[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 456 KB, 1000x991, 16874531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12378412 No.12378412 [Reply] [Original]

What is the major driving factor behind all the anti-science/conspiracy folk these days?
It used to be that every once in awhile you'd run into someone that had a crazy uncle or aunt that was all into crystal healing or chem trails type bullshit, but now it has slowly become the norm. Why does everyone feel the need to pretend to be an expert instead of saying that they just don't know and move on?

>> No.12378418

extreme institutional distrust
justifiably so

politics
pharma/medicine
food
education
finance
media

take your pick. we've been significantly abused by all of these industries

>> No.12378426

>>12378412
Narcissism.
The quantity of morons has stayed about the same, but their average narcissism has increased.

>> No.12378439
File: 79 KB, 333x566, 2CC3F7A5-D09F-4AB0-B4AE-E2140B274393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378412
Me.

I’m doing it for fun. Pay attention to other things. Wisdom comes through knowing what to ignore. After all attention is the process by which the brain allocates its resources.

>> No.12378442

>>12378439
>After all attention is the process by which the brain allocates its resources.

>> No.12378464

>>12378412
Fits with postmodernism, but I think that's more a symptom than a cause.

>> No.12378479

>>12378412
the scientific community has becoming incredibly insular, and the subjects of research that might interest people have become more and more complex and almost impossible to explain on a layman's terms.

additionally, the social sciences are doing the same things they've always done, with modern Sigmund Freuds spewing their usual asinine verbal garbage that is administered by local governments (ie critical race theory, the "original sin" diatribe known as white privilege, LGBTQM+, etc.)

the average person is just looking for something to blame, and when the "experts" are telling you things that piss you off and you morally disagree with, you start lumping it all together.

>> No.12378485

>>12378426
This. I believe in chem trails to spite narcissists like OP.

>> No.12378494

Complete and total dissolution of any sense of unity within the US. In February, you were a racist KKKreTHUGliKKKan if you thought Covid was real and besides viruses don't exist and masks don't work. In May, you were a racist KKKreTHUGliKKKan and if you don't wear a mask you're going to jail.

When the sources of information people used to turn to turn out to be a joke, it shouldn't be surprising when people turn elsewhere. The fact that "elsewhere" is wrong, a literal con, and dumb is irrelevant, because at least Alex Jones is just trying to get you to buy a water filter and isn't outright malicious.

>> No.12378510

>>12378418 and >>12378479
people distrust what used to be respectful institutions, because the average westerner feels like these institutions now have it out for them. if you don't feel like these institutions are on your side, and you don't trust them, how do you know what is the truth and what is a lie?

personal example, I believe the idea that stanley kubrick filmed the moon landing to be incredibly believable, more believable than them live streaming themselves from the moon itself. am I wrong? almost certainly, but the government absolutely would lie out their teeth about this kind of stuff, had many good reasons to lie about the moon landing, and have been shown to lie about much more malevolent things like MKultra. my rationality is overpowered by my distrust of the institutions, to the point that I have almost instinctively chosen to assume their lies and find an alternate explanation.

>> No.12378520

>>12378510
k

>> No.12378523
File: 2.94 MB, 576x1024, 1591207027925.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378418
Go back to your containment board, chud. The problem isn't "justified institutional distrust", it's low IQ inbred rednecks who preach racism and hate anyone with a degree. Institutional distrust is not "justified". If anything the recent events with COVID demonstrate that institutional distrust and skepticism of scientific and medical experts is probably the biggest problem that we face today as a society.

Sometimes corporations, the media, etc. publish false news, but the vast majority of mainstream/reliable/non-conservative sources are acting in good faith and are willing to correct the record when it turns out they're wrong.

The real problem is that the far-right, white nationalists, etc. are reaching larger audiences than ever due to social media and podcasts like Alex Jones. Corporations and the media, on the other hand, will embrace progressive policies and racial equality, if that's what seems popular. The systemic problems we face do not stem from education, pharma, or the mainstream media, but rather from decentralized fringe sources like Alex Jones, and uneducated country hicks who smoke meth and then concoct ridiculous conspiracy theories about satanism and globalists. In other words, systemic problems are not caused by a small handful of corporations that are publicly traded on the stock-market and directly accountable to their customers and stockholders. In reality, most systemic social problems are rooted in the widespread ignorance, stupidity, and hate that you see primarily amongst the white working class. Again, I'm not trying to say that the media or pharma are completely blameless, but my point is that we can hold companies and news agencies accountable, and they are generally willing to admit that they're wrong if doing so will help their public image. The problem with some independent far-right podcast like Alex Jones or some schizos posting on /pol/ from his trailer park is that these people can't be held accountable.

>> No.12378529

>>12378412
internet makes it so crazies can connect and delude themselves into thinking they aren't fringe.
also, tech has gotten to the point where it is basically magic to normies.

>> No.12378532

>>12378523
projection: the post
i don't use /pol/ if that's what you're referring to
i'm cognizant of institutional abuse

maybe you want to glorify it because it's pandering to you now and promises to be sugar-daddy-communist for you

all of the institutions i've listed have, and still actively abuse the people

>> No.12378535

>>12378412
Clamped.

>>12378426
Very clamped. Reframing, projection, and fantasy are defense mechanisms highly used by narcissists. You're attempting to reframe beliefs you don't like as grandiose narcissistic delusions or feeble mindedness, and it's all projection on your part. Stop getting your sense of reality from psychologists on youtube.

>>12378418
>>12378494
>>12378510
These are getting closer.

>>12378479
This is clamped.

>> No.12378539

>>12378494
don't forget that the media is actively in on it with the "us vs them" rhetoric and actively defend horrible actions from their side, while blaring out even mild gaffes from the other. I've been hearing for months that cuomo, and other mayors from major cities, actively put their covid patients in elderly care homes, lied about medical devices being in short supply, etc. to politically attack trump. I don't even fucking know if it is true or not, I feel like I can't trust a single source anymore.

I would not be surprised if foreign powers like china intentionally sew these kinds of issues via their influence to attack the united states; they certainly have more than enough spies and monetary influence to do it.

the worst part is that trump is legitimately a loud-mouthed, arrogant douche, and I can't fucking stand him, but in the current climate I'd still vote for him again. in 2016 he represented anti-establishment, and most importantly HONESTY. it doesn't even matter if he is or is not an establishment liar, because the sheer hatred the media and goverment types had for him made him an underdog, and his willingness to be a cunt and say anything gave an illusion of honesty people don't expect from a 2-faced lying skunk politician.

>> No.12378546

>>12378539
Covid patients are being put in elderly care homes because Bill Gate's company Pivotal Ventures donated tons of 5G and WiGig equipment to such facilities. They're using it to kill them.

>> No.12378551

>>12378523
anon, even intelligent people distruct the institutions these days. we're at levels of societal misalignment that I don't think we've seen since before WWII. the 1950-1060 era was probably the golden age for the average western family, and while the 70-80-90's were good, it was a downward slope.

>> No.12378552

>>12378546
>Gate's
Gates' rather, obv.

>> No.12378562

>>12378546
people were getting covid (China Originating Virally Infectious Disease) in my city several months before 5G was available in the region

>> No.12378569

>>12378562
Did you ever see anyone with covid? Know anyone with covid? Visit hospitals to see them overflowing with covid? Find a death OF covid, not WITH covid? Is there unlisted 5G hardware or wigig in use?

>> No.12378580

>>12378412
On average critical thinking skills have not improved but access to information has gone up exponentially. We live in the age of disinformation and most humans in any era are not well equipped for it.

The rise of social media put the final nail into the coffin because disinformation now finds you... no longer do you have to put on your tin foil hat and troll the internet for it.

>> No.12378582

>>12378523
get wise to the fact that media is painting your boogeyman just like media is painting their boogeyman

people are put under stress, then the body (and identity) look for something to attribute blame to
as everyone is locked in and taught not to communicate with other groups, media completely designed perception, when existential, personal experience was meant to.

>> No.12378586
File: 106 KB, 449x449, NoTrust.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378412
Have you considered the possibility that you are just an idiot and that calling everything you don't understand "crazy" only advertises this fact? I am certain you will find the answer to your question once you do

>> No.12378588

>>12378523
also your post spouts so much hatred while saying other people are hateful
if you want to point fingers at others, first point it at yourself and see if you're clean of these things

>> No.12378592

>>12378586
You will never be safe until every sheep is thoroughly under your boot.

>> No.12378593

>>12378479
god damnit, i'm a natural scientist and I agree with this statement. I have a very difficult time explaining any research project i've ever worked on because most people do not have the fundamentals required to start having a conversation about functional inorganic nanomaterials. Which is no surprise.

I also resent being put in a basket with social scientists, but I can't say it isn't want is happening. :(
fuck

>> No.12378594

>>12378412
Hey, but chemtrails are real.

>> No.12378598

>>12378586
The problem is that "I don't trust x" quickly becomes osme fabricated truth i.e. a conspiracy.

Not trusting and not knowing the answer =/= I KNOW EVERyTHING CAUSE ThEY LIE!

>> No.12378600

>>12378598
Clamped.

>> No.12378602
File: 131 KB, 316x301, JEWEDTODEATH.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378412
>ha ha ha you are crazy if you don't blindly trust people that routinely committ every crime on the books and lie about everything
You have never been known to be very bright have you friend?

>> No.12378606

>>12378598
when the people who claim to say the truth appear to be lying, you find the truth elsewhere. simple as.

>> No.12378611
File: 507 KB, 447x434, sealclapping.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378592
truth be spoken here

>> No.12378614

>>12378606
but that doesn't make what you find true

That is a major fallacy, which I believe is a major driver for why so many people believe crazy shit. Not having an answer is terrifying for most people

>> No.12378623

>>12378598
I think more than "knowing" an alternative to be true, we can recognize something as lies, or a direction that we don't want to go, and then we simply try out a new thought process.

At this stage in our experience, we tend to think very binary and absolutist, so when going a new way it helps to "know" in order to have sure-footedness

When you don't know, you open yourself up to a world of possibilities and the potential for genuine enquiry, but you are also very susceptible to others who impose that they "know"

So I'd rather say, "not that way, lets try this" or "lets work under these conditions/ideas/perceptions etc."

>> No.12378636
File: 54 KB, 557x711, fedora.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They warned us.
They fought the right fight.
We made fun of them.
We didn’t listen.
Now we pay the consequences of our foolishness.
Soon we will beg them to return.

>> No.12378646

>>12378636
you are not the hero you pretend to be.

>> No.12378661

>>12378614
>but that doesn't make what you find true
So? Nor does it make it strictly and entirely false. What is the point here beyond "stay on the path, it's safer. Don't bother to explore."

Bullshit. You've internalized Orwellian thinking. War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength. Unclamp.

