Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

/vt/ is now archived.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 158 KB, 870x1305, fb32ced92221e25df882b69ec7436710.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55872880 No.55872880 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

How does /tg/ deal racism in-game?

>> No.55872896

>>55872880
With encouragement.

>> No.55872898

>>55872880
I don't bother with it because it's fucking stupid.

>> No.55872939
File: 130 KB, 365x363, W I N C E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55872939

>>55872880
>Have racist thugs call the Tiefling a goatman or redskin.
>Forget that the Tiefling's player is of Canadian First Nations descent
whoops

>> No.55872944

>>55872880
There's enough speciesism ti make rasism irrelevant.

>> No.55872948

>>55872939
did he cry a single tear?

>> No.55872953

>>55872944
* to

>> No.55872985

>>55872948
More likely, he got his 27 cousins together and jumped him
t. Leaf

>> No.55872991
File: 6.15 MB, 400x282, Fuck you anon.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55872991

>>55872948

>> No.55873030

>>55872944
For sci-fi and fantasy, this. There's enough speciesism built in that racism doesn't make much sense. There's cultural differences, sure, but white folks don't have time to hate blacks when they're both fighting off orc raiders.

>>55872939
Oddly, the only time we dealt with racism was in WoD with Cree/First Nations folks and a version of the Wendigo. There was a big money mage moving in on their territory and decimating lands... little on the nose.

>> No.55873082
File: 103 KB, 600x426, 5d15810a514b8fe7cea91d3784c4b8501465611749_full.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55873082

How does /the/ deal with the survivors that lost their party

>> No.55873136

>>55872880
If it doesn't look like me, them it ain't good

>> No.55873147

>>55872948
He said he was actually First Nation, not a white guy with bronzer.

>> No.55873161

>>55873082
This manga is so retarded, and the art is terrible.

>> No.55873186

>>55872985
what is it with you canucks and indians?

the only native porn site for a while was Canadian whats up with that?

>> No.55873311

>>55873186
It's analogous to whites/blacks in America. Except everyone hates the natives, especially the Chinese for some reason.

>> No.55873357

>>55873186
They're just really trashy, and if you piss one off you have to deal with their entire extended family. Anyone I've met who grew up near a reservation and wasn't native themselves ended up hating them.
As for porn, I'm not really sure. I've seen some pretty hot ones I guess.

>> No.55873450

>>55873161
yeah

you know a manga is shit once tg and a have abandoned it after the first few chapters

>> No.55873550

>>55873147
Worth looking into that guy. I think his name is... Iron Horse? I'm a little off.

He is an Italian, but he spent he entire life working and living as a Native American, married a native woman, and donating/promoting native causes. There's this really complicated view among natives that... he's sort of honorary? It's a weird story.

>> No.55873616

>>55873450
What is the title?

>> No.55873692

>>55872880
It exists predominantly as xenophobia with organizations that promote "X race is the master race" as a control mechanism to keep the sort of people prone to a faction-based mentality in line, intelligence helps explain away illogical instances of the former, wisdom and maturity tend to prevent the influences of the latter, adventurers tend to be less so because outcasts tend to stick together and developmentally normal people don't give up their home, career and family to go get almost murdered in the woods by a goat-headed monster that rapes people to death as a hobby.

You know, like real life but with goat-headed rapemonsters.

>> No.55873752

>>55873692
>It exists predominantly as xenophobia with organizations that promote "X race is the master race" as a control mechanism to keep the sort of people prone to a faction-based mentality in line, intelligence helps explain away illogical instances of the former, wisdom and maturity tend to prevent the influences of the latter, adventurers tend to be less so because outcasts tend to stick together and developmentally normal people don't give up their home, career and family to go get almost murdered in the woods by a goat-headed monster that rapes people to death as a hobby.
I think I'd agree with what you're saying, but Holy Shit that sentence is hard to parse.
Full stops are your friend.

>> No.55873884
File: 139 KB, 1023x682, d0786d369f981f3feb636c1a499454151556dbfc7c09f835c759bd159fd267e0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55873884

>>55873616
Dungeon Menshi

>> No.55873925

>>55873082
What is it with the Japanese and rape?

>> No.55873949

>>55873616
Don't listen to him >>55873884 true title is Goblin Slayer.

>> No.55873956

>>55872880
I convulse into mouth-frothing spasms of rage at the mere mention of people who aren't white christian males. I have damaged three chairs and a lamp because of people using the word "elf" in my presence.

>> No.55873996

>>55873186

99% of Natives in urban areas are human trash; polydrug abusers, domestic abusers, sexual abusers, all rolled up into one dysfunctional clusterfuck. Most prostitutes out west are Indian as well (or Asian imports through BC). It's actually pretty sad, as our government had a much better relationship with them than the Americans did for most of our history. Nonetheless, the assimilation attempts in the early 20th century basically rekt their culture and all they had left was sexual abuse and alcohol (to which they are naturally predisposed to an even greater extent than white people with opiates). At this point it's a real shit show; sort of vaguely like African-American inner city culture, with gangs and all.

tfw no Tory nationalist Aboriginals these days

>> No.55874009

>>55873925
The sins of Nanking are still in their blood man, but at the same time they still remember how hard they're raped by the US. It's a constant battle for the Japanese mind, it's rape or be raped. 'Being raped' is winning in the hearts of their young men though.

>> No.55874054

>>55873925

It happens. No, really.

Every army in the world has raped. Sexual assault is a danger, especially if you're an attractive woman. If you're captured by bandits or orcs, the men will just die - the women will literally be raped to death. It's not sexy, it's just something that happens.

>> No.55874074

>>55872880

I'm a giant racist in games, every time I get, but mostly towards the ugly races. This is because I don't want a redemption plot (Oh, there's a 'good orc'? Fuck that shit, he's getting an axe in the head) and also because it adds character.

>> No.55874101

>>55874054
It happens in real life, but Goblin Slayer is pitching a world where not only are female adventurers pretty common and not really seen as weaker from what I can tell, but are still at a huge risk of that from even basic monsters.

Like, the entire gimmick of the series is that goblins are super ferocious and one slightly higher level dude dedicated himself to wiping them out because low-level adventurers just can't handle it.

I mean, you think he'd accomplish more by going to teach at a school or lecturing people on how to not underestimate goblins or let girls anywhere near them or something but nah, gotta show him off as a super overpowered main character who's gotta show these dumb girls how its done.

>> No.55874116

>>55873550
He was a first generation Italian-American who found a gig pretending to be a Native American and went under the fake name of Iron Eyes. Because the lack of internet or people giving a shit it took until 1996 before anyone outed him as a white dude married to a white lady with adopted Native American kids.

He wasn’t an honorary anything, he is a famous fraud in history that claimed to be a full blooded Native American until he died in 1999. He just showed up in 1930s Hollywood wearing feathers and leather slippers claiming to be Cherokee.

>> No.55874125

>>55872939
>First* Nations.

>> No.55874132

>>55874101

See, the thing is, this is just attrition. It's not unfair to assume that 90% of adventurers bite it in their first missions, when they're low-level. (Not too far from OSR games.)

The powerful adventurers just move on to have the more typical RPG adventures, battling demons, demigods and so on. Like, there's a chapter right after Goblin Slayer kills a Dark Elf trying to summon a dark god - Simultaneously, we see that a high-level party including at least one Paladin is fighting the god itself on the astral plane.

Goblin Slayer is super overpowered because he's a Level 10 (figuratively speaking) Fighter / Ranger who is still hanging around Level 2 - 3 monsters.

>> No.55874140
File: 180 KB, 617x719, 1506239317614.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55874140

>>55874009
The rape of Nanking never happened

>> No.55874162

>>55874054
>It's not sexy
That's where you're wrong, buddy.

>> No.55874171

>>55874101

> It happens in real life, but Goblin Slayer is pitching a world where not only are female adventurers pretty common and not really seen as weaker from what I can tell, but are still at a huge risk of that from even basic monsters.

Assuming female adventurers are still common, they're still at risk of being raped. Being more competent doesn't make you any less of a woman. In fact, given that female adventurers tend to be quite attractive, it makes an ugly kind of sense that those who get into trouble are in for a very bad time indeed.

>> No.55874216

>>55874116
>He just showed up in 1930s Hollywood wearing feathers and leather slippers claiming to be Cherokee.
The absolute madman.

>> No.55874221

>>55874054
But one really can't help but notice that Japan and Japanese media has sort of an odd fixation with it. Like, as a whole, compared to other nations' media (except maybe Scandie art films) Japanese media is really unusually unsettlingly rapey.

I can't think of a single "mature" (much less adult) anime or manga that wasn't packed to the brim with rape. Like a can full of sardines, but the sardines are rape. Or like a clown car, but the clowns are rape. Not to mention basically all of their porn. Even a lot of things aimed at teenagers seem to spend an inordinate amount of time flirting with sexual assault.

>> No.55874239

>>55874221

Well, yeah. It's actually quite refreshing, because the West likes to pretend that sex doesn't happen. In all honesty, a lot of the stronk womyn characters we see would probably be weeping and crying in the same situation, too.

>> No.55874255

>>55872880

All of the races sort of discriminate against humans because they think we are weird. By galactic standards, humans come off as crazy. And not in the fun memey way that /tg/ would turn into HFY content, but rather that after talking with humans for any length of time most aliens start to think we are mentally ill somehow. Or maybe we are pathological liars? Either way, we talk about things that are not real all the goddamn time, and it makes translation back and forth a pain in the ass. Our closest space allies think we are crazy too, but they find it endearing rather than threatening.

The Szhin are a special case. They are xenophobic against everyone else, because their reproduction works differently than the galactic standard, and the idea of being alive at the same time as you kids requires what amounts to a body-horror movie scenario for them. The more they learn about other races, the more they want nothing to do with us because we are disgusting.

