Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.75551147 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

How would an all-female society actually work?

A lot of media that touches the subject, specially media for manchildren, portrays it as "le epic utopia" but I find that really hard to believe

How would it go down in reality?

>> No.75551160

>>75551147
depends on so many things this reduces this question to a pointless argument.

>> No.75551192

Totalitarian shithole like in Sexmission.

>> No.75551252

>>75551160
What a pathetic nonanswer,
>Somebody asks a question
>HEH, you didn't granulate the question so I'm just going to say TRY NEXT TIME, BOZO! Hah!
Fuck off and fuck you. Use that brain of yours and deliver an ounce of imagination.

>> No.75551272

>>75551147
If you want to do something different from Themyscira, you could do something based on the '70s Womyn's Land Movement. There's lots of drama to be had between the founding generation and the first generation to grow up in Womynistan.

>> No.75551286

>>75551147
>How would an all-female society actually work?
Much like our own I imagine. Human nature will be a constant regardless, well still act like shitheads regardless of sex. The only difference is the lack of urinals and how much time is spent in the bathroom

>> No.75551287

>>75551252
>put more work into a response than OP's post

>> No.75551301

You just wanted to post wonderloli.

>> No.75551359

>>75551287
tryhard OPs don't get their threads bumped, retard, the entire point is to post an open-ended prompt that people can project their personal imagination onto

>> No.75551374

>>75551301
I mean, can you blame him?She's fairly near the high end of perfect lolis.

>> No.75551394

>>75551359
no, no... you're on to something here. no effort shitposts like OP looking for an excuse to post loli are basically the things that get the most attention here.

>> No.75551395

Probably wouldn't last long given how much of a pain it'd be to go to another country to have a daughter with a man and then file the divorce papers

>> No.75551399

>>75551147
>How would an all-female society actually work?
>
>A lot of media that touches the subject, specially media for manchildren, portrays it as "le epic utopia" but I find that really hard to believe
>
>How would it go down in reality?
Tell us about your last session, OP. How did it go down?

>> No.75551401

>>75551147
How do they reproduce?

>> No.75551414

>>75551359
>the whole point is a half assed post while everyone else does all the work

Yeah, we're infested with brain dead fags who fall for this trash

>> No.75551503

>why won't anyone visit /tg/ and its two million generals?

>> No.75551530

>>75551147
Doubt it’d be terribly different from our own at the basic level, Though a lot of things would be heavily dependent on the culture and how such a situation came about, Greco-Roman themed amazon city state that’s like that due to divine will/heritage would be far different from a post-apocalyptic all women enclave would be different from high tech sci-fi colony of one bitch’s clones

>> No.75551542

>>75551401
wonder woman was born from clay in some stories. so i guess. that? i dunno, OP gave none fuckin details.

>> No.75551616

>>75551374

>> No.75551619

>>75551147
Same way as with communism. A bunch of power hungry insane people, in this case blue haired cat ladies rather than politicians, decide that thing will be good because they have only a psssing familiarity with reality or are activly hateful to the average peon. They get enough popular support that the herd follow them. They set up the system that on paper look like it should be fucking sweet to live under. Then it fails and shit loads of people die.

Then some years down the line people will claim that it wasn't real gynotopia/ommunism. Repeat for the rest of time because people don't learn.

>> No.75551727

>>75551147
The problem is
>all female society
is such total bullshit that you'd need to deus Ex machina the setting so far any attempt at realism would be bullshit. Now, as far as female led societies we have multiple historical examples to draw from and long story short they all seem to get stuck in the quagmire of perpetual war/revolution that polygamous societies de/evolve into without being able to make the next step into monogamy. Look up how matriarchal property ownership buttfucked the Zulu in Africa from an emerging world power and into literal stone age tribalism over the course of one generation.

>> No.75551737

>>75551147
An all-female society? Depends how it's formed really.
An all-female planet? Much like reality I think. Most of the big issues like the transition to agriculture, the development of metal or the existence of war seem to be driven by practical concerns and/or parts of the human psyche that are universal like Dunbar's number. There'd be some changes on the small scale: less small-scale interpersonal violence and more vicious shaming, less male style abuse (think abusive domineering dad) and more female style abuse (think lax single mother), less of an understanding of things and more of an understanding of emotions, etc. Doesn't seem to me like it would come out significantly different to our world, definitely not a trashfire or a utopia, just subtly different.

>> No.75551776

>>75551727
>Look up how matriarchal property ownership buttfucked the Zulu in Africa from an emerging world power and into literal stone age tribalism over the course of one generation.
Look up what exactly? "matriarchal property ownership zulu" doesn't seem to bring up anything.

>> No.75551810

>>75551147
Basically what >>75551737 said, though I’d also ask how it came about, as that would heavily affect things

>> No.75551847

>>75551147
>How would an all-female society actually work?
It wouldn't. Ask any woman who works in a women-only or almost women-only workplace. It would implode after a few weeks at the latest.

t. has a female flatmate who works such a job

>> No.75551862

>>75551616

>> No.75551905

>>75551252
Anon you know you made this thread just to shitpost.

>> No.75552034

>>75551727
Explain to me how matriarchal succession and ownership is somehow less viable than patriarchial, especially considering that unlike with patriarchal its MUCH more difficult to have secret, unknown, or mistaken parentage involved. A man can have kids he doesn't know about, this will never happen to a woman.

>> No.75552188

>>75552034
Go to Papua New Guinea if you want a matriarchal society. Hope you like children. Both as food and sex partners.

>> No.75552216

>>75552188
>all forms of a vague government structure are identical to this one example

>> No.75552271

>>75552188
Okay, and how have we established that those issues are caused by matriarchal organization rather than any of the many other ways in which Papua New Guinea is presumably not like the west?
Hell, how do we even know matriarchy is a cause and cannibalism an effect? What if cannibalism causes matriarchy?

>> No.75552275

>>75552216
>wants matriarchy
>TH-THAT ONE THAT DOESN'T WORK DOESN'T COUNT
Commies...

>> No.75552289

>>75551776
Still waiting for this.

>> No.75552301

>>75552271
>Okay, and how have we established that those issues are caused by matriarchal organization
There are several books and studies on their culture. Maybe you should educate yourself before you look like an uneducated retar- sorry, too late.

>What if cannibalism causes matriarchy?
There aren't many cannibalistic + matriarchal cultures, Mr. American Education.

>> No.75552317

>>75552275
Don't get sensitive over someone calling out your low quality post

>> No.75552320

>>75551776
>Look up what exactly? "matriarchal property ownership zulu" doesn't seem to bring up anything.
https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&hs=Ayg&ei=erORX6SkBYqUlwTRsr-IBw&q="matriarchal"+"property+ownership"+"zulu"&oq="matriarchal"+"property+ownership"+"zulu"&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzoECAAQR1DZGViaOGCqOWgAcAJ4AIABhgGIAdsDkgEDNS4xmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBA8ABAQ&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwikyebGz8jsAhUKyoUKHVHZD3EQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

Not him but how strange, it does for me.

>> No.75552339

>>75552317
>Don't get sensitive over someone calling out your low quality post
Already changing the subject and going for the wild claims about me? I accept your surrender.

>> No.75552354

>>75552301
>Maybe you should educate yourself before you look like an uneducated retar- sorry, too late.
Go back and read my post again. If you look carefully you'll notice that it contains only questions, seeking further knowledge (or education, if you will). Consider how this relates to the content of your post. When you've done that we can continue.

>> No.75552368

>>75552339
>>75552317

>> No.75552390

>>75552354
>I demand other people educate me on this topic I randomly decided I'm now interested in
>I refuse to do any independent research!

>> No.75552402

>>75552188
>>75552301

You don't convince anyone by claiming things and avoiding explaning them when asked. If you want to claim to be the smart guy, back up your claims. Given how smug you are acting about it, it should be easy to do. So stop dancing around the topic and do it.

>> No.75552408

>>75551374
Is it pedophilia if i had a crush on her when i was 10?

>> No.75552420

This is one of those simp threads

>> No.75552422

>>75552320
I mean yes, there are technically links. But none of them seem to obviously discuss the issue he talks about. Hell, the page you linked (which is different from mine, perhaps because you used more quotes) literally starts with "It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search" and then the top three links just seem to be general overviews of gendered attitudes to property ownership in various societies.

>> No.75552434 [DELETED] 

>>75552301
>There are several books and studies on their culture.
Not him, but do you have suggestions?

>>75552408
So you still have a crush on her? The 10 year old version I mean

>> No.75552446

>>75552402
You need to be careful with word count. If a troll sees you are typing more words than they are, they become extremely encouraged to keep shitposting. Putting in fewer words naturally silences them

>> No.75552458

>>75552301
>There are several books and studies on their culture.
Not him, but do you have suggestions?

>>75552408
So you still have a crush on her? The 10 year old version I mean. Otherwise no

>> No.75552462

>>75551252
>ask question
>get told any answers are fundamentally flawed
>get mad and mock them for not answering

This is the sort of mindset that leads to people writing 10,000 word short stories and being upset and people tell them it's a really mediocre story written by someone who thinks they're far smarter than they really are

>> No.75552484

>>75551147
Would

>> No.75552554

>>75552462
With these vague questions you're meant to fill in any blanks with your own speculation you stupid fucking autismo. Human communication isn't a scripting language.

>> No.75552582

>>75552554
>with these vague questions you're meant to do all the work
>be thankful for brainlet OPs
>any thread is better than no thread

>> No.75552597

>>75551503
https://4stats.io/
Because our mods are dogshit and ran off almost everybody, look at the boards doing better numbers than us

>> No.75552622

>>75552188
>>75552301
>>75552390
Step 1. Make concrete claims about the issue at hand
Step 2. Refuse to provide any even high-level justification for said claims
Step 3. Refuse to provide any clarification on which sources might be applicable beyond just gesturing vaguely to the entire body of work on the topic in question
Step 4. Assert that anybody who asks for clarification or dares question your behavior is uneducated because they haven't read the same obscure academic work you allegedly have
Do you really think I haven't seen this smoke-screening trick before? I'm done with you.

