Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 111 KB, 1600x2100, Goblinnn2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
46598926 No.46598926 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Make requests! See neat stuff!

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:

http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>> No.46598966

For the life of me I couldn't find the thread. If it is around and I missed it, I will delete this.

Otherwise, Make requests folks! Artists lurk around every corner!

>> No.46598972
File: 514 KB, 1500x1268, Sanuine Request.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Rerererequesting a greek-y post-apoc-y space marine scout. He has the typical Scout marine armor, but beat up and vaguely greek, with fixing like Mel from MM. He's armed with one of the swords in the pic, and is wearing necklace like pic. Instead of face paint, he has a black forehead like furiousa. These scouts are fanatic and highly energetic, like warboys from fury road. If you're so cool enough as to color it, the chapter colors are below.

>> No.46599142
File: 663 KB, 1326x1077, 2016-04-09 00.37.38.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Reposting from dead thread:

I'd like if you could draw a woman with the face/hat on left, wearing clothing similar to the right, with a sword matching the bottom image.

She doesn't have to be doing anything specific, just a neutral hand-on-the-hip type pose would be perfect.

Thank you!

>> No.46599154

Bump again.

I am requesting a really overweight paladin in plate armor, excluding the helmet.

For the head, I want him to look just like Danny DeVito.

As for weaponry, I desire one buckler shield for each arm, spikes on them are optional.

Making the ultimate tank for the next character.

>> No.46599191
File: 237 KB, 715x501, Lady Maria.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46599142
Anon, pls.

>> No.46599225

>>46599191
What?

>> No.46599245

So, if anyone is interested in doing a beasty. I could really use some arts for a spirit for a Hunter; The Vigil game I'm running. Big 'ol magath of peace/murder, it's got a vaguely humanoid frame albeit tall, lanky and wiry, its head "used" to be a doves but it's sorta shifted to carry more hawkish features, the entire thing is surrounded by a combination of lights in both pleasant, soft pastel colors and deep reds and blacks that sorta dart about its form and dash against each other.

>> No.46599497
File: 208 KB, 874x971, hopefully specific enough.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Shameless rerequest...
I'd like to see a dwarven paladin (A) with an arcanaloth (B) holding a dagger (C) sneaking up behind him, to recreate one of the scenes from my session for my players.

>> No.46599697
File: 830 KB, 922x985, poorfag's commission.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46564530
Adding to the opening sea of requests.

Requesting a pair though just one is great of "twin" elves that enjoy matching their wardrobe, one male one female, both with dark brown hair, green eyes, wearing both a long and shortsword, and a metal/mithril bow.
Male build: typical lean elf, hair a few inches shorter than pic. Female build: slightly shorter than male, hair about as long as pic, 8/10 hips and a fair chest.
>pic related for even more reference materials and request details

>> No.46599734
File: 539 KB, 1342x478, swordkitty.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Uhm I guess I would ask this here; could I get a re-color of the Ultimate/Mega digimon so that they look like they fit with the rest of the line?
For GrapLeomon just turn the fur white, change up the armor to be blue and gold. Same thing with Fujinmon; maybe add a couple lion decorative plates here and there on the armor.

>> No.46599776
File: 623 KB, 1365x1505, El Cid Stormcast.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting El Cid as a Bretonnian Stormcast Eternal.

1) Big fucking stormcast armor on the left, swole as hell with shoulders so wide they make a Space Marine blush.

2) Bretonnian helmet on the top right replacing the shitty stormcast helmet. The fabric on the beck of the helmet though should be yellow with a red slash going diagonally through it if visible at all. Otherwise, same crest and colors for the helm.

3) Center Right heraldry on the pauldrons. The Sigmar symbols are scraped off, and instead of blue they're painted yellow with that red slash through them.

4) Bottom right, he wields that stormcast greatsword with no shield. Because El Cid doesn't need a fucking shield.

5) Color wise the rest of the armor is just plain steel with no paint besides the pauldrons.

>> No.46599880
File: 169 KB, 400x759, 1460292884318.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46598926
To the drawfriend who did pic related:

THANK YOU!

The character has a brother, and I would like to throw money at you to draw them. How would I go about contacting you?

>> No.46599898
File: 540 KB, 1474x1164, evangelion_fun_by_falarsimons.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46598926
I'm looking to get art of a mecha for an upcoming Pacific Rim style giant fighting robot campaign.

For a bit of context. In the not too far future giant fuckoff robot fights is the hottest in sports entertainment. A mix between racing, UFC, and WWE in that it requires the fighting skills of UFC, the cutting edge technology of racing, and the over the top showmanship/style of WWE. Then, giant monsters start to appear. Be they from some kind dimensional portal, alien invasion, or crazed scientist we haven't been told by the GM. All the giant fighting robots and their pilots are conscripted into a special military detachment to fight them.
As for the actual request.

>Body of the first EVA style mech. Thin waist, long-ish limbs, comparatively large chest. Not the big point shoulders though.
>Muscle fiber body of the Nanosuit in the middle.
>Over top of the muscle fiber, armor like the last mech. Chest piece, shoulders, fore arms, but slightly less leg armor.
>Black muscle fiber, white/very light grey armor.
>Arm/chest design like the tattoo on the bottom left.
>Hologram projected behind the head similar to the one in the bottom middle.
>The head I'm not sure about a design, but sleek and relatively featureless. With the lotus symbol somehow incorporated into it.
>I'm not sure how to describe this succinctly, but it should feel a little "lived in". It's not fresh off the assembly line, even though it was custom made to begin with. Scuffing on the paint on the fists/legs. Small decals and stuff like kill tallies scratched on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A [Embed]
I like to add some fitting music to my requests, because I think it makes them more interesting and gives a better feel of the tone then words. The mech and it's pilot are known for their fast, dynamic, and high octane fighting style, so I listened to this while putting together the reference. If you've seen REDLINE, the pilot is actually pretty similar to Sweet JP in general.

>> No.46600250
File: 4.11 MB, 3785x2019, Keltar Devir Second Life Screenshots.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Shameless requesting my male drow psychic warrior character, he's originally a DnD character but I ended RPing him on SL too, so here are some screenshots with his exact appereance

>> No.46600252

Would love if someone could draw me a Robot Alchemist

>> No.46600331
File: 205 KB, 850x1203, marik steiner border raid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

These two throwing nukes at each other. First Waifu Succession War.

[/btg/ noises]

>> No.46600356

>>46600331
>>>/a/

>>46599734
>>>/out/

>> No.46600452
File: 2.73 MB, 6276x2736, Power Armor Request.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

To help solidify a crazy chapter idea I rolled up, I'm requesting a picture of Saronite war plate redrawn as a version/Mark of Space Marine power armor.
To the right are the SM armors I thought would be helpful to use as reference, starting with the normal Aquila, the Maximus, the Curadh Pattern variant, and Iron.
Thanks in advance to anyone who works on this while I'm away and miss the chance to thank you.

>> No.46600564

>>46600356
Digimon can be /tg/ related though; there is a homebrew and everything.

>> No.46600594
File: 393 KB, 659x555, Request.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting a character.

Basically a relatively big, bald, human, blacksmith-looking guy wielding a big fucking maul, grinning smugly while standing on the back of a Drow thief who he's just caught. Black eye and bleeding lip are optional.

If interested in drawing a background, it should probably be a small town.

Thank you very much in advance.

>> No.46600706
File: 365 KB, 600x450, Enemy NPCs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

requesting to any of you there to make these guys as something from Warhammer 40K

>> No.46600756
File: 943 KB, 1437x1524, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Have a request for a drawfriend to make my wood elf with the woodling template druid.

Aside from the basic style of the wood elf the plant effects on him are as follows;

-From his elbow to fingertips, and knees to toes his skin changes from flesh to bark, but still retain their humanoid form.

-His hair is like in the picture except for the addition of braided vines and leaves sparsely growing from his hair.

-Eyes are lacking a pupil and iris just a solid yellow (if color is to be used) sclera.

-His weapon is an oak branch about a foot taller than himself, upon the branch is carved druidic runes. (Provided a pic of some runes I liked if you come up with a different style that's cool.)

-His clothes consist of a tattered knee length loincloth made from an old cape, and a leather and bone chest piece with a wolf skull in the center. (Pic of cape is an idea of base pattern but if you come up with a better idea would love to see. Chest piece pic is basic style idea minus the chains and liked the engravings on the wolf skull pic.)