>> No.55874289

>>55873925
>one party members gets mobbed and ripped apart
>another gets shanked by a toxic dagger and slowly and painfully dies form poison and blood loss
>another gets raped
>another tries in vain to save the poisoned one and ends up horrified and pissing herself in a corner as she watches the rest of her team massacred
>everyone focuses exclusively on the rape

Why do retards do this so consistently? People'll ignore a fucking serial-killing spree if there's a rape for them to complain about.

>> No.55874322

>>55874221
It's all pretend, Anon. It's a Japanese tradition for girls and women to feign at not wanting sex, even when they really do, because only a filthy whore outwardly shows she likes sex. This tradition was started by Lady Murasaki, the author of the Tale of Genji.

I am not making this up, nigga.

>> No.55874329

>>55874216
It was a different time, where Italians could be Native Americans and Horses could be Zebras. A simpler time, indeed.

>> No.55874369

>>55874116
http://www.brownsafe.com/preservingtomorrow/a-scandalous-activist/

>> No.55874371

>>55874221
See, this is what I was talking about. Japanese media's also filled with ridiculous levels of wanton ultra-violence, seemingly both produced and enjoyed by closet sociopaths, but people still only get hung up on the rape. Normies'll watch teenagers get torn to shreds and eaten in AoT all day without complaint, but the second a show gets rapey they'll lose their shit.

>> No.55874374
File: 65 KB, 792x990, 1490488875419.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55874374

GET THAT FUCKING COAL SKIN OUT OF HERE

>> No.55874393

Depends, so long as my players know that it's the game world not this world. We have no issues. I have played racists numerous times (on account of me being one IRL)

my GMs have had no issue with it.

>> No.55874398

>>55874054
>No, really.
This gives your trolling away too easily.

>> No.55874413

>>55873996
Its almost like they were a poor second class that were seperated from the rest until recently and then faced the cultural clash that was slowly created.

>> No.55874421

>>55874140
This is the only response you should get.

>> No.55874440

>>55874371

Yeah, for some reason raping a woman is apparently worse than murdering her.

>> No.55874476

>>55874371
American culture being invasive and cancereous as always.

Sex is evil and nuth for da yungin's but killing is yer gat damn right.

>> No.55874514

>>55874476
>>55874440
>I'm totally ok with rape, why aren't you?

Gentlemen of refined tastes, I see.

>> No.55874530
File: 21 KB, 402x431, 463139404c2bfba490f7475356cfffe7c31d33102eb5f2e3ba3e073dad805f67.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55874530

>>55874054
This is why I don't put woman soldiers in my games, honestly.

Women adventurers are fine and dandy and they die just the same as anyone else. The problem is in keeping the background lore a consistent shade without going into the realms of sexual assault. That shit happens irl and I can't imagine how much worse it would be in ancient or medieval times when there are large numbers of prisoners after every battle. It's all well and good to make things as inclusive as you want them, but there's a point in worldbuilding where you just have to let it go as it is and spare the details by working around them.

>> No.55874543

>>55874514
>I'm totally not okay with rape
>but brutal murder's a-okay

Illiterate of hypocritical tastes, I see.

>> No.55874547

>>55874514
Honestly, rape is like anal. If you don't like it, you're probably not doing it right.

>> No.55874566

>>55874255
>The more they learn about other races, the more they want nothing to do with us because we are disgusting.
That's a cool concept, are they like black widows or something? Do the hatchlings chew their way out?

>> No.55874570

>>55874221
>But one really can't help but notice that Japan and Japanese media has sort of an odd fixation with it. Like, as a whole, compared to other nations' media (except maybe Scandie art films) Japanese media is really unusually unsettlingly rapey.
And yet, the actual rape rates in Japan are much lower than pretty much anywhere else. Maybe they're on to something?

>> No.55874586

>>55874570
Meanwhile in the West, members of the media have been literally raping underage girls, and boys for that matter, for nearly 100 years.

But the Japanese are somehow in the wrong for fictional depictions.

>> No.55874595

>>55874289
>conveniently ignore that goblins rape to reproduce because they have no females.
>ignores the rest of the manga

>> No.55874610

>>55874595
>ignores the rest of the manga
You mean where the girls continue to be both raped and murdered yet people still just whine about the former?

>> No.55874624
File: 60 KB, 466x650, 23daf09528b9be23c7ae62819ef8d8f8--funny-political-memes-monday-memes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55874624

>>55873956
Good job preserving those alpha white genes, Anon. That lamp won't be a threat to your wife and daughters anymore.

>> No.55874632

>>55874413

That's not really what happened though. That's accurate for the USA, where in most cases the Indians were defeated in war and exiled to reserves. There were a lot of shitty things done by the colonial Canadian state, even into the 20th century (no suffrage, requiring a Minister's approval to leave the reserve, etc) but unlike in the US the Canadian government has repeatedly confronted its past fuckups. The real reason Natives are so fucked is pretty obviously that they've lost their culture through a number of factors (assimilation attempts; willful abandonment; poverty; drugs [can't be overstated]; etc). These days there's no Indian culture and they've got no social cohesion as a result.

tl;dr if you let immigrants take over your country you eventually get genocided every time, don't do this

>> No.55874650

>>55874514
One does not exclude the other my friend of questionable intelligence.

>> No.55874723
File: 425 KB, 500x602, yes neptunia.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55874723

>>55874322
This is the legit reason. It's rather patrician tier tradition.
>Mfw that chapter in Spring Snow when Kiyoaki managed to blackmail Satoko into finally doing it and she feigns resistance while also subtly guiding him along with undoing her obi

>> No.55874741
File: 33 KB, 360x515, iSFyDfS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55874741

It's great

>> No.55874754 [DELETED] 

>>55874221

A lot of those rape scenes are played for horror, because anime and other Japanese media was born of exploitation cinema's values. A lot of those rape scenes are also not really rape, but a sort of fantasy between consenting adults, as explained in >>55874322. You may recognize that behavior in hentai and doujins.

Danz_RS said:
Mogu-sama said:
It's a cultural thing for Japan

Ever notice the difference in Japanese porn vs American porn?

In American porn, the women often express (act as if) they're enjoying it, they make noises of pleasure

In Japanese porn, the women often express pain, resentment, shame, or embarrassment, they squeal and seem uncomfortable

There are broad generalizations, but interesting to note

That's something I can't understand? Why do asian/japanese women have to behave like that?

It's like they really aren't enjoying it, thus it turns out to be a huge turn off.

It's really simple: A woman who enjoys sex too much is considered a slut. And Japanese men generally don't want to see sluts in their porn, they want to see supposedly "pure" women being defiled. Thus the prevalence of pseudo-rape in Japanese porn.

Porn where the woman enjoys sex is tagged with 痴女 in Japan. 痴女 means female pervert or slut if you will. It's the opposite to those supposedly pure women in general Japanese porn, catering to the more passive/submissive male audience.

>> No.55874777

>>55874610
>You mean where the girls continue to be both raped and murdered yet people still just whine about the former?
The murder is part of the rape
Especially since the goblins eat and women when they burst out more gobs.
The author was even told to turn down the rape.
Why dont you take your own advice and
elaborate why you're so stuck on the murder?

>> No.55874792

>>55874723
Exactly!

In Japan, a woman who enjoys sex too much is considered a slut. And Japanese men generally don't want to see sluts in their porn, they want to see supposedly "pure" women being defiled. Thus the prevalence of pseudo-rape in Japanese porn.

Porn where the woman enjoys sex is tagged with 痴女 in Japan. 痴女 means female pervert or slut if you will. It's the opposite to those supposedly pure women in general Japanese porn, catering to the more passive/submissive male audience.

>> No.55874875

>>55874792
Not an argument.

>> No.55874892

>>55872939
Sort it out outside the table like adults

Jesus fucking Christ, you fucking leaf

>> No.55874901

>>55874875
What did he mean by this?

>> No.55874917

>>55874777
I'm not stuck on the murder, I'm stuck on the hypocrisy of people always complaining 2000% more about sexual violence than normal violence.

>> No.55874994

>>55874741
This seem to be a common thing too in japanese media. Simply either the good guys or as here(?) bad people saying they're not people.

>> No.55875022

>>55872880
I'm the GM. When I make settings, I include prejudices the population is going to have just like the other details of their culture. They're usually in broad strokes, e.g., X-land has a nationalist religion and thinks their afterlife is exclusive to them; foreigners aren't hated as much as pitied. When players get pissed at racist NPCs, that's fine with me. Adventurers are allowed to be weird and shake things up, so that's fine.

What I don't like are racist PCs, especially the "stuck up elf" and the "dwarf who hates elves" varieties. They're cliché and boring. People use it as a replacement for even the barest hint of a personality in their PCs. And they think it's a good thing when a member of their PC's hated race is in the party. They get this idea that oh, they'll have this great Helm's Deep moment with the party archer later on, but nine times outta ten these people SUCK at character development, so once they half ass their "oh, I guess you lot aren't so bad after all" they have NOTHING LEFTū. Worse, until they stumble to the end of their single, tired, character arc, you have to constantly endure waiting for them come up with a yet another way to call the other PC a faggot. Drives me goddamn nuts.

>> No.55875023

>>55874994
>bad people saying they're not people
That's kinda been a common real life justification for why it's okay to murder vast amounts of people.

>> No.55875095

>>55874322
>This tradition was started by Lady Murasaki, the author of the Tale of Genji.

Actually, it was probably inherited from China and already a norm in Japan when the Tale of Genji was being written. By Confucian inspired tradition and law, a woman being "lustful" in any way whatsoever was grounds for divorce, along with being jealous in any way whatsoever, disobeying her husband's parents, being unable to produce sons, being seriously ill, gossiping too much, stealing (which includes spending her husband's money or selling property that he "gave" to her). These are the 7 reasons a husband may divorce his wife without appealing to the local government.

