Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.37317352 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

>You come to a small village of elves.
>the feeling of the town is bleak and a sense of fear surrounds the people you meet
>You notice not many women are around and if you come close to one, the males get over protective and tell you to back off and leave.
>You decide to investigate with the local elder and you find out that over the past couple decades, the villiage would get raided by a powerful orc tribe to the west of here would raided and the fae women would be kidnapped
>You and your party are asked to go to rescue the women for the sake of the future of the villiage
> when your party arrive, you all find out that the orcs have been breeding with the village elven women. And several have given birth to half elf orcs.


What do?

>> No.37317421

The answer is obvious.

We kill the batman.

>> No.37317611

>>37317352
This whole area's been corrupted. Kill everyone.

>> No.37317661

>>37317352

Capture the Orc women and bring them to the Elf men, then demand they begin breeding. My justice is strong.

>> No.37317684

Spit on my character sheet, rip it in half and leave the building. If I'm the host, I demand that the dungeon master packs his shit up and leaves. Session's over, campaign's over and if he's a friend, I'm strongly reconsidering that friendship.

Say no to magical realm.

>> No.37317708

>>37317352
Depart this magical realm on my high horse, you sick fuck.

>> No.37317719

>>37317661
>next generations of elf-orcs from both tribes make peace since there's no sense in fighting your own kind

>> No.37317723

>>37317661

>> No.37317738

>>37317661
Logic dictates that this is the correct solution.

>> No.37317814

>>37317684
Triggered HARD.

This is why you don't game with SJWs.

>> No.37317847

>>37317352
The sentence for rape is death.
The elves that were broken are sentenced to death as well.
The remaining elves are invited to join my god's sisterhood.
Those who do not wish to join are free to go home.

The half orc babies are taken into our brotherhood to be raised as monks.

>> No.37317877

>>37317847
Note: Grown half orcs are just murdered, with the rest.

>> No.37317952

>>37317352
"Why are there still males left alive? Why haven't you all died in battle against the orcs? Cowards much? If blademasters with a hundred years of skill haven't managed to beat the orcs, why can we do it?"

>> No.37318057

Kill the Orcs, throw the half-orc babies in the nearby river and abort the ones showing signs of pregnancy.

Return the Elves to the village, tell them what happened, and let them determine how to handle the rescued women.

Fuck this stupid concept of "no they're pure we gotta help the half-orcs :(" they're half-breeds representing everything wrong with what happened and I'm not going to break verisimilitude by inserting comfy First World Western Liberal Democracy values into this.

>> No.37318133

Rescue the women, abduct the half orc babies, pretend they never existed.

As soon as they're sexually mature, start breeding them with elves again to return the bloodline as close to it's natural state as possible.

>> No.37318158

>>37318057

> everyone in the past was an insane racist, right?
> no classical moral leader ever advocated looking beyond tribe, right?

>> No.37318161

>>37318133
>start breeding them with elves again to return the bloodline as close to it's natural state as possible.

Why not just kill 'em? The Elves can always pump out more Elves.

>> No.37318206

>>37318161
It's part of a longer-term scheme to put some humility and manliness in their blood over time.

>> No.37318224

>>37317719
>there's no sense in fighting your own kind
Then why do humans do it so often?

>> No.37318281

>>37318158

Bro we're dealing with Orcs, which don't quite have a historical analogue and are *explicitly written* to be the worst qualities of Humanity as the archetypal "Other."

Plus I'm just kind of getting sick of seeing the same response to these threads, I mean really could it hurt a party or campaign to get a little brutal?

>>37318206

Humility and manliness?

First this assumes Elves are not manly, and secondly it assumes a good hard raping is what's needed to put some "humility" into a person. That's a pretty disgusting concept dude. By keeping the Half-Orcs and breeding them back into the Elves you're more or less doing exactly what the Orcs wanted to do; blanda upp with the Elves and destroy their bloodline.

>> No.37318284

>>37318161
Because that little bit of orc will lead to a tougher breed of elf. It's also necessary to disrupt genetic stagnation within the tribes genepool.

Of course, you still want to get elves at the end, which is why you're recovering the stock by breeding them with elves again. This will also serve to reduce the effects of outbreeding, which would otherwise lead to the loss of essential elfy characteristics.

>> No.37318360

>>37318281
>this assumes that Elves aren't manly
Indeed, that is the assumption we're making

>> No.37318399

>>37318284
>monitoring the breeding habits of humanoids to ensure favorable evolution
Druid as fuck

>> No.37318446

>>37318360
>>37318360

It's not an assumption. If they were manly they would have gone and got their women back themselves. It's a given that the elf men aren't manly.

>> No.37318450

>>37318281
>it assumes a good hard raping is what's needed to put some "humility" into a person. That's a pretty disgusting concept dude
You must be new to these parts son.

>> No.37318469

>>37317723
I was thinking that.

>Abduct orc women and dump them on the elf camp.

Shout "Justice"! Then move on.

>> No.37318470

>>37318284
>which would otherwise lead to the loss of essential elfy characteristics.

A common thing in Fantasy settings is that Orc offspring are extremely Orcish even if you stop breeding the Orc in 'em three generations down the line. Warcraft has this very thing where a Quarter-Orc still has more Orc qualities than their half-X side.

What you're asking is for the Elves - already more than likely disgusted at these half-breed products of rape - to intentionally breed with these things for the next couple hundred years, continuing to produce offspring that look more or less like Orcs, until the Orc side is so diluted that they still look like Elves.

By that point any qualities you'd want from an Orcish parent would be long gone.

It's a fool's errand.

>> No.37318477

>>37317661
>>37317723
>>37317738

True Justice. We need no other solution.

>> No.37318497

>>37317719
Humans kill each other all the fucking time.

>> No.37318507

>>37318470
>>What you're asking is for the Elves
Oh, I'm not asking.

