's her, and that you'll always be there for her because of that.
>"Ah... I..."
>"But it's so weird..."
>Everyone's a little weird. So what? Is she lesser for having a cock? If anything it's interesting, you can do lots of stuff now you wouldn't've been able to. And she still has the other stuff anyway, so she really doesn't need to worry.
>It's like one of those people on talent shows who can bend a lot, or have some kind of cool condition. It's weird, but they've embraced it. Made it part of themselves, and now they're better for it.
>"I... I see... so you don't hate me..."
>You couldn't.
>"Thank you..."
>"I really do love you, you know."
>Well... what did Fauna even do with her, anyway?
>"She just, comforted me. Don't worry, we didn't do anything, it's just that she's been on my mind all this time, haha... and... well."
>You chuckle and ask her if she'd like a little help. You could probably get used to this.
>"Really? You'd help me? But it's kind of... big."
>It doesn't need to be shoved up anywhere.
>You pull down your own pants, and press your two twitching cocks together. It's an odd position, but it's something you wanted to try out.
>"Ah... they're almost the same size. That's kind of cute..."
>"Um... so you just want me to grab both of them like this? And rub them together..."
>She did as you instructed. They fit together perfectly, neither one being too short or too big, and as a result it felt like they really were made for each other.
>"Nn..."
>Eventually, you reached an ideal rhythm, both of your dicks rubbing against each other, all while she grasped them, adding on to the stimulation.
>It really felt like you were 'making love', uniting together, by doing this. Maybe even more so than what you would get if you'd actually fucked her.
>She panted heavily, a bit of saliva dripping down her chin, since she wasn't able to keep her mouth closed. You think it's cute that she was enjoying something like this so much.
>She pulled her top off with her free hand, her nipples exposed...
>"Nnh... haah..."
>She moaned softly with each pump, and each time she slowly thrust forward to rub against you. To be honest, this was completely new to you, and it sure as hell beat masturbation. See? She was putting her unique talent to good use already.
>Her breath kept hastening, and she kept rubbing faster, precum dripping from her head... you could feel it getting closer and closer too.
>"T... together..."
>You nodded silently, and you timed it just right... until the both of you exploded together.
>Unfortunately, she tilted forwards a bit, so your cum and hers both landed all over your stomach.
>"Oh... I'm sorry."
>It's fine.
>"Can I... clean it up...?"
>You laughed and told her it was fine. But she insisted. She got on all fours, crawling over you, and started licking it off! What a demon...
>When she was done, she licked her lips, gulping loudly. Can she really be this erotic when she's horny?
>"Thanks..."
>Then, she fell on top of you. Embracing you softly, still sweaty.
>You tucked her head onto your stomach, ruffling her hair...
>Oh, she actually fell asleep on top of you.
>You could get used to this. Life sure is good...

>> No.10557172

The irony of how Kronii's tree has become the most visible landmark for this section of the server never ceases to amuse me

>> No.10557194

>>10556919
why?

>> No.10557243

>>10557172
It's also funny how she not willing to turn it into a tree house of Mumei. So her affections has limits.

>> No.10557319
File: 594 KB, 600x479, 1586231314169.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10557113
Originally I wanted to do a wholesome Gura futa fic and stole the frottage idea from the initial draft. I realized I didn't actually know how to do anything with Gura so I never ended up finishing it.

>> No.10557465

>>10557243
>I like you but not as much as I like my privacy

>> No.10557487

>>10557319
>be clockbuds
>know how to write Gura
>don't know how to write Futa
Sorry friends.

>> No.10557518

>Kronii announces kareoke
>everyone gets on Minecraft
>Kronii now anxious about her decision because she wants to play

>> No.10557576

Man, it feels good to be a member.

>> No.10557581

>>10557518
I bet Management told her to cut down on her minecraft hours. Plus there's too many people online for Kronii's taste anyway.

>> No.10557587

>>10557518
true love looks like that

>> No.10557610

>>10557243
it's fine she made a closet for mumei to sleep in.

also sana said she's going to probably hop on Minecraft today so the irony of ame collabbing with literally every member of council before kronii is delicious

>> No.10557640

any estimates on the time she'll stream

>> No.10557643

>>10557581
I'm starting to recognize your posts, you keep on mentioning management capitalized like all the time.

>> No.10557648

>>10557487
I used to watch Gura the most out of EN1 back then. But around November, I fell off watching virtual youtubers due to personal life commitments getting in the way. Only came back around now.
I plan to keep watching her, but she likes to overlap with Kronii frequently and I prioritize her more than Gura. I've enjoyed her messing around with the others in Minecraft though, especially Mumei.

>> No.10557694

>>10557163
Remarkably based
t. had the prompt
I shall post the first part of my blackmail dom loss fic in return, the second part with Fauna will be done tomorrow

>> No.10557725
File: 225 KB, 1310x1870, 1630874573631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10557518
>not doing a minecraft karaoke stream
somebody send her an aka

>> No.10557751

>>10557643
That just means I got a writing tick I need to scrub.

>> No.10557761
File: 73 KB, 1024x684, 1630011569537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Please be an archived karaoke, please Kronii.....

>> No.10557823
File: 87 KB, 300x300, クロニー376.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What kind of songs can Kronii sing that'll make this general Gosling even harder than it did before?

>> No.10557824

>>10557761
Kareoke is always unarchived because otherwise the music companies would rape cover for fees.

>> No.10557830
File: 281 KB, 1386x775, Kronii's PP private stream.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You were among the 6000 Kronies who watched Kronii today?

>> No.10557846

>>10557725
>KRONII CAN YOU SING EYE OF THE SPIDER LET’S GOOOOOO

>> No.10557850

>>10557725
STOP INVOKING GOSLING PLEASE

>> No.10557862
File: 17 KB, 100x100, 1630474381376.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

kronii must be DYING to join mc haha

>> No.10557950
File: 69 KB, 1200x1200, ourkronii.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>OUR Kronii

>> No.10557955

>>10557823
Wasn't Young and Beautiful what ended up killing them all

>> No.10557965

>>10557823
nice try, kronii, I’m not just handing over the keys to my own destruction so easily

>> No.10557967

Hope she sings Cruel Angel's Thesis this time

>> No.10557971

>Haven't showered in 3 weeks
>Was going to do it right now
>But don't know when Kronii is going to stream since I take 30-45 minutes to fully clean myself
Shoot.

>> No.10557981

>>10557824
>Kareoke is always unarchived
No they are not

>> No.10557985

>>10557694
Blackfail with Kronii!
Featuring Fauna’s whispers and encouragement!
Mackblail
Tags - futa x male, Kronii and Fauna, blackmail, domination loss, filming, blowjob, dick cleaning

> Kronii was someone you had always looked up to, and looked out for
>you loved to hang out with her, go on walks around campus, and drink together
>eventually, you worked out the courage to ask her out, and had been dating happily for a month by now
>your relationship would run into a problem today, however…
>this problem was a “friend” of hers, if you could call her that, Ceres Fauna, a nature lover like yourself but an outgoing, often jealous one
>still, when Kronii was working or studying you hung out with Fauna plenty, careful to avoid her when drinking as she was known to be pushy at times, yet still caring, and also strangely possessive of you
>walking with her in the woods, she had suddenly stopped you to tell you a secret about Kronii
>pulling out her phone, she showed you a rather embarassing drunk picture of your girlfriend, splayed on a bed and with empty soju bottles scattered around her
>you recognised this was the night she had stayed with you recently, and when you had called Fauna in to put Kronii to bed because you were both extremely drunk - and you didn’t want to do anything stupid because both of you had gotten horny by then
>but what this photo showed was something you hadn’t seen that night
>laying on the bed, Kronii sports an obvious tent in her pants, a clear indication of a boner underneath
>you called it photoshop till you saw the next one, showing her pants had slipped down and her boner was fully exposed
>she had jokingly told you to ‘suck her clock’ several times but you had just passed this off as tomboyishness…you never expected this
>walking home with Fauna you discussed what to do and how you felt about Kronii
>”Well, if ya wanna get back at her, you could threaten to share these photos” giggled Fauna “after all she doesn’t know I took them”
>”Threaten her for what? I’m not into her anymore but I can’t think of anything to demand of her”
>”Uhm, you could ask her for money or something, she’s pretty loaded so I’ve heard” Fauna giggles again, such a great friend to Fauna - you knew she could be manipulative but this was a first even for her
>”And what if I just leave her, ghost her, whatever and move on?”
>”Ah, you could do that…but then I can tell the wardens of the campus you took these photos and sent them to me, and you’ll get disciplined for violating privacy - they’re gonna believe me, not you, ehe~”
>her obnoxious giggling made you want to punch her, but you somehow resisted
>looks like it was either blackmail Kronii or get blackmailed by Fauna…you had to go with the former
>”Alright, I’ll do it…” you sigh
>your heart is still in an awkward place, being now encouraged to harm your crush - yet knowing your crush had a cock disgusted you
>”Ehehe, that’s a good little anon, run along now, make sure you visit her and get this done by tomorrow, or else, okay?”
>”If you manage it tonight, I’ll see you then~”
>she gingerly prances off, seemingly cheery about the whole ordeal
>you meanwhile trudge back to your room and prepare to leave in the evening, having saved and hidden the photos Fauna sent you
>after a shower to clear your conscience, you readied your phone to message Kronii and get a lift to her home, thinking of what you could blackmail her into….

>Kronii arrives on time as usual, beaming happily at you, and dressed in her typical chuuni outfit, one she always wore when not studying or working
>it was very cute, just like she was, and its design was usually enough to get you hard on its own, with its big breast window, exposed thighs and Kronii’s normally hot body in it
>today that boner was absent now that you knew what was between her legs
>she hugged you tight as you stepped outside, having not seen you since the drinking incident
>”Hey, I missed you, sorry for getting super drunk the other day…my tolerance could be better, haha”
>”You ready to make things official today, hmm?” she asks, still clinging on to you tightly
>you blush and avoid eye contact
>knowing she has a dick is really bothering you now
>”Awh, I’m kidding, there’s no rush, let’s just go play Minecraft for a couple hours, I’ve got some stuff I wanna show ya~” that game always put her in a good mood
>”Sounds good” you say, clearing your throat
>”Alrighty, let’s get going!”
>she drives the pair of you to her house - it’s not too far from the campus, but she spends a fair bit of time in either place
>her house is pretty tidy, although you and Fauna have both had difficulties trying to fix up her garden
>still, it wasn’t that you were here for
>once you’re back, you think about how to spring the trap, but as you daydream, Kronii catches on to you

1/3

>> No.10558042

>>10557113
https://nhentai.net/g/329541/

>> No.10558051
File: 134 KB, 842x1306, 1630795581270.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Has Kronii sang that Vocaloid song that emotionally scared her yet?

>> No.10558060

>>10557967
as much as I love that song, it's so overdone that I get tired when I listen to it so please no

>> No.10558067

>bae, fauna, mumei, and IRyS in a hot tub
>looking at melons

>> No.10558120

Goddess of Time has horrible timing. We got a full house in minecraft and shes missing it.

>> No.10558121
File: 167 KB, 827x1055, 20210929_112909.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PRONEBONE WITH MUMEI WHILE SHE'S SLEEPING

>> No.10558134

>>10557830
Unfortunately no. I was asleep during that time.

>> No.10558135

>>10558051
isn't that mind brand? she sang it last time

>> No.10558144

>>10557971
The post was an hour ago and usually “a few” means 3 or more hours, you’ve still got time to get squeaky clean for Kronii

>> No.10558145

>>10557985
>you’re sat on sofas in the living room, your girlfriend staring firmly at you across the room
>”You’re looking kinda nervous over there, something ya wanna tell me?”
>caught off-guard you start your reply “Faun-a- a f-friend showed me some photos of you”
>”Uh-huh”
>”And you had a…dick in the photos…I’m gonna tell everyone on campus if you don-“
>she cuts you off
>”Do as you say? As if. I know why you’re really here, don’t lie to me…I’ve seen that little collection of yours, anon”
>your heart sinks, who could have…
>”How would your tutors react to all the hentai you have saved on this little thing, hmm?” she pulls out a green memory stick that you recognise
>”How the fuck did you find that?”
>”Same as you, a “friend” told me about it
>the one time you drank with Fauna and she asked what you were into, and she remembered the fucking memory stick

>”Seems like we’re both caught then. Hmm, tell you what, give me a handjob really quick and we can pretend this mess never happened…I’ll have to record it for posterity, of course~”
>you’re noticing the bulge clearly now and can hardly believe your eyes
>”I really don’t want to do that”
>”Ah, you’d rather blow me instead? Works for me, just hope you can swallow”
>”N-no, I meant, I don’t think I wanna be with you if you have…that” you gesture at her erection, trying to ignore that it’s both poking through her skirt and pointing at you
>”So first you try and fucking blackmail me, then you play hard to get, huh? Go ahead and run away, anon, I can always say you tried to rape me…who are they gonna believe, after all?” standing up, she is getting closer and closer to you
>”You dumb fucking pervert. Get on your fucking knees so I can get my fap material already”
>you comply, tears in your eyes
>this earns you a vicious slap as Kronii approaches you
>”And don’t fucking cry you pathetic bitch, you asked for this, I’m just giving you what you came here for”
>”Now smile for the camera and get to work”

>true to her word, she begins filming you, using a camera she had previously used for time lapse photography
>pretty weird seeing her using it for this but you dare not criticise her again
>you find the fly on her skirt, carefully undoing it, knowing the heavy package awaiting you underneath
>Kronii is licking her lips and staring hungrily at you, eager to give you her seed
>you can see her bulge clearly now, making a large tent through white pantsu
>a tent that has a glistening layer of precum staining the tip
>you pull her panties down properly and are hit with a powerful odour, suggesting your girlfriend has been sat around all day…
>”Mmm, sorry anon, this was so sudden I didn’t have a chance to bathe…but you don’t mind, right?”
>she clearly didn’t shave either, as a trimmed hourglass of pubes (something she had told you of before) is surrounded by stubble
>you also notice reassuringly she does in fact have a vagina, positioned directly below her dick, lacking testicles all together
>”Well go on then, it’s not gonna suck itself”
>you pull back her unwashed foreskin and expose the tip, which is leaking precum
>you decide to spit on your hand to apply it as lube, as Kronii’s boner throbs in front of you
>you reluctantly kiss it like you used to kiss Kronii’s lips before you found out she had this
>she grabs your head as she films you
>you move your hand to the base of her cock and grab her hips with your other hand
>and open your mouth to recieve your loving partner’s “clock”
>the taste and the smell almost make you gag before it’s all the way in
>she pulls your hair in though, and you can’t detach yourself from her
>you look into her eyes, and see her staring greedily at you - not like a lover, but like a hentai doujin with all the right tags
>you look back to her waist as you wrap your tongue around her penis to clean it
>it tastes salty and tangy, and is hardly very feminine
>yet somehow this whole ordeal has given you a boner
>you want this over as soon as possible
>licking her reddened tip, you guide her entire shaft into your throat, earning a moan of approval
>”Hey, you’re not bad at this, but I’m not pulling out till I cum, so keep sucking”
>you can hardly breathe, but you do as she wishes, wincing from the bitter cocktail (literally) of smegma, sweat, piss and precum lubricating her cock, rapidly mixing with your spit
>removing your hand from the base as you begin to deepthroat her dick you grasp her hips and butt firmly, and pump onto her cock like your life depends on it
>”H-hey, d-don’t grab my ass you perv” she slaps you lightly, playfully, enjoying your submission to her
>as you perform your blowjob you notice your own cock is now painfully hard, but grasping Kronii’s divine hips leaves you unable to do anything about it

2/3

>> No.10558220

>>10558121
WHERE ARE THE DRAWFAGS THAT POP UP WHEN /infinity/ IS BEING HORNY FOR MUMEI I NEED YOU TO PULL UP

>> No.10558229

>>10558135
She hasn't confirmed it yet though. I mean Mine Brand is fucked up And on brand for Kronii, but I want conformation.

>> No.10558247

>>10558120
Her punishment is she has to sing to Kronies and not join her friends on Minecraft...

>> No.10558258

>>10558120
it's too chaotic now

>> No.10558286

Kronii should sing Love & Roll.

>> No.10558291

>>10558220
They still working on that contest, also we're /∞/.

>> No.10558290

>>10558145
>”Mmm, I’m gonna enjoy showing my friends this…you don’t mind, do you anon? Being known as the one who tried to blackmail me and ended up sucking me off?”
>you can’t pull her musky cock out of your throat to respond in time, as she holds you in place by your hair
>so you just gargle more on her member, spluttering and slobbering all over it
>”Hah, thought not…fuck I could get used to this. Maybe I should have you suck me off when I play Minecraft, huh? You already suck at the game so you might as well suck during it, haha”
>slurp, splat, gargle…every possible lewd noise is made as her gigantic erection throatswabs you
>you have a rhythmic pulse going, and her dick fits more snugly in your throat than it did before
>after tonguing thoroughly it seems pretty clean
>”Gah, you’re a really good dickwasher, anon, it’s kind of cute…I’m glad you came over and showed me how you really want our relationship to be~”
>”That reminds me, Fauna is gonna be over soon, she wants to see your services too, so be ready for another round”
>you continue fellating Kronii, barely paying attention, focusing on pleasuring her as much as possible, and finishing before Fauna gets here…
>”I’m not letting you get away from me, don’t worry” she giggles, reassuring you that you won’t be cheating on her if it’s with Fauna
>”I just…wanna return the favour, since she arranged all this, after all, ah speaking of which!”

