Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
[ERROR] No.35132952 [Reply] [Original] [4plebs] [archived.moe]

Continued from >>35111823

Recap: You are Kyousuke Kamijou. You were in an accident that should've left your left hand permanently disabled for life. Miraculously, it was healed.

You're in the hospital again. This time, it was the result of an 'accident' wherein you were tracking Akemi-san in order to receive answers about your sudden onset of lust for Kaname-san and your odd dreams.

You've failed, badly. By going beyond the limits of your newfound manipulation of your Inner Tempo, you have burst your capillaries, injured your left eye and swollen your joints, you hospitalised yourself and you are now where your are.

You've had a sudden religious awakening.

Right now you're in the hospital, with a chaplain discussion initiation into the Catholic Church. He has explained in detail how one does not simply join the church. Yet, in your sudden epiphany, your fervour for actions and answers has become all the more greater.

One more thing; you're horny as hell.

Rules and Regulations (Revision as of 26/09/2014):

Bad End Meter (BEM): When the reaches 100%, no more choices will be made and the QM will write up a description of the downfall of Kyousuke Kamijou.

Actions which increase the BEM:

1. Channeling Makoto Itou at his worst (75%)

2. NTRing a girl (50%)

3. Pissing off the Yakuza (30%)

4. Initiating (Not continuing) a romantic encounter with a girl. Initiation/continuation resets every game day. (25%)

5. Dangerous Inner Tempo control (15%)

6. Being a adventurer (15%)

7. Thinking of a girl in a sexual manner (12.5%)

8. Making a girl jealous (12.5%)

9. Safe Inner Tempo control (10%)

10. General Chaotic behaviour (5%)

11. General Evil behaviour (5%)

12. Writing in an option (5%)

>> No.35132982

Actions which decrease the BEM:

1. Victory vs Supernatural, God Tier (75%)

2. Making a girl happy (35%)

3. Victory vs Supernatural, Catastrophic Tier (30%)

4. Victory vs Supernatural, High Tier (25%)

5. Victory vs Supernatural, Normal Tier (15%)

6. Victory vs Normal, Total Strength 100 (10%)

7. Victory vs Supernatural, Lower Tier (7.5%)

8. Victory vs Normal, Total Strength 10 (5%)

9. Victory vs Normal, Total Strength 1 (2.5%)

10. General Order behaviour (2.5%)

11. General Good behaviour (2.5%)

12. Torturing Kyubey (2.5%)

13. Killing Kyubey (1%)

HOW QM DECIDES VOTES

1. The first two votes that are the same decide the next action.
2. Should there be one disagreeing vote, the QM shall wait for the next vote to break the tie.
3. A majority is irrelevant if it is late.

>> No.35132997

GAMEPLAY

INVENTORY & EQUIPMENT
Items that are carried. Includes clothing, armour, weapons and so forth. Capacity may be increased through bags or multiple pockets.

LEVELING AND EXPERIENCE
Leveling up occurs according to arithmetic series. To acquire Traits and Abilities, they have to be used once to progress to LV 1, to level to LV 2, they have to be used twice at LV 1, to level to LV 3 they have to be used thrice at LV 3 and so forth.

ACQUIRED TRAITS (ATs)
Mundane traits or techniques that are acquired. They may either empower or debilitate. They are usually obtained or lost by a sudden change in circumstances, such as a near-death experience, but may also be the result of exhibiting behaviour or engaging in certain actions repeatedly until it becomes second nature.

REFINED ACQUIRED TRAITS (RTs)
Acquired Traits used and practiced to such a level they become extremely hard to distinguish from SAs and UMs, e.g. Sayaka's stupidity or Kyousuke METRONOMO.

>> No.35133013

SPECIAL ABILITIES (SAs)
New classification for what would've been supernatural ATs, e.g. Homura's time freezing.

ULTIMATE MOVES (UMs)
Active moves that demonstrate the fullest extent of an individual's power, e.g. Kyouko's Self-Destruct or Homura's time travel.

Combat Level: Increases as Traits, Abilities and Moves do, except different combats Tiers have different EXP. For reference, Supernatural Normal Tier is 1 EXP.

STATS: For reference only. QM will only describe at start of quests for summary. At current condition, without classes, Kyousuke is Strength (5), Dexterity (5), Constitution (9), Intelligence (9), Wisdom (5), Charisma (7). Sayaka MG is Strength (13), Dexterity (18), Constitution (25), Intelligence (5), Wisdom (3), Charisma (7). QM personally suggests training Kyousuke's Dexterity for an action-oriented hero or Intelligence for a plot-important hero.

CLASS AND ALIGNMENT: Indicates what the character's affinities are and affects BEM%. For reference, Kyousuke currently is a Zealot of Justice (Seigi no Zerote), which provides him with an advantage over the undead and Chaotics and allows of use of low-level Scripture in combat. His alignment is True Neutral, meaning BEM% is not affected by alignment.

>> No.35133029

>>35133013
>>35132997
Get a pastebin for this shit

>> No.35133038

>>35132982
Great, we can now farm the white fur ball!

>> No.35133241

OOC: Without further ado, the fourth session of Mitakihara Middle School Days begins!

The QM will be AFK at 0000 UTC 27/9 to 0130 UTC due to driving school. Additionally, the QM might visit his father at hospital.

The QM will eat lunch at 0200 UTC.

The QM will take a shower and have dinner at 0800 UTC.

The QM will go to sleep at 1130 UTC.

Please understand the QM lives in AEST and thus his hours will conflict with a significant portion of /tg/. Sorry for the incovenience.

END/OOC

>>35125250

+2 Black points

You go to sleep, dreaming of rhythm and music.

Ever since that second accident, your ability to understand melody has been greatly diminished. Gone are the lines in your dreams which told you about the content of the character of sounds.

However, your other musical adeptnesses remain intact.

You dream of a repeat sign.

How many times do you see it? Ten, twenty, even a hundred? You don't know, but everywhere in your trippy dreamscape, you see repeat signs.

And at the end of your dream, you see that one moment where the girl in purple stood above by your window-side, her attention turned away from you.

Akemi Homura-san.

You wake up.

The old priest from Fuyuki is sitting a bit away from you, and you overhear:

"...and Kerry-kun? Make sure you hide that letter, we don't want Iri learning about that."

He then turns off his mobile phone.

Oh. He's one of 'those' people.

~~~

He tells you more about join the RCC and how unfit you are for that position.

Your confidence is hurt.

"...However, Son, there is a fast track to priesthood if you're interested. And judging by that note you left me, I myself am interested in you taking that path."

What do?

[Ask about the fast track]

[Ask if the fast track allows you to avoid clerical celibacy]

INVENTORY AND EQUIPMENT:
Hospital gown, IV

ACQUIRED TRAITS: Moral Fortitude LV 1 (1/4 less Bad End points from Bad End point acquiring actions.), Tone-deaf (Unable to play music)

1 of 2

>> No.35133264

>>35133241
>[Ask if the fast track allows you to avoid clerical celibacy]

>> No.35133286

>>35133241

We're never gonna beat the horniness. Just find a way to be an ally of justice/priest while managing that.

>> No.35133424

>>35133241

>> No.35133471

>>35133241
> INVENTORY AND EQUIPMENT:
> Hospital gown, IV

We're not wearing this right? The IV isn't attached to our arm.... right?

>> No.35133748

>>35133264
>>35133286
>>35133424

"If I take the fast track, will I still be allowed to have sex?"

"I had a feeling you were going to ask that," he snickers "and the answer is yes. The fast-track in question..."

He moves closer to you and whispers to your ears, "...is a secret espionage organization within the church."

He then joyfully exposits the perks of joining it.

~~~

"...adultery, drunkeness, murder, grand larceny, great promiscuity, even high blasphemy may be all excused if it is to protect the Holy Spirit's relationship between Him and his Creations. However, it isn't exactly a wild sex party the way you imagine it to be with your enthusiatic moaning."

