Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 499 KB, 905x885, tmp_25577-Flare22992882.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39345320 No.39345320 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

One time my friends were playing Pathfinder and I asked my friend what race he was and this lady heard me and tried to get me arrested and also she was fat and a SJW.

(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39345339

>99% of all /tg/ "gaming story" OPs

>> No.39345343
File: 15 KB, 553x351, 1423789740018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39345343

>> No.39345437
File: 77 KB, 490x611, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39345437

Well, you're shitposting, but you're doing it ironically so that makes it okay.

Oh wait, no, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>> No.39345463
File: 125 KB, 960x722, OMG WTF BBQ STFU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39345463

>>39345320
Oh fuck, that pic.

That fucking pic.

Flashbacks are happening. Its like Jim Profit all over again.

>> No.39345520

>>39345320
Why does that dragon only have one wing?

>> No.39345550
File: 68 KB, 176x220, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39345550

>>39345463
What? It's gonna be fine anon.

>> No.39345624
File: 188 KB, 765x536, stress.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39345624

What is it with you and this thing, what the shit.

>> No.39345639

I completely missed out on whatever drama is behind OP's shitty donutsteel character.

Anyone care to explain?

>> No.39345645

Man, I hope OP doesn't just get banned, I hope that the mods announce that they're banning him and pin this thread to the front page as a warning to all other would-be shitposters.

>> No.39345687

>>39345639
We don't mention it. Ever.

If we mention it it might come back.

>>39345550

Fuck off. After he got permabanned from here he did the exact saem shit on 7chan and 420chan. And, much like here, It was annoying and funny in a laugh at the retard way but mostly annoying.

>> No.39345756

>>39345687
He will be back!
The master will return and this board will usher in a new age of shitposting.
Moot cannot save you from him this time!

>> No.39345812

>>39345756
> Name isn't 'Jim Prophet'
2/10

>> No.39345909

>>39345756
*Shoots him* I though he'd never shut up, oh, I'm sorry did you want to kill him?

>> No.39345938

>>39345909
>asterisk actions

Oh no it begins.

>> No.39345949

How would you stat Jim Profit in 3.5?

Some sort of CN "lolsorandum" Psion/Sorcerer

>> No.39345950

>>39345639
It is Flare. Some faggot spammed her here for awhile and the got bored and became a brony. They were relentless for awhile and even stayed after a writefag sicced Johnniass Dragonraper on her.

>>39345645
Posting Flare hasn't been ban worthy since the days of Nazimod. Probably because she hasn't been spammed like she was in the old days.

>> No.39345988

>>39345938
You haven't played Fable 2, have you?

>> No.39346026

>>39345909
>not namefagging as Jim's "girlfriend"
>not making the same spelling errors as "her" boyfriend

Are you even trying

>> No.39346035

>>39345988
That is irrelevant.

>> No.39346040

>>39345950
And honestly, I'd rather see a return of Flarefag and some of the old shitposters instead of the current crop of "Monstergirl/Fetish/Loli; Wat Do?" idiots.

>> No.39346061

>>39345938
*grabs him by the throat* back the fuck off??!

>> No.39346065

>>39346026
>Are you even trying
No Because I was referencing Reaver from Fable, you potplant.

>> No.39346090

>>39346065
Sorry, I haven't played every video game ever.

>> No.39346101
File: 55 KB, 245x250, reaver.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346101

>>39345909
The only reason I bought Fable III was because I heard that he was a villain in it.

I bought it under the stupid belief that I would, at some point, be given some bullshit moral "choice" of spare him or grab his head and twist until something goes crunch.

Shit was even more disappointing than the 2nd game.

>> No.39346153
File: 998 KB, 315x145, co and tg discussing monstergirls.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346153

I can't decide whether this is the best or the worst thread on /tg/ right now.

>> No.39346160

>>39346101
Lucien's death was a hack:
>You shoot him. he dies.
>He monologues. Reaver shoots him. he dies.

Wow, what a ripoff.