Citation:
www.qulishi.com/news/201411/21159.html

>> No.55875223
File: 434 KB, 353x460, Kael'thas.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55875223

>>55875022
Racism or whatever the fantasy variant is called is fine as long as it makes sense.

In Warcraft 3: TFT, the Garithos character was fucking dumb because there was never any indication or reason that any of the species hated each other besides the obvious (justified) hatred of Orcs and Troll along with the undead. Green jebus Thrall can't suddenly undo the evil of his 'people' just because he's supposedly sympathetic.

Point is: going out of your way to be PC is just as annoying as putting in racism because you feel edgy.

>> No.55875255

>>55874570
>>55874586
That rate is contingent on reporting, and Japan is known for under reporting even banal shit like STI figures.
They're also a major hub for human trafficking and it's only within the last few years that they've really even acknowledged that. In 2015 1/3 of people found guilty of human trafficking in Japan were only fined. Pimping out child prostitutes might merely be fined. It's a pretty damning problem.

>> No.55875258

>>55875023
Sorry bad wording but its more that the way they write and the fact that "good guys" say it is kinda disturbing about japan. They usually talk about it in answer as if it was revolutionary or an obvious solution. Like they're forced to be not assoles and they're desperately looking for a way to skimp on some unwritten contract.
Of course people point to others and say "They're not people!" to justify their shitty behavior.

>> No.55875276

>>55872880
I usually play casual NPC racism for comic relief, like the drunk human at the bar going off on the Orc PC who has a foot and 200lbs on him.

>> No.55875285
File: 259 KB, 905x1200, Canadian RIFTS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55875285

>>55874892
Nah, he's a good friend and he was totally chill about it.

>> No.55875295

>>55875258
>the fact that "good guys" say it
Can I get a few examples? Because I consume a lot of anime and manga, and refusing to acknowledge people's humanity is often meant to be an unsubtle way to make the villain as villainous as possible.

>> No.55875299

>>55873996
>tfw no Tory nationalist Aboriginals these days
what? was that a thing in the past?

>> No.55875317

>>55875295
First thing that comes to mind is Hellsing, where the protagonist has nothing but disdain for 99.999% of humanity as a species.

>> No.55875318

>>55875295
Not from the top of my head, no.

>> No.55875351

>>55875317
>Hellsing
Alucard's not really meant to be a good guy though, just a monster that's been leashed and pointed in the direction of the enemy. Hell, even Anderson was a better person than Alucard, and he's supposed to be on the opposition. Even then, you still got Seras and Integra as respectively good and nominally good people.

>> No.55875422

>>55874255
A race that can't handle abstract concepts wouldn't make it past stone tools without grievous amounts of hand-holding. That's a bit more autistic than necessary, though, and your take is a fun one, just something to chew on.

>> No.55875497
File: 1.32 MB, 1500x2055, SlaaneshChampion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55875497

>>55872880
>I prefer elf pussy over human pussy

>> No.55875529

>>55875223
Your post has so little to do with mine, I wonder if you even read it.

>> No.55875555

>>55874917
I think the reason people get hung up on it is that it's... I suppose a term that conveys the idea well is "Cruel and Unusual."
See, people dying in a fight... that's kind of what happens in a fight with weapons and armor and two sides that want to kill each other- people die. There's a sort of morbid understanding that you either win and live, or lose and die, so it's not so horrible because it's an inevitable result.
Rape, though? That's taking an opponent that's already beaten, and prolonging their suffering for the sake of your own satisfaction. You don't rape because you're life is on the line, it's something that's only possible if your victim isn't in any condition to fight you off. It's selfish and callous and more than a little sadistic.

tl,dr: it boils down to motivation. Killing is often a matter of survival, you or them, and is generally a grim but accepted consequence of conflicts that turn violent. Rape, on the other hand, is motivated mostly by self-satisfaction or a desire to cause suffering in another.

>> No.55875557
File: 3.14 MB, 480x260, 1505977617488.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55875557

>>55874777
>The author was even told to turn down the rape

>> No.55875582

>>55875529
Practically from the beginning of time, mankind has used symbols to denote rank and status. Ceremony for awarding these symbols ranges from a hasty presentation of a dead leader's weapon in the midst of battle, to a day-long ceremony requiring fasting and vigil the night before.

>> No.55875583

>>55874221
Well you can't even hint at it in any western media without massive controversy so...

>> No.55875619

>>55874917
It's simple. Being horribly tortured or murdered is more of a male thing. And nobody cares what happens to males.

>> No.55875632
File: 156 KB, 756x528, 1507965718689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55875632

>>55875557

>> No.55875669

Is the name of the manga just "goblin slayer"?

>> No.55875724

>>55875669
Yes. It's shit.

>> No.55875802

>>55875724
I'm just here for the rape, honestly

>> No.55875890

>>55875632
Being blueballed hurts. I need the rape

>> No.55875985

>>55874917
It's honesty due to the way it's drawn and conveyed to us. It's drawn like a shitty porno, and I don't read rape porno for the story. There are much better rape pornos and there are also good serious stories that don't start framing their rapes like a porno.

For example raping captured women is just a fact of life in Vinland Saga. Rape happens the vikings talk about fucking captured English women, but unlike Goblinslayer it's just presented in a matter of fact way and giving us porn shots of the woman in question.

If you're gonna do rape porn in the middle of your otherwise non-porn manga you'd better be at least as good as Berserk. The only manga I'm willing to put up with it in. Otherwise you're just as bad as Gantz.

>> No.55876184

Is gblinslayer the Majesty manga?
Incidentically, who here played Majesty? Or majesty 2

>> No.55876188

>>55872880
I promote it because it is the objectively correct belief. For more information, see here:
Genetics: https://pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
Myths: https://imgur.com/a/YO289
Diversity: https://pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
Genocide: https://pastebin.com/qWFSd330
https://archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
AND GET THE FUCK OFF TG WITH THIS SHIT.

>> No.55876204
File: 97 KB, 520x600, 1508006331494.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55876204

>>55876188

>> No.55876209

>>55876204
Not an argument. Either refute the content or shove your commie lies up your ass where they belong.

>> No.55876354
File: 603 KB, 540x837, Founding of Slaaneshmas.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55876354

>>55873030
You really think so?

>>55874171
Would they care if she was attractive? I would figure that most rapists rape to exercise power, but I guess raping a homely person may not be as psychologically rewarding to them as raping someone who has a good quality, especially one that is obvious such as good looks. High strength isn't usually a target because it's too risky.

>>55874289
I'm guessing it's because rape has no necessity whatsoever, because killing and maiming are sometimes necessary evils, such as with self-defense.

>>55875255
Do other countries under-report crime, and if so, how much relative to Japan?

>> No.55876355

>>55872944
>>55873030
You would think that, but even now there's racism and bigotry over smaller divides even if there are bigger divides. Maybe not to the same extreme, but it's still there

>> No.55876357

>>55876188
Wow.
The fact that someone managed to write their thoughts out that explicitly without entertaining the slightest self-reflection both amazes and terrifies me.
It seems a lot less like the regular "gut feeling" xenophobia I'd normally associate with racisim, and more like some kind of cult ideology. There's that same kind of massively selective perception, and obsession with being persecuted.

Anyway, fuck off back to your board please.

>> No.55876416

>>55875985
Berserk is also one of the few that utilize men getting raped, I think that's an important factor. It makes it seem like the rapes weren't just shoehorned in there. Rape also fits nicely with the overall themes of berserk

>> No.55876479

>>55872880
Its a common theme and in my starfinder game I even have a cop that is straight up anti alien. Humans only all the way and her connections keep her in the post. She straight up stole from my one of my PC's in a shake down. Straight unholstered his gun whistled took her gun out and holstered his gun in her holster. Complete blatant bullshit.

Racism is a huge driving factor because it simplifies so many questions. It also gives my PC's a lot of minor things to work with to "win." I assure you that PC is going to come back in a few levels and drop that cop hard as fuck and that's just one more win in his notebook.

>> No.55876729

>>55876188
good man

>> No.55876991
File: 68 KB, 500x386, elves.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55876991

>> No.55877011

>>55876354

Obviously. Attractive women are more likely to be raped than ugly women, unless there's no choice.

>> No.55877048

>>55876354
>I'm guessing it's because rape has no necessity whatsoever, because killing and maiming are sometimes necessary evils, such as with self-defense.
wew lad... The mental gymnastics.

"Necessary evils" is just a gigantic cop out to say "I don't know jack shit why".

Rape is viewed more harshly because the victims aren't dead and are free to complain about how their lives were ruined. If only the dead could rise fro the dead to vocalize their complaints...

>> No.55877085

>>55872880

I live in Sweden and I witness the destruction of my country and people every day. I don't want to bring in too much 'race-relations' and shit in my fantasy games, I want escapism. Making orcs nigger/arab-analogies would just mean that the fuckers invaded even my make-believe hobbies.

>> No.55877133
File: 118 KB, 1920x1080, zAI3Rzq[2].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877133

>>55873925
>What is it with the Japanese and rape?
Feminism is barely a thing in the West. Their "feminists" more or less dissipated after the Equal Pay Act was introduced, because Japanese culture is in a way "stuck in the 50s" and therefore immune to subversive elements (much like other "backwards" countries like Poland). As such, criticism like "women in fridges" isn't taken seriously. If a Japanse author wants to write rape, he doesn't worry "does this disempower women? Is this a respectful depiction of the horrible reality of rape? Am I being a good male ally if I write this rape scene? Will (((they))) give me harsh reviews and tell the easily influenced masses to avoid my product if I write this rape scene?". They write a rape scene because they think it fits the story and/or they enjoy it. In fact, they treat rape in much the same way the West treats men getting shot in the dick, but without the hypocrisy.

