[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 654 KB, 597x492, Nintendorks_need_to_cope.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7859791 No.7859791[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Nintendo's consoles and their own games are just not all that great. Sure, they popularized the industry but that doesn't affect how good their stuff is. The NES has a lot of bad games, (otherwise why would AVGN have so many episodes on NES games) the N64 was a step back by pertaining cartridges despite being 64 bit instead of 32 bit like PlayStation and Saturn but Sony's PlayStation and Sega's Saturn used discs which could contain much more content. Plus they could play audio CDs so that lead to later consoles being able to do more than just play games. The GameCube is an average at best console. While Sony's PlayStation 2 and Microsoft's XBOX can play DVDs, GC uses mini discs and can do nothing but play GameCube games, and play GB/GBC/GBA games with an addon. I swear, the people at Nintendo never knew what backwards compatibility was until they made the Wii. What a bunch of dorks. I mean, come on. The SNES, I think I heard they tried to make it be able to play NES games but it wouldn't work. Well why not make an add on like Sega did for playing Master System games on the Genesis?
And Nintendo's own games like Mario and Zelda and all that crap isn't even that great. The NES and SNES Mario games were alright but the series was lame as shit since the N64 game. Fucking basedboy with a high pitch voice that runs like a goofball.

Bottom line is, Nintendo SUCKS BALLS!
Cope with it, Nintendorks.