Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.38944432 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

The CYOA thread is dead, long live the CYOA thread. I'm told there's a newer version of this, anyone have it?

>> No.38944440

>>38944432

>> No.38944459

>>38944440

>> No.38944540 [DELETED] 

meh

>> No.38944548 [DELETED] 

>>38944540

>> No.38944986

>> No.38944994

>>38944986

>> No.38945048

>>38944994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKCi7it5NKQ

>> No.38945139

>>38944432
Reposting towergirls

>> No.38945145 [DELETED] 

>>38945139
>Reposting furries.
Go away.

>> No.38945152 [DELETED] 

>>38945139
Fuck off.

>> No.38945154

>>38945139
Part 2

>> No.38945155 [DELETED] 

>>38945139
There is already a tower girls thread take it there.

>> No.38945160 [DELETED] 

>>38945139
>>38945154
>Hey guys our thread just got done with a giant fucking shitstorm let me kick it up again and ruin the whole thing!
You are an asshole. I don't care what you think you 'stand' for, you're fucking things up for everyone.

>> No.38945166

>>38945154
Part 3

>> No.38945172 [DELETED] 

>>38945160
>>Hey guys our thread just got done with a giant fucking shitstorm
Another one? Jesus. I left for a while after the hermaphrodite shapeshifters one and I return to more. Just can't get away it seems...

>> No.38945174 [DELETED] 

>>38945160
He's a shitposters.

>> No.38945180

>>38945166
Part 4

>> No.38945185 [DELETED] 

>>38945172
Yeah, and this idiot is going to start it up again just because he thinks he's being 'noble' or something. Seriously, even if we agree with him he's just fucking things up for no reason.

>> No.38945193 [DELETED] 

>>38945160
>I don't care what you think you 'stand' for
mate i just like towergirls

>> No.38945199

Desperate trainwreck aversion

>> No.38945203 [DELETED] 

>>38945193
So what? Stirring shit on purpose makes you a shitposter, even if you think you're in the right. You knew it was going to do this but you did it on purpose anyway. You're part of the problem.

>> No.38945204 [DELETED] 

>>38945193
Then take it to the tower girls thread you stupid fuck.

>> No.38945208 [DELETED] 

>>38945193
If only there was a thread about it on this board, a thread dedicated entirely to it. Oh wait there is.

>> No.38945218 [DELETED] 

>>38945193
Why don't you go to that thread then?

>> No.38945221 [DELETED] 

>>38945203
>>38945204
>>38945208
You could have just not replied if it upsets you so much

>> No.38945230 [DELETED] 

>>38945221
You could have not posted it since there is a thread for you. But instead you decided to be a cunt.

>> No.38945234 [DELETED] 

>>38945221
You're ignoring what I'm telling you. I don't feel any way about the CYOA, what I'm pissed at is YOU posting it to stir shit on purpose, at the start of the thread, right after we had a shitstorm about it. You're causing shit for no damn reason instead of letting us have a CYOA thread.

>> No.38945237 [DELETED] 

>>38945204
>>38945208
>>38945218
>not allowed to post a cyoa in the cyoa general

>> No.38945244 [DELETED] 

>>38945145 >>38945152 >>38945155 >>38945160 >>38945185 >>38945204 >>38945203 >>38945221 >>38945230

>> No.38945245 [DELETED] 

>>38945237
If you post something you know will cause shit on purpose just because 'hurr look at me standing up for my rights' then YOU are a shitposter and part of the problem. If you hate the people yelling about it you are enabling them.

>> No.38945246

>> No.38945247 [DELETED] 

>>38945237
>Not allowed to post a Cyoa that has an entire thread for it.
Correct.

>> No.38945251 [DELETED] 

>>38945230
>>38945234
You could of not replied and it would have been the same as always but you just had to bite the bait

>> No.38945253 [DELETED] 

>>38945237
When the cyoa has a thread for it's furry garbage, you don't.

>> No.38945254 [DELETED] 

>>38945234
>>38945230
>>38945221
>>38945218
>>38945208
>>38945204
>>38945203
>>38945193
>>38945185
>>38945174
>>38945172

you're all equally faggots, please give it a rest already.

>> No.38945259 [DELETED] 

>>38945251
>continuing to ignore that I'm not pissed at the CYOA

>> No.38945260 [DELETED] 

>>38945251
You could have just not posted it to bait people.

>> No.38945263 [DELETED] 

>>38945247
There is no rule that says this

>> No.38945264 [DELETED] 

Trying to save this trainwreck of a thread be like

>> No.38945267 [DELETED] 

>>38945263
Common sense says not to restart a shitstorm on purpose if you're a decent human being.

>> No.38945270 [DELETED] 

>>38945259
You say that likes it matters you're just as bad as he is moron

>> No.38945272

Check em

>> No.38945273 [DELETED] 

>>38945180
>Hey guys our thread just got done with a giant fucking shitstorm let me kick it up again and ruin the whole thing!
You are an asshole. I don't care what you think you 'stand' for, you're fucking things up for everyone.

Fuck you.

>> No.38945283 [DELETED] 

>>38945273
Why did you repost this?

>> No.38945291 [DELETED] 

>>38945283
Because fuck whoever thinks deleting every single text post on a discussion board is a good idea.

>> No.38945295 [DELETED] 

>>38945139
>>38945154
>>38945166
>>38945180
There is a tower girls thread and the dragons in this break the furry rule. Considering they're NSFW furry waifus. This doesn't belong here.

>> No.38945296

Based janitor doing it for free

>> No.38945339 [DELETED] 

See guys is not replying so hard?
Now we can continue on with the kind of thread we were going to have anyways.

>> No.38945341 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image literally has a cock in it on the cow girl, literally not safe for work.

>> No.38945344 [DELETED] 

>>38945139
>>38945154
>>38945166
>>38945166
>>38945180
Furry waifus aren't tg related.

>> No.38945347 [DELETED] 

>>38945341
The dragon girls break global rule 3 regarding furry also.

>> No.38945350

File size too large so I cut off the side

>> No.38945351 [DELETED] 

>>38945339
Apparently yes
>>38945341
>>38945344
>>38945347

>> No.38945370 [DELETED] 

>>38945341
>>38945344
>>38945347
For fucks sake the mod is in here deleting arguments like if it was rule breaking it would have been deleted by now

>> No.38945372

>> No.38945384 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the blue board rule.

>> No.38945396

:^)

>> No.38945415

MOD=GODS

>> No.38945418 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945419 [DELETED] 

>>38945370
>>38945166
Or the janitor isn't actually looking at the pictures. A visible dick is NSFW. It's right on the upper left. This is a blue board. He's probably corrupt. We should use the admin email and feedback to report him, because clearly he's corrupt and abusing his power while also not enforcing the rules.
>>38945415
>Janitor literally ignoring porn.
>Go
No, he's fucking corrupt.

>> No.38945440 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This picture has porn in it. Seriously, how corrupt can you be to ignore a visible dick on a blue board?

>> No.38945444

Delete the towergirls posts for nsfw reasons

>> No.38945453 [DELETED] 

>>38945444
Delete your post for continuing this shitty argument.

>> No.38945455

>>38945396
Brain booster 5, Super Health 5, Time control 1.
I promise i do not intend to become Vandal Savage. Pinky swear.

>> No.38945458 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945475

>>38945415
>that one with the sword

>> No.38945478 [DELETED] 

>>38945458
Why aren't you banned yet?

>> No.38945517 [DELETED] 

I think he's just deleting everything that isn't a CYOA. So shut up and post CYOAs, you faggots.

>> No.38945518 [DELETED] 

>>38945444
I duno man, some of those Ironmaden covers look nsfw aswell. I'm seeing someone with a bloody axe, a demon (the actual devil?), skinless man with a gun (after shootibng and skinning another person) and someone pul;ling out their won insides. Those sound prety nsfw and could get someone fired for looking at that. maybe you should delete your postaswell?

>> No.38945524 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945535 [DELETED] 

>>38945517
You know he's just going to delete this too making your entire post pointless.

>> No.38945537

Pick one

>> No.38945560

>>38944432
Wizard hat, battle robes, battle robe gloves and aegis greaves.
Lightning staff, shield catalyst, a recurve bow and a longsword.

All magic into lightning.

RIDE THE LIGHTNING

>> No.38945562 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945568

Y'all kniggas better stop bitchin and post some cyoa

>> No.38945573 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
No matter how many times you delete, the fact of the matter is that you are corrupt. You're abusing your power to delete any post pointing out to you that this literally has a visible penis in it. Explain to me how you think it isn't NSFW to have a cow dick? Why are you so afraid to enforce the rules and delete this picture? Just because you like something doesn't justify you defending it when it breaks the rules. This has a visible cock. It should be deleted. The fact that you won't proves that you're corrupt and need to lose your position.

