Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.53729581 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder, formerly /pfg/)

Let's talk about ratfolk/ysoki. How do we make them not suck in Pathfinder?
What do you want to see from them/their stats in Starfinder? How are you going to find pics of sci-fi rats?

Link repository; point out problems if found: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53723225

>> No.53729633

>>53729581
Space
Skaven

>> No.53729654

Reminder that only celeb apps will get into Ensoulment.

>> No.53729661

>>53729465
Clever, really clever, but you know why Lot's Wife really turned into salt? It was because she still had love of Sodom in her heart, that's the thing that enraged God. Lot's Wife had lived among a den of rapists and degenerates for years, suffering under their rule, and that night they came to their house and clamored to know (as in, the biblical know) their daughters and guests. God Himself was punishing Sodom for their transgressions and destroying that blighted town.

And yet she looked back, not because she wanted to see God's fury, but because she missed it. She was second-guessing God for smiting the wicked, she was questioning Him, and that is a seed of doubt you can not suffer to sprout.

>> No.53729671

How do I make a good bully

>> No.53729672

What type of music will the space rodents be known for?

>> No.53729681

>>53729661
You could've waited for my reply in the old thread fag

>> No.53729691

>>53729671
Be big

give noogies.

>> No.53729695

>>53729672
Whatever Jerry played in that one concert episode

>> No.53729699

>>53729671
Make them an Elephant person.

Give them an extra limb to hug people they care about and have them threaten to trample anyone who threatens them

>> No.53729710

>>53729672
E U R O B E A T

>> No.53729747

>>53729672
Probably space jazz. In starfinder its called Jizz

>> No.53729752 [SPOILER] 

>>53729581
So, how badly am I fucking myself over if I combine Sensate-Fighter with Vigilante-Serial Killer as gestalt. Assume 4th level to start.

>> No.53729754

>>53729681
Nah.

>> No.53729797

>>53729710
>Small rodents inapropriately driving foreign cars while drinking energy drinks
I dig it

>> No.53729802

>>53729752
I mean, it would work because Vigilante is baller, but you would be missing out super hard on AWT/AAT, which sucks super hard.

>> No.53729811

>>53729691
>>53729699
but theyre a fox girl not a big boy how do i bully people as a fox girl with high charisma

>> No.53729814

>>53729654
What do you think guys. Insecure anon airing their worries? Celeb trying to scare the competition away from trying? Or shitposter fishing for (You)s?

>> No.53729817

>>53729661
No matter how fucked up it is, a place you've lived for 40 years is still home. You were born there, your family lived and died there, you raised your children there, you met your husband there, you bore your daughters there, and then two strangers came and told you to leave everything and leave the cities forever.

And then they blew up.

What kind of person with a human heart WOULDN'T look back? What kind of sociopathic monster was Lot?

>> No.53729819

>>53729811
Bully them with your massive tits.

>> No.53729829

>>53729814
3

>> No.53729834

>>53729797
NIGHT OF FIRREEEE

>> No.53729841

>>53729811
Keep casting Enlarge Person on yourself

>> No.53729848

>>53729802
That is a really good point. Although, realistically, what are the chances of making another 4 levels in an online game?

>> No.53729851

>>53729819
that could work but what about other forms of bullying i dont want to just bully the girls I want to bully the boys too

do i bully them emotionally

>> No.53729871

>>53729851
You can bully the boys with your tits too, just tease them with your sexuality.

massive tits are a classic bullying tool.

>> No.53729884

Which Ensoulment characters are currently most deserving of fanart?

>> No.53729894

>>53729884
Mouse

>> No.53729903

>>53729672
That is a cute mousegirl.

>> No.53729909

>>53729841
but im not a person im a fox enlarge person doesnt work on foxes

>>53729871
but how do i go about with that i only play nice characters this is the first time i wanted to play a bully please help me /pgg/

>> No.53729911

>>53729848
Why do so many online groups spring for sprawling campaigns? I can understand it when they're started by newbies looking to re-enact some big campaign they read about, but what about those serial campaign starters? What goes through their heads?

>> No.53729913

>>53729884
C3 x Itsuko hatesex
Failing that, C3 and Witch hugging each other like the mother and daughter they are

>> No.53729935

>>53729884
The only ones that are confirmed to be in the game if it happens, AKA NPCs like the Princess.

>> No.53729945

>>53729935
>AKA NPC
So, Witch?

>> No.53729948

>>53729909
Just flop your titties on their head and watch them panic

Bullying complete.

>> No.53729949

>>53729935
I like this, do the princess.

>> No.53729951

>>53729935
But everyone's confirmed to be in the game if it happens.

>> No.53729981

>>53729951
No? There are plenty of people who won't be able to make it schedule-wise so they won't be getting in. Maybe they just don't feel like it afterwards.

>> No.53729989

>>53729948
but what if i just arouse them and they do lewd things to me

the bullying would fail

how do i use magic to bully better

>> No.53729990

>>53729951
>>53729935
Stop hedging with "IF it happens", I can't take it!

>> No.53729997

>>53729990
Friendly reminder Protagonist will make a heel switch and rename himself into Antagonist. :^)

>> No.53729999

>>53729989
Oh no, you never let them do lewd things

Thats the bullying part.

>> No.53730004

>>53729989
There are spells and magicks in that new fey expansion book

>> No.53730005

>>53729911
Creativity.

It's a curse. You have ideas and you want too see them bloom, and there is never enough time, people, or chances to try and create them or make them into soemthing that others see.

It's the same reason you have serial application posters in so many games, even with conflictign schedules. Imaginative people can't help but imagine, and it can be a curse, a horrible, evil, soul draining curse that causes you nothing but pain and suffering.

.....I think my meds are wearing off.

>> No.53730018

>>53729999
Quads confirm.

>> No.53730020

>>53729903

I want to hold her close and dance with her.

>> No.53730030

There, Aurelia is done.

I think.

>> No.53730033

>>53729990
I can't wait for Ensoulment shipping if it happens.

>> No.53730040

>>53730030
>literally an NPC waifu

>> No.53730045

>>53729884
I really want a smug anime girl version if C3

>> No.53730052

>>53730005
Yeah, but then they could make a bunch of cool oneshots with that same creative energy.

>> No.53730056

>>53729884
I really want to see C3 and Witch doing cute things together.

>> No.53730061

>>53730040
I'M IN TOO DEEP NOW ANON

>> No.53730062

>>53729999
youre nice four number man i like you i hope you have a nice day thanks for the bullying advice

>>53730004
but what are the magical spell stuff is any of it on the oracle spell list

>> No.53730065

>>53730030
No offense, but she really reads like an NPC.

>> No.53730068

>>53730061
Didn't your father teach you to pull out before it's too late?

>> No.53730069

>>53730065
t-thanks

>> No.53730070

>>53730040
>>53730065
t. unwist

>> No.53730076

>>53730068
MY PARENTS ARE DEEAAAAAAAD

>> No.53730083

>>53730070
>everyone who doesn't like my character is Unwist
:^)
>>53730076
Batman pls.

>> No.53730094

>>53730070
I don't understand what traits are associated with Unwist anymore.

>> No.53730102

>>53730094
Who even is Unwist? I only know who Wist is.

>> No.53730105

>>53730070
No, I'm really saying that there's nothing very compelling about this character and I think she would make for a very lovely NPC(possibly some matchmaker sidequest?) but I don't see anything more.

>> No.53730106

>>53730094
I don't either
Where are our drawfags aaaaaaaaaaaaa

>> No.53730117

>>53730106
They're working on their characters aaaaaaaaaa

>> No.53730119

>>53730105
I humbly disagree, good sir.

>> No.53730123

>>53730030
10/10 would steal her dress.