>to intentionally breed with these things for the next couple hundred years
What age do elves reach sexual maturity again?

>> No.37318522

>>37318224
Cause we can't fight anyone else.

>> No.37318589

>>37318281
>*explicitly written* to be the worst qualities of Humanity as the archetypal "Other."

I'd maintain that's untrue in most roleplaying.

>> No.37318595

>>37317352
Kill the orc males, kill the elf males, take all the orc and elf females for yourself to breed. HFY

Joking aside. if it was IRL exterminate all the orcs, including the half orcs, including magic abortion missile all the elf females.

but since its a game then do >>37317684

>> No.37318608

>>37318507
>Oh, I'm not asking.

So you're forcing the Elves to rape the Half-Orcs, or the Half-Orcs to rape the Elves.

>What age do elves reach sexual maturity again?

I mentioned before that Orcish qualities take a very, very long time to diminish until you're left with the strength/endurance but not the aggression/physical-characteristics. A couple hundred years, especially with beings like Elves, is the bare minimum needed to start seeing the Elf more than the Orc.

And by that point you're probably just going to lose the positive Orcish qualities, which is why I'm saying it's a fool's errand.

>> No.37318611

>>37318224
>>37318497

Fantasy setting with REAL other races. In the real world we get angery that people have different skin color. In a fantasy world with beings who are as radically different as elves, dwarves, and orcs I would think that races would stick together more against other races.

Though the thing to consider that the half orc half elves would fight one another because
"Your father was a weak elf!"
"Your father was a dumb orc!"
So things can go either way.

>> No.37318649

>>37318608
>I mentioned before that Orcish qualities take a very, very long time to diminish until you're left with the strength/endurance but not the aggression/physical-characteristics
You mean you completely made that up

>> No.37318663

>>37317352
Fuck sake dude, we asked you not to go full grimdark again when we started this game.

>> No.37318688

>>37318589

They're violent aggressive tribalists with a penchant for fertility, hyper-masculinity, and when interbreeding produce offspring that are far more Orc than whatever race they're breeding with.

>>37318649
>You mean you completely made that up

Show me a setting where a Half-Orc looks more Human than Orc?

Or maybe a Quarter-Orc looks more like it's three-quarters Human side?

>> No.37318749

>>37318281
>I mean really could it hurt a party or campaign to get a little brutal?

That Guy Questions.

>> No.37318793

>>37318158
>Racism
the problem with the fantasy racism analog is that unlike IRL, there really ARE fundamental differences.
Demons are made of pure evil
Orcs are dumb rape monsters
Vampires eat humans as food

If you are an author and are trying to use orcs as a nigger equivalent then you are being extremely racist by suggesting that niggers are all rapemonsters, as well as completely missing the issues of actual racism

>> No.37318837

>>37318608
>So you're forcing the Elves to rape the Half-Orcs, or the Half-Orcs to rape the Elves.
Technically, when party C is forcing party A and B to copulate, then party C is raping both of them

>> No.37318838

>>37318793
>Demons are made of pure evil
>Orcs are dumb rape monsters


Not true in my setting, so take that, anonymous internet poster with aggressive opinions!

>> No.37318908

>>37318838

Therein lay why these stupid question threads inevitably break down.

Because for one person OP's Orcish rape party is an anomaly or an example of embarrassing, dangerous antiquated Orc customs and Orcs, upon breeding with other races, produce children that look just as Elven as they do Orcish...

... And for another Orcs are infamously known to be everything wrong with sapience, and the product of their raping is a creature that looks like the spitting image of their father, and damn near as aggressive once they grow up.

>> No.37318960

>>37318838
Yea, and in some settings vampires sparkle and are the "good guys"
Your mary sue bullshit doesn't have any relationship on the actual examples given and being discussed. The post you replied to was not saying that "in every setting ever", but in the examples given that is the case.

Also, you are a faggot for calling them orcs/demons/vampires in the first place while shitting all over their lore and history

>> No.37319033

>>37318960

>demons are evil
>just ask the greeks

>orcs are dumb rape monsters
>just ask Tolkien

Everybody look at this guy and laugh!

>> No.37319044

>Me the real life person
Ask for directions to the orc camp, join them, fuck the elf bitches. Help the orcs by doing human things, like finding supply points in nearby villages who won't realize I'm working for orcs immediately.

>Any of my characters
Negotiate for the highest price I can get to rescue the elves, go to the orcs and manipulate them into raiding some place I don't like so that they weaken themselves and my enemies, kill the survivors, return all but the best looking elf maiden. Keep her as my concubine.

>What probably should be done
Kill the rapists and the murderers. Free the elvish women and ask them whether they want to take care of the children, or if they want to force the children on the surviving orcs.

>> No.37319048

>>37317661
Truly, you are a source of light in our bleak world

>> No.37319107

>>37319033

>Elves are dainty faggots
>Just ask /tg/

For all we know the Elves in OP's scenario are 8-limbed cephalopods.

>> No.37319180

>>37318158

Muhammad himself personally oversaw the extermination of an entire Jewish tribe, and he founded what is considered the most peaceful, progressive and tolerant religion in history.

Violence and brutality is often the answer if you want to fix the aches and ills of a region. Keeping the half-breeds alive will do nothing but create a reviled minority in the Elven village.

>> No.37319185

>>37319033
OP's scenario makes it pretty clear orcs are evil rape-monsters. Why are you trying to argue they aren't based on what's been written by someone else?

>> No.37319193

>>37319033
the greek word was Daimon you retarded shit.
The term demon only came much later, and while it bears similarity, it has a different meaning
Kinda like how "alchemy" is not the same as "chemistry"

>Hurr tolkien invented orcs
>Durr tolkien is the only authority on fantasy fiction
>Hurr I give examples of settings where what you said didn't apply, even though you never discussed those settings in any way shape or form.

