[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vr/ - Retro Games

View post   

File: 286 KB, 723x627, pipo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10268749 No.10268749 [Reply] [Original]

>The Sega Saturn, that glorious contraption, that magnificent device, that sublime creation, is beyond any shadow of a doubt, in my humble and sagacious opinion, the paramount console ever conceived by the human mind. It is the zenith of gaming, the pinnacle of entertainment, the acme of artistry. No other console can compare to its splendor, its majesty, its excellence

Sega Saturn Forever!

>> No.10268757

I've been playing Sega Rally Championship and Daytona USA a lot recently. It's just easy to play for a bit when I'm not doing other stuff.
I'd fucking kill for a hack of Daytona C.C.E. that makes it feel like the original.

>> No.10268764

>>10268757
Give Manx TT Super bike a chance

>> No.10268851
File: 42 KB, 500x375, playing-games-cardcaptor-sakura.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dear fellow gamers and mystics,
Have you ever considered the Sega Saturn as more than just a gaming console? This piece of technology holds an esoteric, mystical manifestation of the oniric realm. Just like the planet Saturn, the Sega Saturn features a hexagonal symbol at its center, connecting it to the planet's north pole hexagon.
Through the Sega Saturn, we can explore the depths of our dreams and imagination, just as the hexagonal structure on Saturn's north pole is a gateway to the planet's mysterious and unknown secrets.
Let us embrace the Saturnian energy that flows through the Sega Saturn and unlock its mystical power.
May your gaming experiences transcend beyond the mundane and into the otherworldly.
Sincerely,
A fellow Saturnian enthusiast.