>> No.53730139

>>53730117
Draw for us

>> No.53730150

I just want Jolly back guys

>> No.53730153

Let's talk about first times! Who was your character's first love? When did they lose their V-Card?

>> No.53730155

>>53730150
he's not coming back

none of them are

this is the future we chose.

>> No.53730157

>>53730119
>good sir

>> No.53730166

>>53730157
Sorry, I meant to type

>you fucking niggerfaggot

>> No.53730167

>>53730155
You fuckers managed to scare Jolly off too?
New /pfg/ sucks

>> No.53730174

>>53730153
>first love
A random classmate she barely knew
>when did they lose their V-card
Too early, she isn't proud of it.

>> No.53730179

>>53730150
I don't think he's coming back. Like, at best he might pop into IRC and tell people if he's doing a playtest or not, but we're no longer a good place to hang around for direct feedback. Which sucks, because we had some good times with the Legendary Vigilante playtest

>> No.53730180

>>53730167
I believe he was chased off when someone literally started a thread with a loli hitler.

>> No.53730181

>>53729970

The thread is self-moderating, if it did not want lewdposting it would not have lewdposting. This is healthy discussion, the thread has never been more alive and loved. We are happy discussing these things, we can not ask for better.

Now, which Ensoulment girl do you think shaves their bush?

>> No.53730194

>>53730179
About time. Seeing outright shill posts made me sick to my stomach.

>> No.53730206

>>53730153
>first love
A tomboyish knight.
>when did they lose their V-card
Shortly after he took her out to dinner.

>> No.53730208

>>53730194
It's not a shill if it's THE ACTUAL DEVELOPER, YOU PUTZING FUCK

>> No.53730210

>>53730179
Oh no, we certainly are. They just don't give us anything to feedback anymore and are too concerned with being on le ebil 4chinz.

>> No.53730216

>>53730153
Fuck off.

>> No.53730220

>>53730194
> Openly posting the tests for his own work
> Shilling

Do you speak English you mouth-breathing turbofag

>> No.53730226

>>53730194
>People glad that content is pretty good and a playtest listens to them
>The developer directly looking and talking about his work
>Being shills

Is this bait

>> No.53730228

>>53730216
The thread is self-moderating, the existence of these discussions mean it is not only healthy, but wanted.

>> No.53730236

>>53730208
>>53730220
The actual developer shilling their stuff is no greater than one who is a servant of him.

>> No.53730241

>>53730030
She's pretty cute.

>> No.53730257

>>53730236
Except it's getting feedback, instead of just begging for cash.

You're an idiot.

>> No.53730261

>>53730236
By your logic saying nice things about any paizo product is shilling

>> No.53730266

>>53730236
That's dumb

>> No.53730274

>>53730236
That's an odd way to spell, "No, I don't speak English" anon

>> No.53730276

>>53730174
This sounds like a /pfg/ character.

Who is it?

>> No.53730277

>>53730153
>V-Card
Are you twelve? Underaged kiddos aren't allowed here.

>> No.53730303

>>53730226
>playtest listens to them
Remember when Gareth listened to 2hu?

>> No.53730305

Who are your picks for Abyssia, /pfg/? Not long now before apps close!

>> No.53730322

What are your experiences with Oracles, /pgg/? What kinds have you seen/played?

>> No.53730323

>>53730181
>Princess Raina Arlote.
Definitely, probably invited a foreign expert on waxing to her court shortly after hitting puberty.
>Derrine Kline
Nope, trims when its unpractical.
>Ceraphine Arxiore
Yes. But not super diligently, just whenever it becomes particularly unappealing. She used to be more diligent but she is too stressed now.
>Witch Harwell
Nope, savage. Unless she traded her pubes for magic or something
>Mouse
That's oppressive
>Kino
Fairly diligently, she's just a diligent, neat type.
>CCC
I don't think elves grow body hair.
>Rinta
Yes, diligently. Likes to feel cute.
>Eleanor
Yes, fairly diligently, dislikes things to be unaesthetic.
>Aurelia
Every morning, never knows when she is going to meet her husband
>Sibyl
Probably pretty diligently. Seems like a meticulous and neat person.
>Rae
Either no because she doesn't have time for such frivolities, or no because she figured out a way to halt the growth with science or something.

>> No.53730324

>>53730277
Oh, you're right! I should be more formal about my questions.

Ahem, so, what rape monster should fuck the PLD crew next?

>> No.53730327

>>53730305
Everyone smart enough to dodge that bamboozle.

>> No.53730331

>>53730305
bamboozle

>> No.53730333

>>53730303
Remember when Gareth tried to help her be less of a toxic piece of shit and she spat it in everyone's face?

>> No.53730335

>>53730303
Remember when Forrest listened to 2hu?

>> No.53730337

>>53730323
>thats oppressive
kek

>> No.53730343

>>53730181
This is the future you chose.

>> No.53730348

>>53730333
2hu literally has autism and can't into social interaction, be nice

>> No.53730358

>>53730322
>Egyptian
>Not wearing an animal mask of Shai, the Serpent-headed pig of Fate and seeing into the Future

Disgusting.

>> No.53730360

>>53730276
C3.

>> No.53730363

>>53730348
So does Gareth, remember?

>> No.53730368

>>53730333
>her
>she

>> No.53730372

>>53730324
Nigga, just ask about a character's first time they had sex if your curious, at least that way we could just call you a dumb fetishposter. But because you used a juvenile term like "V-card " you're now a dumb underaged fetishposter.

jfc you're a degenerate.

>> No.53730373

>>53730363
I don't think its as crippling as 2hu's case

>> No.53730394

>>53730333
2hu being 'toxic' doesn't make Gareth's positron-thick skin any less vulnerable and delicate.

>> No.53730395

>>53730153
>First love
N/A
>Punched the v-card
Bull rushed the party's half-elf alchemist against a bookshelf. Then succeeded on multiple drag checks in order to bring him into favorable terrain for her. Succeeded on all Constitution checks that night and into the morning

>> No.53730399

>>53730324
A girallon.

>> No.53730417

>>53730372
It's a 'cutesy' way of asking you idiot, what kid even uses V-card these days? Not even him fucking shit lurkmoar

>> No.53730427

>>53730417
Cutesy is fucking cancer.

>> No.53730435

>>53730427
You're fucking cancer.

>> No.53730439

>>53730153
His first time was with a servant's daughter when they were both 13, but his first love was much later, when he claimed an exotic Tien bride during a vicious raid on a Varisian coastal town.

>> No.53730441

>>53730435
>"No U"

>> No.53730443

>>53730435
That's my fetish

>> No.53730445

>>53730435
WE'RE AAAAAALL CANCER.

>> No.53730448

>>53730441
Correct. You seem upset.

>> No.53730457

>>53730040
>npc waifu

>literally the protagonist of her own quest.

?

>> No.53730466

>>53730457
That's why she's an NPC wrt this quest.

>> No.53730475

>>53730457
Nigga Ameiko is the protagonist of Jade Regent yet she is very obviously an NPC.

>> No.53730481

>>53730394
He dealt with everyone else's faggotry just fine, anon. Gareth and DSP were responsive to feedback when they were here. Don't prop 2hu up as some kinda hero, she's fucking cancer. Literally no one deals with her without getting their patience tested.

>> No.53730482

>>53730457
Yeah, not one of the protagonists of this story.

>> No.53730507

I hope SotJR has fun tonight!

>> No.53730508

>>53730481
2hu is not wrong about his criticisms, ergo Gareth is just a thin-skinned idiot. It's that fucking simple, Sslarn only really flipped when 2hu got involved but you think Sslarn isn't a thin-skinned faggot?

>> No.53730525

>>53730508
Ssalarn flips whenever someone won't gargle his balls, have you fucking seen the SoM thread on Giantitp?