>> No.12378718

>>12378412
everything is an agenda and for some reason white people are trying to marginalize white people.

personally I just ignore what other people think on race because everyone just thinks in groups and can't appreciate the individual; I just form my own opinions. in my experience working with a bunch of different ethnicities both local and immigrant:

>asians work hard but are often very neurotic, and will show respect or disrespect you on the whim of the moment
>non-african blacks are very loud, like to constantly move and express themselves, and are at least a little bit shifty in some way, even if it's not something generally considered harmful.
>african blacks have all been very quiet, very rude, and strangely aggressive. I haven't met enough to make a general opinion but they've been a bother to work with so far.
native americans are all incredibly friendly and polite, even when they visibly don't like you, but have massive addiction problems, learning disabilities, etc. they also have a general distrust of white people, but honestly I can't really blame them.
>indians are hard to describe but I often find them to have what I can only consider to be a air self-important ennui. the ones I've worked with never talked to anybody, put zero effort into their job, and eventually quit. a lot of them, especially the uni students and ESPECIALLY the uni student women, seem to have a general disrespect for service workers; I have on more than one occasion overheard indian uni females laughing about and making fun of the bus driver and people who say thank you to said bus driver.
>middle-eastern people I have found to be unbelievably friendly, especially the women, though many of them are incredibly religious (islam, christianity, take your pick) and quick to anger. many of the men seem overly aggressive in conversation, but are still generally friendly.
>eastern europeans are emotionally cold, and the men are ASSHOLES. A S S H O L E S. all of them.

>> No.12378739

>>12378569
This lmao Ive been saying that for weeks no, even my mom who's a cashier in her 40's in a "french Walmart", who's kinda fat etc didnt got shit, and hell we live near Paris, but nothing really nothing at all,same on my friends etc, I've never seen one (1) case nor death of covid

>> No.12378755

>>12378569
pretty sure I got it in early february, I was so sick in the chest that I thought I was going to die, and my chest has been sore and my breathing uncomfortable ever since.

>> No.12378765

>>12378412
>What is the major driving factor behind all the anti-science/conspiracy folk these days?
Proliferation of falsehoods from mainstream media and government apparatus.
When everything else you see is lies, it's so much easier to consider flat earth to be true.

>> No.12378799

>>12378569
I know people with COVID. My mom is a nurse and she works at a nursing home in the Pacific Northwest. Pretty much everyone at the nursing home has contracted the virus, including both patients and staff. All of the staff members have reported relatively mild symptoms. Most of them have already returned or are expected to return, although apparently a few of the nurses aids quit after they got sick (low IQ pleb tier move). There have however been several death amongst the patients, although literally all of them were 70+ and had multiple pre-existing conditions. It's definitely real and it definitely kills old people that are already weak, but so does the common cold.

>> No.12378809

>>12378799
Yes, but are they getting wi-fi'd, wigig'd, or 5G'd? Are they breathing in whatever garbage those disposable masks are doped with? They burn my lungs just wearing them briefly, definitely something wrong there. Wouldn't be surprised if they were doped with silver or copper nanoparticles.

>> No.12378814

>>12378799
Good post
>>12378809
Schizo post

>> No.12378816

>>12378814
Answer my question, mofo.

>> No.12378846

>>12378412
It's not that people are anti-science, it's that they don't trust the people doing the science because there's corruption on every level of society and people are waking up to that.

>> No.12378968

>>12378412
Lot of behavior from major institutions driving public distrust. A good example would be in the early weeks of Covid when you had hundreds of media outlets, government officials, and even healthcare professionals telling everyone 'don't use masks, they don't work, blah blah blah' only it became pretty obvious pretty quick that this was just a load of bullshit to prevent a run on PPE gear. On the one hand, I understand the importance of preventing that, but on the other, you're essentially making the case that it's okay to lie to peoples' faces about extremely important shit in the name of some 'greater good'. It's no wonder then that people are hesitant to trust those same institutions when they make similar sounding claims.

>> No.12378971
File: 515 KB, 451x452, hotdog.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378846
The biggest irony is that people will say that some entity is corrupt because it has incentives to be corrupt. But whatever competitive viewpoint they adopt from an alternate entity is completely safe from any corruption incentives.
Cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug.

>> No.12378989

>>12378479
>the subjects of research that might interest people have become more and more complex and almost impossible to explain on a layman's terms
I believe this to simply be the result of a lack of creativity on the part of researchers. Any concept can be explained in layman's terms with the proper application of language and analogy... it's just that as concepts have become more complex it requires a lot more effort and experience to find the right words or the apt metaphors to apply.

>> No.12379003

Listen to me.
I get dumber when I wear my glasses.
Trust me.

>> No.12379030
File: 203 KB, 480x419, studies show.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>conspiracy
Science is practically dead now, the rot that started in 1969 has eaten it from the inside out. We need a full reboot of the whole academia

>> No.12379038

>>12378412
Its at least partially manufactured.
Hostile foreign competitors are actively facilitating the spread of misinformation, particularly through social media, with the intent of destabilising the West.
This has proven incredibly effective during the coronavirus pandsmic in particular, but has also created the broader trend noted in your post.

>> No.12379043

>>12378510
>he government absolutely would lie out their teeth about this kind of stuff, had many good reasons to lie about the moon landing, and have been shown to lie about much more malevolent things like MKultra

The lies about MKULTRA stem from the fact that it was all a huge larp by a bunch of hippies getting high on acid and blowing government money on absolutely fucking ridiculous shit that didnt just fail, it was an absolute disgrace taxpayer money was spent on trying it in the first place. It was that much of an embarassment.

>> No.12379044

>>12379038
>People with criticisms of the way we do things are just being duped!
>Don't be gullible!

>> No.12379046

>>12378989
researchers don't explain shit in layman's terms because they don't want to. STEM is becoming a societal class of its own, and they don't want to associate with the uneducated masses.

also, it says right in the hippocratic oath: share your knowledge with peers and students, and with absolutely nobody else"

>> No.12379049

>>12379043
Beyond clamped. Shill.

>> No.12379056

>>12378529
>tech has gotten to the point where it is basically magic to normies.
Tech has been basically magic to normies since the discovery of fire

>> No.12379063

>>12378569
One in every five Americans personally knows someone killed or hospitalised by COVID 19

>> No.12379066

>>12379063
So if I go ask say 10 people, I should know someone.

Oh wait, I did that.

>> No.12379076

>>12379044
>criticisms
you and I both know that's not what I was talking about.

>> No.12379080

Internet gave dumbfucks a voice. It gave them a platform to congregate and perpetuate their shitty ass copes that tend to develop into half assed theories about this conspiracy or that. It completely demolished society which is now bursting in its seams directly because of that. We all thought this thing is gonna be a wonderful tool for knowledge and the betterment of manking and its just Karen getting more and more redpilled on facebook until inevitably it all ends in fucking blood.

Like most here, I used to be rights focused and libertarian but fuck it, no more. You let these people do what they want you'll find yourself getting stringed up over some bullshit. Muzzle these motherfuckers or at least tie their real names to shit they say.

>> No.12379081

>>12379066
>n=10
Take a statistics class once you are done taking your meds

>> No.12379111
File: 71 KB, 929x706, post-normal-science-graph.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378412
Climate change hyperbole and the acceptance of post-normal science by the mainstream scientific community (i.e. subordinating science to political goals) destroyed scientific credibility in the mainstream.

The unwillingness of the scientific community to lead on and defend the application of science to human hereditary (eugenics), nuclear power, and expansion rather than retreat of space exploration, and instead act as a meek weathervane for whatever liberal opinion of the day is, amounted to a self-abdication of science as the leading policy maker of society. Climate change hyperbole then killed off the residual role of science's social standing.

>> No.12379133
File: 26 KB, 488x248, 164846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12379111

>> No.12379145

>>12379046
True, some people in the sciences are just faggots.

>> No.12379150

>>12379080
>Muzzle these motherfuckers or at least tie their real names to shit they say.
Enjoy getting fired from your job because you said "nigger" once in Counter-Strike five years ago.

>> No.12379180

>>12379150
It may surprise you to learn that isnt actually a problem for most people

>> No.12379243

>>12378412
For one, there's a tendency to worship science by some, who will tell you to "believe the science" and all that. Treating science as infallible is as idiotic and anti-science as denying it completely.
It also makes academia even more insular and static, which is a huge problem. Liberal arts have been incestuous for ages, but the sciences are getting that way as well. Without any outside skepticism, there's no reason for that to change.
However, complete disbelief only ends up reinforcing the science worship, since it's so extreme that it appears irrational.

>>12379111
>Act as a meek weathervane for whatever the liberal opinion of the day is
I think part of it is because it's incredibly hard to accurately describe some scientific processes, especially ones like climate change. Trying to talk to liberal arts people about it will inevitably fail, since liberal arts people generally can't understand the science and ironically tend to be the ones to tell you to "believe the science".
Also, scientists, like most people, tend to value stable jobs more than their intellectual integrity. Agreeing with the zeitgeist can occur just because it ensures that they keep getting paid by those in power.

>> No.12379270

>>12379003
What the actual fuck i thought it was only me

>> No.12379299 [DELETED] 

>>12379180
>implying people should get fired for racist comments they made on the internet years ago
>implying you have never said anything mean or hurtful in your whole life

If you think you've never said anything mean or controversial, then you're actually the exact type of person who is inconsiderate and incapable of seeing things from other people's perspectives.

'Conspiracy theorists' and science deniers have always been around, and they actually used to be eve more prevalent than they are today. Basically anyone who is Christian is also a conspiracy theorist and a science denier, and these people constitute a much larger percentage of the population than QAnon types or Alex Jones fans. Of course, normies like you are not bothered by Christfags because Christfags typically support capitalism, the political establishment, and woke identity politics. Don't get me wrong, I think Alex Jones types, QTards, libertarians, etc. are completely retarded, but I'm still a lot more concerned about the political establishment than some borderline illiterate republican who thinks that the democratic party has some secret communist agenda.

Also you can't blame the lockdown of 'muh nazis' or 'muh conspiracy theorists'. US government officials including BOTH Trump (republican) and Pelosi (democrat) were downplaying the virus and telling people not to wear masks and to continue shopping and traveling. You can't dispute this because even the mainstream media acknowledges this. E.g. here is Nancy Pelosi https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

If the government and corporations actually care about us, and the real problem is just the anti-establishment types, then how come the government just gave a MULTITRILLION DOLLAR bailout to the corporations, whereas the budget for the stimulus checks was literally a few billion dollars? How do you explain PRISM or Operation Northwoods or the Iraq war?

>> No.12379302

>>12379046
"Sorry we couldn't publish your paper on genome-wide CRISPR–Cas9 screening revealing ubiquitous T cell cancer targeting via the monomorphic MHC class I-related protein MR1 because you didn't provide enough analogies so that the mechanic down the street could understand. Yes, we know he got a 'C' in high school biology 10 years ago."

>> No.12379310
File: 2.88 MB, 888x888, 1587272416882.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12379180
>implying people should get fired for racist comments they made on the internet years ago
>implying you have never said anything mean or hurtful in your whole life

If you think you've never said anything mean or controversial, then you're actually the exact type of person who is inconsiderate and incapable of seeing things from other people's perspectives.

'Conspiracy theorists' and science deniers have always been around, and they actually used to be eve more prevalent than they are today. Basically anyone who is Christian is also a conspiracy theorist and a science denier, and these people constitute a much larger percentage of the population than QAnon types or Alex Jones fans. Of course, normies like you are not bothered by Christfags because Christfags typically support capitalism, the political establishment, and woke identity politics. Don't get me wrong, I think Alex Jones types, QTards, libertarians, etc. are completely retarded, but I'm still a lot more concerned about the political establishment than some borderline illiterate republican who thinks that the democratic party has some secret communist agenda.