>> No.75552623

>>75552597
>/pol/

This does not surprise me

>> No.75552675

>>75552623
in Hiro-era /pol/ is literally 4chan's primary selling point

>> No.75552687

>>75552597
>below /trash/
jesus christ

>> No.75552750

>>75551616
>it's all so tiresome.jpg

>> No.75552781

>>75552623
What >>75552675 said.
It's easy to forget now but /pol/ outside of /pol/ used to be a bannable (and reportable) offense.
Hiro removed that since pol brings so much traffic.

>> No.75552786

>>75551147
At the end of the day, most of the changes in a society like this (assuming a "the world has always been this way" scenario) would be less about which sex is present/missing and more about how they reproduce. Whether or not it requires a second person's genetic code, whether or not it's able to be done accidentally, whether or not a person's access to it can be controlled, et cetera.

If it's a monosex culture in a world that's otherwise like our own, the methods of their reproduction would be of tremendous interest to those in other cultures, but likely not enough to be the focal point of the whole world's story; just a curiosity to be traded for, stolen, or researched. You'd probably see people trying to find out if *anyone* can use the method, if it can be altered, and so on. Globally you'd probably see sexual supremacists popping up here and there pointing them out as proof of their superiority, but other than that not much else shifts.

If a culture that already exists obtains One Sex Mode out of nowhere, however, you're likely to see a bit more of an explosive response, since it both provides a large dose of novelty in the form of something new and insane happening as well as a massive shift in a pre-existing society as half its population either gets removed or R63'd.

>> No.75552827

>>75552675
>>75552781
Oh, god. It all makes sense

>> No.75552839

>>75552687
>/trash/
F-list general is pretty much /tg/ expatriates
ERP general is pretty much /tg/ expatriates
shortstacks and mostergirls threads are partially /tg/ crossposters
there might be more old /tg/ diluted in /trash/ than there is in contemporary /tg/

>> No.75552864

>>75552781
You can still report it for off-topic but it only works if it made someone in the newfag target demographic mad.

>> No.75552865

>>75551147
Simple, it wouldn't, not with humans.

>> No.75552897

>>75551147
My best guess would be, either an extinct civilization or an entire society of unhinged, violent slavers with a proclivity for lesbian rape.

>> No.75552938

>>75552034
>Explain to me how matriarchal succession and ownership is somehow less viable than patriarchial
The problem isn't "ownership" by itself but women's preference for Hypergamy, women prefer to breed with partners at their social status or above to the point that multiple women would rather share a single high status partner than "breed down." You ever heard (some variation of) the saying "A husband will cheat with his secretary, a wife will cheat with his boss," well as women are responsible for and accrue a greater amount of wealth (and thus status) it becomes increasingly difficult for them to actually find someone on their level and forces competition. In a patriarchy male dominated harems allow multiple high status women to share the smaller "pool" of socially acceptable partners but when you add inheritance into the mix the politics become more convoluted with regards to factionalism and family. I use the Zulu as an example because the ultimate division between Shaka, his great uncle on his father's side and his two uncles on his mother's is perfect for portraying the way female inherited power makes familial unity beyond a certain number of generations near impossible. The royal family was split three ways in two generations despite sharing a single father figure (Shaka's Dad) because each of the seperate mothers inheritance made each of the sons rivals and made consolidation through marriage impossible.

>> No.75552939

>>75551272
Sounds interesting. Know of any sources I can read by people who were raised in Womyn's Land?

>> No.75553196

>>75551192
Seksmisja is a tricky one, you gotta consider it was made in Eastern block, the directors basically just pulled "this future will be shithole because they picked feminism over soviet ideals" to get it approved by censors and then turned the premise into borderline porno.

>> No.75553293

>>75551401
>>75551542
I mean, in DC comics from what I remember - New 52 Demon Knights mentions they kinda just fuck some dudes they see sailing closeby, then kill the dudes and take their stuff.

So something like that, but I guess modern Amazons do it without the killing. WW being made from clay is more so an outlier and last time I read comics, it was retconned even into her being the child of zeus.

>> No.75553350

>>75553293
I can totally imagine Zeus shagging particularly voluptuous hill and WW coming out of the union.

>> No.75553394

>>75553350
Hmmmm.

>> No.75553428

>>75553350
I mean it's Zeus, it's an entire meme on how much he can't control his dick because of Eros. Though more exactly, they said he fucked hippolyta - which I'm pretty sure is incest so makes sense for Zeus.

Also last time I checked they also gave her a twin brother named Jason, but with Rebirth going on I have no idea what stayed and what didn't.

>> No.75553435

>>75551147
Free tampons for starters.

>> No.75553446

>>75552939
Arguably thats impossible. Since that movement was explicitly lesbian. As in no men allowed. Meaning no reproduction.

>> No.75553469

>>75552939
https://pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2079&context=open_access_etds
Link is where I'd start, it's by third party scholars not the children but it's the best I could find with google. Most of what I know about them comes from living in a mixed-gender hippie commune for a couple years and hearing about their movement from people in my world who'd visited theirs.

>> No.75553479

>>75553428
>a twin brother named Jason
Jason the Argonaut?

>> No.75553565

>>75553469
Thank I had never heard of Womyn's Land. Although I have a cousin who was raised in hippie commune.

>> No.75553601

>>75553446
Some women moved into the communes with kids from a marriage they'd left and some adopted or used sperm donors. Nowhere I'm aware of could sustain their population without recruiting from outside but there are still kids in lesbian communes even today.

>> No.75553704

>>75551147
Dead in a generation due to no reproduction, unless their society involves constantly kidnapping women from outside it (in which case collapse in under a generation most likely due to war or infighting) or advanced genetic engineering in which case it'd be hard to contrive a reason for the civilization to emerge out of a mixed-sex society in the first place

>> No.75553741

>>75551147
They die out because you’ve created a society with zero men unless this is a thinly veiled magical realm thread so you can have Amazons with dicks

>> No.75553758

>>75552317
Don't get sensitive over someone calling out your low quality political ideas.

>> No.75553791

>>75551147
No. I lived in a house with all girls once and they absolutely cannot get along.

>> No.75553891

>>75553196
I wouldn't say they picked one over the other. The feminazi thing is just soviet communism, but with a different coat of paint to not get censored.
Still, elements like reproduction via partheogenesis or the drug that inhibits normal hormonal function to make women focuse on nothing but work were interesting

>> No.75554215

>>75551147
bees

>> No.75554217

>>75551147
>>75551401
They slam clams SO HARD one or both women gets pregnant with each other's kids. Does this make sense? It makes enough sense.

>> No.75554488

>>75551727
Female led countries have handled the rona better than male led countries on average. Modern examples suggest female leadership is better than male leadership.

>> No.75554492

>>75554217
>>75551401
So like hybrid Whiptail lizards that are capable of parthenogenesis

>> No.75554537

>>75551147
If they reproduce asexually, they are a fundamentally asexual, genderless species that for some reason bears a resemblance to a primate.

If they're the type that keep breeding stock and run an absolute matriarchy: they never progress beyond the tribal stage socially and the only technological advances they benefit from come from trading with or looting more advanced nations. A society that rejects an enormous pool of potential specialists and free labor is cutting off its foreskin to spite it's dick.

The idea that woman are somehow a separate species and are naturally more gentle is sexist bullshit. Nurturing instinct isn't issued with a pair of ovaries and bloodlust isn't restricted to those with a set of testacles.

At the end of the day: believing that an all-female society would be a utopia is also denying that they are human. Its magical negroism with a gender studies degree.

>> No.75554561

>>75551399
>OP has a game

>> No.75554573

>>75551147
>>75551252
Fuck you, here is an answer. First red rage society collapses. You ever live with more than one woman? Shit sucks. Bunch of lazy bitches backstabbing each other and gossiping about instead of fixing whatever bullshit needs to get done. With no men there is no society

>> No.75554639

>>75551359
>contribute to the decline
please get fucked.

>> No.75554650

>>75554537
Women are definitely another species. Have yet to hear about 2 guys who adopted half a dozen niglets and then ran them all off a cliff because Orange
Man Bad.

>> No.75554773

>>75551147
If it's species that is all female by nature it's just species where concepts of sex, reproduction and such are probably non existant or a lot more basic, and more stuff is allocated towards survival and with that done, you basically just go same route humans did, with perhaps less attitude we see in women today as they don't have to deal with same shit human women delt with in the past. So nothing like men or women of humans.

>> No.75554795

>>75554573
Anon existence of men made women like that, without men women would be a lot more functional.

>> No.75554807

>>75554650
Odd that I hear a lot about men who would kill their kids if someone else other then orange man would be elected by the looks of it.

>> No.75554832

My best guess would be high function autistic communities, however high function autistic women got lots of traits of men however are more socially capable. So technologically speaking they probably would be on par with your average human.

>> No.75554853

>>75551286
>Much like our own I imagine. Human nature will be a constant regardless, well still act like shitheads regardless of sex
>>75551737
>Doesn't seem to me like it would come out significantly different to our world, definitely not a trashfire or a utopia, just subtly different.
This is probably the best any proposed society can hope for.

>>75551401
>How do they reproduce?
>>75552786
>If a culture that already exists obtains One Sex Mode out of nowhere, however, you're likely to see a bit more of an explosive response, since it both provides a large dose of novelty in the form of something new and insane happening as well as a massive shift in a pre-existing society
So what of non-traditional methods of in-vitro fertilization?
The concept I normally go with is "Space Amazon Colonist" where the population is entirely female for reproductive redundancy; It'd be far simpler to fertilize an Egg with prepared genetic material than maintain artificial wombs after all.
Thing is...
>>75554215
>bees
...Yeah, I could see this going entirely eusocial and them engineering a breeding caste...