>> No.53730530

>>53730322
She's mom and is irresponsible.
She's an Apocalypse Oracle, though I haven't seen what all she can do in-game yet.

>> No.53730546

>>53730525
When will Gianttip be gud again?

>> No.53730556

>>53730546
It's like /b/, it was never good

>> No.53730563

>>53730546
>be good again
>implying it was ever good

>> No.53730585

>>53730556
I unironically liked olde /b/ before chanology and the rest of the horseshit

>> No.53730603

>>53730327
DAA is NOT a bamboozle.

>> No.53730608

>>53730603
Yeah, and Rory isn't a faggot

>> No.53730620

>>53730603
Assuming it isn't there's not that may choices.

>> No.53730643

>>53730608
Rory was the greatest thing to ever happen to this thread, his fearless posting of LOGS and adorable mannerisms in the thread make him an invaluable member of our new community. You don't like logs? Don't look at them.

>> No.53730655

>>53730643
I hope that dumb fucking rat kills him

>> No.53730673

/pgg/, how do you feel about "scenes" in backstories? Do you like them or would you rather the story read like a montage?

>> No.53730686

>>53730673
Are they sex scenes?

>> No.53730691

>>53730673
I hate just reading a character's straight up backstory, absolute snore.

I like apps that tell backstories in a creative way, or are from the character's perspective, give me something to get my teeth into

>> No.53730702

>>53730673
Depends if they add anything to the backstory.

>> No.53730716

>>53730655
Eagle won't actually allow character death. That group is in zero danger.

>> No.53730719

>>53730686
Not everything has to be sex, man. Please wank before posting.

>> No.53730721

>>53730655
Why would you say that? If the thread didn't like him they wouldn't talk about him. We are, after all, self-moderating.

>> No.53730738

>>53730716
tfw
>>53730721
people talk about him cause they HATE him

>> No.53730745

>>53730716
I yearn for my character's death every time a session rolls around, yet even at their toughest the DM graces us with victory. I hate it. I want to die.

>> No.53730751

>>53730643
Now that's pretty funny

>> No.53730764

>>53730721
Misusing the term; if we didn't want to talk about it, we wouldn't. That is, in fact, self moderation.

>> No.53730766

>>53730738
Nonsense, people love him and their constant chatter about him prove it.

>> No.53730770

>>53730721
>Where were you when autist anon decided they would force self-moderating as the new meme

>> No.53730778

>>53730766
People love talkong about him; they don't necessarily love him.

>> No.53730783

If I am an evil oracle can I take the life mystery and channel positive energy?

I was looking to make a masochistic oracle to zonzon

>> No.53730788

>>53730766
People love to hate him, more accurately.

>> No.53730789

>>53730764
You and I are of the same mind, then. That is the beauty of self-moderation; a long conversation about games we aren't in is just as healthy as a conversation about the system, though I daresay lewdposting is even better.

>> No.53730797

>Reminder that all the shitposts about lewdposting are literally just b-list celebs ass blasted that we still talk about PLD and not their boring as shit game

>> No.53730803

>>53730797
PLD is shit though, and Vult is a piece of shit who we shouldn't be giving validation

>> No.53730804

>>53730789
Correct, without a hint of irony. Welcome to 4chan.

>> No.53730830

>>53730803
By what metric do you think PLD is shit?

Answer without memeing and using only what the players and Vult have actually said about it, not the conjecture the thread came up with.

>Implying you're not someone throwing a tantrum in Vult's shadow

>> No.53730833

>>53730778
>>53730788
But why? People couldn't get enough of the LOGS when they were posted, and even after that people apped in droves for his bamboozle game. This doesn't sound like hate to me, it sounds about as much like hate as a girlfriend would say she hates her boyfriend because he was a little rough on her last night.

You love it, you fucking love it.

>> No.53730845

>>53730833
A beaten girlfriend can hate her boyfriend while still coming back to him you know

>> No.53730876

>>53730833
Everyone who app'd to TSS either did it for memes or because they didn't trust the thread.

Note NOBODY from the Dragons 2 party ever applied.

>> No.53730881

>>53730845
Okay, and...? Then the girlfriend is weak and whipped and deserves her fate until she fixes it.

And the boyfriend is still getting what he wants, he might as well be loved if the behavior is the same.

>> No.53730884

>>53730845
>when your boyfriend is a piece of shit using you for your body and you know it but he's just so dreamy...

>> No.53730886

>>53730830
I played in vult's first monster rape game before it was even pathfinder, and I can confirm that vult is a gigadegenerate, and any game he makes is probably a walking shitfest

>> No.53730896

>>53730876
If Dragons 2 despises him so much, why don't they just kick him? Quit with this retarded "butt-puppy punishment" routine and either move on and accept he's a good guy you can trust, or end it.

>> No.53730901

I am so hungry.

>> No.53730908

>>53730876
I just wanted to be a drunken pirate bird.

>> No.53730915

>>53730881
You really are a complete piece of shit

>> No.53730919

>>53730901
Actually let me scale that down.
Okay time to go scavenging.

>> No.53730923

>>53730901
holy shit 10/10

>> No.53730937

>>53730901
>>53730919
Damn, dude. You gonna do any of the other Ensoulment apps?

>> No.53730938

>>53730830
I think Vult is a piece of shit because he repeatedly does this I'M SUCH A VICTIM GUISE shtick.

PLD is shit because while I don't mind people having a game about their rape fetish or whatever, I don't like how the players, yes all of them, attentionwhore all over the thread and dump logs, its a bad look.

>> No.53730949

>>53730915
You say that like it means anything, especially coming from you.

>> No.53730950

>>53730886
Tell us more about how the first nightwalkers game fell apart

>> No.53730959

>>53730876
Did really none of them apply?

>> No.53730970

>>53730919
>>53730901
>you're damn small you know, and I've seen quite a few men si believe me when I say you're DAMN small

>> No.53730975

>>53730937
Yes. Some popular ones, some of my favorites, and whatever strikes my mood at the time. No one is out of the running.

>> No.53730980

>>53730938
I've been wanting to fix that look for weeks, but we've already got people here saying that this is 4chan and we're doing what we want, so why should I fight it anymore? Relish the degeneracy, like a Sodomite.

>> No.53730981

>>53730949
I don't expect it to mean anything to you since you're clearly a fucking sociopath

>> No.53730986

Would anyone play the rat in the OP?

>> No.53730992

>>53730980
>the moralfag is LITERALLY the prosteltyzing faggot
oh haha wow

>> No.53730994

>>53730950
It was pbp and a bunch of people just were super busy/uncomfortable with the campaign, so it petered out and died
The fun parts were pretty fun, just a bit bogged down

>> No.53730999

>>53730975
>No one is out of the running.
Don't joke like that, we know some apps aren't getting anything.

>> No.53731001

>>53730975
Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.

>> No.53731003

>>53730986
Depends how playable SF is on launch

>> No.53731012

>>53730919
>try really hard not to laugh

>> No.53731017

>>53730999
Okay, sure, the randos are right out.
I will do my best to keep up with requests.

>> No.53731024

>>53731003
Speaking of, we have more details on how it'll operate.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h86ipWieorgr8d5YDzmV0zt8sZ1j-zdyS8EuD32GWTs/edit

>> No.53731025

>>53730830
Not him but...

The fact of the matter is that the players are the authority on whether or not a game is good, so by default we should assume it is despite it being a rare game here with player loss but the information made public about the game makes an argument that it's probably not as hot as most /pgg/ games. Rather than the game actually being bad, the visibility of it may work against it, but since you asked the question I'll answer it.

It's been known for awhile now that Vult is new to Pathfinder, he's shown a lot of mechanical incompetence during his recruitment which other people had to correct him on. His homebrew, for what little discussion has been seen of it has mostly been berated. 2hu notably pointed out a lot of issues with the Nightwalker table when it was posted, and if i recall correctly, Vult or his players didn't seem to respond well to it.