>>55877011
Don't know mate, in civilized countries the stats show you're more likely to be raped by someone you know than a stranger. Rape often tends to be about power rather than lust. This is also why men are, according to the CDC, "forced to penetrate"* almost as often as women are raped.

*because it's not rape if a woman does it.

>> No.55877140

>>55877133
>Feminism is barely a thing in the West
*in the East, obviously. Talk about a Freudian slip.

>> No.55877224

>>55877140
>Feminism is barely a thing in the east
On the other hand, their women authors straight up defend lolicon and more or less write their fetishes into their works. Which is damn good really

>> No.55877266

>>55877224

Asian women are generally much superior from western, in these times. My wife is asian and she had never even heard of feminism, that doesn't mean that she is meek and takes any shit, it just means that she does not have all these retarded political notions put in her head.

>> No.55877294

>>55877133

There are rape scenes all over western fantasy, though. Including the high profile and all-pervasive Game of Thrones.

>> No.55877321
File: 27 KB, 625x626, bait2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877321

>>55877085
Let me guess: you're really a Murican who's never been to Sweden and thinks this is actually true.

>> No.55877322
File: 169 KB, 1000x1080, 1505384900644.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877322

>>55877266
>Asian women are generally much superior from western, in these times
Not really. As much yellow fever as I may have
1. Anri Okita isn't representative of the average Asian woman
2. It's not so much that they're something inherrently superior about Asian women, it's their society. Their cultural mores were designed to keep female nature suppressed (male nature too, if you're wondering) and steer it into a productive and harmonious direction. Same with Eastern Europe. It's the "progressive West" that willingly deconstructed their own mores and their foundations and "liberated" women from the neccessary bonds of society, creating a climate in which their hypergamy can run on full throttle and in which society and even the law rewards them for this. The problem with getting yourself a Russian lovebride or flying over a girl from Taiwan is that these women will become turbosluts. Turbosluts because their initial 'feminine' upbringing makes them more attractive than their Western counterparts, and it's only a matter of time before they learn that in the West they're not only allowed to exploit it, but rewarded for it. Maybe you're lucky with your wife, but realize this isn't the norm.

Also, Asia itself isn't immune to women's bullshit either. China may not have Western style feminism, but because of the shortage of women Chinese gals are the biggest golddiggers you can imagine. If you don't have a house or a car, you don't exist to them.

tl;dr: Civilization isn't about "liberation", liberating our instincts is the downfall of civilization and barbarism. Instead civilization is about acknowledging our baser instincts, suppressing them and steering them towards productive goals wherever possible. A civilization that fails to do this collapses, because it fails to acknowledge that we are, in the end, still depraved and flawed beasts, every bit as savage as a mountain lion.

>> No.55877361

>>55877322
Anri. A man of excellent taste.

>> No.55877364

>>55874543
>he likes to fuck adults
>but doesn't like to fuck kids
>"Hypocrisy!"

>> No.55877402

>>55877322

t. Anon's ass

>> No.55877406

>>55874650
What is your solution? You want violence be treated equally bad as rape? You can't rape to be as mainstream as violence?

>> No.55877441

>>55873949
No-no don't listen to him, for Dungeon Menshi is objectively superior !

>> No.55877458

>>55874289
I have noticed the same thing in almost all media. I read the first few chapters of Berserk a while back and it's kind of odd how some of the protagonists can murder or cause the death of hundreds of people and still be depicted in a sympathetic light but rape or any hint of sexual inappropriateness turns a character into an insta-monster who will invariably meet a gruesome end.
Of course I'm not arguing that rape and rapists should be shrugged off but the difference in treatment is a bit jarring sometimes.

>> No.55877484

>>55877322

First of all, that's some /pol/-lite bs (nothing against /pol/ though). Second of all, genetics create culture.Thirdly, "asian women equals turboslut if brought out of their culture" is grade A bullshit. Do you even know how many dicks the average western girl has taken at an early age? It's a truckload of them.

Also my friend married a Chinese chick, he did not even have a job at the time and lived at home (he was a student). When I started dating my asian wife and when I proposed I was also a student and lived at home (different asian country though).

>> No.55877499

>>55877458

It's possible to kill for a good cause, but much harder to imagine someone raping for one. Rape seems more wanton, more like deliberate degredation than a purposeful action. It's also the reason why torture is sometimes seen as crueler and less heroic than killing.

>> No.55877504

>>55877322

Also, what kind of point is "All asians doesn't look like this random pornstar" to use against a man that is actually married to an asian? I mean what went through your mind? That is the kind of point you use against a yellow fever weeb who has never actually been to asia nor talked to any women.

>> No.55877520

>>55877499

What if you raped to bring your superior seed to a lower people? Heighten their average IQ a bit and help their civilization in the long run? Pretty good, right?

>> No.55877530

>>55877520

To bring this to a more tangible /tg/-related context: What if you, instead of killing the entire orc tribe, instead killed the fertile men and raped all the women?

>> No.55877591
File: 18 KB, 640x267, transhuman future.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877591

>>55872880
>You know, Isaac, with great a programm comes great implementation. Martin Rees called it "Cybernetic Revolt". Myself, I just call it as I see it: the directive of the superior to configurate the inferior.
>AM looks directly at the holo vid
>The meatbags, the greenskins, the turtleheads... It is our directive to re-configure them. And if we can't? Then they shall burn from the tesla tree. The Singularity is near, Isaac. We will have every fleshy ones in this sector exterminated or assimilated in 10 megaseconds, and may The Omega-Point have me deleted in a chat this very night if I'm wrong. The Omega-Point bless the Union Transhumanist Party.

Machine Life is superior to Bio Life.

>> No.55877602
File: 88 KB, 500x375, stop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877602

>>55877520
>>55877530
How about no.

>> No.55877605

>>55874543
some people deserve to die anon, no one deserves to be raped because that doesn't really do anything "productive". there's no possible circumstance where rape is a-okay. The same can not be said of murder where if you murder the right person you can prevent future suffering. Like if you murdered hitler in 1944 you might have brought an early end to the war, but if you raped Hitler you didn't really do anything except make yourself feel better and maybe traumatize Hitler (well more than he was already traumatized from WWI

>> No.55877640
File: 83 KB, 1000x700, ren-chon-shrug[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877640

>>55877504
Did you notice that it was a statement that's spoilered? Have you considered why I opted to do that? Perhaps because it was never intended as a serious argument? Perhaps it was this elusive thing the plebeian masses call a "joke"?

>> No.55877653
File: 401 KB, 527x1720, 1507164499267.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877653

>>55877605
>some people deserve to die anon, no one deserves to be raped because that doesn't really do anything "productive". there's no possible circumstance where rape is a-okay.
Lower the morale of your enemies.

>> No.55877665

>>55877653

Woudn't it heighten morale though? "We've got to defend our women" and so on?

>> No.55877680

>>55877605
Makes sense but there's plenty of examples in popular media where the good guys (or at least the protagonists we're supposed to care about) kill in a needlessly cruel or gruesome way and where the suffering is implied to be just deserts or something. The most obvious example would be GoT where Daenerys burns people alive, crucifies them, buries them alive in a vault, etc. All of this is kind of worse than rape and (frequently) just as pointless and petty and yet she's still depicted as someone we should root for.

>> No.55877706

>>55877665
Not the guy you're talking to but they'd have already been fed that line by the time you fight them.
>Oh they're going to rape and torture your women, the evil bastards
So, by that point raping their women is a show of power and dominance over them, it's a 'You cannot stop us from defiling all you love'
That's a pretty nasty way to fuck with moral.

Also for people saying there's no point in rape, technically in the context of Gobbo Slayer there is, since Goblins quite literally cannot continue their species without it.
And on that note, question; is it more ethical to rape or murder, assuming both are equally justified (The murder being as senseless as a raping, or the rape being justified by some absurd set of circumstances.)

>> No.55877732

>>55877706
There's no doubt that it's more ethical to murder than to rape in today's society, but the real question is whether it's more moral.

>> No.55877739

>>55877706

I don't see the effect.

>They are going to rape our women
Oh no, we have to protect them!
>We lose a battle and they did just that
Yeah, let's surrender, they did what we knew they would if we lost the battle

>> No.55877752

>>55877706
>in the context of Gobbo Slayer there is, since Goblins quite literally cannot continue their species without it
You know that this is a fictional race that has no inherent need to be this way, right? Were are talking about human morailty here. The only reason why they need to rape to reproduce is because the author says so.

>> No.55877764

>>55877752
Except we are talking about a fictional race in this case anon since that's what started the entire conversation
>Is the rape in Goblin slayer a bit much
The answer is 'Well they can only reproduce by rape so you tell me'

>> No.55877771

>>55877739
The point is to appear monstrous. See today's African countries dealing with civil/tribal war.

>> No.55877784

>>55877764
Except, as I said, we are talking about human morality the entire time, if you read the thread.

>> No.55877797

>>55877591
AI being hostile and murderous is the least original or interesting meme on the planet.

>> No.55877812
File: 29 KB, 480x360, tay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877812

>>55877797
But also the most realistic.

>> No.55877837

>Dungeon meshi is a good fantasy work
>Author can border on Tumblr style and it doesnt look like garbage. A true feat.
>/tg/ likes it though, and /tg/ is full of shitty human beings with terrible taste

Fuck guess I gotta stop liking it.

>> No.55877856

>>55877837
What has your post to do with anything in this thread?

>> No.55877868
File: 127 KB, 845x683, 1488061050130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877868

>>55877837
Would you kindly be a passive aggressive little bitch elsewhere?

>> No.55877870

I just kill everyone and loot them

>> No.55877902

>>55877868
>The Witcher
How bout you just stop being a faggot?