You turn your head down in shame.

"It believe it will be highly useful for the Church for you to join." He then smiles as if he is REJOICING in something.

"Then, Kamijou Kyousuke-san, shall you become an Executor Initiate?"

["Yes." You want to engage in all the immorality you can while still being holy.]

["No."]

>> No.35133768

>>35133748
>["Yes." You want to engage in all the immorality you can while still being holy.]

>> No.35133817

>>35133748
>["Yes." You want to engage in all the immorality you can while still being holy.]

Executor sounds way more badass than priest.

>> No.35133830

>>35133748
>>["Yes." You want to engage in all the immorality you can while still being holy.]

>> No.35133838

>>35133748
>"The only thing left for me then is to struggle long and hard on another road until I become a master. Will you follow me, Sayaka?"

>"...adultery, drunkeness, murder, grand larceny, great promiscuity, even high blasphemy may be all excused if it is to protect the Holy Spirit's relationship between Him and his Creations."

["No."]

>> No.35133853

>>35133748
["Yes." You want to engage in all the immorality you can while still being holy.]

>> No.35133859

>>35133838
Are we SERIOUSLY going to go back on what we said not even one thread ago and take the short cut?

>> No.35133952

>>35133748
>Say [No] to short cuts, as that isn't us anymore.

>> No.35133960

>>35133859

We still have to learn how to be a badass vampire slayer. Even with a bit of banging girls on the way, that's at least a couple of hardcore training montages.

>> No.35134012

>>35133768
>>35133817
>>35133853

"Yes Father. I wish to serve the Holy Spirit in anyway necessary and with what skills I can serve Him with."

"Very well, Kamijou-kun. We shall perform the baptism rite."

~~~

"I will kill. I will let live. I will harm and heal. None will escape me. None will escape my sight.
Be crushed.
I welcome those who have grown old and those who have lost.
Devote yourself to me, learn from me, and obey me.
Rest. Do not forget song, do not forget prayer, and do not forget me.
I am light and relieve you of all your burdens.
Do not pretend. Retribution for forgiveness, betrayal for trust, despair for hope, darkness for light, dark death for the living.
Relief is in my hands. I will add oil to your sins and leave a mark.
Eternal life is given through death.
— Ask for forgiveness here. I, the incarnation, will swear.
— Kyrie eleison".

~~~

The baptism hurt just as bad as the incident down near Akemi-san's place.

You groan.

Thank goodness the nurses are having tea.

~~~

"You should be able to recuperate in the next 2 days or so with the Baptism. After that, I have a Rite for you to engage it, Initiate Kamijou."

"What, father?"

"Burn down Kazamino's Sakura Church."

What do?

[Accept.]

[Ask for an alternative mission, preferably involving girls]

>> No.35134035

>>35134012
>[Accept.]

Heresy must be stamped out!

>> No.35134081

>>35134012
>>[Ask for an alternative mission, preferably involving girls]

>> No.35134089

>>35134012
[Ask for an alternative mission, preferably involving girls]

>> No.35134105

>>35134012
>[Accept.]

>> No.35134126

>School Days quest
You are a sick, sick man, OP.

>> No.35134140

>>35134126
Don't worry, it's absolutely nothing like school days at all

>> No.35134143

>>35134012
[Accept.]

We won't fail you, Kotomine-sensei!

>> No.35134277 [SPOILER] 

>>35134081
>>35134089

You're a zealot, but not a pyromaniac zealot.

"Father; I'm..."

Groaning in frustrating, he rolls his eyes and facepalms himself.

"And here you were, with all your newfound convert zeal, ah well..."

"...Is there any other more discreet alternative than burning down a church, heretical as it may be?"

Kotomine-sensei stares emptily at the morning sky for a moment and a glimmer of sinister pleasure appears in his left eye.

"Yes, although it might involve combat." He pulls open your drawer and pulls out a briefcase you presume he put in it when you were still asleep.

"Kill a certain Undead female."

[Accept]

[Ask again for a more mundane Rite, one that involves immoral behaviour.]

>> No.35134293

>ask the priest for more info on the job and the church
What kind of weirdo church did we get involved with?
We didn't just join a cult did we?
We have a reputation to protect as the prodigal violinist of Mitakihara Middle School.
If word got out of this we'd be the laughing stock of the school.

>> No.35134334

>>35134277
>[Accept]

I'm starting to doubt our conviction before God :(

>> No.35134435

>>35134277
On one hand, why did we trust the sadistic priest not to try to do this, on the other, this is going to be hilarious so

>[Accept]

>> No.35134491

>>35134293
All the girls would make fun of us and we'd never hear the end of it from that prick Nakazawa.
God, that asshole. For some reason he's always more popular with the girls than us.

>> No.35134534

>>35134277
>Undead
You're using that terminology wrong, despite magical girls being liches, their bodies are still technically living, unless extraordinary circumstances happen in which their body dies, but is still animated by the soulgem.

>> No.35134591

>>35134534

We don't know it's a magical girl. There could be a legit apostle ancestor or whatever the Nasu vampire term is chilling out in Mitakihara.

>> No.35134620

>>35134591
Given that the person in the picture is our teacher, AA is unlikely.

>> No.35134638

>>35134620

Magical girl is similarly unlikely!

She would have wished for the preparation method of eggs to be considered unimportant by everyone on the planet.

>> No.35134650

>>35134334
>>35134435

"I accept partaking in this Rite, Father."

"Very well son. You are to kill Saotome Kazuko."

What?

Did he just ask you to go kill your teacher?

Maybe there are more than one Saotome Kazukos in Mitakihara city?

"Excuse me, but do you mean Saotome Kazuko, the teacher in Mitakihara Middle?"

"Yes, I mean it, Initiate Kamijou."

The deep-voiced man hums to kimself and pulls a book out of the briefcase, a dossier presumably.

"Here's a profile on her."

The page that is open before you has a picture of her.

"Can't I do something else?"

"Well, you can go perform an espionage Rite, but judging by your recent hesitation, I don't think you have the faith to even do that. All that's left for you is to be a office bitch. It would be a terrible shame given your fervor and faith earlier." He sings a tune as if to hide his impatience, made clear by his not looking at you.

What do?

[Read through the dossier to understand why the Executors want to kill Saotome-sensei]

[Accept the espionage mission]

>> No.35134675

>>35134650

[Read through the dossier to understand why the Executors want to kill Saotome-sensei]

She's undead right? We need to get all our facts straight.

Besides, maybe the dossier has some 'candid' shots of the teacher going about her daily life...

>> No.35134681

>>35134650
>[Read through the dossier to understand why the Executors want to kill Saotome-sensei]

>> No.35134722

>>35134650
>[Read through the dossier to understand why the Executors want to kill Saotome-sensei]

>> No.35134830

>>35134650
> [Read through the dossier to understand why the Executors want to kill Saotome-sensei]

>> No.35134951

>>35134681
>>35134675

You want to know why the Executors want to kill Saotome-sensei... Before you perform your first Rite, you want to feel certain you are not just killing an innocent woman.

~~~

Those are some... rather sordid details.

You always had a hunch that Saotome-sensei was a sort of cougar the way she chirped around Nakazawa-kun all the time.

But the Church didn't want the Executors just to kill her because she was a paedo right?

