Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.44518391 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Assuming he is not a Serpent Man but at least one of his advisers is, how does President Trump deal with mythos activity?

I plan to play him as a very high POW human who is not totally ignorant of Mythos activity and who would be very unhappy about the Migo and their relationship with the US government.

So far, i figure the best way to protect him is for his body armor (something like dragon scale) to have a multiple elder signs on it and several barrier spells on the white house.

Trump Tower will have it's own defenses, an Eldar sign being the least of them.

So how do i do Delta Green+President Trump? Especially because Delta Green/PMCs/Serpent Man will be replacing the Secret Service, they are all Mi-Go agents and need to be purged.

>> No.44518406

>>44518391
Build a wall across dimensions? Talk to very smart cultists and shut down that Aether?

>> No.44518409

>President Trump
Don't even. Don't you even.

>> No.44518451

>>44518391
He'd deny it exists, and blame all the supernatural activity on immigrants destroying american values.

>> No.44518540

>>44518406
http://www.chaosium.com/the-cruel-empire-of-tsan-chan-pdf/

Trump could build the Interdiction with much less loss of life.

>>44518409
It has already been foretold, Trump fights the tainted, those who have Deep one taint.. He builds a wall to keep out the false dreams, he will save us.

>> No.44518578

>>44518451
He would seek allies. Putin, Kim Jong Un, Elder things, Ghouls and Serpent Men.

>> No.44518616

>>44518409
>>44518451

>Triggered lolberals

>> No.44518645

>>44518616
Oh fuck off, i'm trying to set up a RPG campaign environment not invite /pol/ to troll the thread.

>> No.44518650

>>44518616
4th
Grade
Reading
Level

>> No.44519267

Please make a Legend of Koizumi crossover.

>> No.44519340

>>44518391
high APP, high luck, low int, low POW. Political ideas aside, trump is not very smart, but he is charismatic as fuck, i doubt be would understeand what he is dealing with and would be very easily mainipulated as long as there is financial gain for him, but san loss is not a problem for him because he cant understeand anything beaing more important than him. Protection would be a fuck load of eldarsings and cevlar, trump tower is defended by mercanerys

>> No.44519378

>>44518451
>Supernatural really is on the rise because countries have less and less of the protection they got from being themselves.
>Multiculturalism is literally destroying the world.

>> No.44519608

>>44519340
High POW, medium INT, high CHA.

He could not have gotten as far as he has without luck which means really high POW since he resists all other influences. Trump probably has a POW of at least 20 and a willpower score through the roof.

He is a human hero who wants to build a wall to protect us, he has a decent idea.

>> No.44519760

>>44519340

high APP, high luck, low int, low POW. Political ideas aside, trump is not very smart, but he is charismatic as fuck, i doubt be would understeand what he is dealing with and would be very easily mainipulated as long as there is financial gain for him, but san loss is not a problem for him because he cant understeand anything beaing more important than him.

He is smart, also he can't be lucky without having alot of willpower. I'm not going to skimp on his POW, Willpower or Sanity just because you don't like him.

>Protection would be a fuck load of eldarsings and cevlar, trump tower is defended by mercanerys

Yes. And Trump towers defenders would include elder signs, ghouls, Serpent Men, hundreds of armed humans and at least 3-4 squads of special forces humans from Delta Green.

>> No.44519795

Its not even noon yet and I've already seen the dumbest fucking thing I'll see all day

>> No.44519928

>Trollan in a troll thred

>> No.44519970

>>>/pol/

>> No.44520001

>>44519795
>>44519928
Eat a dick Migo lovers our new leader cares about humanity not you deep one wanking illegal migrants.

>> No.44520173

>Trump actively fighting Mythos forces

I'd vote for him.

>> No.44520175

>>44518391

>Assuming he is not a Serpent Man but at least one of his advisers is

His hairpiece clearly has a sinister agenda all its own.

Joking aside, Trump would probably shut down Miskatonic for "security purposes", though in the end this would do more harm than good as it would severely reduce investigator access to vital eldritch tomes that could save the day.

In terms of his personal protection, go with the idea that one of his advisors is not what it appears and Trump doesn't know enough about the Mythos to call him on his bullshit. Have him put a Flesh Ward on Trump, maybe some other mutation spells.

Maybe Trump's hair is so bad to cover the trepanation scar and he used to be a member of the Army of the Third Eye, which would explain why England is talking about banning him.

>> No.44520807

>>44518650
why do you say that like it's a bad thing, it just means he can even reach the retards and get them to vote for him.

>> No.44522091

>>44520001
Go back to /pol/ you fucking mongoloid

>> No.44523475

>>44518645
Then why are you acting like a triggered commie?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action