Also you can't blame the lockdown of 'muh nazis' or 'muh conspiracy theorists'. US government officials including BOTH Trump (republican) and Pelosi (democrat) were downplaying the virus and telling people not to wear masks and to continue shopping and traveling. You can't dispute this because even the mainstream media acknowledges this. E.g. here is Nancy Pelosi https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

If the government and corporations actually care about us, and the real problem is just the anti-establishment types, then how come the government just gave a MULTITRILLION DOLLAR bailout to the corporations, whereas the budget for the stimulus checks was literally a few billion dollars? How do you explain PRISM or Operation Northwoods or the Iraq war?

>> No.12379319

>>12379299
>If you think you've never said anything mean or controversial,
I didn't say that. I said that I, like most people, am not the kind of sperg who goes around yelling nigger in voice chat and as a result I dont have to worry about being fired for it.

>> No.12379385
File: 70 KB, 640x958, 1582429389457.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12379319
(1) Thats a logical fallacy. The fact that most people do not need to worry about these kind of accusations does not entail that it is justifiable. Even if a problem only effects a small minority of people, it is still an issue.
(2) You just casually said nigger in your post, which completely invalidates your claim.
(3) You are missing the point. The question is not just about whether you said the word nigger on CS. The question is whether censorship and deplatforming are acceptable political tool, and whether ordinary citizens should face legal, social, and workplace consequence for controversial social media posts and interactions. Saying nigger on CS was just one example. The fact that you can't appreciate this distinction makes me think you have autism, which once again makes me think that you are exactly the type of person who would need to worry about censorship and deplatforming.

>> No.12379398

>>12379385
(1) nothin wrong with me
(2) nothin wrong with me
(3) nothin wrong with me
(4) nothin wrong with me

>> No.12379407

>>12378412
>Why does everyone feel the need to pretend to be an expert instead of saying that they just don't know and move on?
many factors, two of them being the internet and the Democrats polarizing the population and making everyone into fanatics.

>> No.12379430
File: 105 KB, 1111x1481, 1587922607795.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12379043
>her dur if one top secret experiment failed, that means they all failed and the CIA are da good guys now

The fact that MKULTRA was unsuccesfful, does not entail that all of these operations were. Moreover, you are relying on incomplete and biased information that has been declassified by the government. No government would just admit they were engaging in illegal activities and human experimentation. It like you haven't even heard of a 'partial hangout'. For instance, the Turkish government denies that it oppressed Jews and Orthodox Christian during the Old Yishuv and WW1, and the Chinese government denies much of the details of the Great Leap Forward as well as the ongoing Uygher genocide.

Also what about:
Operation Northwoods
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

PRISM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

COINTELPRO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Operation MOCKINGBIRD
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

The Pike Committee
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_Committee

>> No.12379461

>>12378412
I think the biggest part of it is social media and algorithmic content curation/personalized advertisement effectively delivering carefully tailored weaponized retardation to the must gullible and vulnerable people for money.

>> No.12379497

>>12379385
>You just casually said nigger in your post, which completely invalidates your claim.
4chan isn't voice chat you dumb nigger

>> No.12379521 [DELETED] 

>>12378412
In a word, organization and networking. Organizing and industrializing misinformation on an information native network, is new to human experience.With the internet you can maintain a one-way mirror between you and believers who have a completely isolated experience. Never before seen in human evolution. Kinda scary.

>> No.12379533 [DELETED] 
File: 54 KB, 788x699, 1551071471341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12379407
More and more people are realizing that a hardened population of very intelligent people who really know whats going on will never succumb and will prevail informing a new generation of information warriors to carry the flame

>> No.12379547

>>12378412
>Anti-Science
No, I’m anti-scientist. You used to be able to rely on the scientific community to at least be subtle or nuanced about injecting their liberal narrative into what is supposed to be an unbiased presentation of evidence.

>> No.12379590

>>12378412
Constant bullshit and seemingly a collective refusal by the scientific community to recognize and explain the inherent fallibility of science

>> No.12379614
File: 325 KB, 572x431, humanity.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.12379615

>>12379547
The day when all of Trump's apparatchiks have cleaned out their desks and taken their magic 8-balls with them, staff scientists are going to throw a party the likes of which the world has never seen

>> No.12379631
File: 130 KB, 300x300, ohgod.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12379615
this level of redit should be an executable offense on this board

>> No.12379681

anti-scientists are ngmi because they cannot into thinking from first principles.

All they can do is form mobs and break things and scream "How??" and "B-but!!"

>> No.12379711

>>12379180
>lol, jokes on you, i've never once said or done anything controversial in my entire life
anyone who says this is a liar or suffering from early onset alzheimer's

EVERYONE has said or done SOMETHING that SOMEONE could be offended by

>> No.12379714

>>12379631
Nothing in that post is untrue.
I can only imagine the relief being felt across the EPA right now, for example

>> No.12379720

>>12379711
Yeah, but most of us aren't retarded enough to say it on public record

>> No.12379723

>>12379720
protip: messages sent over cellphones or the internet are not private record.

>> No.12379729

>>12379714
The vast majority of the scientific field doesn't give a fuck, I guarantee it. For everyone who isn't a climatologist or a social """"scientist"""", this has all had basically no impact on us. I haven't magically had difficulty getting grants because orange man bad. Pretty much anyone I know who doesn't like Trump dislikes him on policy issues, not because he's magically made their jobs harder by being in office.

The EPA is literally the only org that probably cares. If you work for FDA or NSF I can't imagine you'll even notice a difference.

>> No.12379732

>>12379615
>Be low temperature plasma physicist
>Working on developing new non-perturbative diagnostics
>Fags - LOL JUST USE PROBES
>Me - actually we can't trust that the results from probes are reliable in a lot of low temperature, atmospheric, or magnetized regim-
>Fags - LOL THIS ANTI-SCIENCE TRUMPER THINKS PROBES DON'T WORK!! LOLOL!!!
You want to know why so many laymen fall for bullshit pseudo-science? It's because actual science has become so fucking dogmatic that it's quickly becoming indistinguishable from religious doctrine. Everyone with a degree thinks they know everything and will happily shit on anyone who disagrees with them or even questions their precepts.

If scientists want people to trust them, they need to stop acting like smug retards.

>> No.12379745

>>12378593
I do silicon memechem and I can tell you that I have never had trouble explaining what I am doing or why. Of course it's all very arcane garbage that is probably never going to be relevant, but I still have a solid idea where it could go.

>> No.12379751
File: 238 KB, 599x378, 0f6beba6b2cd461aabbe1b8d2d355330.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

why do dogmatic people like to use the word anti-science? if you get pissed that someone is attacking your beliefs instead of seeing it as a good thing then you're the definition of a modern pseudoscientist. unironically if you use the word anti-science you're most likely anti-science, you're making it sound like a religion where people who opposes x ideas are considered heretics

>> No.12379757

>>12379720
>public record
If you think that matters you're living in a dream world. It doesn't if it's on public record or not - I've seen people get canned because of private conversations someone else eavesdropped on. It's full on big brother shit now: You have to mind what you say and do every fucking second of every fucking day and if you slip up for a moment you're done.

>> No.12379767

>>12379751
The issue is that these people are attacking things that are done amd they even you explain to them why and how they are wrong they will refuse to accept it.
For instance, if someone says the earth is flat no argument you can offer them is going to convince them. If someone says 5G are mind control rays, nothing you can possibly tell them will make them believe you. Because these people lack the prerequisite knowledge to understand and are unwilling to learn what they need to understand.

The way they are challenging established knowledge is usually incredibly uninformed and not useful for anyone involved.

>> No.12379775

>>12379751
Unironically it's because "institutional science" as opposed to analytical investigation (i.e. scientific method) is a tool of capitalist control over the population. I am not joking. The industrial complex discovered decades ago that it can prop literally anyone in front of a camera wearing a lab coat and telling you "Do X" in some saccharine tone and the general population will give them authority. They don't even have to be scientists now. Bill Nye is literally a propaganda icon, kids are indoctrinated to see him as a pleasing authority figure, and he has zero qualifications to teach half the shit he does. Doesn't he literally just have a P.E. or something?

>> No.12379845
File: 12 KB, 319x158, images[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378412
Oh, gee, I don't know. When "science" becomes unscientific is it a wonder that people start believing unscientific things?
It's all part of the broader phenomenon of the collapse of the West. We had a good run bois, but everything comes to an end. Unless...

>> No.12379863
File: 243 KB, 837x1200, crusader.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12379845
>unless
https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/prophecy-of-the-third-sargon_tlVxAAMntM13i4v.html

>> No.12379926

>>12378412
Chemtrails are real and lack of school education
>>12378479
This

>> No.12379952
File: 42 KB, 790x530, AJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am proud of you anons, you have come a long way in a relatively short time. WE ARE TAKING THIS REALITY BACK GET READY FOR THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE YOU ARE LIVING IN YOUR FAV ANIME PLOT

>> No.12379975

>>12378412
Political identity

>> No.12380078
File: 62 KB, 1024x754, 1795da3f28e5352631f74dc1afaabf9f[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378479
>additionally, the social sciences are doing the same things they've always done, with modern Sigmund Freuds spewing their usual asinine verbal garbage that is administered by local governments (ie critical race theory, the "original sin" diatribe known as white privilege, LGBTQM+, etc.)
>the average person is just looking for something to blame, and when the "experts" are telling you things that piss you off and you morally disagree with, you start lumping it all together.

All of this is very true, but let's not forget that we are seeing Galileo-type shit right before our eyes (see >>12379845). That's more than just "telling you things that piss you off and you morally disagree with", this is inquisition level stuff, minus the torture (for now). During the 50's and 60's there was a high level of trust in science and in the "system". Then after these "Sigmund Fred types" got hold of academia we have seen bullshit piling up on bullshit. So the average person has lost faith in the "system" and, as you correctly said, starts "lumping it all together".
For example this is a list of "correct" (expert) opinions to hold:
- the disfunction of Africans is due to white racism/slavery/colonialism
- global warming is real
- vaccines don't cause autism
- gender is a social construct

Only half of these are true, but the thinking process of the average right wing / Alex Jones type goes like this: "Wait, he is bullshitting me on Africans and gender, he sure is bullshitting me on global warming and vaccines! Chemtrails are real! 5G causes cancer! And..."
So we are in this rather absurd situation where both the experts (backed by the left) and the conspiracy types (stereotypically on the right) are wrong, and the few remaining discerning people have nowhere to go.

tl.dr. Science has become a tool of leftist propaganda and people on the right don't trust it anymore and will start to believe the most inane things if they suit their worldview.

>> No.12380090

>>12378523
I'm stupid but I'm glad I'm not this stupid. You are an embarrassment

>> No.12380124

>>12379043
>>12379430
Mkultra wasnt unsuccessful you fucking morons

>> No.12380150

>>12379732
The nuke wing of the DOE will miss him

>> No.12380152
File: 12 KB, 396x427, seriously4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>The problem isn't that we've turned science into a fucking joke; it's that these people over here aren't going along with the joke.

>> No.12380163

>>12380150
Woops
>>12379729

>> No.12380176

>>12379729
>The vast majority of the scientific field doesn't give a fuck
This. Most of us realize the sad truth that the person in the White House and even the party with a majority in Congress makes basically fuck-all difference to research. Democrats can projects about as often as Republicans. Republicans issue new grants about as often as Democrats. Both parties wax on about how they're the party that cares the most about scientific research, but will immediately turn around and bitch and moan about the pittances that schools and labs get instead of spending that money on X, but won't do shit as long as you're producing results. Etc, etc, etc.

