Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.71787473 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

>If you kill an evil person you are good
>If you rape an evil person you are also evil

...Huh?

>> No.71787497

>>71787473
One is a necessary action, one is wanton cruelty

>> No.71787498

Because the first removes an evil person from the world while the second has a chance of breeding more evil people.

>> No.71787503

The act of killing an evil person is not good, if it was events like the Blood War would cause the lower planes to slowly become good because of all the Demon/Devil killing.

>> No.71787511

>>71787497
This, only autists can't grasp the difference. Now fuck off OP, this isn't the place for therapy.

>> No.71787513

>>71787473
Raping them doesn't prevent them from performing more evil acts.

>> No.71787519

>>71787473
think of the evil person as a rabid dog

>> No.71787533

>>71787473
Nothing wrong with giving a girl a last dicking before cutting her throat, especially if she's a blasphemer, thief, or whore. Entirely lawful good.

>> No.71787546

>>71787473
>If you kill an evil person you are good
Sauce?

>> No.71787548 [DELETED] 

>>71787533
OK Republican.

>> No.71787554

>>71787533
lawful good for marale

>> No.71787560

>>71787473
CLEARLY, it is about the action and not the victim. Therefore, the most good thing one can do is to kill lots of people.
Raping them to death is a grey area.

>> No.71787568

>>71787533
t.LE

>> No.71787601

What is it with you creepy neckbeards and rape? Rape and slavery threads daily. What the fuck?

>> No.71787614

>>71787546
If it's the best way of balancing the utilitarian scales, yes. In fantasy land without an effective rehabilitatory justice system a quick clean death is often the best way to prevent an outlaw from causing further harm, in less chaotic settings such frontier justice becomes evil because there are better alternatives available.

>> No.71787633

>>71787546
Gary Gygax

>> No.71787634

>>71787601
Underage edgelords and autists, every time.

>> No.71787635

>>71787473
>If you kill an evil person you are good
Even in the context of black and white deendee alignments, evil people kill eachother all the time.

>> No.71787647

>>71787548
I'm kinda sick of americans and their politics

>> No.71787677

>>71787601
It's obvious bait. The only thing to do is ignore it or funpost with sage.

>> No.71787681

>character has inborn genetic gift that lets him see future
>keeps getting hints of a truth that will be vital to defeat a great evil that has slaughtered millions
>family line passes on this trait
>he needs to have kids but hasn't yet as this gift gives him near perfect insight and allows him to avoid death
>gets trapped in bunker during biological attack and catches zombie Ebola
>has a 50% kill rate
>realizes he is probably going to die
>realizes he needs to impregnate a woman
>is also delirious on fever
>tries to rape female soldier he knows
>he is weak as fuck so she knocks him out
>when he wakes up they exile him from the bunker and leave him to fend for himself
>he survives disease which is basically a coinflip
Is this character morally redeemable? There was a chance she would die as well but he was near certain he would die based on his symptoms and knew he needed to have a child so his gift could continue to evolve with the next generation.

This situation sounds contrived but emerged organically. I've considered retconning the whole thing because the character is meant to be an antihero but not actually evil.

Can his actions be justified?

>> No.71787683

>>71787473
Killing someone can be done without great effort, and can also be done in a painless manner, but can be done with righteous intention above all else

Rape is an act of torture, subjecting one to prolonged pain and suffering from which sadistic pleasure is extracted. You cannot rape with righteous intent. You can rape as a retaliatory act, against one whom you feel deserves it, but you have crossed the line of delivering justice and are now committing vengeance.

To paint them both the same shade of gray is ignorant or disingenuous, or both.

>> No.71787685

>>71787647
That sort of unthinking brutality is innate to the human race, unfortunately you'll find it everywhere.

>> No.71787707

>>71787683
Both. OP is a fag.

>> No.71787710

>>71787473
>if you kill a rabid wolf you are good
>if you rape a rabid wolf, you probably now have diseases

>> No.71787714

see this.

>> No.71787751

>>71787685
Americans aren't really human

>> No.71787760 [DELETED] 

>>71787647
I agree, Republicans should all be killed and their ideology banned.

>> No.71787807

>>71787760
Eradicating their ideology of "fuck you, got mine" would make you far more inhuman than them in the process.

>> No.71787843

>>71787760
>I only kill bad people

t. antifa

>> No.71787911

>>71787473
The penis shoots seeds and creates new life to poison the earth with a plague of men as once it was, but the gun shoots death and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals.

Go forth and kill.

>> No.71787932

>>71787911
HAIL ZARDOZ

>> No.71788085

>>71787760
>>71787807
Imagine being genocidal towards ruralite americans and the charlatans that trick them. What is this board anymore?

>> No.71788135

>>71787473
>>If you kill an evil person you are good
Removing a threat that would inflict harm on you and those you hold dear.
>>If you rape an evil person you are also evil
Debasement of your Self and Name

>> No.71788157

>>71788085
>ruralite americans
it's about a 55-45 split in most rural areas, with the odd exception. Doesn't really matter considering both parties are the same corrupt capitalists, just representing different corporate interests.

>> No.71788238

>>71788085
Their moral weakness and spite have allowed this evil to overwhelm us. Even as good people try to fight back, Republicans actively sabotage it. No more excuses and tolerance for these traitors. That time has passed.

>> No.71788241

>>71787473
Deriving pleasure from doing harmful deeds as evil, yes.
Deriving pleasure from doing harmful deeds that serve no other purpose than for you to derive pleasure from them is double evil.

>> No.71788251

>>71788085
Imagine misunderstanding an admonishment against fanaticism this hard.

>> No.71788275

>>71788238
Yeah, because Democrats aren't just another front for big business to pull the populace's strings. The whole system needs an overhaul, preferential voting and no lobbying at the very least.

>> No.71788339

>>71787497
>One is a necessary action
Debatable.

>one is wanton cruelty
To call punishment by humiliation "wanton cruelty" shows your bias and double-standard.

>>71787498
Why not punish the evil person first before removing her?
Also are you implying babies are evil?

>>71787511
Thats an amazing claim when you consider that you casually agreed with someone who seems to have sociopathic tendencies just because it seems "moral" at casual glance.

>>71787513
By that logic you could argue that killing them doesn't actually punish them for evil acts...

>>71787519
Okay. Why not punishing the rabid dog before I put it down?

>>71787533
This!

>>71787560
As horrible as it sounds at least its sound logic. Also the "Raping to Death" part seems rather interesting from a moral standpoint.

>> No.71788365

>>71787601
>>71787634
>>71787677
What is it with redditors and newfags being so triggered by rape?
Do you have such a hard time with disconnecting reality and fiction that even fictive rape triggers you into raping your dog or something?

>> No.71788393

>>71788339
Oh right, you're a retributive retard. Don't dress up your torture fetish as anything other than what it is. Never increase suffering if you can help it, do what needs to be done quickly and cleanly. Those who say otherwise are looking for an excuse to jack off under the table.

>> No.71788398

>>71787760
>>71787807
>>71788085
>>71788157
>>71788238
>>71788251
Thank god Corona will take care of cityfags and liberals pretty quickly now, huh?

>> No.71788403

>>71788365
Not rape, the idea that you morally blind faggots don't understand why causing needless harm is evil and then get defensive when you're called cunts. Autism is linked with lower empathy you know.

>> No.71788416

>>71788339
Evil people have evil babies.

>> No.71788420

>>71788398
but old republicans are the most vulnerable, and the rich republicans fleeing the cities they depend on are bringing it to rural areas instead of escaping it. combined with the somehow more shit healthcare rural america has, it's a recipe for disaster. see how republican mississippi is doing. place is a shit show.