>Kronii pulls her phone out of her pocket and quickly types a message to the newly arrived Fauna, eagerly letting her know the door is unlocked
>something about Kronii ignoring you as you passionately blow her is strangely erotic
>you hear the door open as Fauna bounds in, and soon enough she’s gleefully watching you
>”Oh wow, I didn’t think you’d still be going, how cuuute, ehe”
>”Hah, yeah, he’s pretty good but I’m almost done, you wanna help?”
>”Of course, it’s what friends do, after all”
>Fauna kneels down next to you, softly caressing your hair and whispering gently
>”That’s it, good boy, give Kronii what she wants, ehe~”
>this sudden instruction makes your own boner throb harder
>”Keep working it like that, let Kronii into your throat…you’re so good at this, anon”
>suddenly you feel Kronii is getting close, so you slow down
>”Oh, looks like Kronii’s gonna cum, are you ready? Ready to drink her seed? Hope you are, ‘cos ready or not here it cums”
>as you prepare to recieve Kronii’s load, Fauna holds your head down and raises her voice to normal levels
>”C’mon Kronii, make this bitch drink for you! He needs to learn what happens when he tries to blackmail you!”
>”Ahh, alright, here it comes, agh…”
>Kronii shoots inside of your throat, filling you with salty, sticky sperm
>Kronii moans in pleasure, whilst Fauna continuing to make you deepthroat her friend is just giggling devilishly
>eventually it stops and Kronii at last pulls out, leaving a string of jizz trailing from your tongue to her cock
>”Phew…your turn, Fauna, haaah, good work anon, I love you~”
>she stops filming and hands the camera to Fauna as the latter stands up

3/3
Part two will feature the same with Fauna and Kronii swapping places. I think the idea of fucking one girl with another giving instructions is hot and I will write it into other fics desu
t. Sekkusu

>> No.10558299

>>10558120
this is probably too much for her to handle anyway

>> No.10558311

>minecraft is 20 years old and still doesn't have a way to "defuse" a creeper

>> No.10558353

>Now Sana is on
Kronii...

>> No.10558403

ENTER
SPACE

>> No.10558418
File: 364 KB, 528x528, 1632629197255.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>4/5 Council members are on
OUR Kronii...

>> No.10558420

>>10558220
i did something yesterday
https://files.catbox.moe/vdz2i8.png
https://files.catbox.moe/s7rpwh.png

>> No.10558426

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlibxnpWI_M

>> No.10558428

>>10558311
I mean, it would be too easy

>> No.10558446

SANA

>> No.10558475

Kroninii....

>> No.10558493

>>10558426
ENTER

>> No.10558496

>>10558311
>20
F-Futurechama??

>> No.10558498

>>10558311
>2009
>20 years
Timetravellerchama…

>> No.10558499

AME IS COLLABING WITH EVERY COUNCIL
E X C E P T
KRONII

>> No.10558505

>>10558418
She preparing to sing for us rather than bonding with the council...

>> No.10558523

>Does her karaoke by herself when her genmates are all on together on Minecraft

>> No.10558525

>>10558420
cute

>> No.10558541

>>10558496
>>10558498
>he doesn't know

>> No.10558567

>>10558426
YT did not notify me this

>> No.10558572

Can't believe Kronii skipped minecraft for >us.

>> No.10558589

>>10558420
MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX MUMEI SEX

>> No.10558635
File: 24 KB, 428x424, ゴズリング6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>KRONII DOES TOO MUCH MC COLLABS
>WTF KRONII YOUR GENMATES ARE HAVING FUN WITHOUT YOU WHILE YOU PREPARING KARAOKE
You fucking guys...

>> No.10558672

>>10558420
Drawgod I kneel

>> No.10558681

>>10558635
I'm glad Kronii isn't in Minecraft.

>> No.10558700

>>10558635
retard general puriz ahnsdasntado

>> No.10558702

>>10558499
THEY HATE EACH OTHER (LORE CANON)

>> No.10558709

>>10558523
Haha that's our Kronii!
FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAH

>> No.10558719

>>10558572
Im sure shes regretting it as we speak

>> No.10558724

>>10558426
Oh, there it is.

>> No.10558737

>He slept?
>Unarchive karaoke

>> No.10558768

>>10558505
She really does care...

>> No.10558782

She just doesn't want a big audience right? That's why she's actually overlapping streams?

>> No.10558810

>>10558635
I never once complained about her minecraft stuff just so you know.

>> No.10558822

>Kronii is fighting her addiction and temptation to hang with friends just to sing for those who missed the last karaoke stream

clockbros what did we ever do to deserve her kindness?

>> No.10558851

How'd the ASMR stream go? Worth waiting for the VOD to be unprivated?

>> No.10558858

let's be real folks, kronii is gonna hop on Minecraft immediately after the karaoke is done. There's no way karaoke will go longer than these chucklefucks playing on minecraft

>> No.10558866

It's up, not membered though, it's public

https://youtu.be/rlibxnpWI_M

>> No.10558904

>>10558822
>Kronii trying to control her totally-not-an-addiction Minecraft addiction
>All her friends log into Minecraft
they're taunting her. Stay strong, Kronii!

>> No.10558906
File: 115 KB, 232x219, 1632677480211.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I feel kinda bad for her, what a mess.

>> No.10558915

>>10558851
no, watch faunas

>> No.10558927

>>10558866
Oh god she's gonna do it

>> No.10558948

>>10558866
>it's not member only

OH NO.

WE'RE GONNA HAVE MASS GOSLINGS

>> No.10558964

FUCK CHAT IS GONNA BE A FUCKING MESS BECAUSE THE MINECRAFT COLLAB

>> No.10558978

>Public
Oh dear, is it confidence or desperation?

>> No.10558981

Bros, I'm actually giddy with excitement. So lame.

>> No.10559008

>>10558858
this desu
and her chat will 100% mention about it

>> No.10559022

>>10558858
Well who says that it's gonna be a long karaoke session?

>> No.10559027

>>10558978
Confidence after Mumei's reception despite how scuffed it was.

>> No.10559074

You guys might be underestimating Kroniis social skills. Shes been in the ring with Gura, Bae, and Irys. Not to mention past council collabs. She could probably handle this setup with Ame fine.

>> No.10559095

>>10558948
>28/09/2021
>The Public Karaoke Incident
>10,000+ dead

>> No.10559211
File: 42 KB, 300x293, Second Karaoke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10558948

>> No.10559226

>>10558866
oh no I just realized this.... how will she read my chat now :(

>> No.10559252

>>10558964
Good grief you're right

>> No.10559253

>>10558866
Kronii was kind enough to put it in public, the least you can do is join membership!

>> No.10559294

memberbros we lost...

>> No.10559316

So Bae's stream has Mumei, Fauna and Sana right now.
All we're missing is Kronii. Hopefully she can log in to Minecraft after the karaoke stream.

>> No.10559348 [SPOILER] 
File: 231 KB, 428x409, tulpanon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10558121
>You found her lying on the floor just like that, like she was trying to become a plank or something.
>You wondered initially if maybe she had passed out, or fell, or something, but she looked so peaceful, exhaling softly. Did she really just... enjoy sleeping like that?
>You crouched down near her. Like this, she was completely vulnerable, and not only that, you'd have quick access to her nether regions. Either one...
>There was a side of you that didn't want to do it. That said that this was wrong, it was messed up, you'd always be a horrible person for doing so. But you couldn't help yourself. Mumei is so cute, and especially cuter when she's sleeping all relaxed like this...
>You steeled your resolve, sighing deeply, undoing your zipper as you crawled behind her. You lifted up her skirt, and pulled her panties aside, all slowly, very carefully, to not wake her up.
>You were startled a bit as she twitched and snorted a bit, but in the end it was a false alarm.
>The sight of her smooth, pristine butt, and her puffy, unviolated vulva... it almost drive you to just raping her like a gorilla at that point. But you needed to be very, very careful.
>You slowly prodded at her pussy, spreading it with the tip of your penis, rubbing against it.
>"Mmm..."
>That quiet moan only encouraged you further, as you gently, gently pushed it in...
>And there it was. You were all the way, up to her womb, and she hadn't woken up. The danger made you sweat buckets, but it also added on to the feeling. In a sense, knowing she'd wake up if you were careful made it feel even better that you were this deep inside her to begin with.
>You moved your hips slowly and rhythmically, rubbing against her inner walls. It took some effort on your part, since you had to support yourself with your hands due to the awkward position.
>The risk, the stimuli, it all combined together to make this one of the best experiences you ever had. Your tip kissed the entrance to her womb again and again, as you gently fucked her. It felt less like rape and more like a romantic endeavor, due to just how slow and careful it was.
>"Nnh..."
>And each time you thrusted into her again, she'd moan so quietly, like you were giving her more of a massage than having sex. You wondered if she was having any dreams because of this, and frankly you thought it was amazing she hadn't woken up yet.
>You leaned against your arm, groaning slightly as you unloaded deep inside. You pulled out, cum dripping out of her pussy.
>You cleared your throat as you closed up your pants. You considered cleaning her up as well, but you figured that was unnecessary risk, so you just left her there, silently walking out of the house...
>Mumei giggled to herself, watching as the man who'd just assaulted left, before turning to the side.
>"I wonder if you've given me lots of babies? Oh, anon..."
>She licked her lips, rubbing her stomach in a circular fashion, patting it, almost as if she was inviting a pregnancy.
>"I wonder... if little Mumei shows up at your doorstep after this, will you take responsibility?"
>"Ehe~"
>Laughing to herself, the only things visible in the darkness and loneliness of her own home were her softly glowing eyes...

>> No.10559344

>Mumei killed by a fucking bush
This owl

>> No.10559359

>>10559211
GOSLING
INSTRUMENTALITY
PROJECT

>> No.10559369

>>10559316
>So Bae's stream has Mumei, Fauna and Sana right now.
And IRyS
And Ame

>> No.10559391

>>10558866
Haha hopefully this is one of those situations where the frame is public until the stream starts and then it switches to member's only.

>> No.10559397
File: 3.69 MB, 2439x4096, FAMLI8lVcAYgpjn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10559211

>> No.10559409

Is it just me or is Kronii intentionally doing this so that her genmates don't praise her in chat?

>> No.10559410

>>10559359
STRANGLING
RRAT
ON THE BEACH

>> No.10559416

a little sidenote
irys literally said

"NATURE PUNISHED THAT BUSH"

and it was hot

>> No.10559417

>mumei: we cannot sacrifice or lose a single bush

unshaven mumei confirmed

>> No.10559428

>Kronii shills other Council streams
>Not even a mention from the other Council members

>> No.10559437

What drinks you guys recommend for her karaoke ?

Me use monster kek
. Any alcohol or selfmade mix for recommend ?

>> No.10559460

>>10559369
Well yeah but I mean we ALMOST have full council.

>> No.10559485

>>10559409
she clearly just saw mumei ball out last night with 30k viewers and got some confidence

>> No.10559497

>>10559428
It was a member post, they might not even know yet.

>> No.10559505

>>10559437
water

>> No.10559515
File: 158 KB, 262x492, discord mode.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10559554

>>10559515
cute, this is what en server was missing

>> No.10559565

>>10559437
since almost all of the vtuber karaokes happens in the day (in my timezone) I usually just drink water and if I'm feeling fancy I get myself some ice coffee with some bread to come with it.

>> No.10559573
File: 74 KB, 482x427, 1621166008974.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10558866
Oh well, time to mute the IRyS micra on the other tab...

>> No.10559578

>>10559417
>mumei comes home after being slaved around by kiara in minecraft
>she unknowingly enters the onsen bath you were lounging on
>you notice how thick the bush she has going in her down under
>her bush has the same highlight patterns as her hair and feather

>> No.10559667

>>10559391
You want outrage from those ungrateful grey names that would most likely complain that "she's denying them good service"?

>> No.10559688
File: 785 KB, 671x925, meanwhile in rrat stream.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10559515

>> No.10559693

Archiveanon please help us

>> No.10559712

YO THIS IS IS THE ANON THAT HAD TWO HEAVY SUBJECTS OVERLAPPING WITH THE KARAOKE STREAM SOMEHOW ALL THE PROFESSORS CANCELLED CLASSES LETS FUCKING GOOOOO I KEEP WINNING TODAY

>> No.10559717

>Few hours
Well that was a fucking lie

>> No.10559731

>>10559712
like clockwork

>> No.10559746

bae, that's a lot of cardboard

>> No.10559768

>>10559712
THIS IS THE WILL OF TIME

WE WERE ALL MEANT TO BE HERE

WE ARE

>> No.10559783

>>10559712
Your professors are also watching, it seems

>> No.10559801

>>10559717
your time travel reps

>> No.10559823

うぉおおおお
セェエエエックス
うぉおおおお
セェエエエックス
俺はセックスをするんじゃねぇ!俺が!俺自身が!真の!セックスになるんだぁあ!
セェエエエックス
やめろ!タケシ!お前これ以上は体力がもたない!
いや!俺はセックスになる!絶対にセックスになるんだ!
セェエエエックス
やめろ!死んじまうぞタケシ!お前命が尽きても次からセックスができるだろうが!
うるせぇ!俺は!死んだってセックスをするんだ!
うぉおおお!

>> No.10559843

i love sex with kronii

>> No.10559926

>>10559823
I instantly knew what this meant without even knowing how to read it
Is there something wrong with me?

>> No.10559929

>>10559823
セェエエエックス

>> No.10559934

I FUCKING HATE THE EAST COAST

>> No.10559948

>>10559712
Could it exist? Something such as fate? Is this really it?

>> No.10559986

>kronii is afraid that her genmates won't support her or will insult her singing
>does her karaoke during their Minecraft collab so she has an excuse for them to miss it

>> No.10560000
File: 72 KB, 822x708, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10559823
DeepL had fun with this.

>> No.10560021
File: 136 KB, 1080x1332, Macarthur_hirohito.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10559823

>> No.10560063

her voice is nice but her singing...

>> No.10560068
File: 1.38 MB, 1228x1600, 1620327271364.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10560021

>> No.10560106

Who will win, the combined might of HoloCouncil and Myth, or 1 silly clock?

>> No.10560124

Is someone here gonna archive? I really have to get to be unfortunately.
Did someone archive the last one for that matter?

>> No.10560147

>>10560124
nyaa

>> No.10560148 [SPOILER] 
File: 231 KB, 674x234, pain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>wake up
>do archive reps
>the cuckquean fics manifested
>instead of "awkward but loving it, as well as you and the girls" type its "depressed and self-hating, letting you fuck/watch other girls so that she doesn't feel like a baggage thats holding you down in the relationship, even tho its not even remotely true" type
NOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHISNOTLIKETHIS

>> No.10560170

>>10560124
Archiveanon here, finally gives me an excuse to get a proper stream set up as well

>> No.10560173

>>10559409
possibly but i think its just as title says. She probably felt bad for the scuffed collab which she privated

>> No.10560210

>bae utterly bewildered by jelly donut meme
cute

also 1 MINUTE LEFT, BRACE YOURSELVES

>> No.10560224

>>10560063
Is amazing?

>> No.10560264

>>10560170
AN archiveanon, as in an anon who archives things, not THE archiveanon, i should clarify

>> No.10560337

kronini is dumb..

>> No.10560342

waiting room for all, but stream members only?

>> No.10560365

WE IN

>> No.10560374

>>10560106
she is already at 8k

>> No.10560383

TAKE
YOUR
TIME

>> No.10560391

SHUT THE FECK UP KRONII'S ON THE TELLY

>> No.10560399

I will not take my time.

>> No.10560420

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KRONIIS AN DA FAKKIN TELLY

>> No.10560429

ENTER

>> No.10560439

KRONNY ON THA TELLY

>> No.10560453

>Kronii streaming TWICE in one day
Where's the doomposters now?

>> No.10560456

KRONIIOKE 2.0: YOU CAN (NOT) GOSLING

>> No.10560477

>The rrat about Mumei's karaoke giving Kronii confidence is real

>> No.10560489

ENABLE CHAT

>> No.10560496

>i shouldn't be shy about this! i can do this!
She says sounding nervous as all fuck

>> No.10560505

SHE WANTED TO MAKE IT UP TO US

>> No.10560508

>not for you guys, of course
Why the fuck does she hate us?

>> No.10560511

>She's nervous as all hell
Oh no. It's either going to be adorable or she'll hate it forever

>> No.10560518
File: 70 KB, 193x187, ゴズリング108.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Something's wrong... her voice is wavering...she's terrified.

>> No.10560522

>>10557830
Yes, I watched her stream no matter how fuck ups occurred

>> No.10560566

>>10560518
OMEGA YOU PIECE OF SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK DID TO MY KRONII

>> No.10560570

KPOP LETS GO

>> No.10560572

>>10560518
She's gonna be showered with love and get mindbroken again

>> No.10560573

>>10560518
She doesn't want to disappoint you, GK. She loves you the most.

>> No.10560581

>>10560518
Oh shut up and enjoy the kino, gosling.

>> No.10560585

She doesn't sound that scared, but she is nervous. Noticeably so.

>> No.10560590

>>10560518
she's psyched up, probably stage fright too

>> No.10560612

Youtube chat will forever be garbage.

>> No.10560617

HOLY SHIT ENGLISHMAN IN NEW YORK

>> No.10560623

>>10560508
She sounded like Christian Bale in American Psycho when she said that

>> No.10560625

SO YA LIKE JAZZ?

>> No.10560641

No chat
It's going to be a good stream.
Just Kronii and me.

>> No.10560652

SSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.10560651

SOVL

>> No.10560653

SHE EVEN HAS AN ACCENT UOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10560655

HOLY SHIT NGMI

>> No.10560674

I JUST FINISHED CATCHING UP THIS IS TOO WILD OF A ROLLERCOASTER PLEASE LET ME OUT

>> No.10560697
File: 34 KB, 630x630, 1427472_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Have any drawfags redone this with Kronii?

>> No.10560713

she doesn't want to look at the chat no matter what
really cute kronii

>> No.10560732

>>10560697
No and now I want this.

>> No.10560735

>>10560697
Anon, the first stream...

>> No.10560746

>>10560697
your first streamreps anon.....

>> No.10560764

>>10560697
check 12 minutes stream anon

>> No.10560767
File: 635 KB, 2124x2748, FAW3ZTcVcAQGwCP-orig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She started off much stronger today. The confidence boost is real! She's getting stronger!

>> No.10560769

>>10560697
didn't she use something like this for her first 12 min thumbnile?

>> No.10560772

>>10560518
I'm glad she gave member only karaoke a second thought. She joined HOLOLIVE ffs why would you pay wall singing and not retarded GFE and Minecraft/live shit?

>> No.10560773

>>10559417
Kronii prefers it that way, she wants to be punished.

>> No.10560774

FUCK, WHO TOLD ME IT WOULD BE ANOTHER HOUR YOU BASTARD?

HOW DID SHE OPEN?

>> No.10560788

Just a tourist here. Your oshi has a cute voice. She'll get even better if her nerves tense up over time.

