[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 2.07 MB, 1920x1080, 360.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7726547 No.7726547 [Reply] [Original]

Why is the remaster so dark? What the fuck were they thinking?

>> No.7726559

Do people seriously run out of ammo in this game? I just finished my first playthrough and had 100+ handgun bullets most of the time as Claire. When I got to the first Tyrant fight I had 60+ handgun bullets, 80 arrows, 16 explosive arrows. I missed the grenade launcher and didn't leave any weapons in the box for Chris and still never had any problems with ammo. And it's not like I knifed every enemy, I used only the gun on most of them.

>> No.7726927

>>7726559
Yes, I was a retard and I fought my way off the island not expecting a boss fight on the plane. All I had was a little handgun ammo and it wasn't enough to damage the boss sufficiently, nor was I successful at just knifing him. I tried a hundred times and then I just gave up and started the game over.

>> No.7726947

>>7726547
Brainlets in charge wanted to show off the new lighting engine, didn't realize you don't walk around with a weapon and lighter and the same time.