>> No.71788444

>>71787473
Plenty of people revel in the idea of a criminal being raped in prison

>> No.71788457

>>71788393
>Oh right, you're a retributive retard. Don't dress up your torture fetish as anything other than what it is.
Oh you are a leniency retard. Dont dress up your moral masochist fetish as anything other than what it is.

>Never increase suffering if you can help it, do what needs to be done quickly and cleanly.
Why?
Doesnt the depend on how evil the person is?
Its hilarious how you are this self-rightous while at the same time having a moral-relativist position.
Then again this contradiction would make sense if you are a Leftist since Doublethink and lack of Self-Awareness is a something they wear as a badge of honour.

>Those who say otherwise are looking for an excuse to jack off under the table.
*yawn* Not an argument.

>> No.71788461

>>71788444
Those people are monsters.

>> No.71788490

>>71788461
No they're pretty average people. Often left wing too lmao

>> No.71788492

>>71788365
This is also bait.

>> No.71788504

>>71788457
Leniency my ass, kill them all but don't do it because you want to get off. Nothing depends, either you're utilitarian and torture increases net suffering or you're deontologist and torture goes against the categorical imperative. You have no logic to back you up but the will to gratify your sick desires.
>Not an argument
You still haven't given one for why torture is right you fuckwit.

>> No.71788518

>>71787473
If you are good, it sometimes leads to violent conflict that is resolved in a lethal confrontation.
If you are good, there will never be a confrontation where you solve something with rape. Or if there is, it's conversion by Divine Dingus, and the sex is so heavenly it opens her heart to good.

>> No.71788522

>>71788490
Does the world around you look like one where "average" doesn't mean mildly evil? Neither of those labels mean "good".

>> No.71788526

>>71787473
>if you kill an evil person you are good
>if you torture an evil person for fun and profit you are also evil

You're a dipshit. If someone needs to explain the difference between why ending a threat is different from torturing someone, you've already failed as a moral being.

>> No.71788556

>>71787760
>their ideology banned.
Believing Politicians actions are based on ideology and not cynical self interest.

>> No.71788559

>>71788526
What if you torture them for national security?

>> No.71788560

>>71788403
>Not rape, the idea that you morally blind faggots don't understand why causing needless harm is evil
Whats with this weird strawman?
Where has anyone said that rape as a punishment is needless harm?
How about raping someone evil to death then?
How is it that you people never have any issue with being lenient and merciful to people who never extended said thing to others while you are so selfrighteous about it?

>and then get defensive when you're called cunts
Maybe because you cant make a logical argument for shit and cant manage a single sentence without namecalling and none of this convinces anyone. Maybe its a YOU-problem.

>Autism is linked with lower empathy
Where does that leave you when you have no empathy for the victim but plenty for the perp?

>> No.71788562

>>71788526
Just watch, he's going to splutter LEFTIST because he can't separate the bare minimum of humanity from politics.

>> No.71788570

>>71788559
Torture doesn't work.

>> No.71788581

>>71788559
As long as they are brown. And you don't let anyone take pictures of you next to them doing a big thumbs up

>> No.71788604

>>71788559
Means to an end. The torture itself remains vile and the question becomes whether it's the lesser evil. Torture is often an unreliable means of gathering information and rape in particular is a wildcard relative to just electrocuting them. People are shitting on you because rape brings pleasure into it and muddies your motivations, chances are you're a freak who fantasises about situations where you're "forced" to rape rather than a decent human being that dreads such an eventuality.

>> No.71788636

>>71788398
>boomer doomer literally will kill millions of cuckservatives

>> No.71788650

>>71788560
Fuck you and fuck your bait. You need a therapist and I'm not getting paid for this shit. Read almost any moral philosophy to see what a pathetic twisted thing you are.

>> No.71788665

>>71788504
>>71788504
>Leniency my ass, kill them all but don't do it because you want to get off
Strawman.
Or is projection because you yourself are the person to get off on rape and thus assume that I do too?


>torture increases net suffering
what in the fuck? This sounds like the bikecuck-argument.

>you're deontologist and torture goes against the categorical imperative
Not really.

>You have no logic to back you up but the will to gratify your sick desires.
Holy shit you went full holier-than-thou. You keep projection that it has somehow to do with MY desires when its you came up with the idea that I would enjoy it. You are a real fucking wierdo.

>You still haven't given one for why torture is right you fuckwit.
Because you still haven't gaven an argument to me why torture and humilation on someone who infilcted it on others is evil other than your autistic screeching.

Try logic instead of being some emotional autistic and acting like a woman.

>> No.71788674

>>71787473
>If you kill an evil person you are good
*likely neutral

>If you rape an evil person you are also evil
yes

>> No.71788686

>>71787647
It's an election year, prepare for it to get much worse unless the virus kills off the /pol/sters

>> No.71788721

>>71788604
Literally just wanted to post that picture and have nothing to do with the rest of the discussion.
Okay, mayyybe I wanted to post some Dutchko stuff first and had second thoughts about that.

>> No.71788746

>>71788665
>you still haven't gaven an argument to me why torture and humilation on someone who infilcted
Because torture and humiliation is evil no matter who commits it on whom, since there is no rational reason to do it, since >>71788570.

>> No.71788761

>>71788686
That would require them to leave their basement.

>> No.71788771

>>71788526
>if you torture an evil person for fun
Who claimed that anyone is doing that for fun? Why cant you make a moral argument without this weird strawman?

>and profit
By your definition soldiers and lawmen are evil then?

>You're a dipshit.
Still better than being a retard.

>If someone needs to explain the difference between why ending a threat is different from torturing someone
Thats not how it works. By your definition any kind of punishment other than death would be torture and thats just mindbogglingly retarded and illogical.

>,you've already failed as a moral being.
Please take that "no true scotsman" and shove it back up your ass where it belongs.

>> No.71788794

>>71788339
>Okay. Why not punishing the rabid dog before I put it down?
The purpose of punishment is to teach.
You punish a child not for the sake of retribution but to teach that child that their behavior was inappropriate.
If an individual's crime is sufficient that death is a warranted response, then they can't/won't learn from punishment.
At that point any punishment imposed prior to the execution is just an exercise in sadism.

>> No.71788807

>>71787614

This. The lesser evil of executing bad people is good in the normal setting because its the better solution to avoid future evil. Raping the evil person doesn't avoid any evil in the future except enjoying its suffering, wich is evil in itself.

>> No.71788814 [DELETED] 

>>71787473
There are some underlying premises, namely
>1. The lives of men are worth more than the lives of women
>2. Only men get killed
>3. Only women get raped

Change premise 2 and murder is suddenly horrible, which is why you'll get shifty glances if you slit a woman's throat regardless of her actions leading up to that moment.

Change premise 3 and rape is not only acceptable, it's hilarious.

Change premise 1 and suddenly you're forced to classify women as psychopaths.

>> No.71788824

>>71788650
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM OFFENDED AND ANYTHING THAT OFFENDS ME IS EVIL

Its amazing what kind of shit a psychopath can spew with zero self-reflection.
I dont know what to tell you. If you cant have a rational discussion about something you dislike without shitting and pissing yourself it is a YOU-Problem.

>> No.71788827

>>71788771
>>71788746
>there is no rational reason to do it
The only reason left is pain. You do it because you enjoy inflicting pain.

>> No.71788859

>>71788827
That's not a rational reason. Also that's evil.