-If it helps you create an expression or pose I play him a little mischievously, he constantly sets house plants "free," claiming that humans have turned them into slaves or prisoners. Reacts in terror to anyone eating vegetables or fruits. And he frequently holds long conversations with local plant life (the party still doesn't know if he is actually communicating with the plants or if he is just a little psychotic.)

Can't wait to see what you guys create.

>> No.46600759 [DELETED] 

I have a request for drawfriends who like symbols/logos/heraldry

Could I have a simple design (suitable for a Space Marine chapter symbol) of an eagle's talon grasping two crossed arrows? The talon should be oriented downward clutching the arrows, not raising them up.

Thanks so much!

>> No.46600871

I have a request for drawfriends who like symbols/heraldry/logos

Could I have a simple design of an eagle's talon, pointing downward, grasping two crossed arrows? It's the symbol for my homebrew Legion Astartes.

Thanks a lot!

>> No.46600963

>>46600594
i have an idea, how about >>46600250 being the drow thief? looks rogue-ish for me

>> No.46601054

People who use other requests to bump their own request are actual garbage.

>>46600963

>> No.46601167

>>46601054
so what? that aren't news for me

>> No.46601231

>>46601167
Just making sure that you know you are actual garbage given sentience.

>> No.46601525
File: 1.48 MB, 1698x1058, dragon dudes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Repostin' from last thread

Requesting a party of these two dragonborn

The first one is a gold dragonborn ancients paladin with an overall green/nature theme. He wears silvery plate armor and with a green tabard over it like in the pic (sans a helmet). He also wears his custom made puffy pants of holding, which look more like typical bard pants and are also striped with shades of green

The second is a copper dragonborn fighter who is shorter and thinner than the other. He wears rank and file human soldier armor that is a bit too big on him, his weapons included. He wields a long spear and plain metal tower shield.

thanks in advance! Shine on, you crazy drawfriends.

>> No.46601600

>2 hours
>no sign of life from a single drawfag
>hope waning

Is anyone in the thread working on anything? Some wips are always cool to see to compare to the final thing.

>> No.46601765
File: 1.27 MB, 4168x2336, a new era ref.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

New thread, so going to go ahead and just repost as I caught the other thread at the end of it's cycle:

I wanted to share a bit about my request as it's pretty personal for me. Given this I added what I wanted, relatively, in the image.

So years ago back in my teens I was a forum RPer. I had a single character I would bring to any type of thread, that over the years I had done RP I grew fond of. Around the time I graduated high school I stopped frequenting those forums and the character fell to the wayside until roughly a few months ago when I logged back into that forum account and found my literally thousands and thousands of words on the character. However, they hadn't aged well and were ludicrously cringeworthy. So I decided to spruce them up with my years of tabletop RPG experience, reading, writing classes, and bring them into a kind of renaissance.

So my request is for my elven sword-mage to be given new life with the reference I've provided. If you need to ask questions about anything please feel free. I've been lurking in these threads marveling at the art here and figured I'd throw my ticket into the hat, so to speak.

>> No.46601780

tfw you want to contribute, but your art is shit or else you wouldn't even need to be here begging

Question for the artists:
Do you often draw your own characters and party members for your gaming groups? If so, is it all done for free, even if it is something of quality you would normally charge a good sum for?

>> No.46601821
File: 25 KB, 708x708, Bloodbornnn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46599142
Hey bud! Here you go! I hope it's to your liking!

>> No.46601860

>>46601821
That looks really cool! Not the style I expected, but that's not what's important, she looks just how I was hoping. Thanks again, anon!

>> No.46601966
File: 162 KB, 2100x2100, TheCrew.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46601780
I mean, i've been asked before to draw the team and i would be paid, but I have also done a few for free as well. I put more work in the one I was paid for though.

>> No.46602111

I was going to request my Cloaked sniper from the last one, but never mind. I'll make a different one:

A human princess. She has long, dark red hair down to the middle of her back, and green eyes. She wears a fancy red dress. She is a young and beautiful girl, who still retains her innocence. She always has a soft smile on her face. A rope is tied around her waist, with a dagger in it. She isn't busty, but her breasts aren't flat, either. She should be standing with her hands clasped together as most princesses do, either in her lap or on her chest. In her hair, should be a white rose.

Can someone make this possible? She's an NPC in a Campaign I'm running, and I have a reference for everyone else.

>> No.46602365
File: 1.37 MB, 1906x772, The Aeromancer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Third time's a charm, right..?

Requesting a character I have in a magical girl setting looking like the first pic, only without eye colour and the stupid tattoo. Body type, hairstyle, and looks are all on point, having a mix between the two outfits on the right of that picture, the colour being red and similar hues like pink and whatnot.

Below the looks reference is her weapon reference, to which I wanted the double edged blade and circular end on the polearm of the weapon below, following the aesthetics and colour scheme of the top one.

She's 6'2, and has bayonetta sort of smug confidence, she has powers over the air in general.. Has a faded vertical scar under her eyepatch.

Thank you for your time.

>> No.46602402

>>46598926
Spurdo riding on Gondola. Possibly holding a lance or whatever seems suitably memetic

>> No.46602484

A young (mid 20s) paladin with a longsword and light armor, standing next to a street thief around the same age.

The paladin should have a "rookie cop" vibe, still always trying to do things by the book, whereas the thief is exposing them to the "real" world.

Should have a light hearted feel to it, paladin can be male or female, thief is a man with a beard.

Thanks in advance for your time!

>> No.46602559

From the last thread...

Need a male water genasi druid. Pretty bashful despite trying to keep an eloquent/professional manner in his actions.
He looks toad-like (The water spirit father took the form of a giant toad), but his anatomy is humanoid asides from minor details such as toad-like irises and webbed fingers. Perhaps has a long tongue but most likely doesn't show it often. Eye color is a dull yellow. Rest of the details in the pic.

Take most of it as suggestions. Artistic freedom more than welcome.

>> No.46602629
File: 832 KB, 1200x1200, Water Genasi Inspiration.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46602559

Ah I forgot to post the pic i guess.

>> No.46602681

If i make a tg-themed flockmod for a few hours, would people join? I'd be happy to draw a few requests in it should the come up.

>> No.46602705

>>46602681
What's a flockmod?

If it's a stream and it causes filled requests, I'm down.

>> No.46602787
File: 87 KB, 650x938, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46602111
Oh, this is sort of a reference pic for the dress, gloves, and hair (though, the hair is loose and flowing and has a rise in it, but that's the color I want.) I do want her to be giving off a warmer, calmer vibe, and her bust should be slightly bigger.

But yeah.

Thanks in advance, drawfriend!

>> No.46602834
File: 238 KB, 1552x918, PURPLE BIRD NOISES.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46600331

>> No.46602867

>>46602681
Link?

>> No.46602978

>>46602681
Which artist are you?

>> No.46603358
File: 191 KB, 636x934, invisible-dwarf-nosferatu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

As this was the last thread's image reposting for OR just in case. Took the chance to close the puppeteer's mouth too.

>> No.46603377

>>46603358
This character was so ridiculous I'm glad someone drew it.

>> No.46603479

Can someone draw an armored halfling doing a jump attack with a sword off of a wagon towards a bulky humanoid foe, divine energy emanating from the blade?

Thank you for your consideration.

>> No.46603515

>>46593233
>>46576166
Thanks again for both your work.

>> No.46603666
File: 61 KB, 500x745, tg req1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46602111
>>46602787
Is this nice?

>> No.46603709

>>46603666
This is great. I like it! Thanks!

>> No.46603713
File: 516 KB, 637x667, Arthur.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

A half orc paladin in the style of Arthur from the newest Fire Emblem game

>> No.46603752

>>46603709
no problemo

>> No.46604158

>>46599880
send me a message via tumblr or dA, since that just recently got unsuspended.

http://mimicp.deviantart.com/

http://mimicp.tumblr.com/

>> No.46604231

>>46602681
yes I would

>> No.46604393

>>46604231
>>46604158
Doing requests tonight, Mimic?

>> No.46604426

>>46604393
a little, I'm outside right now so I won't be doing too much. More later on in the night probably.

>> No.46604431
File: 711 KB, 880x1000, tee gee request.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting a feels kind of picture.
An ashen skin girl shedding tears of joy as she smiles one last time.

>> No.46604459
File: 543 KB, 564x1021, monkguy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Hey /tg/, I could use a hand here. My photoshop skills aren't quite as developed as I'd like them to be.

I need the little orbs in this man's hands to look a little more like fire. I'm sure a simple recolor is all it needs. I'd also like it if his head is un-stretched, since it looks a little funny. He might be a Conehead under there, I'm not sure. Maybe the face needs to be raised, or maybe the back of the head needs a reduction, I'm not entirely sure.