>> No.12380218
File: 69 KB, 904x691, ERzggE5U0AATCE3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12380176
>vast majority of the scientific field

We weren't talking about the "vast majority of the scientific field".

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the outgoing admins doesn't have his car keyed. Would be a damn shame and another black eye on the troubled Public Relations image of "scientists", lmao

>> No.12380224

>>12380124
lol says who
the cia?

>> No.12380255
File: 947 KB, 500x281, giphy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

You are fucking retarded.

>> No.12380264

>>12380224
You don't eradicate an expirement from the records if it was a failure. Keep in mind the origin story of mkultra coming to the public eye and you should understand that what little we saw of it wasn't everything they were trying to do. Mkultra shut down and they made another program to build on what they learned

>> No.12380299

Even only 20 years ago there were a handful of gatekeepers to information. Now any dumbfuck can go on the interweb and read shit that looks plausible.
Anybody with half a brain can see that the mainstream media and the govt are lying, but it takes a full brain to understand how to self-vet information and merge data from multiple sources into a coherent and accurate narrative.
So you get people looking into alternative news sources without real critical thinking, parroting nonsense conspiracy theories.
That’s not to say there aren’t intelligent “conspiracy theorists” out there, but the Q boomers and other fagbook users are the majority.

>> No.12380308

>>12378523
Bunkerchan trannie pls kys.

>> No.12380320

>>12378412
Actually it's easy
There is an abundance of wonder and a desire to know. But there's a remarkably low amount of information that gets to people.
On top of this, there is a general proclivity for people to want to feel like they're special in some way. A conspiracy theory is the perfect vehicle for that as you are in on the secret. Your life now has meaning as you know "THE TRUTH" that "THE MAN" doesn't want you to know.
You're thus emboldened and you feel like what you say and do has meaning now.

>> No.12380326

>>12379497
Are you retarded? We aren't just talking about voice chat on Counter Strike. That was just one example that was used in a joking manner. Since you seem to be slow, let me be a little more explicit. If anon supports targeting, doxing, and deplatforming people who say controversial things on the internet, then he himself could end up the victim of these kinds of practices if it was discovered that he is using the word nigger.
Besides, saying nigger on CS is not all that different from saying nigger on an imageboard. If we get to the point that we ostracize people for saying racist thing on video game chat, then I also imagine we would enforce the same policy for imageboards.

>> No.12380331

>>12378523
I bet you are a psychologist or a social """scientist""". I say this as an Electrical Engineer: You will never be a real scientist. Now fuck off and go back to dilate and return to reddit, bunkerchan or whatever leftist shithole you came from

>> No.12380366
File: 2.87 MB, 460x460, chink_food.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12379720
We were talking about things you do or say on the internet. Pretty much everything you say is on the internet is logged and recorded. You have a low IQ if you do not appreciate this fact. Even the stuff you post on an anonymous imageboard like this can be logged and recorded. Have you never heard of Edward Snowden?

Besides, whether or not most people have said controversial things on the internet is irrelevant. The question is whether it is okay to target, censor, deplatform, and dox for doing so. How many people engage in this kind of behavior is irrelevant. Something unfair and corrupt is not magically okay just because it only effects a small minority of people. Surely you don't think burning alleged witches at the stake was justified just because it only happened to a small percentage of people? That is the fallacy of relative privation.

>> No.12380371

>>12379497
The point stands though - someone who doesn't have the willpower to go a single conversation without saying something offensive on a mongolian noodle-making forum also doesn't have the willpower to spend every waking moment looking over their shoulder and checking to make sure they don't get caught having a slip of the tongue or making an off color remark or a joke that's in poor taste.

>> No.12380375

>>12380320
>muh feel special cop out
Shut up kike

>> No.12380380

>>12380375
>>/pol/
You have to go back

>> No.12380422

>>12380124
Reread my post retard (this one >>12379430).
I never said that MKULTRA was unsuccessful. What I said is that the CIA CLAIMS that it was unsuccessful, and that this could just be a partial hangout https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout

>> No.12380428

>>12380422
One, yes you did. You quite literally say
>The fact that mkultra was unsuccessful
Its LITERALLY the first sentence. Two, thanks for the article, i knew of the concept but didnt know the term, thats exactly what i had in mind when making my post. Thats exactly what they did.

>> No.12380436

>>12380428
>In April 1953 Gottlieb became head of the secret Project MKUltra
>Gottlieb, the son of Hungarian Jewish immigrant parents, was born in the Bronx in 1918.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's like they are born to fuck with people minds

>> No.12380444

>>12380436
The rabbit hole goes to the center of the earth anon. Be careful

>> No.12380461

>>12380444
You know, at the time the jews in the US were not so numerous. But you always find them in those kind of places. Must be a cohencidence.

>> No.12380478

>>12378539
>I don't even fucking know if it is true or not
It is. Even the original Seattle outbreak only got big in an overcrowded nursing home. COVID-19 might as well be the flu. The political overreaction to it was done deliberately to enable fraudulent mail in ballots in the US.

>> No.12380484

>>12379461
>>12379038
These, but more broadly this: The ever- increasing efficiency and pervasiveness of technology that either can be, or is explicitly contrived to, or organized to, or gradually modified to, produce and distribute paid speech. This makes it increasingly profitable to the people who produce it, and to the people who pay for it in order to profit from whatever they happen to be selling, which has the net effect of causing fraudulent claims of every possible description to proliferate to the exclusion of those that are less distorted in one fashion or another. Advertising by its nature is deceptive, but there is so much of it and so many kinds of it as to immerse the whole planet in it, much to the advantage snake-oil salesmen, demagogues, scam artists, tabloid "journalists", propagandists, troll farmers, shills, authoritarian states, cult leaders, and the impresarios of any kind of inordinately preoccupying circus, from televangelism to extremely bad History Channel pseudo-documentaries to YT conspritards to this billboard & graffiti-vandalized slum of a website owned by a dumb Asian grifter with a little aid of, and smiling approval of, bureaucrats of certain American alphabet agencies. This is the reason that the only board on this website where this broader phenomenon is sometimes treated accurately and for what it is, is /g/, since some of them actually work in and research the industries and systems which depend most for their existence on advertising revenue or outright subsidization from one source or another. The notion that paid speech is equal to free speech, or that fraud and slander campaigns get an unlimited pass provided they are thinly masked as entertainment or comedy, isn't a new or even particularly American idea, and is as old as prostitution or the entourages of lackeys that cruel despots depend on to exist, but the latest means and legalistic rationalizations for it are peculiar to its expiring empire.

>> No.12380512

>>12378523
Mainstream media doesn't really correct the record on things, though it should. Also just because they have an opinion other than yours doesn't mean you should default their reality to that of a low IQ redneck. After all a lot of these hicks took coronavirus more seriously when it was a giant "?" and there was footage of people falling over in china than the clueless masses who were probably watching their avengerwars unknowing of what was happening and the gravity of it. If they backpedaled on their fear because the mortality rate is low then that's justifiable. After all this isn't the bubonic plague. It's just intolerable in the modern age because we're smarter than ancient people and we shouldn't have to suffer, and also we need our government to save us from any inconvenience that nature creates for us.

>> No.12380748

>>12378412
Fraudulent elections
https://youtu.be/1_P3-Z2MV5I
Contradictory experts
https://youtu.be/DSzphVP-wmE

>> No.12380795

Just take a look at the right wing media complex and you'll get your answer.

>> No.12380809

>>12380795
Low IQ answer

>> No.12380826

>>12378412
Nowadays "science" means believing white men are the devil and that children should be given hormones if they ask. Since these are pretty absurd, people naturally question other scientific "facts" too.

>> No.12380854
File: 60 KB, 1022x575, civil-rights-protest-apollo-gettyimages-695984462.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
Yeah thats why the quality of our food and water has improved steadily over the past few decades and why policy focus is on real threats to our society like the fucking disastrous psychological effects of public education, the annihilation of the family, dangerous, environmental dangers like pollutants and urban sprawl, real and immediately viable solutions to the energy crisis like nuclear energy, as opposed to fringe bullshit diversions like "anthropogenic global warming", the further expansion of the welfare state, the expansion of the school system as we know it, wind and solar, meaningless social 'issues' like transsexuals and instituting 'democracy'...
Oh wait nevermind youre just a fucking fool.

>> No.12380874

>>12380854
Is that pic real?

>> No.12380882

>>12380874
https://www.history.com/news/apollo-11-moon-landing-launch-protests

>> No.12380890

>>12380882
That pic looks like a trolling attempt from /pol/. What the hell, were they this stupid?

>> No.12380892

>>12380874
you've never heard this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

>> No.12380897

>>12380882
I wouldn't be surprised if KGB instigated the protest. Genius move.

>> No.12381157
File: 794 KB, 650x800, settledsci.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AMERICA IS FIGHTING FOR ITS LIFE AGAINST A VICIOUS MULTINATIONAL TAKEOVER
https://www.bitchute.com/video/G33T2qZpnzbn/

>> No.12381187

>>12378636
I hope the guy in pic made it

>> No.12381210

>>12378412
An opaque oligarchy of experts ruling the world has nothing to do with science or rationality. Experts are experts in their domain and nothing else their policies disregard anything other than their domain and as with all other ruling classes once you put them in charge they'll put themselves before anything else.

>> No.12381217

>>12378523
>Accusing right-wingers
>"Mainstream/reliable/non-conservative"
Holy fuck, it is for people like you that the world is going wrong. Their extreme response comes from YOUR extreme attack to their believes.

>> No.12381219

>>12378569
Go to a fucking hospital, idiot

>> No.12381263

>>12378523

You assessment of the problem is that people, even the people you don't like (albeit justifiably so), can talk to each other?
Is that it? The danger is that another group is using the civic right and social technology that its all in our best interests to maintain as a right?

anon, I suspect that you haven't thought this through, as a result of being mildly retarded.

>> No.12381379

>>12378611
The girl has the face of an adult

>> No.12381411
File: 315 KB, 402x617, pennies for the hungry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12380890
Remember that the Apollo program was going on at the same time as the Civil Rights Movement. There were a lot of people in the African American community who genuinely believed the entire space program was a waste of money. And to be fair, a lot of Americans felt the same way. We like to look back on the Space Race with rose-tinted glasses imagining everyone was watching events unfold with bated breath and barely-contained excitement, but the reality is that many Americans thought it was a wasteful endeavor. Oh everyone and there mother turned out for the Apollo 11 mission, everyone huddled around televisions, all the papers published stories cataloging every step of the journey, etc... but the moment it was over most of them went back to not giving a shit about space. The headline of the New York Times just one week after Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the surface of the Moon was, "Blacks and Apollo; most couldn't care less". Within a month of the first landing the NYT and other papers like the Chicago Tribune and the Washington Post were filled with articles ranting about the wastefulness of the space program and how selfish White people were wasting billions on space exploration while seemingly ignoring racial, social, and economic justice issues in America. The media response to the Apollo 12 landing four months later was basically "ugh, this again?", and by the time Apollo 13 rolled around the following April (the third manned mission to another celestial body in a year) NASA basically cancelled all of the scheduled broadcasts of the mission because none of the news networks thought the story was worth covering (until the accident happened).

That's my big concern about the space program going forward. It seems like so much of the public is obsessed with demanding increases in welfare, demanding basic income, demanding 'free' healthcare, etc. I'm worried the same people who turned on NASA in the 60s and 70s will do so again today.