>> No.71788869

>>71787473
The gun is good, the penis is evil.

>> No.71788875

>>71788559
> for national security
Than the people in charge of your security are fucking retards. Torture as a successful method of information gathering has been shit since inception. People will say anything you want to hear, correct or false, to make you stop.

>> No.71788898

>>71788746
>Because torture and humiliation is evil no matter who commits it on whom
I disagree.

>since there is no rational reason to do it, since >>71788570.
Well here you are just making a claim without backing it up.
And even if it doesn't work it still doesnt logically explain why doing wicked things to the wicked is evil.

Omitting my arguments does not mean that you answered them.

>> No.71788947

>>71788859
Well done. Now you know why rape is evil.
>>71788869
Based Zardoz.

>> No.71788957

>>71788898
So if it doesn't work, and there isn't a point other than to cause pain or humiliate for your own enjoyment, how is that not "evil"
You're taking enjoyment from the act of inflicting unnecessary pain on something for no reason aside from getting your giggles. In what way is that good or even gray.

>> No.71788970

>>71788898
I'm sure that perp disagreed when the victim said they were evil.

>> No.71789008

>>71788794
>The purpose of punishment is to teach.
>You punish a child not for the sake of retribution but to teach that child that their behavior was inappropriate
Thats a fair viewpoint.

>If an individual's crime is sufficient that death is a warranted response, then they can't/won't learn from punishment.
At that point any punishment imposed prior to the execution is just an exercise in sadism.
Here is where it falls apart.
Why is it sadism to inflect an equal measure of pain on someone as retribution?
Why do you assume that they cannot learn from pain or their own suffering before its time to go?
If death is the sufficient response I do not see why inflicting suffering until death arrives is evil.

>> No.71789018

How is this /tg/ related? Is OP running a villain campaign?

>> No.71789024

>>71787473 (OP)
There are some underlying premises, namely
>1. The lives of women are worth more than the lives of men
>2. Only men get killed
>3. Only women get raped

Change premise 2 and murder is suddenly horrible, which is why you'll get shifty glances if you slit a woman's throat regardless of her actions leading up to that moment.

Change premise 3 and rape is not only acceptable, it's hilarious.

Change premise 1 and suddenly you're forced to classify women as psychopaths.

Reposted because I made a mistake in the original post

>> No.71789044

>>71788898
>I disagree.
Then you are wrong.
>Well here you are just making a claim without backing it up.
Read a book.
>And even if it doesn't work it still doesnt logically explain why doing wicked things to the wicked is evil.
Doing evil things is evil, unless you are stopping more evil from being created. By definition. This comes a priori from the fact that we are talking about good and evil. If you are too retarded to understand that, I can't help you.

>> No.71789058

>>71789008
>wow, having my balls chopped off sure taught me how thieving is wrong
Pain is a blunt instrument, you only teach them to fear those who have power to dispense it. There are no moral awakenings here.

>> No.71789088

>>71788771
>>71788898
There is no reason to torture the person in the first place if you're going to kill him. If you're doing it for information that's a legitimate reason. If you do it as a demonstration for other people to learn, such as public crucifixion, that's a legitimate reason. But if it's for the pleasure of the person torturing the victim and nothing else it's hedonism and sadism, both of which are evil. You kill someone who is evil to prevent more evil. That is retribution: the consequence of their evil deeds. To hurt someone who has done evil to you without the intention of teaching them to be a better person is revenge which is an evil act. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

>> No.71789129

>>71787497
There was no reason for the thread to progress past this point.

FPBP

>> No.71789142

>>71789129
The reason is that OP craves attention and we're easy to bait.

>> No.71789155

>>71789129
Why are you bumping it then, instead of saging, you fucking retard?

>> No.71789156

>>71788827
>>71788859
>The only reason left is pain.
Yes. Which is a very valid reason.
Again, why is it moral to grand someone a swift death who didn't extend the same mercy to others?
Why are you so hell-bent on putting mercy before justice?

>You do it because you enjoy inflicting pain.
No that's just you projecting your weird fetishes on me.

I could make the same argument about you in fact:
>hurr durr you are only obsessed with mercy because you jack off at night to being self-rightous faggot.

>>71788957
>So if it doesn't work, and there isn't a point other than to cause pain or humiliate for your own enjoyment, how is that not "evil"
Because justice and retribution are not evil by default.
Just like mercy isnt good by default.

>>71788970
ok.

>> No.71789192

>>71789018
How are Alignments not /tg/ related?
Are you new here?

>> No.71789216

>>71789058
In Islam, Muhammad ordained that stealing as much as half a dinar is to be punished with the cutting off of hands and feet on opposite sides. This means that for
>the first offense, the right hand is cut off
>the second offense, the left foot is cut off
>the third offense, the left hand is cut off
>the fourth offense, the right foot is cut off
>the fifth offense leads to an execution
and all that made me wonder is if this isn't severe overkill. I mean, how the fuck do you even steal something without hands and feet?

>>71789192
How new are YOU? Complaining that X or Y isn't related to traditional games is the new board culture. What, do you think that "you don't even need other boards" is still a thing? Are you stuck in 2016 or something?

>> No.71789223

>>71789156
>Because justice and retribution are not evil by default.
>Just like mercy isnt good by default.
If you don't believe in good and evil then why does it matter?

>> No.71789234

>>71787497
Agreed, murder is never OK.

>> No.71789261

>>71789156
>Because justice and retribution are not evil by default.
>Just like mercy isnt good by default.
Retributive justice is evil by default. Rehabilitative justice is good by default.
Mercy is good if it leads to less evil in the world.

>> No.71789268

>>71788339
>To call punishment by humiliation "wanton cruelty" shows your bias and double-standard.
Rape is a form of psychological torture far more severe than simple humiliation. It's the difference between burying someone up to their neck next to an anthill covered in honey and simply shooting them in the face.

>> No.71789301

>>71789044
>hen you are wrong.
uh, NO U, I guess?

>Read a book.
Shave your legs.

>Doing evil things is evil, unless you are stopping more evil from being created
Again, bikecuck argument.

>By definition.
No.

>This comes a priori from the fact that we are talking about good and evil. If you are too retarded to understand that, I can't help you.
No, you are just too retarded to explain and defend your viewpoint properly which is why I am running circles around you.

Because all your point boils down to is being offended about rape and thus no matter what rape is always evil worse than murder for you and that my friend, is beyond messed up.
That you accept this contradiction without even thinking about it is even more messed up.

>> No.71789317

>>71789261
>Retributive justice is evil by default. Rehabilitative justice is good by default.
So the entire justice system as it exists right now is evil, or are you just a centrist repeating status quo talking points without understanding them? Following your beliefs to their logical extreme would mean the abolition of the death penalty, the abolition of life imprisonment, the abolition of imprisonment in general and case-by-case psychological guidance for every criminal in a facility that still allows them to participate in society as much as possible (as to not estrange them, which would be detrimental to their rehabilitation). This system would be applied to everyone, from the teenager who steals a Mars bar from the gas station to the architects of genocides.

You've also unwisely burned down your last bridge, that of "ok, maybe not EVERYONE can be rehabilitated". Remember: you declared rehabilitation by default good and retribution by default bad.

>> No.71789319

>>71789301
Thanks for the laugh anon, I needed that.

>> No.71789337

>>71789058
>Pain is a blunt instrument, you only teach them to fear those who have power to dispense it. There are no moral awakenings here.

Which is why is tried and true. If you lost your balls you will probably avoid losing something else.