That's all I really, really need, but if it's possible to easily change his outfit to a more navy cloth, that'd be a nice bonus. It isn't at all necessary, though.

Thanks in advance, editbros.

>> No.46604464
File: 125 KB, 471x600, windmagegirlsketch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46602365
I'm working on this one.

>> No.46604473

>>46604426
Excellent, I have one floating in the thread, hopefully you'll find it to your liking!

>> No.46604691
File: 6.72 MB, 3968x1424, Guy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Could I please get a young 18th century dude? He he has the jacket from left really sloppily on, wearing the bandana from middle down to his eyes. He has real dark hair, with the scruff from top right, and hair from middle right. He is just barely into 20, but, if its cool, he has facial structure resembling bottom right. Guy's supposed to be a libertine young dutchman solving magic-related issues for the Dutch East India Company. Like Ginko meets Joseph Joestar

>> No.46604733

>>46600564
You are grasping straws there, anon.

>> No.46604805
File: 1.21 MB, 2283x752, punk girl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting punk(ish) girl in anime style and wearing the clothing in the ref. Body type preferably with medium sizedish breasts or so, you also add it other punkish kind of accessories as well if you wish (rings, and bracelets and stuff like that). Thanks in advance.

>> No.46604843

>>46604805
>>>/a/

>> No.46604860
File: 335 KB, 600x800, 1459904775698.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46604805
This was finished last thread. Here bud!

>> No.46604895

>>46604860
That's badass.

>> No.46604907

>>46604860
That doesn't match the description at all.

>> No.46604937

>>46604860
Yeah I thanked the artist for it but it didn't really follow the request, he did say that it was off request basically.

I waited a few days since i kind of didn't know if I could put up the request again or not.

>> No.46604972
File: 290 KB, 1000x873, robothecary.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46600252

>> No.46604983

>>46603666
But yeah, again, thanks. This will make a great reference image.

It helps that she's cute in that picture.

>> No.46605019

>>46604464
FUCK

I just realized my wording was off on the thing, I wanted the doble edged blade and circular end of the TOP weapon with the polearm of the bellow one and so on so forth, but still, thank you so much for taking the time!

>> No.46605066
File: 277 KB, 1280x720, Eclipse Phase Request.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Eclipse Phase request from last thread.

The image is of my Eclipse Phase character on Mars during the Fall. He and his two buddies are relaxing and leaning up against an AFV that is part of the battalion perimeter. The vehicle is dug into a hull-defilade fighting position and the soldiers are cooking themselves a meal as the war goes on in the distance. Two gunships overfly their position about half a kilometer to their front, while smoke trails from a far off battle rise into the martian sky; AAA fire shoots up at an unseen target. Figure 3 is making a grim joke, and the other two give him half smiles as they smoke and watch the camp stove, waiting for their meal to heat up.

Most of the information should be in the reference slide, but the images (particularly for the faces) are more to give a general feel than out of a desire to exactly replicate them -- I don't want them to be ODSTs, for example, but their armor should be in that same style: bulky and dangerous looking.

>> No.46605108

>>46604972
Very nice stuff! OR will be pleased, I have no doubt.

>> No.46605110
File: 109 KB, 529x750, halforcfighter.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46605066

Off topic but I'm thinking of running either Eclipse Phase or Stars Without Number for my friends soon. I don't really want to invest in learning both systems, so what's the strengths of each or which is more enjoyable?

Pic unrelated

>> No.46605141
File: 1.08 MB, 877x925, ArtemisD.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting an average looking white guy wearing a very fancy black suit with a golden coin embroided on the breast.
He has dragon eyes, which are his most defining characteristic.

In his left hand, he has a silver revolver that he is aiming at someone/something off camera/screen what ever the hell you want to call it. The revolver has the name 'DENT' engraved onto the side

In his right hand, which is lowered off to the side, he has a quad barrel shot gun.

Bonus points if they guns are the fancy engraved type like the ones pictured.

Thanks Drawfriends.

>> No.46605218

Give my symbols, all the symbols you can. Preferably things that look somewhere along the lines of tribal tattoos. But honestly, let your hand and mind run free!

>> No.46605240

>>46605218
man
I'm not a draw friend of any sort. I have little to no artistic talent beyond doodles. But I kinda wanna try this.

>> No.46605288

>>46604972
Looks amazing! thank you so much!

>> No.46605310

>>46559674
Hopeful rerequest?

>> No.46605320
File: 140 KB, 1024x576, Thorin Tattoo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46605240

http://weavesilk.com/

Not really the style he has in mind prob, but most likely the easiest way to come up with an idea for a proper pattern.

>> No.46605380
File: 590 KB, 968x500, Flamenco Bard.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting a flamenco themed female half-orc bard. Uses a guitar as her instrument and is slightly more human-ish in her appearance than the average half-orc (more quarter-orc in a sense). Her weapon of choice is an Espada Ropera.

Preferably with the dress stylized in a way that makes it more functional for adventuring, while still being identifiable as Flamenco inspired.

Thanks in advance to whoever picks this up!

>> No.46605516
File: 44 KB, 600x500, LogoTribeGetofFenris.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46605218
It's probably fairly boring of an adjustment but I need the attached image to be modified slightly.

Where the large "head" parts of the lines end (the ones in the red circles) could you make them simplified dragon heads?

>> No.46605609

>>46605516
If I had a means of drawing it, I would.

>>46605240
I'll accept anything you van throw at me!

>> No.46605622

Howzabouta ork Kommando with a ruby red visor implant over his eyes, wielding a slaaneshi greatblade a khornate axe trying to keep the two weapons from fighting.

The axe has a large maw where the teeth of the blade would normally be and it chews on the sword.

The great blade sings a silent song of discord. That is, I don't know how to describe an unhappy sword, but is the unhappiest of weapons.

He has an orkish force field generator at his belt and is wearing fully body warp wyrm armour. DM hasn't actually detailed what this armour looks like yet. It apparently exudes a slimy coating at all times and looks like twice tanned slug skin. That's all I got.

Orks face and exposed skin should be a mass of scars. "Like a deep fried avocado. "

>> No.46605628

>>46605110
I've never played Stars Without Number, so I can't give you too much help there.

Eclipse Phase is a pretty standard d100 system, so it really shouldn't involve a lot of mental gymnastics to learn the system itself -- the universe is going to take more getting used to than anything else. It's deep, well-thought out -- if a little biased towards the authors' prejudices, and can be used for whatever kind of transhuman sci-fi adventure you want. There's justification for just about anything, so flexibility is an advantage. You won't get bored playing Eclipse Phase, I promise you.

>> No.46605629
File: 552 KB, 736x1056, 1460195170339[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Rerequesting my post from last thread.
He's a Rasputin-esque figure, a shady super-powered 'preacher' with a narcissistic/hedonistic streak a mile wide. Very striking features, especially the eyes, though somewhat straighter and more angular than the real Rasputin's. He wears his beard trimmed to around the bottom of his neck, and his hair slicked back.
He wears a thick fur-trimmed coat that's obviously very expensive, but no shirt, showing off some Bratva/Rusky mafia tattoos on his torso (I'm not sure what the Bratva actually use, so it's up to you). He also keeps a heavy cane with him most of the time.
His super-powers are themed around him being nearly indestructible, and having incredible charisma and presence. I'm not sure if you can actually draw that, but can't hurt to have background.
Cheers if it catches anyones fancy.

>> No.46605668
File: 107 KB, 340x442, A Fallen Star.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46605218

>> No.46605687

Could I get a symbol?

>A stylized image of an eyeless dragon perched atop a large porticullis/other big gate. The dragon's wings are stretched, hugging the sides of the gate.

>> No.46605691
File: 275 KB, 769x930, forTG2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46599245
The lighting effects you want are beyond my skill level at this point, but here's something.

>> No.46605700
File: 52 KB, 342x400, LongArmSquid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Can I just get a monster based off of this abomination of nature?

>> No.46605752

>>46605609
Ah sorry, I misinterpreted.

>> No.46605780

>>46605700
The Flood infection forms exist already.

>> No.46605811

>>46605700
You don't need a monster, man. It's one already.
>>46604983
Maybe I'll color it or sumfin...

>> No.46605842

>>46605691
Neat, a little bit more floof than I expected. the thing is a combination spirit of murder/peace, hence the weird dichotomy i had in mind.

>> No.46605957
File: 101 KB, 1000x1602, Bustin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46605700
I made something for you a Buster Kraken.