>> No.12381655

>>12378412
>>12378412
Science today denies basic biology, for it claims that a male (XY chromosome) transforms into a female (XX chromosome) when he castrates himself.

Science today denies basic evolution, for it claims that there are no hereditary genetic differences between racial groups that have been separated and isolated for tens of thousands of years.

Science today denies sexual dimorphism, for it claims that there are no biological differences between males and females.

Science today will purge accomplished scientists such as Dr. James Watson, the scientist who discovered DNA, for stating basic facts on racial biology.

Science today is ideologically driven nonsense, and it will reject any inconvenient science to protect the agenda from any threats.

>> No.12381680

>>12381411
I know that, but that particular slogan is pretty fucking dumb, unless I'm missing some context.
If it said, "For the cost of the lunar lander we could feed all the poor in America for a month" I'd understand.

>> No.12381706

>>12378523
Spot on analysis. We've spent the past 40 years allowing right-wing psychos to dictate the terms of the discourse without any push-back, or even commentary, to the point where every insane conspiracy theory like trutherism, birtherism, anti-vax and Q has become acceptable to the mainstream.

>> No.12381725

>>12381706
>Spot on analysis
Lol at all the low iq fags outing themselves in this thread.

>> No.12381726
File: 270 KB, 450x360, texan2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12381706
>Spot on analysis.

>> No.12381729

>>12378412
schizophrenia

>> No.12381742
File: 61 KB, 599x480, brainwashed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378412
Here is the thing about psyops and brainwashing. They aren't very effective if every tom, dick and harry knows they are happening. Just because you are too stupid too understand something doesn't mean everyone does. You should be embarrassed you are this dumb but dumb people rarely have the wherewithal to realize they are dumb much less be embarrassed about it. Find the dumbest posts in this thread that you can, that is your company, the feathers of the birds you flock with

>> No.12381778

>>12381729
You deserve to die, but the elite will make sure to keep you around.

>> No.12381840
File: 526 KB, 595x600, blmsoy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12381706
>the right are the conspiritards for noticing observable reality and backing up their claims with facts

>> No.12381853
File: 101 KB, 600x600, 1586294258381.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12381706
Exactly. Your free speech ends when its starts to have negative, real world consequences for the rest of the community. White america as a group has shown that racism and conspiratorial thinking is ingrained in their identity, their culture, and their psychology. I support free speech and public discourse, but there needs to be limits in place when we're dealing with people who literally think that the DNC is run by Satanic pedophiles, that Biden is a a secret communist, and that slavery should be brought back.

When it comes to you personal interests and political opinions, then yes you absolutely can and should have free speech, even if you are some hardcore right wing Christian contract theorist. But public forums are different. Social media is different. When it comes to the internet, news, etc. then there absolutely should be limits of 'free speech' because allowing just any retard to voice there opinion can lead to serious harm. In public settings we should be relying on actual experts, journalists, politicians, scientists, artists, athletes, etc. not on the opinions of someone like Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson. We you let ignorant, bigoted people who don't believe in science or reason take control public discourse, that is exactly how you end up with dictators like Hitler or Mussolini who take over their countries.

>> No.12381867

>>12381706
>Spot on analysis. We've spent the past 40 years allowing right-wing psychos to dictate the terms of the discourse without any push-back
>... apart from the censorship, the blacklisting, the ostracizing, the endless harassment...

>> No.12381877
File: 25 KB, 228x289, perimeter of wisdom.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12381680

>> No.12381881

>>12378412
I have an MS in mechanical engineering and a BS in math and I'm anti-science. Academia is so far-left and corrupt that you can't trust anything that comes out of it. I honestly wonder how long the current system will last.

>> No.12381882

>imagine listening to the City of Man rather than the City of God
AntiChrist
Christ
Who will you side with?

>> No.12381887

>>12378418
This, the ruling class brought this on themselves. now they reap the reward of disenfranchised people questioning the very basis of reality because they have been abused to the point of insanity.

>> No.12381953

>>12381853
I agree I want to limit your stupidity from spreading by liquidating you and all the other retards like you

>> No.12381969

>>12381853
And who gets to be in charge of deciding what people and what opinions are and aren't permissible? Would you still be okay with these kinds of restrictions if, say, 20 years from now people you don't agree with end up in power and decide people like you and opinions like yours aren't permissible?

>> No.12381990

>>12378412
Those nutjobs arent your enemy, theyve been disenfranchised by evil rulers. insstrad of demonizing them, reach out to them.

>> No.12382051

>>12378523
sauce?

>> No.12382073

>>12381853
>We you let ignorant, bigoted people who don't believe in science or reason take control public discourse
I remember when I was 12 and this retarded and thought I knew everything. A real shame when an "adult" is still this stupid however

>> No.12382081
File: 997 KB, 1795x1949, 234-2349669_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-angry-npc-angry-npc-wojak-clipart.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378412
>What is the major driving factor behind all the anti-science/conspiracy folk these days
>Everything I don't like is a conspiracy
>All conspiracies are invalid

>> No.12382084
File: 8 KB, 184x154, chris_20perron1_full.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378479
Nah. You're just a narcissist.

>> No.12382091

>>12380795
>Right wing media complex
The neolibs get CNN, NBC, ABC, and MSNBC, but somehow there's a "right wing media complex" because Fox News exists.

>> No.12382101
File: 310 KB, 939x640, D0C29776-55C6-4DC6-AAC4-C91888FE02AB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/pol/ has shown me that some percentage of humans (and 100% of /pol/) is so dumb they are basically monkeys. Add evil on top of that and you have a recipe for this shit.

Take this for example: this image successfully brainwashed everyone on /pol/ into believing a conspiracy. But there’s no page number in the source, the content is highly suspicious, there’s no perspective, etc. This is the level of stupidity you’re confronting. The solution might be to forcibly sterilize them or something. You wouldn’t have to feel bad about it in the case of the evil ones like /pol/-yps

>> No.12382104

>>12382091
Fox News is bigger than all of those combined. The fact is, the majority of media brainwashing going on in this country is conservative.

>> No.12382112
File: 1.13 MB, 195x229, reactionWhat.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12381853
if someone doesn't know the difference between 'their' and 'there' their opinion should be discarded immediately. that way we can save time, no need to rebut your idiotic ideas.

>> No.12382117
File: 1.99 MB, 332x215, CageLOL.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12381853
>rely on "actual experts" like journalists and politicians
LOL

>> No.12382127

>>12382104
It's not bigger than all of those combined, dumbass, it has a larger audience. Fox used to be smaller, but then your lovely neolibs decided to start bringing on critical race theorists and gays to yell about how this country was oppressive and, surprise surprise, suddenly people aren't so interested anymore.

Maybe your problem is you used Walter Cronkite's reputation as leverage instead of as a guide. It's not rigged, sweaty, you're just losing.

>> No.12382130

>>12382112
His vocabulary and overall grammatical skill suggests he does know the difference and the mistake was due to another factor. Ironically your post proves you are stupid.

>> No.12382135

>>12382127
Larger audience than all of those combined, meaning the right wing news is brainwashing the majority of people. I know this doesn’t fit in with your delusional fat right victim complex but facts don’t care about your fee fees

>> No.12382153

>>12382101
>Everyone who I don't like is stupid and evil
>/pol/ hurt my feelings, they should be subject to [evil acts] because my feefees are hurt

Classic leftism mind virus, you shed tears of sorrow as you put a bullet through a mans head and steal the saved winter grain of the remaining family at gunpoint, why did that man have to commit evil against you? He was probably an evil fascist, no one else would've denied a stranger all of his last desperate savings, how evil of him, you should probably rape the family as punishment for his evil deeds, but you have to shoot all of his neighbours too to meet the purging quota, maybe you'll come back in the weekend.

>> No.12382165

>>12382153
Why are you dishonestly summarizing someone else’s post and then responding to a strawman? Moron

/pol/ has inhumanly low intelligence and morals as evidenced by all of their propaganda and the way they have ruined boards like this one

>> No.12382166

>>12382135
Again, people choosing not to watch your news channels doesn't mean they're a media complex. What's your solution look like, strapping people to a chair to make them watch Don Lemon calling them a racist white bigot? Most people watch Fox News because its coverage doesn't consist of yelling about Trump and telling them they're bad for existing. That doesn't make Fox a "media complex", it makes your news retarded.

You cheated and still lost, and now you're arguing that the fact that you lost means you didn't cheat. Hint: five news sources parroting the same news is a media complex. One channel is not.

>> No.12382176

>>12382166
Your mental gymnastics are funny. Must be difficult to pretend you’re a victim while also bragging about no one watching leftist media. That direct contradiction jej

>> No.12382188

The funniest thing is that conspiracy nuts don't even realize they're constantly hurting their own movements. They could logically and concisely communicate their views with reputable citations, but instead they spam random youtube videos and pasted together screencaps that look like ransom notes. The nail in the casket is defensive tantrum that follows when someone doesn't take them seriously. Conspiracy nuts on both sides of the political spectrum do this. Yet, they will always call the other side 'sheep'.

>> No.12382195

>>12382176
So you don't contest that left wing media is less watched because people just don't want to watch it?

>> No.12382208

>>12381157
>bitchute
Opinion discarded. Apologies.

>> No.12382210
File: 632 KB, 1280x687, PolSpergs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382165
>pol!!!;!!!!!
this is the most hilarious boogeyman of all time. imagining saying some stupid shit like this and having the stones to talk about someone else's intelligence. lock your doors pol gonna get ya! I am dressing up as pol for Halloween next year to scare retards like you and make you seethe

>> No.12382216

>>12382210
>calls pol a boogeyman
>admits to being from there, posts neonazi propaganda image
you all really aren’t human. I’m impressed by how stupid you are, it’s bordering on non-sentience.

>> No.12382262
File: 8 KB, 218x231, 4AB0E315-DAB5-4C7F-A629-3D0A7053282B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
look up the replicability crisis you braindead fucking nigger retard. the facts are out there. quit praising science as the new religion. 'I LUH SCIENCE' you're so fucking unbelievably stupid and cringe.

>> No.12382291

>>12382262
Anon you’re from pol, you are dumber than most animals. You are not allowed to insult anyone, ever. Your own mom hates herself for shitting you out.

>> No.12382329

>>12382135
You're delusional.
Disney/ABC, NBC, and CBS control major non-news brands that they can use for propaganda.

Fox News is just Fox News. It has nothing to with any other Fox branding anymore.

>> No.12382332
File: 1.05 MB, 900x489, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382216
>admits to being from there
This only happened in your mind schizo. You have something wrong with your mind you little fucking weirdo. You have serious issues

BOO! take your meds schizo

>> No.12382338

>>12382329
disney owns fox now, has for a year or more. the movie studio anyway not sure about the news

>> No.12382340
File: 44 KB, 640x449, EYW4LGSXgAApk7v.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382188

>> No.12382344

>>12382332
it seems like you’re not actually human so let me spell it out for you. you posted a propaganda image defending neonazi shills online, with about 400 lies in addition to horrible grammar. this means you are from /pol/, which by extension proves you are one of the lowest life forms on this rock.

>> No.12382345

>>12382338
Fox News has nothing to do with Disney.