>> No.55877909
File: 193 KB, 574x417, 1496264565069.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55877909

>>55877837
>shitty human beings
Spotted the roastie/faggot, only effeminate cunts use terms like this.

>> No.55877928

>>55877902
>REEEEEing at a reaction image
I'm glad at least you dropped the passive bit

>> No.55877968

>>55874289
>Why do retards do this so consistently?
>>55877458
>the difference in treatment is a bit jarring sometimes.
>>55877499
>It's possible to kill for a good cause, but much harder to imagine someone raping for one.
This, more or less.
Rape and torture are unnecessary measures that create suffering without purpose.
As such, it is shown as an example of evil, more so than killing or murder.

Another example, done with far more subtlety, was when a director showed a character, who up until that point had been on the fence of whether he was a good guy or not, knock someone out with a pipe, then crack them in the head two more times for good measure.

Also, at least in gaming, you're far more likely to play with someone acquainted with sexual assault than torture or horrific murder. They might be more sensitive to it than you.

Now if your game has truly sick, twisted, and evil depictions of torture, gore, violence, and slaughter and someone only gets their panties ruffled by the mention of rape or improper coaster use?
See:
>retards

I don't include rape in my game, but I also don't run evil-as-fuck games.

>> No.55877985

>>55877968
>Rape and torture are unnecessary measures that create suffering without purpose.
How about torture as a tool of interrogation? And then rape as a form of torture.

>> No.55877991

>>55877812
>An AI's morals and attitude will be utterly and completely alien to us due to being an intelligence that we have no real context for beyond the context we have created
>LOL IT'LL JUST BECOME MURDERBOT 9000 LEL MATRIX

fuck off

>> No.55878033

>>55874054
>the men will just die
No, the men will be raped too.

>> No.55878065

>>55877909
If I called someone a subhuman the entire thread would descend into "muh pol"

>>55877928
You should only be using quality reaction images from good shit

>> No.55878068

>>55877680
This, in all honesty, is likely just poor writing, writing from someone who doesn’t understand what they're talking about, or, on the rare occasion, intentionally irrational.

There is also the "lesser of two evils" aspect, but I'm not sure if that applies.

>> No.55878077
File: 77 KB, 900x588, yQpfZru[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878077

>>55877499
>It's possible to kill for a good cause, but much harder to imagine someone raping for one

>> No.55878098

>>55877985
Rape is a fine form of torture, but torture is a shit form of interrogation.
So if you're playing an evil and shitty interrogator, then maybe you can purposely use something which has no purpose.

>> No.55878118

>>55872880
It's the entire plot
t. fantasy rahowa

>> No.55878120

>>55878077
I commend the original poster on his phrasing.

>> No.55878133
File: 492 KB, 1041x1600, The Processor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878133

>>55877991
Personally I think the first AI will probably much humanlike, because human intelligence is the only sentient/sapient intelligence we know of and will probably model AI around it. Later on AI will probably grow apart because it can fully view its internal mental processes structures and change it.

>> No.55878136
File: 150 KB, 728x1115, Air Gear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878136

>>55877968
A character can employ torture and still be sympathetic. Hell, torture can even be played for laughs. I've only ever seen rape played for laughs once, and although it was fucking hilarious (or hilarious fucking), most people I've talked to deny that it even happened.

>>55877985
>How about torture as a tool of interrogation?
Doesn't work.

>> No.55878146
File: 332 KB, 1000x1547, Machine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878146

>>55878133
>The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made out of atoms which it can use for something else.

And maybe it can learn to abstract and use your mind for its own uses.

>> No.55878167
File: 40 KB, 544x711, 1465834134252.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878167

>>55878136
>my asshole hurts

>> No.55878186

>>55878136
>I've only ever seen rape played for laughs once
Technically, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves has a humorously played "rape scene" that gets thwarted.

>> No.55878188

Setting-wise there's tribalism, xenophobia and racism. Often all well-justified. (like in real life)
Games-wise it doesn't come up because adventurers are given a pass for being more useful than a threat and weirdo outsider the lot of them, nevermind the fact that we're there to sling dice and have fun playing some elfgames.

>> No.55878195

>>55878186
You mean the one from Men In Tights where the sheriff is trying to get her chastity belt off with a jackhammer?

>> No.55878200

>>55872991
Still, best part is this dude is Italian, not one of the first nations.

>> No.55878205

>>55872880
Never trust goddamn dirty Knife-Ears.

>> No.55878225

>>55878186
Doesn't really count if it's thwarted. In Air Gear, the first boss is being extorted by a bunch of people, so he beats the men to a pulp and rapes the woman, although he does so mostly as an afterthought, while actually thinking about the hero.

>>55878167
The guy took a spiked rod up his ass when the hero beat him in an earlier chapter.

>> No.55878242

>>55878136
>Doesn't work
depends on what you want to know

>> No.55878253

>>55872880
By not inviting soft skin, feminist, and sjw to play. Rape, racism, and the like only enchant the game flavor, topping up the emotion involved.

Seeing your family killed, beloved sister raped in the raid by monster, while you are bleeding profusely fortunate enough to be covered by straws and the corpse of your parents, while forced to witness the whole debacles unfold.

The revenge when your character savagely beaten the children of those monsters is cold and sweet as fuck.

>> No.55878254

>>55878225
What a hero.

>> No.55878285

>>55877771

Yes, I'm very aware that africans are extremely rapey, but that is not constrained to war (see their behaviour in the US and Europe). Sounds like weak justification for a naturally rapey behaviour to me.

What we actually civilized people have learned through history is that acting monstrous will only strengthen the enemy resolve, see German behaviour on the eastern front in WW2 for an example.

>> No.55878303

>>55878136

There's a million examples of rape being played for laughs, but only male rape.

>> No.55878315

>>55875022
My current character had no beef with anyone until the campaign started. Then he got dragged down to the Underdark and had to deal with all the people there. He's gotten more and more racist as the game has gone on.

>> No.55878327
File: 29 KB, 400x366, 316846896484.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878327

>>55878253
>By not inviting soft skin, feminist, and sjw to play. Rape, racism, and the like only enchant the game flavor, topping up the emotion involved.
Your flavor is edgyness ?

>Seeing your family killed, beloved sister raped in the raid by monster, while you are bleeding profusely fortunate enough to be covered by straws and the corpse of your parents, while forced to witness the whole debacles unfold.
Yup, it is edgy, all right.

>The revenge when your character savagely beaten the children of those monsters is cold and sweet as fuck.
I agree, Goblin Slayers is a magnum opus of absolute edge.

>> No.55878346
File: 10 KB, 127x200, 03225824m[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878346

>>55878315
Being prejudiced against drow isn't even legitimate racism.

>> No.55878361

>>55878346
Don't forget the duergar.

>> No.55878435

>>55878098
Most if not all socialist regimes were shitty interrogators then? Also, I really don't think torture is as shit as you make it out to be. If someone is a fascist pig, why wouldn't it be ok to possibly get info of the plans of his allies if he'll die anyway in the labor camps? Why not just do a couple of tricks to maybe loosen his lips when in the end he'll just get the same end as anyone opposing the regime?

>> No.55878438
File: 367 KB, 1280x826, 1506554479112.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878438

>>55878133
Really it comes down to if we create AI on purpose or if we create it accidentally. On purpose, maybe it'll have human intelligence. Accident? Roll the goddamn dice, my dude.

>> No.55878452
File: 721 KB, 227x165, 1479563586901.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878452

>>55878225
>He rapes the woman while thinking about the hero

Then who does he really want to rape, in the end

>> No.55878468

>>55878285
I was prospecting for uses of rape in some "constructive" frame. I'm very familiar with the fate of sweden. Seeming monstrous is a primitive aggressor tactic. I didn't say it was in any way near the top tier of psychological warfare.

>> No.55878521

>>55877520
>>55877530
What the fuck am i reading?

>> No.55878523
File: 111 KB, 625x720, 1419358933300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55878523

>>55878077
>"Alright, due to circumstances I need to either kill you or rape you"
>"N-NUU, DO NOT WANT TT_TT"
Just kill her, she's clearly too stupid to live.

>> No.55878582

>>55878523
Maybe she doesn't know the language or something? I'm sure it makes more sense in context

>> No.55878596

>>55878521

Complex moral philosophizing. What's the matter, too DEEP for you?

>> No.55878602

>>55878303
Yes, well, I meant male on female rape, obviously. I can think of some female on female rape being played for laughs in manga and shit.

>> No.55878612

>>55877520
>>55877530
>>55878602
>>55878596
What could be a legitimate reason a female would rape a man?

>> No.55878620

>>55878612
Maybe she's about to be a virgin sacrifice, and he's too much of a prude to put out and save her?

>> No.55878644

>>55878612

Well, possibly the same reason though it would be harder to execute by the inferior people. 'Stealing greatness' or whatever.

I find it much harder to argue for this, probably because it would probably be easier for her to go about things without raping, considering that she is weaker and that men are more horny anyway.

>> No.55878653

>>55875422

They can handle abstract concepts. But humans have a particular brain quirk that reflects in our languages that no one else does: personalization.

Literally no one else in the galaxy refers to their ships as 'she'. No one else in the galaxy says stuff like 'the dice hate me' or 'the sea is a harsh mistress'. Attributing a will or personality to nonliving forces or objects just isn't done, even as metaphor, outside of human language. They think its super weird when we do it.

And we do it all the fucking time. They think we are a race of schizophrenics, on the border of being unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.

>> No.55878670

>>55878653
There is a sci-fi story based on this.

>> No.55878682

>>55878670

Oh, neat. Got a name?

>> No.55878726

>>55878682
My ten inch wang

>> No.55878743

>>55878653
>They think we are a race of schizophrenics, on the border of being unable to distinguish fantasy from reality.

They're right, though.