>> No.10560814

Started off a little rough I think but it's much better now!

>> No.10560821

if she's an actual Sting fan there'll be no bringing me back

>> No.10560856

>>10558144
YOU! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

>> No.10560860

>>10560821
SENDING OUT AN S.O.S
SENDING OUT AN S.O.S
SENDING OUT AN S.O.S
SENDING OUT AN S.O.S

>> No.10560862

If I knew she was going to do a premium karaoke I would've broken out the premium tea.

>> No.10560864

>>10560774
It was an estimate my fellow kronie hurry and get in here we're in first song and in 2nd part of the song (I think)

>> No.10560867

>>10560774
just started

>> No.10560871
File: 257 KB, 762x800, 1632630768009.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I... Feel alright.

>> No.10560879
File: 13 KB, 432x288, 1319470393163.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10560735
>>10560746
>>10560764
>>10560769
Oh I avoided the 12 minutes streams... I wasn't a fan of the game when I played it myself

>> No.10560883

>>10560856
Yeah kick his ass

>> No.10560896

>jazz Kronii as a thunderstorm rages outside
Man she knows what her voice goes with well.

>> No.10560921

Is it just me or is "I'm a legal Alien" a rather weak lyrical hook? The rest of the song is fine but I'm not digging "I'm an Alien/I'm a legal Alien"

>> No.10560925

her voice sounds similar to my supervisor for some reason....

>> No.10560927

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED

>> No.10560936

>>10560879
Oh it's a shit game but the stream was great

>> No.10560945

oh man i fucking love jazz

>> No.10560946

>>10560821
>Sting
LIke, the wrestler?

>> No.10560953

>>10558635
>KRONII DOES TOO MUCH MC COLLABS
Our only issue was her not streaming so we can see her PoV and interact with her.

>> No.10560959

>>10560879
Same.

>> No.10560961

IRyS stream at 6.9k viewers (nice)
bae stream at 13k
Karaoke at 14.7k as of the end of the first song

>> No.10560977

I enjoyed that one a lot

>> No.10560999

>>10560856
My apologies, I genuinely thought it’d be roughly an hour from now

>> No.10561009

holy damn how fast did she fucking improve or does she just finally now have confidence

>> No.10561012

I get the nerves, but she has nothing to be ashamed of.

>> No.10561021

>>10560961
rat raped

>> No.10561038

She doesn't like seeing chat...

>> No.10561047

>don't clip the member stream but this one is fine

blessed kronii

>> No.10561051

>she knew about the clippers clipping her members karaoke

>> No.10561052

>Gonna repeat songs
NO I DON'T WANT TO GOSLING AGAIN

>> No.10561058

>Mumei
enough

>> No.10561068

>Mumei again

>> No.10561077

wtf I love jazz now

>> No.10561082

Does her voice sound different than normal to anyone else?

>> No.10561090

>>10561009
Mumei

>> No.10561097
File: 120 KB, 1242x808, 1615188245629.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

First, the owl sang pop-punk and now Kronii just sang Sting,

Just end my life

>> No.10561102

kronii trying her best not to look right

>> No.10561104

Mumei support lets goooo

>> No.10561108

>>10561082
She's spent the past several hours crying.

>> No.10561118

WAIT KRONII NOT THIS SONG I HATE THIS SONG WITH A BURNING PASSION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10561120

>>10561082
sound lighter, right?

>> No.10561117

>Mumei
Okay Kronii, I get it

>> No.10561124

>>10561082
She still sounds kinda tired.

>> No.10561148

>>10560961
>ruthlessly mogging her fellow chuubas redemption arc indeed
>Sweet little psycho
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10561151

>>10561082
Yep she lowkey sounds like her roommate videos from 4-5 years ago

>> No.10561164

>thanks mumei, who I know can't watch this because she's in Minecraft so I'm not embarrassing myself

>> No.10561165

>>10558635
>Kronii refuses to stream Minecraft
>Results in people watching other member's streams in order to watch Kronii
>Resulting in the Bae fiasco
All she needs to do is understand that people would gladly watch her grow grass and dry paint in Minecraft and stream her POV

>> No.10561176
File: 96 KB, 262x360, 1632635202172.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Face it, we'll never have a chance with Kronii, She's too above us and loves the owl.

>> No.10561190

>>10561009
confidence, she's sung before.

>> No.10561192

she's not that nervous now though which really helped she sounds more stable now compared the member only one

>> No.10561209
File: 81 KB, 800x800, ゴズリング28.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This...is why I love her...

>> No.10561214

>>10561176
She was always unreachable

>> No.10561226

Oh no, she's rushing.

>> No.10561230
File: 214 KB, 938x391, 1632476174402.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>jw*
>already 10 minutes late
>autism doesn't allow me to watch streams not from the very beginning

>> No.10561232

>>10561108
i believe it

>> No.10561239

She's going a bit faster than the song.

>> No.10561244

>>10561176
Make a good post for once in your life, thanks.

>> No.10561247

>>10560961
and RISING

>> No.10561252

It feels so weird hearing a song on a Holomem's karaoke that I know well because of how much my dad puts it on (Englishman in New York)

>> No.10561257

so this is how people feel when they hear noel sing

>> No.10561263

>>10561230
Just get in bro

>> No.10561270

>nerves no longer still fucking with her pitch/stability
>rhythm still fucked
cute

>> No.10561279

god I hate this song, still love kronii though

>> No.10561283

>>10561176
if my oshi is happy with the owl, maybe i can be happy with other people too, thats the point, let the gosling face in the past?

>> No.10561287

wtf I thought you guys said she was bad at singing, she's actually pretty good

>> No.10561291

FUCK
I GOT THE STREAM
BUT I CANT GET THE LIVE CHAT
ARCHIVE AUTSIM AAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10561308

>>10561257
i was just thinking this

>> No.10561313

Kronii wasn't supposed to be a good singer wtf you told me she was going to be EN Noel.

>> No.10561317
File: 48 KB, 300x293, 1631934733103.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10561176
Why are you like this anonymous?

>> No.10561332

>English songs
dropped

>> No.10561341

>>10561287
we are not hlgg

>> No.10561343

>>10561287
it's probably the retards that only watched the first song of the member only stream, don't mind them

>> No.10561346

>>10561283
Here's the kicker: you still won't be happy!

>> No.10561372

>Left eadbud on bae's stream
>Right one on kronii's
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

>> No.10561373

CUTE KRONII IS CUTE!

>> No.10561391

>>10561332
English songs being sung by Hololive English? OH NO

>> No.10561392

RADIOACTIVE LETS GOOO

>> No.10561399

I'M WAKING UP

>> No.10561400

I'M WAKING UP
TO ASH AND DUST

>> No.10561422

PLEASE DO THE HUGE INHALE KRONII

>> No.10561428

AIIEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT RADIOACTIVE. IT'S A GOOD SONG BUT I HEARD IT TOO MUCH

>> No.10561429

imagine if she sang demons instead KEK

>> No.10561432

I'M WAKING UP
TO ASH AND DUST

>> No.10561436

>>10561332
Go back to your roach apartment

>> No.10561439

I'M WAKING UP

>> No.10561451
File: 1.03 MB, 1200x1697, 1616160860295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

they have similar singing style

>> No.10561455

>>10561422
YOU GOT IT

>> No.10561459
File: 17 KB, 587x97, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

based pako papa

>> No.10561469

>>10560961
More than the owl at this timestamp.

>> No.10561475

>wooOOOoooh
cute

>> No.10561476
File: 2.09 MB, 1190x1230, gosling 4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> CUTE WOOOH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10561478

LINKIN PARK POSSIBLE?

>> No.10561496

Have Kronii sang any 90s song?

>> No.10561504

>>10561451
Can you niggers fuck off with this? No, she does not sound like her. Neither did Mori when you turtle fucks tried pushing that months ago. Go away.

>> No.10561505

I'M *AKING UP

>> No.10561508

>>10561432
I SLAP HER TITS AND RUB MY BALLS

>> No.10561513

I prefer demons, but this is fine...

>> No.10561519

>Imagine Dragons
What a way to ruin the stream

>> No.10561520

>>10561422
>Wuah~!
eh close enough

>> No.10561525

wow she's really going mainstream murrican for this one

>> No.10561540

Ass status: wiped
Nuts status: slapped
Neuron status: ACTIVATED

>> No.10561539

>>10561469
To be fair, she gave prior warning. Mumei's came out of nowhere.

>> No.10561542

>Kronii's out-of-nowhere karaoke stream is bringing in as many people as both MC streams combined

>> No.10561552

>>10561287
she wasn't that bad, she just have rhythm issues
which is understandable due to nerves. also maybe the reason why she couldn't do faster songs

>> No.10561558

>>10561519
Imagine me dragon my nuts over your face, retard.

>> No.10561567

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE

>> No.10561571

>>10561451
koopa is pure sex, GOAT of indies

>> No.10561590

I come from /moon/ and all I want to say is that your oshi has based taste on music, Kronnies.

>> No.10561593

>>10561542
MC was Kronii waiting room. She actually dipped into VC for a bit.

>> No.10561598

https://twitter.com/tsubuanfes/status/1443065280268173316?s=20

mama is proud

>> No.10561597

>>10561478
I'VE GIVENNNN UPPPPPPP

>> No.10561603

>>10561432
I WIPE MY ASS
AND I SLAP MY NUTS

>> No.10561610

Kronii is pure SEX
Voice SEX
Singing SEX
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>> No.10561611

>>10561539
She gave prior warning only to members though.

>> No.10561614

>being the time itself
>off-tempo
I still love her nonetheless

>> No.10561616

>>10561519
Just close the tab, more for me

>> No.10561622

>>10561558
damn you fucking destroyed him

>> No.10561654

is she tone deaf? She sometimes sing faster than the beat

>> No.10561656

IF SHE SINGS SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN IM GONNA CRY

>> No.10561660

>>10561451
>>10561571
Kronini and Koopa double paizuri

>> No.10561666

Should've sang Monster, the best Imagine Dragons song.

>> No.10561669

>>10561611
Which leaked all over the place instantly

>> No.10561671

>>10561287
Nigga we aren't /hlgg/

>> No.10561687
File: 1.29 MB, 2400x2800, 92933454_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10561614
>implying the song isn't what's off tempo from her

>> No.10561693

>>10561469
It won't get past 30k tho, and Mumei kinda got trending.
IRyS and Bae's MC Streams are also getting a lot of audience (the collab is fun)

>> No.10561699

>>10561660
stop my dick

>> No.10561703

So soothing.

>> No.10561705

>>10561654
Adrenaline rush from being nervous please understand.

>> No.10561708

There's definitely something different/wrong with her voice.

>> No.10561710
File: 327 KB, 220x220, ryan-gosling-blade-runner2049.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

its not scuff kronii pls stop with this imposter syndrome bs

>> No.10561713

>>10561614
>embodiment of time
>shitty rhythm
>shitty body clock/sleep schedule
it's too perfect

>> No.10561727

>>10561654
It's her intention to be scuffed like that

>> No.10561733

SHE NEEDS TO SING WONDERWALL SO I CAN MAKE A DUET WITH THE MUMEI ONE

>> No.10561741
File: 23 KB, 437x431, 1632629219956.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>This song
WHY

>> No.10561742

>we're not lovers
WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?!

>> No.10561748

>shit
SHE SAID A BAD WORD

>> No.10561755 [DELETED] 
File: 424 KB, 736x1212, 1630417931834.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>havent watched a kronii stream in a few weeks >her voice sounds a little different
i feel like a dad that missed watching his child grow up

>> No.10561756

>>10561708
It's her normal voice, the one she uses for streams is put on.

>> No.10561761

KRONII IS MY WIFE

>> No.10561775

>>10561669
>If by all the place you mean /here/ then that's nothing.

>> No.10561781
File: 259 KB, 740x326, 1628233718484.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i'm not going to last bros

>> No.10561780

KRONII SAID SHIT

>> No.10561783

>>10561748
Finally...

>> No.10561786

Friendzoned live...
Damn bros this is it for me

>> No.10561789

no.
No...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10561790

>>10561611
She posted it on her twitter too you retard.

>> No.10561797

this is gonna get turned into a duet with bae real fucking quick

>> No.10561803
File: 53 KB, 800x800, BBA096FF-FDA0-495F-B17C-7D488EA5728B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hurts

>> No.10561808

Her sultry songs are so good

>> No.10561811

>>10561748
SHE SAID IT AGAIN. I'M TELLING MR KRABS

>> No.10561820

>>10561287
She's obviously carried by her voice (go figure, singers need good voices) but she's got potential for sure. A bit of focused ear training would go a long way.

>> No.10561821

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK IT WAS BAD ENOUGH BEING FRIENDZONED BY FUBUKI NOW KRONII IS FRIENDZONING ME TOO

>> No.10561825

>>10561748
what shit is bad word?!??!? ññññ

>> No.10561835

>>10561756
...Right...

>> No.10561843

>>10561775
Fuck, I didn't mean to greentext.

>> No.10561852

>>10561797
Oh god PLEASE give me this, a duet with those two would be pure kino

>> No.10561865
File: 1.44 MB, 1277x772, 1592486448088.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Defeat after defeat...

>> No.10561867

>>10561756
god i hope not

>> No.10561869

>friends
no...

>> No.10561872

>>10561821
>started stream jerking off Mumei
Face it bros....

>> No.10561891

GOSLINGS ARE LONDONERS, SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT!

>> No.10561897

>friendzone
damn I hope /hlgg/ picks up on this new rrat and pushes it :) stop pretending to be retarded

>> No.10561900

If I get friendzoned one more fucking time I'm roping.

>> No.10561901

>>10561790
How many minutes prior though? I don't use twitter.

>> No.10561910

> Track list not updated
> Turned away from the mic illustration for most of the song
> Outruns the music here and there
> Sometimes goes full inarticulate slurring every now and then

I hope she'll get those jitters out of her soon, because that's honestly a lot.

>> No.10561912

>>10561542
>implying that unmembered Kronies weren't just watching the Minecraft streams to watch out for her.

>> No.10561931

>that zoom in
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10561940

this is some high caliber cringe taste

>> No.10561953
File: 1003 KB, 404x347, E8F916C9-760B-4351-906D-333209652F3F.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCKING FRIENDZONED AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10561960

>she'll think about it
i'm in bros

>> No.10561963

Damn, even her musical tastes are reddit.

>> No.10561970

>>10561940
*cums on you*

>> No.10561976

Okay, now sing Just Be Friends

>> No.10561978
File: 80 KB, 680x383, KRONII HATE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I'll think about it
we're not even friends...

>> No.10561985

>>10561912
Still means she's beating the other two running streams.

>> No.10561987

here comes the gook song

>> No.10561991

>>10561940
*cums on you screaming "KIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOO*

>> No.10562008
File: 26 KB, 320x305, 6C785B55-809D-4ADB-ADF2-01C1046A44EF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10561610

>> No.10562020

>>10561978
vegeta bro stop overthinking...

>> No.10562023

>>10561960
that means "no" from Kronii

>> No.10562026

>>10561910
yeah she really should just flip and reposition the mic given she's reading off lyrics on the non-chat screen

>> No.10562027

It's fine...friends is enough

>> No.10562041

Love the clock

>> No.10562046

>>10561654
She's trying to rush because she wants to play Minecraft

>> No.10562048

GODDAMMIT PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONES CATCHING THE LIVECHAT MY ARCHIVE AUTISM WONT LET ME LET IT GO

>> No.10562053

Friends with benefits.

>> No.10562058

The only song I know on that list so far is Radioactive. How old are these songs? What does it say about me?

>> No.10562060

KOREAN TIME

>> No.10562063

>Kpoop
Alright time to mute for 5 minutes

>> No.10562064

>>10561910
not appreciating the amount of SOVL

>> No.10562071

>>10562041
based

>> No.10562074

> Kronii singing Villain - Stella Jang
Now that's a good Korean song.

>> No.10562075

THIS SONG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10562082

UWAAAAAAAAAA KOREAN SEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.10562083

Kronii i fucking kneel

>> No.10562088

SSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.10562091

signing out for this one, i'm glad this shit is unarchived kek

>> No.10562092

She's 10x better singing in Korean

>> No.10562099

>gook songs
literally Kronii's only flaw

>> No.10562108

>>10556878
Oh my god Kronii is MOGGING IRYS with this unarchived karaoke!!

>> No.10562112

>>10562058
friends is from 2018 i think

>> No.10562115

>>10562058
You need to over 18 to use this website. Please leave before I call the cops.

>> No.10562132

>>10562091
Finally, I'm the last Kronie

>> No.10562136

>>10562108
mogging everyone

>> No.10562138

>>10562099
You mean one of her pros.

>> No.10562140

>>10562058
pretty big variety, new york i think is mid 00s, sweet but psycho was like 2016 or something, friends is pretty fucking recent

>> No.10562142

I KNEEL KRONII THIS HAS RAPPY PARTS TOO NIGGA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10562143

I want a cover of GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY.

>> No.10562151

NEED a Korean girlfriend

>> No.10562166

This isn't bad for kpop shit though.

>> No.10562168

>>10562058
You don't listen to music.

>> No.10562170

>>10562063
honestly the kpop stans have probably set my bias against an entire genre

>> No.10562175

>instantly improves with a korean song
Maybe it's just the language filter boosting my impression, but she genuinely sounds better now?

>> No.10562180
File: 1.65 MB, 500x500, 1616512206736.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

oh

>> No.10562194

I kinda wana see Sana humiliate her at rhythm games now.

>> No.10562204

>Kronii speaking Korean is bliss

>> No.10562210
File: 869 KB, 1024x831, 1631902930691.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10562211

>>10562099
>being a hook
literally Kronii's only flaw

>> No.10562218

>>10562140
never mind i'm retarded new york is late 80s lmao

>> No.10562220

>>10562175
She knocks it out of the park with korean songs every time

>> No.10562230

>>10562140
Englishman in New York is an early 90s song

>> No.10562237

THEN gura killer?

>> No.10562244

YES YOU ARE FUKING KILLING ME FUCKIGN CLOCK

>> No.10562247

>>10562175
She's got better control in this higher key I think

>> No.10562250

>>10562175
autism

>> No.10562252

>>10562140
Englishman in new york is in late 80s according to google.