Oops, awkward little thought there...

~~~

"Creating new Original Sin, contracting with the Devil and complaining about eggs" (someone strikes the last one through, but it was still there).

You look at Kotominei-sensei with a certain incredulity.

"What is it, Initiate Kamijou? Are you surprised?"

"Kind of."

"Given what you've seen and your... 'Inner Tempo Control' as you call it, you have no right to anymore. Supernatural things exist Kamijou-kun. They are the enemy of the Holy Spirit's connection to humanity and must be purged."

You feel your faith a bit questioned. However, aside from the espionage Rite, this is the only one left.

What do?

[Accept enthusiastically, filling your heart with hatred for the undead and heretics, and scream "DEUS VULT!]

[Accept discreetly]

[Ask about the espionage mission (which your loins feel involves girls]

>> No.35134980

>>35134951
DEUS VULT!

>> No.35134989

>>35134951
>[Accept enthusiastically, filling your heart with hatred for the undead and heretics, and scream "DEUS VULT!]

>> No.35135016

>>35134951
>[Accept enthusiastically, filling your heart with hatred for the undead and heretics, and scream "DEUS VULT!]

This mission involves a milf, surely that is better than a mission involving a girl?

Yeah you have to kill her, but James Bond killed plenty of chicks too!

>> No.35135137

>>35134951
>[Accept discreetly]

>> No.35135217

>>35134951
>[Accept discreetly]

>> No.35135437

>>35134951

>> No.35135452

>>35134980
>>35134989
>>35135016

"I accept this Rite, Father."

You fill your heart with hatred made only possible by extreme fanaticism. Perhaps this joy was the one who carried out the 9/11 attacks felt. Regardless, you reckon this joys is more true than their heretical pleasure.

You yell out "DEUS VULT!" as much as your still-recovering body allows you to. A nurse looks inside, but is promptly dismissed by Kotomine-sensei.

"Excuse me, religious practice, nothing more. Sorry for the noise." He then chuckles to himself as he turns away from the the nurse, who has eyebrows raised at your fanaticism.

"Very well, Initiate Kamijou." He proceeds to go lock the door, looking at the schedule for when the doctor and nurse will come.

"We shall start planning how your Rite shall be carried out. Executors, even Initiates have a certain freedom to how they wish to carry out their Rites. How shall you kill Saotome Kazuko, Initiate Kamijou."

What do.

[Ask for a role in combat against her, so as to strengthen your combat abilities and increase your fitness]

[Kill her as discreetly as possible, so as to develop the mental skills required for an Executor, while possibly seducing her.]

>> No.35135476

>>35135452
>combat

RIP AND TEAR

>> No.35135494

>>35135452
>[Kill her as discreetly as possible, so as to develop the mental skills required for an Executor, while possibly seducing her.]

We can't go Nevada-tan in class on her. Lets do this craftily. And yes, try and get some 'fun' on the way.

>> No.35135495

>>35135452
>[Kill her as discreetly as possible, so as to develop the mental skills required for an Executor, while possibly seducing her.]

>> No.35135501

>>35135452
>that sidequest picture

>> No.35135523

>>35135452

>> No.35135545

>>35135452
[Give her the Little Death before moving on]

>> No.35135721

>>35135494
>>35135495

You opt to ask Father Kotominei to incorporate social and espionage tactics, so as to develop your Executor subterfuge skills.

"Very well, Initiate."

~~~

In the locked room, Father Kotominei is devising a plan of operation in order to kill Saotome Kazuko.

Meanwhile, you're at your bed, thinking about the missions. He has given you a laptop for you to distract yourself with, while he plans.

What do?

[Surf the web, reading on theology and matters of faith to maintain your fervour]

[Go enhance your general knowledge.]

[Watch pornography.]

>> No.35135758

>>35135721
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw

>> No.35135782

>>35135721
>[Surf the web, reading on theology and matters of faith to maintain your fervour]

>> No.35135812

>>35135721
>[Surf the web, reading on theology and matters of faith to maintain your fervour]

Our faith will armour us for the challenges ahead.

>> No.35135844

>>35135721
>[Go enhance your general knowledge.]

>> No.35135936

>>35135782
>>35135812

You go and study about your newfound faith.

Given the nature of the Executors and how anything may be done if it is done in the name of the Holy Spirit, you question yourself on what to study about the Faith for the ordeals ahead.

What do?

[Focus on the Old Testament]

[Focus on the New Testament]

>> No.35135959

>>35135936

>[Focus on the New Testament]

Don't want to risk seeing the song of solomon or something similar.

>> No.35135972

>>35135936
>Old Testament is Best Testament

2nd Kings 9&10, for choice

>> No.35135980

>>35135936
>[Focus on the Old Testament]
we are righteous in his sight

>> No.35135999

>>35135972
>Second Kings 9&10

Fucking this. The best possible thing for us to read right now.

>> No.35136049

>>35135936
>[Focus on the Old Testament]

We're getting in the smiting and pillars of salt business.

Most badass thing Jesus ever did was beating up some loan sharks.

>> No.35136311

>>35135936
New Testament, we were supposed to be a lawful good healer, not a Zealot.

>> No.35136339

>>35136311
>lawful good healer
>with this man as a mentor

>> No.35136434

>>35136311
We gave that route up when we decided to take the short cut

>> No.35136516 [SPOILER] 

>>35135972
>>35135980
>>35135999

+3.75% BEM

+1 Pink point

You find the defenestration of Jezebel... highly fascinating.

When you were reading on about Jezebel, your faith-imbibed insides were begging you on to see her die, calling on 'DEUS VULT!' 'DEUS VULT', like the little Executor Initiate fanatic you are.

Honestly it was fascinating.

Kotomine then calls your name.

"Kamijou-kun. I've completed part of the plan. I require your contribution on a certain detail.

~~~

He explains that killing Liches takes a certain set of techniques.

"...target the phylactery. Unfortunately for us Executors, we don't know whether or not Saotome Kazuko is protective of her phylactery or not. This means there are certain details missing and thus we have to consider the main variable in this Rite; you."

~~~

"What I am saying, Initiate Kamijou, is whether or not you want to learn how to use a tool hitherto unknown to you in order to carry out the plan with more certainty."

Kotomine Kirei is smiling, looking at the roof in contemplation and chuckles like he usually does around long-winded expositions such as these.

What do?

[Accept proposition to learn how to use the new tools]

[Concentrate on what skills you have, suggesting to Kotomine that he should incorporate social interaction with Saotome-sensei]

OOC: As the QM said earlier, the QM is now preparing for to go on his driving lesson from 0000 UTC to 0130 UTC. Please keep the thread alive in the meantime. The QM thanks you for your continued participation in 'Mitakihara Middle School Days Quest'. END/OOC

>> No.35136563

>>35136516
>New Toys

>> No.35136581

>>35136516
>[Accept proposition to learn how to use the new tools]

>> No.35136596

>>35136516

>[Accept proposition to learn how to use the new tools]

It may give us some new shit.

>> No.35136612

>>35136516
>[Concentrate on what skills you have, suggesting to Kotomine that he should incorporate social interaction with Saotome-sensei]

We're getting a lot of new stuff here, may as well tamp it down a little to keep the fundamentals fresh.

Also seduce lich teacher.

>> No.35136983

>>35136516
>>[Concentrate on what skills you have, suggesting to Kotomine that he should incorporate social interaction with Saotome-sensei]

>> No.35137482

[x] [Accept proposition to learn how to use the new tools]

>> No.35138196

Bumping with Best Priest

>> No.35139284

OOC: The QM has returned. Mitakihara Middle School Days Quest is now back on.

>>35136563
>>35136581
>>35136596
>>35137482

You accept his proposition to learn about this 'new set of tools' he is talking about.

"Then, Initiate Kyousuke, reach for that drawer and get me that black bag."

In the corner of your eyes, you can see a hint of joy in his eyes as he watches you struggle for the drawer and shuffle through noisily for the black.

~~~

After you get the bag, you turn back to Kotominei-sensei.

"Now, give the bag to me, Initiate Kamijou."

You give him the bag, and he pulls out a couple of t-shaped red blocks.

"Tools?"

"That's right Kamijou-kun, these are tools which will prove useful to you now you've made the choice to learn about them.

~~~

Black Keys.

Small hilts without physical blades that have to have them conjured on from them before their true nature is manifest.

Father Kotominei demonstrates, closing his eyes.

!!