The DM in question hasn't had any good writing to show when it's been made public. Admittedly, I think a lot of the complaints about it are memes and that he probably does a serviceable job, but if you compare it to say, the writing Argentum's put out as the only other DM I know has any playlogs public, it's whatever.

None of these things actually mean the DM is bad at DMing of course. A DM can be bad at homebrew and bad at writing while still being competent, and Vult's average at worst. His public attitude has been pretty awful though, responding to everything and throwing fits in the thread. He can't even be defended with the usual "at least he's straight" shit that I think is an awful defense anyways because he's dragged stuff up from his private conversations with other DMs. It's worrying for your DM to be a shitter.

BUT ULTIMATELY, NONE OF THIS MEANS PLD IS ACTUALLY SHIT.

It just means that if I had to take sides, I wouldn't take the side of it.

>> No.53731031

>>53730992
Or maybe I thought the Sodom discussion from before was pretty fucking relevant to what we're talking about now?

We're halfway through a General and we've only got 29 unique posters. We've scared everyone off, and we're scaring off new people. We're not a General anymore, we're the goddamn Ball Pit at Dashcon.

>> No.53731044

>>53730975
I've got a really dumb idea of Aurelia smiling and making a heart with her hands

I have to go cuter.

>> No.53731053

>>53730986

Nah, her clothes are too nice. They need to look more ratty.

>> No.53731067

>>53731017
Do the other C3 requests, especially the hugging.

>>53731031
Sodom's discussion ended with God being justified literally only because he's fucking God. Are you God?

>>53731024
What this?

>> No.53731091

>>53731067

Just some stuff gleaned from the podcast, I think.

>> No.53731097

>>53731067
>What this?
The Drift, a podcast regarding Starfinder, did an interview with someone who attended Paizocon. Said guy revealed as many details as he could.

>> No.53731099

>>53731091
Huh cool, reading now.

>> No.53731159

>>53731044
You mean Elincia.

>> No.53731170

>>53731159
Same thing senpai whatever

>> No.53731179

>>53730938
This. Be as degenerate as you fucking want to be, but don't wave your dick at people and complain when they ask you to put it away.

>> No.53731182

>>53731017
>literally piling more stuff on for the celebs

>> No.53731187

>>53731182
>normalfags btfo

>> No.53731201

What's that one gestalt that you've always wanted to play but it'll probably never get to?
for me its the lore warden fighter/empiricist investigator

>> No.53731208

>>53731201
>Lore Warden

Should.. Should we tell him.

>> No.53731212

How much would break if we changed the Kineticist's kinetic blast from having a "range of 30 feet" to having a "range INCREMENT of 30 feet"

>> No.53731231

>>53731017
Do Felix.

>> No.53731236

>>53729884

Vandread. He is cute and pure unlike all these stupid sluts everyone jacks off to.

>> No.53731238

>>53731201
Lore Warden is kill. Paizo nerfed it to death in one of the new books.

>> No.53731259

>>53731236
Vandread is the worst fucking meme.

>> No.53731273

>>53731259
Vandread is an NPC app by design. He's shooting for being a villain the PC's encounter.

>> No.53731277

>>53731259
Peasant detected.

>> No.53731282

>>53731024
You know, I actually like the ammo tracking thing.

Not because I like ammo tracking (even though I did that anyways) but because the implication is that as a resource common to all characters, there's going to be ways to manipulate it directly. That's huge.

>> No.53731304

>>53730986
>fur covered tail.
That's not a rat.

>> No.53731311

>>53731238
>ah shit, we almost made something good for fighters
well color me butthurt

>> No.53731314

>>53731273
He's not a good one. There is nothing good about the app beyond its gimmick, every aspect of it is absolute trash in technical detail and potential use. I hate that there's anyone who likes Vandread.

I fucking hate Vult and all he stands for but Rodrick is a better NPC antagonist in every regard. Vandread is a fucking trash meme and I am unironically mad about him.

>> No.53731319

>>53731314

>t. Vult

>> No.53731325

>>53731238
Define.

>> No.53731338

>>53731314
>Rodrick
>good antagonist

He's just a fucking ancap ball.

>> No.53731346

>>53731325
Pfsrd already updated it.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/fighter/archetypes/paizo-fighter-archetypes/lore-warden-adventurers-guide/
Check it out - it's DEAD.

>> No.53731358

>>53731304

Maybe it's a kangaroo rat?

>> No.53731384

>>53731338
*violates NAP*

>> No.53731402

>>53731384
Recreational(tm) Nuclear(tm) Bombs(tm)

>> No.53731421

>>53731338
Considering Rinta is a communist and C3 is a tyrant? I think it works.

>> No.53731424

>>53731346
at least the old one is still there
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/fighter/archetypes/paizo-fighter-archetypes/lore-warden-pfs-field-guide/

>> No.53731430

>>53731421
Rinta isn't a communist she just wants to make brain internet

C3 isn't a tyrant she's elf hitler

>> No.53731431

>>53731273
>npc villain
>actually mentioned legitimately trying to marry the princess, completely legally and of her free will

Is this bad guys now?

>> No.53731448

>>53731431
No he's just ancap ball

>> No.53731449

>>53731431
Marriage is sexist, misogynist oppression, anon.

>> No.53731452

>>53731338
And Vandread is less than even that. He doesn't even present the wild madness to think he could be over the top evil and entertaining, he's several paragraphs of useless fluff which comes down to nameless mid-mid-boss you bump off.

>> No.53731476

>>53731449
t. Mouse

>> No.53731484

>>53731449

Is that why all /pfg/ characters are non-commital pansexual hypersluts who will fuck anything with a pulse (and sometimes not even that stops them?)

>> No.53731489

>>53731025
>>53731025
Play logs have never been leaked, just the smut logs, which are of varying quality from him And you should also ask yourself how fast he was writing those responses so you actually don't have any ground to stand on to say his writing is bad.

As for the homebrew, saying "it's bad because people complained about it" is a shaky argument at best for two reasons. First, people hate him anyways and would complain even if it was a golden dragon dildo that ejaculated money. Second, you are taking the assumption that he posted it before giving it critical review himself, and didn't just go "Hey, I have a draft of something I'm working on, whaddya think so far?" If you want to accuse him of being bad at homebrew, you should go to what he has posted right now, after it's been editted, and make your judgement on that.

Your arguments are flawed. And pathfinder could use some 5e-isms anyways.

>> No.53731490

>>53731484
But they're literally not.

>> No.53731501

>>53731476
HOW DARE YOU!
I'M GETTING CHILLS

>> No.53731502

>>53731489
t. Vult

>> No.53731511

>>53731501
WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE

LITERALLY SHAKING?

>> No.53731537

>>53731449
o-okay

>>53731452
So what, they all need to be lolrandum evil? He's a nice stable boy who will provide structure for the kingdom. The other little wanker can't say that.

>> No.53731541

>>53731490
Proof?

>> No.53731547

>>53731541
Just read the ensoulment apps m8.

>> No.53731553

>>53731489

>t. Vult

>> No.53731562

>>53731511
I'M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK

>> No.53731567

>>53731547
Every character in existing campaigns is that though.

>> No.53731571

>>53731567
Are they?

>> No.53731577

>>53731449

But anon, haven't you been listening to Paizo? Girls can get married too.

>> No.53731583

>>53731577
GIRLS CAN'T LOVE GIRLS

>> No.53731587

>>53731547
>>53731567
Literally everyone in Blingmaker, Dragons 1 and 2 and RotJR are hyper-sexual noncommittal whores.

>> No.53731592

>>53731587
>Rinka

>hypersexual noncommittal whore

She's a fucking rat.