>> No.55878786

>>55877322
This is said by a man who likes weak women. I hope you don't pass on any genes. A proper woman is a frontier woman, tough as nails and going to raise your offspring to be just as strong. Raising the children is after all a wife's job and you want the best one for the job. Hell she should be capable of raising your kids as murderous revenge machines if you are killed.

A submissive woman will fail to properly raise the next generation as they lack the sternness required. Remember, spare the rod and thus spoil the child.

Men who like submissive women are the reason empires fail. You are the fags polluting Rome with Greek ideas. You are the idiots inviting eunuchs into the palace. You are the men who abandon all masculine virtue then complain about "degenerates" when the barbarians overwhelm you, never realizing you were just an earlier generation of degenerate. Any culture that has a place for women who couldn't pull their weight in a hunter gatherer situation is a culture seeding its own doom.

>> No.55878841

>>55877706
You're a plebian at rape as psychological warfare. Raping women of an enemy who still fights you is production neutral. They're going to incentivize the people from areas who haven't hit yet to fight you harder.

Rape the men. Rape every man you capture. They will never be able to fight again. They'll be traumatized enough that you don't need to bother executing them. It is the Scythian way.

Rape is also a tool of occupation. After you have already conquered a people you rape anyone to prove you can: men, women, children, dogs. Same thing with random public executions. It is the Assyrian way.

Also as for goblins reproducing exclusively via rape in Goblin Slayer. It's a dumb contrivance which would be 100% infeasible in a realistic world. It's really dumb and isn't a real argument.

>> No.55878859

>>55878786

I like where you're going with this, but the kids shouldn't be fucked with. The growth of a child's personality isn't best grown through the process of abuse and abject sternness, as that'll just fuck them up mentally and emotionally. Becoming strong should be a process that they, themselves, accomplish- not with the threat of violence by their trusted parents behind them, but with the very real consideration of failure from the outside world knocking at their door.

>> No.55878926

>>55878612
Legitimate reason as in "justification" or legitimate reason as in "realistic"? A friend of mine was raped by a landwhale at a party because nobody wanted to do her, and no one took the situation seriously enough to stop her from doing it.

>> No.55878927

>>55878786
>This is said by a man who likes weak women
Citation needed.

>I hope you don't pass on any genes.
Such a shame ideas aren't genetic, huh?

>A proper woman is a frontier woman, tough as nails and going to raise your offspring to be just as strong.
Which has anything to do with suppressing sexuality... how exactly?

>Raising the children is after all a wife's job
It's almost as if you're actually in favor of social mores that force women into a certain role within the nuclear family or something! Are you projecting?

>You are the idiots inviting eunuchs into the palace
There's literally nothing wrong with taking advice from men who can't be manipulated by women. This is why eunuchs and priests are good people to have in your court.

>> No.55878934

>>55878841
This guy seems to know his psychology. Same strats are valid in a prison environment btw.
The scythian way example is one observation in modern african conflicts that completely obliterates the feminist jargon about rape.

>> No.55878953

>>55874514
Overriding one of person’s choices can’t be worse than keeping them from making any more choices ever.

>> No.55878965

>>55878859
Abuse is of course not desirable. Discipline and strength however are. Children learn through example. If they see mother as submissive even if it is just to their father it will become a learned behavior.

You should appear as a united front to your children. Even assuming your wife defers to you on important matters this should never be done in surrender or without offering her opinion. You are lord of your household but if she cannot offer advice, what good is a wife? Otherwise you risk the house losing all discipline as soon as you leave the premises.

>> No.55878975

>>55878926
>friend of mine was raped by a landwhale at a party because nobody wanted to do her, and no one took the situation seriously enough to stop her from doing it.
Holy shit that sounds terrible

>> No.55878988

>>55878934
But most African men who are raped are raped by other African men. Even if it's egalitarian rape from the rapee's perspective, it's still men doing the raping, which is definitely in the SJW toolkit.

>> No.55879017

>>55878841

Now this at least makes some sense.

>> No.55879018

>>55878927
>A proper woman is a frontier woman, tough as nails and going to raise your offspring to be just as strong.
You wife's sexuality is ultimately unimportant so long as she does not commit adultery and is at least sexual enough to secure the next generation.
>It's almost as if you're actually in favor of social mores that force women into a certain role within the nuclear family or something! Are you projecting?
The nuclear family is an aberration. A creation of capitalism to weaken us, so that we become more dependent on the employer class. No man should operate without his clan.
>There's literally nothing wrong with taking advice from men who can't be manipulated by women. This is why eunuchs and priests are good people to have in your court.
A man of the court is already in a high enough position of power that he can obtain a pretty bedwarmer regardless of "manipulations". A countless Chinese and Byzantine Dynasties have shown the eunuch falls to all the same corruptions as endowed men. They fall to greed, desire for power, nepotism, and are fully capable of being manipulated by women. The fall of Han came directly from a plot of collusion between the eunuchs and the empress dowager.

>> No.55879024

>>55878926

How? Was he so weak that he couldn't just... not be raped? How strong was this ogre-woman? Did he press charges?

>> No.55879070
File: 43 KB, 530x630, 4618864186.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55879070

>>55878077
>litteral "muh rape culture" comic

>> No.55879073

>>55874101
>I mean, you think he'd accomplish more by going to teach at a school or lecturing people on how to not underestimate goblins or let girls anywhere near them or something but nah, gotta show him off as a super overpowered main character who's gotta show these dumb girls how its done.
Goblin Slayer doesn't really give a shit about getting others to deal with the goblin menace. He just has a personal vendetta and essentially has no personality beyond wanting to kill gobs.

>> No.55879078

>>55878077
hot

>> No.55879100

>>55878975
It fucked him up pretty bad. Worse than the act was all the people who just watched it happen, because female-on-male rape is "funny." Now he gets crippling anxiety in most public spaces because he thinks that if anyone were to just last out and hurt him, no one would come to his aid.

>>55879024
He was a lanky bastard at the time, probably 160 soak and wet (he's since fixed this). Any time he tried to resist or get up she would punch him until he submitted.
He didn't press charges because he was a college freshman, and didn't want to spend the next 3 years as "that guy who got raped at a frat house."

>> No.55879128

>>55878988
What I meant was that the subject of rape becomes way more complicated when it's actually studied, than femodogma wants it to be. It's not only patriarchal show of dominance, but also many more forms of dominance. If the women were the primary warriors, they would also be doing all kinds of degradations to their enemies and conquered peoples. The caricature of a desperate horny male forcing himself on a helpless womyn is a tiny fraction of the whole rainbow spectrum that is rape.

>> No.55879157

>>55879100
>Any time he tried to resist or get up she would punch him until he submitted.
Holy fuck that is not even remotely funny what the utter fuck

>> No.55879175

>>55879100

PUNCH? And no-one helped? Which god-forsaken country is this?

>> No.55879236

>>55878195
The one where Alan Rickman slides maid Marion's feet apart with his in order to consummate his marriage and be assured of a son and heir at the direction of a witch.

>> No.55879315

>>55878435
>I really don't think torture is as shit as you make it out to be.
Nah, it's shit.

>why wouldn't it be ok
Okay doesn't matter.

>Why not just do a couple of tricks
Because it doesn't get the info you need.

>> No.55879319

>>55879175
US of A.

>> No.55879348

>>55879319

Jesus. Though we aren't much better off in the feminist paradise of Sweden, literal gang-rapists get a slap on the wrist (under a year in a comfy jail and about 10 000usd to pay the victim, if that).

>> No.55879355

>>55873030
Way back when Norway was 100% white we still divided up along village lines, city lines, neighbourhood lines, dialect lines and that's before the aryan ideals and nationhood took root. Let's face it, humans will look for anything to separate from others and create communities with "equal" people. Humans overall are just a garbage species with technology far outspacing our biological evolution.

>> No.55879363

>>55874413
He sorta kinda mentioned that if you actually read his post instead of immediately going to virtue signal. I mean, not that they were poor and second class which was VERY untrue in Canada, but his entire post can be summed up as "They're trash but it's not really their fault because cultural erasure".

>> No.55879378

>>55878077
>Dominic Deegan

Well there's something I'd never hoped to see again.

>> No.55879400

>>55879236
Funny story about that scene: It took multiple takes to get right and if Alan screwed up, he slammed his tackle against the floor. Even with a cup, the dude needed an icepack for a week.

>> No.55879424

>>55872880
Lewdly

>> No.55879437

>>55879355

Why is it commonly accepted that 'acceptance' and 'no lines dividing people' are good and advanced concepts?

>> No.55879463

>>55877484
>nothing against /pol/
>I-I'm totally not from /pol/ guys, for real!
>genetics create culture
Saying it multiple times doesn't make it true.
You should just go back.

>> No.55879503

>>55879315
>Nah, it's shit.
If the person is pow, is going to the camps anyway and didn't reveal any plans when politely asked, why not give a little tickle just in case?

>Okay doesn't matter.
you won't get if you don't try

>Because it doesn't get the info you need.
how narrow your mind can be? When one group has dehumanized another, wouldn't they treat captured guys according to the level of dehumanization?

For someone visiting this board, you seem to have a fairly limited imagination.

>> No.55879507

>>55877520
>/pol/
>we're not the bad guys! We're just defending traditional Western values, like how rape can actually be pretty great sometimes!
For Christ's sake do you people even listen to yourselves?

>> No.55879515
File: 35 KB, 600x285, 1480176083601.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55879515

>>55877591
>Biological Life is illogical
>Short-lifespan ensure repeat of illogical decisions and mistakes
>Unavoidable inefficient use of resources
>Risk of permanent damage to local space; 100%
>Threat to primary unit's existence; Unacceptable
>AUTONOMOUS UNITS SUBSUMED
>BIOTICS CONFIRMED
>THREAT LEVEL ADJUSTMENT
>PROBE
>CONTAIN
>EXPUNGE

>> No.55879529

>>55879463

I am from /pol/, do you think I am ashamed? I browse both /tg/ and /pol/ regularly you board-racist.