>> No.37319237

>>37319180
>Muhammad himself personally oversaw the extermination of an entire Jewish tribe
He personally oversaw the extermination of a lot more according to the kuran
And he personally raped a bunch of women, as well as institutionalized rape

>and he founded what is considered the most peaceful, progressive and tolerant religion in history.
only by the most retarded and ignorant of 21st century liberals

>> No.37319241

>>37319185

OPs scenario does not imply that no more than if he said "Human Warlord" means Humans as a whole are evil rape-monsters.

For all we know the Orcs in this setting are largely civilized and peaceful, with this particular tribe being a radical off-shoot.

Even in that case I'd say "slaughter the Orcs and take the Half-Orcs to the nearest Orcish Kingdom. If none are available, quietly leave the babes out in the woods so the elements or animals get 'em."

>> No.37319270

>>37319180
>Muhammad himself personally oversaw the extermination of an entire Jewish tribe, and he founded what is considered the most peaceful, progressive and tolerant religion in history.

>> No.37319279

>>37319237
>only by the most retarded and ignorant of 21st century liberals

>> No.37319288

>>37319193

Daimon is where we get the word Demon -- early christians interpreting Greek sources.

>>37319185

And I'm not even talking about OP in that post, I'm talking about this bit right here:

>>37318960
>shitting all over their lore and history

..as if having orcs being stupid rapemonsters and demons being pure concentrated evil is how they've always been, and the only way they can be.

>> No.37319333

>>37319288
>..as if having orcs being stupid rapemonsters and demons being pure concentrated evil is how they've always been, and the only way they can be.

The largest MMO in history called, they want you to rescind that opinion.

>> No.37319363

>>37319288
And I'm saying all that shit is irrelevant. You can argue all you want about the history of made-up creatures, but the fact is in OP's vision orcs are concentrated evil rape-monsters who haven't done an ounce of good. You may not like it but that's how it is.

>> No.37319373

>>37317352
As cruel and unfortunate as it, purge the orcs and their offspring. If the elven women are beyond redemption, purge them too.

>> No.37319378

>>37319270
>
>>37319279

>> No.37319384

>>37317352
When in Rome...

>> No.37319423

>>37319363

That's not at all what OP said, he did not imply Orcs as a whole were violent rape monsters, just this particular tribe.

>> No.37319430

>>37319288
>Daimon is where we get the word Demon
And alchemy is where we get the word chemistry, but the two are still different words

>..as if having orcs being stupid rapemonsters and demons being pure concentrated evil is how they've always been
For demon, yes it is how they have always been. Because a daimon is not a demon.
For orcs, the existance of significant work that deviates from it doesn't change the fact there is a massive amount of disparate works which have pretty much standardized them. Lore and history does not mean "the oldest example on record" or "this one really famous author that made an exception"

>> No.37319457

>>37319423
>he did not imply Orcs as a whole were violent rape monsters, just this particular tribe.
You don't know anything about storytelling, do you?

Where in his story does it say there are other orcs who aren't evil? Nowhere. We are neither told nor shown the existence of good orcs, therefore they do not exist.

>> No.37319480

>>37317352
kill orcs and babies, breed elves ourselves
the natural thing

>> No.37319485

>>37319457
>We are neither told nor shown the existence of good orcs, therefore they do not exist.

So if they said "Human warlord capturing Elven women and breeding with them" then it would be safe to assume no good Humans exist?

>> No.37319491

>>37319423
Actually he did imply that, he just didn't outright state it so it is possible yet very unlikely due to the tropes being used, that this one tribe of orcs is a rare exception and that all other orcs are nice and noble.

>> No.37319508

>>37319457
Fuck you punk ass cracka, that's just another way of the human man keepin' a brother down. What's next? Yo punk ass gonna make us sit in the back of the carriage?
Muthafuckin' racist punk ass biatch.

>> No.37319509

>>37319491
>he just didn't outright state it so it is possible yet very unlikely due to the tropes being used, that this one tribe of orcs is a rare exception and that all other orcs are nice and noble.

That's racist, though.

>Captcha: Thork

Thork agrees.

>> No.37319520

>>37319485
Now you're being stupid. That's different because humans are real while orcs aren't.

>> No.37319531

>You come to a large city of goats.
>the feeling of the town is confused and a sense of bewilderment surrounds the goats you meet
>You notice not many people are around and if you come close to one, the goats get over protective and chew on your clothes.
>You decide to investigate with the largets goat and you find out that over the past couple decades, he's been hoarding tin cans
>You and your party are asked to go find a length of string
>He wants to set up a can-telephone system in the city

What do?

>> No.37319538

>>37319520
>That's different because humans are real while orcs aren't.

Orcs are real in this fantasy scenario though.

>> No.37319541

>>37319485
From a point of view of non-human who didn't see other humans, yes, totally safe.

>> No.37319566

>>37318158
I know your trying to be funny but if your a student of history. Everyone was up to like the 1600's were incredibly clannish and would kill outsiders if given a reason. Why do you think all the wars and the purges in the middle ages everywhere.

>> No.37319575

>>37319538
You're hopeless.

>> No.37319602

>>37319531
Bring to goats the string women to breed their own string. Justice.

>> No.37319624

>>37319480
You forgot killing the elf "men" at the elf >>37319485
village and taking their women too.

>> No.37319642

>>37319566
Just as a curiosity, I've notice you've used "your" instead of "you're". Is it because english is not your native tongue or is it like an internet slang, like "nah" (no) or "teh" (the)? I've been seeing that quite a bit lately and I was wondering what the reason was.

>> No.37319648

>>37319241
Meh, if the story was about non-human party and human warlord, then party could assume humans are whole evil rape-monsters. Assuming there is no mention of other humans, just like there is no mention of other orcs.
Whats the problem with that?

>> No.37319673

>>37319642
>Is it because english is not your native tongue
dude, 9/10 native speakers are too retarded to tell the difference between your and you're

>> No.37319691

>>37319624
Well, we are humans and not some evil orcs. So we only enslave women who are already enslaved.