>>75552839
>there might be more old /tg/ diluted in /trash/ than there is in contemporary /tg/
Yep, they whine about the horny and inclusivity ruining the board, when that's exactly what shouted down the worst trouble makers in the first place...

>>75554537
>The idea that woman are somehow a separate species and are naturally more gentle is sexist bullshit. Nurturing instinct isn't issued with a pair of ovaries and bloodlust isn't restricted to those with a set of testacles.
Which is why Khorne should actually be a WOMAN!

>> No.75554880

>>75554807
>Son, if you vote for Biden I’ll kill you.
>Kids, have you ever seen Thelma and Louise? We’ll explain when you’re in the car.

>> No.75554902

All paedophiles should be flayed alive and have their wounds salted and the doused in gasoline and burned alive. Repeat until dead.

>> No.75554936 [DELETED] 

>>75554650

DESU, a lot of this is a failure of men to lead. They leave us all sorts of clues that they'd be secretly thrilled if we told them enough was enough and took charge again(eg buying millions of copies of Fifty Shades of Grey) but we insist on this fantasy of an equal partner, an Eowyn or Marie Curie type fighting by our side.

Technology really messes them up too. They've always been obsessed with managing others' perceptions of them so they're not equipped to use the internet/social media/smartphones with any degree of responsibility.

>> No.75554948

>>75554880
rape backstory for >muh drama

>> No.75554976

>>75551737
Women may not do it as frequently, but they'll absolutely get violent towards their partners and children. Isn't it also the case children are much more likely to be murdered by their mothers than their fathers?

>> No.75554980

>>75554880
I think that is not because they are women, but because they are american, america and other third world countries really breed retards

>> No.75555008

>>75552420
I love posts like that

>> No.75555014

>>75554853
>Which is why Khorne should actually be a WOMAN!
Not going to lie, the idea of that becoming a thing
is hilarious

>> No.75555035

There is a disappointing lack of fap material in this thread.

>> No.75555086

>>75554217
I think I’ve actually seen that setting, and surprisingly, it wasn’t porn

>>75554853
>So what of non-traditional methods of in-vitro fertilization?
Cloning maybe? Would work best if they heavily use genetweaking

>>75555035
Be the change you want to see anon

>> No.75555091

>>75555014
At least Anon died laughing...

>> No.75555497

>> No.75555542

>>75555091
I just find the idea of Khorne becoming something that inspires real world rage amusing

>>75555497
I still don’t understand why Wonderloli is so popular

>> No.75555708

>>75555542
>I still don’t understand why Wonderloli is so popular
It's like a handgun but much more deadly and you can fuck it.

>> No.75555819

>>75555708
>and you can headpat it
FTFY

>> No.75556090

>>75555819
You can do both at the same time, dummy

>> No.75556160

>>75551147
>How would an all-female society actually work?

It unironically, no memes, wouldn't. All the women would be dead from starvation or exposure within a few years, with no outside interference.
Google up that Survivor episode where they split the camps between sexes and see what happened. The men built a tiny civilization in a couple days, women did nothing but sunbathe and then realized they had run out of food.

>> No.75556165

>>75554650
My aunt nearly did the same thing after the elections. Although rather than killing herself and her family she just texted her brother and sister about how proud she was of herself for not doing it

>> No.75556169

>>75555086
>Cloning maybe? Would work best if they heavily use genetweaking
Not quite though similar, basically you fertilize the Egg with genetic material from some other cell, most likely another woman's egg or stem cells.
Thus the baby can have two female parents and no male ones.

>>75555542
>I just find the idea of Khorne becoming something that inspires real world rage amusing
They are also canonically a Tsundere...

>> No.75556201

>>75556160
......Survivor. you mean the reality tv show that was, unironically, no memes, faked at every level? Thats your basis for your answer?

>> No.75556279

>>75551147
>How would an all-female society actually work?
It wouldn't work.
>How would it go down in reality?
Like all societies led by women in our world = failure.

>> No.75556298

>>75551147
It wouldent be much different than the current world, assuming they could figure out how to reproduce. Honestly, while women think and act in some odd ways they are still human. They have the same ratio of assholes to saints as men. So aside from some serious issues with being whatever the female equivalent of blueballed is and having to deal with some hard times due to depopulation before they figure out how to reproduce, it wouldn't be much different. The rich would get richer, the poor would get poorer, and things wont change until it got so bad that it had to or the people most invested in keeping things going that way all die off.

Society doesnt actually change too much if you remove a gender, it just changes how some things are expressed. Might be less overt war but way more assassination and espionage, just as a guess/example.

>> No.75556369

>>75551147
Play this classic and find out.

>> No.75556531

>>75554795
Don't joke around like that. Some morons actually believe this shit.

>> No.75556553

>>75554650
He is talking about women's privilege in western societies. Ever heard someone say.
>If women were running the world, their would be no wars.

>> No.75556585

>>75551147
Well, firstly, you gotta establish if this society was always monogendered, or if it's a separatist movement from a naturally bi-gendered race - that will affect a lot of shit.

Then there's the question of how they reproduce; a society that can't biologically reproduce and must instead indoctrinate replacement women from other societies will function very differently to one where women can just naturally impregnate each other with lesbian sex, which will likewise function differently to one where parthenogenesis is induced through a limited resource and thusly women must literally compete to prove worthy of being allowed to breed.

>> No.75556705

>>75551147
A tyranny based on emotional manipulation.
Women have been decent mafia bosses because the way overbearing women work and the way the mob works are nearly the same; do people favors they didn't ask for and browbeat value out of them as payment until they develop Stockholm Syndrome or kill you in a fit of rage.

>> No.75556907

>>75554795
Every single experiment in modern times, both scientific and ludic has shown the opposite is true.
You leave women alone, they die of laziness.

>> No.75556936

>>75556907
I am talking from scratch, as in species that was like that for generations.

>> No.75556953

>>75551252
Why not use your own brain to come up with answers?
>But I asked you
And you rejected your answer. We can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

>> No.75556976

>>75551147
Realistically? Gone in a generation due to reproductive issues. Children from outsiders get absorbed by outside societies.

>> No.75556986

>>75556201
You're welcome to provide a better example.

>> No.75557042

>>75551147
Some women will take man's roles, they will act like men look like man etc. That's it, nothing more.

>> No.75557069

>>75556936
Only primate species where the female is more useful than the male is bonobos and only because the males are chronically depressed nymphomaniacs who die if they don't get enough head pats.

>> No.75557077

>>75551252
we dont owe you shit faggot

>> No.75557114

>>75557069
I wasn't even talking about humans, talking about species suited for that, monkies and mammals in general are kinda shite design creature overall.
If you want amazons you go either reptile, or dinosaur.
Of course even in primapes you could have species which are only female grow to size of the males same way other species of non-mammals do it.

>> No.75558172

>>75556169
>Not quite though similar, basically you fertilize the Egg with genetic material from some other cell, most likely another woman's egg or stem cells.
>Thus the baby can have two female parents and no male ones.
Figured that’s where the genetweaking came in, but fair enough

>> No.75558204

>>75554488
Female figureheads are not leaders

>> No.75558246

>>75556986
I really feel like I dont have to, considering the original example was fake to start with. But since you asked, you could, I dunno, start with just about any of the examples from history that exist and go from there. They would at least have the advantage of not being staged.

>> No.75558264

>>75554488
>Modern examples suggest female leadership is better
I mean thatcher was cool but I don't know if I'd call her modern

>> No.75558275

>>75556907
Oh really. Do provide evidence, it should be good for a laugh.

>> No.75558356 [DELETED] 

>> No.75558388

>>75558356
W-why is the star on her tummy exact same color as her skin?

>> No.75558415

>>75551147
>Loli
KYS pedo

>> No.75558426

>>75551374
>>75551616
Pedos deserve beheading.

>> No.75558438

>>75558356
Lolicons really are genetic dead ends

>> No.75558444

loli a day keep r*ddit away

>> No.75558458

>>75558444
>you dont beat off to children? You must be REDDIT haha!
Neck yourself pedo

>> No.75558469

>>75554488
Yeah okay simp

>> No.75558483

>>75551147
>How would an all-female society actually work?
Poorly.

>> No.75558578

>>75554795
>>75556907
>>75558275
Not that guy, but an episode of the Dutch version of Survivor made for a decent, solitary, anecdotal example of how a matriarchial society would "function". Pic related.

>> No.75558604

>>75551147
I WANT TO EAT HER ASS

>> No.75558635

>>75558604
you mean like raw or...

>> No.75558660

>>75558172
>Figured that’s where the genetweaking came in, but fair enough
Well yeah, I think I read that you need to specifically suppress certain corresponding genes in each set in order to ensure proper fertilization, so at that point it wouldn't be hard to start tweaking things...
Which begs the question of what this all-female space colony DOES with that capability...

>> No.75558682

>>75552420

>> No.75558709

>> No.75558761

>> No.75558789

>>75552484
based

>> No.75558844

>>75558660

>> No.75558851

>>75554976
Women actually initiate more physical fights than men in relationships, it's just that men are so much stronger when they decide to get violent it's a lot more evident.

Interestingly, lesbian relationships have the highest rate of reported domestic violence.

>> No.75558921

>>75558635
Grilled would be best.

>> No.75558929

>>75556090
I've read a doujin with that and it's one of the most adorable things ever.

>> No.75558986

>>75558246
The problem with that is that there has never been a true mono-gendered society. At best you've got nunneries and monasteries but never an entire culture without both genders.

Hence why so many answers on this thread boil down to "It dies out in a generation."