>> No.10562255
File: 279 KB, 595x444, 35FD075A-D4D7-4DF7-B633-2EAE13EA480C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10562151
NEED Kronii gf

>> No.10562267
File: 2.90 MB, 854x480, 1631232948833.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10562210
>3DPD

>> No.10562266

>>10562143
I DOUBT SHE WOULD BUT THAT WOULD BE KINO

>> No.10562270

>baby i'm killing you
>we all pretend to be the heroes
SHE'S CALLING OUT SELF-DESTRUCTIVE SAVIORFAGS

>> No.10562281

>there are Kronies here missing sultry Kronii voice just cause they can't stand korean

>> No.10562285

>>10562210
STOP POSTING THIS

>> No.10562300
File: 802 KB, 1597x2047, 1631701794287.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SHE SOUNDS LIKE A 50s STAGE SINGER
WHAT THE FUCK CLOCK CAN SING LIKE THIS?

>> No.10562309
File: 2.22 MB, 202x208, 1631501514554.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10562151

>> No.10562312

>>10562255
get in line please

>> No.10562311

I'm so glad I randomly checked youtube 30 minutes ago, I had no idea she was doing this

>> No.10562316

Korean Kronii is so fucking good though.

>> No.10562328

I wouldn't mind a Korean songs only karaoke.

>> No.10562332

>>10559348
thank you based kronii

>> No.10562337

She's currently at 25k viewers
Keep in mind she is competing against the REST OF COUNCIL playing minecraft. While Mumei had the entirety of Council supporting her karaoke.

>> No.10562348
File: 3.84 MB, 2894x4093, 93042050_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kronean.

>> No.10562347

Need to sleep but sultry kronii is cursing me with her insomnia

>> No.10562356

>>10562270
including herself

>> No.10562364

>>10562281
They can stay go for all I care.

>> No.10562365

Kronii's setlist is amazing

>> No.10562366

oh no.

OH NO.

SHE'S ENTERING THE SLOW SONG ZONE.

>> No.10562372

>>10562337
Go to your fucking numbers thread

>> No.10562381
File: 449 KB, 800x800, ゴズリング13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck...

>> No.10562385

GOSLINGGGGGG

>> No.10562406

>>10562347
I'm right there with you, anon. Unfortunately, despite never listening to the kind of music she's singing, it's striking a note tonight. Strange.

>> No.10562412

Katy Perry and Timbaland eh?

>> No.10562417

>>10562328
Has Ina ever sung a korean song before?

>> No.10562428
File: 63 KB, 500x500, 1607714830528.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII

>> No.10562438

aaaaaaaaaaaa Kroniiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>> No.10562442

stop singing english songs please just sing korean

>> No.10562448
File: 60 KB, 771x785, gosling 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I CAN'T BECOME A GOSLING NOOOOOO

>> No.10562452

>>10562309
Jokes on you I like Ina too.

>> No.10562453
File: 118 KB, 574x667, thanks mom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10562454
File: 20 KB, 437x431, F2A4BD75-9D22-4C6B-A1A1-313C1E763A47.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is totally fine…

>> No.10562455
File: 349 KB, 281x281, 1619934199814.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10562459

>>10562151
>10562151

sigh... someday

>> No.10562465

>>10562417
She has spoken less than 12 korean words since debut.

>> No.10562468

>>10562417
ina seems less korea than kronii,
if that makes any sense kek

>> No.10562470

Kronii :'(

>> No.10562469

>>10562365
Its like she heard all our suggestions. Korean, sultry and slow is her forte. Shes staying closer on beat too.

>> No.10562472
File: 3.54 MB, 528x560, 1630660608721.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

EMBRACE THE GOSLING

>> No.10562512
File: 84 KB, 528x560, 1620933255602.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10562472
obligatory

>> No.10562516

Urge. To. Learn. Korean. SURGINGGGGGGG!

>> No.10562543

>>10562166
the big named ones are pretty shitty since they all sound the same, you gotta dig deeper to find the good ones. I used to listen mainly to the ones that you always hear everywhere (e.g. twice, red velvet, etc.) before diving deeper for the indies stella jang's stuff are pretty good give her other stuff a listen too if you want

>> No.10562540

thank god i'm a member and was prepared for this
after city of stars weak shit like this doesn't phase me

>> No.10562547

>>10562112
>>10562140
So friends is still pretty "new". I guess it doesn't help that I mostly listen to rock stations either.
>>10562115
I'm more than old enough.
>>10562168
Technically not any new music in a long while. I will occasionally come across something.

>> No.10562550
File: 171 KB, 640x360, 1624093589411.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10562551
File: 411 KB, 720x540, 1589090030050.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE THE TAKESHIS

>> No.10562558

>>10562472
Embrace it? I was born in it!

>> No.10562559

I'm not gonna make it...

>> No.10562561

>you grow old
>you die
>Kronii sings this at your funeral

>> No.10562568

>>10562468
Kronii is from gookland. Ina seems like she was born a leaf.

>> No.10562572

>>10562469
She sounds a lot better. Now that's she's becoming more confident in her singing.

>> No.10562581

>>10561332
You will never be japanese.

>> No.10562584
File: 138 KB, 1220x800, 1617721223240.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I CAN'T STOP IT ANYMORE

>> No.10562588

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

>> No.10562603

I'll never let you go Kronii!

>> No.10562606

>>10562468
Ina is Canadianized
Kronii listens to kpop.

>> No.10562615

I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii I hate you kronii

>> No.10562626

Oh GOD THE GOSLING SURGE IS HERE

>> No.10562629

She toying with my emotion bros....

>> No.10562636

>takeshis were recovering
>guerilla karaoke to finish them off

>> No.10562653

>Kronii singing in English
3/10
>in Japanese
1/10
>in Korean
9/10

Stop singing non-Korean songs please, and I hate kpop.

>> No.10562655

> that's everything
Wait what?!!?!?!
> for this song
oh okay

>> No.10562661

>>10562615
Weak bait faggot

>> No.10562663

>>10561693
It doesn't need to. Only the lowest level of faggot would look at 25k for a virtually untested singer and think its anything but a rousing success.

>> No.10562665

>Bad Guy
UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.10562667

>>10562453
Mom of the generation. Im still amazed that Wada is still so on top of Kroniis streams.

>> No.10562672
File: 44 KB, 599x474, gosling 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

>> No.10562685

>rest are stuff ahe sang before
LA LA LAND PART 2

>> No.10562694

please please please bad guy anything but the gosling songs from last time i can't take it anymore

>> No.10562706

Hearing that Villain song I think she could do pretty well with Suspect.
The sultryness would just be an added bonus.

>> No.10562713

>bad guy
KRONII THINK OF THE LESBIANS

>> No.10562718

>>10562337
>micra

>> No.10562719

OVERDONE BUT I'M SURE THIS WILL FIT HER VOICE SO WELL AHHHHHH KRONII

>> No.10562720

Kronii your music reps...

>> No.10562722

I'm a bit late. Did Kronii say how long she as planning this be?

>> No.10562745

>the rest is stuff I've sun before
oh no, she's gonna run back Young and Beautiful

>> No.10562753

>>10562722
around 10 songs

>> No.10562761

>>10562713
Kronii is the type of handsome ikemen girl who gets an INSANE amount of lesbian attention.
I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of her female audience is gay for her.

>> No.10562765

>>10562722
short enough to get to minecraft

>> No.10562774

very conflicting messages with these song choices

>> No.10562787

>>10562713
She is.

>> No.10562796

>I'm the baaaaad guy
This song is overdone but Jesus Kronii my nuttbladder

>> No.10562805
File: 71 KB, 740x1273, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10562807

WE ARE NUMBER ONE

>> No.10562817

>>10562774
She just likes singing them

>> No.10562823

>>10562761
mamaloni...

>> No.10562831

> Singing she's the bad guy while mogging the rest of the council and irys in one gorilla

She knows.

>> No.10562832

DUH

>> No.10562843

>>10562713
BEING FEMALE WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE SEEEEEEEX

>> No.10562845

If she joins the minecraft galore after karaoke.
>ECSTASYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>> No.10562850
File: 1001 KB, 600x417, 1632626104897.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I thought I was gonna go Gosling, but I feel alright. This is nice.

>> No.10562857

its bad

>> No.10562864

>>10562753
>>10562765
So probably only about 20 minutes left then

>> No.10562879

>DUH!
I AM DED

>> No.10562883

>>10562805
>English sui-chan
HOSHIYOMIS DON'T LOOK

>> No.10562882

>>10562807
kek

>> No.10562881

>>10562805
nice

>> No.10562885

This song is pretty good. I like the way her tone meshes with it.

>> No.10562892

>>10562857
guy, by that billie girl

>> No.10562891

DUH

>> No.10562896

>>10562805
>"It's like a club singer you'd hear in a western film"
HIVEMIND

>> No.10562897

I honestly expected more emo/post-hardcore type music from her.

>> No.10562898

just watch her ribbon jiggle as she vibes

the takeshi will stave off the gosling

>> No.10562908

>DUH
ngmi bros...

>> No.10562918

>inb4 she sings City of Stars
I'm gonna become a gosling.

>> No.10562920

>>10559688
>that IRyS
why Bae?

>> No.10562924
File: 1.98 MB, 190x190, 1630714189157.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10562805
>Japs are going Gosling too

>> No.10562939

>>10562568
Kronii has a Canadian accent and speaks some of the most standard English I've ever heard
Ina meanwhile has an accent like every single Asian import I've ever heard. Not to say she is. Probably gets it from her parents.

>> No.10562940

>>10562831
>tribalfagging against council
Not allowed here.

>> No.10562957
File: 21 KB, 804x328, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10562805

>> No.10562956

she makes me shiver, takeshis i don't think i can hold it

>> No.10562960

>>10562898
what if they merge?

>> No.10562979

OOOOOH!

>> No.10562982

OH SHIT HERE WE GO

>> No.10562983

GOTYE? KINO

>> No.10562988

SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW

>> No.10562993

WHERE THE GOTYE ANON AT

>> No.10563006
File: 770 KB, 970x545, 1614468805607.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10563010

>this fucking song
WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ELSE BY GOTYE

>> No.10563018

>>10562957
Towa's voice sucks. Both of her voices.

>> No.10563028

NO KRONII DONT DO IT YOURE GONNA FUCKING DESTROY THE GOSLINGS, THEY WILL CEASE TO BE

>> No.10563038

NOOOOO KRONII PLEASE NOT THAT ONE

>> No.10563044

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>> No.10563045

no pls that song my inner full gosling

>> No.10563049
File: 630 KB, 771x785, 1618943897904.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10563059

>>10562957
KEK, different yet the same

>> No.10563062

>>10562957
Based self aware nips

>> No.10563066

>>10563010
it was on the radio for a long time

>> No.10563069

>>10562896
AHHHHH THE GOSLING FIC

>> No.10563070

>>10562957
>Change the perception of a narrow island nation, the Yellow Monkey

>> No.10563071

NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW

>> No.10563084
File: 76 KB, 746x1024, 1626582262702m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10562805
BLUE WOMAN LOVE

>> No.10563099

KRONII YOU ARE KILLING ME STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>> No.10563100

>>10562957
>523
Holy based

>> No.10563104

KILL ALL THE GOSLINGS BEFORE THEY OVERRUN US!

>> No.10563111

>>10563010
Nobody else knows or cares about their other songs.

>> No.10563113

>>10563010
Smoke and Mirrors is his best track. Would love to hear someone do karaokee over it.

>> No.10563116

she really needs to work on her timing

>> No.10563117
File: 34 KB, 580x548, 1627431774524.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fuck..

>> No.10563122

is the tempo slightly off for this karaoke bgm or is it just Kronii's singing?

>> No.10563141

Anyone know if Kronii's trending just like Mumei yesterday?

>> No.10563150

>>10563084
HOT

>> No.10563165

>>10562957
BASED

>> No.10563168

b-but kronii... you friendzoned us...

>> No.10563171

is she dragging or rushing?

>> No.10563181

>>10563122
she mentions that she hears a delay

>> No.10563184
File: 3.31 MB, 1024x424, 1632526379546.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10563104
ITS TOO LATE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.10563188

>>10562957
>523
THAT'S RIGHT

>> No.10563198

>>10563122
The tempo feels about right, but it almost sounds like it's in a different key from normal.

>> No.10563203

HOLY SHIT WERE GONNA BE BREAKING THE 30000 LIMIT SOON

>> No.10563206

>>10563141
I should listen to mumei's karaoke when I go to sleep

>> No.10563208

>>10563084
UUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10563207

Okay, I love her voice, but god dammit this timing is too off to be enjoyable.

>> No.10563210

So we learning the abcs now?

>> No.10563211
File: 2 KB, 160x76, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10563216

I need this clipped and soundposted with Myth lore vs. Council lore

>> No.10563221
File: 332 KB, 1800x2341, __gawr_gura_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_amashiro_natsuki__7173e6d9caf39dc82b15e0c96c1f15c7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10563084
I ONLY SUB TO BLUE HOLOS

>> No.10563222

i can't stop hearing her be slightly off

>> No.10563226
File: 17 KB, 360x344, 1613249973042.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10563227

>this is the song that will play when you read that fic about (you) altering the past so that you and kronii never met

>> No.10563228

>>10563010
The guy has other songs?

>> No.10563230

>>10563113
holy based. that or eyes wide open i'd be so happy with

>> No.10563231

IT HURTSSSSSSSSS IT HURTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>> No.10563239
File: 90 KB, 1188x688, 1631465619803.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10563240

>>10563122
I hear it too. It really isn't fitting

>> No.10563241

>>10562372
27K now

>> No.10563252

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

>> No.10563254

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE IS RECORDING THIS

>> No.10563258

>>10563211
That's our girl

>> No.10563271

>>10562957
>523
is a man of culture and taste

>> No.10563270

>>10563208
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>> No.10563301

>>10563010
This song is bretty good

>> No.10563306
File: 72 KB, 853x552, 1623296066901.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10563084
I'm so sorry Sui-chan but I found another blue woman

>> No.10563308

>>10563171
that scene is so fucking good. unlike what i'm listening to

>> No.10563311

She butchered this song hard jesus christ. And instantly lost 1k viewers too

>> No.10563321

WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE GUYS SINGING WITH HER?

>> No.10563328

Sorry, I'm the male voice, couldn't help but join in song. I'll shut up now!

>> No.10563333
File: 41 KB, 704x396, whiplash_704_jk_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10563171
ANSWER!!!

>> No.10563338

>>10563084
HOLY SHIT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>> No.10563342

So far so good, the only issue is her tempo

>> No.10563345

MALE VOICE

>> No.10563350
File: 69 KB, 1920x800, 1625150133662.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10563351

That's me singing with her btw.

>> No.10563354

should've sang WokeUpLikeThis instead

>> No.10563362

>>10563113
state of the art state of the art state of the art

>> No.10563364

>>10563321
all me

>> No.10563369

>>10563141
Nope

>> No.10563379

>>10563254
It's almost a guarantee with vtubers this big, just check nyaa in ? mins/hours.

>> No.10563399

>>10563364
I made this post.

>> No.10563400

>>10563345
it's in the midi file anon chama

>> No.10563418

OH GOD NO. ANYTHING BUT OVER THE RAINBOW. NO. FUCK. PLEASE. NO.

>> No.10563430

Oh boy.........

>> No.10563437

HAWAII TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

>> No.10563446

Yep. Bros its over for me

>> No.10563448

THIS SONG

>> No.10563450

>>10563345
thats the fucking song you dipshit

>> No.10563455

>>10563254
You can bet your faggot ass I am.

>> No.10563465

OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO

>> No.10563470

HAWAII BROS WHERE YOU AT

>> No.10563477

>>10563400
>>10563450
slow on the uptake ass niggas

>> No.10563484

KRONII IS KILLING WITH THE SETLIST

>> No.10563491

>>10563379
>>10563437
I wonder if someone archived the seal's streams...

>> No.10563489

Shit sorry guys, I forgot I'm not supposed to sing along, it's just that thinking how I'm gonna mating press and pump a bunch of my kids inside Kronii after this stream got me excited! I promise I won't speak again.

>> No.10563487

Ha! Ha! My autism makes me IMMUNE to what is going on.

>> No.10563493

KRONII NO, HAVE MERCY

>> No.10563502
File: 59 KB, 620x441, 1632629558315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OHNONONO NOT THIS SONG

THE MEMORIES, THE FAILURES COME RUSHING BACK

>> No.10563501

>>10563362
state of the art will unironically be one of my first karaoke songs if i get into homostars

>> No.10563507

>Kronies hype up kronii's singing ability
>turns out to be worst than bae, worst than kiara and mori of all people
do kronies really?

>> No.10563509

>>10563400
anonchama...

>> No.10563520

CRASHING THE GOSLINGS!
WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>> No.10563525

>>10563489
what

>> No.10563528

>>10563450
No it's not she obviously had her boyfriend jump and perfectly sing the song with her right in the middle of it. He's a true champ.

>> No.10563535

I can smile again

>> No.10563539

>>10563507
imagine being this retarded

>> No.10563540
File: 68 KB, 1024x1023, ゴズリング1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Over the rainbow

>> No.10563543

Someone needs to tell Kronii that her singing is pretty shit and she needs to stick to korean songs or slow songs.

>> No.10563544

She needs to lower the music volume, it's overpowering her

>> No.10563545
File: 53 KB, 420x294, rratsaway.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10563507
away bait!

>> No.10563556
File: 170 KB, 615x644, 1601837714767.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10563590

My cousin's funeral song....

>> No.10563603

>>10563528
Yep that was me haha

>> No.10563604
File: 344 KB, 500x500, 1612319325297.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10563345
>her 27k numbers dropped to 26k when they started

>> No.10563607

>>10563507
did >we ever claim she was better than them?

>> No.10563615
File: 1.78 MB, 1200x625, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TAKESHI GET UP
DON'T YOU DIE ON ME

>> No.10563627
File: 204 KB, 637x691, 1632766806682.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10563630

>>10563507
good bait, but she hasn't said the n word in a karaoke yet

>> No.10563633

KRONII STOP I KNEEEEEL

>> No.10563638

Kronii cute!

>> No.10563644

>>10563607
Don't take the bait, fellow kronie. That fucking tourist wants to sow discord.