If you maybe want to do something else other than squat in a thread and delete posts pointing out your hypocrisy you could just do your job and delete the porn. How hard is that?
>>38945517
This isn't a porn board. That means two things. One? Discussion without pictures is allowed. Two? A cow dick isn't. The janitor doesn't seem to understand this.

>> No.38945574 [DELETED] 

>>38945524
>The dragons break the no furry rule
Fuck off, I like dragons even though I don't like furries.

>> No.38945580 [DELETED] 

>>38945574
Dragons are furry. Sorry, you just like a specific kind of furry.

>> No.38945589 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
Cow dick is NSFW.

>> No.38945596 [DELETED] 

>>38945573
How do you know that's a mod?

>> No.38945602

>>38945568
Red Knight or no knight
We crazy now nigga

>> No.38945607

>>38945350
Is that the most up to date one?

>> No.38945619 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945655 [DELETED] 

So there's a janitor sitting on this thread, posting the Tower Girls CYOA, ignoring discussions or objections and deleting all those that speak out against him?

Jesus Harold Christ, I don't even mind the Tower Girls much but this is bullshit.

>> No.38945672

>> No.38945677 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945685 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945690 [DELETED] 

Which pantsu would you?

>> No.38945716 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945724 [DELETED] 

Blah blah, Tower Girls are shit and this janitor is a scum bag, blah blah

Let's test his limit, see what he's prepared to delete.

>> No.38945742

>>38945166
It's the girl in the upper most left between her legs. Literal pink cock sock. Explain to me why a picture with visible dick isn't deleted yet, it's all anyone is asking of you. Not even to delete the rest.
>>38945655
I fucking know, right? One has literal porn and he's deleting any post that points this out. Like what the fuck? Why is it so hard to delete porn?

Oh and I just saw you delete a CYOA. Why are you deleting the panty CYOA and not this one with a futa dick in it?

Oh, I'm not reposting shit by the way. Each of my posts is unique. I don't know about the other fucker.

>> No.38945759 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
Again, look at the one in the upper left. Her penis is visible, which means it's NSFW.

>> No.38945771 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945772 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
How many times can it be said that visible penis is NSFW?

>> No.38945776 [DELETED] 

>>38945757
I guess he thinks that not safe for work penis is allowed while underwear isn't? I'm really confused.

>> No.38945783 [DELETED] 

>>38945776
What the hell is happening right now.

>> No.38945784 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
I mean, you know your censorship has failed when even the other posters are remarking at how stupid it is that you won't delete NSFW cow penis.

>> No.38945786 [DELETED] 

I'm not a fan of the towergirls being here, though I don't care that much, as it does have it's own thread making posting it here somewhat... dubious, for the same reason that power armour and jumpchain don't get posted here (although I like all of them, if they have their own thread they hardly need to be here, too).

While I'm fairly ambivalent on towergirls being here... I certainly do not approve of deleting every single post criticizing the decision to post towergirls here.

>> No.38945795 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945802 [DELETED] 

>>38945786
Well the funniest part of this. Is that he deleted the image with the underwear, but he's ignore the fact that one of the images has visible penis and isn't deleting that one.

>> No.38945808 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
So why are you defending NSFW cow dick, janitor? It's against the rules.

>> No.38945809 [DELETED] 

>>38945795
>>38945771
>>38945751
I heard you the first time

>> No.38945811 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945812 [DELETED] 

My god. An anon is going full retard.

>> No.38945815 [DELETED] 

>>38945802
can you people just be gigantic faggots somewhere else?

>> No.38945824 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945826

>>38945568
Whoever did this version is shit, they tried to make it less offensive and that's lame as shit.

>> No.38945827 [DELETED] 

>>38945808
global rule 8, dude.

>> No.38945830 [DELETED] 

>>38945815
I just don't understand.

>> No.38945837

>mfw this thread
>mfw I'm just gonna post CYOAs while eating popcorn

>> No.38945841 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
I mean, gosh, can you not delete the fucking picture with a cow dick in it? If you like Tower Girls this picture won't fade from existence because you did your job.
>>38945827
Not the point. The picture is breaking the global rules.

>> No.38945844 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945849

>>38945607
>>38945607
I think there may actually be a 11.1 or 12.1 but I looked and I have that version as well, so most likely.

Here is a version that hasn't been butchered.

>> No.38945851

>>38945568
Better version
Also is it just one autist reposting that over and over?
How much you wanna bet it's slugfucker?

>> No.38945853

>>38945837

>> No.38945859 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
Seriously, if you want to do something else with your life you can just delete the picture with a cow penis in it. Breaks the rules anyway, it's what you're supposed to do.

>> No.38945862 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945869 [DELETED] 

>>38945844
The no furry rule only applies to posting furry porn on the porn boards. Though I Do agree that cow princess should be wearing a loincloth or something

>> No.38945870

>>38945853

>> No.38945872 [DELETED] 

>>38945859
shut up anon.

>> No.38945878 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945879

>>38945870

>> No.38945882 [DELETED] 

I'll say it again when I say that I could care less regarding towergirls being in this thread, but seriously - stop deleting the posts of everyone who complains about it. You're derailing the thread more than they ever could.

>> No.38945889 [DELETED] 

>>38945882
That's just a matter of opinion, isn't it?

>> No.38945891 [DELETED] 

>>38945882
How is that derailing?

>> No.38945893

>>38945879

>> No.38945894

>>38945853
>Bonus Challenge
I think there's something wrong with my eyes, cause I can't identify any blurred/pixelated nodes. Unless that's referring to the borders.

>> No.38945898 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945899

>>38945879
>Read the Meatlovers bonus as:
>"You can choose to have people attracted to you proportional to your attraction to HAM."
I thought it was fitting for a meatlovers slice until I reread it. Kinda disappointed now.

>> No.38945910 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945913

>>38945849
Thanks. I'm embarassed to say the most recent version I have is 8

>> No.38945914 [DELETED] 

Well this thread is going places.

>> No.38945916

>>38945894
it's a joke about how poor quality the images in the nodes all are.

>> No.38945921

>>38945894
He's just saying all the images.

>> No.38945922

>>38945893


>>38945894
I would assume it means every node.

>> No.38945926 [DELETED] 

>>38945889
That's an opinion, yes.

Did you want me to find you some statistical charts that determine the likelihood of someone being compared to hitler as posts increase or something?

>> No.38945933

>> No.38945939 [DELETED] 

>>38945926
Sure, if you've got the time. That sounds like an entertaining bit of scholarly work actually.

>> No.38945952

>>38945922

>> No.38945958

Man I love cyoas.

>> No.38945959

>>38945933
Did we ever figure out what region/time that english one the other day was? It was narrowed down to Edwardian age when I had gone to bed.

>> No.38945964

>>38945952

>> No.38945966

>>38945958
I love /tg/ PERIOD.

>> No.38945969 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945973

>>38945966
I love tea ceremonies

>> No.38945976

>>38945958
>loving cyoas
Pleb.

>> No.38945980

>>38945964

>> No.38945982 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38945984

>>38945973
J- rock.

>> No.38945986

>>38945980

>> No.38945993

>>38945973
I love the whole world.
Boom-de-yada boom-de-yada

>> No.38945999

>>38945986

>> No.38946004 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946005 [DELETED] 

>>38945939
I'd do some excel spreadsheets for you complete with graphs... but I don't have excel on this computer. Damn.

All I can really say is that if someone complains about the towergirl cyoa, what are they gonna do? Constantly just keep spamming it over again while everyone just ignores them in a completely futile cause that can't accomplish anything?

On the other hand, deleting their posts gives them a reason to repost their disdain (because it's been deleted) and gives them an additional something to rage about, as well as effective 'reponses'.

I think the best option would be that of neutrality, in which ideally I'd like to ignore the shit out of both the shitposters and the towergirl cyoa.

It's a little bit harder for me to ignore the fact that I can't watch this thread like it's some of really shitty time travel experiment where things that were there just disappear.

I think we can safely assume that if the probability of the janitor being Hitler = 1, which it is, then we've discovered the true reason nobody has gone back in time to kill Hitler - because Hitler is travelling through time to kill the people that try to travel through time to kill him.

They should totally make that the plot for red alert 4, by the way.

>> No.38946007

>>38945999

>> No.38946008

>>38945984
GIRUGAMESH!!

>> No.38946010

>>38945999
Those trips

>> No.38946012 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946014

>>38946007

>> No.38946016

>>38945984
I interpreted this as meaning there was now an option in the music cyoa for J-Rock and was subsequently disappointed.

J-Rock option when?

And when will we get a Brave New World iron maiden option? I gotta get outta this silent planet!

>> No.38946017 [DELETED] 

I posted this and this

>>38945760
>>38945655

Find them on foolz if you want and I was temporarily blocked from posting, pending a ban. The janitor tried to get me permabanned because I disagreed with him.

How... How... How is this sort of person allowed to be a janitor? How are there people saying it's okay for him to just act like Stallin on /cyoa/?

