Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.16796457 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1623282714622.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16796457

>the other one got deleted
BASED BASED BASED

>> No.16741026 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1629675385923.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16741026

>>16740643
>Enjoy it while it lasts fellas, we are living in the final months of the EN golden age
i can't decide if it's better or worse for you guys that you at least have heads up that it's coming. us nijicorns had the rug pulled out from under us completely randomly and enjoyed those weeks prior in blissful ignorance. i wonder if that's better or worse than at least knowing what's coming.

>> No.16607701 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1625272687011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16607701

All this cuteness going on but I'm lonely, so lonely.

>> No.16409129 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1634326641011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16409129

>>16409061

>> No.16316716 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1623282714622.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16316716

I'm not ok Pomudachis

>> No.16275761 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1622031748497.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16275761

>>16275673
>/pyon/
Someone should do a case study on that place someday. The past week in particular has been fucking wild.

>> No.16267038 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1625272687011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16267038

>>16267014
If that were true you're come back.

>> No.15715517 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1628737109612.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15715517

>>15715401
Same desu

>> No.15563341 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1634326641011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15563341

I swear if I see you dragonFAGGOTS ruin another thread with your fucking INSECURITIES I don't care if you're a dragoon or a famelira I WILL bomb Canada

>> No.15474743 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1626135502876.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15474743

>>15474658

>> No.15437649 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1628737109612.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15437649

Yes, reply to the shitposting concernfag.

>> No.15396389 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1634326641011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15396389

Speaking of Kiara...
>>15372120

>> No.15274508 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1626374782765.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15274508

>>15274463
Jesus fucking Christ

>> No.15212983 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1629856557808.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15212983

This Pomu stream is amazing

>> No.15113828 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1634326641011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15113828

We could
Right now
Be watching Pomu
And Kiara
Collabing in VR chat
Even singing and dancing
With model-accurate avatars

But we don't
And you know WHY?

Because old Japanese men
Hire trannies
To cuck (You)

>> No.14920510 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1637000699639.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14920510

>no sticky containment thread for the shitposters
Jannies have forsaken us

>> No.14903431 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1634326641011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14903431

>>14902426
>tfw no one likes intelligent people and you have an IQ of 125
I hate it. I hate it so much. I've been told all my life about how smart I am. I've been told how much potential I have. But you know what? It's never made me any happier. In fact, it's made more miserable and alone. People are either intimidated or annoyed by those smarter than them, so all you get is resentment. Being smart is a certain ticket into never forming bonds with anyone because most people will be too stupid to look at your point of view from an equal standing, so they will just not bother, deny it or just nod away without really considering it. No one can give you any guidance either or stop you from making bad choices, because they're not capable of convincing you. And in the end, everyone ends up thinking you're all the way up your own ass, like you're doing reading this, when all you ever wanted was to be hear and accepted. Instead I have to constantly censor myself and limit myself so people can even grasp what's going on inside my head.

I wish I was fucking dumb. Then I wouldn't have anything to worry about, or at very least less. I've met a total of one person I can safely call smarter than myself in my life. I wish there were more. I hate stupid people, because I envy them. It's not fair. Wasn't I supposed to be the one that lucked out? My life, our entire society, is a goddamn lie, a trap for people like me. It makes me seethe how easy retards have it.

So I guess I'll have take my big brain and paint the walls with it.

>> No.14742030 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1626135502876.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14742030

>>14741960
>his game awards watchalong was filled with pure eviscerating bile
Should I watch it if I enjoy seething at corpos and their kusoges?

>> No.14671044 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1626135502876.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14671044

>>14670987
sure thing bro!

>> No.14470623 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1626135502876.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14470623

>>14470551
Yeah I think I am reaching the pinnacle

>> No.14420940 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1626135502876.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14420940

>>14420907
Yeah...

>> No.14380143 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1626135502876.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14380143

>>14379430
No other choice. Everyone is culturally latino over here, even the asian girls.

>> No.14248804 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1626135502876.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14248804

>>14248771
I can't be Pomu because I love Pomu

>> No.13946199 [View]
File: 799 KB, 956x956, 1635578153667.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13946199

>>13946134
I am Pomu after all

>>13946167
She's an anime waifu already



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]