>> No.12382350
File: 28 KB, 653x264, socrates.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382291
>the level of cope and seethe
tranny, tranny mo nanny banana fanna no manny (or female)

>> No.12382351

>>12382338
And the head guy at Disney switched from a Jew (Bob Iger) to a white Christian (Bob Chapek) which has made /pol/ panic almost as much as when a white guy took over the federal reserve kek

>> No.12382352
File: 29 KB, 450x559, gay.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378418
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M THE VICTIM

its irresponsible shiheads like you who backstab the rest of us by enabling that bad corporate behavior. you participate in all of that bullshit and then you complain about how its not good enough after all the media bullshit advertising indoctrination that you choose to trust in doesn't turn out to be true.

>> No.12382359

>>12382350
>the lack of self awareness in posting this
>suggesting that a /pol/ sludge has ever once won an argument or even come close to it
you should’ve been aborted

>> No.12382369
File: 292 KB, 1920x1080, dilate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382344
all your schizo seething is humorous anon when you are this mentally ill are you completely oblivious as to how cringy and crazy you look? I have always wondered this.

please keep seethe posting this shit is cash

>> No.12382383

>>12382369
how come you far right witless spammers talk and think about trannies so much? the obvious suspicion is that you’re all in the closet

>> No.12382400

>>12382208
when you get fucked in the ass so much by trannies and dildos does poop leak out of your butthole without even having to relax your sphincter or actively push it out?

>> No.12382410
File: 2.72 MB, 240x234, joker5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382383
>you secretly want to cut your dick off just like me

>> No.12382412

>>12382383
>implying there is anything wrong with being Trans

You sounds like a hateful bigot. I bet you're a neonazi incel who lives in his parent's basement.

>> No.12382420

>>12378412
For me, it's because, there isn't much to do. Sitting on a PC isn't using my creativity. Reading a science book though interesting, doesn't ultimately scratch the itch of me discovering anything myself.

Follow in the foot steps of others? Well, no. That's not exciting. Like your picture, some apes might go off on their own for a little while quizzing what they see or probing around to experience things in certain ways.

In a world where no one really knows why the world is there. Every ape is free to guess and string together his own experiences and create his own frameworks.

>> No.12382423

>>12382091
You know there are right wing newspapers, websites, talk radio, podcasts, youtubers, bloggers etc. The quality is shit, but it still exist. Why are you pretending it doesn't?

>> No.12382426

>>12382410
/pol/ NPCs are constantly obsessing over trans. instinct tells us that people like you are hiding something very related.

do you know how many times per day a normal person thinks about dilation? zero. just for an idea of how demented and clearly closeted you are.

>> No.12382434

>>12382423
It’s funny how they’ve all been brainwashed by /pol/ while whining the media is left wing. They truly have no awareness.

>> No.12382435

>>12378523
When your parents bury you they'll use your real name.

>> No.12382444

The difference between lefty and righty conspiracy theories is that the former are considered dogma while the latter are considered bunk. What a bullshit world we live in.

>> No.12382467

>>12382444
Right wing conspiracy theories tend to be dumber and overtly evil, which explains the discrepancy.

>> No.12382493

>>12382467
>Left wing conspiracy
A cabal of global billionaires is controlling the world and quite literally enslaving Africans. We ought to take their money away at gunpoint.
>Right wing conspiracy
Ok, well maybe we can recognize [scientific fact] concerning race? No? Oh ... ok?

>> No.12382502

>>12378412
> What is the major driving factor behind all the anti-science/conspiracy folk these days?
Russian propaganda. Seriously.

>> No.12382518

>>12382493
I think you have to read up on conspiracies.

>> No.12382541

>>12382467
Right wing conspiracies may be dumb, but that's not why they are considered bunk. They are considered bunk because the media is largely controlled by the left. Also I suspect that a lot of right wing conspiracies are mostly spontaneous memes that take a life of their own, while left wing conspiracies are professionally produced.
Also, as was already explained in this thread, my melaninated friend, a lot of right wing conspiracy theories are born out of the (founded) distrust of the leftist establishment. Right wing people have been lied and fucked so much by the "experts" that they don't believe anything they say anymore. That's how you get global warming denial or COVID denial.

>> No.12382543

>>12382518
These are the mainstream ones.
Left:
>muh Neoliberalism, profit motive governs literally everything, we need a revolution and to forcibly redistribute rich wealth
>trans genocide
>every institution in the country is racist towards the negro
>we have to reeducate the white people
>Trump is a nazi

Right:
>Jews control everything. Profit motive governs literally everything, and we need to rid ourselves of jew conditioning
>white genocide
>every institution in the country is racist towards the white man
>we have to reeducate the black people so they commit less crime

The difference is that theories from column number 1 are less evidence-backed (except Neoliberalism) and more popular

>> No.12382558

>>12378529
<this

>> No.12382587

>>12382541
>Right wing people have been lied and fucked so much by the "experts" that they don't believe anything they say anymore. That's how you get global warming denial or COVID denial.
What a weird way of saying they are victims of failed critical thinking and propaganda.

>> No.12382598

>>12382543
You're completely lost.

>> No.12382611

>>12382587
>What a weird way of saying they are victims of failed critical thinking and propaganda.
That describes you to a T.

>> No.12382620

>>12382598
Ok, elaborate. What are the other mainstream conspiracies I've forgotten. I think this is a good approximation of the overton windowsill, both left and right.

>> No.12382639
File: 41 KB, 492x450, HitlerYouth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382426
>do you know how many times per day a normal person thinks about dilation? zero
In a perfect world no one would have to ever to think about it but you fucking trannies are invading every space with your faggotry and mental illness and forcing it on other people with the full backing of jew funding and jew paid politicians but that's just a (((conspiracy theory))) right? Neck yourself tranny and go dial 8 to ask them to connect you to the CEO of faggotry. It will be jewy mckee, tell him I said hi

>> No.12382675

>What is the major driving factor behind all the anti-science/conspiracy folk these days?

I don't know.

>> No.12382682

>>12378412
If we had a thread like this, except for every post has the poster's sex and circumcision status and type attached, what correlations would we see?

Genuine question. I think there would inevitably be some effect.

>> No.12382721
File: 54 KB, 640x640, EjqQJj0WoAIRMeO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382598
How is he lost? Do you not keep up with politics? The partisan narrative today on the right is that the world is run by the evil socialists who want to take away our right and our Guns, and who literally worship Satan. On the left, the narrative is that the world is run by white nationalists and that literally all white people are inherently subconsciously racist.

Both sides are pushing factually and scientifically incorrect narratives, as well as conspiracy theories. No statement can apply to an entire racial group of people, and anyone who has studied evolutionary psychology or evolutionary anthropology would know this. Saying that white people are inherently racist is objectively false and conflicts with everything we know about race, evolution, human psychology, and genetics. In western countries they may possess some social advantages over other races, but in some respects, they have no advantages at all, and in other countries, non-Whites often have advantages. For instance, in Muslim countries Muslims have advantages of non-Muslims, in China the Chinese have advantages over the non-Chinese, etc.

If you don't see how both sides are misrepresenting their opponent and engaging in conspiratorial thinking, then you should learn basic behavioral economics. Look in Amos Tversky and Daniel Kahnemann. They are two of the most cited psychologists of the 20th century and they have extensively researched heuristic biases. If you think public discourse has gone to shit, then you are correct, and empirical research in behavioral economics, as well as game theoretic modeling, both suggest that the primary reason for the decline in public discourse is partisanship and the inability of the average person to reflect on their own ideology and acknowledge flaws in their own side of the debate.

>> No.12382773
File: 696 KB, 891x730, screencap.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382101
My curiosity was piqued and I actually looked up the book in question. I'm not surprised there's no page numbers listed in the infographic. Donnan's 'Documents' appears to be a hodge-podge of ship letters, bills of sale, notices, etc in loosely chronologic order. It does include pretty detailed tables containing information on the import of "negroes" to the colonies. Some are more orderly than others, New York's import records are condensed into a full list of all imports between 1715 and 1765 and covers pages 349-512 of Volume III, 'New England and the Middle Colonies', while the information on imports into Maryland is 'shotgunned' across a dozen different tables, and Rhode Island has no such assembled tables, the closest they have is customs records on ships departing to Africa.

Interestingly enough, I found confirmation of one of the names listed in the infographic - Aaron Lopez - he appears in a number of letters in the Rhode Island section and from what I've researched, he was a Jewish merchant who settled in New England and became involved in the slave trade (among many other industries). He was the owner for 21 separate slaving voyages out of Rhode Island between 1761 and 1774 (when importation of slaves to Rhode Island was banned) at a time when Rhode Island was averaging 10-15 slaving voyagers per year. Certainly it in no way proves the infographic's absurd implication that the slave trade was perpetrated exclusively by Jews, but the fact that this one individual accounted for not inconsequential share of the slave trade in the region and time he was active in is interesting.

A good rule of thumb where /pol/ is concerned is to take every single thing posted with a grain of salt until you or someone else finds credible corroboration. 95% of everything posted there is garbage, but that 5% that turns out to be true or have some element of truth can be important or at least of interest.

>> No.12382797
File: 3.14 MB, 683x3352, slavejews.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382101
>>12382773
>dabbed on

>> No.12382817

>>12382797
>DID YOU KNOW X, Y, AND Z WERE TRUE!?
>Huh, I looked it up and while there's no evidence of X and Y, isolated parts of Z were true.
>GET FUCKING DUNKED ON!!
This is exactly why we don't like you.

>> No.12382846
File: 58 KB, 540x537, 1573237953028 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382467
I guarantee that youve posted some approximation of both of the following
>white replacement is conspiracy and myth only believed by ignorant rednecks
>whites are losing their majority in white countries (and thats a good thing!)

>> No.12382859

>>12382467
>Right wing conspiracy theories tend to be dumber and overtly evil
I'll give you that most of them are a helluva lot dumber, but "overtly evil"?

>> No.12382878
File: 954 KB, 638x1044, libtard.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382817
>we
Who is we schizo the voices in your head? You know you don't speak for anyone else right? No human person anyway. Take your meds schizo

>> No.12382891

>>12382846
Affluent groups reproduce less than poor groups. White people are much wealthier than Latin Americans, which explains current demographic trends in the USA. It’s definitely not a conspiracy and if you think it is you’re retarded. You can thank your ancestors btw since they literally imported brown people to do the work they didn’t want to do.

>> No.12382893
File: 130 KB, 1236x439, image(3).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382846
https://archived.moe/his/thread/9825253/

>> No.12382900

>>12382893
It’s quite impressive how unintelligent antisemites are. A government entirely dominated by white non jewish Christians, and all it takes is some lazy mental gymnastics and vague references to “Jewish organizations” to successfully brainwash them. I do honestly believe that /pol/ is the single dumbest cult in the world.

>> No.12382909
File: 1.63 MB, 880x5594, LBJCryptoJew.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382900
silence chaim

>> No.12382931
File: 14 KB, 197x300, 1603023517773.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382891
>which explains current trends in America
No it explains trends among each ethnic group, it doesnt explain the fanatical obsession that very specific political and social groups have with the importation of one group, or with the continued behaviors of either group. Why are Orban and Abe railed against for instituting policies that encourage natives to breed? Why are such proposals struck down in Italy as 'racist'? Why is there no equivalent derision of large hispanic families? Where are the accusations of cosanguinity amongst hispanics, as its far more common amongst them? Why are whites targetted with culture memes that abhor reproduction, but hispanics are targetted with no such vigor?
>nuh uh none of thats true
Youre either a liar or a fucking moron the shits plain as day to everyone with fucking eyes
>its definitely not a conspiracy
Most things are, and demographic replacement smacks of a series of conspiracies far more convincingly than poisons in the food and water or the opioid epidemic, which clearly fucking are, same as cigarettes.
>you can thank your ancestors
Bold fucking move cotton too bad my ancestors are poor french and italians and migrated after the revolution. You fucking turbofaggot.