>> No.38946019 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
How many replies to a single post does it take before things start breaking anyway? Maybe that's his goal in ignoring this NSFW cow penis.
>>38945869
Nobody is asking anything to get deleted but the one with a dick in it. Or at least I'm not. Don't know why that's hard.
>>38945872
No.
>>38945882
Also holy shit, he's still deleting OTHER legitimate CYOA. How can anyone defend that?

>> No.38946020 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946025

>>38945199
It's better than the old version, but that's still not very good. Love it or hate it, /tg/s long grown past this kind of CYOA (one choice, drawbacks all around, no point system, etc.)

>> No.38946027

>>38946014

>> No.38946031 [DELETED] 

>>38946017
I don't think anyone is defending him anymore.

>> No.38946032 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946034

>>38946027

>> No.38946038 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
So yeah, visible cow dick is NSFW.

>> No.38946041

>>38945999
It irritates me slightly that the arrow is pointing to the middle of the sky.

>> No.38946043 [DELETED] 

>>38946038
It's in a sock..

>> No.38946044

>>38946034

>> No.38946045 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946046

>>38946025
I... don't mind that style of CYOA, myself. Not everything needs to be complicated point options and so on, ones like these are fine, in my opinion.

I think the formatting is fucking terrible and nigh illegible even in the reboot, however. I've seen better done in paint.

>> No.38946057

>>38946007
Is there a part 2 to this one? Feels like something's missing.

>> No.38946058 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946059

>>38946044

>>38946041
It does say 'about' there, so give or take about a kilometer of sky.

>> No.38946067

I'm going to post CYOAs without bare penises in them. I sure hope some nasty Janitor doesn't delete it for not being relevant to a different CYOAs about royalty in towers.

>> No.38946069 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946070

>>38946059


>>38946057
If there is, I don't have it.

>> No.38946076

>>38945537
more like mountain of Crap

>> No.38946083

>>38946070

>> No.38946084 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946090

>>38945475
>that 11 without

>> No.38946096 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946104 [DELETED] 

>>38946084
The no furry rule only applies to posting furry porn on the porn boards retard

>> No.38946108

>>38946083
Whelp, I'm done posting CYOAs.
Good night, anons. Have fun.
Going to bed because I ran out of popcorn

>> No.38946118 [DELETED] 

>>38946084
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm sick of having to see this post over and over and over and over when it would otherwise have been posted once up above and I could just scroll past it and not have to see it again.

I can't see any frigging cock (though I'm about as blind as a banana) and I couldn't care less about supposed cartoon furry that's not actual porn any more then I'd care if someone made a street sharks vs ninja turtles cyoa.

...Actually, I might care about that. That'd be pretty rad. You'd just need to throw in a bit of Swatcats and Gargoyles or something to mix it up.

>> No.38946120

>>38945139
>That feel when Gryphon is still going to make princesses of tier 4
>That feel when we're still not finished with fan-knights
Our addicition, it will never be sated.

>> No.38946125 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946149 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946168 [DELETED] 

>>38946049
>Complaining about nsfw is a moot point
NSFW is against the rules. It's a blue board. That the corrupt janitor defends them doesn't change that.
>>38945166
A visible penis is NSFW. Everyone fucking knows this. You're here to enforce the rules, not defend your personal honor. I bet you posted the picture or something.

And you're so silly for thinking completely different posts are 'reposts'. Must be illiterate or some shit.

>> No.38946182 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
I mean jeez, it's not even a bulge or anything. Straight up cow dick in here.

>> No.38946186 [DELETED] 

>>38946168
You'll excuse me for being a bowl of fruit but where the heck is this cock that everyone's talking about? I mean, it's not like I'm interested, or anything, but I sure as hell can't see it, b-baka.

And I've seen far more NSFW/Furry CYOAs iirc.

>> No.38946187

>>38945537
Okay don't get me wrong, i love the shit out of Em more than any reasonable man probably should, but it is a fucking interesting decision putting him at the top. Next to 2pac of all things.

>> No.38946188

bunch of whiny lil cunts

>> No.38946193 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946198 [DELETED] 

>>38946186
see
>>38945166
First girl on the left.

>> No.38946202

>>38945154
>>38945139
Why did you post the old ones?
http://imgur.com/a/ZvSul

>> No.38946206 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946214 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946220 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946234 [DELETED] 

>>38946220
I'm afraid I must refuta your claims of there being a cock in that image.

>> No.38946240

Fixed a bunch of typos, Ryujin's Palace now has a playstation, magic smoke from burning Uktena scales is specifically stated to not cause health issues. Formatting is still cocks because any higher quality or less compression take it past the file size limit.

Cheers.

>> No.38946263 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946274 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946286 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946288 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
Why the fuck does the cow have a dong anyway? Shit's NSFW and all that, but why does she have it?
>>38946186
Girl in the upper left, between her legs. I mean, there's basically been a map drawn straight to the dick and he ignores it. He even deletes posts pointing it out, or even asking about it, like he can silence people from knowing there's a dick there.

>>38946234
You have to be blind. It's got a pink sock on it.

>> No.38946294 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946302

>> No.38946304 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946309 [SPOILER] 

>>38946302

>> No.38946314 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946343 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946350 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946351

>>38945879
The only acceptable route is Pepperoni/Vegetarian and Cheesecake

>> No.38946363 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946365

>>38946187
It was meant to be bait on /mu/
Obviously it needs to include mc ride and kendrick

>> No.38946367 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946371 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946372

>>38946351
Your opinion is shit.
Pepperoni/Big Cheese and Garlic Bread is better.

>> No.38946375 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946379 [DELETED] 

Wow. I only wonder about the motivation of Stallinmod. Does he hate CYOAs but love tower girl? Does he think this will make people like tower girls? Or maybe they think that they can become the tiny overlord of /CYOA/ because not many people care about this general?

Whatever way, this is pretty shitty.

>> No.38946384 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946393 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946403 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946404 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
Seriously, you delete panties but not this picture with its cow dicks. Even if you're into dicks that's stupid.
>>38946351
Pepperoni, Supreme, and Garlic Bread. Pepperoni makes you master all skills you have, Supreme makes you super charismatic, and Garlic Bread makes the world futuristic and amazing. So, you're an expert at tones of skills, have tons of personal charisma, and it's the future. You can easily earn enough money to buy your own videogame company and since it's the future you can make full VR like .hack.

I don't understand the love of Vegetarian. Being fit is nice and all, but everyone can achieve that with hard work. Personal charisma not so much.

>> No.38946411 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946415

>>38946372
no u

>>38946404
I'm already charismatic, also -punk universes a shit

>> No.38946416 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946424 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946437 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946446

>>38946415
>-punk universes a shit
Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

>> No.38946462

1/2

>> No.38946473

>>38946462
2/2

Is there a newer version of this or anything?

>> No.38946478 [DELETED] 

>>38946449
What's with this sperging?
Did that cyoa kill your family or something?

>> No.38946479 [DELETED] 

>>38946467
stfu already, christ.

>> No.38946488 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946497 [DELETED] 

>>38946478
He's been reposting the exact same thing over and over again for three hours now. Not really sure how he doesn't see the hypocrisy of complaining about rules when he's spamming.

>> No.38946504 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946508

>>38944432
>>38944440
>>38944459

I like this better than the newer version where they took away like half the points.

>whole wizard ensemble
>2 daggers that are also wands (5 slots)
>Divine element (first one unlocks for free)
>all Divine skills (10 points)
>all tier 1 and 2 Divine abilities (6 points)
>holy fury and lux (2 points)

I could be mysterious wanderer travelling around in wizard hat and robes, but can unfurl my wings and jump into action to help people in need like magic Angel super hero.

>>38945246
>>38945272

Paladin

>Light (trained to tell possessed people from normal people)
>Exorcism, True Sight, Consecration (spells that help me deal with possessed people and demons)
>Sword (good against magic stuff)
>Inconspicuous Clothes (I can notice possessed people before they notice me hopefully)
>Holy Tome (makes my spells better)
>Cathedral (has a library to research demons in)
> Mystery Woman and Oracle (they can use their magic to help me bind demons)
>Legion (my choices are good for fighting demons I think)
>Bound (I would bind the legion of demons within me, sacrificing myself to save the kingdom or maybe even world)


Fallen Paladin

>Corruption (containing a legion of demons is harder than it looks!)
>Demonic Falchion (my old sword was corrupted by the powerful demonic possession)
>Deception1, Resourceful, Smoldering Gaze, Serpent’s Reflexes, Favored By Demons, Master of Arms, Charisma (demons are drawn to me and grant me gifts to try and corrupt me more and release the bound legion)
>Trainee Paladin and Demonologist (trainee became paladin because she read stories about me defeating the demon legion and is devoted to me, demonologist wants to study me because of the bound demons)
>Abandoned Castle (when not on quests I live in solitude with my two followers and try to distract myself from dark demonic thoughts, demons probably stalk the place at night)

>> No.38946520 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

>> No.38946537 [DELETED] 

>>38946497
He probably doesn't think he's spamming cause the janitor keeps deleting his shit.
But then he's probably a bit deluded since the janitor has deleted his shit SO MANY TIMES

>> No.38946546 [DELETED] 

>>38946497
>>38946537
I still don't understand why the janitor is defending a not safe for work cock.