>> No.10563658

okay but if she sings Something About Us, I will actually Gosling so hard I alone will cause a 13 mile explosion from spontaneous combustion.

>> No.10563666

>you and kronii spending a week in hawaii surfing, dancing, feasting, and lying on the beach under the stars

>> No.10563670
File: 19 KB, 443x455, 1632844856424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10563507
This isn't/hlgg/. Go back.

>> No.10563672

boy I sure do love anti floods

>> No.10563675
File: 763 KB, 1343x510, 1577981132909.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10563678
File: 880 KB, 297x277, 1624550964818.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10563615
Not only will I be the last Kronie, I will also be... the last Takeshi.

>> No.10563681

>rainbow
>Niji
SHE IS

>> No.10563682

>It's her favorite song
bros

>> No.10563695

>yeah, that's my favorite song
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10563698

just komm susser todd and mind brand please, no more city of stars...

>> No.10563705

if she sings hip again I'm gonna masturbate and CUM on my screen

>> No.10563707

The fucking Hawaiian song.

Just end my life.

>> No.10563709

She will def play mc

>> No.10563719
File: 40 KB, 322x340, 1621481814363.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>NOT Minecraft

>> No.10563720
File: 332 KB, 540x380, image_2021-09-28_224603.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10563723

>>10563681
SHE IS WHAT ANON?

>> No.10563729

>Too late for minecraft
Literally nobody believes you

>> No.10563732

>re-singing Members songs
Hopefully we can get that banger k-pop song again

>> No.10563736
File: 2.22 MB, 1432x552, 1623054381256.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10563744

>No City of Stars
I'm not a gosling hehe.

>> No.10563746

>"Maybe not Minecraft; too laaaate"
Kronii c'mon cut the bullshit we know you play until 6:00 AM, let's be real here

>> No.10563747

>maybe not minecraft
So most likely minecraft

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TEAM

>> No.10563760

>>10563501
ganbare, anon!

>> No.10563759

So what genre are most of these songs?

>> No.10563765

>>10563736
Based

>> No.10563768

>>10563705
don't be that anon who had to replace his monitor after a cum shot a hole in it

>> No.10563773

NOT AGAIN. NOT AGAIN. WE'VE ENTERED AN ENDLESS RECURSION OF GOSLING

>> No.10563779

a team....

>> No.10563783

>>10563709
Omega will submit an order of suspension if they see her fucking around in Minecraft after today.

>> No.10563791

>>10563732
She's going to sing young and beautiful again.
I guarantee it.

>> No.10563792

>I'll just go do my thing
>pauses to stare at the Minecraft icon on her desktop and feel the guilt
>"...maybe not Minecraft, too late"

KRONII NO. IT'S FINE. THEY'RE YOUR FRIENDS.

>> No.10563795
File: 2.63 MB, 500x324, 1609164571032.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10563797
File: 494 KB, 500x223, 1609137884644.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw my oshi's favorite song reminds me of my past romantic failures
I cannot put this sensation in words

>> No.10563799
File: 1.32 MB, 1024x512, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>MORE A TEAM
RYANNNNN
LIIIIIIVE

>> No.10563810
File: 163 KB, 1200x1200, 5A136092-E2DF-4D05-B2AD-96677651BD6E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hope she doesn’t sing Young and Beautiful again, I don’t think I could handle it a second time.

>> No.10563811
File: 769 KB, 900x600, 1588792451821.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh god. I was holding up pretty well. Kronii not this again. Oh go nononono not this.

>> No.10563819

>>10563746
Literally everyone is on Minecraft right now, she HAS to join them or we won't get full council kino.

>> No.10563821

>>10562897
That's mumei unironically.

>> No.10563824

mamaloni doko?

>> No.10563871

i want to hear shin takarajima in Kronii's voice ngl

>> No.10563901

>>10563810
I want the pain

>> No.10563908

A TEAM

IN A PUBLIC STREAM

BRACE FOR DUET EDIT

>> No.10563926

>>10563810
I'm unironically hoping for it.

>> No.10563931

YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN. I WANT TO RELIVE THE MOMENT.

>> No.10563938

>>10563821
mumei's got good taste. extremely cool and good.

man this is SO much better than her members karaoke LOL, playing fully into deep voice works out so much better for her

>> No.10563940

>>10563824
she fingered herself to death
i'm sorry anon but she didn't make it..........

>> No.10563945

>>10563768
is that true? LMFAO how backed up is that guy jesus

>> No.10563960

>>10563783
OMEGA HATE
MANAGER HATE

>> No.10563985

>>10563824
anon, mamaloni... she...

>> No.10564002
File: 133 KB, 960x926, 1630617153155.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10564006

>>10563938
I love that owl for giving her the confidence to be herself!

>> No.10564011

What's this song about anyways? Drug-addicted whore?

>> No.10564019

>>10563604
She's back to 27k eat shit.

>> No.10564037

>718 posts
>142 ips
>page 6
What the fuck

>> No.10564040

>>10563824
Flicked the bean clean off, needs surgery to reattach it now

>> No.10564049

missed most of the stream, was "somebody that i used to know" the gotye song or the elliot smith song?

>> No.10564060

>>10563938
that was kind of the point of member karaoke.

so she could figure out what worked for her

>> No.10564065

>>10564049
gotye

>> No.10564068

>>10564049
gotye

>> No.10564076

>>10564049
Gotye

>> No.10564077

>>10564019
Of course, the male voices are gone.

>> No.10564079

>>10563824
T-The no one... she crunchied herself...

>> No.10564078

>>10563824
she destroyed her bean for good this time

>> No.10564084

>>10563501
All this karokee hype recently has gotten me dreaming about completely nailing my favorite hip hop, funk, and alt rock tracks in holostars en. Never happening but its a nice thought.

>> No.10564089

>>10564049
goatye

>> No.10564093

>>10564037
after 300 post no more bumping newfag

>> No.10564096
File: 43 KB, 540x407, 1612914294217.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TWO MORE SONGS LEFT

YES YES

>> No.10564116

>Eeny meeny
AH DORK CLOCK

>> No.10564142

>innie mennie minnie moe catch a tiger by the toe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LOVEEEEEEE

>> No.10564159
File: 1.56 MB, 1393x544, 1605629476796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10564163

Im really happy to hear all these tracks, I like Gura song choices too, but This Mumei and Kronii selection have really made my 2 nights

>> No.10564168

Kronii sure has a lot of favorite songs.
And they are all sad

>> No.10564170

Whore has so many favorite songs

>> No.10564174

how we holding up goslings....

>> No.10564176

CITY OF STARS

>> No.10564178

OH GOD HERE WE GO AGAIN

>> No.10564182

>Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Yeah, we don't believe you.

>> No.10564186

CITY OF STARS

>> No.10564189
File: 375 KB, 771x785, 1632793518029.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10564195

>>10564011
yes, a whore in a homeless shelter addicted to crack, which is a class A drug in bongland (hense A team)

>> No.10564199

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10564200

Oh boy here we go goslings....

>> No.10564202

GOSLINGS, GET DOWN!

>> No.10564203

>>10564174
NOT WELL

>> No.10564205

>>10564037
anonchama

>> No.10564210

>City of Stars
This KILLS the Gosling

>> No.10564214
File: 229 KB, 680x281, ゴズリング165.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's coming...

>> No.10564215

I don't think we are getting Hip again.

>> No.10564222

I want to kill myself, clockbros

>> No.10564221
File: 1.49 MB, 1500x884, gosling 3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCK IM A GOSLING FCK THIS SHT

>> No.10564231
File: 13 KB, 235x235, 1581478118348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10564245
File: 78 KB, 331x307, 1632686459278.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10564252
File: 652 KB, 853x552, 1628771010030.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10563744
bitch

>> No.10564251
File: 2.49 MB, 500x324, 1599320692835.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Its over bros...

>> No.10564254

I just wanted to listen to Mind Brand...

>> No.10564255

IM CUMMING

>> No.10564266

>>10564215
I wish she did this instead.........

>> No.10564271

>>10564174
Pretty good, actually, she ripped my heart out last time with Young and Beautiful, so maybe there's nothing left for her to hurt.

>> No.10564282

last will either be mind brand or komm susser tod i guess

>> No.10564283

CITY OF STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

>> No.10564286
File: 1.47 MB, 2000x1012, 1629718146936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AAAAAAHHHHH

>> No.10564288
File: 49 KB, 970x545, 1521748539088.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK GODDAMMIT GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NOT THIS I CANT HANDLE THIS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>> No.10564298
File: 332 KB, 680x380, 1632760775733.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I NEED YOUR STRONGEST GOSLINGS

>> No.10564315

INB4 YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL 2.0

>> No.10564327
File: 6 KB, 158x179, 1618989519356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HOLY FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10564346

>The Great gosling Massacre of 2021

>> No.10564349
File: 199 KB, 375x523, Gosling.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's over for me, bros...

>> No.10564358

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>> No.10564361

fuck. guess I'm a gosling now

>> No.10564366

I'm guessing her last "randomly chosen" song is that one, right?

>> No.10564374

>>10564282
>komm susser tod
don't do this to me anon

>> No.10564385
File: 446 KB, 1080x1078, gosling 5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10564252
I SPOKE TO EARLY ANON

>> No.10564387
File: 399 KB, 970x542, 1543287183386.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bros...

>> No.10564389

>TeeHee!
Dad is rubbing off on her...
Blue Mori...

>> No.10564400

w-what if she s-sings kom susser tod

>> No.10564401
File: 71 KB, 852x552, 1631408057450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm running out of Gosling images you fucks

>> No.10564421

>LOCAL CLOCK KILLS 27000 PEOPLE IN UNDER 4 MINUTES

>> No.10564418

member stream rrat: she associates this song with joining hololive and needing to leave her friends behind to find success on their own

>> No.10564422

CMON KOMM SUSSER TODD

>> No.10564429

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

>> No.10564431

She's doing it on purpose

>> No.10564437

GOSLING BROS

>> No.10564439
File: 57 KB, 700x401, 1631740725101.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

n-no...

>> No.10564440

OH NO

>> No.10564441
File: 2 KB, 93x125, 1600274742710s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10564447

she is doing it on purpose
like she is fucking here...

>> No.10564448

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>> No.10564449

NO NON O NONONO
AHHHHHHHH

>> No.10564452

Mumei woulda been flicking her bean so much at this karaokee. Terrible that she had to miss it.

>> No.10564457
File: 505 KB, 600x600, 1632629456575.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Young and Beautiful
Ah...

>> No.10564474

I just joined the stream clocksuckers
Someone give me a rundown of what's going on please

>> No.10564478

>City of Stars
Do you think she's a Hoshiyomi?

>> No.10564482

HERE IT COMES

>> No.10564485

OH NO. NO. FUCK NO. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>> No.10564486
File: 1005 KB, 787x799, ゴズリング44.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Motherfucker...

>> No.10564488

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10564493

kronii.... no.......... DON'T MAKE ME WATCH LA LA LANDNOOOOO

>> No.10564498
File: 1.31 MB, 1274x711, 1603791140651.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's the end gosling bros

>> No.10564499

>>10564315
kek

>> No.10564501

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT

>> No.10564507

MURDERING GOSLINGS WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

>> No.10564508

>>10564389
Die screaming.

>> No.10564510

NO
NO DON'T DO IT
HAVE MERCY KRONII

YOU KNOW WE WILL DON'T SING IT

>> No.10564514
File: 93 KB, 596x607, 1632770141092.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUSSSSSSSSSSS

>> No.10564516

>>10564374
Called it >>10563791

>> No.10564518

I'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE ITI'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT

>> No.10564524

NOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10564539
File: 20 KB, 580x548, 39A3150F-9CE8-4B75-A851-FAF3FA2266C3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NOOOOO

>> No.10564536

>>10564474
LOVE

>> No.10564545
File: 334 KB, 578x878, 1559695567464.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NOT THIS ONE AGAIN KRONII YOU DESTROYED ME THE FIRST TIME AROUND JUST LET ME DIE FUCK FUCK GODAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT YOU STUPID GOOK WHORE I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU

>> No.10564544

NGMI BROS

>> No.10564549

>>10564474
Singing, mostly

>> No.10564551
File: 96 KB, 262x360, kroni 13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL ROUND 2
IT'S OVER BROS

>> No.10564561

>Lana Del Rey
LETS FUCKING GOOOO

>> No.10564567
File: 593 KB, 626x545, E587F4F8-596E-4A4D-A51D-B2D937AD30A8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10564569
File: 174 KB, 864x940, 1612636183312.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

nonononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononoonnonononno
ONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10564571

Thanks for filling this thread with hearty keks, goslingbros.

>> No.10564581
File: 29 KB, 621x748, 1613954048629.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NGMI NGMI NGMI NGMI NGMI NGMI NGMI NGMI NGMI

>> No.10564589

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU KRONII

>> No.10564601
File: 22 KB, 554x554, 1627046875240.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OH NO NO NO NO HERE WE GO AGAIN

>> No.10564602
File: 976 KB, 1280x720, 1632629088401.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WHY IS SHE DOING THIS TO ME BROS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10564604

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, KRONII

>> No.10564624
File: 256 KB, 519x407, 1626133814357.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I...

>> No.10564627
File: 739 KB, 792x692, 1606079891222.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All these Gosling

>> No.10564660

the number of gosling pictures holy fuck

>> No.10564666

>>10564604
>>10564589
soulmates?

>> No.10564665

are kronii's friends' tone-deaf? kronii has a pretty nice singing voice desu ne

>> No.10564667

SHE SINGS IT SO WELL TOO WTF

>> No.10564685

>>10564627
I'M GONNA PUSH SHION DOWN ON THE BED AND RAPE HER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10564687

Surprised you goslingbros are still alive

>> No.10564699
File: 52 KB, 329x329, ゴズリング72.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII I LOVE KRONII

>> No.10564703
File: 230 KB, 528x528, 1629660334307.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The pain.. is too much

>> No.10564707
File: 55 KB, 512x512, 1632629629503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SHE FUCKING KNOWS! I'M TAKING THIS AS DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT SHE IS FUCKING /HERE/! THERE'S NO OTHER REASON TO SING THIS ONE AGAIN, SHE'S DOING IT BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT IT DOES!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KRONII, PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO LET YOU IN, STOP MAKING ME LOVE YOU HOLY SHIT!

>> No.10564726

>>10564508
I hope I do.

>> No.10564746
File: 1.64 MB, 1920x1080, 1621487116871.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10564749
File: 103 KB, 900x1200, 1499659714580.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10564763
File: 327 KB, 676x704, 1554176620118.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm enjoying myself.

>> No.10564764

>/infinity/ goslings going nuclear
>/hlgg/ talking about fucking mineshart and nothing else
I know understand the point of splits.

>> No.10564768

THE SCUFF IS GONE! SHE IS STARTING TO BELIEVE

>> No.10564769

>>10564707
>the way she giggled when she typed it out
i buy this rrat

>> No.10564770
File: 26 KB, 548x491, C4C00B92-DD9A-49EA-8811-C3F2FD2AB58C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP AFTER THIS?

>> No.10564773

ARCHIVEANON PLEASE ARCHIVE THIS

>> No.10564775
File: 2.28 MB, 370x424, 1609266081682.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10564776

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

>> No.10564780

Wait, when did her signing voice get so hot?

>> No.10564781

>>10564699
NOOOO GABRIEL TOO MUCH LOVE, YOUR BODY WON'T HOLD

>> No.10564793

>>10564763
Goddamn that show was comfy

>> No.10564801
File: 319 KB, 1094x1466, I drive.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10564804
File: 380 KB, 500x570, 1632527918354.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gosling bros.... status?

>> No.10564812

Someone will clip this song out right?... It's so beautiful.

>> No.10564823

>>10564764
Shut the fuck up tard, this thread will be minecraft when Kronii joins later

>> No.10564828
File: 487 KB, 1200x892, 1519887057947.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10564763
Same.

>> No.10564840

>>10564780
her voice had always been hot

>> No.10564842
File: 12 KB, 260x391, 260px-Yagoo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

did you rike it?

>> No.10564849

>>10564773
which one?

>> No.10564850

>>10563507
>Kronies hype up kronii's singing ability
Real indie niggas know that Kronii's/xxxx/xx singing skills were/are not that good, but kronii's been trying real hard for a while now and thats what matters

>> No.10564856

YOULL ALWAYS BE BEAUTIFUL KRONII!!!

>> No.10564865
File: 2.12 MB, 1483x827, 1623336119554.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10564864

encore please......

>> No.10564870
File: 179 KB, 311x483, no smile or optimism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am finished

>> No.10564869

SOMEONE REPLACE THAT SOUNDPOST WITH THISE VERSION OF YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL

>> No.10564877
File: 258 KB, 1024x1024, 1632861175686.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

my wife is so beautiful , you all agree right?

>> No.10564887

>>10564780
She's singing songs that suit her low voice

>> No.10564888
File: 337 KB, 1200x798, 1561244363426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII I LOVE YOU KRONII WHY CANT YOU JUST BE MINE GODDAMMIT I HATE REAL LIFE FUCK

>> No.10564890
File: 11 KB, 800x600, 1631673454994.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Kills the goslings in the member stream
>Reloads
>Kills the goslings in the public stream

>> No.10564889

I'm glad we have permission to clip this one.

I won't feel guilty about listening to it on repeat this time.

>> No.10564894

>>10564840
>Singing voice

>> No.10564895
File: 495 KB, 737x544, 7A3E84D9-FB4B-46E3-8F35-55D15479380A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10564804
Hanging on by a thread

>> No.10564901
File: 44 KB, 1152x720, 1632631607516.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10564804
I'm... Finished...

>> No.10564905 [SPOILER] 
File: 245 KB, 294x445, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ina joined the Minecraft collab as well.

>> No.10564919
File: 147 KB, 300x300, 1632723970505.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WAIT

>> No.10564920
File: 101 KB, 580x675, 1498272904926.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guys, maybe things will work out?

>> No.10564921

>>10564780
her voice is always hot

>> No.10564922

Damn, that was a blatant GFE song.
Good for you Kronies.

>> No.10564931

>>10564877
Finish your karaoke first Kronii then we'll talk about it

>> No.10564933

>>10564842
how do you do it, tanigo

>> No.10564940

didn't expect an encore... ok kronii

>> No.10564941

>>10564894
nigga were you not in the member stream?