>> No.46606028
File: 274 KB, 628x800, windmagicalgirl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46605019
>>46602365
Here you go! Spears still probably not to your exact wish but I hope you still like it.

>> No.46606038
File: 613 KB, 603x605, norwegianSF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Can I get a modern operator looking Dwarf?

>> No.46606048

>>46603713
Who'd you ship Arthur with?

>> No.46606074

>>46606048
Not him but I chose Camilla. I was going to marry her but the sister thing was too weird so I instead hooked her up with the best bro Arthur.

>> No.46606087

>>46606048
Effie because the two of them are a complete powerhouse.

>> No.46606095
File: 1.43 MB, 1076x1003, refs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting my heavily-mutated Psyker from Black Crusade - she has the Warped Appearance mutation, flavored as her very flesh having mutated into a mockery of clothing and armor.

Her arms and legs are covered by slabs of bone and muscle, almost appearing like a twisted, corrupted version of Sororitas power armor (left) that only covers her arms and legs. She has a single twisted horn curling upwards from the center of her collarbone on each side of her body, both of them together framing her head like some sort of high collar, with folds of skin hanging down to drape over her body like an open robe. Her ribs have extruded out from her body, and now sit on the outside of her torso like a corset. The skin of her groin has distended into a fleshy tabard, similar to those loincloth things Ordo Malleus Inquisitors love wearing (top right). As the 'cloth' is made of her skin, it is of course potentially subject to mutation, so feel free to add teeth/eyes/whatnot in places where they shouldn't be, if you wish (Daemonhosts are surprisingly good examples of the feel I'm hoping for - bottom right)

Basically, the Chaos Gods decided to use her body as a canvas to mock the fuck out of the Imperial Creed.

The only weapon she wields are her prodigious Psychic powers (also a Neural Whip but she'd much rather Compel people to off themselves and Doombolt them if they refuse).

>> No.46606099

Reposting from last thread.
Could someone draw me a Magical Girl for our latest game please.

She is 15, tall and lanky with blonde hair, light brown eyes and a determined look on her face.
She wears a dress of autumn leaves and briar thorns, and wields a baton of tightly wrapped leaves.

>> No.46606119
File: 481 KB, 773x898, Request.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Making a character request here.
It should be fairly straight forward; A character wearing pic related D, with pic related C legs (Chrome plated, if you want to bother with colour.). Her hairstyle is pic related B, and on her right wrist is pic related A, along with a row of chipjacks leading about halfway up her forearm (Feel free to get creative with how a chipjack looks, I have no reference).

She could very well be handling a gun as well, and if so, it's the sort of weapon a fashion designer would carry. Think high-class corporate fashion gun.

Thank you in advance to anyone who wants to fulfill my lowly request. It's for Shadowrun, if that wasn't already evident.

>> No.46606193
File: 141 KB, 300x168, Is Good.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46606074
Arthur + Camilla
My nigga

>> No.46606471

>>46606095
And I just realized that I forgot to give even the most basic description of the character herself, dammit.

She's got pale skin, with ice-blue eyes and shaggy, shoulder-length black hair in a ragged, spiky sort of style. She's supposed to be relatively thin, but looks much less so due to the mutations. As for scars and tattoos, she doesn't have any yet.

>> No.46607360

Early morning/late night thread bump for all the hopefuls out there.

>> No.46607468
File: 347 KB, 956x654, vulturehoundreference.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting a monster I love to use, the vulturehound. It's essentially the dog form of an owlbear, being vulture in the head and wolf in the body.

>> No.46607538
File: 195 KB, 579x399, IMG_09042016_135254.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

New thread bump
requesting two kitsune sisters in human form:

#1: Older, a little taller, in her human form she has shoulder length brownish red hair like ref and golden brown eyes. She wears a blue kimono with grey clouds and blue lightning coming down

#2: Younger, a little shy; In human form but with fox ears with hair like the image. She has pink eyes and her hair is a mix of red hair and blonde. She wears a purple kimono with a few golden stars on it.

If you could make them expressing sisterly love, that would be awesome

Thanks!

>> No.46607550

taking requests for cutesmut

>> No.46607589
File: 53 KB, 422x420, survivors[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607550
Requesting the starting survivors from Kingdom death rolling very successfully on an intimacy roll.
Make it as cute and as smut as you'd like.

>> No.46607644

>>46606095
'Ello, Antonio. Nice to see you're still on here.

>> No.46607654 [SPOILER] 
File: 39 KB, 620x400, 1460373924726.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607538
>>46607550
>Sisterly love
Not OR but I want to see 2 qt girls with ears "expressing sisterly love"

>> No.46607682 [DELETED] 
File: 1.14 MB, 876x1176, latest.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607550
An embarassed eldar dark reaper girl stripping of her armor, awkwardly trying to look sexy or suggestive with her gun ? Bonus point if she's like "I am the incarnation of the Destroyer, I am not sexy why would you even have me do that" and all embarassed by the whole ordeal.

>> No.46607698
File: 1.14 MB, 876x1176, latest.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607550
An embarassed eldar dark reaper girl stripping of her armor, awkwardly trying to look sexy or suggestive with her gun ? Bonus point if she's like "I am the incarnation of the Destroyer, I am no sexy why would you even have me do that" and all flustered by the whole ordeal.

>> No.46607712
File: 2.32 MB, 2000x1000, Emperors_Nightmare.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Migrating with my request: A group of murderhobos from a imperial chinese setting.

>Orc paladin: big and brawny, a glorious mane of golden hair, amber eyes, topless but wearing a fur cloak, armed with a serpentine bastard sword
>elven sorcerer/emissary: cheeky guy, fabolous black hair and mustache, wearing clothes like the ones in the reference, heavy Jaffar vibes
>dwarven raide: almost as broad as he is tall, red beard with braids, clad in heavy mongol armor, wields a glaive and javelins. If you want an extra challenge you can draw him on his wooly rhino

Thanks for reading. I know it's a big request, but I brought you some nice music you can listen to while drawing as compensation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-7oX_5kuEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVKeZJ1IYJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyuUcTewmBI

>> No.46607747
File: 867 KB, 631x950, 1425419326860.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607550
M-may I re-request mine ? It was the one right after you stopped apologies if it was on purpose
An evil queen of darkness "entertaining" her guest, the good female hero , or just entertaining herself if purest love isn't your stuff...

>> No.46607853

>>46607589
I don't do group pics anymore.

>>46607747
yeah fem villain to fem protag isn't my cuppa tea, sorry.

>>46607698
you're up first

>> No.46607866
File: 214 KB, 510x1530, 1411139950188.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607550
Master of cutes and lewds both, can you draw an inexperienced and slightly undressed banshee being the subject of a very lewd but nonetheless gentle act, either as the delivering or receiving party, please ?

>> No.46607975
File: 86 KB, 400x511, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

If anyone is willing to draw my alchemist, >think (pic related) but thinner and more wirey, small patches of burn scars lining his arms from his liberal use of explosives, Cheshire gin plastered on his face behind a rough beard
>Nothing fancy in terms of clothing, average winter coat/pants/boots, but covered in gear, be it his alchemist kit/healers kit sling over his shoulder, his over suffer backpack, or his bomb vest(think demoman from tf2)
If anyone is willing to take this request you have my thanks.

>> No.46608272
File: 28 KB, 364x487, 46606119.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46606119
I got this one, chummer. Just as a follow up though:

What's that on her wrist in A? An implant, watch, ???

Also found this for chipjacks lol:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rFNtaDt0ZNA/TA3tlV_FZQI/AAAAAAAAAE4/s6J3tkTh-bI/S220/sr.gear.chipjack.3.jpg

>> No.46608336

>>46605811
Oh, thank you. You don't have to do that...

>> No.46608371
File: 109 KB, 504x535, dark reaper.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

http://i.imgur.com/5jl04Aa.png

>> No.46608451 [SPOILER] 
File: 292 KB, 1069x1000, 1460378945697.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607550
The world needs more cute little elf necromancers putting the romance into their chosen profession. Would you care to provide?

>> No.46608454

>>46608272
It's a datajack, sort of hard to tell from the picture I suppose (It's really the only one I could find. There's an odd lack of references for it).

Looks good so far and such, thanks for taking the request, much appreciated. Excuse if I sound horribly weird in my wording, I'm currently sleep deprived and probably delirious from waking up with a fever. And captcha thinks minivans are RVs.

>> No.46608457

>>46608451
yes. let me finish this banshee first

>> No.46608487

>>46608371
>http://i.imgur.com/5jl04Aa.png
Thanks !