>> No.38946564

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

So to the mod that banned me did, why are you abusing your powers to not delete not safe for work content on a work safe board?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>> No.38946573

Boy, I should not have checked that auto update box.

>> No.38946579

>>38946520
Anon pls. There are no cocks and if dragons violate your sensibilities then I'd hate for you to see a kobold or gnoll. Maybe it'd be better if you left and never came back before you see something really lewd like a statue thread.

>> No.38946581

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>> No.38946585

>>38946564
Spamming has a much higher priority I reckon

>> No.38946588

>>38946581
Considering he's easily ban evading it doesn't even matter though.

>> No.38946593

>>38946588
Doesn't matter, cunts should be made an example of.

>> No.38946602

>>38946588
At this point, it's just a symbolic thing. Read it as "Dear person who doesn't get it: you're wrong. You will not be right. There is no discussion about it. Status: ding dong banned."

>> No.38946605

Was there ever a further update for this CYOA or was this it?

>> No.38946612

>>38946564

>> No.38946614

>>38946564
Fucking FINALLY
When's the last time we had a public baning by the by? And can we have more?

>> No.38946622

>>38946605

>> No.38946630

hmm

>> No.38946634 [DELETED] 

>>38945166
This image has a cock in it breaking the NSFW rule. Deleting my posts because you refuse to enforce blue board rules is crazy I can't wait for a mod to see this shit.
>>38945154
>>38945139
>>38945180
The dragons break the no furry rule

So to the mod that banned me did, why are you abusing your powers to not delete not safe for work content on a work safe board?

>> No.38946639

>>38946564

>> No.38946655

>>38946634
Oh boy! You're REALLY trying to get banned for a while, aren't you?

>> No.38946657

>>38946622
Thanks anon.

Guess I'll post another.

>> No.38946658

>>38946634
rectal ravaged, anally devastated, colon crucified?

>> No.38946670

>>38946657
And the other part.

>> No.38946690

>>38946564
Thanks based mods.

>> No.38946694

>>38946564
>/tg/ confirmed for being /d/ lite
MODS=GODS

>> No.38946759

>>38946657
>>38946670
I distinctly recall there being three pages to that CYOA.

>> No.38946771

>>38946759
I distinctly recall fucking your mum

>> No.38946783

>>38946657
>>38946670
>>38946759

Indeed, not him but here it is

>> No.38946826

Wait, what was all the fuss about with this guy >>38946564?

>> No.38946851

>>38946826

He was posting that, and getting it deleted, at ninety second intervals, for about three hours.

>> No.38946924

>>38946783
I had not realised there was a third part to that CYOA.

Thanks

>> No.38947004

>>38946044
>>38946059
>>38946070
Life coins :
Youth 3
Gender change 4
Longevity*3 19
Disease immunity*2 25
Body perfection-Toughness 30

Karma coins :
The pack of corgis 10
The wizard collegiate 30

Special coins :
Money*15 15
Magic armour 20
Magic aptitude*2 30

I'd be a tough loli wizard with doglike creatures following me around and a baby dragon familiar.
My goal is becoming an immortal loli archmage, and then studying magic even more without having to worry about funding too much.

Also lots of dogdicks and, in time, a full-grown dragondick.
no homo

>> No.38947062

>>38946851
Oh, he was unbanned and doing the same thing again and I missed it? A real shame.

>> No.38947088

>>38947062
Naw he is ban evading basically. He is already back and shitposting again.

>> No.38947099

>>38945199
I recognize basically all of those except for the elephant medicine thing. Which mythology is that from? I'm assuming something African?

>> No.38947228

>>38946120
Forget the princess, where do I get the bat familiar?

>> No.38947268

>>38947228
Take the squire courtier in 4th page.

>> No.38947590

>>38944432
Battlemage Equipment
Head:Battle Robe Hood(Greater Magical Reserves)
Chest:Leather Armor(Greater Flexibility, Harder to Detect)
Arms:Battle Robe Gloves(Quicker spell cast times)
Legs:Leather Boots(Silent footsteps, higher jump height, less impact from falls)

Weapons
2x Daggers
1x Shortsword
1x Hand Axe
1x Crossbow

Magic
Shadow Tree
Abilities
Dark Shards
Vorpal Shards
Shardstorm
Skills
Shadow Armor
Light Drinker
Obscurity

Lightning Tree
Abilities
Snare
Bolt
Ball of Lightning
Smite
Blink
Skills
Shock Pulse
Magnetism
Fury Lightning

The dorms were never the same once lightning runes and dark shards suddenly showed up from the shadows.

>> No.38947735

>>38946044
>>38946044

>Life Options
Fey Race (Kitsune) (15)
Gender Change (F) (16)
Body Perfection (Appearance) (19)
Body Perfection (Dexterity) (22)
Body Perfection (Speed) (25)
Longevity (28)
Disease Immunity (30)
Aspect Change (Hair, Eyes) (32)

>Karma Options
Wizard Collegiate (20)
Sharing is Caring (my GF) (25)
>(Same Life options for her besides Gender Change and Aspect Changes)
Exchange 4 for 2 Life coins

>Special
Magic Attitude x2 (15)
Skilled (Persuasion) (20)
House (Large) (30)

>> No.38947874

>>38945958
Girugamesh!

>> No.38947917

>>38945199

While flawed, I do like the ideas.

Personally, I'd probably go for the Ring of Solomon (because everyone thinks they're clever enough to trick demons) - though I wouldn't be crazily ambitious with it.

Alternately, the Vimana Pushpaka sounds like a lot of fun. Knowing in advance about the radiation problem means that precautions could be taken, though it wouldn't exactly make it safe.

Either have grand potential, with the latter beginning with "hey NASA, I moved Philae out into the sun" and ending with the mysteries of the universe.

>> No.38948026

Sticking with my gameplan.
>Life with Plants, Enchanting, Summoning.

Custom enchanted and bred seeds that will grow in fabulous Trees. Trees that tap aquifers and give fresh filtered water, whose branches hang heavy with the fruit of youth, and which sprout nymph and druid teachers and guardians from their roots.
As they grow they will connect across the land, forming easy roads with friendly guides and canal ways for trade and travel. In time other wizards may add to the seeds, and specialized trees be built, but for the beginning, the goal is a world of plenty.
Plenty of Food, Shelter, and Friendly Fey.

Also as a note to any slayers or destructive wizards, life/immortality does not require the death of others, wizard or not. Any life wizard with enchanting can grant youth and additional lifespan, and my plan in particular will leave trees that grow a literal fruit of life and youth for anyone to eat.
---

At base, with just my efforts and talents, my Trees will still be incredible things. Sources of fresh water and varied nutrition to keep at least two people alive per tree, if not entire families healthy and hale. They will also prove to be ready sources of many plant based resources, textiles, medicines, and the like. Every tree will birth a Dryad to both tend it, and be a sort of intermediary between the humans living in/around the tree and the Tree itself. With a little coaxing the Tree will easily birth Nymphs/Satyrs for companionship and service/domestic labor, or Minotaurs and Sprites for defense. Lastly, every Tree shall of course spawn the fruit of life whenever it saves up a year of youth, granting it to whomever eats it.
The Fae will be loyal to the Humans that live around/within it to their Tree, to the Tree itself, and to Humanity in general, in that order.

With the help of other Wizards, carefully sought and paranoidly accepted, the Seeds and Trees may be enhanced and breed true.

>> No.38948037

>>38948026
>life
Fruits that cure disease, saps that mend the flesh, Healing will greatly benefit all and be easily worked into the Trees.
On top of that, Fruits that temporarily give a controllable form of 'lycanthropy' and allow the eater to take on animal forms.
Lastly, adding Animals to the seed of the tree would allow the Dryads of them to bring forth herds of beasts for further use, and fold things like spider silk and the like into the things the Trees can provide.

>Fire
Besides the simple and needed addition of making the Trees themselves fire resistant/immune, a good Fire Wizard can add much of value. Twigs that work as matches, combustible pinecones, Sap hardened into focusing crystals for lasers and flashlights with the natural bioluminescence. A hearth in every tree that easily burns hot enough to boil water or work metals, allowing industry an easy start.
>Water
Sources of cold are just as useful as sources of heat, and water magic would help be sure that the fresh water is truly purified. Blood might be able to help guide the healing fruit, but the main resource here is fruits that grant temporary water breathing, and the possibility of aquatic Trees in general, with Friendly Naiad tenders and mermaid guardians.