>> No.10564943

>>10564849
EVERYTHING PLEASE

>> No.10564946

>>10564920
It won't, but it's nice to think that!

>> No.10564953

>>10564905
>Kronii pulling almost 30k against almost the entirety of EN

>> No.10564966

>>10564905
not addicted btw

>> No.10564967

????????

>> No.10564975

Pretty sure Hallelujah is a 7 minute song.

>> No.10564977
File: 725 KB, 949x481, 1625139377436.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>BREAK MY HEART

>> No.10564978

ENCORE TIME

GOSLING OVERFLOW

>> No.10564981

I still feel nothing.
I cannot gosling.
I cannot feel happy.
I just see them as entertainers.
Am I that dead inside? Or watching the dead body of someone I used to love broke me?

>> No.10564985
File: 450 KB, 731x267, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10564804

>> No.10564989
File: 3.95 MB, 800x450, 1631938462930.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10564804
She got me.

>> No.10564992

SING AMAZING GRACE

I NEED MORE CHRISTIAN RRATS

>> No.10564999

>>10564977
I miss that bitch...

>> No.10565000

>>10564953
NUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERS

>> No.10565002

When Kronii sings Hallelujah I will off myself because my life will have been complete.

>> No.10565016
File: 53 KB, 800x450, 19263721964.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10564804
long gone

>> No.10565018
File: 3 KB, 377x41, 1629768381663.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

THIS PLEASES THE NUMBERFAGS

>> No.10565031
File: 76 KB, 639x595, 529495225529.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10565032
File: 428 KB, 1246x843, 1624442724606.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCK I FORGOT TO HIT RECORD SOMEONE PLEASE HAVE THE YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL RECORDED

>> No.10565034

>>10564842
Where do you find these broken woman?

>> No.10565037

>>10564953
she leeched about 3k off them. If she knew she'd be overcome with guilt.

>> No.10565040

>encore
SHE LOVES US

>> No.10565042

>>10565002
I will honor you

>> No.10565043

>>10564977
kek

>> No.10565050

>>10565018
Numberfags absolutely cooming right now

>> No.10565052
File: 354 KB, 1920x1080, 1614667282049.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

they play this song at my fucking workplace

>> No.10565056
File: 180 KB, 756x299, 1616023353856.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

jamming right now

>> No.10565062
File: 55 KB, 365x365, ゴズリング7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NO TIME FOR GOSLINGING
TIME TO GET FUNKY

>> No.10565066

>>10564941
>Member
>Money

>> No.10565085

EU bro here jwu, how's her singing been this stream? and what's the set list been?

>> No.10565089

she seems a lot more confident now

>> No.10565093

>>10565052
Mine too lmao

>> No.10565101

>>10564804
Still standing since I'm not sure where most of these come from.

>> No.10565102

>>10565052
kronii will be with you at work every day anon, be blessed

>> No.10565107
File: 44 KB, 208x271, CB474B74-7432-4F8F-B173-7D02CE604A0B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10565119

>>10565052
HOLY SHIT ANON KRONII IS YOUR COWORKER

>> No.10565128

How much pussy is kronii getting after this bros?

>> No.10565143
File: 495 KB, 250x405, 1514284660549.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUNKY CLOCK

>> No.10565153

>>10565066
Just pirate it?

>> No.10565160

>>10564920
Thank you! I hope things go well for you, too!

>> No.10565163
File: 54 KB, 1280x720, 1632723970807.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10565164

>>10565085
Amazing setlist

>> No.10565167

What was the jap's reaction to Young and Beautiful?

>> No.10565176

WHAT A FUNKY!

>> No.10565188

>>10565128
Mumei is about to have an egg problem to go with her rice problem.

>> No.10565196

400k subscriber stream too

>> No.10565203

>>10565085
imagine not waking up at 6:00 for your oshi

>> No.10565208
File: 1.47 MB, 960x960, 1630538347963.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10565221

I am literally Ryan Gosling.

>> No.10565239

>>10565153
How the hell do you pirate a membership?

>> No.10565248

>>10565128
All of it. Mumei's been on her lap for the past half hour and she's freaking out

>> No.10565249

I'm healed

>> No.10565256

>>10565221
Prove it

>> No.10565257

>>10565188
Kek

>> No.10565259
File: 107 KB, 173x229, 1631777913140.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10565119
>pulling 30k viewers in one gorilla just to go work at Kohl's in the morning

>> No.10565260

SEND JAPS REACTIONS FAGS

>> No.10565263

>>10565196
Holy shit. ANOTHER KARAOKE CELEBRATION STREAM COMING SOON LET'S GOOOOO

>> No.10565271

>>10565221
Prove it, die in the snow for us

>> No.10565272

>>10564943
second is on it

>> No.10565278

>>10565221
your acting kinda sucks
i like you un 2049 though

>> No.10565285
File: 219 KB, 563x400, C452322F-7D7E-4CC2-86B1-542A4D083566.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10565221
We all are

>> No.10565296

>>10565221
I made this post.

>> No.10565300

>>10565239
You don't, but it's piss-easy to pirate membership streams.

>> No.10565305

>>10565239
by paying it with ARS

>> No.10565339

>>10565259
My condolences
t.ex-kohlsfag

>> No.10565343

>SECOND ENCORE
SHE FUCKING LOVES USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>> No.10565353

>Second encore
These niggers are pushing it

>> No.10565354 [DELETED] 

GATE STATUS?
HEART STATUS?
KNEE STATUS?

>> No.10565355

>>10565221
>goslingkeks
i really hoped they would stay an ame thing because they're starting to get obnoxious

>> No.10565358

Second encores aren't a thing...

>> No.10565363

Please not City of Stars

>> No.10565369

2nd encore, kronii pls you are so kind

>> No.10565375

BROS! WE CAN ACTUALLY GET KRONII ADDICTED TO SINGING! THIS WILL BEAT HER MINECRAFT ADDICTION!

>> No.10565376

Encore of Encore

>> No.10565379

>>10565355
Nobody asked, retard.

>> No.10565388

Did anyone save this at all?

>> No.10565401

>>10565305
How much is membership in ARS?

>> No.10565403
File: 72 KB, 607x675, proud mom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10565404

HIP!

>> No.10565409

>"The last. For sure."
>A few songs later...

>> No.10565413

ANOTHER ENCORE SHE FUCKING LOVES US BROS

>> No.10565427
File: 64 KB, 600x819, 1613616084772.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I missed the first karaoke of this kino
FUCK MY LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10565430

2nd encore, kronii LOVES US

>> No.10565429

Chika?

>> No.10565432

>>10565354
OPEN
BROKEN
SORE

>> No.10565436

CHIKA
CHIKA
CHIKA CHIKA

>> No.10565447

>The damn Fujiwara song
Goddammit why.

>> No.10565449

>>10565409
Hipbros...

>> No.10565451

SHE'LL SING HIP???? OH NO OH NO MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK MY DICK

>> No.10565459

>trannies voting for chika
Hip you idiots!

>> No.10565458

no no no no vote Hip you meme-loving fucks not the fucking Chika

>> No.10565463

>>10565300
I figured. Enlighten me.

>> No.10565465
File: 120 KB, 848x1199, 1629743907433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

KRONII PISS UOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10565468

SHE DOESNT HATE US AFTER ALL BROS

>> No.10565471
File: 619 KB, 1920x1080, 1550336949421.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Here we go again

>> No.10565469

VOTE HIP YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

>> No.10565475

>>10565388
Yeah.

>> No.10565480

EN bros what happened?

>> No.10565483
File: 845 KB, 2478x1800, 1621485832750.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10565481

Time for Krunii

>> No.10565487

Why aren't there any Kronii karaoke vod clip anons? I missed all of them...

>> No.10565488

KRONII LOVES KRONIES

>> No.10565496

This noise she makes picking water just sounds like she is pissing to me.

>> No.10565498
File: 1.04 MB, 1619x2048, 1608080158460.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kronii please... I'm running out of Goslings

>> No.10565499

KRUNNY CHIKA PLEASE

>> No.10565501

Loli voice Chika. Loli voice Chika. Loli voice Chika!

>> No.10565512

FUCKING WEEBS ARE MAKING THE WORSE SONG WIN FUCK YOU GODDAMN WAPANESE FAGGOTS I DON'T EVEN LIKE KPOP FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>> No.10565524

>'oooh chika seems popular!'
>everyone starts voting chika
kek

>> No.10565539

>>10565353
We got to keep her going until she reaches 400k

>> No.10565541

GREYNAMES DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE MISSING

>> No.10565547

TRIPLE encore?!

>> No.10565551

TRIPLE ENCORE!?

>> No.10565550

>both
SHE LOVES US

>> No.10565552

inb4 she sings both

>> No.10565556

SHE FUCKING LOVE US

>> No.10565562

I HATE DEMOCRACY
>I'll do both
Based Kronii

>> No.10565563

I love this woman so much

>> No.10565560

SHE DO BOTH!

>> No.10565561

DEMOCRACY

>> No.10565564

>>10565463
https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=4_4&q=hololive

>> No.10565565

Well, she's doing both anyway.

>> No.10565567

BOTH, omg she loves us AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10565568

SHE FUCKING LOVES US TOO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10565572

>BOTH
GOSLINGS ARE WINNING

>> No.10565573

>"I'll do both"
Is she healing, bros?

>> No.10565575

YESSSSS SHE SPOILS US

>> No.10565580

>>10565512
You picked the wrong hobby and posted on the wrong site.

>> No.10565581

>doesn't pick one or the other
>picks both
sugoi

>> No.10565582

>THIRD ENCORE
HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>> No.10565590

Bois we're getting Korean sex song again SHE FUCKING LOVES US LETS GOOOOOOOO

>> No.10565592

>I'll do both

FEASTING

>> No.10565595

SHE WILL DO BOTH.
SHE LOVES US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.10565596

>frick FRICK
>ok fine I'll do both

BLESSED
B L E S S E D

>> No.10565601

>>10565552
WE WON

>> No.10565603

SHE'LL DO BOTH HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS CLOCKGIRL SO MUCH

>> No.10565604
File: 302 KB, 1062x1500, mamaloni.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

she'll do both XD

>> No.10565609

I FUCKING LOVE KRONII

>> No.10565612

Kronii...
She's the spoiling us now

>> No.10565615

Both? Dont you feel bad for us who have to sleep?!

>> No.10565626

I just nutted and now this, Kronii doesn't want my dick to rest

>> No.10565627

>2 more songs
We made it bros
>I don't know when I'll do karaoke again
bros???

>> No.10565628

>>10565203
5:00 for me, the Fauna Collab knocked me out please understand.

>> No.10565637

what a wonderful night to be a gosling...

>> No.10565639

SHE'S IN LOVE WITH US
SHE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT US
SHE WILL BECOME US
WE ARE

>> No.10565641

>Kronii becomes addicted to singing
>unarchived karaoke literally every day
Sex...

>> No.10565643

>>10565451
I was gonna say zip up, but it looks like Kronii has a conscience, albeit a weak one.

>> No.10565645

>>10565580
I watch anime but I don't give a shit about fotm garbage

>> No.10565646

SHE DOESN'T STOP

>> No.10565650

>TRIPLE ENCORE
WE
ARE
WINNING

>> No.10565651
File: 195 KB, 450x426, 1528248655053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>doing both
SHE LOVES US

>> No.10565654

>>10565612
Kronini is the truest GFE in all of hololive.

>> No.10565664
File: 26 KB, 342x513, 1573489984956.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THIS CLOCK SO MUCH

>> No.10565666

Kronii is so king, she's spoiling us so much today... Say thank you Kronii!

>> No.10565677

>>10565627
monkey's paw...

>> No.10565678

>>10565645
Sorry she can't sing some shounenshit song, I guess.

>> No.10565680

>>10565604
BAE STOP HANGING OUT HERE YOU'RE PLAYING MINECRAFT

>> No.10565689

>>10565615
I got an assignment to do and have to wake up at 7 but this is worth it

>> No.10565699

>Not Krunny ver.

>> No.10565700
File: 109 KB, 1080x1556, 20210625_202218.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I LOVE HER

>> No.10565710
File: 1.62 MB, 1922x1078, student council rise up.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10565719

>>10565654
lol

>> No.10565723

>>10565654
>neglect
>spoil
>repeat
yeah pretty much

>> No.10565725

>>10565641
surely she can't ignore the numbers she's getting right now

>> No.10565726

>>10565564
oh, thanks i guess

>> No.10565734

>>10565678
>implying I watch that trash either
Just quit while you're ahead, casual.

>> No.10565746

KEKED BY JEWS

>> No.10565745

KRUNNYBROS WE LOST

>> No.10565747

>gosh darn it
DORK
O
R
K

>> No.10565748

>not using adblock

>> No.10565755

>>10564905
>during owl karaoke all the others were hyping and supporting her
>during Kronii karaoke they all just play Minecraft

>> No.10565761

>>10565699
member only content chief pay up or get the fuck out

>> No.10565764
File: 290 KB, 850x1139, __hakos_baelz_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_kubota_masaki__sample-767d69cabbc1ffaaae42f65fa0718262.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10565680
No

>> No.10565775

>she sounds like mori

>> No.10565780

Quad encore! Ahhhhhhhh

>> No.10565783

31/2 ENCORE LETS GOOOOOOO

>> No.10565785

>she doesn't use adblock
Please, stop the Fujiwara garbage.

>> No.10565787

Get YouTube Premium then kek

>> No.10565794

>>10565564
>https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=4_4&q=hololive
Oh shit. I used Nyaa to pirate Zero and Ao no Kiseki. I didn't know you could pirate vtuber membership streams there

>> No.10565798

>ads
K-kronii-sama...

>> No.10565807

>>10565775
not even close, retard

>> No.10565808

>>10565761
I did bitch day 1 fuck off

>> No.10565822

>>10565699
member's only

>> No.10565836

i want to fuck KRONII

>> No.10565863

>>10565807
that's the point he is making, anon

>> No.10565868

KRONII IS IN CODEPENDENCE WITH CHAT!

>> No.10565879

the fuck was this garbage song

>> No.10565894
File: 29 KB, 338x135, 1607534680295.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10565787
aha imagine buying yt premium haha...

>> No.10565895

>>10565775
Dont ever say thid again

>> No.10565902

>>10565755
Like the clock would have wanted.
She needs to get used to the attention.

>> No.10565907

Hearing a doomer hag make these sounds is doing things to my dick

>> No.10565924

HIP HIP HIP HIP

>> No.10565931

>>10565894
Skeleton Doomguy...

>> No.10565935
File: 785 KB, 1010x1010, 1622412291544.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10565726
>>10565794
Enjoy free stuff while paypigs waste their money fellow piratebros.

>> No.10565939

>>10565879
moeshit

>> No.10565941

That was better than I expected.

>> No.10565946

>>10565907
>hag

>> No.10565950
File: 93 KB, 1200x607, E9C3SQMXoAMPvCU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

im actually about to give her 5 dollars

>> No.10565959

>>10565894
Anon......

>> No.10565958

>>10565894
>PH

>> No.10565963

>>10565879
>Sees anime girl singing
>Anime girl singing anime song
>"the fuck was this garbage"

>> No.10565967

>>10565894
anonchama

>> No.10565968

>>10565894
I have premium but thats because I had google play music back when that was a thing and it carried over

>> No.10565983

>>10565931
i do NOT have premium, fuck Jewtube. that flip is NOT me

>> No.10565988

HIP IS ON OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I'M ALREADY RUBBING MY DICK AS I TYPE THIS

P.S. I USED MY DICK TO CLICK SUBMIT

>> No.10565991

>>10565946
Hag in Nippon years maybe

>> No.10566001

Can the ironic weebs in here shut the fuck up? The VTuber sings anisongs, cope.

>> No.10566027

gonna get spat on again, cya virgins

>> No.10566029
File: 64 KB, 1150x516, 1631421475265.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

>> No.10566033

oh shit here we go again my dick

>> No.10566039

Thank God she ended it in horny. The Takeshis need to come back.

>> No.10566048

>>10565983
I love you, Soomguy Dkeleton

>> No.10566047

I fucking NEED Kronii MMD to her singing Hip.

>> No.10566050

>Kpoop
Way to ruin the finale

>> No.10566059

>>10565950
nevermind
>>10565935

>> No.10566071

here coom here coom here coom

>> No.10566082

How did this not beat chika? Fucking weebs

>> No.10566087
File: 8 KB, 540x304, 1627549575818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

UUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10566089

Oh my sister likes this song

>> No.10566093

council mogs the shit out of myth LMAO

>> No.10566100

MY COCK

>> No.10566102

>>10566050
If Kronii's korean signing doesn't do things to your dick you are fucking gay

>> No.10566105

Kpop... yaaaaaaaay.

>> No.10566110

kronii fucking killed 28000 kronies in 10 minutes and then revived all of them immediately afterwards with the power of FUNKY GROOVES

>> No.10566114
File: 108 KB, 270x279, 1630764421223.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HIP HIP HIP

>> No.10566125

>>10566082
Dumb and lost normalfag pseud.

>> No.10566126

>>10566047
Unironically I want this too. Also this version is better than her first time as well. She sounds more confident now.

>> No.10566128

>>10566039
>she's making up for the disappointing lack of SEX in the fauna collab
SHE'S /HERE/

>> No.10566140

우오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오오!!! SEX!!!!
나는 섹스를 하지 않는다! 나! 그래요 ! 진정한 SEX 그 자체가 될 것입니다!
씨익스!!!!!
안돼!타케시! 당신의 에너지는 더 빨리 소진될 것입니다!!!!!
예! 섹스할거야! 나는 반드시 섹스를 할 것이다!!!
씨익스!!!!!!!!!!
씨익스!!!!!!!!!!
아니요! 죽어라 타케시! 목숨이 다해도 다음에는 섹스할 수 있다!!!!
닥쳐! 죽어도 섹스한다!!!!

>> No.10566142

THHE RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA FUCK EVERY KOREAN IN THE WORLD REGARDLESS OF GENDER KRONIIIIIIIII UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10566143

>Kronii spit in my mouth
Later fags.

>> No.10566145

This song is lit. Especially with her voice. Get better taste

>> No.10566155
File: 2.77 MB, 296x508, kylefeelshimself.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm just enjoying this stream with you lovely anons

>> No.10566158

Why are there retards saying Kronii is a tranny all of a sudden? Where the fuck do these rrats come from?