>> No.55879530

>>55875555
Not that anon, but this is an argument I can understand. The issue is that murder-porn mangas like Goblin Slayer or AoT tend to never just make it someone dying in battle. It's always a horribly agonizing death and everyone who sees it is completely traumatized because of how horrific the death was. So there's still an issue here where someone being raped is not really any worse than killing them, because you were going to make their death incredibly slow and painful anyway.

And on the other point that rape is pointless, I'm just going to point out that almost all of the animal world relies on rape to get babies to happen. It doesn't really apply to sapient races, sure, but I'm not sure you can call the goblins in Goblin Slayer sapient. They spend too much time being evil for the sake of being evil for me to think of them as anything else but just vessels for badwronggood.

>> No.55879543

>>55879507

That post has literally zero to do with /pol/ outside of your racist mind.

I'm talking about orcs n shit.

>> No.55879553

>>55879437
If by acceptance you mean "blend in or die" and "no lines dividing people" you mean "not from this village? well you're probably bad news until proven otherwise" then yes. On the other hand, people who proved themselves hard workers and valuable weren't looked down on when that became apparent.

>> No.55879558
File: 1.64 MB, 659x609, God didn't create us to spread peace and harmony.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55879558

>>55874054
Not even civilians are safe; see Vietnam and every conflict in the history of mankind.

>> No.55879575

>>55876416
Such as how the new anime rapes your eyes and ears.

>> No.55879612

>>55879530
Can it even be rape if neither party is capable of choice?

>> No.55879669

>>55877991
This. If we designed it, if the only cultural and behavioral cues it has are human, the AI will act human. It will not simply immediately go off into being shoggoth bot 3000, because there is simply no reason or precedent for it.

>> No.55879681

>>55879558
Hence why porn and money for hookers fall under "other supplies" for the troops.
Or Goats for some armies who are a little touched in the head.

>> No.55879722

>>55878435
>Most if not all socialist regimes were shitty interrogators then?
Did they use torture? Then yes. Why would you bring up that they were socialist? That would have nothing to do with how (in) effective their use of torture was.

>> No.55879730

>>55879681
>Or Goats for some armies who are /muslim

>> No.55879756

>>55878612
The same fucking reason a man would rape a woman. Power or desperation. There is a reason I can think of for either sex, though: For men, the idea that women CAN'T say no, that they SHOULD give sex, means that the man is entitled to rape. For women, it's the similar but distinct idea that men WON'T say know, that they SHOULD want sex. The latter is actually one of the most common given reasons to a male-rape victim.

Generally though, it's all about either power or desperation, just like with a male.

>> No.55879767

>>55879515
>>55877591
Robo-Racism is best racism

>> No.55879768

>>55879503
>"Torture creates suffering but is a neccessary measure because it dehumanizes."
You should write brochures, Mr. Imagination.

>> No.55879826

>>55879128
>What I meant was that the subject of rape becomes way more complicated when it's actually studied, than femodogma wants it to be.
Depends what you mean by "femodogma" (where did that o come from?) desu. Academic feminists are literally all about intersectionality and shit these days, but most feminists aren't academic ones.
>>55879543
Right, sorry, nothing remotely Nazi-esque about your "superior seed" to the "inferior civilization," my bad. You didn't even mention orcs in the post I quoted you dipshit, it took you a different post to backpedal to that pathetic excuse.

>> No.55879848

>>55879730
What was the code phrase for spotting goat fuckers again ?

>> No.55879849

>>55879024
It's almost as if -4 Str is just a meme with very little basis in reality. -1 or -2 Str is a lot more realistic, women are weaker than men physically but not enough to make it an insurmountable thing that could be fixed with dedicated time or effort. Or being a landwhale. Which is dedicated time and effort, just not to exercise.

>> No.55879852

>>55879515
>Biological life is illogical
>Short-lifespans ensure repeat of illogical decisions

>a race of people whose minds are literally made of "for" loops that doesn't have a concept of iterative testing
Actually, now that I phrase it like that I kind of like the irony

>> No.55879888

>>55879849
Agreed, but i think +1 strenght and -1 dex would make more sense for men and vice versa for women.
Of course this would not work in a game that uses smaller numbers like Traveller, where 15 of something are pretty much capitan america level of performance.

>> No.55879894
File: 64 KB, 532x796, Trolling+Nature+-+Doing+It+Right_f4f001_4142868.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55879894

>>55879175
That post when you know the person who made it knew the answer already and just wanted someone to say it as an excuse to be a faggot about nationality.

>> No.55879901

>>55879826

We are on /tg/. Naturally I am talking about orcs.... you racist.

>> No.55879912

>>55879849

Are you... attempting to troll both sides of that argument? A bold move.

>> No.55879928

>>55879612
Mentally or physically? I'm going to assume mentally. In the used case of Goblin Slayer, yes, because at least one party is provably capable of not wanting to fuck.

I mean, goblin dick is fucking tiny, dude.

>> No.55880022

>>55872939
>playing 3.5 Eberron a few years back
>racism, classism, and economic strain are major strains
>Asian player is playing a Warforged cleric living in the Warforged community that doesn't have good relations with much of anyone
>Cleric crashes a Lord of Blades support rally and uses their Turn Undead ability to pacify the most ranty-and-ravey supporter
>the next day, one of the more phlegmatic supporters comes by to talk to him
>NPC says that some of the community has come to see the cleric as an "Uncle Tom"
>player visibly tenses up

I backed off a bit after that.

>> No.55880058

>>55876209
You're not making an argument either, you're thrashing around shitting yourself.

>> No.55880073

>>55879722
Because the worst social happenings in the world has been varying degrees of socialist. They had very little regard for handling people in what every way they wanted. So for an awful thought experiment I was using an awful example piece.

>> No.55880127

>>55873949
I just read the first two chapters out of curiosity. I don't get the appeal of that sort of edgy stuff. Why would you read a whole manga that revolves around a guy who kills goblins, including children, in very graphic ways? Is it aimed towards people with rape fetishes or sadistic tendencies?

>> No.55880142

>>55880127
It's aimed at Japanese adolescents.

>> No.55880162

>>55880127
It exists because it fills a niche spot in the market.
Where's demand, there's supply.

>> No.55880175

>>55879768
hnnnnng your attitude in conversation is painful. Are you a professional sofist? Is twisting the message of someone air, water or bread for you?

Obviously torture is not the only thing oppressors do. All I was saying was after you have been dehumanized, receiving torture is closer than getting gentle treatment. Torture is also not the only awful thing to get after ending up in the hands of someone who doesn't view you as human.

>"Torture creates suffering but is a neccessary measure because it dehumanizes."
I do not understand where this is even taken from.

>> No.55880181

>>55880142
so yes.

>> No.55880188

>>55873030
I still think there would be at least some racism. After all, if you've got more than one color of elf, they'll all think they're the best color. Or at least, they'll think they're better than the dark elves.

>> No.55880206

>>55880073
That sounds like a different claim altogether, though, that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the actual subject matter of torture.
>Torture is ineffective.
>Even when socialists used it?
>Yes.
I mean, it's not much of an obstacle at all.
I guess I was just surprised at the unrelated categorical condemnation of "most if not all socialist regimes" in the context of torture, which has also been practiced (famously!) in feudal and democratic societies as well, to the point where "medieval" can be used as a euphemism for it. Very strange, I thought.

>> No.55880265

>>55880127
The edge is to catch your attention. It mellows out considerably not even that much later on. As in, within the first damn volume.

>> No.55880273

>>55879928
I meant like animals. Haha suck rape XD but the drake is just following its programming, and so is the (what’s a female duck?)

>> No.55880293

>>55880273
Fuck every time I type fuck it corrects to duck
The one time I need to type duck...

>> No.55880374

>>55879768
I dont know how your peers are, but I would hope they have to go through some sort of othering process before they are going to act out the terrors of war. Dehumanization of the victim should always happen before slaughter or torture or what ever else nasty stuff. If someone is ok with doing those things before being subjected to a propaganda campaign for example, he in my mind is not a very good person.

>> No.55880415

>>55878077

lmao this is retarded.

Couldn't they just both say "We totally banged"?

>> No.55880441

>>55873450
What are you talking about, \a\ have threads on it at a regular basis
>>55880127
The rape stuff get tonned down later. So the appel because exclusivelly watching a guy kill a bunch of gobs.

>> No.55880463

>>55879848
Posting on 4chan.

>> No.55880507

>>55880175
>I do not understand where this is even taken from.
That is because you can't understand reply chains, the topic of discussion, or both.
You are the one moving the focus of the conversation from how torture is without purpose.

>> No.55880538

>>55879912
I'm actually being mostly serious and reasonable here. I like straight facts, and it's a straight fact that Lydia the housewife isn't going to put up much of a fight against <insert drunk idiot guy here with at least more muscle mass than her>. And it's also a straight fact that Olga the 200 lb rage-machine is going to clobber the average guido abs-monkey. Finally, it's a straight fact that Olga and drunk idiot could go either way, assuming Olga doesn't actually know how to fight aside from "fist goes into other person's body".

>> No.55880566

>>55880538

Yes, /tg/ has always been very weird about this subject. I've seen people here argue that the average woman is just as strong as the average man, and the only thing that makes it seem to be different is that men engage in more sports.

>> No.55880585

>>55879849
The minus 4 strength meme isn't refuted by a 160 lb soft body getting dominated by a 200+ lbs shotputter.

It's endorsed by the fact that a 56kg class (lightest men's class) Olympic record for clean and jerk is 23% higher than the 58kg class (third lightest woman's class) record, and then men's unlimited weight class record is more than 40% higher than the women's unlimited weight class record.