>Air
To control the weather itself, to bring about a true Eden of calm rains and sunny days to the world? What greater goal could there be for air? Perhaps the idea of a Tree that generates electricity, pouring it out through specialized roots to any who know how to tap it.

>Earth
Raw durability, along with the ability and urges to tap metal deposits within the earth, bringing them up for easy use. Naturally grown magnets, and much more easily built canals and structures, both above and below ground will be the heralds of earth.

>> No.38948044

>>38948037
>Death
A 'disease' that grants increased lifespan and rejuvenation, brought upon by willingly eating the right fruit. Trees that can store the spirits of the departed so that their wisdom is available for as long as they seek to remain within the Tree before passing on.

>Occult
Luck and fortune, forever useful and granted to the Trees themselves and all who shelter beneath them. Perhaps even the mental tricks could be added in, allowing for a biological internet of sorts...

>Slayers and Gamblers
Aside from the benefit that they themselves can give in person... I'm open to suggestions.
---


The Trees will defend themselves well, and have enough inertia that they'll survive my passing if a psycho gets me. Of course said psycho would have to get through the wild hunt and weaponized Cordyceps fungus, along with airborne neurotoxins and the like. Along with just finding me to begin with, since I'll keep a low profile.

>> No.38948076

>>38946044
Not unique, but here is my build.

>Life
Angel -25
Body Perfection, toughness -5
>karma
Wizard collegiate -20
5 life coins -10
>Special
Money x2, just in case, -2
Magic Attitude x2 -10
9 Life Coins -18
>Life 14 coins
Body Perfection, speed, appearance -10
Aspect Change, kinda depends how I look once becoming an angel, x4 -4.

>> No.38948091

>>38948076
>Not unique
Why post it then? We've already seen it.

>> No.38948172

>>38946302
>Implying I wouldn;t husbando a Satan
Damn right I'll let Satan fuck me with his sulphiric cock! Like I give a fuck, nigga!

>> No.38948234

>>38945139
Goblin princess with both dowries. I shall spawn a great number of heirs to serve as half-goblin (hobgoblin?) knights.
Boy princess because a cute.

>>38945154
Plant princess because her god is best. That's my worship. No others because I don't wanna be cursed.

>>38945166
Rabbit Princess because infinilolis. Also, wealth bonus lets me take the Plentiful Horn from Boy Princess, which will let me age up my warrior offspring if needed, and keep my waifus young and virile.
Triclops princess because her wealth bonus is good for economic reasons.
Imp Princess for that lust bonus. For my wealth "bonus" curse, I pick that of the angel, an addictive demon cock.
Finally, sphinx princess, for her kinks (especially with the imp's lust bonus) and for her military power, especially good since her wealth bonus can be leveraged for defensive military power.

>>38945180
No slots available for generals, but Breeding Contract gives me slave gear and Stud's Draught gives me swimsuits. I ended up with a lot of green and yellow so I guess I can palette swap. Most of these are a bit confusing.

But anyway I assemble a kingdom with a harem of more or less immortal waifus thanks to the plentiful horn. I can safely fuck anyone and anyone I impregnate (which is anyone I cum in) is owned by me. My realm has a great amount of crops and of animals to support us, and is guarded by statues which challenge interlopers. With these resources and defensive bonuses, I have plenty of time to breed a powerful army.

>> No.38948244

>>38945537
Whoever made this had shit taste in Hip-hop.

>> No.38948310

>>38948026
Well, it's been a while. I guess I could repost my old build.

Fire
Heat
Laser
Enchanting

Alright, I live in the middle of frozen nowhere. What do I have around me?
An economicly depressed sleepy little town, run down steel mill that's been mothballed for thirty years, and an iron mine that only closed due to rising taxes. Everyone in town already knows that crazy bitch that lives out of town, so it'll probably take some convincing to get them to let this Pyromancer to run their steel mill.
Still, it really is their best option right now. I do most of the heavy lifting around the mill, and the mines get to have a purpose again. This would really be a sweet set up with a bro-tier Terramancer around.
I plan to produce laser cutting tools and weapons, as well as magical heating elements. A fair amount of food up here is from hunting, so I'm sure people would be happy to have something resembling firearms again, and did I mention it's cold up here.
IT'S COLD UP HERE!

I'll do my best to keep my hometown safe and prosperous. I can't guarantee that they'll like me, but for now? They need me.

>> No.38948312

>>38946044
>Life Coins
Body Perfection (Strength x3, Toughness x3)
Disease Immunity x2
>Karma Coins
The Amnesiac God Tavern
>Special Coins
Money x2
Magic Weapon
Magic Armor
Skilled (Combat)

I go out into the world to become a hero of legend, trained by the god of combat himself.

>> No.38948412

>>38948026
Death - Animation, Death form, Death summons.
I would offer my service to my government.
Black ops composed of the undead along with eternal unlife for the wealthy and affluent would make sure i am enough of an asset to be protected against the slayer and others wizards.
No ulterior goal too, serving my country is truly what i'd want to do.

>> No.38948415 [SPOILER] 

>>38946010

You are far too easily impressed...

> couple of /cyoa/ threads ago...

>> No.38948622

>>38944986
>>38944994
Haven't done one of these in a while.

>Noble
>+3 stats (+1 Agility, +2 Skill)

>Toughness
>Athletics
>Enchanced

>Catalysts
>Arcane
>Blink
>Detect Magic

>One with Nature
>Bloodlust
>Monster Within
>Soul Spirit
>Killer Instinct
>Hybrid

>Bladed Arms
>Blunt Arms
>Marksmanship
>Enchantment
>Stamina

Total
Strength 4
Defense 4
Intelligence 4
Agility 7
Skill 8


and then Cave License, I guess.

>> No.38948744

2pac

>> No.38948759

>>38946585
Spamming certainly is but he does have a point.

>> No.38948926

>>38948172
>Like I give a fuck, nigga!

Of course not, you're on the reviving end, old Helel is the one giving here.

>> No.38948955

>>38944432

>> No.38949155

I learn music from dat bass

>> No.38949316

Here ar my elements

am eu H ti pt au kr fe cu ag

>> No.38949371

>>38946187
Em is a rap critic darling, with a variety of sounds, demonstrably solid flow and a wide vocabulary, with some pretty close ties to 2P. Anyone who likes him and isn't a racist is going to like Em, too. It makes sense to put master and apprentice on the same tier.

>> No.38949387

>>38945952
Better version, Hydrogen is not obrigatory

>> No.38949414

Conduit CYOA When??

>> No.38949416

>>38949316

>> No.38949459

>>38946007
This one definetly should have a part 2.
You can't spend all of your points even if you pick the expensive suit and all the other options, and all there are several powers mentioned as free with the specialty that just don't exist. It should have a second and probably third page.

>> No.38949480

>>38949387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwG2newDukk

>> No.38949487

>>38945537
>nicki minaj under macklemore
>eminem at the very top, next to 2pac

Nicki is at most Simply Great or Decent/Average. Her pop songs are trash but her rapping is pretty good.

Eminem should be Decent/Average or even Pure Shit if you take into account the stuff he's made recently.

>> No.38949506

>>38945396
I get why the part involving getting dubs/trips/etc. for more points was removed, but why was remove the fact that /v/ made it removed?

>> No.38949549

>>38945537
This is pretty funny, where do you put Earl Simmons.

>> No.38949570

>>38945537
>no viper

>> No.38949582

>>38945139
Dragon Princess I. Both Dowries.
use Encrusted chest to take Orc Princess' Primordial Dust
Wild Mode and Loyal Knight Rewards.

I am burning every kingdom down to the ground with mah dragon waifu, stealing their gold, and building an empire, and no one can stop me.

>> No.38949619

>>38944440
I miss when every school had a dragon that could be summoned. At least fire and frost should have it. Being the element or being surrounded by the element is boring, I want to be the Knight of Fire riding around on my dragon and burning evil doers to the ground

>> No.38949767

>>38946657

>Pocket God

>Complications: Incompleted, Breaking

11 points total:

Perks: Untraceable, The rule book, Afterlife rewards, Soul processing, Twin souls.

Powers: Infinite storage, Omniscience, Concept manipulation

With my powers I would try to create a world where humans can truly live in peace, a paradise in every way.

With that I would see if humans can endure a world of peace or if we would just try to kill each other because we cannot be happy unless someone else is suffering.

I got that idea after whacthing matrix, do we love conflict so much that a perfect world of peace would make us go mad?

>> No.38949885

Was there ever an update to this? Looks like theres room for more species.

>> No.38949950

I transformed/gender swaped into a magical witch chef girl with glasses a snow globe and a teacup living in Tokyo with something in the dark on a naptime deck also alone and wealthy and have many pets and with some girl with 2 stars as my adopted mom for some reason and my best friends are mayumi, fumie, kasumi and has a lesbian love life with tanaka

>> No.38950040

>>38949459
>>38946057
Here's the second page.