>> No.75559052

>>75551147
Scientists bred female mice with modified eggs and successful pregnancies did occur

>> No.75559068

>>75559052
>mice

>> No.75559075

As someone working in a workplace with more than 20 women and 0(zero) viable men, it would most likely lead to a lot more emotional trauma, less physical (although not 0), whole society would be run by gossip and not much would get done. There would be an underclass of people that gets decided by popular influence.

For some reason women seem like they'd rather live in a system where everyone feels bad most of the time and have emotional breakdowns than a system that runs perfectly without any drama.

>> No.75559422

>>75554488
Source?

>> No.75559578

>>75559422
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3617953

>> No.75559592

>>75559578
Wow. If you beat the statistics hard enough they really will tell you anything you want them to.

>> No.75559650

>>75554488
The two countries with by far the best handling, Japan and Sweden, aren't, precisely speaking, matriarchal.

Countries that did the least amount of tests or who delayed, but did not prevent, deaths nebulously into the future by boosting the suicides and generational poverty of their country aren't exactly doing it "better."

Are you pretending to be a tabletop BBEG?

>> No.75559935

>>75559650
Don't worry, anon, as long as you can obscure the causality a little, you can easily roll the blame to other things. Suicides on the rise? Clearly the fault of government not doing enough. Poverty? More subsidies. Rinse and repeat. Everyone saying the opposite is just a greedy capitalist exploiting the pain of the working class.

>> No.75560002

>>75558444
Trips confirm tourists assblasted.

>> No.75560040

>>75558444
nice numbers

>> No.75560047

>>75558929
Got a link, title, or just the six digits?

>> No.75560322

>>75560047
But of course.
173896

>> No.75560452

>>75551147
Like most other societies with a lot more Lesbianism.

The fact of the matter is that human sexual dimorphism is minimal.

>> No.75560536

>>75560452
Humans are VERY sexually dimorphic.
Not quite bird levels, but way more than the majority of mammals.

>> No.75560579

>>75560322
quality stuff

>> No.75560582

>>75560452
kek

>> No.75560605

>>75558426
Underrated post

>> No.75560623

>>75553758
>>75552317

>> No.75560679

>>75559935
To be fair, there's been some well reasoned arguments saying that capitalism has long term problems. It's why the Gilded Age nearly turned into feudalism with strikes being broken up by armed men.

The biggest problem today is that rich individuals and corporations can pay no taxes. Typically, this would mean that their value to the government is zero but the laws still support them so there's significant bribery involved.

>> No.75560719

>>75551147
To my knowledge the only 'functioning' matriarchies in fantasy are Gnolls and Dark Elves

>> No.75560761

>>75558578
>People from modern society with clearly-structured social roles that discourage women from taking provider/protector roles shows exactly how all humans across time and space would behave.

>> No.75560766

>>75560719
What about thri-kreen?

>> No.75561028

>>75560679
>taxes are the only value a person or a company has to the state

>> No.75561053

>>75561028
Well, yes. Taxes and bodies. The state provides some level of support and protection in exchange for taxes and people to enact those policies.

>> No.75561068

>>75561028
If you're trying to argue about creating jobs, those jobs would be created regardless of if a specific company or person got a massive tax break.

>> No.75561109

>>75551147

What kind of IDIOT claims it would be a utopia?

>> No.75561115

>>75561028
the government views you as a number.

>> No.75561177

>>75561068
All the places luring in businesses with tax cuts and shit seem to think otherwise. It's easy to say "well duh, if Company didn't set up their factory here because the local government offered them tax incentives, some Other Company would had done it without the tax cuts" but practice isn't always so clear cut.

>> No.75561209

>>75561028
To the state, yes.

>> No.75561211

>>75560679
>The biggest problem today is that rich individuals and corporations can pay no taxes.
Reading this makes me feel... really bad. It's hard to run into a statement that comes from a sub-Headlines level knowledge of a subject.
I don't want an argument, because there's nothing that could convince someone who believes something without any thought in it whatsoever. That even a lower secondary education, with even the smallest understanding of economics would make impossible to believe in any man or woman.

Even the idea that they pay no taxes is factually baseless and an embarrassingly false misunderstanding. A gross conceptual error born out of total ignorance.
Even if they learned that that's wrong, you'd still have to somehow convey understanding of different taxes and what relationship society and businesses have with eachother. Someone who could be fooled so easily probably is incapable of any thought and could never be convinced of reality.

It feels awful, man.

>> No.75561216

>>75561115
That's because I'm a nobody. You think some oil prince with a net worth more than most countries is "just a number" to a country, regardless how much tax he pays them?

>> No.75561221

>>75551399

That's off-topic. Fuck off back to where you came from.

>> No.75561368

>>75558709
would

>> No.75561410

>>75558844

>> No.75561578

>>75561221
That pic explains so much about why this board is the worst board on 4chan, despite being about the best topics.

>> No.75561634

>>75561211
>Even if they learned that that's wrong, you'd still have to somehow convey understanding of different taxes and what relationship society and businesses have with eachother. Someone who could be fooled so easily probably is incapable of any thought and could never be convinced of reality.
As the son of a CPA, I can pretty safely say that you can take your "Trickle-down" Economics and go get a Golden Shower on your own dime and time.
The rich in the United States have had extremely lax taxes for at least a half Century now, and that's BEFORE getting creative with international business accounting.

>> No.75561635

>>75560679
Worse than not paying taxes, many of them receive massive tax returns after having paid no taxes. They're basically getting welfare out of the tax system.

>> No.75561685

>>75560761
Show me a time where that wasn't the case. I'll wait.

>> No.75561760

>>75551147
>How would it go down in reality?
What could realistically cause primarily female births sans intelligent action?

>> No.75561765

>>75551147
>How would an all-female society actually work?
It wouldn't.

>> No.75561774

>>75561635
>Worse than not paying taxes, many of them receive massive tax returns after having paid no taxes. They're basically getting welfare out of the tax system.
It's why Politics starts LOCAL, we elect representatives to speak for us on the larger stage, but as their constituency they are also BEHOLDEN to our wants and needs.
The problem is when Corporations are weighted more as Citizens than actual living People.

>>75561685
>Show me a time where that wasn't the case. I'll wait.
Ching Shih the Chinese Pirate Queen?

>> No.75561776

>>75560761
>allowed to work
>allowed to own land and property
>allowed to inherit
>allowed to hold titles and office
>allowed to get educated
>allowed to not get married
>allowed to have sex with anyone they like
>all without social repercussions
>"clearly structured social roles"

What the actual fuck, anon? When have women been more free to make their own decisions and look after themselves?

>> No.75561798

>>75561634
And that's what made us the best country in the world.

>> No.75561835

>>75561798
No asshole, that was literally post-Great Depression infrastructure build up leading into the Second World War...
In other words, DA GUBERMENT PAIDED TO CREATE YOUR UTILITES AND ROADS!!

>> No.75561850

>>75561634
>trickle-down economics

You mean the strawman people invented to mock supply-side economics?

>> No.75561877

>>75561835
Nope.

>> No.75561878

>>75561774
>Ching Shih the Chinese Pirate Queen?

And she represents the average Chinese woman of her time?

>> No.75561939

>>75561850
>You mean the strawman people invented to mock supply-side economics?
...So you would rather owe your soul to the Company Store?
Because when the Supply-side gets to dictate what you get, you get bottom cent at best.

>>75561878
>And she represents the average Chinese woman of her time?
Probably not, but you did ask for a refutation, and she is an example.

>> No.75561958

>>75551147
Sauce on wonder loli?

>> No.75561981

>>75561798
There's a lot of places that score higher in the happiness index than america does.

>> No.75562000

>>75561981
Guess what other index they score far higher in?

There's something we have dragging us down that they don't.

>> No.75562002

>>75561939
>...So you would rather owe your soul to the Company Store?
>Because when the Supply-side gets to dictate what you get, you get bottom cent at best.

You even know what supply-side economics is?

>> No.75562010

>>75551147
Basically any way you want it to for the purposes of your game.
The interesting question you have to think about is reproduction. There's a few ways to answer this and you can extrapolate aspects of the rest of their society from that.
> Maybe there are leftover sperm banks that are the only way left to reproduce, and they're a valuable resource that various groups fall over since it is the only way to get more population. Are they going to run out eventually? How soon? That is an existential threat and there will be people trying to solve it.
> Maybe they're all clones, say a starship crashed on an alien planet and through coincidence all the survivors were women, maybe even just one woman. They managed to hotwire a cloning bay out of the remains of the starship but that's the only way they can reproduce, and it has limitations. If say, only a handful or a dozen women survived, then you have this interesting thing where a thousand years or so later it's almost like fantasy races but based on the genetics of those women. This one's genes made her taller and stronger, so her clones form a warrior caste.

>> No.75562017

>>75561211
>Even the idea that they pay no taxes is factually baseless and an embarrassingly false misunderstanding.
Then you're going to have to explain this. Or at least prove that a company such as Amazon does in fact pay taxes.

>> No.75562022

>>75562000
so it's not the best country

>> No.75562031

>>75561774
>Ching Shih the Chinese Pirate Queen?
also Wu Zetian, the first Empress of China

>> No.75562059

>>75562017
Income is calculated as the following
Sales
Less: Cost of Goods Sold
= Gross Margin
Less:Overhead Costs
Less: Other Expenses
= Income before taxes

If you reinvest all of your revenue back into the business and reduce your income to 0, you pay no taxes even if you made absolute bank.

>> No.75562065

>>75562002
>You even know what supply-side economics is?
"Lowering Taxes and decreasing Regulation in order to stimulate the economy" IE the Rich will TOTALLY share their wealth with everyone else of their own violation...

>>75562010
>The interesting question you have to think about is reproduction. There's a few ways to answer this and you can extrapolate aspects of the rest of their society from that.
Again, you wouldn't necessary need Sperm or "cloning bays"...