>> No.71789371

>>71787497
/Thread

>> No.71789386

>>71787681
>he needs to have kids but hasn't yet as this gift gives him near perfect insight and allows him to avoid death
>perfect insight
Why didn't he just look into the future and realise he survives ebola? If he can't see his own future, why does he have perfect insight to avoid death but dying from Ebolaids doesn't trigger that? Surely he'd realise it isn't going to kill him lmao.

You can't really justify him attempting to rape someone when his power basically didn't tell he'd die, so he'd survive the disease. Maybe you could salvage it by him realising it was a fever dream. Perhaps she gets kicked out too for being in contact with Ebolaids and they stubbornly make up to survive together. Then it turns out it wasn't a delusion.

>> No.71789389

>>71789317
>So the entire justice system as it exists right now is evil
Yes.
>Following your beliefs to their logical extreme would mean the abolition of the death penalty, the abolition of life imprisonment, the abolition of imprisonment in general and case-by-case psychological guidance for every criminal in a facility that still allows them to participate in society as much as possible (as to not estrange them, which would be detrimental to their rehabilitation). This system would be applied to everyone, from the teenager who steals a Mars bar from the gas station to the architects of genocides.
No, until the rehabilitation is complete the offenders need to be separated from normal society, and only come into contact with those willing and trained to help them. If the person cannot in fact be rehabilitated, this basically ends up as a life prison sentence. Otherwise you are right.

>> No.71789414

>>71789337
>learn from pain or their own suffering before its time to go?
They learn to fear the man with the knife, if that man was cutting them for not raping hard enough they'd rape harder. Your lesson is divorced from actual morality, it's pure might makes right.

>> No.71789424

>>71789024
Fuck off, incel.

>> No.71789479

>>71787681
>Is delirious on fever
>Sound logic gets twisted
I would go so far as saying your antihero doesn't even need to be redeemed. Maybe it would be different if he actually succeeded, but right now all he's guilty of is getting sick and making a bad decision.

>> No.71789481

>>71789424
You're mad because I'm right, simp.

>> No.71789537

>>71789088
>But if it's for the pleasure of the person torturing the victim and nothing else it's hedonism and sadism
Strawman again.

> You kill someone who is evil to prevent more evil. That is retribution:
No. You can very well use retribution to punish someone before you kill him if his deeds warrant it.
Yes death is the final punishment but at no point is it less moral to arrive at the endpoint through inflicting pain. If the evildoer expressed remorse then it might be fitting to administer mercy through a swift death. Or not.

>An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
Using an illogical quote which is an appeal to emotion is not a good argument.

>> No.71789538

>>71787473

Feminism.

>> No.71789560

>>71789024
>Only women get raped
Wrong.

>> No.71789600

>>71789537
It's not an illogical quote, you're advocating shitting up the world beyond what is necessary and acting self-righteous about it.

>> No.71789623

>>71788794
No, a person who's being executed has been deemed to be beyond redemption. Their execution serves 2 purposes: to rid the world of them and to allow their deaths to serve as a warning to anyone else who would attempt what they were executed for.

>> No.71789635

>>71789560
Work on your reading comprehension. I didn't say that it's an objective truth that only women get raped, I said that the assumption "only women get raped" is an underlying assumption when one concludes that murder is fine but rape is not. Read the entire post start to finish before replying, don't get trigger happy the moment you see something that offends your gynocentric "sensibilities".

>> No.71789670

>>71789635
Murder isn't fine though, what it is is an effective lesser evil. Rape is an evil that very rarely is.

>> No.71789719

>>71789635
>I said that the assumption "only women get raped" is an underlying assumption when one concludes that murder is fine but rape is not.
But that's still not true. All you need for "murder=fine, rape=not fine" is the realization that living with painful memories is worse than a swift death.

>> No.71789720

>>71789670
Read my post start to finish a second time.

>> No.71789729

>>71787473
That's because it doesn't remove the evil person in question.
Now if she STOPS being evil because of it or dies from it, THEN and only then can you say it's a good deed you've done.

>> No.71789747

>>71789719
>is the realization that living with painful memories is worse than a swift death
as evidenced by all the rape victims who bite their tongues and bleed out, or all the rape victims who are threatened with a gun and reply with "just shoot me".

>> No.71789752

>>71789720
Learn that I don't give a fuck about man v woman bullshit, utilitarianism applies just as easily to starfish.

>> No.71789764

>>71789386
>person gets forced to team up with their attempted rapist because of something that is directly the rapist's fault
That's just going to end in the soldier stoving prophecy-guy's head in like a rotten egg the moment she finds him.

>> No.71789781

>>71789747
>expecting victims of severe trauma to be rational

>> No.71789796

>>71789747
The human brain is an illogical survival engine. If people were able to dispassionately gaige their predicted future happiness without their lizard brain screaming at them many would choose death. In fact many mothers would smother their children in their cribs, good thing we aren't logical.

>> No.71789814

>>71789752
>I don't give a fuck about man v woman bullshit
Then why did you reply in the first place? You clearly don't want to engage with what I laid out in my first post so you're wasting time, effort and bandwidth.

>>71789781
>>71789796
Then why not correct things post-facto and euthanize them? You know, to save them from having to live with the painful memories.

>> No.71789838

>>71789129
Just because you feelings are being hurt by someone discussion something you do not like doesnt mean it should not being discussed.
Man up, buttercup.

>>71789142
Or. Maybe. Just maybe. I actually like discussing things related to /tg/ on /tg/. What a concept, right? Must really blow your mind when you are a fag from reddit and accustomed to the sanitized shit there.

>>71789216
> Are you stuck in 2016 or something?
Well yeah, I sure wish /tg/ wasnt triggered by literally fucking everything. Remember when we laughed about rape factories, using martial skills for abortions and fucking houses without their consent?

>>71789223
>If you don't believe in good and evil then why does it matter?
Oh I absolutly do but I disagree with your absolutistic view on it.

>>71789261
>Mercy is good if it leads to less evil in the world.
bikecuck once again.
It legit blows me mind how you people use this as an argument with no self-reflection whatsoever when it falls apart with basic scrutiny.

If I kill your mother should I not go to jail if I have 5 children to feed and they will starve otherwise? I mean you should be merciful here since it leads to less evil in the world and my kids growing up without a dead to provide for them, right?

>>71789268
>Rape is a form of psychological torture far more severe than simple humiliation
Which sounds like a great punishment then!
>It's the difference between burying someone up to their neck next to an anthill covered in honey and simply shooting them in the face.
...yes, and? Should we apply the same punishment to different levels of evil? That doesnt sound neither just nor fair.

>>71789319
You are welcome!

>> No.71789844

>>71789814
Because if we did things rationally we'd have to euthanize favella rats too, the world isn't ready for that kind of impartiality.

>> No.71789871

>>71789814
>Murder isn't fine though, what it is is an effective lesser evil. Rape is an evil that very rarely is.
Because your assumptions are bullshit. Opposing rape has nothing to do with gender, replace "rape" with "cutting off ears" and the argument stays the same.

>> No.71789898

>>71789814
>Then why not correct things post-facto and euthanize them? You know, to save them from having to live with the painful memories.
Because if you start killing people to preserve them from suffering, you'll end up killing the entire race.

>> No.71789901

>>71787473
>it's another "I should be able to rape characters without being seen as evil or disgusting" thread

>> No.71789904

>>71789838
>discussing things related to /tg/ on /tg/
Good, why don't you do that then? This ethics 101 that you're failing so miserably belongs on another board.