>> No.46608555
File: 146 KB, 630x455, banshee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607866
I cannot brain

>> No.46608685

>>46608555
Mimic, could you please draw an early 20s paladin lady, pulling her hair back into a ponytail? Doesn't have to be sexy per se but that is perfectly acceptable also.

Instead of big heavy armor she wears a Victorian style military coat. Please and thank you!

>> No.46608711

>>46607538
Pity bump for fox girls

>> No.46608727

>>46608711
Wait your 24 hours like evryone else you chode.

>> No.46608731
File: 200 KB, 640x1136, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46608711
Not samefag btw

>> No.46608949
File: 26 KB, 400x533, 46606119_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46608454
Ok so here's progress, I must to beds anon but rest assured will continue work tomorrow.

>> No.46608980
File: 252 KB, 850x626, necro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46608451
http://i.imgur.com/GRcaTIb.png

>> No.46608999
File: 158 KB, 1371x800, Draco.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting a human-looking lich (pale skin, black hair) smiling placidly in front of a skeletal dracolich called "Princess" looking badass/terrifying behind him
They're each other's phylacteries so one always runs away while the other fights, so the other can regenerate from them

>> No.46609020

>>46608980
Amazing, I love it!

>> No.46609029

>>46608555
Pretty cute, thanks you !

>> No.46609032

>>46608999
>each other's phylacteries

...how?

>> No.46609081

>>46609032
It was explained last thread
Rituals performed at the same time means the souls were technically bound to soulless objects so it's all good
people I've talked to say it sounds okay, and players think it makes for a great annoying/returning villan

>> No.46609089

>>46608949
Cryo. I can't wait to see the finished result.

>> No.46609095

>>46609081
It sounds stupid.

>> No.46609172

Character for medieval fantasy world:
Requesting an athletic man (freeclimber's build) in his mid-20s, bronze skin, bald head and no beard, wearing amber-colored goggles and having a little smirk on his face.
Torso is naked except for a leather strap to hold his quiver, he wears practical pants and sturdy footwear. He wields a bow, on his right hip there's a sheathed Arabian-style saber.

(Sometimes he rides on a dark green tyrannosaurus rex with yellow vertical stripes)

I don't mind a pic in black and white either of course, and if you don't feel like drawing a detail like a weapon you can leave it out.

>> No.46609199

>>46609032
>>46609081
There's a screencap of a pair of liches that did this with each other, but sadly I don't have it....

The one where everyone thinks that the two of them are gay lovers or something

>> No.46609231

>>46609199
That sounds amazing
There is implied bestiality to gross out the players with the dracolich

>> No.46609247

>>46605110
Stars without number has an amazing GM turn system which allows you to keep the world moving forward in somewhat of a GM minigame inbetween sessions. You can find an excel sheet format of the system so that you do not have to fiddle with paper/PDF files. I have chopped the system off and hacked it for all manner of games since I find it to be an excellent tool to track the successes and failures of different organizations within your setting and then translate the mechanics into fiction.

>> No.46609249 [SPOILER] 
File: 20 KB, 500x367, 1460383020993.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46609231
It's amusing, at least

BONERS EVERYWHERE!

>> No.46609257
File: 216 KB, 393x391, laffin lions.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46609249

>> No.46609489

>>46609081
But aren't phylacteries physical objects? Like the body of a lich, but not its soul? So if you kill one both die because you destroyed the phylactery of the other, thus killing the other too?

>> No.46609593

>>46609489
Nah, there's actually no rules on that, so we're having it be that the phylactery can be rebuilt, or in this case, regenerate over time
Of course, if the other is killed during this time they're both perma dead

>> No.46609675

>>46606028
OR here. I love it!

Thank you so much.

>> No.46609677
File: 102 KB, 314x333, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46609489
Yes but they are special snowflakes obviously who can't even do liches right

>> No.46609893

>>46605141
I'm on this one.

>> No.46609950

>>46602484
cute

>> No.46610414

Dead thread?

>> No.46610475

>>46610414
It's Monday, calm down. People have other shit to do, it'll pick up soon enough.

I mean... Bump it, but don't look like you're bumping it. I don't know, post casual or something.

>> No.46610482

>>46610414
More like Monday thread

>> No.46611219

>>46610482
Mondays, huh?

>> No.46611382

>>46609095
good thing you literally never have to interact with it then

>> No.46611396

>>46611382
Still retarded.

>> No.46611414

>>46611382
You literally never have to interact with North Korea, doesn't make it any less of a despotic hellhole

>> No.46611424
File: 624 KB, 722x525, tremendous boy molesting fruit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46611396
so why did you feel the need to say that without adding anything constructive

>> No.46611452

>>46611424
Because I have no tools to construct with. You are clearly set upon playing your silly stupid game.

>> No.46611484

>>46611452
and you called the dracolich/lich codependancy retarded...

>> No.46611503

>>46611484
Because it fucking is.

>> No.46611513 [SPOILER] 
File: 88 KB, 184x184, 1460393267270.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Can people please stop replying to the idea behind my request, it's making people think I'm shitting up the thread

>> No.46611528

>>46611513
You are because your request is stupid.

>> No.46611546

>>46611503
why is it?

>> No.46611592

>>46611546
Read the thread.

>> No.46611609
File: 64 KB, 540x477, 1459490684024.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46609081
>Rituals performed at the same time means the souls were technically bound to soulless objects
Question is this your GM?

>> No.46611621

i'll doodle some character art or portraits for you peeps if anyone wants one. preferably non-human and not too overly complicated.

moderate suggestiveness is fine but I can't post it here when its done.

>> No.46611623
File: 200 KB, 1700x2338, Argent Grandmaster.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Reposting my request from last thread, if anyone is willing to clean/color this drawing I did for a friend's character, let me know.

>> No.46611647

>>46611592
I have read the thread, and if the bodies were dead, and therefore inanimate objects at the point of souls being bound, it makes sense that it's possible. There's not many limits to magic friend, that's why it's magic.

>> No.46611648

>>46611621
Bahris is a female Tiefling Sorcerer with olive skin, short purplish-brown hair, a thin tail and two-foot long horns going up in a double-helix with small chains stretching between the horns (it's a DNA molecule, yes). She wears a long dark brown dress with burgundy knotwork (Celtic-ish, preferably) embroidered along the hem of the dress and the edges of the sleeves.

>I already got art of the full party but am trying to get individual pieces too, so feel free to pass over my request

>> No.46611699

>>46611647
Still indescribably dumb.

>> No.46611703

>>46611647
Please stop replying to him, he said he doesn't like the idea and he's not gonna change his mind, just ignore him
You're both eating up the bump count because of my request
I'm really sorry guys

>> No.46611738

>>46611703
apologies, your request was cool, I just wondered why people thought it was dumb even past when you explained it perfectly reasonably

>> No.46611744

>>46611703
>I'm really sorry

You should be.

>> No.46611771

>>46611738
Some people don't like they way others run their games, I guess
That's the last reply I'm gonna make

>> No.46611813

>>46611771
>ruin

FTFY

>> No.46612539

>>46611546
If the physical body of one lich is the phylactery of the other it won't be preserved by the soul of the lich surviving, effectively turning them into two guys with one life...

>> No.46612708
File: 796 KB, 1408x1921, tiefling sorcereress.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46611648
heres a quick sketch. I can probably do one or two more.

and guys cut it out with the spoiler shitposting, its a terrible way to bump a thread and honestly pretty annoying to sift through

>> No.46612754

>>46599880
Jesus, she looks like a Mary Sue.

>> No.46612759

>>46612708
Ooh, please do more requests! Your style is great!

>> No.46612777

>>46612708
A black bear with two human babies crawling all over her, a "I'm too ursine for this shit" look on her face. Please?

>> No.46612787

>>46612708
Reading the description of the horns I thought it sounded a bit strange, but you really made it work!

>> No.46612793
File: 329 KB, 404x350, SCREAMING.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46612708
>guoh

>> No.46612854

>>46607550
A human and a dryad bathing together in some natural spring. The human has just put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. The dyrad has several flowers in her hair, and they're all blooming as she's blushing.

>> No.46612895

Can you draw a pig orc based on a wild boar, with bristle and all?

>> No.46612934
File: 424 KB, 1245x1183, Armored Elf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46612708
May you do my armored elf character? He doesn't need the tattoos on his face though.