>> No.12382953

>>12382909
No seriously, when the Hart Cellar act was passed 99.9%+ of the people who influenced it were white Christian males. (Senate, house, executive branch). And yet even in such a clear cut case antisemites still find a way to screech and blame da jooz. You’re lowlifes beyond anything else I’ve seen. Just awful rotten people to your cores with intelligence to match.

>> No.12382959
File: 837 KB, 1280x3564, stalinsJews.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382953
silence you filthy little rat

>> No.12382960
File: 15 KB, 630x621, Dropper Chopper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382900
Cellar was jewish. Also by what fucking stretch of the imagination can you charscterize any modern western nation as 'dominated' by gentiles? White gentiles possess slim majorities in a large number of their own formal institutions, barely edging out an ethnic group that they outnumber by 33-40x in nearly every relevant nation. And thats without looking at media or finance.

>> No.12382961

>>12382931
Even if there was some merit to this idea, it doesn’t help that all the idiots who believe in white genocide are psychopaths who deny actual genocides. By being a generally evil cult of rats you enormously reduce the likelihood of anyone taking this garbage seriously.

>> No.12382970

>>12382960
>Cellar was Jewish
Great, so out of the 500 or so people responsible for passing that bill, ONE was jewish. You literally have sub-human intelligence anon.

>finance
Entirely dominated by white people in western countries.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
There are thousands of lies fundamental to neonazi ideology. You are literally the worst people on the planet. A zoo would be too good for you.

>> No.12382980
File: 109 KB, 720x563, malcomx2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382961
reaching jew levels 9000, bonus shekels deposited

This is Zionism
https://ugetube.com/watch/this-is-zionism_RxrflKrOSA3oryW.html

>> No.12382987
File: 870 KB, 752x666, 1605229896628.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just a remainder this how trannies holes look like.

>> No.12382989

>>12382980
This is a science board, no one is watching your propaganda trash you inbred moron

>> No.12382995
File: 114 KB, 580x584, Patton2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12382989
for the last time schizo yid boy you don't speak for anyone else, keep going though. I can do this all day

>> No.12383013

>>12382995
This quote spamming shit is a good example of a tactic you incels use that you’re too stupid to see works against you. The mere fact that intellectuals and prominent people who shared your views are so rare that I constantly see the same quotes posted over and over (and half of them are fake, what a surprise) just reinforces the fact that you belong to a retarded little cult. You’re goat fucking muslims and cousin fucking trailer trash and your lives are so pathetic and empty that screeching about da joos is literally your main hobby in life. do you have enough IQ points to realize how hilarious and pathetic that is? probably not. lose some weight fat ass, or did the jooz fill your cupboard with snacks again? sub-human loser shill

>> No.12383026

>>12382961
>deny actual genocide
This is projection. Holocaust denial is incredibly rare and holocaust revisionism is a completely rational viewpoint to hold considering the number of times our conception of it has been revised already. I was literally taught about jewish lampshades in high school. Literally the only thing missing to make white replacement a genocide is intent, and its not even missing. Just because theres no global jewish cabal that meets in one room, that doesnt mean theres no intent, as has been demonstrated time and again.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html

>> No.12383046

>>12383026
You guys really do an impressive job of cramming the maximum number of lies and deception into your posts. There is not a single white country where Jews have legislative power. Not one. So even if your imaginary intent was real, you would still be infinitely far away from proving that was happening since zero white countries have immigration policies or reproduction (?) determined by a majority of Jews. As with all things neonazi, you are wrong in every single way it is conceivable to be wrong.

>> No.12383067

>>12383026
I like how you’re satisfied with just pretending the people who want multiculturalism are jewish. UK government party wants diversity? just blame it on dA joo0s

idk what’s worse how evil you guys are or how stupid. this is morally equivalent to framing someone, which deserves the death penalty for sure.

>> No.12383071
File: 1.35 MB, 2225x1554, MarxistFinancialInterests.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383013
too long didn't read rofl, continue though. your cope seethe posting is absolutely hilarious

>> No.12383076

>>12382970
Practicing Jewish individuals or those that idnetify as Jewish are currently represented at 400% of their actual proportion to the rest of the United States in the Senate. Its been higher in the past though. As much as 500%. Counting only those who choose to identify as Jewish. Converts and those who are ethnically Jewish by Jewish law but choose to identify by their fathers identity arent counted, but it jacks up the total significantly above the already egregious overrepresentation they have in Congress. Nevermind the non elected positions.
>most people in finance arent jewish
Most people period arent jewish. The matter is one of gross overrepresentation, which there is beyond a reasonable doubt.

>> No.12383086

>>12383067
>I like how you’re satisfied with just pretending the people who want multiculturalism are jewish.
I never said that, you did. Im simply pointing out that a not insignificant portion of the efforts to maintain the trend of white demographic decline is perpetuated by nonwhites
>UK government party wants diversity? just blame it on dA joo0s
I already explicitly said I dont believe in a global jewish cabal
>idk what’s worse how evil you guys are or how stupid.
Im 100% certain that feigning literacy is worse than both, so it looks like you get the bullet.

>> No.12383093

>>12383076
No ones saying they aren’t over represented, just that they have no power which is an objective fact. /pol/ has such a low IQ you seem to think over-representation means power and not absolute majority. By the way idiot, Christians are over represented in congress too, at 92%.

And as far as whining about that representation, it’s purely merit. Jews have an even greater over representation in areas that are purely merit based, like Nobel prizes. So basically you’re identical to an sjw crying about white people. You have an inferiority complex and you lash out by inventing conspiracies. Neonazis are truly pathetic individuals.

>> No.12383100

>>12383046
>There is not a single white country where Jews have legislative power.
Jews have control over media though. And since media control discourse, discourse control people, people elect representatives and representatives legislate...
Jews seem to be overrepresented where it counts, let's just say that. And no high IQs don't explain it.

>> No.12383105

>>12383093
>just that they have no power which is an objective fact
Lol at this useful idiot

>> No.12383109

>>12383076
are you saying you want affirmative action? Jews as an ethnicity have advanced humanity scientifically and culturally more than any other group per capita. If you want to cry about their representation you shouldn’t be allowed to use any inventions or ideas that have involved input from a Jewish person. That includes your computer. Hypocrite cunt.

>> No.12383125

>>12383109
The only good thing JEWS had for them was 20th century physics. The rest is bunk. They invented marxism for god's sake.

>> No.12383129

>>12383100
Fox News is larger than all other news outlets combined and its run by a white Christian family, so you lost there. Disney just switched to a non jewish head, AT&T, Netflix and Amazon all have exclusively non jewish leadership, so you lose there. Lots of Hollywood is being picked up by Chinese countries.

The claim that jooz control media is yet another inbred shill lie, and what’s funny is that’s only the US. And you’re going to pretend media outside of the US is magically controlled by dA j00oOs. you are so pathetic

oh and then of course there’s the fact that media hasn’t been relevant in decades, idiot.

>> No.12383143

>>12383125
>They invented Marxism
Such a weird way of talking. It was one guy named Karl Marx, and he had a lot of good ideas that have positively influenced many thinkers since. He’s not responsible for others warping his ideas later, you fucking moron.

There’s something about minorities that short circuits the brains of stupid people. A minority who does something doesn’t magically represent their whole ethnicity. You can’t blame Marxism on “Jews” you dimwitted monkey.

>> No.12383155

>>12383046
What about the Lavon Affair, anon?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

What about Jonathan Pollard?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

>> No.12383156
File: 246 KB, 1180x842, 1582238337675.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383109
You probably have an IQ south of 115 yourself. Reading your drivel is fucking pathetic. Im not saying any of the things youre trying to put in my mouth, Im saying I want white majority nations to remain white majority so as to eliminate the bullshit issues that come with multiculturalism and because I myself am white. The fact that youre sitting here pretending that whites arent being crowded out of their own nations, that its not the result of intentional policies and your constant reversion to whataboutism and ad hom as the basis for every rebuttal shows how fucking dismal your internal lighting really is. Youre a fucking lightweight, go post somewhere else you monumental fucking loser.

>> No.12383157
File: 147 KB, 960x407, MinorityReport.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383109
>Jews as an ethnicity have advanced humanity scientifically and culturally more than any other group per capita
Arguable, most of their so called "contributions" were stolen or outright fraudulent bullshit. These "accomplishments" also happened in white nations with educations from white universities using white inventions to do w/e it is you want to claim they have done. Not real impressive, whites have always been and will always be just fine without jews, the inverse however cannot be said to be true

>> No.12383170

>>12383105
The only useful idiot here is you and your shill buddies. You incels have the worst reasoning skills I’ve ever seen. You’ve basically invented a whole fantasy universe so you can cry about Judaism. I don’t even want to imagine how obese you are.

>> No.12383187

>>12383170
You know what happens to the useful idiots when the left takes total control, right?

>> No.12383193

>>12383157
>most of their so called "contributions" were stolen or outright fraudulent bullshit.
always gives me a laugh that neonazis are more predictable than dogs.

>> No.12383207

The Jews were hated wherever they went.
Can somebody explain why.
It's almost like, I don't know, a conspiracy.
Unless...

>> No.12383211

>>12383157
Jews have won 20% of Nobel prizes. That is so insane that it single-handedly proves they’re the most gifted people alive. End of story. You are nothing but a parasite anon.

>> No.12383226

>>12383207
Well, people hate the truth. People hate me wherever I go, because I tell them the truth. And lo and behold, in my ancestry.... Jews.

>> No.12383227
File: 131 KB, 1224x670, CED5FDF0-6403-42FC-9B0A-DB9B17FF8944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383207
I mean, here’s a map of Christian persecution JUST today. Jews are probably the least hated of the Abraham of religions, taking into consideration that Christianity and Islam ruled geographic areas historically and STILL have been persecuted just as much as Jews.

It’s very telling that /pol/ makes the same disinformation arguments

>> No.12383229

>>12383109
Okay, and the same applies to Whites.
Whites have advanced science and culture for than any other group as a collective hole (although you are correct in pointing out that Jews have contributed more per capita).

So given that you think we shouldn't criticize Jews or handicap them in anyway, I assume that you also think that we shouldn't apply affirmative action to blacks or hispanics? And it sounds like you would consider it 'hypocritical' for blacks and leftists to constantly bitch about 'white privilege' when they themselves benefit from the the scientific and technological advancements of the white race?

But being against affirmative action is somewhat of a conservative position, isn't it? You do not support affirmative action, and you think it is hypocritical for blacks and women to criticize the over-representation of white Men, when they themselves benefit from all the fruits of white civilization. How do you reconcile this with your corporate leftist political values and your belief that white people are proviliged and inherently racist?

>> No.12383231

>>12383211
>That is so insane that it single-handedly proves they’re the most gifted people alive
Are you implying there are genetic differences between groups of people?

>> No.12383238

>>12383231
He is. Looks like we've got a RACIST on our hands!

>> No.12383241

I love the jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies

>> No.12383253

>>12383229
>>12383231
>>12383238
One of the more telling indications that /pol/ is retarded is that you assume anyone who isn’t a neonazi is a leftist. This assumption is so moronic that all by itself proves you are dumber than an average chimpanzee. Like have you ever left your house? Most people regardless of political alignment want neonazis to be subjected to everything they push on others.