>> No.37319717

>>37319673
Really? Do you see that often in the place you live? Assuming you live in the US or England or whatever.

>> No.37319778

>>37319241
>Thinking humans aren't horrible rape monsters

Lets see how orcs and goblins to compare to humans
-physically stronger/larger
-dumber
-shorter lifespan
-more prone to violence
-more prone to rape
-more prone to evil
-breed faster
-less art
-more primitive tech

Lets see how humans compare to elves/dwarves/gnomes/halflings/other goodly races
copy pasta the above list

To all the goodly fantasy races, humans are just a slightly less awful orc

>> No.37319818

>>37319717
its the US, and yes. Heck a lot of my highschool teachers and college professors couldn't get it right.
And no, this isn't dunning krugger effect
You're = You are
Your = something that belongs to you

>> No.37319881

>>37317352
I give them all almonds.

>> No.37319899

What is this retarded argument?

It is fiction, why there can't be a race of primitive culture that is only into rape&pillage?

There were and are some human cultures of exactly same nature and the whole humanity was sometimes exactly like that when living in caves.

Why cannot fantazy race be wholly primitive/evil? It is only your problem if you can associate such race with real-life human subtype. Oh, and that's also a problem of those humans who can be considered savage and primitive, because, well, it is bad to be savage and primitive.

>> No.37319965

>>37319881
But who will hold their almonds if their women at kidnapped by the orcs?

>> No.37319970

>>37319818
Weird, in Brazil, the people I know who speak english never make that mistake. I'm guessing it's because they have learned the language in a different way, more visually than phonetically.
Perhaps some do it as an internet slang, like YouR, with the "R" replacing the "are" instead.

>> No.37320015

>>37319881
>>37319965

Please don't push the almonds joke, it was hilarious the first time and has great staying power (much like delicious roasted almonds) but you'll make it go bad if people keep referencing it all the time.

>> No.37320061

>>37319899
Completely agree. Super Mutants in the Fallout series are exactly that. Some like murder and dismemberment while others like taking care of their grandchildren... And some like ballgagging you character and making you their bitch for a night because of a lost bet... :(

>> No.37320234

>>37320061
I do not find taking care of grandchildren and murder/dismemberment of outsiders to be conflicting.

>> No.37320322

>>37320234
I was talking about Lily. But if you want a better example, the nice mutie from the same camp. He was a total bro, specially in Fallout 2.

>> No.37320626

>>37319881
can someone explain the joke?

>> No.37320644

Op here.

When I wrote the post, I meant orcs in a traditional sense. Default evil creatures.

The question I laid out for you is should you kill the half orc elves or not and bring them back with you to the village and let them deal with the kids. If not some of the kids maybe loyal to their mothers over the rape daddys and vice versa.

You risk the mentality of some of the women while to others you saved them from their bastard half breed. Stockholm syndrome elves and mother instincts to the half breeds.

I know I'm giving it away but I want to clarify after much discussion.

I'm doing this for my next campaign.

>> No.37320719

>>37319899
While I am on your side, you are kinda missing their point with your argument

>There were and are some human cultures of exactly same nature
Exactly THEIR point. that such evil is CULTURAL and as such, if the baby orcs are adopted they can be raised to be civilized

There is no side in this argument that says such culture cannot exists. The argument is really whether it is possible for such biological being to exist that it is a born rapist with "rapist genes" and "violent genes" and yet be sapient

>> No.37320760

>>37320644
It all depends on a party. I would take stockhold syndrome elves to be our party camp-followers and personal slaves, the sane one I'd let go to their village.

Half breeds - whatever, maybe give them to wizard/necromancer for experiments or whatever the most practical choice is. Mother instincs will make them love their new children born of male party members.

>> No.37320762

>>37320719
personally I am for killing them all even if it is cultural.

>> No.37320806

>>37320760
>Half breeds - whatever, maybe give them to wizard/necromancer for experiments
pls anon. sell them in the slave markets.

>> No.37320843

>>37320719
Right. But question is also about what party does and it might be that whether orcs genes ar evil or not, it's better to kill them because they are something strange and unknown, better safe then sorry. Besides, it is counter-productive for a male to care for other's male children.

>> No.37320872

>>37320843
>Besides, it is counter-productive for a male to care for other's male children.
much less when that other male is breaking the "rules" are raping instead of seducing.
that is the path of extinction, just look a the rapeslug

>> No.37320905

>>37317352
First conduct scouting operations against the Orcs to determine fees/viability. I'm sure I'd be able to work out some sort of payment plan for the village.
Destroy the enemy camps and bring everyone who does not take up arms against us back to the elf village. Execute them or don't at the whims of the village elders.
Morality is relative, the way of the mercenary is the way of the world. People who call themselves mercenaries are just the most honest about it.

>> No.37320939

>>37320872
yep
you wrote exactly what I wanted to write but couldn't find words for because english isn't my native

>> No.37320962

>>37320806
>sell them in the slave markets.

>Implying the Necromancers/Wizards won't pay better.

>> No.37320983

>>37320905
Yes, if it was hiring a party for a job with a promise of pay, your way would be correct.
From OP's post it looks more like that village isn't offering much payment and thus party can do as it wants without drawbacks of not being paid for doing something "wrong" in the eyes of their quest-givers.

>> No.37320993

>>37320962
They won't, necromancers want big adults not useless children. Slavers meanwhile LOVE children. They are very easy to train, cheap to store and feed, and in very high demand by the brothels

>> No.37321004

>all this whiteknighting in this thread

>> No.37321043

>>37320993
>not knowing that necromancer with fetish for making skeleton centipedes out of children
Also, there is that thing that I wouldn't want slavers to breed them, better let them die then create even more misery. Also, potential future uprising of orc-elves

>> No.37321045

>>37321004

Which part, the people defending the Orcs or the people saying they'd "keep the Half-Orc babies alive because pure and innocent."