>> No.46612946

>>46612708
>>46612708
>>46612708
>one or two more

Anon pls >>46602484

>> No.46612981

>>46612708
>>46607538
If you could

>> No.46613007
File: 398 KB, 1024x770, 6750570[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46612708
If you're doing more sketcheridoos, I'd like to request a grizzled, wiry catman - think Khajiit but a bit more animalistic, instead of animal head + fuzzy human body, features similar to a caracals - furiously trying to ignore a nearby ball of twine.
He'd be wearing a loose tunic and wielding a hefty crossbow. Ears would be slightly tattered and he'd Thanks if it catches your fancy.

>> No.46613150
File: 2.05 MB, 1655x1090, Wilcox Reference.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting my Crossbow wielding Human Ranger turned Vampire, Norville. He's got Salt and Pepper hair and is in his early 40's. Pale white skin and stark golden eyes. I don't know how I'd go about compensating someone (or if that's allowed but like I wouldn't mind throwing someone $5 if they took the time to sketch mine out.

>> No.46613213

>>46612708
If you want, another tiefling but with pointed ears, fangs, digigrade legs, and a thale-esque tail. She should be dressed in leather ranchhand clothes-think Daisy Domergue, with dual flintlock pistols. Thanks if you get around to it.

>> No.46613474

>>46613150
Is that seriously the new model they're using for Genn Greymane?

>> No.46613549

>>46613474
Yes, I thought it was a nice reference.

>> No.46613581

>>46613549
It is, it's a nice fucking coat. but it's just... his beard used to be so much more wolf-like and badass.

>> No.46613617 [DELETED] 
File: 246 KB, 979x1224, aeromancer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46602365

>> No.46613629

>>46612708
As the OR, I've gotta say that's utterly stunning. You've just managed to make every other player in our D&D campaign jealous of him for his character art

Including me, but I'm mostly just amused as hell at the rest of them.

>> No.46613654
File: 310 KB, 979x1224, aeromancer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46602365

>> No.46613709

>>46613581
I agree with you on both points. although I'll definitely take him as a whole over the current Greymane.

>> No.46613829
File: 103 KB, 404x808, Screenshot2016-04-11 21_00_04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46613709
You mean this one?

>> No.46613935
File: 62 KB, 736x1235, 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Pic related; would someone be so kind as to provide her with pants?

Preferably black and emblazoned with a silver design (of the artist's choosing)--I think it'd coincide nicely with the rest of the character. I'd request armor, but I suspect that would be more tedious than the former request.

>> No.46614213
File: 571 KB, 667x753, 1449357849116.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46613935
Heh, seem we were two saving this picture with the same intent...
Have another knight lady that was gifted pants while we wait.

>> No.46614393
File: 81 KB, 736x1235, NeedsPants.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46613935
>>46614213
I mean, I suck at it but here are some fairly basic black pants to tide you over while you wait for an actually skilled artist to deliver. I refuse to do the silver design because I know for a fact I'd fuck it up.

>> No.46614444

>>46613829
>http://mimicp.tumblr.com/
Nah that's HotS Greymane, he's good. WoW Greymane is just a human model with a special armor set. Just boring and dumb.

>> No.46614573
File: 714 KB, 1182x1791, elf warrior.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46612934
went for the middle ground and did a tiny half tattoo thing.

>>46613629
im glad you like it!

>>46612777
>>46612946
>>46612981
not in the mood to draw humans right now, sorry.

>>46613007
aight

turns out dark souls 3 doesnt come out for another three hours so I can take one more after this cat dude.

>> No.46614608

>>46614573
Are beardless and very elfy half-elves okay? If so I've got another character from the Tiefling's campaign.

>> No.46614721

Body type and adornments: Tall (6'ft/184cm to 6'6"ft/198cm) with a wiry musculature. Tattoo with four suns on his chest, vertically stacked with the largest one highest up and the smallest lowest down.

Skin Color: White

Hair and Hairstyle: Blond with an undercut.

Facial features and adornments: Looks kind of like a young Jason Newsted. http://i.imgur.com/0Js89hR.jpg
Blue eyes. Ear cuff with chain to his earlobe on his left ear. Clean shaven.

Equipment: Imperial Guard Flak Armor, Cameleoline cloak, Mashica great weapon, M36 Lasgun, Laspistol, 3 frag grenades, Knife, Respirator.

Mashica details: 4'9"/150cm long, general shape but could do with a straighter blade http://i.imgur.com/z42La4j.png
Blade serrated like this. http://i.imgur.com/T33kPUM.jpg

Armor details: Light blue with black details, Regiment badge on shoulderpads. Left side of the chestplate is engraved with imperial psalms.

Badge: A skull with crossed daggers beneath it with a sun bursting out in the skull's mouth, "4th" etched on the skull's forehead.

>> No.46614869

>>46601525
>>46614573
>not in the mood to draw humans right now, sorry.
>turns out dark souls 3 doesnt come out for another three hours so I can take one more after this cat dude.
If you'd be interested, I'm the OR for these guys here
also 48 hour bump

>> No.46614887

I'd like a drawing of my good old friend Hernandez for a D&D character sheet. Hernandez is a Human Monk. But here's the thing. Instead of the usual monk robes, Hernandez is a Luchador and wears the proper tights for it! Tan skin, blond hair, buff as shit. Possibly a mask, if you'd wish.

Thanks again, if anyone accepts.

>> No.46614979
File: 729 KB, 1500x885, 12345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46614887
A reference of what I'd like it to look like, if you'd feel better with it. I'm not asking for crazy lighting affects and shit, just a normal sketch is fine!

>> No.46615133
File: 32 KB, 708x550, Evilgal2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607747
http://i.imgur.com/hTux75V.png

>> No.46615317

>>46614573
>>46614608
So on the off-chance you feel like drawing the ultimate sleazebag:

Volodar is a smarmy little male half elf. His face is all sharp features, and he's usually got this cocky little smirk that makes him look an awful lot like a used car salesman. He's clean shaven, and has long black hair that is pulled back, braided and ends between his shoulder blades. Armor isn't his prefered attire and it would be more usual to find him wearing a tunic top that's white and with long, wide sleeves with lots of embroidery at the ends, which is good for hiding cards or tricks.

>> No.46615369
File: 114 KB, 474x733, technomancer_by_saevus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting a redesign of this guy for a D&D campaign as an old hooded evil mechanist/technomancer maybe add some robotic tentacles go wild and make him look real cold evil, like doesn't even care that a small army is at his door kinda evil.

>> No.46615383
File: 632 KB, 900x1200, wgd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46602629

>> No.46615435

>>46615383
That's insanely cool.

>> No.46615674

Hey, can I request a group of Adventurers. I'm only asking for my gaming group and I think it'd be a really fun surprise.

Including the ship is optional, poses can be decided by you but don't make them too outlandish.

Thanks Drawfriends, I'd really like to give this to my group

>> No.46615703
File: 582 KB, 800x600, Request for gift.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46615674
Forgot to include the reference pic like the noob I am

>> No.46615722

>>46615133
Dat overlady face, lol
Thanks a lot !

>> No.46615782
File: 573 KB, 1443x1007, carcal sniper.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46613007
pew pew

>> No.46616002

>>46605957
spooky

>> No.46616066

>>46615674
Holy shit, you fucked up.

Get a commission you leech.

>> No.46616117

>>46615782
Not the anon who requested this, but this looks really good. The little details make this really neat. Would you be up for one more request?

>> No.46616180

>>46609893
Yee!

>> No.46616209

>>46615782
Not OR but I like it.
If you're still taking requests, could I get a goat-themed beastfolk cleric? Just wearing simple traveling clothes and his holy symbol is an old coin. He travels the width and breadth of the land providing his services to whomever he meets that needs them.

>> No.46616213

>>46614573
OR here for the Elf Warrior, thank you so much, he looks perfect. You're great, Guoh.

>> No.46616235

>>46616066
Harsh.

>> No.46616341

>>46616235
He's right though. That's a shit ton of work to ask for free. That's a full blown commission waiting to happen.

You should expect to drop at least a bit of cash on something like that.

>> No.46616369

>>46616066
These guys are right. I'd suggest a commission for that kind of work.

>> No.46616436

>>46616369
Or he could do what I've done, and just split it up into a bunch of individual requests. I've actually managed to get 3/4s of my D&D group drawn that way.

Admittedly, not in the same style or by the same artist, but you can't complain about free art.

>> No.46616437

>>46616341
>>46616369

Alright, I guess it was quite a lot to ask. I guess I was just trying my luck.

I'll look around, only problem is my lack of funds and commisions are expensive af

>> No.46616488

>>46616436
Maybe, that's a good suggestion

>> No.46616509

Now, I'd just need to wait for people to forget my horrible fuck up

>> No.46616586

>>46616509

I'll never forget you anon or your vague request.