>This one's genes made her taller and stronger, so her clones form a warrior caste.
But yeah, how can and will they adapt?

>> No.75562067

>>75562022
Best country in its demographic bracket. And definitely the freest.

>> No.75562073

>>75561850
Except you can not deny that the wealthy have been paying less tax.

>> No.75562078

>>75562017
>Then you're going to have to explain this.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/does-amazon-really-pay-no-taxes-heres-the-complicated-answer-11560504602

>> No.75562083

>>75553479
No, a completely unrelated Jason.

>> No.75562089

>>75562065
>IE the Rich will TOTALLY share their wealth with everyone else of their own violation...

Said nobody advocating for it.

>> No.75562099

>>75562067
How do you measure how free a country is?

>> No.75562100

>>75562059
>Income is calculated as the following
Nice double talk, but that image clearly states the PROFITS, IE everything made after covering expenses...

>>75562073
>Except you can not deny that the wealthy have been paying less tax.
"BUT DAY EARNED IT!!!"
By lucking into wealth in the first place...

>> No.75562101

>>75562073
They pay the vast majority of tax.

>> No.75562103

>>75562073
The current US tax code is designed to encourage millionaires to expand their businesses.
As mentioned here >>75562059 if you invest as much of your margin as possible back into your business you pay less in taxes.

>> No.75562117

>>75562073
Who is paying more in taxes?

>> No.75562125

>>75551147
1. Men would be enslaved and treated like utter garbage.
2. Women hate each other so they'd kill each other off.
3. Men would regain control after being bred to be chads once all the skanks killed most of each other off.
4. Balance would be restored as men fix society and put women back in their places...the kitchens...naked, barefoot, and pregnant.

>> No.75562132

>>75562100
If you reduce your total earnings before taxes, to near 0, you don't have to pay hardly any taxes.

>> No.75562163

>>75562059
So you prove my point for me?
>Investments
Mean Nothing. Someone could give a short term loan with no interest to a holding company who's only job is to give the money back and it would still be an investment. By trying to encourage investment we've made the system too easy to exploit.

Don't believe me? Look at the housing market. Investors drove up the price of mortgage backed securities rather than try to invest in businesses and when that didn't increase median household income the market collapsed. Investors don't want to risk their money in new ventures. They just want a place to store it all.

>> No.75562177

>>75562100
>By lucking into wealth in the first place...

Hey, if you ever get lucky, I'm sure you'll demand to pay more taxes.

>> No.75562183

>>75562089
>Said nobody advocating for it.
No, instead they insist wealth will "trickle down naturally" from above instead of being horded at the top like any resource ever...
Hence, TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS!

>>75562132
>If you reduce your total earnings before taxes, to near 0, you don't have to pay hardly any taxes.
But again, that was PROFITS, as in Earnings-Expenses meaning that if they HAD reinvested all of their Income into the company, their PROFITS would therefore be LOWER!

>> No.75562191

>>75560579
92481 for anyone looking for sauce. i certainly did.

>> No.75562207

>>75562163
>the market collapsed

And the people doing it were safe in the knowledge the government would bail them out, so they were safe to gamble.

>> No.75562216

>>75551147
I don't know if you've ever seen women when they have to interact with only other women for an extended period of time, but I have on several occasions, and most of them just devolve into fucking savages.
Constantly beefing with one another, constantly angry and screaming and crying.
They wind up just absolutely HATING eachother.
A whole society of that would probably be pretty rough, and they'd really have to get their shit together to make it work.

>> No.75562220

>>75562183
The metaphor works, you gotta swim upstream to ever have chance to enjoy yourself in bigger pond.

>> No.75562225

>>75562177
>Hey, if you ever get lucky, I'm sure you'll demand to pay more taxes.
Well I probably won't, but that's why the institutions of Governance and Law exist in the first place; TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE PLAY FAIR!

>> No.75562240

>>75558426
>>75558415
>>75558458
All women are pedos. They literally molest babies with their vaginas and tits at birth.

>> No.75562274

>>75562183
>they insist wealth will "trickle down naturally"

Again, who does this?

>PROFITS
>"There are indications Amazon paid little or no federal income taxes for 2018. Its federal net operating loss carryforwards—accumulated losses that offset future taxable income—rose to $627 million at the end of 2018 from $226 million a year earlier, according to securities filings. Its federal tax credit carryforward—accumulated credits that offset future taxes—rose to $1.4 billion from $855 million, largely because of the research-and-development credit."
>"Those are signals that Amazon accumulated losses and tax credits faster than it generated income and tax liability. The law lets carryforwards smooth tax payments across business cycles and a company’s lifespan."

>> No.75562275

>>75562207
Which is another problem. Why do corporations get healthcare but not people? Why do large companies get financial support but not small ones? What about everyone that lost their house or had their interest rates increased beyond the value of the house?

Certainly, if these corporations continue to get away with these foolish mistakes they'll never learn. Why not force them out and let newer, more competitive corporations take their place?

>> No.75562293

>>75562274
Well, Reagan for one.

>> No.75562341

>>75562293
When and where did he say "trickle-down economics"?

>> No.75562349

>>75562274
>Again, who does this?
>>75562293
>Well, Reagan for one.
Yeah, basically your biggest champion show exactly why such a system is so easily exploited.

>>75562275
>Certainly, if these corporations continue to get away with these foolish mistakes they'll never learn. Why not force them out and let newer, more competitive corporations take their place?
The problem is the selective pressure is not for entities that have better long term planning, but that can better exploit the system...
Thus why Markets NEED Regulation IN THE FIRST PLACE!

>> No.75562361

>>75562275
>Why not force them out and let newer, more competitive corporations take their place?

Now how would it look on your record if a massive corporation or a bank went belly-up on your watch? Think of all the jobs!

>> No.75562367

>>75562349
>Thus why Markets NEED Regulation IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Trying to regulate corporations with government is like trying to disenfect a wound with rags found in the dumpster.

>> No.75562387

>>75562349
>why Markets NEED Regulation IN THE FIRST PLACE!

And the government regulated them to the tune of billions of taxpayer dollars for their mistakes.

>> No.75562414

>>75561410
Hey, it's Big JB! I wonder if he ever got a giantess to put diapers on him

>> No.75562416

>>75551147
Loli Wonder Woman is a gift to the universe I want to smell her hair and lick her tummy
Oh yeah, and coffee isn't good for you.

>> No.75562423

>>75562225
>TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE PLAY FAIR!

It all depends on what you consider "fair."

>> No.75562429

>>75561177
You mean places that have long had their wealth extracted? If no one there has money then no one can start a business

>> No.75562457

>>75562367
Depends on how you regulate. Cutting tax loopholes should be enough. I'd also say minimum wage management is a way of regulating corporations along with an income tax.

>> No.75562459

>>75562341
>When and where did he say "trickle-down economics"?
You might be right, he branded his version as "Reaganomics" and it was even MORE lenient on the rich....>>75562367
>Trying to regulate corporations with government is like trying to disenfect a wound with rags found in the dumpster.
>>75562387
>And the government regulated them to the tune of billions of taxpayer dollars for their mistakes.
Which is why you need to constantly watch and regularly change your Government Representatives...
You, the People, are their Sword of Damocles!

>>75562423
>It all depends on what you consider "fair."
"Some are fairer than others" is always a sad fact of power, but that is exactly why it should peacefully change hands regularly.

Honestly it's one of the things I ponder about when it comes to a colony of Space Amazons using In-vitro recombinant fertilization to reproduce...

>> No.75562484

>>75562429
Hey, I'm not the one claiming that businesses would pop up regardless of the tax rate.

>If no one there has money then no one can start a business

Depends on the business. An Apple store? Maybe not. A tire factory? Why not, they don't have to sell to the locals to say in business.

>> No.75562516

>>75562459
>Which is why you need to constantly watch and regularly change your Government Representatives...

Never gonna work because of basic principles of motivation.
To get a proper regulator you need somebody who knows the industry.
If they know the industry they likely like the industry.
If they like said industry they will support it more than limit it.

Or you get somebody who has no idea what the fuck he is doing and it just all collapses from mismanagement.

From my study of historic economics, it seems the more government gets involved, the stronger the corporations become. The idea of FDR 'Trust Busting' is largely a myth. He was actually pro-corporatism and borderline communist....And under communism its even MORE corporatist.

>> No.75562596

>>75562459
>You, the People, are their Sword of Damocles!

And the people have spoken.

>"Some are fairer than others"

When it comes to taxes, nothing prevents regular people from playing by the same rules. Difference is that regular people don't have dozens of high-paid people to do it for them.

>> No.75562662

>>75551147
Gall Force, next.

>> No.75562665

>>75562516
>To get a proper regulator you need somebody who knows the industry.
>If they know the industry they likely like the industry.
>If they like said industry they will support it more than limit it.
Not entirely true, as there are such things as good ideas that improve an industry over all.
For instance, as a sausage maker, I'm generally not going to want my workers accidentally ground up into my sausages, hence I'd be open to anti-people guards on my sausage grinders being an industry standard.
After all, it generally improves my product and helps push out less 'scrupulous' sausage producers who'd use that savings on People-guards to undercut me at the market.

A bigger issue is corporate regulation complacency; When Corporations keep doing things "as is" because they don't want to be forced to adapt.

>> No.75562677

I expected the thread to die this morning, or to have it being full of wonder lolis and then deleted... am I doing threads wrong? Should I post waifus to make it work? How can I make an interesting title?

>> No.75562696

>>75562677
There are a couple good wonderlolis here you greedy faggot, but if you need a guide picrelated

>> No.75562707

>>75562665
imagine thinking that health and safety is in any way relevant to tax breaks and bailouts

>> No.75562720

>>75551147
>gerudo 0 of 0
Gerudo is the perfect all-female society

>> No.75562722

>>75562484
Are you saying that tire factories pop out of the ground? Because I'm saying the people of a small town would love to start up businesses if they had money to do so.