>> No.38950397

>> No.38950414

>>38950397

>> No.38950451

>>38945980
learn singing

use powers to convince drummer and singer to have a threesome with me

>> No.38950482

>>38950451
Fornication is bad, Anonymous.

>> No.38950612

>>38950482
easy to say when you haven't tried it

>> No.38950665

>>38950612
I'm faithful to my wife.

>> No.38950792

>>38948026
Slayer
Weapon Master
Slayer Summon
Slayer Form

Gameplan: it's important for a slayer to get started early, because that's when pickings will be easy. As time goes by, the stupid and reckless wizards will be killed off, the remaining wizards will be smarter, cautious and more familiar with their powers. So a slayer wants to take out the stupid ones early so they have enough power, later, to handle the smart ones if need be. This is part of the reason weapon master is important, to get started quickly (and later for the bonus to enchanted weapons).

Some of the aforementioned stupid and reckless wizards will probably be abusing their powers and making enemies of the general public. This is where slayer summon comes in, because I'm going to need help - people to train me, devise plans, repair equipment, patch up injuries, provide intelligence and support me in battle. This a hugely powerful ability and really helpful starting out, when you can quickly fill the gaps in your expertise with support staff.

Slayer form speaks for itself really, you need that flexibility when you're fighting wizards.

A few kills should make old age a distant concern. Ideally I'd like to kill each type of wizard early on, but I'm most interested in picking up earth, air and death resistances. I'd also like to kill a few summons to push up my strength. After that, I'd be less pushed about killing wizards. I'd probably get a job with the government bringing down rogue wizards, or some kind of mercenary role. My long-term goal would be to go travelling, collect enchanted weapons and armour, and hunt loose summons for fun. Bringing down the occasional tyrant wizard would make a fun diversion.

>> No.38951061

>>38950040
Now we can play.

Suit: Mesh 0
Specialty: Infiltrator 10
Interface: Nerve Suit 15
HUD: External, Thermal, Night, Navigation, Enhanced Vision 45
Comms: Translator, Communicator 60
Bio: Progenitor Nanites 75
Utility: Storage, Tentacle 90
Combat: Non-Lethal, Cutting Blades, Rail Gun 155
Defenses: Temperature Resistance 1 160
Locomotion: Adhesion, Flight 200

Triple S Suit (Scout, Spy and Sniper), Looking for mercenary work.

>> No.38951091

I've been gone for awhile.
Whats this fuss over towergirls and banning again?
Posting prude edition for ontopics sake

>> No.38951130

>>38950792
what animu is this?

>> No.38951184

>>38948026
Pretty much what I had last time too
>Water
>Ice, Pressure, an Enchanting

I'll create an underwater network of hollowed ice tubes to allow people fast magical travel between landmasses, using ice magic and enchanting to make it withstand pressure from outside and make the ice a supersolid so the people can travel quickly, without friction. I'll also create underwater cities along with pit stops of those tubes, and some for other water wizards to take shelter in along with submerged tubes for us.

>> No.38951309

>>38951184
Enjoy not being able to read or use any electrical entertainment device.

>> No.38951380

Imma eat dat veggie pizza and garlic bread

>> No.38951394

>>38951380
You get two pizzas.

>> No.38951404

>>38951380

Why can't you use links >>38949416?

>> No.38951432

>>38945853
>Yggdrasil
>Not having a Mnemosyne image somewhere in there
That, or I'm not looking hard enough.

>> No.38951437

>>38951404
He clearly can and is just an annoying prick.
Stop feeding.

>> No.38951513

>>38948026
Life
Healing
Plants
Life Form

Fuck your well laid out plan! Imma make salad waifus.

>> No.38951603

>>38948026
Slayer
Inner Energy seems more consistent than Slayer Form even if not as powerful. Also I can slap the magic out of people that can only be fun.
Magic Defense. I can no sell magic attacks. Nothing can be better than that.
Slayer Enchantment cause I won't trust those damn mages to make gear for me so I will make my own.

>>38950792
Wanna team up? You feed me some kills on weaker wizards to keep my lifespan going and I'll keep you on top of the line stuff.
You take the frontline and I'll hard counter anything that blindsides you plus I'll shoot some arrows on any openings and keep the summons of your back while you kill the wizards.

>> No.38951627

>>38951513
I will achive immortality by spreading salad waifus throughout the land! And fuck Life Form's actual description, Imma become the Salad Tree!
Bwa ha ha ha ha!

https://youtu.be/txPqV0lZaSE

>> No.38951824

>>38951513
I support this motion.

>> No.38951851

don't h8

>> No.38951876

>>38951851
Just enjoy it for the ridiculousness it is

>> No.38951893

>>38951876

>> No.38951902

>>38951824
You're asking to get murdered and eaten with Florans.

>> No.38951916

>>38951893
Was there ever an updated version posted?

>> No.38951999

>>38946622
Opera

befriend IE

>> No.38952000

>>38951902
I'll let those salad waifus have Brazil.
Because fuck Brazil.

>> No.38952017

>>38952000
Is Brazil your nickname for your penis?

>> No.38952059

>>38952017
Brazil wishes it had as big a dick as I am.

>> No.38952067

>>38934911
>>38934861
>>38934883
So i was thinking about emerald dragon Alice and realised that if she is Satan than her mother would be... God? And if you roll for them to be Jewish, oh boy.

>> No.38952103

>>38952067
I don't think Satan Alice is going to have to worry about her 'parent' inviting her to anything.

>> No.38952188

>>38952103
How about threesome with Satan and Yahweh? It says that mother is okay with it and it all depends only on Alice being okay with it or not. I guess Satan would not mind such proposition.

>> No.38952202

>>38952059
I guess it doesn't matter, they're going to chew it off anyway.
>>38952188
>Satan
>Not minding that you want to consort with her enemy.

>> No.38952256

>>38952202
Hey, there's the interpretation that Satan hates humanity in the first place because he's the universe' most jealous lover and can't stand the fact God would prefer imperfect mortals over him.

>> No.38952276

>>38952256
So she have a thing for her mother?

>> No.38952287

>>38952256
Well, we're talking about Alice Satan. Since Satan is Alice, that means she's head over heels for you. So it can't be human hating Satan.

>> No.38952297

>>38949506
I guess to get rid of some kind of stigma?

>> No.38952303

>>38952256
Oh man, flashbacks of literature class. There's this incredibly creepy poem in Hebrew about how the angels all despise humanity (like, not just hate, feeling absolute, horrific, burning, simmering disgust) for being such ugly, filthy, sinful beings, "whose voices speak but don't sing hymns". Like, serial killers masturbating to the thought of destroying all humanity and watching them die despise.

>> No.38952347

>>38952303
We were better off with Samyaza. At least all him and his crew wanted was to get laid.

>> No.38952386

>>38952202
>Oh...
>I...
>Have more where that came from.
>Get it?
>Came?
>Wait!
>Before you go...
>How would you like a waifu?
>If you bring me several seeds...
>I can combine their traits into a brand new salad waifu.
>That's right, for the low low price of floral genetic divery, you too can have a freshly grown waifu!

https://youtu.be/9oe_ab2FwCE

>> No.38952554

>>38950040
Thanks, anon! I don't know why I was missing it.

>> No.38952594

>>38951130
Invaders of the Rokujyōma, apparently. This one is Katanagatari.

>>38951603
Sounds good. Having access to magic-resistant gear would be super helpful, and I can share my support staff in return.

>> No.38952689

>>38952594
That fight was such goddamned cock tease.

>> No.38953172

>>38951916
There is this one.

>> No.38953191

>>38945999
psyker, rogue trader
When the gubmint gets me, I'll go with da police

>> No.38953195

>>38953172

>> No.38953219

>>38953195

>> No.38953242

>>38953219

>> No.38953281

>>38953242

>> No.38953310

>>38953281

>> No.38953436

>>38953172
>>38953195
>>38953219
>>38953242
>>38953281
>>38953310
Slightly better than the last.
Still pretty easy to solve, though:
Twins, Jailbroken Path to Victory.