NEVER!

>> No.46616620

>>46616586
Plz Eversor, I am far too embarrassed right now

>> No.46616723
File: 4 KB, 792x612, Ohmy3.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46616620
Sorry, I was just joking around. You'll be fine bud!

>> No.46616886

>>46616723
I think he's going to be Ever-sore about that one!

But no seriously dude it'll be fine.

>> No.46616954

>>46616723
Hey eversor, you did the cyoa animated stuff right?

Could I get a big semi stick figure ork holding two daemon weapons apart? A big pretty sword that's hissing and a barking chain axe.

The ork is saying "stop it you gits" or "wot da zog"

The ork has an orky red visor over his eyes. He ork should look as angry as a stick figure with stick facial features can look.

>> No.46616986

>>46615383

Holy shit that is amazing thank you!

>> No.46617007

Repost from last thread
Hi guys,
I'm in need for a new version of my character since he's got some missions under his belt.
I request a dwarf, Gargrimm, in a, well you can't say it another way, in a pimp coat, a thick fluffy coat that he fashioned from a frost wolf pelt with a hood being the wolfs head (2 moonstones set intthe eyes).
He wields no implements/focus directly, but has crystal shards/shrapnel in his right forearm/hand from an exploding focus crystal, from which you wouldn't see too much, because of the coatsleeves, I think.
Red beard and hair, braided and with decoration in it. Always arround him is his familiar which most of the time is a head-sized spider. He is quite yound for a dwarf, with 80 something years, so no senile old wizard, just a regular magical maniac^^
He has a strong urge to solve problem through the liberal application of magic fire . He's paranoid as hell, rarely sleeping without painting protective sigils when he goes to sleep or rests somewhere, even if thats the commoner room of a tavern. He has multiple flasks and waterpouches filled with selfmade booze and wine (of rather high quality) and is actually a brewer turned wizard, but rarely finds the time to brew anymore, because his studies and adventuring take up most of the time. He's absolutly NOT good with people and lived 25 years as a hermit while he was on the run from his clan, under siberia-like conditions and only regained coherent speech after several months back in civilized society.
you might understand therefore what i mean with THICK fur coat. but still his outfit should not inculde gloves, I always have his burned up hands in my imagination when playing him and think he would just play with magic fire to keep his hands warm.
Would love to see what someone can create out of this information :)

>> No.46617020
File: 9 KB, 434x461, Ninninnin.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46616954
As soon as I am done with this ninja animation. Sure!

>> No.46617047
File: 203 KB, 500x313, mars.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46605066
Not sure when I'll add the figures.... probably be finished after 24 hours.

>> No.46617231

>>46615782
Just got back on. Guoh, if you're taking requests would you mind taking a look at my Black Crusade request earlier up this thread?

>>46606095

>> No.46617680
File: 509 KB, 1374x1132, vulturewolf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46607468

>> No.46617710
File: 100 KB, 534x800, character_practice_2_by_fetsch-d56rucw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

I would like to request a d&d fighter modeled after a modern day police officer.

He's young, about late 20s, with short dark hair and a trimmed beard. His armor would be similar to pic related, with the added features being
>an officer badge
>a duty belt with pouches and tools
>decorative flintlock pistok
>a small collection of ribbons awarded to him for various feats

Thanks!

>> No.46617812

Not to bum you all out, but Guoh said he was going to play Dark Souls 3 after the cat one.

>> No.46617824

>>46598972
bump!

>> No.46617864
File: 301 KB, 1375x1218, DeVito.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46599154
hears a thing

>> No.46617899

>>46617710

I'd love to second this. Some Discworld style Night Watch officer shit. Didn't know I needed it until I saw it.

>> No.46617926

>>46617899
Thanks for the enthusiasm, but I really hope you didn't kill my shot of a fill since most people will assume you are me.

_______;_;_______

>> No.46617961

>>46617864
That's fantastic. Thank you very much!

>> No.46617988

>>46617899
>>46617926
Stop talking to yourself and wait 24 hours like everyone else

>> No.46617990

>>46616437
why are you listening to the non drawfags about your request just make your request and be patient

>> No.46618001
File: 72 KB, 1080x380, Screenshot_2016-04-11-17-56-28-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46617988
But anon...

>> No.46618019

>>46617926

Oh. Sometimes I forget this board is anonymous.

>> No.46618547

>>46618001
someone legitimately not samefagging on a draw thread? colour me impressed desu

>> No.46618662
File: 185 KB, 425x998, tgagain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46599245

>> No.46618663

>>46598926
I'd like to request an insignia.

It shows a planet, Earth like, only with one continent large continent to the North and a couple islands to the South. The planet is at the center of a shield that narrows at the bottom, divided in four squares, colored blue and yellow.

The shield itself is being held up by two lions, male and female, standing on their hind legs and roaring. Above the shield, there is a laurel, reading "RATI ENCIMA DE TODO".

Thank you in advance!

>> No.46618677

>>46599776
Second bump

>> No.46619038

>>46617047
That's killer. Looking forward to the rest!

>> No.46619416

>>46617710
>>46617899
>>46617926
>>46618001
>>46618019

Y'all could coordinate your post to post within less than a minute of eachother. That'd prove it, sorta.

Say precisely 1am GMT (in about 44 minutes). Just have the post up and ready and hit it the moment say http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/gmt this site says 1am gmt

Or you could pray someone doesn't care or gives you the benefit of the doubt.

>> No.46619469

>>46619416
I think it was already cleared up, Anon. No need for all of that.

>> No.46619493 [SPOILER] 
File: 191 KB, 1080x954, 1460420588536.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46619416
Alternatively:

>> No.46619532

>>46619493
Not that I really care either way, but those are easy as hell to fake.

>> No.46619540

>>46619493
Some have gone ahead to claim that as photoshop before, so it's not as helpful sometimes. Just saying.

Though tbqh you'd have to be pretty damn good and quick with it to do it within the 4 minutes since I made that post.

>> No.46619566

oh for fuck's sake

>> No.46619593

>>46619566
What?

>> No.46619602

Since I don't have my new request ready yet and most likely won't have it by the end of this thread, I have a shits and giggles one if any drawfriend is bored enough.
>This guy >>46619566 wearing a fedora and being pissed at this thread.

>> No.46619645

>>46619593
All of the shitposting, whining, and trying to prove who is who in a thread that will fill up and begin to 404 and then the cycle starts over again in a totally new thread that will get filled with the same people migrating, shitposting, whining, and trying to prove who is who.

>>46619602
Shit in a bowl, reach in and grab it out with your bare hands, and then eat that exact shit.

>> No.46619668

>>46617680
Fuck man, I'm stealing this

>> No.46619719

Second this request >>46619602
but make it a trillby or however it's spelled. And make him eating his own shit like in >>46619645

>> No.46619756

>>46619645
>same people migrating, shitposting, whining, and trying to prove who is who.

this is exactly what tripcodes were invented for

>> No.46619819

>>46619756
Tripcodes will solve ine of those problems and incite the other three.

1/10 fix yourself.

>> No.46619823

>>46614213
She was not quite battle-ready. It had to be requested that she be made so.
>>46614393
This is good; certainly better, even without the design. Thank you--I'll be saving it.

>> No.46619835

>>46619668
No charge for them ; ^ )

>> No.46619890

>>46600331
bump

>> No.46619926

>>46619890
Go to /a/ if you want that shit done

>> No.46619956

>>46619890
Here, you seem to need a map.

>>>/a/

>> No.46620002

>>46619819
Yeah, because salty retards like you flip out when someone uses a tripcode to identify themselves, like it's a fucking crime or something.

>> No.46620085
File: 20 KB, 585x463, request.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting design of my party assistant, a fairy. References in the image.

p-please don't bully my paint job

>> No.46620143

>>46620085

*drawing, not design

>> No.46620180

>>46620085
so... she's impaled on a wooden spike that she's being hung up by, by the head?

>> No.46620194

>>46620180
Hey Mimic. See anything fun itt?

>> No.46620245
File: 9 KB, 380x565, Benni finished.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Need something from Sunday's game

I need this sorcerer being held/cuddled with a big spider monster girl.

>> No.46620303

>>46620180

Wooden spike going into the brain yeah, but not hanging from it

Actually the main body of the fairy. In my setting, fairies reproduce by making small wooden parasites that seek human hosts and lodge in their heads, taking over their body

>> No.46620363

>>46620303
What the actual fuck anon? Are you Clive Barker?