>> No.75562735

>>75562596
The people haven't spoken. They've been left in ignorance and disengaged with the tools available to shape their society.

>> No.75562760

>>75562677
if you post anything remotely related to women, you get autists arguing about society. It often spreads into other topics like actual politics, economics, or religion. It rarely has anything to do with games of any sort, but the thread lives if that's the thing you're going for.

>> No.75562764

>>75562707
Imagine thinking keeping pay stagnant for the people at the bottom while getting paid millions is good for a healthy and safe society.

>> No.75562765

>>75562677
>>75562696
Yeah, do you not know how /tg/ in particular works?
You start with fap-bait and end on Economic Theory, or calculating the volume of spiders you can fit in a drow vagina...

>> No.75562783

>>75562722
>I'm saying the people of a small town would love to start up businesses if they had money to do so.

If they need capital to do it, the local government could create an incentives for a tire company to set up a factory there. That means work for locals, which means more money to the local economy to buy goods and services.

>> No.75562794

>>75562764
that would be a ridiculous thing to think or say
good thing I don't think and didn't say that

>> No.75562801

>>75551147
>How would it go down in reality?

This is how it would go down in reality:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

tl;dr it's a shitshow. women need men to organize their shit.

>> No.75562804

>>75558578
>Pic related
>It's from a Survivor episode
LOL!

>> No.75562818

>>75562677
Start next threat on the subject of lolinomics.

>> No.75562843

>>75562783
I'm more partial to slapping heavy taxes on the billionaires and billion dollar companies that have been extracting wealth then using that money to set up a massive infrastructure repair project using local labor.

>> No.75562846

>>75562735
>The people haven't spoken.

Sure they have, you just might not like what they're saying.

>> No.75562875

>>75562843
You're free to do so. Just don't bitch about it when they leave and go somewhere else.

>> No.75562922

>>75561774
Didn’t spartan women have a lot of power as well?

>> No.75562949

>>75562665
>For instance, as a sausage maker, I'm generally not going to want my workers accidentally ground up into my sausages, hence I'd be open to anti-people guards on my sausage grinders being an industry standard.

Ah, but Honest Hans' Mystery Meat sausage factory lobbies against your health and safety gone mad.

>> No.75562955

>>75562875
Where are they going to go? Everyone else is way more aggressive with taxes if not more aggressive with seizing your whole company.

>> No.75562969

>>75562846
Have you checked historical voter participation?

>> No.75562978

>>75551147
Was this the best thinly-veiled loli thread idea you could come up with?

>> No.75562985

>>75552554
vague questions are fine. OP's question isn't even vague, it is like asking someone to describe the universe without math. what social traits might a society have? depends on what physiological and environmental traits they have.
why are they only female? how do they reproduce (got asked but not answered)? what type of environment do they live in? what type of ecology exists? are they part of or apart from it? there are plenty of pieces of information that are PRErequisite for even hoping to spitball an idea together for OP.

>> No.75562988

>>75562949
we're a fascist state, so honest hans is shot at dawn

>> No.75563019

>>75551147
no because women are not smart

>> No.75563027

>>75562969
People have spoken and what they said was "don't care." Like I said, you might not like what they have to say.

>> No.75563044

>>75562955
>Where are they going to go?

To someone else's imaginary land with made up rules.

>> No.75563070

>>75563027
That's what I mean by left ignorant. That not even getting into voter suppression with polling places and financial pressures discouraging people to set aside time to vote, if they even have time with everything they are expected to juggle.

>> No.75563090

>>75562955
tax havens
duh

>> No.75563119

>>75563070
Just because you're invested doesn't mean everyone's living with some bag over the heads, blind to the truth. Some people just don't care, they got bigger problems than who's ruining the country this time.

>> No.75563208

>>75563070
>voter suppression
Baseless burger conspiracy theories belong on /pol/. Please talk about traditional games or if it must be real life at least things about things with evidence.

>> No.75563214

>>75562696
>>75562760
>>75562765
>>75562818
If I want to create a narrative thread, like not /qst/, but something more akin to dice+text like Chaagrut, or writefagging like Gloria-Etalia... how should I do it? I like threads where anons invest themselves into a setting and expand it... yet I can barely get over 3 to 5 anons, shitposters included.

>> No.75563233

Trump killed in the debate

>> No.75563245

>>75563208
https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-liberties/block-the-vote-voter-suppression-in-2020/

>> No.75563264

>>75563214
Build your own setting nignog

>> No.75563280

>>75562875
At this point I want them to leave just so they stop fucking with our politics. I used to think they were essential to investment capitalism but after looking into the housing bubble and how stagnant wages have been I honestly don't think they're actually helping.

>> No.75563307

>>75562843
>I'm more partial to slapping heavy taxes on the billionaires and billion dollar companies that have been extracting wealth then using that money to set up a massive infrastructure repair project using local labor.
Indeed, get us some sort of "New Deal" going, perhaps make it environmentally friendly or "GREEN" if you will...

>>75562949
>Ah, but Honest Hans' Mystery Meat sausage factory lobbies against your health and safety gone mad.
Well:
A) I can discredit Hans' product for probably being made with PEOPLE, IT'S MADE WITH PEOPLE... And that's NOT healthy!
B) Who the FUCK is going to go work for Hans when he's literally grinding you into sausage?!
I'm an Iowan, I know how exploitive the meat industry can be, and even they can only get away with "Nearly Suicidal"...

>>75563280
>At this point I want them to leave just so they stop fucking with our politics. I used to think they were essential to investment capitalism but after looking into the housing bubble and how stagnant wages have been I honestly don't think they're actually helping.
Unfortunately they can't, as their very livelihoods use the masses such as us as a foundation.

>>75563233
...Himself maybe...

>> No.75563357

>>75562969
Why are you in favor of the most ignorant people being forced to vote?

Why not let people who are informed and have a sense of civic duty choose to vote? Why do you think you're god and everyone has to do exactly as you want instead of use their agency?

I'm not following the logic that means:
>Low information voters voting is a good thing.
The only motivation that drives marketing companies to spend 100s of million of dollars on "Go out and vote campaigns" is that they think they control all mainstream media and that manipulated headlines help encourage people to vote based on having very, very, stupid, factually incorrect, and ignorant opinions like:
>The rich and big businesses don't pay taxes"

It's all a cynical numbers game to them, so why do you align with them?

>>75563245
Oh gee, this must be damning
>require citizenship or proof that you live in the country like the entire rest of the world
>Require voter ID for in-person voting like the entire rest of the world
>not letting felons vote
>not making districts divided by Racial diversity because race is all that matters
umm.. anon? Why did you link an unrelated article? I wanted examples of voter suppression. Could you give me just one?

Are you okay?

>> No.75563469

>>75563357
>Why are you in favor of the most ignorant people being forced to vote?
>Why not let people who are informed and have a sense of civic duty choose to vote?
BECAUSE most people are uninformed...

Hell I vote Absentee specifically so I can look up information on the candidates and make informed decisions without having to look up, memorize the Ballot, and get all that research done before Election Day.

Of course, since your pro Papers and Poll Taxes, you probably think Mail-in Voting is somehow fraudulent...

>> No.75563489

Reproduction is via cloning. This means that only those women who have the money to personally commission the growth of a clone can reproduce.

>> No.75563532

>>75551147
Macross answered this thirty years ago

>> No.75563537

>>75563489
>This means that only those women who have the money to personally commission the growth of a clone can reproduce
AGAIN, not necessary, In-vitro recombinant fertilization can be accomplished via cell samples, and THEN it's just a matter of having a Working Womb to work with.

>> No.75563540

>>75563489
Wonder if that would end with Horatio

>> No.75563551

>>75563245
>need ID to vote like every civilised country
>not letting felons vote like every civilised country
>not letting non-citizens vote like every civilised country
anon, none of this is voter suppression
if anything, this is making the votes of people who should be allowed to vote matter MORE because the votes of those that shouldn't don't count

>> No.75563577

>>75563489
>>75563537
>>75563540
A mechanism of social control. Only those who the State approves of receive money to reproduce, so alongside the extremely wealthy, they're the only ones passing on their genes.

>> No.75563607

>>75563357
They are not ignorant by choice, but they conclude they must be ignorant in order to focus on their life. Of course, elected officials are happy to have fewer citizens to please so they care very little about getting people to vote and even less about insuring they are informed.

And if a citizen is that ambivalent about voting, their are plenty of other nations they can go to that will embrace that mindset

>> No.75563651

>>75563551
>>need ID to vote like every civilised country
PAPER PLEASE, HAVE YOUR CORRECT FORMS OF IDENFITICATION, INCLUDING LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE, IN TRIPLICATE SO WE CAN SAY WHETHER OR NOT YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE YOURSELF AND DENY YOU BECAUSE YOUR THE WRONG COLOR FOR OUR PRECINCT!

>>75563577
>A mechanism of social control. Only those who the State approves of receive money to reproduce, so alongside the extremely wealthy, they're the only ones passing on their genes.
Perhaps, but I doubt it would be THAT restricted, you'd be signing up for an easy die-off if it was just the select few...
I'd worry more about what they were selected FOR instead...

>> No.75563665

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ZzrumZV82K4/

>> No.75563671

>>75563307
>"Nearly Suicidal"...

It's not a suicide if the nets catch them.

>> No.75563699

>>75563651
How do you get on by without a picture ID in this world?

>> No.75563708

>>75563651
>noooo you can't just make me bring my driver's license noooo it's so heavy noooo
fucking dyels I swear

>> No.75563742

>>75563469
Not that guy, but

>BECAUSE most people are uninformed...
Ah yes; surely election results will be that much better when a greater proportion of the votes are being cast by people who can't muster even a minimal investment in the civic process.