>> No.71789923

>>71789871
>Opposing rape has nothing to do with gender
Given how socially accepted the phenomenon of prison rape is, you're demonstrably wrong.

>replace "rape" with "cutting off ears"
Why ears? Why not, I don't know, part of the genitals? Because it proves me right maybe?

>> No.71789971

>>71789923
Because it's non-sexualised torture and just as disgusting. Sexless being with any moral fibre would come to similar conclusions, you are wrong across every possible iteration of sapient life.

>> No.71790003

>>71789670
>>71789719
>>71789781
>>71789796
>ending someone's life is less bad than leaving them with a trauma

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
How do you even claim this circular logic makes any sense?
Cutting someone's arm of creates trauma on the human brain, so cutting of someone's arm by your definition is worse than killing him.
This is where the moral relativism of the left has arrived at, holy fuck.

>> No.71790037

>>71787497
What if they're a follower of an evil/neutral love goddess that forces matrimony on any who forces you to marry and submit to the one that first takes you?
What if you're gonna dick them to redemption?

>> No.71790053

>>71790003
Yes, because ending a life serves the end of removing evil more effectively than inflicting trauma. Choosing correction by torture is like choosing to do surgery with a rusty spoon instead of a scalpel, ignorant or cruel.

>> No.71790064

>>71790003
>>ending someone's life is less bad than leaving them with a trauma
P.E.T.A. lives by that creed for decades

>> No.71790067

Is mass systemic rape to prevent otherwise inevitable population decay worse than organized genocide?

>> No.71790072

>>71789971
You... you are clearly missing the point, aren't you? You're so desperate to prove me wrong that you don't even understand what I was trying to say: I'm not saying rape is only horrible when it happens to women and funny when it happens to women, I'm saying society thinks that. I'm not saying female genital mutilation is horrible but male genital mutilation a purely aesthetic procedure that the mother can opt into at her leisure, I'm saying society thinks that. You cannot prove me wrong about this, you can only retreat and say "Well, I-I never cared about man-woman bullshit anyway!", which only raises the question why you're replying in the first place.

You're so obviously mad. It's best if you just stopped replying.

>> No.71790077

>>71789670
>>71789719
So if I tell you that I can either kill the both of you, or let both of you go after I rape you, you be fine with death?
Did I get that right?

>> No.71790090

>>71789901
>It's another: Why doesn't everyone agree with my morality. I think I should be able to murder a potato thief.

>> No.71790107

I keep forgetting how retarded this board is
>I want to rationalize my sexual power fantasies

Jerk off before you post

>> No.71790109

>>71787497
This, plus the fact neither is logical but in fact moral. That OP can't see how torture is worse then death is surprising.

>> No.71790148

>>71790072
Because some of society thinks that way and people who actually study ethics go beyond the herd's dumb gut feelings but still largely arrive at "torture bad". Read a damn book, the majority don't matter when you're discussing the logic of morality.
>>71790077
Whatever option lets me rape you right back, faggot.

>> No.71790164

>>71790109
Not on 4chan, we're all subhumans here. Some more so than others.

>> No.71790177

>>71790067
lets try it out. Gimme your address.

>> No.71790183

>>71787473
If you want a serious answer, ask someone else in person. Asking those sort of questions here only makes sense if you are desperate for attention but to cowardly to make yourself accountable in any way.

>> No.71790187

>>71790148
Fair enough, but why reply to a post you supposedly don't even care about only to ignore everything that post addresses? You could've just chosen to not reply to that post and move on with your day. What even drove you to derail this far? Ego?

>> No.71790200

>>71790064
PETA assumes all pets should be killed whether they've been traumatized or not.

>> No.71790255

>>71790109
>torture is worse then death.
Debatable. But torture isn't a morally justifiable punishment, even if the criminal was a monster themself.
Either kill them or imprison them. Anything else is stooping to their level.

>> No.71790287

>>71790187
Because it adresses something irrelevant, most people go with their gut feeling and that takes them to some retarded places. You're not a great sage for stating the obvious, there are good reasons to say rape is worse than killing. Murder is another matter, especially depending on if from the perp or victim's perspective and accounting for humanity's illogical survival instinct.

>> No.71790403

>>71790287

>> No.71790718

>>71789838
>If I kill your mother should I not go to jail if I have 5 children to feed and they will starve otherwise? I mean you should be merciful here since it leads to less evil in the world and my kids growing up without a dead to provide for them, right?
I mean, it's the responsibility of whatever moral authority is judging you to take care of your children, so that has nothing to do with mercy.
But please, tell me more how my argument "falls apart under basic scrutiny".

>>71790003
If you look at it logically death isn't a very big thing in the grand scheme of things. Hell, you are going to die anyway. It's nobody's fault that you cower in fear of it, like a little bitch.

>>71790077
Yes, I'd rather die than be raped by a faggot like you.

>> No.71790841

>>71787473
>If you kill an evil person you are good
I disagree, an evil person can kill an evil person, it's just that the only people a good person can kill without becoming evil by doing so is an evil person, and not all the time either, for example if an otherwise good person would decide to kill a random person and who they killed happened to be evil the supposedly once good person would still be evil.

Rape is an odd thing, you'd have to have somebody at your mercy to do it, so you can't really rape in self defence like you can with killing.
It'd have to be a hyper specific circumstance that necessitates a good person to rape.

'A witch is killing people with magic, you can overpower her but because of her magic you can't physically harm her and even while you have her pinned she can still cast murder spells, because magic can only be performed by virgins in this setting you can stop her by inserting your penis into her vagina'
In this scenario I'd argue you could still be a good person if you raped her, hell, it'd be unethical if you didn't rape her.

>> No.71791040

Acts of "evil" against evil people should always be considered good.

>> No.71791058

>>71787473
Classic Gygaxian alignment says rape is good, long as they're evil enough to deserve it. Eye for an eye was the way to go.

>> No.71791123

>>71788461
No, they simply let themselves by influenced by the irrational but entirely natural human desire to see those we percieve as evil be punished

>> No.71791136

>>71790841
Finally, now that's a proper scenario.

>> No.71791172

>>71791058
I don't recall anything in the Law of Solomon saying anything about punishing unrelated crimes with buttsex.

>> No.71791183

>>71791058
That's because Gygax based the Alignment system on Arthurian morality.
>>71791040
Spoken like true Lawful Evil.

>> No.71791639

>>71789414
Show me right without might. Show me where there is law without punishment.

>> No.71791669

>>71787473
>Why is rape bad?
The absolute state of this board

>> No.71791718

>>71787473
Who was the nigger that told you that lie? Killing all the men from the evil empire (yes they had different customs than us they all deserved to die) and then raping their women before integrating them into our far better empire is an act of mercy!
Now they don’t have to suffer their barbaric fathers, sons and husbands. Hell you are even gifting them whit far superior children that they could ever hope to have otherwise.

>> No.71791734

>>71788339
Do you honestly think an evil person is going to be a good parent to a rape baby?

>> No.71791750

>>71791639
Show me where right derives from might alone, your lesson is that nothing matters but the ability to inflict pain.

>> No.71791802

>>71791639
Quite a few religions manage to operate entirely on the promise of punishment, without actual punishment involved.

>> No.71791912

>>71791750
In essence yes. If you cannot inflict punishment for breaking laws then it doesn't matter what laws you have. However that is not enough for an actually functional system, you also need understanding and cooperation between rulers and ruled, to put it simply.

>>71791802
Still relies on the potential for punishment i.e. a form of might to implement the right.