>> No.38954159

This took me a long time but here's my quote on quote yadere girlfriend

She is the same age as I am
She has light skin
Her eyes are shifting
She has blonde hair
Has an f cup
And her booty is as huge as the worlds fattest woman in history

She's normal and is very horney of me

She's average on the intelligence but she's hiding some info

She's into the mass media stuff and upon looking at her she's taller than me and looks like a BBW model as well as an elf girl who is a blood worshipper with a knife, animals and
Spear and whenever she "tells" me she speaks very slow and deliberately

This is what she looks like
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8966390/

>> No.38954235

>> No.38954244

I am ageless, has freedom, can fly, teleport and time travel as well as a master plan and is all knowing and a observer

>> No.38954269

>>38954159

>> No.38954325 [DELETED] 

I iz de twin swrd knit byois

>> No.38955130

>> No.38955221

I'm not sure if I calculated this right, but here goes.
>>38945139
Drider Princess with the amethyst gossamer to steal the p'orc bone from the human princess.
Dragon princess with draconic ruby to protect myself from her.
>>38945154
Nothing.
>>38945166
Holstaur princess. I have equal wealth/power now and I choose the wealth bonus. With the p'orc dowry and now this, I can now give all my princesses huge tits.
Dragon princess III. I'll take the power bonus to help her in battle.
>>38945180
The holstaurs plus giant breasts might be enough milk to get me the swimsuits.
If the holstaur is taller than me, which is likely, I get party dresses as well.
They all have big chests with drider being the smallest, but still big, so I get sweaters too.
I get wild mode for sure, but I'm not sure if it's a good thing.

I'm happy with this. The only danger is the first dragon eating me, but I could always make her head way smaller to stop her from doing that, or get the help of the other dragon.
BIG TITTY PRINCESSES GOOOOOOO

>> No.38955314

>>38955130
intrinsic for star, vitality, memory, and familar summoning(who uses star magic).

Considering the cyoa implies you can get more powers somehow there's no reason to risk losing your powers in such a high mortality enviroment

>> No.38956417

>>38955314
This seems the optimal choice yes.
Well, maybe not for the familiar, but having a guaranted companion through the ages is somewhat a need to be filled.

>> No.38956550

>>38956417
>>38955314
Eh, I dunno. They all work but none of them seem 100% necessary, not even memory. Memory would be useful if you tried to hide your old body while dying with your items on it or something.

>> No.38956652

>>38955130
All intrinsic

Strength
Agility
Vitality
Senses

The hunter has been born.

>> No.38956730

>>38956550
The idea is you minimize the amount of losses you can take since you have potentially infinite time to gain even more power

>> No.38956876

>>38956730
Yeah, but you're going to be there for as long as you like anyway. Also who knows if you can get what you want as easily as at the start?

>> No.38957012

>>38955130
>The Little Girl
>A Flower
>Choosing
Ha ha ha ha!
NO!

All Intrinsic
Memory: To hold grudges.
Wildshape: I wish to become the salad waifu!
Summon Spirit: Lonely lost souls.
Summon Material: Plants!

Bwa ha ha ha ha! Waifus for everyone!

>> No.38957038

>>38945444
4, 4 4, the number of the beast?

>Iron Maiden
Prowler
>Killers
Murders in the Rue Morgue
>Number of the Beast
22 Acacia Avenue
>Where Eagles Dare
The Trooper
>Powerslave
Aces High
>Somewhere in Time
Deja Vu
>Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
The Evil That Men Do

Make way, best Sherlock coming through.
Time to solve the fuck out of stuff with my ex-mil bro.

>> No.38957053

>>38956876
If you are only limited to life-long or lower magics as a reward then that's just even more reason not to skimp out on giving yourself intrinsic magics since you'll never get the opportunity again

>> No.38957088

>>38957012
Sylvari were such an interesting concept but they were shit in the game. Literally the only things I liked about them were how they glow in the dark and their voice actress.

>> No.38957108

>>38956876
Memory is absolutely essential.
Without it, "immortality" should be renamed "reincarnation".

Stars, along with memory, means you can go anyway you've got to at least once, or maybe even saw in an illustrated book. Also, the ability to safely hoard magic items in a closed-off room somewhere deep underground or underwater or wherever is non-trivial.
Not really essential, but pretty fucking convenient !

Vitality means you raise the chances of success for your current objective, or can take on more dangerous opportunities. Again, not essential, but the more time you spend on the world, the more its relative value will raise.

Familiar means you can have your waifu until eternity. Essential.


All others powers just seems lacking when accounting for immortality.
Sure, firepower would be nice if you had one life and had to make sure that guy need to die NOW. But you don't have one life, so it's ok, be patient.

You could replace familiar for wildshape tentacle monster, though.

>> No.38957153

>>38957053
But you're not.

>>38957108
It says that you get memories of past lives even without it, you just need to figure it out and might miss something.

Most of your decisions are just matters of taste I'd say.

>> No.38957171

>>38957088
Agreed! I will make them way better! Far superior! Greater than anything seen before! Step aside, horsegoatmanthing, I have a job to do!

BWA HA HA HA HA!

>> No.38957198

>>38957153
Having to spend 5-10 years every 80~ years without knowing who you are or what you know if going to get old quick.

>> No.38957217

>>38957108
then you have to deal with your victims/partners mortality

>>38957153
Yeah but the odds of you forgetting something important are pretty much 100%

And the thing isn't clear on what sort of powers you can get after the start of the scenario beyond saying you get to keep whatever you have if you find an exit.

>> No.38957225

>>38957198
Well no, not really. It can't get old since you don't remember it.

>> No.38957230

>>38957088
Was anything in that game good?

>> No.38957282

>>38957230
Yeah, the newbie leveling experience was awesome, it just didn't have anything to keep you in after you leveled up. Trying TERA after GW2 for example was a nightmare and I just gave up.

>> No.38957290

>>38957230
Other than salad waifus? No.
But I don't really like MMOs, so I'm not really an impartial judge here.

>> No.38957311

>>38957108
The luck manipulation might actually be the more important thing with star magic considering how unclear all of these spells are on their limitations while the rules for teleportation are clear cut.

>> No.38957335

>>38957311
I prefer to assume it's sort of balanced with the other stuff. Because there's no point in assuming it's not, all you're doing is ruining your own fantasy.

>> No.38957397

>>38957335
Considering you get free teleportation it'd probably be less than a 20% change


too bad you can also have your loyal familars use it

>>38955314
>>38956417
Is it really ethical to make your familar a waifu

>> No.38957427

>>38957397
I don't know about a flat %, that seems strange. It would probably have various possible spells that do different things.

>Is it really ethical to make your familar a waifu
Is it ethical not to?

>> No.38957458

>>38957397
Is it really ethical to wish waifus into existence in the first place? Should we really be playing god like that?
The answer is always yes when salad waifus are involved.

>> No.38957507

>>38957397
We'd be wizards.
Ethics wouldn't apply to us.

>> No.38957557

>>38957507
Exactly!

>> No.38957819

>>38946564
get fucked normie

>> No.38957852

>>38957458
but salad waifu a shit

>> No.38957931

>>38957852
Plant waifus are the purest waifus. And they smell great.

>> No.38957942

>>38955130
Intrinsic (duh)

Memory (double duh)

Stars for the teleporting powers

and two familiars, one of them specializing in agility and the other in suns.

I make one of my familiars take the form of an onee-san and the other take the form of an imouto. Supposing they retain their memories perfectly between lives and act as my hagrids to reveal my destiny and occasionally fuck around with.

>> No.38958026

>>38957852
HA HA HA HA! You're probably thinking of fungus waifus!

>>38957931
I know, right? And eating them out is great with a nice vinaigrette!

>> No.38958048

>>38957931
Are they smooth around the bend?

>> No.38958082

>>38958026
Don't pick on fungus girls, they can't help smelling weird.
>>38958048
Fuck if I know what you're talking about.

>> No.38958085

>>38955130
Why would you use anything other than intrinsic magic?

>> No.38958122

>>38958085
Because you get a ton more stuff and some people have made builds depending on the cheaper choices.

>> No.38958166

>>38945272
>God is Dead
>Sacred Blade
>two levels in elemental, fire and earth
>two levels in deception
>unholy strength
>master of arms
>shouldering gaze
>resourceful
>engineer (can get raw materials through earth and fire command)
>active volcano (fire and earth give control over lava)
What do I win?

>> No.38958175

>>38948026
Superior version incoming.

>> No.38958181 [SPOILER] 

>>38957931
there are better choices for earth elementals anon

>> No.38958201

>>38958181
That's a fairy though.

>> No.38958835

>>38946007
>>38950040
This version will always be the true version to me. It's goddamn pretty and pure from the circlejerking.

>> No.38959000

>>38958181
Pig disgusting meat creature.

>> No.38959078

>>38959000

>> No.38959126

>>38958201
Right, an Earth elemental fairy.
There's Fire, Air and Water fairies, too.

>> No.38959410

Any cyoafag willing to make an old SciFi cyoa? (Asimov, H.P. Lovecraft, HG wells, flash Gordon, classic iron man, classic batman, Geiger, etc.) I am not a capable cyoa man

>> No.38959491

>>38959410
When it comes to CYOAs. wanting something automatically makes you more capable of making it than most people here. Odds are slim that someone else would make it better than you even if they were willing.

>> No.38959557

>>38959410
Do you have ms paint?
If so you can make it.
Do it.

>> No.38959612

>>38959410
>>38959557

Although I suggest you don't use mspaing. Not just because it is crude, but because people here will bitch at you for it.