>> No.39346180

*brings out katana-windmill* everyone here needs to die *I take one of the katanas and spin it* dont feel bad this happens to all my enemies *the windmill begins to glow from energy* DIMENSION DEATH CUT *my katanas slice everyone so much they cut apart of atom which explodes killing everyone in the city but me* if only you.we're on my side... jerk

>> No.39346183
File: 430 KB, 500x1475, Exterminatus2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346183

>>39346153
>the monstergirl cancer has spread to /co/
I'd say Nazimod is due for a temporary comeback....

>> No.39346365

>>39346180
>Katana
>Not the glorious scimitar
It's almost as if you don't want to learn the far superior Burning Wind style.

>> No.39346387

>>39346180
Is this Exalted

>> No.39346407

>>39346183
Personally I think he needs to make temporary reappearances. Every so often week or two of draconian rules enforcement would keep the /d/-fags in their place.

>> No.39346471

>>39346407
I'd apply to do it for free, but then people would call me a faggot (mostly untrue) and say that I'm being too harsh (might be true) or biased (most likely true).

>> No.39346490

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)
:^)

>> No.39346515

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)
MAXIMUM KEK

>> No.39346517
File: 401 KB, 1500x750, 1221383075630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346517

>>39345320

>> No.39346538
File: 329 KB, 602x403, guy flipping his shit.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346538

>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39346559
File: 261 KB, 319x422, laughing judge death.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346559

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39346580
File: 469 KB, 480x228, 1415587786903.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346580

>> No.39346586

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)
Goodbye sides

>> No.39346600
File: 97 KB, 500x750, thats as many as six tens.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346600

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39346613
File: 45 KB, 500x372, h68E5480F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346613

>>39345320
(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39346614

>>39346471
Me too, though my banhammer would swing wildly and much rage would be generated by the denizens of monstergirl, quest, and CYOA threads

>> No.39346654
File: 45 KB, 400x381, banhammer15gq9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346654

>>39346614
Same

>> No.39346687

>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)
Jesus christ I have never laughed so hard before.

>> No.39346722
File: 40 KB, 600x456, laughing soldiers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346722

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

now if only the mods stopped hating greek mythology

>> No.39346723

>>39346614
Me too. Dear fucknuts, if I were mod for a day the only QMs I'd spare from a month-long ban would be WulinSage and Chuckles. Oh, and if you posted little girls and/or monstergirls? PERMABANNED!

Of course, I wouldn't be a completely despicable ironfisted tyrannical overlord. I'd publically permaban virtualoptim and sticky it to the front page for all the anons to cheer about.

>> No.39346741

>>39345320
Oh, this reminds me of the good old days when mods actively fucked with posters. It reminds me of
(USER WAS AWESOME FOR THIS POST)
followed by an actual mod adding in
(NO HE WASN'T)

God I miss those days.

>> No.39346749
File: 119 KB, 1062x750, Laughing Dovahbros.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346749

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39346764

>>39346614
>Mfw I would permaban all of them

>> No.39346785

>>39346764
>Flame shields up
Hey, Harem Bro Quest is pretty damn good for weeb-inspired bullshit.

>> No.39346805

>>39346764
It's probably for the best that I'm not a mod. I would move all card game and miniatures talk to /toy/, which no doubt would destroy the board and result in my own lynching at the greasy hands of furious neckbeards.

>> No.39346821

>>39346785
I like SWQ and S89, personally.

>> No.39346833

>>39346764
But you have no face...

>> No.39346836

>>39346805
>I would move all card game and miniatures talk to /toy/, which no doubt would destroy the board and result in my own lynching at the greasy hands of furious neckbeards.
Dare I ask why?

>> No.39346840
File: 345 KB, 680x750, 1399846133971.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346840

>>39345320

>> No.39346850

If I was a mod, loli would be right out, along with Mr. Nice Daemonette. I may or may not warn him first, if just to see his reaction.

>> No.39346866

>>39346833
JUSTICE HAS NO FACE.