>> No.53731604

>>53731358
MUAD'DIB
MUAD'DIB

>> No.53731606

>>53731571
Name three characters who aren't sluts that would not hiss at a wedding band.

>> No.53731615

>>53731606
I don't even know enough characters

>> No.53731616

>>53731592
Rats are for smashing. Get the hammer. Splat the rat

>> No.53731625

>>53731592
Yeah, she's a fucking rat. A rat built for fucking.

>> No.53731635

>>53731606
Rory

>> No.53731642

>>53731635
>Rory not a slut

>> No.53731676

>>53731489
I don't care enough about the issue to dig through his shit to flame him hell, I'm ready to defend Rodrick over fucking Vandread after this post, Vult's ability isn't a real concern to me. The fact of the matter though is that someone asked for an argument against Vult based off what the public knows, and this is it. Whether you're actually him, or just someone trying to defend their DM or friend, understand that what you're privy to is not the same as what most of us are.

Never having played with him, my default stance is to assume he's the same as any other DM. Of course judgments on the never-leaked play logs can't be made, they've never been leaked. I don't think anyone is impressed by the ERP logs though, and as I said I think his writing is serviceable, but I would never call a single piece of his work strong.

The criticism of his homebrew that has been presented here was presented with arguments and math, 2hu did as much and it's been pointed out that the Tomesmiter if nothing else shits on the class identity and comes off as very indulgent. I mean to avoid memes, but your claim that the argument is situated on the anonymous mass is presumptuous. Whatever state they are in now, whatever, I don't care about his homebrew one way or the other, but you invited a conversation and the fact of the matter is that as the content was presented, it was flawed.

Vult at least is a DM that his players seem to like and that should be enough for him and for you, or for you and for you as the case may be. If you need to defend it though, then do a good job of it instead of stretching out "buts".

>> No.53731706

>>53731642
I mean, would you cheat on pic-related, Anon? Would you?

>> No.53731707

>>53731676
>stretching out butts

I bet Vult likes doing that too :^)

>> No.53731715

>>53731706
No but I wouldn't drop logs in the thread either

>> No.53731731

>>53731676
>very indulgent
What does that even mean in this context?

>> No.53731733

>>53731676
A big problem is needing to compete with lewd asian ERP gods like Wist.

>> No.53731754

>>53731731
>I'll throw whatever I like into this homebrew without any consideration to mechanical necessity

>> No.53731776

>>53731754
Seems to be a consistent theme of Vult's homebrew

Its like Augunas but worse

>> No.53731795

>>53731754
I legitimately don't understand what you're complaining about

>> No.53731820

>>53731562
>>53731511
>>53731501
You guys are cunts.

>> No.53731821

>>53731706
He proudly humped Aurora and bragged about it.

>> No.53731838

>>53731820
[TRIGGERED]

>> No.53731850

>>53731754
Considering that's how homebrew and 3rd-party material gets better, that's fine. Just give actual feedback instead of "hurr vult is dum".

>> No.53731856

>>53731820
>cunt
Check your privilege.

>> No.53731862

>>53731820
>Using the C word

Pot calling kettle black?

>> No.53731868

>>53731820
>Cunt

Thats a misogynistic gendered insult, you fucking pissbaby

>> No.53731885

>>53731862
>>53731856
>>53731838
>>53731868
>Oooh we're allowed to bitch about people wanting censoring but when someone else says a booboo word we have to biiiiitch

>> No.53731890

>>53731821
>Non-canon

>> No.53731892

>>53731885
>thats the joke

>> No.53731898

>>53731890
Was that before or after the logs got dropped?

>> No.53731910

>>53731885
It's a joke you cunting retard

>> No.53731927

>>53731892
>>53731910
Pretty funny joke you've got there! If you're creatively-bankrupt.

>> No.53731940

>>53731898
Before

>> No.53731941

>>53731927
Of course i'm creatively bankrupt.

I post on /pfg/

>> No.53731945

>>53731927
Sounds like we made fun of your kin and you're defending them like a good ally. Respectable.

>> No.53731947

>>53731885
>>53731927
>tfw not sure if this is falseflagging
Can we have a disgusted looking CCC in the 'It was like she was looking at walking garbage' style so.I can have a nice reaction if unironic?

>> No.53731963

>>53731940
Well she might as well make it canon, considering how we treat it as canon?

>> No.53731977

>>53731963
Nah.

>> No.53731984

>>53730343

Goddamn, it sounds like PLD is what scared away the devs. Good, good.

>> No.53731987

>>53731963
>/pfg/ believing it has any actual ability to control how games go

>> No.53731994

>>53731984
Who cares? We're happy with this new General focus. We love it.

>> No.53731997

>>53731984
PLD wasn't even around at the time you memelord

>> No.53732002

>>53731947
Pay off one of your chink slaves to do it, Kawase.

>> No.53732005

>>53729817
Well if he was a devout worshiper of YHWH, the most jealous of Israel's Elohim, whom unlike the rest of the host demanded that no others be worshiped if they wanted to worship him?

You're talking about a civilization here who willingly chose the most evil god *BECAUSE* his answer to basically everything was indiscriminate destruction. And that fucking turned the hebrews ON.

>> No.53732007

Does anyone else like to take the time to really explore towns and wild areas? I always feel like I'm being a bother to the DM, but I enjoy going on shopping trips not just for magical items and potions, but things like the local delicacy, soaps made in town or nearby, or other things that really make some towns unique. Same with being out in the forest or grasslands, I try to find useful herbs or just flowers that smell good.

>> No.53732018

>>53732005


The Hebrews are an evil society. Thanks for telling me the obvious, Sherlock!

>> No.53732020

>>53732002
Huh?

>>53732005
Wasn't it more because he had this doomsday cult and they were actually right for once?

>> No.53732048

>>53732007
I find most DMs enjoy the opportunity to show off little details in a place they might not normally get to show. The real concern is whether or not your other players are game for a shopping trip, even if everyone comes along.

>> No.53732060

>>53730901
She kind of looks like she's somewhere between crying and laughing, and not just smug.
Do Ryoko shanking her or Rinta Dominating the princess.

>> No.53732073

>>53732060
>do ryoko shanking her

kek

>> No.53732080

>>53732007
I like doing that as well, though I have the same concerns about bothering the DM. Sometimes a DM might have a lot in mind, other times it's more "well what do you want to look for?" and I feel like it is hard to answer the question. I'm trying to find new things my character may never have considered before, how can I spell out what I'm hoping to randomly bump into?

>> No.53732081

>>53731587
now that's one hell of a spicy meme you got there bro

>> No.53732085

>>53732060
Ryoko and Isao were offed by her minions
She must be stopped.

>> No.53732097

>>53732018
The Jews are evil, what else is new.

Islam is better.

>> No.53732112

>>53732097

>Islam

Nice meme bruh. All middle-eastern and Abrahamic religions are trash.

>> No.53732119

>>53732097
Fuck off Mohammad
>I am wrong but can't deal with it so I accuse Christians and Jews of literally falsifying their history just to spite me

>> No.53732122

>>53732060
Okay, I decided on Rinta and the princess.

>> No.53732131

>>53732122
Oooh boy

>> No.53732133

>>53732085
If its any consolation, I made sure that Aurelia can one-shot that ho too

>> No.53732141

>>53732112
>>53732119
It's stronger, more virile and popular than Christianity or Judaism.

>> No.53732161

Speaking of PvP, what are some other spicy matches? Andrik x Antoinette? Rory x Rat? Corwin x Casimir?

>> No.53732163

>>53731963
kys

>>53731994
>we
"I".

>> No.53732165

>>53732133
Stone Shield is an Immediate action, as is Windy Escape. Love-chan needs at least three turns.

