Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/vr/ - Retro Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 8 KB, 410x308, 21gW5WwfavL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5581990 No.5581990 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

My kids are finally old enough to try video games so I'm looking for some retro games that promote progressive values. Are there any games that feature non-traditional families or stuff like that?

>> No.5581994

Ask /v/

>> No.5582006

>>5581994
I want my kids to play retro games though, I like the style more and I think they're higher quality. The problem is most of them seem pretty much geared toward cis-gendered straight men. I wonder if there's an overlap with any games being retro but still not bigoted. I want my kids to know it's ok if it turns out they're non-binary, for example, but it seems like most games make you choose a specific gender to play as.

>> No.5582016

Sonic

>> No.5582017

Cho Aniki

>> No.5582023

>>5581990
Most old games dont really even have a story let alone a political stance.

>> No.5582024

>>5581990
Faggots love the Nofrendo 69, it's the number one choice for future drag parents and blue check marks.

PlayStation was exclusively used by straight hwite men and East Aryans who later grew into hobbies like fucking women, racing cars, and studying STEM at a graduate level.

>> No.5582026

Final fight

>> No.5582027

Zelda II has a character that proclaims "I AM ERROR." You could explain that an error is a mistake, just like treating trans people like they're healthy or the mistake of giving the LGBT crowd the right to their degeneracy.

>> No.5582031

>>5582006
>most games make you choose a specific gender
Like what, Centipede? IDK what your deal is dude but you sure remind me a lot of those Christian ppl back in the day that also had to have their "values" shoved into every piece of media they consumed.
Maybe just play a game of pong and stfu about what gender the little dots on the screen are supposed to be!

>> No.5582032
File: 83 KB, 620x555, tingle1jpg-620x.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582032

>>5582024
lel, this

>> No.5582047

>>5582031
No Christianity actually, my kids are being raised to know that religion is the opiate of the masses. Already got one phone call from an angry parent because my kid explained to his kid how Jesus and Santa aren't real.

>> No.5582053

>>5582047
Why don't you just write fake manuals for all the games you let your kids play since you are intent on forcing them into your belief system and never letting them think for xerself? We all have to walk down the road of spiritual and moral understanding but your kids will have the added benefit of their weirdo atheist progressive helicopter parents to show them that the only right way is to agree with everything you say and have all your exact beliefs?

Fuck you idiot, go to hell

>> No.5582068
File: 13 KB, 250x300, redditalien.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582068

>>5581990
>>5582047
Kill yourself.

>> No.5582070

>>5582053
You don't need to be so hostile. I'm not trying to push my beliefs on anyone, quite the opposite, instead of being in the Christianity cult I want my kids to develop their own beliefs is all I'm saying. Just because you can't think for yourself doesn't mean you need to get angry and try to insult me. I want the best for my kids as I'm sure you do yours, if you have any.

>> No.5582087

>>5581990
Nice frame job OP but he doesn't need any help making a fool out of himself here

>> No.5582089

>>5582070
I'm not a Christian or a parent but I can certainly tell you that concealing other worldviews with which you do not agree will not help them learn anything. So instead of judging me or presupposing what my beliefs might be why dont you just let your kids play the games that are fun and stop being political about everything.

>> No.5582090

>>5581990
Try modern games.

>> No.5582092

>>5582047
>>5582053
>>5582070
>>5582089
>ITT: OP has a conversation with himself so as to facilitate his laugh out loud hilarious funposting

>> No.5582101

>>5582092
I've shamefully done this many times (not on /vr/ though!).
Why are we humans like this.

>> No.5582106
File: 33 KB, 540x720, 1546064467825.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582106

guys, this is obvious false flagging, baka

>> No.5582107

>>5582087
I'm not pretending to be babbage gramps. He can use a tripcode if he wants a unique name.
>>5582089
It's my job to control what they digest at such a young age.
>>5582092
>>5582101
No, those are real replies. There are a lot of actual bigots in this world. That's why I made the thread after all, so my kids don't become that way too.

>> No.5582109

>>5582092
He's probably the ghostbumpin autist

>> No.5582112

>>5582087
Most likely, it IS babbage and he forgot to take it out when making this thread.

>> No.5582113

>>5582107
>trying to reign it back in and fishing for anything to start it back up again
yawn, just let it die

>> No.5582114

>>5582107
When your kids are no fun to play with and the other kids dont like them it will be your fault.

>> No.5582123

>>5582112
Yeah, this was my actual assumption when I posted that

>> No.5582136

>>5582023
Everything is political. Anyone who says otherwise is naive or disingenuous.