>> No.39346900

>>39346805
ALL CARD GAMES AND MINIATURES GO TO /toy/
ALL GAME FINDER AND STORIES GO TO /soc/
ALL WARHAMMER GOES TO /b/
ALL VIDEOGAMES GO /vr/ OR /v/
ALL LORE THREADS TO /lit/
ALL NON-AMERICAN OR ENGLISH GAMES TO /int/
ALL TABLETOP GAMES TO /toy/ TOO.
ALL QUESTS TO /d/ OR /e/
ALL ANIME OPs GO TO /a/
/tg/ FOR NOBODY.

>> No.39346902 [SPOILER] 
File: 51 KB, 620x428, 1429048811430.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346902

>>39346836
Probably because they're toys.

>>39346833
Way to be a jackass.

>> No.39346907

>>39346821
>>39346785
Speaking as
>>39346723
The real solution would be to give quests their own board while letting QMs keep open lines of communications with boards relevant to their quests. Said board would also function as the containment board for dubs games and miscellaneous forum games.

>> No.39346923

>>39346907
they can all fuck off to tgchan

>> No.39346925

>>39346614
>>39346723
>>39346764
>>39346805
>mfw you're all impotent nobodies who can't do jack shit except stew in your fantasy juices

>> No.39346927

>>39346850
I'd permaban him. ASAP. Instaban like jim profit. Fuck him all he does is pop into a thread and be like "LOOK AM A 13 HORNY KID XDDDD TITAIS XDDDDD!! EEWWWW GUYS! XDDD"

>> No.39346935

>>39346836
Because I think 40k is dumb and card games are for children, and I wish more people would talk about tabletop RPGs.

I understand, however, that this board is for all of us and that we have to share it, even if we don't want to. That's why I don't shitpost in threads about things I don't like or don't care about. It's as much their board as it is mine.

I'm just incredibly irresponsible when given any kind of authority.

>>39346900
Yeah, like that!

>> No.39346936

>>39346866
that's okay as long as she has a cute butt

>> No.39346952

>>39346925
Welcome to /tg/, do you want a complimentary fedora or neckbeard?
Now with new neckbeard style; Hispanic! So exotic!

>> No.39346954

>>39346923
but muh traffick

>> No.39346959

>>39346900
>ALL WARHAMMER GOES TO /b/
>when /tg/ was created with the specific purpose of removing Warhammer from /b/
>the newest newfag

>> No.39346972

>>39346959
that was the joke shitheap

>> No.39346973
File: 646 KB, 300x200, natural order.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39346973

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39346979

>>39346959
>he can't tell an obvious joke

>> No.39346986

>its turned into a meta thread

we don't need a thread where people can talk about how they don't know how to filter

nuke the thread mods

>> No.39346988

>>39346959
It's time to stop posting

>> No.39346999

>>39346979
>joke
The others were at least logical.

>> No.39347006

>>39346986
Oh poo on you. We don't have threads like these often enough to justify throwing a fit about it.

>> No.39347031 [SPOILER] 
File: 45 KB, 431x300, 1429049153332.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347031

>>39347006
>throwing a fit
>on an anonymous imageboard
>that you post on for free
Just chill out for a second, mate.

>> No.39347047

>>39347006
Quest threads on the other hand, they need banning or at least their number culling a bit.

>> No.39347064

Reminder anti quest fags let dogs lick peanut butter from their genitalia

>> No.39347072

>>39346850
>>39346723
>>39346614
>>39346471
>>39346407
>>39346183
You should probably apply for a mod position on Something Awful instead :^)

>> No.39347078

>>39347064
Your the sort of shit head that actually likes Skub.

Fuck you.

>> No.39347080

>>39347064
And now the thread is shit again. Nice going, cocksucker.

>> No.39347085
File: 2.23 MB, 388x218, 1406698392007.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347085

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39347105

>>39347080
He can't help it. Skub poisoning is a hell of a thing.

>> No.39347110

>>39345320
Is it wrong that minus the face and the faggy one-wing, I kinda like her design.

>> No.39347117

>>39347064
But questfags lick peanut butter off their dog's genitalia.

>> No.39347118

>>39346614
Thank god you're not a mod then.

Though, if I got a banhammer, I'd ban everyone who complains about those things.

Because you people have been complaining about those things for like five years now and it's never been acceptable.