>>53732141
Who cares lmao

>> No.53732179

>>53732141
>>>/pol/

>> No.53732186

>>53732165
Love-chan just needs to let loose a single barrage of Aether Circus, thats 4d6+6 damage! and they'll keep going and going!

>> No.53732252

>when you realize no matter who gets accepted, either Aurelia or C3 dies
B-but I liked both...;_;

>> No.53732256

>>53732161
I think it would be kinda funny if Andrik got turned into a big buff death knight after some post-sex knife slicing, desu Senpai.

>> No.53732258

>>53732252
Its because c3 doesn't respect the sanctity of love anon!

>> No.53732268

>>53732252
Aren't they compatible? The real tragedy is that Aurelia and Rintaelle can never have a cute girl friendship.

>> No.53732271

>>53732258
She respects lust tho lmao so is the slut meme real or not?

>> No.53732289

What century is more suited for Pathfinder?

>> No.53732291

>>53732268
Fuck this gay earth

Someone crash Broodie's games so they have more availability

>> No.53732292

>>53732268
Yeah but iirc Broodie and Kawase are on shit terms in real life so they'll get into a fight as NPCs.

>> No.53732298

>>53731635
Who's Rory

>> No.53732313

>>53732292
I'm sure both are professional enough to play nice, maybe work their conflict into a good character dynamic.

>> No.53732316

>>53732298
Mira go back to bed

>> No.53732319

>>53732252
Why the fuck are people so obsessed with Aurelia?

She's literally nothing, with a snowflake backstory.

>> No.53732323

>>53732319
Cute as fuck is why

>> No.53732333

>>53732268
Rinta would just add Aurelia's hubby into her collective and send her to the cuckllective shack

>> No.53732343

>>53732319
Could say the same for C3 and Rinta desu

>> No.53732348

>>53732333
>cuckllective shack

kek

>> No.53732370

>>53732268
I can see exactly how this will play out.
>Hey, if I connected everyone in the nation with the RINTANET, we'll be able to find your fated lover a hundred times faster!
>Oh my, sign me up!

>> No.53732383

>>53732370
>Tfw internet romance is always a disaster
YAAAMEEEROOOO

>> No.53732384

>>53732319
Because it's Broodie

>> No.53732402

>>53732384
Eh, its also well written and different from the rest of the apps in that its told in a first person perspective.

>> No.53732411

>>53732402
If it were well written and different from the rest of the apps, but not Broodie, nobody would care

>> No.53732415

>>53732370
They make the world's first online dating service.

>> No.53732425

>>53732319
Her character concept is literally "waifu".

>> No.53732428

>>53732370
>hot single WIST in Eastern Lote
>click here to message her via the RINTANET now

>> No.53732438

How much cost a cannon?

>> No.53732444

>>53732428
>HOT SINGLES NEAR YOU

>> No.53732446

>>53732411
One day we should convince the Cabal to all apply to a new game with sockpuppet accounts to see which ones get noticed once the names are off.

>> No.53732448

So, DHB said originally that one of Jericho's primary motivations was to find a wife and produce and heir to the family line (since otherwise it deadends with him and his uncle).

Who among the other PCs are best wife material for snake man?

>> No.53732460

>>53732446
Honestly too much effort for me

>> No.53732462

>>53732438
Look in Ultimate Campaign for siege weaps iirc, maybe Ultimate War

>> No.53732463

>>53732446
You'll never do that because they love the attention

>> No.53732471

>>53732425
Are people really falling for bait this obvious?

>> No.53732478

>>53732448
Ceraphine is literally SEEKING: GOOD AND CARING HUSBAND.

>> No.53732489

>>53732478
>Good and Caring Daddy

Fixed it

>> No.53732495

>>53732471
Apparently they are.

>> No.53732496

>>53732471
Anon, Aurelia is the ultimate waifu bait, you have to understand that

Because she's been made impossible to acquire. You will -never- be her husbando.

>> No.53732497

>>53732478
Wouldn't C3 hate Jericho though the second she learns his hang ups?

>> No.53732499

>>53732489
She isn't tho

>> No.53732513

>>53732497
What hangups
And Ceraphine isn't C3, Ceraphine is another character.

>> No.53732519

>>53732448
since he's a tiefling he could be Aurelia's long lost love!

>> No.53732520

>>53732446
I might just do this as a (((social experiment)))

Anybody applying with a known cabal account will be reprimanded

Speaking of, who are the newest up and coming memesters of /pgg/?

>> No.53732532

>>53732448
Derrin.

Because it would be hilarious.

>> No.53732535

>>53732520
Alexander/foxtits

He's got a bright future, i'm tellin ya.

>> No.53732536

>>53732520
Cerila? Kawase? Maybe M. Grim?

>> No.53732541

>>53732478
>post Ceraphine's fw she learns that Jericho is a tiefling and not some weird kind of snake sorcerer and has a foot+ long snake shlong.

>> No.53732547

>>53732535
>>53732536
Grim has had a very promising debut with those two

>> No.53732564

>>53732513
That his family are true breeding tieflings (which is really fucking rare), that he is lost/alone, that his uncle is withholding information about some weird ritual to become crimson dreadnoughts?

>> No.53732567

>>53732547
>when Grim becomes the next four-letter memelord

>> No.53732575

>>53732564
>BREEDING

>> No.53732589

>>53732496
But... Aurelia is a piece of cardboard with LOVE written on it; I hoped pgg had better taste.

>> No.53732591

>>53732567
>Slow, Rory, Wist

It looks like the future... Is Grim

>> No.53732600

>>53732575
>>53732564
>>53732513
Yeah, according to Jericho's app every male member of his family's line has snake features. So anyone who marries him is dooming a male child to be a snake man.

>> No.53732601

>>53732564
The only thing Cornelia would give a damn about is him being lost, directionless, and basically yanked around by life. CCC has no concept of taboo or hurr demons, remember she wants to make undead, qlippoths, proteans, humanoids and archons all get along.

>> No.53732611

I am in a situation where I absolutely must be using a gun. With that in mind.

Pistol or Musket, /pgg/?

>> No.53732615

>>53732611
Musket

>> No.53732618

>>53732589
I disagree

>> No.53732624

>>53732589
Then your hopes were misplaced

/pfg/ is a fucking high school and only likes the popular kids

>> No.53732628

>>53732591
Forgot Vult and RgPI

>> No.53732643

>>53732611
Musket. Pistols require more bullets to be effective and kill shit.

I'd like to point out that the Hunter Class can get Named Bullet and Greater Named Bullet shockingly fast.

>> No.53732644

How do I become a memelord? Is it enough to just get into a /pgg/ game?

>> No.53732646

>>53732618
The people like you who disagree have no leg to stand on.

>> No.53732656

>>53732591
>Slee...p
Damn, that's one word too many.

>> No.53732657

>>53732618
Then please Anon, tell me one thing about her personality that's not LOVE.

>> No.53732659

>>53732646
Nah, just read her app, she's more than a cardboard cutout

She -does- seem like a ditz that only really thinks about love though.

>> No.53732666

>>53732547
>>53732567
>>53732591

Forced celebs won't work out. Grim might become a bigger name but that won't happen just because a few anons decided they should.

It's self-moderating

>> No.53732668

>Crit-fishing Magus with an adamantine katana
Dare I do it?

>> No.53732670

>>53732657
Ditzy, a bit arrogant, self assured

>> No.53732673

>>53732644
You can respond to every post that mentions you, and even make them anonymously until people remember your name. Otherwise just throw out apps until someone else decides they really want to fuck one of yours and fags it into notoriety if you have too much pride to meme yourself.

>> No.53732677

>>53732659
I did. I found it lacking.

>> No.53732687

>>53732673
But noone ever mentions me. ;-;

>> No.53732689

>>53732673
Kino is Kino

>> No.53732691

>>53732668
Fogot my image

>> No.53732696

>>53732687
What apps are yours

>> No.53732699

>>53732687
Well then, better start posting about yourself faggot.

