Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/vr/ - Retro Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 72 KB, 640x480, 8E1CA78B-BD7D-41C7-B134-4A2E894C2D8F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5939196 No.5939196 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Post the worst retro console you own.

>> No.5939253

Sega CD but I still have fond memories of it.

>> No.5939256

N64 because the library doesn't really appeal to me. My favorite N64 game is MK Trilogy

>> No.5939260

game.com

>> No.5939281

>>5939256
>the console is bad because I have shitty taste in games

>> No.5939285

>>5939281
The games suck, Mario 64 is the dumbest piece of shit ever

>> No.5939287

>>5939285
Ok

>> No.5939291

>>5939287
There are key games in every genre, no good sports games, racing games, no rpgs or flight sims. No simulation games. Nothing. Would have liked something interesting like Wonder project J but we never got that

>> No.5939294

>>5939196
The NES I suppose. Even though it has a great game library the lack of s-video or RGB video options holds it back for me wanting to play on original hardware.

>> No.5939328
File: 289 KB, 1280x1280, N64-2pp__84147.1486061427.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5939328

And for some fucking reason I have 3 of these useless pieces of shit, they came on a wholesale I've got.

>> No.5939331

>>5939328
In Japan apparently they have shit loads at the hard off and no one wants them

>> No.5939337

>>5939331
I can totally believe that.

>> No.5939348
File: 4 KB, 147x86, snes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5939348

>> No.5939409

Atari 2600 I guess

>> No.5939482

>>5939253
>The Sega Power Strip but I still have fond memories of sticking my mommys keys in it

>> No.5939517

N64

I like the games but the original hardware and controllers are so flawed. I'd rather just emulate it so I can use the Switch pro controller but my brother insists we keep it because of "our childhood."

>> No.5939524

>>5939285
u suck and ur the dumbest piece of shit ever

>> No.5939584

I feel insulted by the OP. I question his appreciation of quality games.

>> No.5939586

What makes you say that, OP?

>> No.5939587
File: 52 KB, 600x338, 0-T7kggh-ceNuo1uW4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5939587

>>5939196
I still have this and a virtual boy. I can't decide which is worse though. thoughts? virtual boy might be slightly better overall

>> No.5939591

>>5939285
nice work in not only proving their point but exceeding expectations

>> No.5939593

>>5939587
jack bros. tho

>> No.5939594

>>5939196
Is Virtual Boy a console or the least portable handheld? Either way I'm going with that. Which is amazing since I have a Pippin.

>> No.5939596

/vr/ is adopting hardline, contrarian, shit-stirring posting tendencies from /v/.

>> No.5939601

2600 flashback 2

>> No.5939602
File: 47 KB, 800x392, 800px-Action-Max-System.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5939602

Probably this although I have a Superboy that's never worked and a Tiger N-Zone too.

>> No.5939603

>>5939596
I assumed it was a v poster who wasn't getting enough attention there

>> No.5939607
File: 3.90 MB, 3480x3120, Tiger-RZone-XPG-FL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5939607

>> No.5939678

>>5939196
Jaguar. It's alright with half a dozen good games but that's about it. When tempest 2000 is your best game you know a console is in trouble.

>> No.5939713

>>5939285
Wave Race 64 is the best game ever made. Been playing since it first came out.

>> No.5939912

>>5939517
>Emulate N64
Fuck is wrong with you?

>> No.5940142
File: 246 KB, 320x240, ova.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940142

>>5939285

>> No.5940158

liquid dookies in the mouth

>> No.5940162
File: 906 KB, 1000x788, lel of the rings 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940162

>>5939196
Why wouldn't you start, op? Unless the ONLY retro console you own is the DC, this was a shit attempt at bait and we all laugh at you.

>> No.5940179
File: 56 KB, 329x306, 1570612545553.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5940179

>>5939587
A question to end all wars.

>> No.5940265

>>5939587
>everyone loved the 5200 layout, right?

I wish I could see what the concept and early development meetings were like

>> No.5940267

I have a 3DO. I also have "Plumbers Don't wear ties"

>> No.5940463

>>5940162
Nah senpai, the Dreamcast is hot garbage.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action