Because personally I wouldn't have a problem killing the children, they're part-Orc and the product of rape besides.

Doesn't help my character's an Elf.

>> No.37321046

>>37320872
>rapeslug
by that i mean
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_fencing
which are going extinct because their fights are so violent that many result in death rather than impregnation

>> No.37321079

>>37321043
Why make a centipede from baby skeleton instead of adult skeletons
does the necromancer loves failing? baby skeletons are small and frail, and full of parts that are cartilage instead of bone.

>> No.37321119

>>37320983
There are financing options suitable for all circumstances. Pro bono work should always be conducted as if you're being paid anyway, you're basically working for your reputation.

>> No.37321144

>>37321079
>what a fetish is
baby skeletons also are more creepy and give hints about necromancer's cruelty and thus may serve better as familiars/pets

>> No.37321151

>>37321079

If he's a necromancer he's already a failure as both a person and a mage.

>> No.37321171

>>37321045
>>37321151
that is factually true.

>> No.37321205

>>37317352
>over the past couple decades, the villiage would get raided by a powerful orc tribe
>over the past couple decades
>couple decades
They deserve it.

>> No.37321251

>>37321205
I say this for the scenario because the gestation period for an elf is 5 years.

>> No.37321280

>>37321251
but those are half orcs so it should be faster.

>> No.37321288

>>37321205
Yes lol.
And orcs deserve their deaths for being defeated by the party.

>> No.37321302

>>37321205

They deserve getting raped and raided?

How exactly are they supposed to fight back when they couldn't fight back the first time, and every subsequent time causes them to further lose what strength they have?

That's kinda why they're hiring adventurers.

This is like saying English monasteries and villages "deserved" to get sacked by the Norse.

>> No.37321304

>>37321288
This anon gets it.

>> No.37321305

>>37321288
thats why you kill all the males from both tribes.

>> No.37321334

>>37321302
If the orcs were that powerful they would have killed every male elf and taken every female, they did not.
Also
>What is moving the fuck away
>taking 20+ years before you decide to call for adventurers

>> No.37321346

>>37317352

> Lead orcs in an attack that decimates the elven village

> Convince the half elf half orc offspring that the orcs killed their fathers.

> the orcs and their offspring kill off one another.

> Show the elven women the corpses of their families and half orc babies.

> Elven women kill the orcs.

Then I have a harem of elven women!

>> No.37321370

>>37317352
>kill every orc
>kill every orc baby
>kill every woman who has given birth to a half-orc or is pregnant with one
>return the remaining two to the village
>fuck orks

>> No.37321371

>>37317352
Lead the elves, wreck the orcs and then have the elves rape the orcs for a few decades, except this time don't make the same mistake Orcs did.

We also rape the males.

>> No.37321403

>>37321334
>If the orcs were that powerful they would have killed every male elf and taken every female, they did not.

Just like how the Norse would kill every male and steal every woman during their English raids, right?

>> No.37321405

>>37321346
>taking sloppy seconds from orks
>accepting non-maidens into your harem
desperate as fuck

>> No.37321423

>>37321370
>>37321371

>Kill the Orcs and Orc babies

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, anon.

By killing the Orcs you're becoming just as bad and wicked as them.

>> No.37321437

>>37321423
Get the fuck out of my Paladin Order, you Tyr-damned hippie. The Order of Love is over there.

>> No.37321444

>>37321423
Fuck off back to /co/.

>> No.37321445

>>37321371
lol

>> No.37321453

>>37321423
*detects evil*
Nope! Still don't ping, motherfucker!

>> No.37321495

>>37321423
except I don't

because I do not destroy an existing productive culture that supposedly was elven village

if anything, killing these babies for various reasons might be a different kind of evil, but surely not the same one

>> No.37321564

>DM inserting his disgusting miscegenation fetish into our game

We beat him into submission and appoint a new DM.

>> No.37321581

>>37321423
>By killing the Orcs you're becoming just as bad and wicked as them.

What kind of Batman logic is this.

You're not going to suddenly start drinking virgin's blood and slaughter villages because you killed some monster babies.

You're not going to become a wicked sinful cretin in the eyes of Gods and Men because you chose to slaughter some Orcs who have long since established their cruelty and absolute evil.

Killing the children and discerning the mind-broken from the coherent (and then gently snuffing the damaged goods out) will lead to the village having a chance to get their lives back, keeping the mind-broken and babies will only serve to be a terrible reminder of the horrors they endured for the last 30 years.

>> No.37321626

Orcs are evil.

I kill the adult orcs complicit in this crime, and imprison the children in my hellish reeducation/labor camp to promote Goodliness in these misbegotten souls.

The Elves shall receive the orcs' lands and property as compensation for this injustice.

>> No.37321688

Side with orc and steal an elf woman or two for myself. I say, if you can't protect your women, they're not really yours.

>> No.37321705

>>37317352
with heavy amounts of flame weaponry.

>> No.37321722

>>37317352
Kill the entire orc tribe, free the elves and create an order of rape-born to combat this problem.

>> No.37321780

>>37320322
Marcus?

>> No.37321794

>>37321564
>miscegenation
No? I like Moral and Alignment dilemmas. I hate echo chamber shit. Not everyone thinks the same.

>> No.37321807

>>37320644
Problematic elvish mothers will also go to the reeducation/labor camp.

>> No.37321823

>>37321423
NOT IF I TAKE BOTH THEIR EYES, then they can't go after -my- eyes.

>> No.37321835

>>37321004
>Justice is somehow morally wrong

That doesn't even make sense, knave.

>> No.37321872

Your party comes to a small village and finds the entire population is comprised of Orc/Elves. They explain that they are at war with a neighboring tribe of Orc/Elves and that that neighboring tribe regularly kidnaps their women. In retaliation as a result of the influence of adventurers long past, they kidnap the women of the other tribe and use them to produce new children.

