[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 198 KB, 550x535, frogface conern.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3042657 No.3042657[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Me and my brother are in a Mario Party mood
>Decide to play Mario Party 6 on the Gamecube
>Download is 1gb so we figure to kill time we'd download and play Mario Party 3 on the N64
>No matter what we did the selected plugin didn't work, the controller setup would crash Project 64, etc
>By the time we were done tinkering with it, the Gamecube ISO was done downloading and we went back to Dolphin and played MP6 flawlessly

Why does N64 emulation suck so much?

>> No.3042662

>>3042657
First time using an emulator? Peoples complaints are about game compatibility, not mysterious crashes only you have.

>> No.3042673

literally a dumb frogposter

>> No.3043439

dumb frogposter

>> No.3043651

dear lord, just tried mp1 and looked up mp6 gameplay, its barely toddler level fun, kek this brand whoring really does work huh?

never cared for anything with mario on tittle except the smb3, smw1, and kart on snes and n64, my platformer mood ran out before i could try mario64, but this fandom over this brand is hilarious.

honest question, is there anything worth checking besides the core platformers games
[super] mario [bros/world] , and
mario kart(s)
?

why wanst one made fro gamecube?

>> No.3043682

>>Download is 1gb so we figure to kill time we'd download and play Mario Party 3 on the N64
Yeehaw, got ya'll that there one o' dem new fangled 56k mou-dems boy?
Hot damn! Makers me wants to give the old lady a whuppin out of spite for ya'lls luck!