>> No.10566159

>another gook song
I'm sorry Kronies. I'm just really fucking racist against gooks and chinks, forgive me for I only see Japan as the sole relevant people in the current era.

>> No.10566177

YES
SPIT ON ME KRONII

>> No.10566178

>>10566082
Probably thought we'd get krunny version

>> No.10566186

>>10565907
Shes not even that old

>> No.10566192

>The korean shouldn't sing korean songs
I don't get you

>> No.10566198
File: 70 KB, 379x358, 1609751745350.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

THIS VOICE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.10566204

>>10565963
it was a garbage anime song

>> No.10566213

god that ptoo was better than the last one. it had to have been practiced

>> No.10566214

SSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.10566218

>>10566158
That's an old rrat, just cum on them

>> No.10566224
File: 3 KB, 398x62, 1601864079810.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Isnt the owl supposed to be playing MC right now

>> No.10566223

>>10566102
Kpoop is garbage no matter who sings it

>> No.10566241

Tourists and falseflaggers get out

>> No.10566245

>>10566159
>not being racist against japs
get on my level you tranny sjw

>> No.10566248
File: 233 KB, 987x959, haatonchama.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10566158
>all of a sudden
open wide newfag
if you're so new you don't even know who pic related is, it's a doxfag friend of the historian / poka. pic related is a known kiara anti as well

>> No.10566258

>>10566158
Low test pedos who think anyone over 12 is too old.

>> No.10566262

>>10566192
Yeah I know. I'm just racist against gooks. Nothing personal really.

>> No.10566263

>>10566159
t. Nakirigumi

>> No.10566295

>She's picking up Owl's speech patterns
Mumei is making Kronii /become/

>> No.10566317

>>10566224
Gotta support her wife.

>> No.10566319

>>10566258
Did you mean to post this on Twitter?

>> No.10566332

>>10566224
Yes!!!!! She came to support her friends!

>> No.10566339

>>10566245
My ancestors would shame upon me
>>10566263
I actually am a Nakirigumi kek

>> No.10566342

>>10566248
Anon, he might be a falseflagger.

>> No.10566355

I think Gosling bro actually died

>> No.10566358

>>10566248
What a shame to the Haatons

>> No.10566366

>>10566295
Minecraft tiem

>> No.10566387

She's totally going to play Minecraft.

>> No.10566393

THIS CLOCK STILL THINKING ABOUT PLAYING MINECRAFT

>> No.10566396

>>10566158
Remember anon, if she doesn't sound like a toddler, she's a tranny.

>> No.10566404

>>10566295
>mumei turns everyone around her into herself just as civilisation assimilates the universe
she's too dangerous to be left alive

>> No.10566412

>>10566355
nah he was posting in chat

>> No.10566411

alright, see you guys in minecraft

>> No.10566414
File: 30 KB, 851x586, 1631077338049.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I miss Kronii...

>> No.10566415

DONT GO YOU FUCKING GOOK T_T
I LOVE YOU

>> No.10566418

>I should be more productive
>Or I could play Minecraft...

>> No.10566420
File: 220 KB, 463x453, 1629968019433.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10565894
Archiveanon how do you get so much money? A-Are you a procurer?

>> No.10566439
File: 174 KB, 1600x900, 1630162920870.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dont go...

>> No.10566437

>>10566355
Proof?

>> No.10566441
File: 31 KB, 492x382, 1631614231851.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10566442

That was gret

>> No.10566445

what a fuckin' tease but I can't be mad at her after that

>> No.10566452

Fucking Squid Game making Kronii watch it first instead of Minecraft Collab

>> No.10566453

>>10566404
this is why we erase her memory
and use her as the council onnahole

>> No.10566458

>>10566224
mummer is going to drag kronii into joining the collab

>> No.10566462

she's gone......

>> No.10566463

>>10566224
Wife came by

>> No.10566474
File: 1.19 MB, 1300x2037, 20210913_080614.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

RATE THE KAREOKE

>> No.10566479

>>10566420
that isn't me though, i'd never get premium even if i can afford it

>> No.10566480

SHE CAN FINALY PLAY MINECRAFT NOW AAAAAIIIEEEE!

>> No.10566486
File: 1018 KB, 500x373, 1612876456764.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10566490

>>10566295
Mumei's an SCP confirmed

>> No.10566491

>>10566248
But Kronii and tranny don't even rhyme...

>> No.10566502
File: 801 KB, 787x799, 1632630729990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Time to wait for the inevitable Young and Beautiful clip

>> No.10566511

I'm fucking dead bros...

>> No.10566510

>>10566319
No but you're welcome to fuck off to 2ch

>> No.10566518

NOW YOU FUCKERS YOU BETTER DONT BE MAD IF SHE HAS A COUPLE OF SCUFFED STREAMS

>> No.10566516

Kroniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>> No.10566522

>>10566474
ABSOLUTE KINO/10

>> No.10566534

>>10566474
got destroyed by sad slow songs and revived with funk/10

>> No.10566537

>back to minecraft stream
>immedately jumped up 1.5k viewers

>> No.10566539

>>10566474
kino

>> No.10566543

>>10566420
Archive-anon is a half-blood chinese flipnigga who has a successful business running illegal casinos and brothels in Manila

>> No.10566547

>she doesn't sound like a child

>> No.10566553

>>10566474
SEEEEEXXX/10

>> No.10566557

>>10566474
EVERY TIME SHE SINGS CITY OF STARS MY HEART SHATTERS AND REFORMS TWICE AS STRONG / 10

>> No.10566560

Who's already missing the clock?
My heart

>> No.10566566

>>10566319
Fuck off pedo

>> No.10566568

>>10566474
Gosling massacre/10

>> No.10566584

>>10566474
10/10 just like the first one

>> No.10566590

>>10566474
I have become Goskeshi.

>> No.10566597

>>10566518
I was only made she privated it.

>> No.10566605
File: 102 KB, 400x400, 1632766113468.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10566479
Ok... but are you a procurer?

>> No.10566614

Weird plug but ARN is doing a DJ set right now

>> No.10566621

>>10566543
this is true
t. one of the girls in his brothels

>> No.10566622

>>10566474
SEX/10

>> No.10566634

>>10566543
I heard his cousin is the guy behind the Moguyacht

>> No.10566637

>>10566140
Kiboong-kun...

>> No.10566644

>>10566474
SOVL

>> No.10566652

>mumei stopping MC to be the only one to comment on kronii's karaoke
sasuga owl, I kneel

>> No.10566655

>>10566474
Love the clock/10

>> No.10566657
File: 737 KB, 980x905, pfp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10566621
>>10566543
>>10566634

>> No.10566665

>>10565935
do piratechads ever stop winning

>> No.10566666
File: 26 KB, 479x319, 4BB96727-5D32-44F4-A23C-3846135233F6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I miss her already

>> No.10566690

>>10566474
So glad she cut all the songs she sucked at. We got sultry Kronii all throughout and I couldnt be happier.

>> No.10566698

>>10566543
Damn he sounds based as fuck

>> No.10566704
File: 880 KB, 915x798, ゴズリング8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was weak...I abandoned my first oshi and mistrusted my second. No more. I don't care anymore. Fuck Minecraft. Fuck scuffed streams.
I FUCKING LOVE KRONII

>> No.10566709

>>10566474
Gosling and Takeshi are merging inside
me/10

>> No.10566714
File: 165 KB, 351x287, KRONII LOVE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10566518
>every time kronii makes a medium-sized mistake we get guerilla karaoke to make up for it

>> No.10566721

>>10566474
Considering listening the stream for my coding reps

>> No.10566720

>>10566295
>>10566490
Mumei, Gura and Mori are cognitohazards

>> No.10566726

>>10566605
not at liberty to answer that

>> No.10566728

>>10566474
Gosling Massacre/10

>> No.10566734

god the bgm of her ending screen makes me miss my clock wife

>> No.10566760

>>10566474
LOVE/10

>> No.10566767

>>10566621
Can confirm, I got the sloppy top from this girl
>>10566474
WINK / 10

>> No.10566779

>>10566652
>Kronii masturbated herself unconcious during Mumei's
>Mumei's gave her the confidence to sing
>she fucking blows it out of the park today compared to her member's stream
>Mumei in chat cheering her on
AHHHH THEY'RE

>> No.10566782

>>10566474
My wife was incredible

>> No.10566791

>>10566704
IN STATUS: LET

>> No.10566793

>>10566704
CHARACTER GROWTH

>> No.10566800

>>10566714
>immediately wishes she fucks up more

>> No.10566830

>>10566734
same here, I feel nostalgia every single time it starts and start missing Kronii

>> No.10566837
File: 164 KB, 1040x1200, 1631692134610.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kronies, how much would you let her delay her original release to make her MC bunker continuously bigger and more self-sustaining, honest answers only
keep in mind Reine's original took around a year to bake due to her streaming/gaming a lot

>> No.10566838

>>10566779
just very good friends

>> No.10566843

https://www.filemail.com/d/ljflurhncwmixzu

>> No.10566857 [DELETED] 

https://streamable.com/q9ll98

>> No.10566865
File: 127 KB, 2048x647, 20210820_163139.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>kronii is about to say "you are your own greatest critic"
>stops halfway through
>says something else
>remember that an anon last thread used the phrase after the fauna kronii collab
bros I THINK SHE MIGHT

>> No.10566866

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6PwKsasBlK4
For those that need it

>> No.10566872

>>10566779
best friends

>> No.10566875

Jesas, /hlgg/ have done a 180.

>> No.10566878
File: 188 KB, 1080x1222, 20210924_172000.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10566652
Tbf weve known Mumei is just the most enthusiastic about Karaokee ever since Bae stream. On the other hand THE OWL CARES ABOUT KRONII THE MOST!

>> No.10566888
File: 52 KB, 674x234, 1631041807485.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10561257
And Anya too

>> No.10566894

>>10566837
Forever, I want to see her build a full on geofront

>> No.10566900

My heart just died LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10566911

>>10566888
uhhhh who?

>> No.10566913

>>10566704
>kronii announces her graduation tomorrow in a guerilla stream
quote me

>> No.10566915

>>10566474
9/10. The second half of her setlist is where the real magic began for me.

>> No.10566927

>>10566875
sounds like a normal night for /hlgg/

>> No.10566935

KRONII MY GRANDPA JUST DIE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.10566942

>>10566866
city of stars was better.

>> No.10566947

>Kronii puts up a guerilla Minecraft stream right now
will you member?

>> No.10566966

>>10566843
Does it really take 6 days to download?

>> No.10566978

>>10566518
We were only concerned about how down she felt about it.
Scuffed streams happen all the time. Glad to see she got her confidence back by mogging the shit out of all of EN combined.

>> No.10566993
File: 2.24 MB, 1673x2160, 1602850604858.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10566665
>karaoke already live on nyaa
>https://nyaa.si/view/1438168
We don't.

>> No.10567018

>>10566866
fuck you. i was starting to feel better...... :'(

>> No.10567027

>7
Has Kronii ever collabed with more than 5 people?

>> No.10567033

>>10566865
be in a parasocial relationship with kronies? yes

>> No.10567041

>>10566942
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRzjBQWWc0w

>> No.10567043

>>10566942
I agree, her first time signing young and beautiful was even better though.

>> No.10567057

>>10566875
I haven't looked at /hlgg/ in weeks and I'm not planning to change that

>> No.10567067

>>10567027
is she on?

>> No.10567077

>>10566704
>He let her in?
>start the two-week break

>> No.10567083

>>10567027
Yea. Me and our five time kids.

>> No.10567093

>2 unarchived vods today
Tough luck for the Kronies who went to sleep before the Fauna collab.

>> No.10567097

>>10567077
Too early for that

>> No.10567137

>>10567093
well for one of them they can just watch the fauna PoV

>> No.10567143

>>10567093
I can't help but feel bad for the EU bros.

>> No.10567152

>>10566993
>not supporting Kronii
That doesn't sound like winning to me.

>> No.10567159

>>10567077
Isn't this what Fauna is doing or has my dementia got to me?

>> No.10567182

good night clocksuckers
this was a good day full of Kronii

>> No.10567191

>>10567083
i'm one of the kids

>> No.10567196

>>10567093
Jokes on you, I got to work just in time listen to the karaoke

>> No.10567212
File: 133 KB, 1600x900, 4951688F-6A9B-4BC7-8112-AF3566E55280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10566474
Dead Gosling/10

>> No.10567220

This set is pretty chill

>> No.10567238
File: 5 KB, 332x114, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

intern kun took so long to put a description

>> No.10567251

>>10567182
FUCKER DON'T
WE HAVE MC

>> No.10567261

>>10567159
She has a smaller schedule this week because of "medical related stuff"

>> No.10567271

>Stream ends
>Can’t help but smile as I wipe the tears from my face

>> No.10567302

>>10567238
how come I can't see this on my feed >:(((

>> No.10567323

>>10566474
Kyou mo kirei desu/10

>> No.10567325
File: 100 KB, 456x434, E7389A81-69EC-46D3-BE3E-5A7805D6FB88.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10567143
EuBro here. Caught both streams. Set an alarm for the collab at 1 am and then randomly woke up just in time for the karaoke. Feeling kinda lucky

>> No.10567362

>>10567152
She can do without my peanuts in a third world currency. I'm also not at all comfortable with my money going to a 3DPD's pocket but I'd definitely member if there was a guarantee 100% of it went to Cover to fund concerts, improve the streams in some way, on more/better costumes, 3D events and stuff along those lines.

>> No.10567382
File: 153 KB, 1300x1200, 1632439068113.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10566993
Jokes on you, your link does nothing for me for I have Verizon.

>> No.10567387
File: 36 KB, 560x487, 16296606497331.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

anyone saved the karaoke?

>> No.10567392

>>10567251
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
is it in her calendar?
in how long?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.10567409

>>10567387
>>10566993

>> No.10567415

>>10567325
It truly was fate...

>> No.10567418

>>10567392
Potential guerilla

>> No.10567440

So how are the JPs reacting?

>> No.10567465

>>10567387
the only time you should ask that question is when it was 2view chuba's karaoke

>> No.10567468
File: 21 KB, 587x141, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10567473

>>10567440
reacting to what?

>> No.10567495

>>10567440
They all want to fuck her.

>> No.10567528

>>10567468
Time for more PC funds guys.
Actually should we count that as a staple Kronii meme now?

>> No.10567566

>>10567528
We should just call it RAM fund at this point. Assuming she opens supas again.

>> No.10567570

>>10567440
She didn't sing any animu song aside from chika so they didn't really care

>> No.10567576
File: 50 KB, 736x734, 1632633856434.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10567468
> :)
She's happy, ourobros...

>> No.10567602

>>10567468
was there? i didn't notice
are people interpreting her rushing in parts as audio lag?

>> No.10567612

>>10567418
Ah I see, guess it'll be in Mori's stream, time enough to sleep, thanks much. Talk to you soon clocksuckers, keep on cumming

>> No.10567635

>>10567528
Almost every Chuuba has a potato PC to start

>> No.10567659

>angry IRyS beating up rrat
I didn't know I needed this

>> No.10567666

>>10567440
>She sounds like one of those singers in American movies

>> No.10567668

>>10567528
IRYS IS ABBHUSING THE RRAT

>> No.10567682

Woke up with a instint, its 2:30 am, i dont know why, i open youtube to see something and sleep again, saw kronii post, press the link, "already ended" tell me guys it was kino

>> No.10567684

>>10567468
>Buy me a new PC
>Buy me a new PC
>Buy me a new PC
At this point she can just straight up make the fucking donation goal or something.
Stupid clock, I will donate, just stop this weak-ass baiting attempts, you're not an indie 2view now

>> No.10567689
File: 324 KB, 756x686, 19758021_1223013964492642_1572896920_n.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why doesn't she just download more RAM

>> No.10567691
File: 12 KB, 360x344, ゴズリング9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10567468
>Gosling first reply
Please don't break containment

>> No.10567697

>>10567668
THE RRAT WILL BE PUNISHED

>> No.10567713

>Turn ot the rrat's stream
>IRyS is trying to punch the rrat to death while going 'ORAORAORORA' and 'we can talk with our FISTS!'

>> No.10567772

We just hit page 10, can we get another 205 posts before we hit 11?

>> No.10567779

>>10567713
THE FICS

>> No.10567781

>>10567713
What would IRyS's stand name?

>> No.10567785

COME TO MC KRONII
JOIN THE PNG PYRAMID

>> No.10567801

Buy her a 3090 and an iPhone 13 while you're at it guys. Also, some condoms for me and her tonight.

>> No.10567802

>>10567713
clearly kronii planned this and ended with hip to get us in the mood to abuse a rrat

>> No.10567810

>>10567713
Why does everyone ryona the rrat...

>> No.10567831

>>10566047
I trust my mmd bros at ecchi.iwara to get it done...please.

>> No.10567837
File: 642 KB, 1216x546, sore ha chigau yo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10567781
TAINTED LOVE

>> No.10567855

>>10567810
horniest general

>> No.10567880

>>10567684
>cocklust kronii teasing you nonstop
umf

>> No.10567902

>skello made a kronii animation
aaaaand theres a nice cherry on top for tonight

>> No.10567917

>>10567810
She wants it, or did you forget the time she asked Kronii to punch her for no reason?

>> No.10567968

Jesus, how strong would IRyS be without the heavily debuffed model.

>> No.10568000

what happened on MC while we were vibing to kronii? why are bae and IRyS married now?

>> No.10567999

>>10567902
link

>> No.10568005

>I WAS DOING SOME PISTON WORK
IRYS! holy shit

>> No.10568021

>>10567968
Would unironically mog all of EN

>> No.10568028

>>10567684
Anon she clearly has enough money for a new PC.
Stop trying to save everything all the time.

>> No.10568030

Why is my cookie storage for youtube now 55mbs?