Both tribes think the other was originally just orcs and that they're in the right.

Wat do?

>> No.37321883

>>37321794
Dude, you involved orcs in a plot that involves, not only the conception of children, but the conception of children with other races.

Admit it, son, you've got some kinda jungle fever.

>> No.37321903

>>37321835
Justice is stupid, it all comes down to might makes right anyway.

>> No.37321908

>>37321872
Take all the women, and convince them to rape the men.

>> No.37321913

>>37319180
but neither of those things are true.

>> No.37321922

>>37321872
All of them are going to the Reeducation/Labor camps to promote Goodliness.

>> No.37321955

>>37321883
I have fae fever. What of it?

>> No.37321962

>>37321903
Sounds like criminal scum talk to me, knave.

>> No.37321986

I slay the male orcs, rape all the orc and half orc women, kill them except for the pretty ones then return all the elven women and pretty orc/half orc women to be slaves to the elven village.
They wanted me to rescue the women thats all they ask.
In this scenario I make vengence, and fulfill my job duties.
They didnt really specify or want more than that.

>> No.37321998

Swiggity Swilmarils
We came here for Silmarils.

The orcs are slain for aiding Morgoth. The Avari are slain for aiding accursed Thingol's attempts to deny us our birthright.

>> No.37322036

>Kill the Orc men and steal all their belongings.
>Rape the Orc women and bring the Elven women back. >Show orc heads as proof the problem is dealt with.
>Secretly rape the elf women and kill the elf men that find out.
>Loot the village and rape the half breeds.

>> No.37322041

>>37321998
Noldor have but one fuck to give, and they give it to the oath.

>> No.37322063

>>37321998
>>37322041

>It takes a lot to make a jewel
>A bit of love and silima too
>A dash of light to make it bright
>A genocide to make it right
>And you've got...

>> No.37322082

>>37321872
promise both an ending to the enemy tribe if they come to battle in xx place

watch males come and kill each other and then finish off survivors

take women for yourself

>> No.37322084

>>37322036
>To be safe, also rape the village elder.

>> No.37322090

>>37322036
Blackguards: not even once

>> No.37322093

Eww. Breeding with Elves?

>> No.37322111

>>37321403
>Just like how the Norse would kill every male and steal every woman during their English raids, right?
you are literally retarded.
The norse first came to trade, raiding remote MONASTERIES for TREASURE. They were not rapemonsters raiding for women (can't exactly explain to your wife and daughter why you brought back a rapeslave)
When actual slavers raid a remote village, they don't just "steal a few people" and leave. And there is certainly retaliation.

At the very least you can bother to look at wikipedia (since real research is obviously beyond you)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_activity_in_the_British_Isles#Viking_raids:_793.E2.80.93850

>> No.37322112

>>37320626
I think it started during a slave what do? Thread.

Someone brought up the idea that they use her for something harmless like holding almonds.

Shenanigans ensued.

>> No.37322119

>>37322093
>not wanting a cutie 3.14 girl/boy

You're guaranteed atleast a 9/10 girl or trap right out of the womb.

>> No.37322134

>>37322119
>raping your children

New depths, Blackguard thread

>> No.37322136

>>37321872
Secretly fund whichever side is weaker by any margin, but not to such a degree that they can truly surpass the other.

False flag attacks by both sides to increase the intensity of fighting.

Hire a mercenary group to carry out an attack on the victor the moment the war ends.

The victor will have been worn down and spread thin by the war with no time to rebuild and recover. Their village will be razed and looted. Fuck orcs and fuck orc-folk. The world is just that much better without 'em.

>> No.37322144

>>37322093

>Not wanting to have adorable half-Elven children with an adorable Elven mage/ranger you married after a long love affair.

Bro Elves are probably in the Top 3 races you'd want to breed with in the vast majority of settings, and that's even when you still include the fantastical potential mates like dragons or Nymphs.

>> No.37322154

>>37322090
Blackguard would do evil things like feeding souls to demons.
Killing and raping isnt nearly as evil.

>> No.37322161

>>37321872
who is going to pay me more?

>> No.37322171

>>37322093
Elf women are in fact perfect breeding machines, elfs have low reproduction rate only because elf men are mostly asexual autists with weak seed.

>> No.37322185

>>37322036
>Secretely
why secretely? You can do this openly
just kill all the males orcs and elves, and then take all the females of both as a harem. Including the little half orc/elf girls

>> No.37322192

>>37321872
Wage war on both tribes. Rape all the women. They are now united in their hatred of me.

Then conquer both the fuckers.

>> No.37322206

>>37322111
>The norse first came to trade, raiding remote MONASTERIES for TREASURE.
And the point of raiding a remote monastery is that it is REMOTE and ISOLATED from the world, and as such there are no witnesses

>> No.37322222

>>37322154
Tell that to SJWs.

>> No.37322227

>>37322192
brutal
>>37322036
>>37322082
cunning

>> No.37322229

>>37322185
Well I still want to get paid by the elder. Makes it easier to get valuable stuff if they just give it to me then having to sneak around for it.

>> No.37322270

>>37322229
>>>Kill all the males, elder included in secret
>>Why in secret
>Well I still want to get paid by the elder.
>easier to get valuable stuff if they just give it to me then having to sneak around for it.
What?
Anon, you don't SNEAK. you openly kill the elder and all the men, then you openly take ALL their money (way more than he offered you) AND all their females

>> No.37322360

>>37322270
What if you do that while sneaking openly?

>> No.37322405

>>37322119
>>37322144
> thinking hot women are fun and not high maintenance soul destroyers
Your bragging rights are not worth the headache. However since elves have a higher ratio of hot women their attractiveness wouldn't really affect their personalities adversely. But also however consider that your kids will mature very slowly. Are you okay with your kids not leaving home until you're in your 70s or 80s? I'm not. If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make an elven woman your wife.