>> No.39347119

>>39347110
>the faggy one-wing
Fuck, I never realized that she only had one wing.

>> No.39347127
File: 998 KB, 500x264, 1427992599437.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347127

Every time when I think this board has gotten too noisy to entertain me, something like this comes around

>> No.39347150

>>39345320
Not even the mods could tolerate this faggotry.

>> No.39347152

>>39347072
I wouldn't wish a fate like that on my worst enemy. You think 4chan's mods have a thankless and dready treadmill of a job, but SA's mods have to deal with FYAD.

>> No.39347168

>>39347078
>hating skub
Holy fuck

>>39347080
Blame the pancake quest force and nothing to do at a bus stop

>> No.39347182

>>39347072
If you're saying that Something Awful is like 4chan but free from monstergirls, little girls, weeb bullshit, other people talking about their fetishes in place other than forums designated for talking about fetishes and most SJW shit, then I'll consider signing up there.

>> No.39347210

>>39347168
I wish people would stop complaining about quests.

You've been complaining about quests since quests started, and it's never had an effect and has often been deleted by mods. The only time it might have been construed as having an effect is during the nazimod era, and that was less because of complaining and more because, you know, nazimod.

I can't recall a single time ever quest complaining has been merited, or a single time it's resulted in any good threads.

>> No.39347213

(USER TRIED TO HARD IN THIS POST)

And SJWs don't exist in /tg/... I simply think you faggots just got desensitized or simply accepted your new overlords and the changes/implications that details on your hobby.

>> No.39347226

>>39347152
SA mods can just 10bux everyone who hurts their feelings, and everyone will suck their dick because the entire site is a giant echo chamber for normalfags and liberals who are so radical that they flip over to authoritarians.

>> No.39347227

>>39347182
You'll probably get banned sometime during the sign-up process. Hope u got :tenbux:

>> No.39347229

>>39345463
Sometimes I get flashbacks about the time period that happened during and after Rubyquest. SO MANNY FURFAGS MAKING SUCH TERRIBLE POSTS.

That was the worst shit ever.

>> No.39347259 [DELETED] 
File: 154 KB, 900x842, the world's most flexible DM.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347259

>> No.39347266

>>39345320
Nice one OP. I salute your effort.

>> No.39347274

>>39347226
I consider myself left-leaning and even SA is too much for me.

>> No.39347311

>>39347182
Weeaboos, fetishes and lolis are the blood, soul and white blood cells of 4chan.

SA is an evolutionary dead end, we are the superior lifeform.

>> No.39347342
File: 167 KB, 487x733, 1426619675394.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347342

>>39347311
>our pile of shit stinks ever-so-slightly less than their pile of shit

>> No.39347345

>>39347210
Honestly,
It kills meta threads and nothing gets done; because no one is going to be 'OK guys I guess we will do less of thing we like to do because y'all asked'. I don't live in some fantasy world, I know it ain't gonna change shit except being about that faggot who can't use the catalog and saves screencaps of peoples front pages being filtered.

When it takes longer than twenty posts for someone to say something about quests I step in and do it because the thread will just go that way anyways, and then the mods can delete it and the case will be over and things remain the same.

Plus shitpost flyting between others is funny

>> No.39347370

>>39347345
>the only people who complain about quests are intentionally doing it to shitpost
Yeah, that much was obvious. I wish you people would stop.

>> No.39347389

>>39347210
Anal Prolapse Quest was the result of people saying even a quest about an anal prolapse is better than Mahou Shonen Butler Quest. The naysayers were right, Anal Prolapse Quest may well have been the greatest quest thread ever written.

>> No.39347395

>>39347210

Quests are dumb cringy shit. I'll stop complaining when they're gone.

>> No.39347403

>>39346183
Ja ja mien commandant!

>> No.39347411

>>39347395
Your complaints are dumb and cringy.

>> No.39347420

>>39347395
do you know how to filter?

>> No.39347431

>>39347389
Only if you have unhealthy fascination with anuses and what comes out of them.
It was amusing as a parody but that's all. Most of the joy people seemed to derive from it was the circlejerk of posters united in hatred, which is more sad than testament to good content.