>> No.53732711

>>53732691
>>53732668
Fucking do it
Please
Body Pact Avowed too

>> No.53732713

>>53732691
>sam fisher

thats not his name.

>> No.53732731

>>53732696
But if I say it right now, it will be too obvious that I'm shilling myself.

>> No.53732735

>>53732711
>>53732711
But Ensoulment isn't gestalt

>> No.53732750

>>53732644
You have to self-shill. A lot. And it doesn't matter how you do it, because in the /pgg/ memelord game, there's no such thing as bad publicity. We have plenty of people who get in to a good number of games or produce meme worthy apps, but they don't shill until it becomes self perpetuating so nobody talks about them, or they talk only about specific characters rather than the player.

>> No.53732755

>>53732735
Oh
If it's for Ensoulment, then go with what you can I guess.
Is PoW allowed?
Because Mithril Current is tons of fun

>> No.53732768

>>53732731
Just don't do it, man. It's not worth it.

>> No.53732779

>>53732547
>>53732536
>>53732567
>>53732591
Mira is a top-tier waifu though especially after the backstory rewrite

Now if only we could get her to bully us...

>> No.53732784

>>53732750
>no such thing as
Vult and Rory had 'bad' publicity, but Halae fucked up and got BAD publicity. Kawase arguably did too by being a huge faggot when he first showed up.

>> No.53732793

>>53732779
Are you that c3 footfag too or just another sub

>> No.53732799

>>53732768
Why does anyone want to be a memester. I've spent time trying to figure out how best not to be memed.

>> No.53732807

>>53732784
I'd say Rory has BAD publicity too
>>53732784
Kawase coming into the thread and asking for shit and then going REEE I CAN'T USE THE SRD I CAN'T USE GOOGLE like nigga how are we supposed to know you're a chinese chinklord

>> No.53732819

>>53732541

>> No.53732826

>>53732799
It just happens and you can't prevent it when it does.

>>53732807
Pretty sure him 'defending' himself from discord was worse.

>> No.53732830

>>53732657
Let's talk about Aurelia.

Aurelia's background adds an extra layer to her character: the threat of her being misguided.

It's an immediate major layer of irony intentionally thrown over her whole goal: the idea that it might all be for nothing if she misinterpreted the signs. The character arc is clear, and at the end of it, she'll have to answer an important question: will she still believe that her philosophy is worth defending, even if she was wrong, or never succeeds?

The idea of an app undermining its own philosophy is something we also see in Rinta, and stands out amongst other apps that are all very self-assured and straight-arrow.

>> No.53732837

>>53732799
>how best not to be memed
Oh, that's easy. Just avoid hitting fetishes and people will leave you alone.

>> No.53732842

>>53732784
>>53732807
>Rory
And yet people still defend him in these threads. People still play with him. People still ERP with him. The fact of the matter is, you don't get a ton of haters without gaining a few admirers along the way.

There is no bad "pub".

>> No.53732857

>>53732830
yeah, we know, it was actually his dog
point of the fact is, she's a boring character

>> No.53732859

>>53732842
Didn't Rory get taken into some 5e game on the strength of reputation too?

>> No.53732862

>>53732857
Yameroooo

>> No.53732868

>>53732859
No? The whole of Dragons2 had a one-shot 5e game, that's all.

>> No.53732872

>>53732859
The one that was run by Bailey?

>> No.53732873

>>53732830
>the threat of her being misguided.

We're given no reason to believe that.

You can pretend any shitty app is good by saying "WAT IF IT WAS LIE"; that doesn't change anything.

>> No.53732875

>>53732857
Still more to her than just LOVE.
Stop moving the goalposts.

>> No.53732880

>>53732842
kawase has actually never gotten into a game though, and iirc (?) he made a one-off post saying the DM of PtD BAM BOO ZLE actually told him to fuck off. Rory's rep isn't complete shit; but you can make your rep complete shit.

>> No.53732883

>>53732859
Run by QANON with Wist as a player.

Rory is friends with QANON and Wist. He's probably ERPed with them both.

>> No.53732884

>>53732873
??
Its literally almost spelled out.

>> No.53732888

>>53732875
No, that's really not any more.

>> No.53732895

>>53732873
>We're given no reason to believe that.

Did you even fucking read the app?
It's literally RIGHT THERE.
You don't even need to read between the lines, it's blatant enough to be written across the whole paragraph in bright red marker.

>> No.53732903

>>53732883
aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

>>53732830
I can see it in Aurelia, but Rinta?

>> No.53732905

Most of the male apps for ensoulment are human right? Does someone have a sick size chart for the apps? Also bra sizes. I require it.

>> No.53732908

>>53732830
Any other apps like that?

>> No.53732913

It's a blue board so I had to crop it.

>> No.53732919

>>53732913
USE IMGUR

>> No.53732927

>>53732905
no

>> No.53732928

>>53732905
2d3+con for asiany things
2d4+con for humans
2d5+con for like ulfen and shit
2d6+con for aasimar
2d10+con for tieflings

divide it by two for cup size, 1 is A, 2 is B, 3 is C and so on.

>> No.53732930

>>53732913
Is that Derrin?

>> No.53732931

>>53732830
Real talk, I like that it was added, and wish that it'd been expanded the points that Aurelia's clinging onto her fated love as a coping mechanism for her own tragedy. I think the app could gain some strength by cutting away parts of the fairy tale and adding more to her family and raising. The possibility that Aurelia really does use delusion to cover for PTSD is neat, but I want to know more about how she got there.

>> No.53732932

>>53732883
Rory is too vanilla for Wist.

>> No.53732936

>>53732913
YAMETEEE

>> No.53732948

Rolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d10)

>>53732928
Rolling for HOT DEMON DICK in JttW

>> No.53732950

>>53732931
To be fair, I think apps should leave some of their shit vague, showing everything is kinda lame.

>> No.53732956

>>53732932
Rory is so thirsty he will literally do anything. We're discussing a person so thirsty that, despite being a straight male, let Eagle buttfuck his character in the middle of a session.

>> No.53732958

>>53732928
>M cup teefer
So you're telling me that if I wanted to play a doraf from granblue, that'd be the way to go.

>> No.53732959

>>53732948
>5

Man, I bet the Erinyes love to bully you.

>> No.53732960

>>53732948
lel

>> No.53732965

>>53732948
>asian tier benis on a tiefling
top kek

>> No.53732970

>>53732913
Do Itsuko on Kino's bike

>> No.53732973

>>53732950
Apps like those don't get talked about in the thread.

>> No.53732974

>>53732903
Not exactly the same, but I meant how Rinta is turning a blind eye to the darker uses of Collectives and pushing her agenda in spite of that.

>> No.53732977

>>53732973
But Aurelia is literally left vague?

>> No.53732978

Rolled 3, 1 = 4 (2d3)

>>53732948
>

>> No.53732980

>>53732913
Do C3 and Witch doing cute mother-daughter things together, such as hugging.

>> No.53732985

>>53732977
not really

>> No.53732988

>>53732978
>10 con

You deserve this punishment.

>> No.53732990

Rolled 1, 2 + 5 = 8 (2d10 + 5)

>>53732948
Watch this buddy. Tiefling barbarian coming through.

>> No.53732991

>>53732913
We need Giancarlo and some other ensoulment apps playing cards at a table. Bonus points if one of them is cheating.

>> No.53732997

>>53732913
IMGUR NAO
Who are the other two, Jericho and Derrin?

>> No.53732999

>>53732990
TOP
KEK

>> No.53733000

>>53732990
ahahaha

>> No.53733006

>>53732990
>1, 2

>> No.53733009

>>53732980
no

>> No.53733012

>>53732970
Gotta decline because it would be no different from Kino on Kino's bike. Make it ensoulment/pathfinder specific.