>> No.12383264

>>12383241
why the fuck would jews be the only ethnicity in history that has never spied? why do you hold people you hate to an impossible standard you don’t hold anyone else to? it’s hard to process how dumb you are. if spying means people are bad, are white people bad too for spying? why does simple logic go so far over your head? I’m fascinated by political extremists stupidity

>> No.12383269

>>12383253
If anything you are the neonazi here, you are the one spouting the genetic superiority of a specific human group.

>> No.12383276

>>12383264
What the hell man calm down. I just want to say to the world that I love the jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies

>> No.12383278
File: 135 KB, 1221x745, race and intelligence.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

>> No.12383282
File: 94 KB, 600x786, race genetics pca.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523.

>> No.12383286
File: 111 KB, 465x481, race clustering.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523..

>> No.12383293
File: 762 KB, 696x515, copeandseeth.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383193

>> No.12383295
File: 194 KB, 1815x1039, race genetics.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523...

>> No.12383304
File: 223 KB, 1006x542, racism systemic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>

>> No.12383312

>>12382900
>A government entirely dominated by white non jewish Christians
Jews are significantly overrepresented in almost every relevant political, financial, legal, and media sector. They make up 6% of the House, 9% of the Senate*. They also own most of the major financial, legal, lobbying, and news organizations in the country and make up a plurality of academic faculty in law, sociology, economics, and political science.** And of course they make up 35% of the wealthiest Americans.***

Sure, they're not a majority of our government, but to suggest they don't hold an enormous amount of political, economic, and social power in our country which is laughably disproportionate to their population is to deny reality.

>*US Congress member list
>**Richard Lynn, "The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement", 2011, Washington Summit Publishers
>***Forbes 400 list

>> No.12383314

>>12383304
It's justice.

t. jew

>> No.12383316
File: 127 KB, 532x492, racism systemic 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

>> No.12383320
File: 26 KB, 576x288, ingroup bias by race.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

>> No.12383324
File: 36 KB, 576x288, ingroup bias 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

>> No.12383327

>>12383293
it kind of is an argument: pointing out that a neonazi saying jooz stole their contributions is comically predictable and very likely to be untrue. the claim itself is not an argument, just a conjecture by a biased emotional moron.

>> No.12383329
File: 87 KB, 681x775, the great reset.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>conspiracy theories about satanism and globalists

>> No.12383334
File: 474 KB, 788x829, the great reset.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>>conspiracy theories about satanism and globalists
The goal of the puppeteers commanding the legions of leftist useful idiots like you, BLM, and Antifa is ironically neo-feudalism (power). They want a nation of renters rather than owners. They want to control what you're allowed to read and see. They want more and more people dependent and living out of the hand of the state, where they're easily controlled. The fact that you're literally too stupid to notice this speaks volumes.

>> No.12383337

>>12383312
You have been called out for dramatically lying and exaggerating jewish influence several times in this thread which you have ignored, in line with the behavior expected from a malicious liar. >>12383129

You are obsessed. Really cringeworthy

>> No.12383339
File: 514 KB, 2500x2143, right wing chads.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>chud
Thanks.

>> No.12383343
File: 130 KB, 366x2048, right wing chads .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523.

>> No.12383346
File: 3.89 MB, 241x328, 1586749871666.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383253
And you are assuming that I am a poltard. Im sure a lot of people in this conversation are poltards, but I am a leftist. I'm a pro free speech and I don't like SJW's but I myself am a leftist and I don't agree with Pol or even the MAGA community. Like I said, I imagine that a lot of the people in this thread are from pol, but I am genuinely a leftist. I'm just not a mainstream/corporate Democrat, but I am on the left. I like stuff like Kyle Kulinski, Rising, and Noam Chomsky.

All I am saying is that it is stupid for SJW types to criticize Whites, but to then simultaneously claim that you can't criticize non-Whites because that is racist and you just don't fully understand the "socioeconomic context" or some shit. If people can criticize socioeconomic circumstances that favor white people, then they should also be able to criticize socioeconomic circumstances that favor non-Whites. If people are allowed to criticize white culture, then people should also be allowed to criticize non-white cultures, including black culture, Jewish culture, etc.

>> No.12383352

>>12378523
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886901000290

>Racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality

>This paper proposes that there are racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality conceptualised as a continuously distributed trait, such that high values of the trait are present in blacks and Native Americans, intermediate values in Hispanics, lower values in whites and the lowest values in East Asians. Part one of the paper sets out the evidence for this thesis. Part two applies the thesis to the unresolved problem in The Bell Curve that racial and ethnic differences in a number of social phenomena such as crime, welfare dependency, rates of marriage, etc. cannot be fully explained by differences in intelligence and proposes that some of the residual disparities are attributable to differences in psychopathic personality. Part three of the paper integrates the theory with Rushton’s r-K theory of race differences.

>> No.12383359

>>12383339
/pol/ isn’t “right wing,” they are far right/neonazis. Basically they are to the right what SJWs are to the left. Stop calling yourself right wing

>> No.12383368
File: 67 KB, 960x684, 498084712f894351b988e12439d1d3c0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383129
>Fox News is larger than all other news outlets combined
lmao
you're a lying snake

>> No.12383376
File: 454 KB, 878x1219, race crime.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

>> No.12383382
File: 84 KB, 1080x1127, interracial violent crime incidents .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523..

>> No.12383386
File: 174 KB, 1178x870, policing .png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>

>> No.12383387
File: 1.22 MB, 2434x2110, searchterms.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383304

>> No.12383394
File: 279 KB, 1218x1716, vox deleted tweet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>the vast majority of mainstream/reliable/non-conservative sources are acting in good faith and are willing to correct the record when it turns out they're wrong
lmao

>> No.12383395

>>12381881
>BS in math
>MS in mechanical? of all things

just tell me why bro

>> No.12383406
File: 69 KB, 640x960, cnn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523.

>> No.12383419
File: 100 KB, 1024x721, cnn racism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>>

>> No.12383427
File: 48 KB, 864x441, 578292.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>the vast majority of mainstream/reliable/non-conservative sources are acting in good faith and are willing to correct the record when it turns out they're wrong
Like they did with Nick Sandmann, you deluded turd?
Fuckers were forced to pay out for their lies because they got sued, lmao. Good riddance.

>> No.12383435

>>12378523
imgur.com/a/9QGR8

>> No.12383444
File: 861 KB, 2406x1936, race myths.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

>> No.12383448
File: 226 KB, 1200x966, race world map.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523.

>> No.12383456
File: 499 KB, 752x768, leftist &quot;science&quot;.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12381706
nice samefag
>>12378523
>>12381853
>We you let ignorant, bigoted people who don't believe in science or reason take control public discourse
lmao

>> No.12383465

>>12383346
>Noam Chomsky
Ah yes, the guy who was praising Mao's policies while they caused the greatest famine in human history. And who praised the Cambodian genocide. Lmao.
https://newcriterion.com/issues/2003/5/the-hypocrisy-of-noam-chomsky

>> No.12383469
File: 2.90 MB, 2200x4431, derjuden2.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383314
you haven't seen justice yet, but it's coming fast. your cult of psycopaths have been playing your little games for millennia, this is the big show and final judgement and it won't be pretty. jews can't live in polite society anymore than a virus can be welcomed into healthy body. your an infectious disease that corrupts and putrifies everything healthy and beautiful to be as black and wretched as your little demonicn hearts and minds

>> No.12383472
File: 1.23 MB, 800x667, think.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383346
The only thing worse than an SJW is a socialist.

>> No.12383480
File: 33 KB, 676x334, racism 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

>> No.12383488
File: 78 KB, 602x862, racism in america leonydus johnson.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523.

>> No.12383491
File: 146 KB, 1024x768, racism whites.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383346
>>12378523

>> No.12383494
File: 77 KB, 500x311, racism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523..

>> No.12383497

>>12378412
this >>12378418

Big industries like pharma have been using science as a selling point and a justification of every ethical break they did.

>> No.12383498

>>12383368
You’re a moron

>> No.12383499
File: 2.59 MB, 710x400, james watson.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

>> No.12383500
File: 2.62 MB, 1920x1080, mpv-shot0006.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383469
I found it interesting that the Regent in Ergo Proxy, left in charge by the Creator (as a middleman), was named Donov Mayer.

The vampires in Blood+ are also all named after the Rothschilds.

Why is Japan redpilled to these matters? Are they the lost tribe?

>> No.12383504
File: 346 KB, 1400x1400, media landscape.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383129
>>12383498
You're a moron

>> No.12383508
File: 346 KB, 1092x1038, media bias.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523

>> No.12383510

>>12383491
Reread my post retard (this one is mine >>12383346)
I am not the same anon as (>>12378523).
I am literally saying that SJWs are anti-white and promote censorship, which I do not support.
White people, like all races, should be free to speak their mind and celebrate their culture and identity.

This anon, on the other hand, >>12378523 hates white people and thinks that corporations are based.

>> No.12383511
File: 49 KB, 474x474, racial gap in sat scores.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523.

>> No.12383516

>>12383491
I agree with some of this actually. White is a political designation not a race. People identifying as white is stupid and loses their racial and cultural memory and history. We are not "whites", we are Aryans of the Aryan race. I actually write Scythian on medical questionnaires when it asks my ethnicity and Aryan when it asks my race. You can actually qualify as a minority when you do this as their retarded metrics are based on the political designation "white". Just don't ever use "white" to describe yourself and you are legally a "minority" in this stupid crackhead system that discriminates.agaimst whites

>> No.12383518
File: 303 KB, 720x722, racial consciousness.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12378523
>

>> No.12383525

>>12383129
>media hasn’t been relevant in decades
?

>> No.12383531

>>12383500
They literally are. I read something once about some famous director that does Godzilla movies I think wanting to put something into his movie about Zionists trying to take over the world but the studio made him scrap, was pretty kino I think I saw it on /tv/. If I can think of any posts I will search for it in the archives

>> No.12383538
File: 40 KB, 1365x291, nope.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383337
>multiple people couldn't possibly disagree with me, it must all be the same person

>> No.12383544

>>12383500
>Why is Japan redpilled to these matters? Are they the lost tribe?
the jew fears the samurai
https://twitter.com/navyhato/status/1280038209888501760

>> No.12383554
File: 1.06 MB, 958x1042, Serrano.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383544
lol navyhato, that is black pidgeon speaks

>> No.12384314

>>12379767
>flat earth
CIA psyop after they popped JFK
>5G mind control
Corporate psyop to deflect any legit cristisim

get back to Langley glowie

>> No.12384418

>>12378971
Word salad

>> No.12384443
File: 43 KB, 725x642, FC81F274-8830-468B-A02B-FFC5D6EEDFB1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12383129
>tries to refute Jewish influence by naming a couple exceptions to the rule
>the exceptions aren’t even true
Lol... someone help this man.

>> No.12384738

>>12383368
>currently pajeet-owned search engine

Thank you for proving his point

>> No.12384802

>>12384738
Are you retarded?

>> No.12384820

>>12383465
chomsky also claims to be anarchist. he tried living in the kibbutz in israel, and anarchist commune, but gave up on it for whatever reason.

>> No.12385122

>>12380078
Fills my heart with joy knowing that nobody dignified this post with an answer