>Of course, since your pro Papers and Poll Taxes, you probably think Mail-in Voting is somehow fraudulent...
The integrity of the USPS is not and has never been the main issue; the issue is the mailing out of ballots automatically instead of by request.

>> No.75563774

>>75563742
Plus the integrity of preventing compensated voting or "Assistance" that just fills it out either before it goes in the envelope, or as it's being taken out at the destination, which is on video. Though the USPS Union calling one candidate a Fascist basically seals the deal that they can't be trusted.

>> No.75563836

>>75551252
Redditors seething at this post

>> No.75563874

>>75561776
1. Everything you listed is legal rights. Legally, nothing stops me from going outside in my jurisdiction with shoe polish all over my face, because my country doesn't have hate-crime laws. Social mores, however, say that if I do that, I'll become a pariah. As another example- there was no law that said that women in the Middle Ages had to be married or couldn't work- but societal pressures were so strong that people think of that social pressure as the same as a law.
2. "Without social repercussions" is objectively incorrect. Ignoring insular countercultural communities such as the Amish, the final item on your list is still not true. There are still families and communities that will ostracize a woman for being a lesbian or having an interracial relationship even if they don't stone or lynch her and her significant other without consequence anymore. Women who have frequent casual sex are still often seen as being morally-debased, even if these views are no longer as acceptable to air publically. You seem to have confused "social repercussions" with "the sanction of society at large".

>>75561685
The Cherokee people had complex cities, a trade route that reached to Mexico, and were seen by the West as sufficiently civilized that England STILL recognizes them as a sovereign nation, and they were a predominantly matriarchal and matrilineal people (men had some limited power in their society, mostly around planning warfare, but the majority of political decisions, including when to go to war, were made by a council of elder women).

>> No.75563920

>>75563469
>BECAUSE most people are uninformed
How is that a reason that they should be forced to vote? You didn't actually explain.
>pro poll taxes
If you have to make shit up to argue against, it's a sure sign you've got nothing.

I'm in the UK. We mostly vote by mail. But I still know that burgers can take their voting guides in with them when they go to the polls.

>> No.75564053

>>75563671
>It's not a suicide if the nets catch them.
I was actually talking about the Covid Meat Packing situation, where rumor has it to get their immigrant workers back on the floors they had to offer them free meat products...

>>75563699
>How do you get on by without a picture ID in this world?
Uh, a County Auditor verified Signature, like the one you have to put on the envelop as your Voter Affidavit...
Sure, they COULD try to throw out your vote based on the signature, but it's kind of hard to be selectively choosy when going by handwriting on the OUTSIDE of a ballot...

>>75563742
>The integrity of the USPS is not and has never been the main issue; the issue is the mailing out of ballots automatically instead of by request.
Which again wouldn't matter because you still need to be a registered voter and verify the ballot with your matching signature on the affidavit, something you'd need to do IN PERSON anyways...

>>75563774
>Plus the integrity of preventing compensated voting or "Assistance" that just fills it out either before it goes in the envelope, or as it's being taken out at the destination, which is on video. Though the USPS Union calling one candidate a Fascist basically seals the deal that they can't be trusted.
...And your still going to attack the legitimacy anyways because why should anyone play fair and put in place systems to prevent this kind of fowl play in the first place?

>> No.75564089

>>75561211
Imagine being this much of a cuck for wall street. You will never be a rich man, stop LARPing as one.

>> No.75564119

Well this WAS a good thread. Post more SFW lolis

>> No.75564130

>>75562367
>hurr durr gubment bad
literally the entire argument. What a faggot.

>> No.75564141

>>75563920
>How is that a reason that they should be forced to vote? You didn't actually explain.
Not forced, allowed to.
Yes Civic engagement is good and healthy for the operation of government, and would be great if there was some kind of mandatory Civil service required for at least running for Public Office, but you can't force those things on people.

>> No.75564153

>>75551727
> Look up how matriarchal property ownership buttfucked the Zulu in Africa from an emerging world power and into literal stone age tribalism over the course of one generation.
Care to recommend a book on that?

>> No.75564216

>>75563874
What fucking place do you live in where women are actively and daily prevented from working, owning land and property, inheriting, holding titles and office, getting educated, forced into marriage, and not allowed to have sex with anyone they like?

>families and communities

Yeah, isolated cases, not society at large. In your world some girl somewhere being disowned for being a carpet muncher means all women everywhere are disowned to equal measure. That your average women is not able to do anything because someone, somewhere, had it tough.

Who has hurt you this bad?

>> No.75564266

>>75564053
>"Good day, sir, county auditor verified signature and registration, please."

>> No.75564317

>>75556298
I think you brushed up against an interesting idea. In a society with one gender, I would expect to see a larger emphasis on racial, religious, and class differences. I mean, in group out group thinking is a common part of human psychology. You could handwave the first two, maybe it like Wonder Womans, everyone is the same race and they all worship Hera. Cool. But who does all the manual labor? Who cleans floors and digs in mines and and crawls into sewers? Whats the relationship like between the women who own farms and the women who plow fields and dig holes for fence posts?

>> No.75564362

>>75556298
>>75564317
I think an interesting way to do it would be the all-female society becoming a strict meritocracy
if you go through a period of many people being fucking useless and unable or unwilling to cooperate properly, a fairly reasonable assumption is that those who can get shit done would discriminate heavily against those who can't

>> No.75564371

>>75556585
Or if it became mono-gendered, Y: the last man style. Like normal civilization one day, all men bite it the next. What happens to a society where ~75% is exclusively attracted to a gender that no longer exists? Butch Chippendales?

>> No.75564407

>>75564266
Hey just because Driver Licenses are Photo ID doesn't mean everyone has one, and in my state you still had to go through some kind of Voter Verification bullshit to put on one that I think was later ruled as unconstitutional...

>>75564317
>But who does all the manual labor? Who cleans floors and digs in mines and and crawls into sewers? Whats the relationship like between the women who own farms and the women who plow fields and dig holes for fence posts?
Indeed, how deep do these divides go, how ingrained would these social strata become and what means would they bother to take to prevent stagnation?

>>75564362
>I think an interesting way to do it would be the all-female society becoming a strict meritocracy
>if you go through a period of many people being fucking useless and unable or unwilling to cooperate properly, a fairly reasonable assumption is that those who can get shit done would discriminate heavily against those who can't
Very true, especially in an environment like a Space Colony where every bit of usefulness matters.

>> No.75564444

>>75564053
Not them but,
>And your still going to attack the legitimacy anyways because why should anyone play fair and put in place systems to prevent this kind of fowl play in the first place?
You're a retard. Stop inventing extremely stupid twitter headline versions of what people think or believe and start listening so you stop being a retard one day.

It's embarrassing when people with so much Dunning-Kruger and so little knowledge or experience think they are the smart ones. You may grow up and out of it.

The states have an embarrassing USPS mail loss problem, and even if your local headlines don't, foreign headlines still get to see articles about how many states refuse all auditing of their voting process.
>There isn't any proof of voter fraud.
>but also, no state allows independant third parties or even the federal government to audit their voting process and find if there is proof

>>75564141
>allowed to
The only things preventing people from voting in the states is them being felons, not being citizens, and their own choice.

So unless you are arguing the first two are voter suppression, I'm going to trust you were honest earlier where you lamented voter turnout.
Everyone is allowed to. If you want more as you stated you did then your only option left is to want them to be compelled to do so with the threat of state violence. (AKA, lawful compulsion)

Why haven't you thought about anything you say?

>> No.75564553

>>75558851
I mean, it makes a lot of sense. Men are taught from birth to never hit a woman, for any reason. Women will occasionally hit their male partners, but its like a kid trying to fight an adult. Theres no real danger, the man can easily restraint or defend himself from the woman, so it doesnt get reported.
As for gay men, most men have been punched in the face by a man. Not fun. Two men know they really fuck each other up, that if they fought they would probably both get hurt, and that there are interpersonal and legal repercussions to punching someone.
Which brings us to lesbians. Women are never taught not to hit people. They also underestimate how much damage a punch can do to a person. And they are very likely to report violence against them.

>> No.75564771

>>75564444
>The states have an embarrassing USPS mail loss problem,
Other than Trump's crony obviously trying to sabotage it, this is the first I'm hearing about it...

>about how many states refuse all auditing of their voting process
Yes this does suck, but it isn't an easy task in the first place.
My state, Iowa, has ninety nine counties.
You've heard of Steve King, right?
The reason that human garbage bag even got a CONGRESSIONAL SEAT in the first place is because no one else was wanted to run for it.
A SEAT IN CONGRESS!
Now tell me how the hell are we going to get someone to audit Dickinson County's voting?

>I'm going to trust you were honest earlier where you lamented voter turnout.
Uh, I wasn't that poster and they weren't lamenting, they were pointing out how people are voting in record numbers BECAUSE they are unsatisfied with how the system has been ignoring them.
The reason Felony and Citizenship criteria are so heavily criticized is because they are the mechanics used to suppress voters.
Citizenship is often used as a racial profiling gimmick to deny persons of color the ability to vote because they don't adhere to strict, often arbitrary criteria that can easily be invoked by bias poll workers.

Felony disenfranchisement is also a huge issue for the same reasons, Law Enforcement can be systemically racist and saddle young people of color with Felony Charges for minor offensives, and even if they DO reform they still end up locked out of the levers of Democratic Government despite serving their court mandated sentences and trying to repay their debit to society.

Ironically, that Voter Verification bullshit I was talking about earlier?
It's because Iowa is perfectly willing to issue non-citizen Immigrant Workers Drivers Licenses and Vehicle Registries.
Honestly it's better for everyone if they do, you still need to pass a Driver's Educational Course to get a License, and having Registered Vehicles is far less of a hassle than UN-registered Vehicles.