>> No.37322413

>>37322360
knigga pls... ... actually I like the way you think

>> No.37322473

I have the best long term idea
Kill orc tribe
Return elven women
Create an order of the rape born soldiers to combat this problem.
Fantasy setting Special.Victims.Unit of Knights Funded by my formerly wanderlust fueled adventuring career.
Maybe I can gain godhood and turn them into palidins

>> No.37322511

>>37322405
true about personalities
but children are not always maintaince - they can actually be made to work for you and bring money as long as they are little (then they fuck off)
or, at least, they can provide for themselves
that's the case with many third world countries

>> No.37322519

>>37322405
>But also however consider that your kids will mature very slowly.

Half-Elves typically mature more or less like a slightly age-retarded Human, so instead of 100 it'll be 20.

Also what makes you think Elves are high maintenance soul destroyers? Sure they're haughty but that could very easily become an endearing trait, sorta like a watered down Tsundere.

>> No.37322522

Enslave them all. Send the elves to the Pleasure Palaces to be trained and the Orcs to the Salt Mines.

>> No.37322526

>>37317352
"Oh, okay. Well, it's getting late. Time to go back to the inn and wait for new plot hooks."

>> No.37322659

>>37322519
It's more that any attractive woman I or somebody I know had gotten involved with has been a fucking pain in the dick. I've found much more happiness with, let's call it what it is, less attractive women. As I said though they may not be the same way since being attractive is pretty much standard for elves. Also humans are considered adults at 16-18. How old were you when you left home? Or how about your friends, or siblings? I was 22 when I finally left.

>> No.37322660

>>37319033
but orcs are dumb rape monsters in Tolkien
Elrond's wife was taken by them in LoTR
its only their sexual problems that cause them to maim and torture instead of rape

>> No.37322763

>>37322659
>Also humans are considered adults at 16-18. How old were you when you left home? Or how about your friends, or siblings? I was 22 when I finally left.

Just going off what I remember from Pathfinder; Half-Elves mature at the rate of Human+4

>> No.37323225

>>37322270
But time I spend stealing shit is time I can be having secret rape times with the women.

>> No.37323374

>>37323225
where is that image from?

>> No.37323470

Why would orcs find elves attractive? Do you find orcs attractive (don't be an idiot they ARE meant to be ugly so no hot orc chick pictures)? Some might find elves attractive but they would be the degenerate perverts (us) of their communities.

>> No.37323587

>>37323470
>Why would orcs find elves attractive?
because both are basically humans with slight differences.

>Do you find orcs attractive
Yes, same with elves, same with niggers and chinks. A humanoid female is attractive even if she is slightly different

>> No.37323601

>>37318281
Hvad så, min svenske kompis?

On topic -- rescue elves, kill orcs, murder babies. If any of the elven mothers show concern for their babies, let them keep them.

As for the elven village? They can deal w. it however they like. Not my problem.

>> No.37325823

>>37320644
>I'm doing this for my next campaign.

Don't.

>> No.37325902

>>37317352
Probably use our mastery of time and space to return to the moment when the first raid would have occured, and wipe out the raid and the orcish tribe.

We are akin to gods that walk the world. What is law and what is good, is what we make it.

>> No.37325906

>>37320644
Are you sure your players won't find the whole thing creepy?

>> No.37325938

>>37317352

But according to the book of erotic fantasy, orcs and elves can't breed.

>> No.37326020

Loving the thinly veiled undertones we have in here.
Get back to your pens already.

>> No.37326188

>>37325906
They're all beer chugging friends. I don't think they'll care.

>> No.37326217

>>37326188
>beer chugging friends
>with this situation

Sounds like you want a more fun game/setting. More beer and pretzels than race and rape issues.

>> No.37326223

>>37325938
I want to get that after seeing spoony's video. Never knew of such a book

>> No.37326238

>>37326217
I already ran the idea through two of the adventurers. They like it. There's gonna be a Paladin/Cleric Couple in our group and this is right up their alley.

>> No.37326267

>>37326238
Two of how many players of the group?

>> No.37326277

>>37326267
7

>> No.37326303

>>37326277
I highly suggest you don't then.

It's better to be safe and not do it, than do it and find many of your group is not ok with it.

>> No.37326317

>>37326303
Would people really be butthurt over this?

Where's the fun?

Just change it to Free these women?

>> No.37326335

>>37326238
In that case it'd be funny to make it look like they'd arrive and find rape, but instead arrive and find it didn't even occur to the orcs to rape the elves, but said elves are being kept in good condition like live trophies, getting all kinds of good stuff as a product of the orcs' raids, and don't want to go back home at all.

>> No.37326357

>>37326335
And have the adventurers argue on wither to force these women to come back or not? Try to make the orcs be bad guys but yet not be bad but they fell in love with their prizes?

>> No.37326419

>>37326357
Well, if you're going for the evil, mindless orcs, love doesn't have to even come into the equation. The elves could literally be objects to them like a house plant or a fish aquarium, but the female elves might project elaborate, romance-novel fantasies onto their indifferent behavior.

Then again, I'm thinking more in terms of comedic value stuff.

>> No.37326447

>>37326317
>Would people really be butthurt over this?
Yes, you would be surprised.

>Where's the fun?
People looking for enjoyment and not having such depressing or traumatic situations in their games. I imagine since they're friends who chug beer, they're looking for a feel good game.

>Just change it to Free these women?
Yeah, could do that. Your original situation really only gives your party an excuse to slaughter something mercilessly. You as a GM may intend them to guess about it, but there are few justifying reasons to PCs than rape. You wouldn't make them think like you intend, just the opposite.

The orcs could be instead more well off than other orc tribes, because they use their strength to raid the elves, then sell them for wealth and goods. The slavers only come a few times a year, so they orcs keep the elves in captivity until it's time for market.

