Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/tg/ - Traditional Games

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.56701775 [View]
File: 468 KB, 1100x1376, 1502237003712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56701775

>>56701712
The thing is my LGS (a GW) has pretty much no terrain available, so their rules are less than useless.

Sure they would look pretty but I would be at a complete disadvantage every game.

>> No.56697255 [View]
File: 468 KB, 1100x1376, 1502237003712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56697255

>>56697054
Dark Angels, Blood Angels, and Space Wolves all get a fair amount of support.

>>56697074
I like the ignore cover, but it's so situational that it might as well not exist. Even Black Templars have more support. The exclusives for IF aren't worth taking, and their bonuses aren't anything special. It feels like GW spent all their time working on Ultras for the SM codex and all the others were a last minute rush.

>> No.56235793 [View]
File: 468 KB, 1100x1376, 1502237003712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56235793

Posting again 'cause new bread.

>>56235422
>are pretty attractive because they have more options than vanilla marines
I wish they would flesh out the other chapters more. Imperial Fists have awesome lore and looks, but their rules are so shit what's the point? They're basically just 'generic SM #3' while Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, and Ultras get all the goodies. (And then there's Iron Hands, but who the fuck plays Iron Hands?)

I would love it if they were ever to release Dorn, to make it so the last wall protocol was enacted so players could pick from any Imperial Fists successor to pair them all together. It would be fluffy, allow more customization, and look amazing.

It would also put them nearly on par with the snowflake chapters, but they'd still be massively lacking in special characters and such.

I'm not sure what they could do with the Iron Hands. Maybe allow them to work with a new sub-chapter made of the zombies from after Istvaan?

>> No.56235590 [View]
File: 468 KB, 1100x1376, 1502237003712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
56235590

>>56235422
>are pretty attractive because they have more options than vanilla marines
I wish they would flesh out the other chapters more. Imperial Fists have awesome lore and looks, but their rules are so shit what's the point? They're basically just 'generic SM #3' while Dark Angels, Blood Angels, Space Wolves, and Ultras get all the goodies. (And then there's Iron Hands, but who the fuck plays Iron Hands?)

I would love it if they were ever to release Dorn, to make it so the last wall protocol was enacted so players could pick from any Imperial Fists successor to pair them all together. It would be fluffy, allow more customization, and look amazing.

>> No.54772144 [View]
File: 468 KB, 1100x1376, 1494876421925.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
54772144

>>54772107
I want chaos to do better, its alot cooler when chaos actually damages the imperium and conflict isn't onesided.

>> No.53328452 [View]
File: 468 KB, 1100x1376, 1494876421925.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
53328452

>> No.53253355 [View]
File: 463 KB, 1100x1376, sentinels-of-terra.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
53253355

>>53253149
Thinking of starting a Marine army with them. Maybe Fists.



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]