>> No.75564830

>>75551147
>How would it go down in reality?
It wouldn't, for a lot of reasons, but first and foremost women are simply incapable of fighting their own battles; the simply aren't psychologically equipped to handle the concept of laying down their life for a cause, as that would require the capacity to acknowledge a higher calling than one's own self-interest, which women lack.

>> No.75564921

>>75564771
>The reason Felony and Citizenship criteria are so heavily criticized is because they are the mechanics used to suppress voters.
because you imagine that they are*

>Citizenship is often used as a racial profiling gimmick
it really isn't. citizenship is easily proved.

>they wuz good boys they dindu nuffin
wow, a felony apologist in the wild

>> No.75564964

>>75564771
>The reason that human garbage bag even got a CONGRESSIONAL SEAT in the first place is because no one else was wanted to run for it.

Why didn't you run?

>> No.75564977

>>75564964
because he's 16 and 16 year olds can't run for congress

>> No.75564988

>>75564771
>Citizenship is often used as a racial profiling gimmick to deny persons of color the ability to vote because they don't adhere to strict, often arbitrary criteria that can easily be invoked by bias poll workers.
Please explain how, exactly, citizenship is "arbitrary".

>> No.75565010

>>75564988
There's no American race, we're all part of the same race, the human race.

>> No.75565183

>>75564921
>because you imagine that they are*
No, they are.
>it really isn't. citizenship is easily proved.
It isn't when someone claims your papers are not in proper order...
>wow, a felony apologist in the wild
Hey not my fault a guy busted for drugs or VANDALISM when he was a teen is more civilly motivated that the average "Caucasian" American...

>>75564964
>Why didn't you run?
>>75564977
>because he's 16 and 16 year olds can't run for congress
It was 2003, so I was 15 at the time, and the now defunct 5th District was on the other side of the State...
...We also had such disinterest in our state that we LOST a Congressional Seat...

>>75564988
>Please explain how, exactly, citizenship is "arbitrary".
>>75565010
>There's no American race, we're all part of the same race, the human race.
More to the point is that documentation of said Citizenship can be declared invalid or otherwise not sufficient.

You think a Karen is bad when she calls the police, imagine her actually having legal authority and you get a racial suppression poll worker.

>> No.75565192

>>75565183
>More to the point is that documentation of said Citizenship can be declared invalid or otherwise not sufficient.
have you considered showing up with the right documentation you fucking idiot

>> No.75565257

>>75565192
>have you considered showing up with the right documentation you fucking idiot
And HOW MANY Forms of Identification do you walk around with?
I think here in Iowa you still need TWO if you aren't already registered...
So if you don't have your Driver's License, your birth certificate, AND a Piece of mail with your address on it, you're Shit out of Luck when it comes to voting...
And that's the minimum recommend amount of identification for a natural American-English speaking Caucasian male who nobody is going to give two shits to when showing up at the polls.

>> No.75565274

>>75565257
maybe take the TWO forms of identification with you on voting day then
it's not rocket science

>> No.75565331

>>75565274
>maybe take the TWO forms of identification with you on voting day then
Yes, because everyone's parents had both the foresight and economic ability to have purchased a copy their Birth Certificate, not to mention they're Driver's License Photo ID won't be rejected for "not looking like 'em" requiring a third and probably fourth form of Identification...

But YEAH, The United States is known for it's strict identification policies for things like buying Firearms or booze, so everyone carries around four forms of ID...

>> No.75565352

>>75565331
why are you so obsessed with things that people just "carry around"? is the idea of people having a basic understanding of planning anathema to you?

>> No.75565410

>>75565352
Because if a Poll Worker is racially suppressing the vote, they will try to use every loop hole they can to make a minority Citizen not vote, meaning you'll have to have every form of Identification you can muster to MAYBE over come their bullshit, if they don't just call ICE on you because the common forms of ID are all easily acquired by "illegal" Immigrants anyways.

>> No.75565413

>>75551147
>>75551252
Jesus christ the cringe.
Never come back.

>> No.75565420

>>75565410
why the quotation marks? they are illegal, no two ways about it

>> No.75565451

>>75565420
>why the quotation marks? they are illegal, no two ways about it
Because a far greater percentage of them make better American Citizens anyways, and they were probably brought to Iowa, a little more than a THOUSAND MILES away from the Southern Boarder (They COULD have come from Canada, but WHY?!), by the big Ag Businesses needing cheap labor to work the fields and the slaughter houses.
Hell, that's probably how they got their forms of Identification in the first place.

>> No.75565754

>>75551147
It wouldn't work. Nobody would be willing to do the dirtiest and most dangerous job, nobody would have the balls to take leadership and make difficult decisions, everyone would cry at the slightest sign of hardship with nobody to dry their tears and they're fucked even harder if there's a neighboring society that competes with them over scarce resources.

Le Epik Utopia that you see in media is wishful thinking, pushed by women and nu-males who express little more than the natural female instinct to hate men. It's like how in children's cartoons, a society run by children is depicted as utopia as well. Except even these have the common sense to eventually wheel around into "parents are annoying but necessary".

>> No.75565817

>>75564362
>>75564407
>Very true, especially in an environment like a Space Colony where every bit of usefulness matters.
Wouldn't a space colony which wasn't a meritocracy from the start end up with everyone dying horribly?

>> No.75565848

>>75565817
>Wouldn't a space colony which wasn't a meritocracy from the start end up with everyone dying horribly?
If Space Station 13 has taught me anything... Probably yeah...

>> No.75565989

>>75564089
I, for one, would much rather be poor in America than poor in the USSR or Mexico.

>> No.75566080

>>75562275
>Why not force them out and let newer, more competitive corporations take their place
I agree, failed corporations should be allowed to fail and that competition is necessary to a healthy economy. Thus, the barriers to entry should be lowered in the form of getting rid of regulations put into place by their payrolled politicians for the purpose of stymying smaller businesses. I'm glad we could agree on something.

>> No.75566218

>>75566080
>barriers to entry should be lowered in the form of getting rid of regulations
And dumping Mercury straight into the Water Table can't POSSIBLY go wrong...

>> No.75566264

>>75566080
>regulations put into place by their payrolled politicians for the purpose of stymying smaller businesses
France is the perfect example of this. Because those market hating socialist whining about "muh big corporations" the country has a lot of regulations placed on corporations like being forced to have union representatives within the company regardless of how many workers are part of a union, or laws that make it damn near impossible to fire employees. But because even the French realize that this would choke and strangle small businesses, this only applies to companies with 50 or more employees. What the French people thought they'd get is restrained large companies while small companies can still grow. What they actually got is a hard limit on how large small companies can grow (49 employees), middle sized companies that struggle because they're too large to be exempted but too small to survive the blow to their profits, while the large companies watch their competition crash and burn from a safe distance.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/24/business/international/the-number-that-many-french-businesses-fear.html#:~:text=Economists%20say%20France's%2050%2Dplus,largest%20economy%20runs%20an%20unemployment

This article is a perfect example. Some guy with a passion for rockclimbing made it into a business, but instead of running a far more efficient single company with 147 employees he's forced to operate three separate (and less efficient) companies with 49 employees each.

>> No.75566444

>>75565183
>You think a Karen is bad when she calls the police, imagine her actually having legal authority and you get a racial suppression poll worker.

If the problem you have with a form of identification is that someone can refute it, she can just as well refute your notarized signature.

>> No.75566462

>>75560579
wholesome

>> No.75566493

>>75566218
>we'd like to make it easier for companies to compete
>"lol, you just want to kill grandma and put black people in chains"

Pottery.

>> No.75566624

>>75566218
yes let's reduce an argument to something that wasn't said and any sane person would disagree with
congratulations, you I AM SILLY in human form

>> No.75566666

>>75566444
>If the problem you have with a form of identification is that someone can refute it, she can just as well refute your notarized signature.
Of course, but it's far harder to racial profile someone when working with just a signature.

>>75566493
You say that, but it does usually end up being "Why can't we just flush this Hazardous Industrial Waste down the toilet?"
Fuck man, they've literally sold chemical dumping grounds to build schools on...

>>75566624
>yes let's reduce an argument to something that wasn't said and any sane person would disagree with
Except they've totally fucking done it and would do it again if it made them even a cent more.

>> No.75566739

>>75566666
>Of course, but it's far harder to racial profile someone when working with just a signature.

All the tests on anonymous resumes vs. ones with "racially codex" names says otherwise.

>You say that, but it does usually end up being "Why can't we just flush this Hazardous Industrial Waste down the toilet?"

So lets not do anything and let the big corporations to lobby competition stifling regulations until there's only Disney Tencent left.

>> No.75567962

>>75566666
Imagine being this stupid but also getting so many numbers in a row on an image board.

>> No.75567994

>>75566666
Begone, Mega Satan

>> No.75568010

>>75551147
>How would an all-female society actually work?
Poorly

>> No.75568161

>>75565183
Hey retard-anon. Vandalism isn't a felony unless it causes massive damage to expensive property. You're an easily disproven moron.

>>75564771
>this is the first time I'm hearing of it
Willful ignorance doesn't excuse your ignorance.
>auditing how the fuck does that work
Well moron, they have teams of people who check all their records vs their results. You thinking it's hard because you lack experience doesn't distract from the fact they're blocking accountability even to their own voters.
>Law Enforcement can be systemically racist
What country are you in? This is not correct in the United States. Statistically in the U.S. police are less likely to kill or arrest a minority proportional to the amount of crime they commit.
>Felony Charges for minor offensives
A: Police don't convict people
B: You again have no clue how felonies work.
>immigrant workers
You just confused immigrant with illegal aliens, and your statement makes no sense because of that.

You're wrong about literally everything, and it's funny to me that >>75564444
pointed out that you were a zero
-information Dunning Kruger "genius" and also got some nice quad quads.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action