>> No.71791999

>>71791912
>Still relies on the potential for punishment i.e. a form of might to implement the right.
Maybe, but you can clearly see how you could evolve the system to be purely rehabilitative.

>> No.71792059

>>71791999
No I cannot. Rehabilitation is useful but if it turns into aversion and hesitation to meet out actual punishment it will be in time abused to no end as we can see for example in England with the "asian" rape gangs.

>> No.71792174

>>71791172
>>71791183
That isn't to say Gygaxian morality is good, but if the DM tries to make your paladin fall for stupid things then you are justified under Gygaxian morality to take a big shit on his notes.

>> No.71792186

>>71792059
The trick is that a lot of people will see rehabilitation as punishment, but you as the establishment, shouldn't think of it as such, and genuinely do your best to rehabilitate people. Also you should never hesitate to rehabilitate people, but that hesitation mostly comes from the state still viewing it as punishment. Also from us not living in a post-scarcity society, but you can't really unfuck society before you solve that, so there.

>> No.71792228

>>71787497
>It's ok to torture evil characters
>But not to rape them
I mean I don't agree with alignments in general but make it consistent.

>> No.71792257

>>71791912
>from might alone
Might makes might, it only makes right when paired with sound moral philosophy. Torture's lessons have nothing to do with that.

>> No.71792259

>>71787473
>>If you kill an evil person you are good
>>If you rape an evil person you are better

>> No.71792266

>>71792186
If punishment isn't seen as a punishment from the establishment then why not share it around whenever?
If you break the rules of a system something actually unpleasant must happen to you, in the appropriate manner, or you can kiss your rule of law goodbye.
From my point rehabilitation should be used were possible but public flogging and execution should always be an option applied whenever someone really doesn't seem to get it.

>> No.71792280

>>71792228
Everyone here is decrying torture in general, rape doesn't get special treatment.

>> No.71792318

>>71792266
>If punishment isn't seen as a punishment from the establishment then why not share it around whenever?
Because it's rehabilitation and only deviants need to be rehabilitated. That's literally the foundation of the concept.
If you break the rules of a system something actually unpleasant must happen to you, in the appropriate manner, or you can kiss your rule of law goodbye.
From the criminal's perspective rehabilitation is unpleasant.
From my point rehabilitation should be used were possible but public flogging and execution should always be an option applied whenever someone really doesn't seem to get it.
Your point of view was valid in the stone age, we have some better options now and are aiming for a system where any directed pain infliction is unnecessary.

>> No.71792325

>>71789008
>Why is it sadism to inflect an equal measure of pain on someone as retribution?
If it's not sadistic, it's just stupid.
It's a waste of energy to punish someone you plan on killing anyway.

>Why do you assume that they cannot learn from pain or their own suffering before its time to go?
Okay.
Let's take it as granted that the person learns something from the punishment.
The followup execution negates any value to be had from that lesson because it denies them any meaningful opportunity to act on what they've learned.

>If death is the sufficient response I do not see why inflicting suffering until death arrives is evil.
You're just stupid.

>> No.71792349

>>71792266
See >>71789389
If someone doesn't get it, you keep them isolated. Public flogging is only useful as a deterrent, but simply educating your population is much easier and has other benefits as well. And if you have the resources, lifelong isolation is just as good as execution but without the blood on your hand.

>> No.71792375

>>71792257
>only
Nope, the various Empires of the world British, Mongols or Roman applied their right through might and everything else was secondary. Entire populations disagreed for centuries on whatever morals their oppressors had but it didn't fucking matter since anytime they mucked about they got their collective teeth kicked in.

>sound moral philosophy
The muslims believe they have a sound moral philosophy and their justice system is based on that.
Do you think that sound moral philosophy applies to the US as well? If not, then you must acknowledge how there is no universal morality system and that both rulers and ruled decide what is justice with the rulers have a bit to a lot more say in the matters.

>> No.71792400

>>71792375
Those were evil empires and the Muslims shun logic in favour of divine command theory. They are a joke.

>> No.71792447

>>71792400
I should clarify, by "evil empire" I mean inasmuch as they were hypocrites about the fundamental right their society endorsed. Roman citizens' limited enfranchisement in the Republic, the Magna Carta, that sort of thing. What is right and what is done have always been separated by a vast gulf, we must crawl towards something better or all is lost.

>> No.71792455

>>71792400
>Those were evil empires
4 u
An entire Empire thought they were the good guys as much as you think you are. And obviously the muslims are a joke the point is that there is nothing universal about morality. Different groups have different value systems and thus different morals.
You have nothing more to stand upon than the Romans did when they crucified rebels.

>> No.71792502

>>71787473
Stop watching anime and try living in the real world for awhile.
If that doesn't work, check yourself into the loony bin buddy.

>> No.71792533

>>71792455
I don't think I am, I think that we're better because we have the resources and cultural development to be. Our great-grandchildren will rightly look back on our justice system as backward, if they don't it means that they've failed to make any progress. As for universal the fucking golden rule is you nigger, all that's ever varied across history is who the "others" worth caring about are.

>> No.71792551

>>71792502
>watches magical girl babyshit
>comes away with the message "be a cunt"
Baffling, isn't it?

>> No.71792645

>>71792533
>we're better because we have the resources and cultural development to be
So you do think you are better because your culture is better than Roman culture?
You also believe progress just goes into one universal direction without fail and whatever follows will does so along whatever cultural path came before or be a failure?

>As for universal the fucking golden rule is you nigger, all that's ever varied across history is who the "others" worth caring about are.
So the only morality is caring about you and your own. Looks like you actually got it.

>> No.71792688

>>71792645
Roman culture sucked. fag.

>> No.71792725

>>71792645
Progress is far from one way but in many aspects we are a kinder culture because we can afford to be. That may change but increased prosperity is likely to make us more merciful, especially as a better understanding of psychology and neurology will make rehabilitation easier.

Trick is realising that "your own" has expanded down the ages, we've gone from family to tribe to people to nation and hopefully to species and beyond while you're still clinging to stone age morality.

>> No.71792799

>>71787473
>Ragnarok Online will soon be old enough to post on 4chan
where has all the time gone?

>> No.71792821

>>71792645
>You also believe progress just goes into one universal direction without fail and whatever follows will does so along whatever cultural path came before or be a failure?
Not him, but if you look at it, the most successful cultures are always the ones that manage to enfranchise the most people they can afford to, with the available resources and current level of technology.

>> No.71792882

>>71792821
>the most successful cultures are always the ones that manage to enfranchise the most people they can afford to

>> No.71792933

>>71790090
More like "I should be able to rape and then publicly flay a potato thief"

>> No.71792951

>>71788339
>Okay. Why not punishing the rabid dog before I put it down?
bruh do you rape dogs?

>> No.71792961

>>71792821
>confusing cause and effect this hard

I nominally agree but that's a terrible argument.

>> No.71792966

>>71792951
Of course he does.

>> No.71793089

>>71792961
If it was the other way around, communism wouldn't have failed.

>> No.71793825

>>71787473
Killing an evil person ends the suffering of the people they are hurting, raping an evil person just causes more suffering.

>> No.71794872

Kill yourself shitposter faggot

>> No.71795130

>>71789129
>>71789371
>>71787511
>>71790109
> FPBP!!!
Could you post anything more reddit?

>> No.71795549

>>71795130
Yeah, they could post something called onions.gif and blame reddit.

>> No.71797841

>>71792725
So my own should eventually include all the genocidal niggers in africa and the paki rape gangs grooming children over decades?
That is just sucking your own cock mate. You can identify with western people but that is the highest limit. Anything else is too foreign to truly understand and showing kindness towards it is nothing other than fetishising it.