>> No.39347433

>>39347411
>>39347395
I don't think I've ever heard an anti-quest complaint that wasn't the cringiest, most embarrassing shit ever.
It's like hearing someone go on a tirade about how much they hate an incredibly minor inconvenience, like tying their shoes. You just want to bring them back to their caretaker and tell them they're off their meds.

>> No.39347442

>>39347431
All these flavors and they chose ass.

>> No.39347448

>>39347311

...No?

>> No.39347457

>>39347370
confirmed for truth.

>> No.39347470

>>39346952
Can I get a pic of the hispanic model?
I was thinkig of switching it up.

>> No.39347472

>>39347342
Also, our pile of shit has sprinkles.

>> No.39347483
File: 98 KB, 405x800, Pe-aya10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347483

>>39347311
>>39347342
>not unleashing your true power
Quick, destroy all the mitochondria

>> No.39347490

>>39347472
AND we don't have to wear a nametag to come sniff it! The anonymity adds so much to the experience, you see.

>> No.39347540

>>39347483
What about the midiclorians?

>> No.39347546
File: 541 KB, 576x792, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347546

>>39346999
Great choice!
The hispanic neckbeard comes with either a fedora or a neckbeard, but always with a thin mustache (pic related, our Model Paco Gutierrez Smith).

>> No.39347547

>>39347540
those are a myth.

>> No.39347564
File: 422 KB, 1000x1000, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347564

>>39347395
When are they going to create a board specifically for those quest faglords like they did in [/spoiler]8ch so they can stop polluting this board with their smelly excrement. I really want this place to be like its formal self again, those sweet imperial days.

>> No.39347587

>>39347564
Stop shitposting, anon.

>> No.39347637

>>39347546

Do you know where you are

>> No.39347638
File: 70 KB, 600x413, Furries__Kill_Them_With_Fire_by_Dasmiere.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347638

For all you fuckers saying we don't have anything better than we once did

At least we don't have as many furries.

Remember how they ruined the Unified Setting?

>> No.39347640

>>39347564
You think that purging one meme will bring back your youth and board you were accustomed to. But it doesn't work that way. You'd be left with the same problems in different packaging and you'd have to find new culprit and let the cycle repeat itself all over and over again.
And even after your real face looks like your pic it would still not be to your satisfaction.

Let go.

>> No.39347644

>>39347370
>the only people who complain about quests are intentionally doing it to shitpost
I only spoke for myself fagotron, I didn't say shit about anyone else

Besides what are you going to do in a meta thread? Make quality posts that summarize what you think is wrong with /tg/ and 4chan in general in multiple 2000 character posts before the janitor kills it without reading?

Shit
Fuck that if I have a mud pit I'm making a mess til it gets cleaned up

>> No.39347658

>>39347638
And everything else diminished in quality severely and never recovered since we kicked them out.
Because we also kicked out all OC creators.

>> No.39347665

>>39347637
Not really, I'm just a soulless faceless mook from shitposting Inc.

>> No.39347666

>>39347564
The Quests are just the cybernetic implants sustaining the corpse on borrowed time.

>> No.39347682

>>39347644
stop shitposting, anon.
And you're supposed to be having a good time because a shitposter got banned.

>> No.39347688

>>39347638
Now instead we have /a/ustists and pedos!

>> No.39347695

>>39347448
How new are you to 4chan? 2012?

>> No.39347710

>>39347688
I blame 4e

But seriously you just killed my happy.

>> No.39347717
File: 67 KB, 400x302, where do you think we are.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347717

>>39347688
Deal with it gaylord.

>> No.39347734
File: 53 KB, 761x246, 1412554954870.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347734

>>39347564

You can never go back. Things change constantly, and sometimes things will pass you by. If you want to change this place, do so by creating content you want to see, and participating in what you want to succeed. Complaining will never build a community worth living in.

>> No.39347745

>>39347638
Bull fucking shit. They just call themselves xenophiles or monstergirl-fags.

>>ruined the Unified Setting

That shit was bad from the start.