...and he generates a small, very short and fragile looking short with his hand.

"Now, Kamijou-kun. Do you want to see for yourself what they can do?"

"Yes."

He presses the blade firmly on the ground; and you find yourself paralyzed.

You are forced to hold your breath for a couple of seconds. He's holding it a bit longer than you can handle. And just as you are about to run out of breath, he withdraws it.

"What was that for?"

"A direct learning experience. When a Black Key hits a shadow, the owner of that shadow is petrified."

You gasp for breath, having almost suffocated from a lack of breath.

And the priest, although he does not seem to be smiling, seems to be taking a certain delight in your pain.

"Try for yourself, Initiate Kamijou."

~~~

Holding a hilt, you place the image of a sword being conjured into your mind as Kotomine-sensei told you to...

You get only a thin string.

Yet, you've seen another supernatural thing.

~~~
Part 1/2

>> No.35139514

"Indeed, initiate Kamijou, it may be a bit problematic, your inability to fully conjure a Black Key blade. But I'm sure with dedication and practice, you might be able to use them as they are intended... Although it may take more than three days."

He give you the black bag and returns to the table in the far side of your room to continue planning.

Your laptop is on you.

What do?

[Practice conjuring the Black Keys, thinking of girls while doing so.]

[Go surf the web for general knowledge.]

>> No.35139539

[Practice conjuring the Black Keys, thinking of girls while doing so.]

>> No.35139540

>>35139514
>[Practice conjuring the Black Keys, thinking of girls while doing so.]

>> No.35139611

>>35139514
>>35139284
This quest is taking a turn for the strange.

>[Practice conjuring the Black Keys, thinking of girls while doing so.]

>> No.35139689

>>35139611
It kind of derailed when someone wrote in 'priest' and started posting pictures of Kirei.

I'm completely ok with this direction, though.

>> No.35139768

>>35139539
>>35139540

You choose to practice conjuring the Black Keys, while your mind is poisoned with the lust of a young man.

~~~

Father Kotomine is sniveling at the disastrous embarrassment you just conjured.

You can only blush in shame as you stop focusing on the Black Key, letting the abomination disappear.

Kotomine's sniveling cracks into hysterical laughter as he places his hand onto his stomach, cackling at your misfortune.

From the far side of the room, his booming laugh continues to echo as you turn your head down in shame.

What do?

[Continue practicing]

[Go search for general knowledge on the internet]

[Go search for extreme tentacle pornography ]

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

>> No.35139800

>>35139768
>[Continue practicing]

>> No.35139801

>>35139768
>Continue.

Bearing up under Kotomine's laughter is a great exercise for hardening our mind.

If not our cock.

>> No.35140181

>>35139768
>sniveling
I think you mean snickering.

So was it a large dildo or a shriveled one?

>> No.35140298

>>35139768
[Continue Practicing]

>> No.35140333 [SPOILER] 

>>35139768
>extreme tentacle pornography

>> No.35140340

>>35139800
>>35139801
>>35140298

You continue practicing. This time, you try not to be so terribly horny.

[Conjure a Key, thinking of Sayaka's relationship with you]

[Conjure a Key, thinking of Sayaka's ass]

>> No.35140366

>>35140340
>[Conjure a Key, thinking of Sayaka's relationship with you]

>> No.35140406

>>35140340
>[Conjure a Key, thinking of Sayaka's relationship with you]

>> No.35140512

>>35140340
>Conjure a key, thinking about music

>> No.35140645

>>35140366

OOC
QM BOOKMARK
END/OOC

>>35140366
>>35140406

+1 Blue point

You browse through your memories of Miki Sayaka.

What is it you think of?

[The event at the love hotel]

[The awe you saw on her face when she first heard you play the violin]

I've taken the time to calculate our BEM and Romance points and a lot has changed.

OOC

BEM: 63%

Romance Points - Black: - 32.5, Pink - 11, Green - 5, Blue - 38, Yellow 4, Red - 36

End/OOC

>> No.35140649

>>35140340
> [Conjure a Key, thinking of Sayaka's relationship with you]

>> No.35140675

>>35140645
> [The awe you saw on her face when she first heard you play the violin]

>> No.35140693

>>35140645
>[The awe you saw on her face when she first heard you play the violin]

>> No.35140714

>>35140645
>[The awe you saw on her face when she first heard you play the violin]

>> No.35140936

>>35140675
>>35140693
>>35140714

-2.5% BEM (Order action)

+1 Blue point

Putting aside all your lust aside and thinking with your heart instead of your manhood, you go through your memories to try and remember why you love Sayaka so much.

~~~

Of course, you know the answer. Miki Sayaka affirms you. Before you ever saw her adoring face, you were just a young boy sneakily pressured into playing a violin by your parents; first they let you try it, then you play it, then they praise you, then you grow bored, then they emotionally blackmail you for not continuing despite it not bringing satisfaction to you. This generally was the invariable tale of every child prodigy; trained from an early age without necessarily an innate love of what they are trained in, they train in it because they do not understand themselves and the moment some tragedy unfolded and destroys their ability to be a prodigy, they lose meaning because they were never taught to find the meaning of life on their own.

Sayaka made playing the violin worth it.

~~~

Even if it's just memories of her, the memories of Sayaka still make it worth struggling and trying for anything.

All those odd dreams and girls fighting...

You didn't want Sayaka to be involved in it.

Because in the muddiness of your lust, your love for Sayaka remains pure and untainted, powerfully radiant, driving you onwards.

You thus conjure a Black Key with these unforgotten emotions in mind.

~~~

"Rejoice, young man!"

You open your eyes; it's not a failure! Not a failure at all.

It's a violin bow.

"Now, the only question is, how are we supposed to incorporate that into the plan, Initiate Kamijou?"

["I'll take time to think of how I can further manipulate it."]

["Maybe I can't use Black Keys after all."]

OOC

BEM: 60.5%

Romance Points - Black: - 32.5, Pink - 11, Green - 5, Blue - 39, Yellow 4, Red - 36

End/OOC

>> No.35140998

>>35140936
>["I'll take time to think of how I can further manipulate it."]

>> No.35141018

>>35140936
>["I'll take time to think of how I can further manipulate it."]

>> No.35141206

>>35140998
>>35141018

You don't know why after the dream you had after being hospitalized here, your life still has violins in it.

Maybe it has been ingrained into you so badly, that no matter what you do, you will be reminded you were once a violinist; like the burning-on image of a CRT monitor after a single image has been displayed on it for too long.

It's probably that.

But you're not going to let it discourage you.

Even if you're not the strongest being in the world, you will refine whatever you have to a degree so high that its own refinement can be used as a weapon.

[Think of how it can be used as a weapon]

[Think of torturing Saotome-sensei in bed with it.]

-2.5% BEM (Order)

+1 Black point

BEM: 58%

Romance Points - Black: - 33.5, Pink - 11, Green - 5, Blue - 39, Yellow 4, Red - 36

>> No.35141235

>>35141206
>[Think of torturing Saotome-sensei in bed with it.]
REJOICE!

>> No.35141258

>>35141206
>[Think of how it can be used as a weapon]

>> No.35141268

>>35141206
>[Think of torturing Saotome-sensei in bed with it.]

>> No.35141291

>>35141206

>> No.35141300

>> No.35141422

>>35141206
>Torturing you teacher in bed with it

What boy doesn't dream of torturing his teachers?