>> No.10568040
File: 710 KB, 845x1367, 1631840982632.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10567810
>small
>shortstack
>asked to be punched
She's perfect for abuse

>> No.10568042

>>10568000
Hope descended

>> No.10568060

>>10567999
anonchama, you're google reps
https://twitter.com/Skello20/status/1443061466077155328

>> No.10568073

>>10568000
irys is the mc of EN and is getting her harem

>> No.10568098

>>10567713
>Kronii doesn't play Minecraft for one (1) day
>IRyS steals/lewds her punching bag
Jesas IRyS is a predator. Attacks Kronii's harem the moment she's gone

>> No.10568111

>>10567902
>paizuri and reverse cum
THE OG FICS

>> No.10568120

>>10568060
Thanks bro, don't know why I defaulted to looking on youtube

>> No.10568168
File: 713 KB, 1207x1080, 1632440939813.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10568120
it's alright, I used you're instead of your so my argument is automatically invalid

>> No.10568188

>>10568000
Bae and Irys got married and are now are being domestic abusers.

>> No.10568197

KRONII WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUU

>> No.10568213

>>10568197
watching netflix

>> No.10568232

>>10568213
And chilling. With me.

>> No.10568237

>>10568197
she is in her bed screaming at her pillow because the embarassment

>> No.10568242

>>10568197
banned from minecraft

>> No.10568263

KRONII GO PLAY MINECRAFT, YOU DESERVE IT

>> No.10568265

1. She's either been punished by Omega for sleeping in and is not allowed to join.
2. Too many people and she'd be uncomfortable. Remember, she's not a crowd person even though they're all friendly.

>> No.10568279

>>10567691
Couldn’t resist sorry

>> No.10568314

>>10568197
She's at the idol meeting with Mumei

>> No.10568330

>>10568265
I guarantee you she's watching the stream this very second

>> No.10568340

>>10568213
What does Squid Games have to do with squids?
It must be popular with normalfags too because it was trending high on twitter.

>> No.10568365

>>10568242
>omega logs in
>everyone streaming goes silent for a few seconds
>omega bombs the bunkeronii from within
>does not say a word
>logs out

>> No.10568366

>>10568197
Smoking the whole pack to stop herself from playing Minecraft

>> No.10568369
File: 106 KB, 1200x630, 16058569876936.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't know what compelled me to make this

>> No.10568395

>>10568340
american are realizing that their series suck and are in awe for some shitty korean series with anime plot

>> No.10568404

>>10568340
I don't watch netflix, but yea all people around me have been doing posts about it

>> No.10568435

>>10568265
I can almost guarantee she didn't even know they massive impromptu collab was happening and is now super embarrassed about streaming during it.

>> No.10568447
File: 425 KB, 799x799, m70gpqypedj71.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10568369
big kek

>> No.10568466

>>10568242
>>10568365
based

>> No.10568486

>>10568365
I will rape that fucking trap

>> No.10568492
File: 2.88 MB, 854x480, Amesame vs Iname[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F2duvc9.m4a].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kek

>> No.10568519

>>10568435
she would've been able to see 7 people in a discord VC

>> No.10568528

>>10568395
I haven't watch American TV unless the The Bad Batch counts.

>> No.10568554

>>10568492
she should've sang the meme version

>> No.10568569

>>10568492
CLAP CLAP

>> No.10568595

>>10568528
Watch Malcolm in the Middle and Doctor House

>> No.10568609

>>10568435
Insane how she still pulled in 28k people while everyone else on the council was collabing in minecraft

>> No.10568613

>>10568528
watch king of the hill

>> No.10568638

haven't watched kronii in 2 weeks. what did i miss?

>> No.10568653

>>10568638
oof

>> No.10568658
File: 283 KB, 1996x1389, FAbSbQMVUAA2eRt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mumei is just liking and retweeting things on twitter while everyone else is working

>> No.10568671

>>10568595
>Malcolm in the Middle
>king of the hill
I remember when those aired on Fox when the Simpsons. I remember when the Simpsons aired on Thursday.
Fuck my life.

>> No.10568672

>>10568638
shes pregnant....

>> No.10568696

>>10568519
If she looked.
She was probably stressing out and practicing the songs.

>> No.10568699

>>10568595
House starts to fall off in the later seasons when the writers can't figure out whether they're humanizing him by focusing on his romantic relationship status or dehumanizing him by treating his patients like shit (and by that I mean noticeably worse compared to earlier seasons, where he at least seemed to care whether they lived or died).

>> No.10568703

>>10568658
she has nothing to do, already helped Kiara

>> No.10568708

>>10568672
Yeah with my child.

>> No.10568720
File: 167 KB, 1172x663, 16058569876935.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10568672
Here's proof

>> No.10568731

>>10568672
This is true. I'm the father

>> No.10568746

>>10566474
kroniichama... your rhythm reps.../10
her singing is otherwise pleasant though

>> No.10568750
File: 205 KB, 380x526, 1632454848152.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10568658

>> No.10568754

>>10568720
cheeky

>> No.10568801

>>10568672
yeah, I'm dababy

>> No.10568817

>>10568720
>Screencapped the moment one of posts is visble.
Fuck off with your photoshop.

>> No.10568825

>>10568699
I agree the first 4 seasons are better but Hugh Laurie is so good he carries the later seasons all by himself. Overall it is a good watch.

>> No.10568843

>>10568817
autistchama...

>> No.10568866

>>10568801
>Kronii will never give birth to you...

>> No.10568882

>>10568825
That I can agree with. Hugh Laurie is a gift.

>> No.10568904
File: 75 KB, 1188x418, 1601759273570.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If you ever doubt Kronii's power, remember, that this was the last Tweet from Mamaloni before her bean exploded.
Still not a single word from her after that

>> No.10568955

Kronii is somebody that I used to know...

>> No.10568979

>>10568955
I still do, but I used to, too

>> No.10568985

>>10568904
>it's been a week
uh can her family check on her please

>> No.10568993

>>10568979
I miss Mitch so fucking much.

>> No.10569011

>>10568904
>tweets about time of death
>fucking dies
pottery

>> No.10569037
File: 180 KB, 862x775, 1632007199080.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF

>> No.10569053

>>10560148
but will you stop, or will you write them more accurately now

>> No.10569071

>>10568904
there's a very clever joke in here about "announcing time of death" or something, but i'm too dumb to make it.

>> No.10569101

>>10560148
...h-hot...

>> No.10569186

>>10567837
OP... doko...

>> No.10569278

>bae is going to do her breeding farm with mumei
>IRyS WANTS A BREEDING WAR

>> No.10569309

>>10569278
I can't believe those Council Breeding Contest fics are becoming canon thanks to IRyS.

>> No.10569320

FAUNA WANNA EAT RRAT

>> No.10569326

>>10569278
>>10569309
FICS
MADE
MANIFEST

>> No.10569347

>>10569053
mayhaps...but rn its kinda on hiatus anyway. I can feel the burnout from writing 10k+ characters fic, so probably gonna switch to making shorter ones, like >Be Kronii's pet, for a while

>> No.10569384

archiveanon here. finally all caught up. big thanks to second for archiving while i was out. we should be all caught up now. please reply to this if i missed something or if you have any questions. thank you!
we'll be working on soundposts now

>> No.10569421

>>10569347
You guys should do it like Gosling, spontaneous and out of nowhere

>> No.10569440
File: 28 KB, 639x357, 1239131760683.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10568595
>House
I used to do watch alongs of this show with /tv/ (2008, when it wasn't shit.) I lost interest after Kumar was killed off.
It sucks everything is on those On demand sites now so you can't do proper watch alongs.

>> No.10569512

>>10569421
thats basically what I said with the Be Kronii's pet part, not planned shorter non-rentry greentexts

>> No.10569584

>>10569347
very nice. but yeah you've written a lot, you should take a break my guy. short and sweet is great too

>> No.10569690

>>10569326
We ARE Omega

>> No.10569692

Is she going to join the Minecraft stream?

>> No.10569744

>>10569512
Try not to be so verbose, it's nice to go into details but writing too many descriptions can affect the writing

>> No.10569799

>>10569692
she seemed reluctant but didn't commit either way

>> No.10569824
File: 926 KB, 1920x1080, The-last-remaining-Kronii-(which-is-me-btw).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10569326
THE THREADS BUCKLED
THE TAKESHIS BURNED
THE RIVERS RAN WHITE WITH CUM

YET THIS WAS FAR FROM THE WORST OF IT
COME, AND I WILL SHOW YOU

>> No.10569828

>>10569384
Muchas gracias, archiveanon. Appreciate you hard work as always

>> No.10569875

>>10569744
don't worry, I am aware of that, unfortunately making the text too long is one of my writing kinks I haven't managed to aaron out yet

>> No.10569881
File: 1.28 MB, 240x252, 1625438088385.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10569384
i rabu u

>> No.10569887

>100 post until another thread dies
good

>> No.10569911

Guys, I felt more soul emitting from her recent version of Young & beautiful. Imagine her refining that cover to its absolute best in the future karaoke streams.

>> No.10569917

>>10569887
>100 post until another thread enter immortality
Fixed

>> No.10569941

So we like Kronii now?

>> No.10569947

>>10569911
inb4 official cover

>> No.10569966

>>10569941
Wrong thread?

>> No.10569969

>>10569799
>she seemed reluctant but didn't commit either way
this seems to be her go-to response desu

>> No.10569987

>>10569966
This is /8/ isn't it?

>> No.10570013

Rrat killed hope, again.

>> No.10570050

>>10569987
Cunny general is a couple blocks up.

>> No.10570086

the portal area is really coming together, it's neat what they've accomplished under a deadline

>> No.10570120

>>10569911
That's because she wants to make /us/ proud and probably used today's collab with fauna as an excuse to show off her progress.

>> No.10570121

>>10570086
rrat spent like 2 hours rebuilding a roof

>> No.10570170

I notice that in the past couple of times that Kronii sets up a poll for song choices, she would always get flustered and go for the hidden both option.

>> No.10570172

Anyone know if Uno is going to be on her channel?

>> No.10570174

>>10570013
Pretty this is a spoiler to FF: Dissidia

>> No.10570201

>>10570172
I thought it was gonna be rrat's.

>> No.10570206

>>10570170
that's because she's as soft as her tits anon

>> No.10570227

>>10570201
She said it's on her channel during the last Hollow Night stream.

>> No.10570264

>>10570172
Last I heard yes. She was a little concerned whether her PC would be able to handle it.

>> No.10570286

No Minecraft today I guess, a shame.

>> No.10570291

>>10570227
Naruhodo ne~

>> No.10570307

>>10570286
HAVE FAITH

>> No.10570308

SUGESTION
Daily theme sex with Kronii
Monday consensual sex
Thursday kronii S dominate you
Etc.

I just know how to requests fic and cum. Please brainstorm

>> No.10570328

>>10570286
Pretty obvious Omega is restricting her after she slept in on the collab.

>> No.10570341

>IRyS is using all her dogs on Bae
yabe

>> No.10570342

>>10570286
She might show up later after it quiets down. Just stay up all night, what else have you got to live for?

>> No.10570344

>>10570170
And I love her for that!

>> No.10570364

>>10570286
Bruh. Let her sleep well. A hatefuck session followed by a guerilla gangbang session can take a toll on our clock wife.

>> No.10570371

>>10570341
YJK

>> No.10570403

>>10570286
She did two fucking streams today, what more do you want?

>> No.10570414

>>10570341
THE FICS ARE MANIFESTING. IRYS STOP. THEY'RE JUST FICTION! IT'S NOT REAL!

>> No.10570430

>>10570308
might be useful on break days or after streams that didn't offer many prompts, but i can foresee many people ignoring it in favour of expanding on a recent mildly suggestive offhand quote
wouldn't hurt though

>> No.10570437

Plus people forget she needs to let her voice recover since singing does take a toll on it.

>> No.10570443

>>10570364
>Kronii has the energy to hang out with Kronies but not with her genmates
WE ARE

>> No.10570504

>>10570414
It's no use, autists can't distinguish between life and fiction. She WILL make them come true.

>> No.10570589

>>10570504
Lucky for us Gosling hasn't written any serious Omega stuff in a while

>> No.10570609
File: 1.06 MB, 2315x3274, 123567422474.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>It's 2 AM
>You get a notification on YT
>Ouro Kronii Ch. hololive-EN is live: [Minecraft] Guerilla Mining
I do appreciate that she streamed twice today.

>> No.10570614

>>10570414
wait is there a bae beastality fic?

>> No.10570623

>No results for "#kroniirotic"
Why even have it in the OP a this point?

>> No.10570629

>>10570443
She either did for 3 reason.
1. She felt guilty over what happened today with the collab and wanted to make it up to us.
2. She felt guilty so many members missed the first karaoke stream due to Youtube being a faggot.
3. Omega forced her to do it as a quid pro quo to let her keep playing minecraft given how uncomfortable Kronii is with singing.

>> No.10570654

>>10570614
There will be now.

>> No.10570658

>>10570623
>he doesn't have the knowledge

>> No.10570666

>>10570623
To remind us that we don't actually have influence over anything.
It's a good reality check.

>> No.10570676

>>10570308
i dont think is a good idea.i believe writefags dont wanna have an schedule or something like that. organic brainstormed fics are better imo

>> No.10570682

>>10570629
I'm inclined to believe #2 since that was her stated reason

>> No.10570691

>>10570629
>>10570443
I'm also not unconvinced that doing it during the MC collab wasn't on purpose so that her genmates wouldn't watch her knowing how she reacts to praise.

>> No.10570832

>>10570629
God I want to hatefuck Omega.

>> No.10570843

ENTER

>> No.10570852

why does people keep pushing the omega rrat
when other holos overslept they didn't seem to make a big fuss about it

>> No.10570869

This. >>10570666
Please, remember that this is a containment thread on the containment board in the cloaca of the internet. Enjoy your stay and enjoy Kronii, but don't project your weird power fantasies onto reality.

>> No.10570887

>>10570843
made me look fucker

>> No.10570903

>>10570843
fuck you

>> No.10570919

>>10570852
It's literally one dude

>> No.10570991

>>10570832
same

>> No.10571002

>>10570852
Because we need a reason to hate Omega after Kronii called him a pretty boy?

>> No.10571017

>>10570852
Omega was made by Cover to become a punching bag and it's working.
I wish she was more like a cock sleeve tho

>> No.10571028

>>10570852
Cause we use to only blame Jenma

>> No.10571095

Why do goslings even exists?

Pointless avatarfagging farming (You)s or genuine schizos off their meds??? Nigga just enjoy the moments, christ...

>> No.10571104

>When you're cheating on your husband
I think IRyS might actually be into NTR...

>> No.10571121

>>10571104
... is IRyS the husband?

>> No.10571128

>>10571017
>she

>> No.10571145

>>10571121
No

>> No.10571183

>>10571095
>implying that they're not enjoying themselves while dying

>> No.10571192

>>10571017
>Hello, President Tanigo here.
>We've overheard your complaints about how little we do in managing our talent.
>Unfortunately, we can't do much.
>Please understand, we're a small Japanese company being stretched very thin.
>However, we believe we can reach a compromise.
>Instead of sending us your hate, you can abuse this one overgrown autistic manchild.
>Don't feel bad for him, we put him in charge of running the English branch.
>Have fun.

>> No.10571222

>>10571128
>she
>her
>vagina
>hot steamy sex with Omega ending up with a huge creampie into her tight pussy
Problems?

>> No.10571237

>>10571095
>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/
>>>/out/

>> No.10571254

COME ONE
WE CAN MAKE IT

>> No.10571262

>>10571095
They're just annoying normalfags who ran a joke into the earth's mantle.
Although thanks to the one avatarfag among them going full retard, we know his name is gabe.

>> No.10571271

>>10571222
Kronii gender-revealed Omega unintentionally some streams ago, anon...

>> No.10571292

>>10571128
I don't care if Omega has a tight slit or smooth cock and balls, I will destroy that androgynous holojannie's asshole all the same

>> No.10571293

>everyone panicing about phantoms and needing to sleep
>irys casually singing city of stars instead of logging out

>> No.10571340

>>10571293
T-THEY ARE???

>> No.10571347

>>10571271
Literally said she doesn't know it's gender, but thinks it's a pretty boy.
I'm still free to think it's a hot office lady and you can't stop me.

>> No.10571380

>>10571222
>omega controls what genitals they have
>they usually prefer having a dick
>until (you) fuck them into submission and make them decide to go full girl, permanently
alternatively
>omega could just ken doll themselves at any time to keep your filthy mortal meat out
>yet for some reason they don't
>could it be they want it?

>> No.10571402

>>10571254
Doubt we can make it, thread slowed down

>> No.10571427

>>10571347
fuck me. If I remember which she explicitly mentioned,"Omega something something he might something something", I would have linked it to you. I wonder if it's the same stream as the pretty boy stream.

>> No.10571430

>>10571402
We're still on page 10!
QUICK SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING RETARDED AND UNVERIFYABLE

>> No.10571432

>>10571402
just a few posts...

>> No.10571447

>>10571293
Poor irys just wants to be a part of a gen.

>> No.10571449

>>10571430
KRONII IS A HEAVY SMOKER

>> No.10571456

>>10571430
SEX

>> No.10571461

>>10571430
KRONII LOVES US

>> No.10571463

>>10571430
I can't believe Kronii is actually Kevin Spacey using a voice changer!

>> No.10571478

>>10571430
Now we have to do this healthily. No stupid shit. Like discuss what she could sing for her next karaoke.

>> No.10571480

FAUNA SLAPPED KRONII IN FRONT OF OMEGA

>> No.10571488

>>10571449
i beleeb

>> No.10571490

>>10571427
Alternatively, Omega could just be AO but under a different name.

>> No.10571493

TIMERYS > CLOCK/OWL

>> No.10571494

>>10571402
I mean when it comes to this, generally its time to survey post:

What songs do you wish Kronii will cover in her next karaoke?

>> No.10571495

>>10571427
you're going schizo. i vividly remember she was the only holo to use 'he' for omega, then she said 'omega said we can use any pronoun for him though' which they did say on their twitter. kronii went on to say omega strikes her as a pretty boy.

>> No.10571497

>>10571430
Kronii is the person who makes these threads.

>> No.10571512

>>10571478
Isn't it better to just continue that discussion in a fresh thread?

>> No.10571514

Alas, I will be the last kronie...

>> No.10571518

>>10571478
SHE WILL SING RAMMESTIEN

>> No.10571533

Finally...
I'm the last Kronii

>> No.10571536 [SPOILER] 
File: 752 KB, 650x867, 1603488330135.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

KRONII X-RAY, DON'T LOOK

>>