>> No.37326500

>>37326447
>The orcs could be instead more well off than other orc tribes, because they use their strength to raid the elves, then sell them for wealth and goods. The slavers only come a few times a year, so they orcs keep the elves in captivity until it's time for market
I guess I could use this. Set it up for the next part of the adventure to destroy the Slave trade that has been dealing with the orcs and try to find and free more people?

>Attack Orc Encampment
>Free Elves
>Learn of Slave trade from some elves
>Set up an ambush for Slavers who come back
>Attack them and learn where their base is
>Attack slaver base and free people there
>Become the Heroes of Slaves

Like this?

man I wanted some rape

>> No.37326525

>>37326500
> I wanted rape
It's not rape if you want it?

>> No.37326539

>>37326500
That's good, a good lead into more of the campaign.

You can go ever further with certain customers that require elf slaves. For sacrifices perhaps?

>I wanted some rape

Not everyone does anon, and as a GM, you need to accommodate for your players, despite your personal feelings. Finding a compromise is best.

>> No.37326573

>>37321302
>This is like saying English monasteries and villages "deserved" to get sacked by the Norse.

Implying they didn't

>> No.37326583

>>37326539
>You can go ever further with certain customers that require elf slaves
I'll give that as an option because it can be a downright track across country to free every elf if they're still alive because this Orc settlement has been raiding them for a couple decades.

Some may have been killed and if not used as some rich fucks play thing and mind broken.

This is my first time dming. I don't want to use published modules. 100 percent my own story.

>> No.37326634

>>37326583
>This is my first time dming.

Then you should really take it easy when first starting out, flex your storytelling and improvisational muscles, give your players a fun and memorable experience, You were essentially trying to jump into the deep end without learning how to swim.

>> No.37326682

>>37326634
>jump into the deep end without learning how to swim.
I like it rough and hard

Experience more.

I was just used to late AD&D and 3rd edition stuff and these guys are 4th edition.

>> No.37326748

>>37326682
>I like it rough and hard

>Experience more.

There's a fine line between a healthy risk, and stupidity. I also follow the inclination of doing it rough and hard, but there's always a safety net, be it a reliable friend for back up, or a safe word
To not have that is stupid.

What you were doing can make or break a group. For the best of both worlds I suggest running a more risque game for a smaller group, namely the two that was ok with it, once you get your legs.

>> No.37326784

>>37326748
oooh question

Since the typical group size is 5 right. But since I have 7. What kind of difficult ramp should I use? Increase numbers, higher hp or what.

>> No.37326821

Frown, bail and declare it someone else's problem to deal with most likely.

>> No.37326834

>>37326784
Probably increase numbers, or mix up the enemies, give them unique bonuses, or situational bonuses. Giving something more health just makes them a damage sponge which nobody finds fun.

>> No.37326857

>>37318281
Elves aren't manly(they arent supposed to be, I'm not sure why you'd suggest that they are.), and having their bloodline ruined by orcs would definitely make the elves more humble.

>> No.37326878

>>37326834
I plan on making the enemies use actual tactics.

If the group wants to just straight up charge the enemy encampment. It will raise up alarms and allow the Orcs to form up in formation. Call for buffs etc.

I play a lot of strategy games and always bothered the shit out of me that in detail the enemy are described as being powerful and organized but yet when the pc start to fight them, they're idiots and just attack randomly.

>> No.37326913

>>37326878
This is good, playing the enemies smart is a good way to ramp up difficulty. Just be careful not to metagame. Divide your knowledge as the GM and what the players are doing, from what the enemies know and can observe.

>> No.37326969

>>37318960
How was what he said mary sue at all? Holding races to their fictional stereotypes is somehow mary-sue now?

>> No.37327091

>>37318688
>Show me a setting where a Half-Orc looks more Human than Orc?
LoTR and the Man orcs than serve Saruman or Sauron.
>>37318611
Or no, the real world is full of this, tribes helping killing or destroying other tribes than are the same with minor differences, helping the invaders to get back to not so ancient insults or simply because the foreings promised better lands or money, like the Spaniards or English did with the Amerindians or Indians.

>> No.37327183

Kill all the orcs, take half orcs to local adventurer orphanage.

>> No.37328499

>>37322111
They bloody well did. The genetic heritage of northern Scotland suggests they replaced all the men violently. And the Norse law had a clearly defined place for thrall-wives.

>> No.37328506

>>37322154
Blackguards have no "reverse code of conduct" and no requirement of obedience to evil forces, so they do whatever pleases them. Rape and murder tend to please evil types.

>> No.37329844

>>37322144
>Bro Elves

Bro Elves are the Best Elves because for them, the party never stops, bro.

>> No.37329862

>>37322405
>If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make an elven woman your wife.
>implying the Valar won't let you go to Elf Heaven and fuck your qt3.14 elf gf for eternity

Nice try, dork.

I mean, I GUESS she could choose to die like a bitch instead, but then there's a time cap on your fucking.

>> No.37329874

>>37322522
>not sending them all to gladiatorial training camps

You never know where the next champion will come from, and there are plenty of dwarves for the mines, after all.

>> No.37329894

>>37326238
>There's gonna be a Paladin/Cleric Couple in our group and this is right up their alley.

Are they racemixers? It might be insensitive to have plots like this with them at the table, OP.

>> No.37329910

>>37326500
>man I wanted some rape

>> No.37329922

>>37326857
>Elves aren't manly(they arent supposed to be, I'm not sure why you'd suggest that they are.)

Didn't they forge the greatest weapons in history and slay archdemons in their wrath? How is that not masculine, m8?

>> No.37330729

>>37317352
Leave the game, inform the gm I'm doing so and find a new game to fill that time slot. simple enough.

>> No.37330760

>>37329922
Why don't they go get their women back from the orcs then?

>> No.37330794

>>37330760
DM fiat and Magical Realm fetishism.

>> No.37330977

>>37317661

/thread

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action