>> No.46620378
File: 104 KB, 843x495, firinghisbowattheenemy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46620303
Too late.
It's happening

in all seriousness though, this isnt the final image,

>>46620194
Aside from the hilarious mistakes and drama up above? Not really.

>> No.46620424

>>46620378
>drama up above

So the drama is interesting then..? Mimic, pls.

>> No.46620450

>>46602484
Bump.

>> No.46620458
File: 902 KB, 2644x1460, Myrmid.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46620378
Then how about a heavily armored insectoid person looking wistfully at the cute outfits in the local tailor's display case

>> No.46620469

>>46620363

I wish

>>46620378

Ah sorry, looked the image over. On the wooden spike is an unfinished sentence, it should be that a large flower is blooming on the spike

she looks a bit miffed about the spike

>> No.46620481

>>46620458
I like this one.

>> No.46620486

>>46620424
You said fun, not interesting.
You start to find amusement in it if you've been around too long

seriously though, if you want me to take a look at a request, just quote it. Don't drop me impossibly obscure referrals because I won't get it.

>> No.46620503

>>46620486
Please and thank you?? >>46608685

>> No.46620587

>>46620503
That is a statement, not a question. Also, double question marks is a sign of faggotry. Fuck off. If you want a specific drawfag to draw your shit throw money at them otherwise just post it for someone random to pick up.

>> No.46620620

>>46620503
>>46620587
Actually, I redact the first sentence of my post, that is a sentence fragment. Everything else I said still stands.

>> No.46620636

>>46620503
>>46620486
If it's more specific references you need I am more than happy to find them, please let me know. If it's the request itself, I'll just wait and try again when I have a new character.

I've always loved your stuff.

>>46620587
>>46620620
Thanks for the tip anon. You can rest easy tonight.

>> No.46620722

>>46600706
bumpin' again.

Mimic or Eversor pls?

>> No.46620758

>>46620636
You've cumulatively bumped your request three times (one indirectly) in one day, and shit up the thread with trying to "ease" a drawfag into taking it up. Fuck. Off. >>>/out/

>>46620722
And you, what I said >>46620587 here applies to you too. If you want specific drawfags throw your lunch money at them or something.

>> No.46620770

>>46620458
sure,
also your sketch reminds me of somebody

>>46620636
I appreciate it. It's more the prospect of the design that throws me off though.

>>46620722
I mentioned before that I won't be taking group pic requests

>> No.46620807

>>46620758
Calm down.

>>46620770
>prospect of the design
Could you elaborate please? I'd really like to see what you've got.

>> No.46620946
File: 206 KB, 465x908, faer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Superthin fairy

>>46620807
bluntly? I don't wanna draw uniformed military ladies, simple as that

>> No.46620954

>>46620946
Oh.

>> No.46620988
File: 360 KB, 808x938, Folding head.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46620770
There's likely a reason for that.

>> No.46620994

>>46620946

Thanks!

>> No.46621000

>>46620954

Serves you right, you fucking waste.

>> No.46621054
File: 3.80 MB, 5312x2988, 20160411_213327.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46605629
Tried my hand with a quick sketch. Went for sort of a professor Ratigan look, thoughts?
posting from mobile so I hope the picture doesn't come out weird

>> No.46621096

>>46621000
dude, relax
also nice trips

>>46620988
I know nothing about the project sans the fact that MSOB is in it, mistook you for him til I asked if he was posting directly.

>> No.46621130 [DELETED] 
File: 3.81 MB, 5312x2988, rasputin drawrequest.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46621054
damn

>> No.46621145

>>46621130
You didn't make it better, and now thread is kill.

>> No.46621175

>>46621096
Sorry if I was misleading you.
But seriously, there isn't nearly enough art of half the races in that ruleset.

>> No.46621195
File: 173 KB, 918x1348, Sanuine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46598972
dont think its quite what you want but it should hold you over till you get a better fill

>> No.46621210

>>46614573
Do you do this professionally? Very awesome art.

>> No.46621496
File: 2.35 MB, 1358x1564, AlabasterDuchessMKIII.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Hello again drawthread, I checked the archived threads to see if my request got filled. (Not yet.)

So here it is again with some more details.

I'd like a drawing of a ship, a caravel to be precise(see top right of collage), but the important part would be the iron masthead.(Ship's reinforced for ramming.)

It would be a depiction of the character pictured on the top left as an "angel of vengeance," similar to the bottom left in terms of pose but stylistically closer to the bottom right, with the real important details from the top left being the horns, perhaps the style of sword, an angry expression, and perhaps the sun branding on the "chest" of the masthead.

I would really appreciate this, thanks in advance.

>> No.46621524

>I mentioned before that I won't be taking group pic requests

Oh sorry, did not see that previous mention of yours. Very well then will comply.

>> No.46621538
File: 201 KB, 1080x1776, sketch-1460426413586.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46605141
Here you go! Hope you enjoy! Critique from anyone is welcome.

>> No.46621553

>>46621538
The grip of his revolver isn't actually in his grasp

>> No.46621579

What the hell happened? We had about 60+ posts still left and you guys just shitposted nearly all of them. Why do you guys make these places such hell most of the time? This should be a place of creativity and fun. I can understand the anger of not having a request filled, but let's not sour the thread from our butthurt, that's just unproductive.

>> No.46621597
File: 332 KB, 871x1000, buglady.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46620458

>>46621553
lol

>> No.46621607
File: 9 KB, 221x228, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting an ancient looking, one armed Wraithlord marching out of a Tau museum, covered in blood.

The Wraithlord has mixed feelings about being an exhibit.

>> No.46621610

>>46621579
Excellent contribution friend, problems solved. You did it. Cunt.

>> No.46621632

>>46621597
That's lovely, thanks Mimic.

>> No.46621664

>>46621610
I'm already saying how I feel since the thread is in autosage. This shitposting has got to lessen, it isn't doing this place any good.

>> No.46621697

>>46621664
You seem to have missed the point of the comment. There will always be shitposting. There will always be butthurt. You will never get rid of it.

Made you look.

>> No.46621919

We are being in need of a new thread

>> No.46622016

>>46621919
Then make one.

>> No.46622233

>>46621919
>>46622016
I love how this happens absolutely every thread.

>> No.46622244

>>46622233
>>46622233
checkum faggots

>> No.46622245

>>46622233
It'll happen next thread too.

>> No.46622266

>>46622244
And again.

>> No.46622273

>>46622266
>>46622244
>>46622233
Lol

>> No.46622295

>>46622266
>>46622266
Motherfucker! The gods are with me today! PRAISE MOOT!

>> No.46622386

>>46622295
Who?

>> No.46622397

>>46622386
Are you serious?

>> No.46622441

>>46600756
Just bumping my request

>> No.46622456

>>46622386
NEWFAG ALERT!

So newfag, how new are you? When did you discover the glory of 4chan?

>> No.46622461

>>46622441
You might be retarded.

>> No.46622482

>>46622461
Or maybe he's a faggot that doesn't know how to read the page stats. Probably also a newfag.

>> No.46622567

>>46622482
Not OP but I'll admit this is my first time in a Drawthread. Why is he retarded for bumping, just because we're close to the end? How would one check that normally?

>> No.46622682
File: 66 KB, 800x1100, tux.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

Requesting a guy or gal wearing a formal suit or a tux like this and is also wearing/equipped an armored vest a is holding a handgun. Any handgun like a glock or beretta or any.

>> No.46622715

>>46622682
Google couldn't do it for you?

>> No.46622839

I need more elf on lizard smut.
As in, an elf taking sexual curiosity in a feral-looking lizardman

>> No.46622851
File: 1.49 MB, 300x300, 1454584562110.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46622456
>>46622397
It's a joke because moot left. Who the fuck says newfag alert in all caps.

>> No.46622864

>>46621553
Aw shit. Kinda hard to fix now tho..

>> No.46622911

>>46622851
Took you a while to google that info, didn't it?

>> No.46623006
File: 239 KB, 1080x1920, Screenshot_2016-04-11-22-26-50.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46622966
Um

>> No.46623051
File: 202 KB, 1080x1776, sketch-1460431693832.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46621538
>>46621553
Fix'd

>> No.46623086

>>46623051
Now you can give attention to the shotgun hand. Where is the thumb?

>> No.46623638

newbreadteim?

>> No.46623973
File: 199 KB, 434x461, Orkfight2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]

>>46616954
Don't think I forgot about you buddy!

Here is your ork friend!

>> No.46624184

>>46622229

>> No.46624819

>>46609489
Voldemort used a snake

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action