[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 61 KB, 976x850, 2416982733_preview.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15672017 No.15672017 [Reply] [Original]

I have come to the conclusion that I have ADHD
>hurr durr ADHD isn't real
Yes it is. Every time I try to study from a textbook I'm just reading words and not understanding it. Every time I try to study from a textbook I immediately get bored and go on YouTube or play a video game. Every time I try to study from a textbook I fall asleep.

Denying the fact that I have a disability gives me a reason to not try harder. Knowing that I have a disability will give me a reason to try harder. I was not biologically programmed to fit in this society but I must adapt or die. I am hoping to get my prescription pills of Ritalin soon for the first time ever at the age of 22 so I can focus in college and not end up as a 30+ NEET someday. As long as it doesn't fuck up my brain I don't care about taking Ritalin, I NEED it so I can actually be a functional human being.

>> No.15672167

Ask your university to make you an appointment with a disability counselor, then ask the counselor to help point you to how to get assessed

>> No.15672268

>>15672017
Why don't you rule out hormonal issues and nutritional deficiencies first? ADHD shows evidence in childhood and doesn't just suddenly appear because you're burned out after high school.

>> No.15672502

the study that showed ADHD being more common in kids that were born later into the year proves that it is just nonsense made up by lazy internet addicted retards

>> No.15672530

>>15672017
you sure do seem to like talking about yourself on social media