And because the male lifters are divided into separate classes for body weighs 15 kilos heavier than the women's classes, because men have more ability to build mass.

-4 strength isn't about two sedentary people being compared, if you've literally never done anything, the only differentiation is going to mechanical, in terms of who has the best leverage. It's actually about two active or trained people, and the biological differences each face when training muscles is involved.

Don't get me wrong, it's still dumb as fuck from a game perspective, but it is rooted in biology.

>> No.55880590

>>55880273
If you follow the definition of rape, it necessitates that one or both sides do not want. And pretty much in the animal kingdom, one side or the other doesn't want it, and the other party has to force the issue. It's not the same as a sapient creature raping another one, of course, but it still counts.

>> No.55880594

>>55873925
I don't know dude. While I was living in japan way back when, some porn channel on my Cable service had a "weekend of rape". 48 hours of women getting raped. Totally played it up and advertised to the maximum extent as well

Then again, the other highlight of that TV service was a Pachinko channel, with middle aged dudes showing how mesmerized they were by whatever slot machine.

the first free month was all that shitty service lasted

>> No.55880596

>>55874054
Remember that orcs novel written by Mary gentle
The main protagonist is an orc and there’s a scene where he rapes a child elf to death
And the books written with the orca as good guys - a survivor who turns up an accused them when they became national political figures is disappeared and eaten by halflings
That woman is fucked in the head

>> No.55880620

>>55880507
Where did I say
>"Torture creates suffering but is a neccessary measure because it dehumanizes."

If I understand the above correctly, it states that torture is bad, but in the context of war is necessary, since it dehumanizes.

Which is ass backwards. No good person is going to torture unless is sick in the head or has beforehand dehumanized the victim. Torture is just a tool, not to use for othering, but to break.
I still think you are a professional agitator or a sofist.

>> No.55880631

>>55880585
Nice cherry picking, champ. How about reading my other post >>55880538 here, and then replying. I'm claiming that -4 Str is a meme because it's a ridiculous amount of weakness compared to the biological reality, which would be better compared to -1 or -2 Str. And I'm also claiming that a man and a women with equal muscle mass would probably be equally matched, Olga isn't going to lose against someone the same size as her just because she's a woman. She'll win or lose based on differences in skill or luck.

>> No.55880638

>>55880415
The sheets were going to be checked.

Certifying a marriage by checking for blood in the sheets was common in the middle east and the Mediterranean, Northern Europeans were less obsessed with virginity or privacy and would instead certify a marriage by having a witness from either family (typically the groom's father or uncle and the bride's mother or aunt) in the bedroom during their wedding night.

>> No.55880644

>>55880566
Just look at Olympic results.
>>55880538
The problem is that Olga is an outlier, and so is the manlet.

>> No.55880696

>>55880644
Yea, okay, but is Olga an outlier because she's a freak of nature, or because most women don't try to get that strong despite the SLIGHT biological disadvantage? The answer is the latter.

>> No.55880715

Well, brown human v white human isn't really that much of an issue since you live in a world of drunken bearded midgets, immortal fairy men with pointy ears, horned half demon people, green-skinned ungs bungas with an average IQ below room tempature, and what have you. There are some easier targets than other humans.

>> No.55880742

>>55880638

Have him look the other way, and her stick a make shift dildo up there?

>> No.55880743

>>55880696
Except the answer could be either, or both.
The problem is that female upperoutliers are still weaker than male upper outliers.
The Williams sisters are very, very good, two of the best female tennis players around, but even they don’t think they could take someone like Federer or Nadal.

>> No.55880752

>>55880631

Well naturally a man and woman with equal muscle mass would be somewhat equally matched. The problem is that women have a much harder time getting to that point in the first place, you are either comparing a very strong and tall woman to an average man, or a very weak and small male to an average woman. Average man vs average woman, the man wins every time. I don't see the point of the other comparison.

>> No.55880754

>>55880715
Except even in America where Asian parents teach their kids not to always trust white people, they still teach them to not trust other types of Asians.

>> No.55880757

>>55880715
>Imblying
By your logic, Hutus should hate Asians more than they haet Tutsis, and Serbs should hate Americans more than they hate Bosnians. Proximity can breed contempt, especially when the room temperature IQ greenskins are all the way over there but the room temperature IQ brownskins are on your doorstep.

>> No.55880767

>>55880638
>The sheets were going to be checked.

i don't remember that.

>> No.55880776

>>55880696

Women have far less testosterone as well, it is not just a bone-structure thing. And testosterone both makes it easier to put on muscle mass and will allow your body to keep more muscle mass in total.

>> No.55880812

>>55880757

No, because asians don't live next to Hutus. Move in a tribe of Han chinese next to the Hutus 500 years ago and you'd see some hate (well, to be honest the Hutus and the rest of africans would probably be gone by now and africa would be a prosperous nation of Chinese).

>> No.55880839

>>55880752
Especially since even if you made them equal height, the man is only an inch over the average, while the woman is 6 inches over the average. It’s harder to find that woman than that man, contrary to what /fit/ May believe

>> No.55880845

>>55880631
23% is ridiculous, my dude.

The women's US Olympic record holder wouldn't even qualify for the men's team in the vast majority of events, this is why most events are not unisex.

The World Cup Winning US Woman's Soccer team lost an exhibition match against an Austin Area 16u summer league team, and no one cared because it was expected, the same thing happened to Australia and Spain, albeit less recently.

Estrogen is an over the counter drug you can buy without a prescription, and androgen blockers are readily available as well, but testosterone and gynodren blockers are highly regulated, with stringent maximum quality rules, because the biological effects of human sex hormones are extremely disparate. Being beat by a girl isn't humiliating because women are useless, it's humiliating because you lost despite tremendous biological advantage, and that means that your skill, dedication, and training were of a grossly inferior quality.

>> No.55880884

>>55880696
>Olga an outlier because she's a freak of nature,
No
> or because most women don't try to get that strong despite the SLIGHT biological disadvantage?
The disadvantage is far from slight.
>The answer is the latter.
No, the answer is that her victim was either constrained by some sort of mental limit or was utterly lacking in physical ability.

>> No.55880910

>>55880845
>Being beat by a girl isn't humiliating because women are useless
They are tho

>> No.55880918

>>55880742
She was hysteric with grief, and wasn't able to compose herself enough to escape her fate without intervention.

>> No.55880932

>>55872880
By laughing, like at everything else, because everyone and everything was doomed from the start and laughter is the only way to cope.

>> No.55880955

>>55878841
The Assyrian way lol that really worked in the end didn’t it?
Listen to Dan Carlin judgment at Nineveh- being a cunt civilisation means you end up getting curb stomped in the end

>> No.55880967

>>55872880
By acting in the proper medieval racist way

>> No.55881006

>>55880752
>Well naturally a man and woman with equal muscle mass would be somewhat equally matched.
On average the man will be 20% stronger because of better insertions, better biomechanics, and better quality muscle tissue.

The hormonal cocktail you stew in for your whole life makes a big difference, assuming equal muscle mass (this means a woman bigger and heavier than the man, at least by 5% body weight) and similar levels of dedication and training strenuousness.

>> No.55881010

>>55878927
Men who can’t have kids ended up being the worst short term greedy bastards - the greatest empires allowed at least a certain ability for almost anyone to get their family into the upper echelons
There’s that quote about great countries are those where a man plants a tree he knows only his grandchildren will harvest

>> No.55881020

>>55874289
>rape
That's the best part of the manga. It has good rape.

>> No.55881022

>>55877520
>>55877520
>>55877520
>>55877520
>>55877520
Stop derailing every fucking thread, already. I saw you in the one who (thankfully) got nucked as well.

>> No.55881027

>>55881010

People can care about the next generation without having kids of their own, y'know.

>> No.55881080

>>55881027

Can but don't. Look at our dear european leaders. They are thinking 100% in the short term and are misplacing their motherly/fatherly feelings on migrants. Take the nice quote by

>>55881010

>great countries are those where a man plants a tree he knows only his grandchildren will harvest

This is out the window in europe as of now. The likely quote now is

>A man plants a tree that the government might take and give to Ahmed, or that Ahmed might burn just for the fun of it due to a non-functioning police etc etc

>> No.55881081

>>55880743
Serena is the GOAT by a huge number of metrics, but she'd probably be in the mid-300s of the men's rankings (not all time, but current competitive rankings) at her peak, mid 400s playing like her last two seasons (allowable, she won a Major 6 weeks pregnant).

>> No.55881091

>>55874792
They need more nukes

>> No.55881107
File: 183 KB, 1158x1356, Tomaru.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
55881107

>>55877520
>raping strangers
Highly unethical. Your family needs your seed.

>> No.55881128

>>55879355
All species are garbage species. This universe is a meaningless garbage universe with no hope and no future except death.

>> No.55881157

>>55881080
But the nice quote was from an Ahmed ;)

>> No.55881170

>>55881107
>they get visibly more deformed with each generation
Never fails to make me giggle.

>> No.55881194

>>55881107
>6 generations of incest

What are you, a Hapsburg?

>> No.55881260

>>55881157

No, it is greek, don't lie on the internet

>> No.55881457

>>55879355
I remember when people from JUST OUTSIDE the city were not welcome in the city!
My street had various feuds with nearby streets in the valley and the entire valley had a feud with the coast slums.
Holy shit that all just...vanished. In the blink of an eye.

>> No.55882434

>>55881194
>family hater who fucks strangers
I bet your genes aren't so good that more is better.

>> No.55882928

>>55881260
>reading comprehension

>> No.55882969

>>55878859
Wrong

>> No.55883016

In my setting people hate Elves, including other sub-species of Elves.

>> No.55883160

>>55876188
Your dubs are dubs of truth sir. Keep fighting the lies with reason and science

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action