>> No.35141437

>>35141268
>>35141235

The demon of lust again seizes your mind and your thoughts turn to how you can luridly torture Saotome-sensei in bed with them.

~~~

"Well, Initiate Kamijou, have you found out how you are going to incorporate Black Keys into the plan?"

["Not yet. Let's continue planning tomorrow"]

["I'm going to use it to pleasure her."]

+5% BEM (Chaotic)

+1 Pink point, +1 Blue point, +1 Green point

Romance Points - Black: - 33.5, Pink - 12, Green - 6, Blue - 40, Yellow 4, Red - 36

>> No.35141467

>>35141437
>["I'm going to use it to pleasure her."]

>> No.35141473

>>35141437
>["Not yet. Let's continue planning tomorrow"]

>> No.35141482

>>35141437
[I am going to play the violin, while she plays on the flute.]

>> No.35141483

>>35141437
>["Not yet. Let's continue planning tomorrow"]

>> No.35141643

>>35141473
>>35141483

"Unfortunately Kotomine-sensei, I haven't come up with a plan with what to do with what I just did now. Is it possible for you to meet me tomorrow?"

"Why not this afternoon? I'm also available then, Initiate Kamijou." He groans wistfully, as if he truly found joy in deriving humour value out of your misfortune.

"My..."

What say?

["Girlfriend is coming to visit me"]

["Friend is coming to 'visit' me"]

-2.5% BEM (Order)

+1 Black point

60.5% BEM

Romance Points - Black: - 34.5, Pink - 12, Green - 6, Blue - 40, Yellow 4, Red - 36

>> No.35141657

>>35141643
> ["Friend is coming to 'visit' me"]

>> No.35141685

Aw shit, I missed all threads after the first.

Welp. I needed something to read.

>> No.35141710

>>35141643
>"One of the many girls I lust after is coming to visit me"

>> No.35141720

>>35141643
Who is coming? I just got here this thread

>> No.35141777 [SPOILER] 

>>35141720
Sayaka.

>> No.35141805

>>35141643
>["Friend is coming to 'visit' me"]

>> No.35141842

>>35141710
Let's go with this.

Kotomine will get a kick out of it.

>> No.35141926

>>35141643
>>["Friend is coming to 'visit' me"]

>> No.35142018

>>35141657
>>35141805
>>35141926

"A friend is coming is 'visit' me. If you know what I mean."

Kotomine raises his eyebrows.

"Initiate Kamijou."

"Yes, father Kotomine?"

"Imagine; Sugarcane, sugar and rum. Do you know what I mean?"

"One is more refined than the other?"

"Yes, that is what I mean, Kamijou-kun. You are the sugarcane; I mean to say you are extremely unsophisticated."

Your face droops in disappointment.

Kotomine picks up his briefcase, saying "goodbye" to you and promptly leaving, whistling a tune to himself

What do?

[Study the Bible]

[Fantasize about Sayaka]

+1 Blue point

+3.75 BEM (Chaotic behaviour)

64.25% BEM

Romance Points - Black: - 34.5, Pink - 12, Green - 6, Blue - 41, Yellow 4, Red - 36

>> No.35142037

>>35142018
>[Study the Bible]

>> No.35142052

>>35142018
>[Study the Bible]

>> No.35142063

>>35142018
>[Study the Bible]
I what to black not blue.

>> No.35142147

>>35142037
>>35142052

+1 Red point

-2.5% BEM (Order behaviour)

Which book?

[The Gospel of Matthew]

[First Epistle to the Corinthians]

61.75% BEM

Romance Points - Black: - 34.5, Pink - 12, Green - 6, Blue - 41, Yellow 4, Red - 37

>> No.35142201

>>35142147
>[First Epistle to the Corinthians]

>> No.35142210

>>35142147
>[The Gospel of Matthew]

>> No.35142237

>>35142147
>The Gospel of Matthew

>> No.35142398

>>35142147
>>
>[First Epistle to the Corinthians]

>> No.35142493

>>35142210
>>35142237

The Old Testament is like a fire. It makes you lively if you are exposed to it to a certain extent, but if you read too much of it, your soul can't stand the glory and burns up.

Thus you choose to turn to the New Testament, specifically the Gospel of Matthew.

~~~

You finish reading it and it's midday.

In particular, one verse caught your eye.
Matthew 5:28

"But I say to you that every one who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

What do think of this?

[Try and control yourself]

[Look at women lustfully]

>> No.35142521

>>35142147

Finally caught up!

No idea which was which, though.

>>35142493
>Control Self

Hey, QM, did we beat Coobs' compulsion to lust after Madoka?

>> No.35142527

>>35142493
>[Try and control yourself]

>> No.35142535

>>35142493
>>

>> No.35142542

>>35142493
>[Control yourself]

>> No.35142546

>>35142493

>> No.35142555

>>35142521
>lust after Madoka
Oooo yes that good! Mmmm but I want black...

>> No.35142708 [SPOILER] 

>>35142521

OOC

Nah, it's just our lust for others was so strong it overpowered us wanting to tap Madoka.

END/OOC

>>35142527
>>35142535
>>35142542

With your newfound faith, you take the Law of God really seriously.

You know the girl you love.

You will keep her in your heart and spurn the image of the others and you will love Sayaka, not lust after her.

What do now?

[Surf web for general knowledge]

[Research about Kaname Madoka]

-2.5% BEM

-Lose Acquired Trait Lustful

+1 Blue point, +1 Red point.

55.5% BEM

Romance Points - Black: - 17, Pink - 6, Green - 3, Blue - 41, Yellow 2, Red - 20

>> No.35142742

>>35142521
How are we even able to beat the compulsion? Madoka's supposed to have crazy high power from her wish unless we're in the first few time loops.

>> No.35142752

>>35142708
>[Research about Kaname Madoka]

>> No.35142822

>>35142742
>>How are we even able to beat the compulsion? Madoka's supposed to have crazy high power from her wish unless we're in the first few time loops.
Our love is pure!

Why did we lose so many points in the other routes?

Anyhow

>[Research about Kaname Madoka]

>> No.35142827

>>35142708
>[Surf web for general knowledge]

>> No.35142844

>>35142708
> [Surf web for general knowledge]
Well, at least we aren't lustful anymore.

>> No.35142890

>>35142708
>[Surf web for general knowledge]

>> No.35142905 [SPOILER] 

>>35142822
Oops, forgot to include in post.

Losing Lustful due to Scripture did it.

GIGANTIC PLOT SPOILER (As in SERIOUS)

The religious path Kyousuke is on is not the path of Ned Flanders. In a path of eventual despair and breaking in a godless world. You may thank Kyubey.

>> No.35142940

>>35142905
>not the path of Ned Flanders

No shit.

How do we got on the REJOICING express to taking-pleasure-in-the-pain-of-others-ville?

>> No.35142942

>>35142708
>General Knowledge

I liked black the best, but it's a fool's bargain with Mado in the pictures and automatic reset if she died, so there's no point going that route.

When are we at, anyway? ETA to Walp's when?

>> No.35143003

>>35142940
Once we lose the Holy Grail War.

one can dream

>> No.35143189

OOC

Pic somewhat unrelated

>>35142822
>>35142752
Pro-Madoka

>>35142942
>>35142890
>>35142844
>>35142827
Pro-Web

New QM protocol.

Overwhelming majority (2/3) overrides early post priority rules.

END OOC

Even after losing that strong horrible lust for every girl in sight, you still find yourself pull to Kaname Madoka in the back of your head. For the moment, you ignore the urge to go and cyberstalk her. It's so unnatural how you find yourself pulled yourself to her. You don't even have a history with her.

Thus, you browse the net.

What do?

[Look up the Haramihama incident Nakazawa was ranting on about yesterday.]

[Learn about firearms]

-2.5% BEM (Order)

+1 Black point

53% BEM

Romance Points - Black: - 18, Pink - 6, Green - 3, Blue - 41, Yellow 2, Red - 20

>> No.35143208

>>35143189

[Learn about firearms]

>> No.35143236

>>35143189
>GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS

>> No.35143242

>>35143189
>[Learn about firearms]
We need that 53% BEM down

>> No.35143243

>>35143189

>Harachima

I'm curious.

>> No.35143246

>>35143189
[Learn about firearms]
For black.

>> No.35143344

>>35143246
>>35143242
>>35143236
>>35143208

You choose to research about guns.