>> No.71797958

>>71787473
OP is right, and I have now decided that he shall be sentenced to the sucking of 1000 dicks before being exe- what? He's done it already? I guess we'll have to execute. Papa bird, this is fox unit, I'd like to call in an airstrike on the biggest concentration of gay energy that you can detect in this sector. Yes. Yes. Clearance code romeo nuevo bungus.

>> No.71798189

>>71797841
Yes, it should include them and they should be rehabilitated. If you have the means to the only reason to refuse is laziness.

>> No.71798196

>>71787473
The first one doesn't even work every time.
I thought we were done with this bait?

>> No.71798204

>>71798196
Not as long as there are smug sociopaths out there.

>> No.71798215

>>71787473
One removes evil from the world, the other adds evil to the world. pretty simple.

>> No.71798253 [DELETED] 

>>71798189
The British Empire tried over centuries to lift up niggers from their squalor as well as the various NGOs and humanitarian orgs that wish to improve life in Africa.
They have failed.
The paki rape gangs have been living comfortable lives in England for decades, they lack nothing and have been shown acceptance and support by the British government and people by and large, yet they rape and kill.
You are trying to help people that would kill you and rape your family if given the chance, this is called pathological altruism. Your softness has allowed unspeakable crimes to continue for decades, you aren't kind, you are narcissistic.

>> No.71798279

>>71798215
Based.

>> No.71798307

>>71798253
You fuckwit, I'm saying we should expand "us" when it's feasible. Right now it's not but at some point we may have good enough genetic and social engineering to unnig the niggers at which point the only reason not to do that is petty spite. We were stuck with tribal solidarity only because the costs of extending it outweighed the benefits, once some tribes could expand into nations those that did stomped the primitives next door. It'll be the same story once we can overcome race bullshit, first mover wins.

>> No.71798341

>>71798307
My bother wasting energy to unnig the nig outside of curiosity when it is far more efficient and easier to just kill most of them and then settle the land with your own? I mean if you really wish to point a house out of painfully processes mud you are free to do so, I would simply use the stone already available.

>> No.71798356

>>71787473
>>If you kill an evil person you are good
>>If you rape an evil person you are also evil
>...Huh?
Alright, so, as ridiculous as this is going to sound; is the rape in question corrective or punitive, or simply a selfish act of personal pleasure?

Because that matters. If the rape in question is a form of punishment, it can be considered Lawful and/or Good, but if it is simply done for personal pleasure, taking advantage of another living soul, it is a selfish act, and very clearly not just Evil, but unnecessarily so.

I realize it's hard to zrgue thzt someone would do this without it becoming selfishly pleasurable, but there you have it.

>> No.71798357

>>71788604
Rape is a big part of breaking down a woman's will to resist. If you capture a brainwashed woman and rape her (among other things) into converting to your side isn't that good or at least neutral?

>> No.71798361

>>71798341
Why bother wasting energy to negotiate with the neighbouring tribe outside of curiosity when it is far more efficient and easier to just kill most of them and then settle the land with your own? Congratulations, you stay primitive and get steamrolled by a neighbouring people that's got their shit together.

>> No.71798387

>>71798357
Notice how much you have to twist a scenario relative to "kill in self defence"? That's why rape can be easily categorised as evil, in 99.9999% of cases it won't be the lesser evil choice, why the hell are you bothering to convert a sex slave anyway? If you cared therapy and cult deprogramming by actual professionals would be the moral and effective course of action.

>> No.71798390

>>71798215
>>71798279
bikecuck

>> No.71798394

>>71798361
Nope, the neighbouring tribe has roughly as much military power as I do or at least enough to make it an actual bother to kill them all. Niggers can only achieve the battle prowess of spears and rocks while we have jets.
Genociding them is far far easier then applying decades worth of genetic and social engineering.

>> No.71798403

>>71798356
There are other punishments that don't involve the endorphin rush of getting a chub. OP just wants to justify his magical realming at the table.

>> No.71798410

>>71798387
Because rape as self-defense sounds great and there is nothing wrong with procreating with women against their will. Especially if said women is a murderer.

>> No.71798418

>>71798403
Sounds like you are just offended and are one f those "RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER"-single digit IQ spergs.

>> No.71798420

>>71798394
What, you thing a global white race won't start squabbling over shades of whiteness? A few generations and you'd be back where you started, human nature just isn't built for cooperation at large by default. It's something that needs to be developed and if society sets a precedent of genocide as the go to tool it'll start using it again and again.

>> No.71798425

>>71798410
Holy fuck what a based animu, source?

>> No.71798436

>>71798418
Nope, the problem is that the situations where rape is justified are near non-existent compared to when killing is justified.

>> No.71798440

>>71798403
>There are other punishments that don't involve the endorphin rush of getting a chub.
Yes, that is true, but the fact that there are other ways is irrelevant in this. There are certainly some things that are more or less Good or Evil or Lawful or Chaotic, and things that may lead you from one to the other in time. A system that practices this kind of punishment would likely be intensely corrosive and in time lead the act from Good to Evil, but I tried to be as clear as possible.
>OP just wants to justify his magical realming at the table.
Implying OP has a game.

>> No.71798449

>>71798440
Yeah, he hasn't mentioned anything remotely /tg/ this whole thread. I've seen his retarded anime ass in other threads too asking for people to explain the golden rule like he was a three year old. I suspect that he's a genuine autist.

>> No.71798455

>>71798436
Huh? The act of providing children is always justified unless the woman is married and belongs to another man.
And probably even then if said man cannot reign her in.

>> No.71798462

>>71798455
OK Moses, go suck off a goat in your bronze age hut.

>> No.71798466

>>71798420
You think you can socially and racially engineer the very concept of squabbling and strife so that every single human being becomes as aggressive as a fluffy little bunny?
What a horrible vision that is, besides who gets to decide what social engineering will be applied? There is no and never will be universal consensus on such a project so it will come down to squabbling again and that is a good thing.
What kind of armchair god do you think you are to think you should change the fundamental nature of humans because you don't like a characteristic or two?
If humans want peace let them peace and if they want to fight then let them fight.

>> No.71798467

>>71798420
Doesn't change the fact that a squabbling white race wouldn't be better off with the absence of a low-IQ race with intensely poor impulse control.

Also, the greatest safeguard against such squabbling are national states.

>> No.71798480

>>71793825
>raping an evil person just causes more suffering.
The utilitarian argument fails because, as the old joke says, three out of four people have quite a good time in a gang rape.
>>71798356
What if you chose your executioner, who carries out lawful executions, because loves killing? He carries no trauma over the deaths and carries on as a functional member of society because he likes his job. Is it suddenly evil simply because he likes it?
>>71798387
''kill in self defense'' is getting hit pretty hard itt. There are some 'killing is always wrong it's a necessary evil' supporters as well as 'mercy means net gain in good'. Appealing to killing as somehow better than rape isn't going to fly, especially considering that a vanishingly small percentage of people would rather certainly die than be raped.

>> No.71798484

>>71798467
To be fair whatever squabbling would occur would be very low-key and utterly consensual as whites have a whole arsenal of nation/globally wrecking weapons no one really wants to use.

>> No.71798506

>>71798440
>>71798449
It depresses me to no end that people fresh of reddit like you two think you know what /tg/ is like and about and have taken over with your moaning about topics you dont like.

If you had any backbone you would at least admit to yourself that the only reason you are crying bitchtears about the topic is because it makes you uncomfortable and lib arts-college and twitter have taught you that things that make you uncomfortable are icky and need to go away.