>> No.39347761

>>39347564
>>39347734
He doesn't want to go back, anyway.
There were quests back in the golden age, too. He can't escape them.
>>39347745
>this old furry troll
I wish you furries would stop trying to insist everything else was furry, too.

>> No.39347776

>>39347638
Sergals were just gnolls with a more angular appearance.

>> No.39347780
File: 488 KB, 322x387, 1424202074238.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347780

>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39347796

>>39347761
>MY FETISH ISN'T FURRY!
>N-NUH!!!
>I'M NOT ANNOYING LIKE FURRIES EH GUYS?!
>brb making another fetish, wat do thread!!

>> No.39347824

>>39347796
Stop trying to gain acceptance by insisting all fetishes are furries, anon. I know you want furries to be more accepted so you can post whatever you want here, but that's not how 4chan rolls.

>> No.39347828

>People complaining about quest threads
I don't get it.

You can filter threads still, right? How is it a problem?

Fucking deal with it, nerds.

>> No.39347841

>>39347776
And prehensile clits.

>> No.39347843

>>39347745
>implying xenophilia isn't the most patrician of fetishes

>> No.39347853

>>39347828
see
>>39347370
they're just doing it to shitpost. That's all.

>> No.39347854
File: 45 KB, 500x748, aww yiss.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347854

>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39347872

>>39347853

One person isn't everyone, retard

>> No.39347873

>>39347695

2006, shitlord. We've been consistently bad the entire time.

>> No.39347878

We can all at least agree that feet are the absolute worst fetish with the worst fanbase, right?

>> No.39347881

>>39347824
>This fetish isn't okay
>This one is tho.
Furries are annoying because they spam.
Fetish wat do does the same. It just caters to you harder so you defend it.

>> No.39347905

>>39347878
Yes.

>> No.39347922

>>39347878
Nope. Furries, bronies, and monstergirls are worse.

>> No.39347923

>>39347841
I thought gnolls already had that.

>> No.39347931

>>39347881
>furries are annoying because they spam
So you agree that you are as bad as, if not worse, than furries?
I mean, you're always spamming threads you don't like. And you're always trying to get furries accepted here.

Hell, you're spamming about how much you hate things RIGHT NOW.

>> No.39347934

>>39347878
>feet
That's not femdom, futa or cucks.

>> No.39347944

>>39347878
Scat has the shittiest fanbase

>> No.39347956

>>39347922
So, when did you furries decide that trying to claim monstergirls under your umbrella would earn you points?
And how new are you, since we never had anyone calling monstergirls furries back in the early days of /tg/. yet monstergirls were common.

>> No.39347970

>>39347878
I'd say vore, ntr, scat and guro are worse.
And probably others I haven't heard about (and hopefully never will)

>> No.39347971
File: 1.94 MB, 230x175, Laughter.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347971

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39347980

>>39347931
>Furries
>Spamming
Literally how new? Go search a furry thread. Then look at the literally fucking hentai spamming threads.

/tg/ - Retards, double standards and hypocrites general.

>> No.39347989
File: 19 KB, 500x367, carlos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39347989

>>39347944

>> No.39348004

>>39347980
>hurr durr, only I get to spam
Stop spamming about how much you want furries to come back, anon.

>> No.39348014

>>39347564
I'll give you some advice.

Start browsing over there. That place sounds like heaven and the ideal resting place you are looking for.

>> No.39348015

/tg/ - More Salty Than the Dead Sea

>> No.39348023
File: 903 KB, 300x200, i see what you did there.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348023

>>39347944

>> No.39348062
File: 1.84 MB, 424x240, I dont kn what the fu oh shi~.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348062

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39348087
File: 1.84 MB, 325x244, laugh_how_no_man_laughed_before.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348087

>>39345320

>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

Based mods are based

>> No.39348097
File: 978 KB, 442x320, bml.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348097

>>39346959

>> No.39348103

MODS = GODS

>> No.39348123

Ah, I almost expect Moot to just pop in and be like "Hey guys, just thought I'd come to visit". But sadly that won't happen ;_;

Still, a based mod is fine too.