>> No.38959636

>>38959126
Fire seems like a cool person.
That show(?) any good?

>> No.38959644

>>38959612
Potatoshop isn't that hard to use either, but you have to understand that potatoshop is like onionshop.

>> No.38959675

>>38959636
>Any anime being good anymore
Good one, m8.

>> No.38959743

>>38959675
In theory I don't know if it's good or not anymore.
In practice, it is unwatchable because I don't watch it anymore. Not that there isn't time or interest, but it mediocre stories about some asian boy and his harem.

>> No.38959776

>>38959636
I watched it for the fairies and that was a mistake- they're just background characters.

it's a mediocre anime about a highschool kid trying to save a magical themepark from shutting down and its employees from fading into oblivion.
based on some light novel.

>> No.38959798

>>38959776
Thanks for the warning, I was considering watching it for that same reason.
Now I know not to.

>> No.38959813

>>38959776
Thanks for the warning.

>> No.38959825

>>38959743
Save yourself the time. If you really want a good anime to watch then get into JoJo. It's honestly the only anime worth getting into anymore.

>>38959776
That sounds generic as fuck. I'm sure the protag is boring as fuck and that the girls are all same personalities we've seen in the past.

>> No.38959880

>>38959825
Durarara season 2 would beg to differ.

>> No.38959882

>>38959776
Highschool sure seems fascinating considering nippon's and usa of america's apparent obsession with it.
What's up with that ?

>> No.38959917

>>38959126
>air: "let's be friends"

is this her only sequitor in the canon

also what a slut

>> No.38959937

>>38959825
protag was almost sort of interesting. douchebag ex-idol who's only doing it because someone said he couldn't.
none of the girls get any screen time, show's to busy with the antics of the adorably pottymouthed living mascots.

>>38959882
in grorious nihon you are expected to become a dutiful corporate drone immediately out of highschool. it is said that you don't get to make a single meaningful decision until you're 40.
highschool therefor has a fair bit of nostalgia attached to it.

>> No.38959970

>>38955130
>void
Which heavenly body is that tied to?
Cloud cover?

>> No.38959980

>>38959776
it was kind of funny though which puts it like above 90% of all the other shit

>> No.38959994

>>38959937
All the girls look white to me.
Protag is asian.
Is that racist? Idk anymore.

>> No.38959997

>>38959970
I would assume not having line of sight to the sky

>> No.38960004

>>38959880
I heard Durarara was one of the few shows that managed to be not completely shit. JoJo's just too good, though.

>> No.38960033

>>38959994
you're looking at an upside-down heptagon with three dots on it and assuming it's indicative of a white human head.
that's pretty dang racist.

>> No.38960138

>>38960033
Not him, anime does look extremely white, though. Look at this totally Japanese girl here

>> No.38960150

>>38960033
I'm looking at 2 blondes, a red head, light brown hair and more than one set of brightly colored eyes.

>> No.38960182

>>38959776
>I watched it for the fairies

>> No.38960187

>>38960138
that's so stylized it might as well be a stick figure.

>> No.38960206

>>38959078

>> No.38960218

>>38960187
How many races have blue eyes and blonde hair?

>> No.38960232

>>38959636
It's alright

I kinda zoned out whenever the actual plot stuff came up but the episodes that were just random bullshit could be pretty good

>> No.38960247

>>38960187
You're right. Here's what she looks like on the show. Totally different. Now it's plan to see that she's obviously Japanese.

>> No.38960258

>>38946657
GOD’S COCOON
PERKS: Celestial Court, The Rule Book, Fabric of Reality
POWERS: Absolute Immunity, Omniscience, Infinite Storage, Complete Arsenal
COMPLICATIONS: The Imposter, Breaking

Given that my powers start rather weak I am not worried that worried about being ultimately able to overcome the Imposter. In the worst case Fabric of Reality has created a space I can retreat to which he cannot access.

I prefer God’s Cocoon because I don't want the only things there are to be things that occurred to me to create and because I want there to be other powers. I don’t take Conquering God because I would prefer not to have to be hostile to all of them for all eternity.

>> No.38960277

>>38959997
I was thinking it was more along the lines of the darkness between stars
holy shit I feel edgy just typing that out

>> No.38960288

>>38960218
How many races have razor sharp chins and eyes the size of tea saucers?
the answer is none of them.

>> No.38960289

>>38960138
>>38960218
>>38960247
she dyes her hair
though i admit blue eyes + blonde hair is usually reserved for whities as far as asians are concerned

>> No.38960324

>>38959994
the faires aren't japanese because they all come from unnamed magical regions

silver hair, glasses blonde, and tiara blonde are from the magical kingdom of canada

>> No.38960376

>>38960289
The hair color was not what I was drawing attention to. How about the obviously round eyes, Scandinavian and Green pupils?

>> No.38960402

>this derail

i'm so sorry guys

>> No.38960404

>>38960376
>Scandinavian skin tone
Is what I meant to say

>> No.38960411

>>38960376
>obviously round eyes

the eyes are too stylized to derive any realworld eye shape.
you might as well tell me Sonic the Hedgehog has Asiatic eyes.

>> No.38960428

>>38960402
Not your fault, it's Australia time now.

>> No.38960436

>>38960288
>>38960289
>>38960324
I just look at it as agreement. They agree with me about colorful hair and eyes combined with fair skin being best.
If all the girls are white or their magical creatures and magical creatures happen to be white or Japanese people using dye to look good and it happens to make them look white.

Seriously though, is that racist of them?

>> No.38960450

>>38944440
Equipment set up for maximum fightan magics:
>Battle Robe Hood
>Soldier Cuirass
>Soldier Gauntlets
>either Aegis Greaves or Wizard Robe Bottom
>>Can't decide between mobility or mage-bustin, hard choice

>Targe, Longsword
>Mace & Handaxe as backups
>Free slot depends on mission, usually wand or 2x daggers

Fire (free), Shadow (1)

Fightan Magics for stabbin fools with my sword:
>Shadow Weapons (2), Vorpal Weapons (3), Mark of Darkness (4)
>Shadow Form (5)
>Shadow Illusion (6), Conflagration (7)

Fightan Magics for keeping myself safe & mobile:
>Kindle (8), Smoke Clouds (9), Fire Wings (10)
>Fire Armor (11), Shadow Armor (12),
>Fear (13), Shroud (14)

Fightan Magics for wreckin shit from afar:
>Fireball (15), Dark Shards (16), MoltenFlame (17), DragonFire (18)

I am the Fire and the Shadow, I strike you unaware and defenseless, and I wreath myself in darkness and smoke. I can also fling some pretty good damage from afar if I feel the need to.

>> No.38960468

>>38960411
>Stylized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

>> No.38960470

>>38960436
I can confirm, Canada is a magical place

>> No.38960849

>>38960288
>uniquely white features: 2
>uniquely asian feature: 0

>totally not white guys

>> No.38961002

>>38960436
people just tend to attribute vague/abstract/simplistic depictions of humans/faces as their own race and sex

if you draw a stick person, you'll probably think it's a white man
you'd need to give it a dress for it to be female, even though you didn't give it broad shoulders for it to be a male
you'd need to give it slant eyes to be asian or a feather headband to be native american, but in the absence of any identifying features, you assume it's a white male

it's partly due to exposure & familiarity to other races, for example you might think "takeshi is my asian friend" whereas john is probably the balding guy with a giant nose instead of "my white friend"
this way you dismiss more distinct facial features of less common races and they end up all looking the same while the races more familiar to you seem encompass a wider array of features

>> No.38961253

>>38961002
this is probably also why fantasy races are
human, except thinner with pointy ears
human, except short with big beards
etc
and in the absence of any non-human features, they must be 'normal' humans

>> No.38961291

>>38961253
I want to bang the gnome.

>> No.38961301

>>38945849
>hasn't been butchered.
>those post version 8 pictures
Absolutely butchered.

At least it's free of the meta-fag,call yours before someone else does, bullshit. That alone makes it great.

But Please O&C anon, add the good pictures back or please replace the god awful ones to stuff like the older versions!

>> No.38961321

>>38961253
It's not that, though it's related. Most people who aren't furries have a hard time really empathizing and placing themselves in the role of something like a talking lizard or a giant bug.

>> No.38961338

>>38961291
Looking at that skirt, she wants you to bang her too.

>> No.38962206

>>38945154
Whats the bonus you get when you combine the armor and crest princess? I've seen this posted plenty of times, but that has never been explained.

>> No.38962264

>>38962206
Page four, second to last row.

>> No.38962307

>>38962264
Ah, thanks.

>> No.38962630

>>38945837
A, always.

>> No.38963838

>>38953255

new thread

>> No.38964339

>>38959825
>>38959825
The Protagonist is Kanye West if he was a Japanese child star.

>> No.38964357

>>38960436
>Seriously though, is that racist of them?
Who fucking cares?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action