[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 3 KB, 225x225, index.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14575351 No.14575351 [Reply] [Original]

Is evidence based altruism better?

>> No.14576145

>>14575351
reddit moment

>> No.14576190
File: 567 KB, 1080x608, anatoly karlin effective altruist.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Effective Altruism has been largely ruined by leftist faggots.

https://www.unz.com/akarlin/robin-hanson-canceled-from-ea/
https://www.unz.com/akarlin/sjws-vs-ea/

>> No.14576194
File: 48 KB, 652x425, existential risks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Scientifically, what is the most important cause area and why is it S-risks?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffering_risks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiZxEJcFExc

>> No.14576827
File: 164 KB, 256x256, Effective Altruism NeuralBlender.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Bump

>> No.14576845 [DELETED] 
File: 231 KB, 1247x880, lad phenotype.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The best kind of altruism is towards people who are genetically similar to you and agree with you on things (since predispositions towards certain worldviews are inherited). Just religiously adhere to the idea of volksgemeinschaft.

"effective altruism" roflmao is that coping with buying your boss a new yacht by spending your empty life making sure nigger apes who would slit your throat if they could can multiply?

>Famous philanthropists influenced by effective altruism include Bill and Melinda Gates, Warren Buffett, Sam Bankman-Fried, Dan Smith, and Liv Boeree.
lol these people are fucking evil just do what they claim to do bro!

Only altruism towards my mates and people who look like me, think like me and are related to me actually matters. If you love altruism so much you shouldn't piss it away helping people who hate you take up more space or your altruism will be in vein. Anything is permissible to people who aren't like you is permissible so long as you're not actively helping them. I should be allowed to rape niggers to death and piss on them. Animals don't count because animals can't genetically contaminate human beings and humans depend on the biosphere.

>> No.14576851 [DELETED] 
File: 231 KB, 1247x880, lad phenotype.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The best kind of altruism is towards people who are genetically similar to you and agree with you on things (since predispositions towards certain worldviews are inherited). Just religiously adhere to the idea of volksgemeinschaft.

"effective altruism" roflmao is that coping with buying your boss a new yacht by spending your empty life making sure nigger apes who would slit your throat if they could can multiply?

>Famous philanthropists influenced by effective altruism include Bill and Melinda Gates, Warren Buffett, Sam Bankman-Fried, Dan Smith, and Liv Boeree.

Only altruism towards my mates and people who look like me, think like me and are related to me actually matters. If you love altruism so much you shouldn't piss it away helping people who hate you take up more space or your altruism will be in vain. Doing anything is permissible to people who aren't like you is permissible so long as you're not actively helping them. You should be allowed to rape niggers to death and piss on them. Non-human animals don't count because animals can't genetically contaminate human beings and humans depend on the biosphere. You are an animal bound by the natural laws that come with being an animal so you should have a worldview and moral system based off that.

>> No.14576855

Only altruism towards my mates and people who look like me, think like me and are related to me actually matters. If you love altruism so much you shouldn't piss it away helping people who hate you take up more space or your altruism will be in vain. Doing anything is permissible to people who aren't like you as long as you're not actively helping them for no reason. You should be allowed to rape niggers to death and piss on them. Non-human animals don't count because animals can't genetically contaminate human beings and humans depend on the biosphere. You are an animal bound by the natural laws that come with being an animal so you should have a worldview and moral system based off that.