>> No.53733015

Rolled 1, 1 + 1 = 3 (2d3 + 1)

>> No.53733016

>>53732883

See >>53732868
Dragons 2 was invited because Eagle missed that day, QANON was too nice to say "All of Dragons 2 except Rory"
QANON invited Wist because of course.
Ikid got in with Wist connections, most likely.

>> No.53733019

>>53732859
Nah, that's being run because Dragons 2 had no game that night. It's going 4 weeks now cause we're all slowy slow pants

It's just the 3 people from Dragons 2 that were willing to play and Wist for an even 4-member party

>> No.53733022

Rolled 9, 1 + 2 = 12 (2d10 + 2)

>>53732990
>tfw tiefling wizard
>tfw 7 con
innie dick coming through

>> No.53733029

>>53733015
Meant for -1, weird.

>> No.53733030

>>53733015
IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

>> No.53733033

Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d10)

>>53732948
>>53732959
>>53732960
>>53732965
I honestly couldn't have asked for a better outcome desu
now for the other roll

>> No.53733040

>>53732997
Maybe later.
Vandread and Derrin.

>>53732991
I'll do this one.

>>53732980
It's cute and I want to, but I'd rather give other characters attention before doing CCC again.

>> No.53733042

>>53733033
kek

>> No.53733043

>>53733022
>wizard
>biggest dick in the thread
Why am I not surprised?

>> No.53733051

>>53733033
ITTY BITTY

>> No.53733055

>>53733043
FEATS DON'T STOP BIG WIZARD DICK

>> No.53733057

Name and option field aren't working, did they change the roll syntax at some point?

>> No.53733059

Just remember /pfg/

>> No.53733064

Rolled 5, 5 + 2 = 12 (2d6 + 2)

>>53732928
Ah, ffs, aasimar let's go.

>> No.53733066

>>53733022
>Enlarge Person
Wizards win again, thanks Monte Cuck

>> No.53733068

Rolled 3, 5 + 2 = 10 (2d10 + 2)

>>53732928
Let's roll for Jericho. We're on a roll for mini dicks.

>> No.53733077

>>53733064
GLORIOUS
ANGEL
DICK
>>53733068
TROUSERSNAKE TOO

>> No.53733086

Rolled 6, 7 + 2 = 15 (2d10 + 2)

>>53732928
Fuck it let's try this out.

>> No.53733087

>>53733064
How can demons compete?

>> No.53733091

>>53733068
Shouldn't we have DHB roll?

>> No.53733094

>>53733064
Solid evidence that Good>Evil.

>> No.53733101

>>53733086
jfc

>> No.53733111

Rolled 3, 6 + 2 = 11 (2d6 + 2)

Rolling for Angel Tits

>> No.53733112

>>53733040
Who are all the card playing characters again? Giancarlo, spidget, I know there were more

>> No.53733113

>>53733077
>>53733087
They just don't.

>> No.53733114

>>53733091
How can one optimize dick size?

>> No.53733118

>>53733101
Could be worse. Could have rolled a total of 21 again

>> No.53733123

Rolled 1, 4, 1 + 1 = 7 (3d4 + 1)

>>53732928
>not using the Vult method of Heroic Proportions

>> No.53733129

Rolled 2, 1 + 2 = 5 (2d4 + 2)

>>53732928
Lemme roll for cup size on my Ensoulment app.

>> No.53733130

>>53733123
>using Vult's anything

>> No.53733136

>>53732948
>>53733033
>>53733042
>>53733051
Fucking amazing. You wanna know the funniest part of this? I rolled for height a while back and this character would have been 4'11" if I had stuck with that roll. Almost makes me think I should reroll height in the thread.

>24 Str, 22 Cha
>4'11" and only like, 90 lbs
>Rolled two 5's

>> No.53733140

>>53733123
What's the Vult method?

>> No.53733150

>>53733129
>B-cup
Perfect.

>> No.53733152

>>53733123
>>53733129
>Heroic Proportions
I love how every time someone uses that they end up with a minidick.

>> No.53733155

>>53733112
Ichabod?

>> No.53733162

>>53733111
>5.5
So are those DD/E cups, or DDD/F cups?

>> No.53733169

>>53733123
If we're going for ridiculous cock sizes I'll just use Vices' system.

Height in inches divided by 15, plus Strength, Constitution, and Charisma modifiers

>> No.53733179

>>53733169
Vices is such garbage.

>> No.53733192

>>53733179
Yeah, but you get big jugs and big dicks out of it.

>> No.53733200

.

>> No.53733203

>>53732289
16th century.

>> No.53733206

I can't roll with all you anons and it's making me cry
I forgot how, and the sticky isn't helping because the name and options fields aren't doing it

>> No.53733208

Rolled 2, 4 + 2 = 8 (2d4 + 2)

>> No.53733215

>>53732956
>despite being a straight male
Need we pull up the F-list again?

https://www.f-list.net/c/rory%20karskys%20carihem/

Orientation: Bi - female preference and Dom/Sub role: Switch

>> No.53733217

>>53733112
Settled on Giancarlo, Spidget, Ichabod, and Varius.

>> No.53733219

>>53733206
Options field
/dice 1d20
Try it

>> No.53733220

>>53733210
>>53733210
>>53733210
>>53733210
>>53733210

New thread

>> No.53733233

>>53733112
>>53733155
>>53733217
I went and checked all the apps. Ichabod, Spidget, Giancarlo, and CCC are the ones with cards on their sheets.

>> No.53733248

>>53733140
3d4+1 on the theory that dick size is actually pretty independent of most other factors and that proportional size of dick to body is basically random from race to race.

According to evolutionary theory, humans lost the barbs on their dicks because it made them take longer in sex, and thus get more attached to each other, which made raising children more stable. Applying this to fantasy races, elves would have small, effeminate penises but can go for hours, while Orcs would have big flared tips to scoop out the other mate's cum and drive the bitch wild in the 10 seconds it takes for him to impregnate her

>> No.53733264

>>53733248
>can go for hours
>-2 Con

:thinking:

>> No.53733266

>>53733233
>C3 AGAIN
She's going to have three times the art of everyone else

>> No.53733272

>>53733215
The player is a straight male, I meant

>> No.53733284

>>53733266
I just call it as I see it, man. If there's anyone I missed who has cards, let me know.

>> No.53733297

>>53733264
So they'd be more gentle and unable to really rut for all those hours, but their dick would still be hard at the end of it.

Probably explains why all the elves are gay, getting fucked in the ass would be almost the only way to get off in a short amount of time

>> No.53733369

>>53733248
So you have a small dick, don't you Vult

>> No.53733374

>>53733248
But 2d4+1 would actually give a more realistic distribution for humans

>> No.53733388

>>53733272
>the player is a straight male
>Confirmed to have taken it up the ass again in session and not thrown a fit

Are you sure?

>> No.53733395

>>53733374
>Heroic Proportions

>> No.53733397 [DELETED] 

>>53733297
for some reason that reminds me of some weird shit someone linked that was on /d/, in which elves would become more effeminate the more they jacked off in adolescence, but would also get bigger dicks

>> No.53733442

>>53733233
They are? I just looked at Spidget's sheet and he doesn't have cards.

>> No.53733501

>>53733442
I must've misread his sheet. My bad.

>> No.53733586

>>53733501
No problem, I think there's a fourth character with cards you might've mixed up with him, but if you don't wanna go back and check, go ahead and draw the characters you know who do have cards.

>> No.53733633

>>53733586
Oh I'm not the drawfag. I just wanted to get a list of dudes for them.

Besides, they made up their mind on who they wanted anyhow. >>53733217

>> No.53733696

>>53733217
>making a priest gamble
Might just be me, but I don't like that.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action