>> No.39348170

Thank you based SJW mods! I didn't know how well to deal with the criticism. I was close to taking a double dose of my daily estrogen intake. Love and cuddles.

>> No.39348176

This is probably the worst thread on the site right now. Definitely the worst on the board.

>> No.39348199

>>39348176
A lot of circle jerking and dick sucking for the mods.

You can say that again.

>> No.39348209

ITT: People miss the point of the red text

On that note, can we get more kittens in the sticky?

>> No.39348272

>>39348199
That's not the worst part of it.

It's the people shitposting, the people ironically shitposting, the people who're GLORIFYING shitposting, the people jerking off to the idea of abusing power they don't even have, and worst of all, the people arguing about furries. BOTH SIDES of that argument.

I was in a thread on /a/ that devolved into one huge argument about fucking politics and economics that was less shit than this thread.

>> No.39348282

>>39347828
Because people who post in quest threads don't stay in quest threads

>> No.39348307

>>39348272
What kind of political leanings do they have on /a/ anyway? I like to imagine there are a lot of unironic fascists there.

>> No.39348317

>>39348282
Well, duh. They're /tg/ denizens. Though, really, stop trying so hard with your shitposts, anon. This is supposed to be a celibratory thread, not a "I hate quest threads because I like metashitposting" thread.

>> No.39348324
File: 18 KB, 624x476, 1426378469762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348324

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39348325

>>39348282
>People who post in Warhammer threads don't stay in Warhammer threads
>People who post in character art threads don't stay in character art threads
>People who post in Magic the Gathering threads don't stay in Magic the Gathering threads

Do you realize how stupid that argument is?

>> No.39348341

>>39348176
Board, probably.

Site?
Let me present my contender
>>>/r9k/17951499

>> No.39348389

>>39348307
It was mostly about anarcho-capitalism, because the thread was originally about the Log Horizon author getting busted for tax evasion.

>> No.39348412
File: 43 KB, 330x381, 1389553537345.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348412

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39348452
File: 25 KB, 296x315, ss_20118.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348452

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39348473

>>39348389
Really? I would have thought there would be a lot of objectivsts too, what with the whole "never help anyone under any circumstances ever" attitude they've got.

>> No.39348540
File: 92 KB, 1326x709, raughs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348540

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

Please do this more often.

>> No.39348613

>>39348473
The "not helping people" attitude on /a/ isn't for its own sake, it's just to keep the really horrible weeaboos off of /a/. And plus, /a/ can actually be pretty helpful if you know how to ask.

>> No.39348644

>>39348613
>/a/
>helpful
Please forgive my skepticism.

>> No.39348657
File: 115 KB, 300x269, 1428831010774.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348657

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)
Haha, what the fuck is this? I kinda love it.

>> No.39348664

>>39348644
That just means it's working.

>> No.39348681
File: 213 KB, 1395x1492, das it mane.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348681

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39348690

>>39348473
It's more like at least Google things first. It gets kinda tiring seeing the same questions ad infinitum. It's the equivalent of asking how 3.pf is broken to hell in any DnD thread.

>> No.39348711

>>39345320
This just made my day

>> No.39348773
File: 890 KB, 1303x1351, quest timeline.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348773

>>39347229
>Sometimes I get flashbacks about the time period that happened during and after Rubyquest.

>> No.39348823
File: 7 KB, 259x194, toast.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348823

>>39345320
>(USER TRIED TOO HARD IN THIS POST)

>> No.39348824

>>39348773
>ruby quest
>dorf quest
>supervillain quest
goddamnit, my nostalgia. I didn't expect to get nostalgia today.

>> No.39348907

>>39347638
>At least we don't have as many furries.
AHAHAHAHA

3/10 got me to respond

>> No.39348928
File: 128 KB, 300x278, school logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39348928

>>39348824
>goddamnit, my nostalgia. I didn't expect to get nostalgia today.
It's fine, we're running a sale!

>> No.39349046
File: 916 KB, 490x367, 1406665821068.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
39349046

>>39345320

>> No.39349057

>>39347922
Hm... nah it's definitely the feet.

>> No.39349273

>>39348773
>2015
if you made a graph of this timeline the fucking thing would look like it was exponentially increasing.