You feel divided on two topics; the human aspect of the gun and its history in contrast to its tactical use as a weapon.

What do?

[Research the history of firearms]

[Research the use of firearms]

+5% BEM (Researching about guns in a hospital is Chaotic)

+2 Black points, +1 Yellow point

60.5% BEM

Romance Points - Black: - 19, Pink - 6, Green - 3, Blue - 41, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35143361

>>35143344

[Research the use of firearms]

>> No.35143365

>>35143344

>>35143344
>Use

I'm confused.

Are the points for each girl indicative of our desire for them, or their willingness to deal with us?

>> No.35143367

>>35143344
>[Research the history of firearms]

>> No.35143410

>>35143344

>[Research the use of firearms]

I have a feeling history will lead us to yellow. No thanks.

>> No.35143465

>>35143344
>[Research the history of firearms]

I have a feeling history will lead us to yellow. Yes please.

>> No.35143499

>>35143344

>Use

>>35143365

I think it's a little bit of both. We get points both for interacting favorably and fantasizing about them, after all.

>> No.35143551

OOC

>>35143365
>>35143499

I will say that 'romance' is misleading. I should change it to 'interaction points' next time, because all that means is that an action will lead us down a path closer to a given girl.

>>35143410
B-b-b-ut Mami's mammies <joking>

END/OOC

>>35143410
>>35143361
>>35143365

A gun is a tool to be used. You have no interest in the history of guns or the eras in which they existed and how they existed. All you want to know is how they will be of maximum utility to your role as an Executor Initiate.

What do?

[Research about firearm strategy and operations]

[Research about firearm tactics]

+2 Black points

+3.75% BEM (chaotic)

67.5% BEM

Romance Points - Black: - 21, Pink - 6, Green - 3, Blue - 41, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35143594

>>35143551
>[Research about firearm strategy and operations]

Fuck, this is having a toll on our BEM.

>> No.35143596

>>35143551
I'm assuming tactics is stuff we can apply by ourselves, and strategy/operations is on a higher level.

If so,

>tactics

>> No.35143601

>>35143551
Sorry, just 60% BEM

>> No.35143602

>>35143551
>[Research about firearm strategy and operations]
Its no good if it break down.

>> No.35143609

>>35143551
>>[Research about firearm tactics]

>> No.35143723

>>35143602
>>35143594

1. Victory vs Supernatural, God Tier (75%)
2. Making a girl happy (35%)
3. Victory vs Supernatural, Catastrophic Tier (30%)
4. Victory vs Supernatural, High Tier (25%)
5. Victory vs Supernatural, Normal Tier (15%)
6. Victory vs Normal, Total Strength 100 (10%)
7. Victory vs Supernatural, Lower Tier (7.5%)
8. Victory vs Normal, Total Strength 10 (5%)
9. Victory vs Normal, Total Strength 1 (2.5%)
10. General Order behaviour (2.5%)
11. General Good behaviour (2.5%)
12. Torturing Kyubey (2.5%)
13. Killing Kyubey (1%)

Don't worry. You just need to kill a thousand people or so. You're a Zealot of Justice for a reason. And there are plenty of scum in the Industrial District.

>>35143602
>>35143594

You research about suppressive fire and logistic and then try to get the general idea.

Suppressive fire is the use of gunfire, aimed or not, to degrade the performance of an adversary. This allows an enemy to be "pinned down", i.e. distracted for another person to destroy.

Logistics is the supply of these firearms. Shooting is only half the battle. There is also the need to supply bullets and do it adequately.

What do?

[Rest until noon]

[Continue reading about guns in a hospital]

+3.75% BEM

+2 Black points

63.75% BEM

Romance Points - Black: - 23, Pink - 6, Green - 3, Blue - 41, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35143750

>>35143723
>[Rest until noon]

>> No.35143751

>>35143723

>Rest

>> No.35143762

>>35143723

[Rest until noon]

We will have to go kill people, I guess. Or farm the fur balls.

>> No.35143783

>>35143723
>[Rest until noon]

>> No.35143965

>>35143750
>>35143751
>>35143783

You choose to rest until noon. No point in trying to keep looking about guns, bloody, murderous little things.

~~~

You take the time to snooze until noon.

Do you continue to rest or will you surb the web?

[Rest]

[Surf web]

-2.5% BEM (order)

61.25% BEM

Romance Points - Black: - 23, Pink - 6, Green - 3, Blue - 41, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35143985

>>35143965
>[Surf web]

>> No.35144006

>>35143965
>Rest

>> No.35144015

>>35143965
>[Surf web]

Perhaps we can look at some more moral things.

>> No.35144126

>>35144015
>>35143985

You decide to go surf the web.

What's on your mind?

[Nuclear weapons]

[Terrorism in the Third World]

-2.5% (Order)

58.75% BEM

>> No.35144192

>>35144126
[Terrorism in the Third World]

Kyousuke should go over there and purge the heretics.

>> No.35144193

>>35144126
>[Terrorism in the Third World]
The web is not good for our BDM

>> No.35144194

>>35144126
>Anything strange that's happened in Fuyuki, where our strange mentor is from

Both those options have "BEM! BEM! Who wants some BEM!" written all over tham

>> No.35144334 [SPOILER] 

>>35144192
>>35144193

LRA.DAESH. Al-Qaeda. Taliban. Naxalites...

All these organisations have different names but they have one thing in common.

They are immensely ugly.

The LRA are heretics, the jihadist ones heathens and the Naxalites...

It's just really depressing really.

+3.75% BEM

62.5% BEM

+2 Black points, +1 Blue point

Interaction Points - Black: - 25, Pink - 6, Green - 3, Blue - 42, Yellow 3, Red - 20

What do?

[Sleep until evening]

[Fantasize about Kaname-san]

>> No.35144374

>>35144334
>[Sleep until evening]

>> No.35144381

>>35144334
>[Fantasize about Kaname-san]
Like hold hands

>> No.35144406

>>35144334

[Sleep until evening]

>> No.35144510

>>35144374
>>35144406

+1 Pink point, -2.5% BEM (Order)

Kaname-san.

Always getting into your head and encouraging her to do indecent things with her.

Maybe it's a test of faith. Maybe it's just animalistic instinct and puberty fully kicking in. Either way, you are not amused with the fact you are obsessed with Kaname Madoka for no good reason.

You slam your head onto the pillow.

What do?

[Directly go to sleep.]

[Tell yourself you do not love Kaname Madoka.]

60% BEM

Interaction Points - Black: - 25, Pink - 7, Green - 3, Blue - 42, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35144532

>>35144510
>Sleep

I'm taking my own vote here.

Goodnight, all.

Thanks for running, QM. It's been fun.

Even more so after you accepted that 'priest' write-in.

>> No.35144535

>>35144510
>[Directly go to sleep.]
But I do.

>> No.35144562

>>35144510
>[Tell yourself you do not love Kaname Madoka.]

Always Homura.

>> No.35144640

>>35144510
>[Directly go to sleep.]
I fear even speaking to ourselves would count as NTR

>> No.35144708

>>35144640
Hahahaha aaaaa yes I fell that way too

>> No.35144918

>>35144532
>>35144535

You sleep.

It is dreamless.

~~~

You're being woken up

"...burst capillaries, a bleeding eye, swollen ears and joints, internal bleeding; it's a really strange set of symptoms and we know practically very little about it."

"So you have no idea about how my son got hurt that badly?"

It's your father's voice.

The doctor responds; "Practically yes, it's like as if he got a new disease or something."

You open your eyes and in front of you is the doctor and your parents.

And of course, on your side was Miki Sayaka.

Your beloved Sayaka.

Looking very worried despite what occurred some days earlier.

What say?

["Sayaka-chan! I'm so glad you're alright" with joy]

["Oh, hello, Sayaka."]