>> No.5582161
File: 181 KB, 640x640, 1557706206359.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582161

>>5582136
Have a good life faggot I'm done talking to you.

>> No.5582164

dudes, the ops name

>> No.5582173

>>5582161
He's right though you dumb faggot. Believe what you want but everything has meaning, which is why it's especially important for us as parents to control what our kids are playing. Everything contributes to how they turn out as adults. Do you want someone who's going to help people and make the world better or an angry weeaboo cultist?

>> No.5582174
File: 298 KB, 200x150, ohnoes.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582174

discord homos at it again... hope this gets nuked,

>> No.5582175

in ocarina of time your dad is a giant tree with a face

>> No.5582205

>>5582106
And I'm loving every second of it.

>> No.5582247
File: 20 KB, 350x235, rock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582247

>>5582136
>everything is political
what are the political implications of this image?

>> No.5582248

>le talk to myself through my computer and mobile device may may

Die in nuclear fire OP

>> No.5582250

>>5582247
The burden of white structural racism (the rock) weighing down on the brown masses (the dirt). The grass is asians.

>> No.5582251
File: 27 KB, 116x128, thanos.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582251

>>5582136
nigger

>> No.5582254

>>5582247
>Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it’s pure and beautiful, and also because it’s bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature’s beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more.

>> No.5582259

>>5582247
Your effort in response implies you're a crazy conservative.

>> No.5582268

This thread violates a rule
Trolling outside of /b/.

>> No.5582271 [DELETED] 
File: 12 KB, 275x183, political.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582271

>>5582259
>Everything is political. Anyone who says otherwise is naive or disingenuous.

>> No.5582276

>>5581990
>cringe
You won't find anything. The edgyest retro games are tame in a world where zoomer babies are indoctrinated with tranny porn at school.

>> No.5582280

Now, imagine /vr/ in 2050.

>> No.5582281

>>5582047
https://youtube.com/watch?v=fN5vsWZs2_A

>> No.5582282

>>5582280
I imagine people won't be making threads about GBA games because they are too recent

>> No.5582285

>>5582280
Humanity won't survive till 2050. We will die out due to low population numbers and stress and the remaining rest will commit suicide due to some mistreated mental illness they've cut their own dicks off to cure.

>> No.5582286
File: 988 KB, 2550x3300, Essential Evidence for Resurrection.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582286

>>5582047
100% of historians disagree with you

>> No.5582297

Kill yourself OP

>> No.5582320

>>5582285
Africans keep breeding at ridiculous rates and show no signs of tapering off

>> No.5582321 [DELETED] 

>>5581990
>Progressive
>Fag flag

Because there are no actual non-mental left-wingers, no centrists, and no right-ringers that are gay.

Do you bastards have to poison everything? You are reprehensible. Piss off, rape gang apologist. Eat shit and die, child abuser.

>> No.5582328

>>5581990
>Progressive
>Fag flag

Because there are no actual non-mental left-wingers, no centrists, and no right-wingers that are gay.

Do you bastards have to poison everything? You are reprehensible. Piss off, rape gang apologist. Eat shit and die, child abuser. You are not wanted here. Go destroy another community/site.

>> No.5582331
File: 36 KB, 430x360, you(You).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582331

>>5582328
It's cute how you think you're edgy.

>> No.5582335
File: 23 KB, 480x360, beat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582335

Beat 'em and Eat 'em?

>>5582250
MY CULTURE IS NOT YOUR FOLIAGE.

>> No.5582341 [DELETED] 

>>5582331
Pointing out the irrefutable (everything the far-left touches, it destroys) is apparently edgy. Feel at liberty to go fuck yourself, you pansy bitch-faggot. And I am cute, actually.

>> No.5582342

>>5582136
Stop posting this copypasta fegit.

>> No.5582343

>>5582331
Pointing out the irrefutable (everything the far-left touches, it destroys) is apparently edgy. Feel at liberty to go fuck yourself, you pansy bitch-faggot.

>> No.5582345

>>5582259
And you are equally crazy ResetERA faggot.

>> No.5582347

>>5582343
Fuck me yourself, coward

>> No.5582350

>clown username
>not realizing it's a shitposter false flag right away

>> No.5582352
File: 298 KB, 378x567, 1444371488561.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5582352

>6th gen thread deleted
>this stays

found your shitposting loophole.

>> No.5582361

>>5582347
There isn't a cock girthy enough on the planet that could bang your well-used and abused fartbox, you fucking wretch. It would be like a toddler poking its little finger into the center of a recently collapsed star. Just kill yourself, retard. You're of use to no one.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action