It is absolutely telling that you people are so warped that you cannot even entertain a viewpoint you disagree without resorting to namecalling like the mental children you are.

>eah, he hasn't mentioned anything remotely /tg/ this whole thread
Alignments are and always have been /tg/ you uneducated nigger.
Discussion of what makes an alignment and the morals surrounding have always been /tg/ related.
You inability to understand this shows that you need to go back to your safespace with mod-approved opinions.

>> No.71798512

>>71798467
Those genocide happy whities aren't going to put their ethnically targeted toys away, they're going to start eying eachother for signs of deviance. Unigging niggers instead is a good test run for building trans-human whitey 2.0 making something that is to us as we are to niggers and focusing on improvement rather than endless cleansing. You're like a Greek city state citizen laughing at the notion of nations. We can't expand the "us" yet because we don't have the cultural or technological infrastructure necessary to do so, in fact the algorithm echo-chambers are actively atomising society.

>> No.71798514

>>71787497
fpbp
I won't even read the other 119 posts.
Why are all threads with anime in the OP so fucking bad?

>> No.71798538

>>71798506
Alignments are a feature of one shit game and none of its mechanics relating to it (smite, detect X, etc...) have been mentioned. This is cheap shock ethics, nothing more.

>> No.71798542

>>71798514
because you are from reddit.

>> No.71798553

>>71798480
>Is it suddenly evil simply because he likes it?
No, *he* is most certainly Evil, or at the very least teethering on the brink, but what's relevant here is why it occurs. If you're just killing for fun, because you like it, that's straight-up, no-nonsense Evil, but if it's a just punishment under just laws, it is not.

>> No.71798561

>>71798512
>ethnically targeted toys away
Yes they would either by choice or necessity as any other massive group of people is either going to be so similar to them they can't be motivated to kill them or so competent that killing them like niggers isn't an option.
If whites were half as murder-happy as you think they are then niggers and arabs would already be gone. Truth is we have been way to lenient towards actively harmful populations in the name of your enlightened fetishization.

>> No.71798563

>>71798506
I've been here since before there was a /tg/, tourist.

>> No.71798567

>>71798538
My god. Imagine being so mindbogglingly dumb that as you scramble to tell someone off you inadvertently admit that the whole reason for your bitching in this thread is because you do not like THING that people talk about it.

You have casually BTFOd yourself and proven right everything I said.
And you didn't even notice it in your impotent rage.

>> No.71798570

>>71798466
No, you socially engineer away Paki rape gangs and whatever the fuck is wrong with niggers. I really don't see how either of those is a bad thing.

>> No.71798584

>>71798512
Take your medicine.

>> No.71798585

>>71798567
I still fail to see the /tg/. Alignment is on topic when it's applied to games, what are the moral dilemmas where OP's question might be relevant? He hasn't provided any and neither have you.

>> No.71798592

>>71798563
No, the fact that you unironically use discordtranny-lingo reveals you. Lurk moar.

>> No.71798595

>>71798570
>socially engineer biology
Haha, ok buddyl

>> No.71798597

>>71798584
Sorry, I'm saving the cyanide for when I see your ugly mug in the flesh.

>> No.71798603

>>71798592
>being this new

>> No.71798604

>>71798570
It is utterly unnecessary as we already have the better version of humanity, namely us. You insist on polishing a turd until it can someday somehow approach something edible. Nah brah, you throw that shit away, replace it with something better and work from there. If you really feel a compulsion to play god with lesser races you can keep a few ten thousand around to experiment on.
Hell if you make it interesting enough we can include things like Chimpanzees and Orangutans as well, ya know, for shits and giggles.

>> No.71798614

>>71798595
Well he isn't wrong in that is what Eugenics is. Socially acceptable individuals get to live and breed and the no-no people die out.

>> No.71798617

>>71798595
>and racially
So sorry for omitting one word that's easily seen by crawling up the reply chain.

>> No.71798626

>>71787760
People like you need to be banned. You do nothing but derail threads because /pol/ is living rent free in your skull.

>> No.71799799

>>71798626
Nigger this entire thread is off-topic /r9k/ trash.

>> No.71799814

>>71799799
Then why are you not saging it, faggot?

>> No.71800353

>>71787473
Rape is worse than murder. Come on, OP, it's current year.

>> No.71800360

>>71787635
And that's how people become neutral, duh.

>> No.71800370

>>71788416
This is true, just look at Australia.

>> No.71800455

>>71792551
>ragnarok online
>magical girls
Are you okay?

>> No.71800476

>>71788665
Crying strawman is itself, a strawman

>> No.71800486

>>71788339
>Also are you implying babies are evil?
In a setting with the D&D alignment, yes. Babies can be evil. It's not a morality thing, it's a racial thing. Very black and white outside of the PC

>> No.71800490

>>71788339
>Also are you implying babies are evil?
All I’m saying is evil people tend to have evil kids.

>> No.71800544

>>71788339
Actual sociopath

>> No.71800709

>>71787473
You have to do both to balance it out

>> No.71800766

>>71787473
Nice bait OP.
Killing is the action to remove evil. Rape, like torture, serves no purpose to remove evil.

>> No.71801335

>>71788339
>By that logic you could argue that killing them doesn't actually punish them for evil acts...

Exactly, you are starting to get it. Killing something evil beyond redemption does not have the prupose of punishing them, because there's nothing to learn from it or no way to reform them.

It's about preventing further evil acts.

Killing them swiftly avoids further evil, and prevents unnecessary pain. Rape is ultimately for the rapist's self-satisfaction, which is the root of evil acts.

>> No.71803249

>>71800766
How about making more crusaders against evil?

>> No.71804111

>>71787473

The argument isn't made - except, perhaps, in situations where one is in immediate peril of being killed oneself or otherwise engaged in warfare and even there it's not usually considered good just not evil either.

>> No.71804337

I think the later is just considered crude.

I'm thinking of a Chaotic Good barbarian barging into an evil sorceress's tower and fucking the devil out of her, and I'm at least 80% sure that this is not only considered just and good, but that a good deal of women would probably find the idea really hot.

>> No.71804395

>>71800766
>Rape, like torture, serves no purpose to remove evil.
I disagree. Sometimes a good humbling is all a megalomaniac needs to change their wicked ways.
It's like, "Yeah try raising an army of skeletons while you're keeping the kids fed, dumb necroskank." Through dick, redemption.

>> No.71804450

>>71804337
>women find evil really hot

That's why moral patriarchs kept them away from power for most of history.

>> No.71804500

>>71804450
I think if you're going to say barbarians can be chaotic good, then you have to put their way of doing things as chaotic good.

Barbarians fucked bitches that got out of line.

>> No.71804537

>>71804500
Then Lawful Good civilization came along, conquered the barbarians, and organized the process of keeping bitches down into a less violent and more consensual marriage system inclusive of non-barbarians.

>> No.71804553

>>71787473

>> No.71804556

>>71804537
Okay but that still makes raping evil bitches chaotic good at worst.

>> No.71804678

>>71804395
I doubt anyone wanting to salt the earth with a skelly army gives two shits about their rape babies. Probably more motivated as megalomaniacs usually don't get less crazy when things don't go their way.

>> No.71804805

>>71804678
Mothering hormones are a helluva drug.

>> No.71805000

>>71787681
>delirious with fever

Does legit madness make you exile able?

Of course not. Don't be foolish. It is even more forgivable than getting drunk and making a pass.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action