>> No.35144938

>>35144918

Stats

-2.5% BEM (order)

57.5% BEM

Interaction Points - Black: - 25, Pink - 7, Green - 3, Blue - 42, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35144970

>>35144918

>["Oh, hello, Sayaka."]

>> No.35144988

>>35144918
>["Sayaka-chan! I'm so glad you're alright" with joy]

>> No.35145092

>>35144918
>["Oh, hello, Sayaka."]

Why would we think she's not alright?

>> No.35145218

>>35144970
>>35145092

OOC: Because we saw her in a dream being bashed half to death? END/OOC

"Oh, hello, Sayaka."

Sayaka gloomily looks down, as if she is deeply hurt by your own pain.

"I heard Akemi-san found you in an alley."

Your parents and the doctor are busily discussing about your condition.

"She did."

She closes in a bit into you, whispering to year ears.

"She threatened you to keep you quiet about the truth, didn't she?"

What do?

["Akemi-san would not threaten me. She's an acquaintance and I won't have you accusing her of bad thing."]

["Maybe. Maybe she did. But I'll tell you the truth anyway."]

-2.5% BEM (Order)

55% BEM

+2 Blue points

Black: - 25, Pink - 7, Green - 3, Blue - 44, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35145235

>>35145218

>["Akemi-san would not threaten me. She's an acquaintance and I won't have you accusing her of bad thing."]

>> No.35145241

>>35145218
>["Maybe. Maybe she did. But I'll tell you the truth anyway."]

>> No.35145326

>>35145218
>["Maybe. Maybe she did. But I'll tell you the truth anyway."]

>> No.35145356

>>35145218
Wait, I don't remember being threatened...

>> No.35145488

>>35145356
She pointed a gun at us!

But yeah, I don't think she said if she cared whether we kept quiet or not.

>> No.35145712

>>35145241
>>35145326
"Maybe. Maybe she did. But I'll tell you the truth anyway."

You disregard her asinine attempts to place blame on Akemi Homura for anything.

"Miki Sayaka - The truth is..."

What say?

["...recently, I have been unnaturally obsessed with Kaname Madoka."]

["...I was tracking Akemi-san."]

-2.5% BEM (order)

+2 Black points, + 1 Blue point

52.5% BEM

+2 Blue points

Black: - 25, Pink - 7, Green - 3, Blue - 46, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35145733

>>35145712
Oops, forgot tripcode.

Captcha "prone lostexp". Hm.

>> No.35145742

>>35145712
>["...I was tracking Akemi-san."]
She don't need to know about our love for Madoka.

>> No.35145749

>>35145712
>["...I was tracking Akemi-san."]
I'm not sure if the other option is a good idea given what just recently happened between us and Sayaka

>> No.35145768

>>35145742
It's not love, it's an unnatural obsession

>> No.35145812

>>35145768
What the different? We are what 16?

>> No.35145816

>>35145768
Maybe that's what love is.

>> No.35145836

>>35145812
Madoka is 14 years also and she's in the same year as Sayaka, so I assume that's our age +/- 1.

>> No.35145846

>>35145836
Right than love it is!

>> No.35145892

>>35145742
>>35145749

OOC

The QM has now activated FULL SCHOOL DAYS MODE. REJOICE FOR THE NICE BOAT IS COMING CLOSER

END/OOC

"Miki Sayaka - The truth is... I was tracking Akemi-san."

Even for an Executor Initiate, you can feel immense amounts of rage coming from Sayaka.

"That's is what she's coercing you to say isn't she?! She's forcing you to say that and then she's threatening to kill you if you tell me, isn't she?!"

["Stop acting like a bitch, Sayaka!"

["So you're saying you can't trust a single word I say, Sayaka-chan?"]

+1 Black point, +2 Blue points

-2.5 BEM (order)

50% BEM

Black: - 26, Pink - 7, Green - 3, Blue - 48, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35145917

>>35145892
>["So you're saying you can't trust a single word I say, Sayaka-chan?"]
O come off it.

>> No.35145922

>>35145892
Both the options are BAD END. Let's try to think of something that has a chance of going better.

"No, you've got it wrong! I saw her using magical powers at the hospital, and I wanted to see what was going on..."

>> No.35145926 [DELETED] 

>>35145892
>["So you're saying you can't trust a single word I say, Sayaka-chan?"]
Both of these are rather harsh, but I guess this is the better choice

>> No.35145936

>>35145922
Changing my vote to this.

Also, we should probably ask her if she knows anything. There is so much that we haven't had a chance to ask her so far

>> No.35145974

>>35145892
>>35145917
This me. Changing my vote.
>No, you've got it wrong! I saw her using magical powers at the hospital, and I wanted to see what was going on... Do you know anything about it?

Like this?

>> No.35145985

>>35145922
This.

>> No.35146000

>>35145922
>>35145936

OOC

Invoking BEM increaser number 12, applying Acquired Trait Moral Fortitude LV 1, +3.75% BEM

+3 Blue points, +2 Black points

END/OOC

BEM: 53.5%

"No, you've got it wrong! I saw her using magical powers at the hospital, and I wanted to see what was going on..."

Sayaka face is frozen and she is staring at you in a strange mix of fear and shame.

She stands up from her seat and turns away. Preparing to leave.

What do? (COMPULSORY WRITE-IN, NO PENALTY)

>> No.35146028

>>35146000
"Sayaka, wait! I saw you in a dream fighting: you're like her too, aren't you? Tell me what's going on!"

>> No.35146029

>>35146000
>"Wait! Don't leave me!"
If that doesn't stop he from leaving
>"I saw you too!!"

>> No.35146034

>>35146029
So this? O Lord I not know what to do....

>> No.35146064

>>35146028
This.

>> No.35146132

The QM will let /tg/ think about write-ins until 0930 UTC.

Meanwhile, try your best guys!

Row row row your boat/ Gently down the stream/ If you see Makoto I~tou/ Pre~pare to scream!

>> No.35146155

>>35146132
Half an hour? I doubt we will come up with anything better by then. Can't we just combine the choices?
I need sleep ;_;

>> No.35146166

>>35146132
We are fuck.... o boy...

>> No.35146362

Maybe you could try a gambit like, "Wait, I have magic powers too!"

>> No.35146396

>>35146362
No that sounds like it will end badly.

>> No.35146411

>>35146362
Plz no
Keep in mind our parents are in the room with us

>> No.35146537

>>35146000
Well, I'd say best bet is not to comment on Homura OR Sayaka's expression and instead just lunge at her, fail, collapse on the floor then plead weakly for her to stay with us.

I don't think ANYTHING we say would realistically help. Just, pull out the headphones, get some music on and hold hands until the batteries die.

>> No.35146581

QM here, extending write in time until 1000 UTC

This is actually my first quest.

Pic unrelated. I'm not actually a Nurgle worshipper.

>> No.35146596

>>35146581
Tripcode, excuse me.

>> No.35146607

>>35146537
I don't agree with this course of action. If we say nothing to change her view of the situation we can expect her craziness to intensify, and I do not want a nice boat.

>> No.35146665

>>35146607
Oh yes you're right, sorry, I left out the last part of my post.

Once everyone has chilled out THEN we can discuss the elephant in the room.

>> No.35146864

>>35146000
"Wait, what are you going to do?"

...I am 13 min too late though. And most people are asleep.

>> No.35146959

OOC

>>35146028
>>35146064

Applying the regulation of earlier post priority...

End/OOC

"Sayaka, wait! I saw you in a dream fighting: you're like her too, aren't you? Tell me what's going on!"

Your parents and the doctor turn their heads around while Sayaka just runs away.

"Sayaka!"

It's no use. She's too far away.

What do?