>> No.39349305

>>39347638
>At least we don't have as many furries.
Have you actually not noticed the Towergirls threads?

>> No.39349323

>>39349273
All statistics and surveys show it's levelled off.

>> No.39349333

>>39346821
>I like SWQ and S89
For that alone I'd permaban you.

>> No.39349510

>>39349273
Yeah, quests are extremely popular.

People who don't like quests are clearly a minority and should probably leave /tg/.

>> No.39349528

>>39346935
>Because I think 40k is dumb and card games are for children, and I wish more people would talk about tabletop RPGs.
Which is ironic, because that viewpoint is way more childish.

>> No.39349964

>>39347118
>Well, they've been here for three years and four months. I guess I'll stop disliking them.

>> No.39350081

>the "I don't know how to filter" General

>> No.39350105

>>39350081
They do it just so they have something to shitpost about.

>> No.39350140

>>39350081
Filters don't work any more, because not only are threads not named consistently (if at all) but some OPs very actively go out of their way to avoid filters

>> No.39350174

>>39350140
Well, they only started filtering themselves because complainers agreed they would stop complaining if they filtered.

No reason to keep filtering if complainers are going to keep complaining, you know?

>> No.39350223

>>39350174
That's stupid and never happened. They evade because people come into their threads to remind them to put something in the subject line if they've forgotten. I've seen it happen live.

>> No.39350267

>>39350223
>stupid and never happened
There was an explicit sit-down and discussion on the topic of quest complaining which caused the first filters to happen.
If you are going to deny it, and complain against the terms of the agreement, I am going to advocate loudly for quests to stop filtering.

>> No.39350300

>>39350223
Why the fuck do you think they have the ability to give those reminders, newfag-who-doesn't-know-board-history?

>> No.39350320

>>39350267
>I am going to advocate loudly for quests to stop filtering
God not again

>> No.39350346

>>39347923
prehensile? gnolls? are you sure that word means what you think it does?

>> No.39350356

>>39350320
Well that's what happens when people violate the agreement.

>> No.39350408

>>39350356
You act like this agreement was some large official thing that all board users have to sign or even know about. Whatever agreement you and some other anon decided in some obscure thread is meaningless.

If I set up a filter, and then something slips by it by accident, all I do is post a simple reminder in the thread. Call the fucking U.N.

>> No.39350451

>>39350408
If the people who complain about quests have forgotten why they are filtered in the first place and have gone back to complaining, the only solution is to stop filtering and re-negotiate.

>> No.39350508

>>39350451
How do you take this so seriously?

I dislike Quests. I filter Quests. If a Quest gets unlabelled by accident, a reminder is reasonable.

Why are you treating this like a war or something that matters? Negotiate with who?

Thousands of anonymous users with no accountability, reason to care, or even a reliable way to hear about it? You're on 4chan. Try not to stress yourself out so much.

I really am not trying to go for personal attacks but it sounds like you need something in your real life to care about.

>> No.39350547

>>39350508
Tell all of that to literally everyone who shitposts about quests at every chance they get.
I'm not talking about reminders, I'm talking about the meta-shitposters.

>> No.39350613

>>39350547
God, calm down. You realize you can like, open another tab or go do something else, right?

>> No.39350655

>>39350613
Do you normally insist everyone who disagrees with you is excited or something? It's a pretty reasonable step to start advocating for an end to filtering if filtering isn't actually helping anything.

And it seems not to be, given all these people complaining about quests.

>> No.39350673

>>39350508
>a reminder
I guess you could technically call it a "reminder". Any quest that forgets to label itself so autists can filter it will have a flood of ebin trol :DDD backseat modders shitposting in it.

>> No.39350689

>>39350673
God, I hate backseat modders.
Thankfully they're usually gone when real mods come.

>> No.39350841

>>39350655
>Do you normally insist everyone who disagrees with you is excited or something?
Not that guy, but it's a pretty common argument tactic on the Internet.

>I disagree with thing
>LOL you so mad!
>I'm not mad, I just disagree
>Stay mad bro

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action