[Rip out your IV and activate METRONOMO: ALLEGRETTO and chase Sayaka]

[Stay in bed]

OOC

Kyousuke has Inner Tempo Manipulation LV 2 (Can safely change inner tempo by 40%)

Kyousuke is currently in a 'serious' medical state level (better than 'critical') according to US convention http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_state#US_practice

End/OOC

+3 Blue points, +1 Black point, +1 Red point

Interaction Points: Black - 29, Pink - 7, Green - 3, Blue - 52, Yellow 3, Red - 20

>> No.35146971

>>35146959
>[Stay in bed]
Not that stupid.

They'll probably both survive.

>> No.35146984

>>35146959
>[Stay in bed]
Go back to sleep fuck this.

>> No.35147019

>>35146959
>[Rip out your IV and activate METRONOMO: ALLEGRETTO and chase Sayaka]
If its worth having its worth at least this.

>> No.35147041

>>35147019
The hell are you on about.

>> No.35147058

>>35147019
Normally I would be in favor of running after her, but we're not in good condition here.

>> No.35147065

>>35147041
She's a healer plus its pretty cool scene,

>> No.35147072

>>35147041
>5. Dangerous Inner Tempo control (15%)
>6. Being a adventurer (15%)
Sounds like this.

>> No.35147109

>>35147065
You don't make any sense. Shut up or start actually explaining your words.

You use pronouns without antecedents.

>> No.35147117

>>35146971
>>35146984

OOC: It's okay guys, Nice Boat mode is now deactivated. End/OOC

You opt to stay in bed.

You embrace your nature as a coward. Perhaps you don't deserve Sayaka. No; you never deserved her. Her admiration was given to an ingrate who could never truly find pride in his musical abilities, her trust to an manipulator who was only there to exploit her and her love to a lecher who only wanted to use her body.

"Kyousuke, what was that about?" Your father asks.

What do?

[Say nothing... Is that a camera over there?]

[Tell him a twisted form of the truth.]

+ 7.5% BEM (Chaotic and Evil)

-20 Blue points

Interaction Points: Black - 29, Pink - 7, Green - 3, Blue - 32, Yellow 3, Red - 20

OOC: >>35147065 Executor Kamijou doesn't know that. End/OOC

>> No.35147137

>>35147117
>[Say nothing... Is that a camera over there?]

>> No.35147139

>>35147117
>[Say nothing... Is that a camera over there?]
And Evil? How?

>> No.35147153

>>35147117
Oh I thought he knew she healed his arm.

>> No.35147195

>>35147139
I think its because we are being dishonest or something.

>> No.35147218

>>35147195
It all look Chaotic it me.

>> No.35147222

>>35147218
Go to bed already your posts make less and less sense.

>> No.35147247

>>35147222
Yeah 3:47 AM

>> No.35147280

>>35146581
>This is actually my first quest.
It shows.

>> No.35147304

>>35147137
>>35147139

"Kamijou! Talk!"

From a certain cold perspective, this made for good Executor training. But it hurt for you to be yelled at by your desperate and concerned parents.

Let them know nothing, deus vult...

~~~

They've finally relented. They knew they weren't going to get answers out of you.

You scan through your room. Nothing but cold moonlight.

Wait, is that thing a camera?

[Yes. Yes it is. Destroy it with a Black Key.]

[No. You're just paranoid.]

-2.5% BEM (Order)

+1 Black point, +1 Red point.

61% BEM

Interaction Points: Black - 30, Pink - 7, Green - 3, Blue - 32, Yellow 3, Red - 21

>> No.35147326

>>35147304
>[No. You're just paranoid.]
If we destroy it will they we destroy it right.

>> No.35147332

>>35147304
Why don't we confirm its a camera, before we start magically breaking shit.

>> No.35147342

>>35147304
Well, it probably is a camera. But set by the priest.

This is a weird, asymmetric vote, conflating what to do and what to believe.

[No. You're just paranoid.]

>> No.35147344

>>35147332
I was thinking the same thing, but we're bedridden.

>> No.35147352

>>35147326
If we destroy it they will know we did it.
Fuck am sleepy.

>> No.35147364

>>35132952
>Actions which increase the BEM
>Writing in an option
>plz let me railroad

>> No.35147370

>>35147344
We can chance pushing our crippled bodies...

Or we could call a nurse to bring the suspect object to us.

>> No.35147398

>>35147370
What could the camera see that would be so important as to jeopardize/delay our recovery? For that matter, what could the camera see that would be worse than letting it see us use our powers to destroy it?

>> No.35147402

>>35147370
bring it to us so later we can stick it between our bedridden legs while we masturbate in front of it?

>> No.35147454 [SPOILER] 

>>35147326
>>35147342

You find yourself completely exhausted by today.

First the priest and the fanaticism he fanned, eating your heart from the inside.

Then, Sayaka, turning away from your, denying you your answers.

What do?

[Sleep]

[Think about the recent freak events around you and try to tie them together.]

-2.5% BEM (order)

58.5% BEM

Interaction Points: Black - 30, Pink - 7, Green - 3, Blue - 32, Yellow 3, Red - 21

>> No.35147472

>>35147454
>[Think about the recent freak events around you and try to tie them together.]
That 58.5% BEM

>> No.35147482

>>35147454
I don't see what he can conclude here though.

I also don't understand why Yellow points even exist. There isn't even a body left for necrophilia.

>> No.35147483

>>35147454

>> No.35147487

>>35147454
Give the camera a show and go to sleep

>> No.35147501

>>35147482
Do we even know that. Because she might still be kicking, what with Homura still having braids and all.

>> No.35147506

>>35147501
Read the freakin' quest.

>> No.35147527

>>35147506
I missed part one.

>> No.35147540

>>35147527
...And? There's a thing called an archive. Why didn't you use it.

Why don't you use it now.

>> No.35147743

>>35147472
>>35147482
>>35147483

You think about the recent freak events around you and try to tie them together.

~~~
Your hand is miraculously healed
~~~
You become suddenly obsessed with Kaname Madoka despite never being close to her.
~~~
You have a dream involving a pink archer.
~~~
You try and seduce your childhood friend.
~~~
You have a dream involving a red lancer and blue swordwoman and you suspect the latter is your childhood friend.
~~~
You fight with a violin and discover you can control your inner tempo.
~~~
You read the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Iliad and become strangely confident.
~~~
You stalk Akemi-san and fail, landing you in the hospital.
~~~
You have a divine revelation telling you to become a priest.
~~~
You try and join the RCC but are discouraged by the length of time it takes.
~~~
You join a secret department of the RCC and are told to kill one of your teacher.
~~~

What do?

[Conclude that you know nothing, but will try your best to find out as much as possible.]

[Write it on a sheet and be determined to find the answers to every of your questions even if you have to drag yourself to the end of time]

-2.5% BEM (order)

56% BEM

>> No.35147772

>>35147743
>[Conclude that you know nothing, but will try your best to find out as much as possible.]

It would be nice to understand every single thing, but let's not lose sight of what's really important.

>> No.35147781

>>35147743
>[Write it on a sheet and be determined to find the answers to every of your questions even if you have to drag yourself to the end of time]
What's important is making sense of this bullshit

>> No.35147785

The QM will now go to sleep.

Tomorrow, the quest will start at 0530 UTC 28/9 due to the QM's high school final committments.

One final question: the QM intends to write a novelization. What does /tg/ personally think of this?

Godspeed, /tg/ and may Makoto Itou be with you.

>> No.35147807

>>35147785
>One final question: the QM intends to write a novelization. What does /tg/ personally think of this?

I always encourage people to pursue projects if they have passion for them.

>> No.35147810

>>35147743
>[Write it on a sheet and be determined to find the answers to every of your questions even if you have to drag yourself to the end of time]
Make sure to hide it.
>>35147772
Madoka right?

>> No.35147825

>>35147785
Go for it and good luck.

>> No.35147832

>>35147785
You mean a fanficization.

>> No.35147910

>>35147832
Change some of the terms, names and colors and that will be enough to fool most people.

>> No.35148109

>>35147910
Something this derivative, two times over, wouldn't really stand on its own.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action