[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 3.19 MB, 3689x2457, TIMESAND___aaaa0eZZmf6ei9y4m926ghcbFtt762NINT7T777.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12373390 No.12373390 [Reply] [Original]

Due to infinity hat and some related issues, the Riemann hypothesis is false. See for yourself:
Fractional Distance: The Topology of the Real Number Line with Applications to the Riemann Hypothesis
https://vixra.org/abs/1906.0237

>> No.12373392

>>12373390
hat infinity can't be applied to the neighborhood of infinity

>> No.12373396

>neighborhood of infinity
into the trash it goes

>> No.12373404
File: 13 KB, 300x200, The Simpsons did it.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ArchiePu already did it
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.math/m8wbOBB-1KM/kv3hvoINLhAJ

>> No.12373440
File: 89 KB, 878x980, TIMESAND___9ut87r835269dfgfv8357838835hdffvbvfrrvvvvty1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12373396
>into the trash it goes
Sometimes I think you cretinous retards think that I am the inventor or discoverer of the neighborhood of infinity. That's wrong.
https://math.mit.edu/~jorloff/18.04/notes/topic2.pdf

>> No.12373449

>>12373390
Tooker, do you have a single paper published which is cited by someone other than yourself?

>> No.12373516

>>12373440
Tooker, you're unironcially probably one of the smartest guys here.
part of the the top ten.

>> No.12373660
File: 250 KB, 300x450, TIMESAND___Cover_small.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12373449
Probably.

>>12373516
I think one of the main reasons I got shipped to Antarctica is because my enemies know that you can't use intelligence to find success in a group of retards. Buy my book.

>> No.12373666

>>12373660
>got shipped to antarctica
what?

>> No.12373692

>>12373666
My enemy built a slave hole in Antarctica and he keeps me in it as his slave where can sabotage all my work, prevent me from finding a suitable sexual partner, and also hide the Word of God from reaching its intended audience. All these simulation theory posts are about how they build an entire replica of the 48 states in Antarctica and supposedly simulate the experience of being in North America (The Truman Show, Dark City, Synechdoche NY) but really they don't and they make it into a hellish nightmare so awful that they can get the people they send here to end up killing themselves. This is what they say the scientologists, who are satanists, call the Int Base but which they really call the Ant Base because it's the Antarctic base. They say there's a million nazis in Antarctica but let me tell you: there's no one they hate in Antarctica more than Adolf Hitler. If you want to know if you're in Antarctica ask a cop. The last dozen cops I asked if I was in Antarctica all gave me an unambiguous, unqualified, "Yes," and not one said, "What the fuck are you talking about? Show me your ID."

>> No.12373700

>>12373692
In fact, all physicists know about the anomalous global helium shortage. If you look as helium production versus helium availability, there is a big problem. I wonder if the missing helium is floating a tent over Antarctica.

>> No.12373709

>>12373700
Obviously little micrometeorites would be punching holes in that tent all the time. Maybe they have a self-repair mechanism.

>> No.12373853

>>12373709
>>12373700
>>12373692
Tooker you’re experiencing delusions again. You could easily prove if you are in Antarctica to yourself by using a Foucault pendulum

>> No.12373884

You say that the bijectivity of $\tan$ and the existence of a midpoint for the interval $[0,\frac{\pi}{2})$ implies that there exists a midpoint of the interval $[0,\infty)$. This isn't true.

You say yourself that the center $c\in[0,\infty)$ satisfies $\forall x\in [0,\infty), c+x\in [0\infty)\implies c-x\in[0,\infty)$. Let $x = c + 1$. Then $c+x=2c + 1 \in[0,\infty)$ but $c-x = -1 \not\in[0,\infty).

>> No.12373890

>>12373884
you can easily show that a center $c$ satisfying the definition you've given cannot exist for $[0,\infty)$, it's a consequence of the fact that the interval $[0,\infty)$ is closed under addition but not subtraction. Damn man, this is so simple how are you fucking this up.

>> No.12374293

>>12373853
If I was wrong about that, which I may be, then it wouldn't be a delusion. That would be like thinking my keys are in my pocket when they are really on my desk: wrong but not delusional. It's because you're a nigger that you want to say being wrong is delusional. If I'm in North America then that is crazy to think that the cult has taken over to such an extent but I will certainly do the Foucault experiment today. I have a kettlebell and parachute cord in my car.

>> No.12374327

>>12373884
If you're not going to use latex, why are you shitting up what you wrote with the dollar sign?

>You say yourself that the center $c\in[0,\infty)$ satisfies $\forall x\in [0,\infty), c+x\in [0\infty)\implies c-x\in[0,\infty)$
Why are you paraphrasing me in you own language without citing the article that you're paraphrasing. I assume you are referring to Definition 3.2.1. If x=c+1, then c+x=2c+1 is not in [0,inf) so the implication you cite is irrelevant what you wrote is wrong.

>2c + 1 \in[0,\infty)
Do you see how profoundly stupid and wrong this is?

>> No.12374334

>>12373890
>fact that the interval $[0,\infty)$ is closed under addition
That's not a fact, dumbass.

>> No.12374961

>>12374334
Yes it is. Take any two $x,y\in [0,\infty)$. Then $0\leq y +x < \infty$. Damn this is so simple dude. Why the fuck would $2c+1$ not be in $[0,\infty)$ when $c\in[0,\infty)$ lol this is so fucking stupid no wonder you can't post on arxiv.

>> No.12374972

>>12374961
For $c\in[0,\infty)$ we have that $0\leq c < \infty$. Do you agree that we can multiply the inequatility by $2$? Do you agree that we can add $1$ to the inequality? Then $0\leq 2c < \infty$ and finally $0< 1\leq 2c+1 < \infty$. So $2c+1\in [1,\infty)\subset[0,\infty)$ you fucking schizo.

>> No.12375081
File: 51 KB, 600x467, 001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12373692
>The last dozen cops I asked if I was in Antarctica all gave me an unambiguous, unqualified, "Yes," and not one said, "What the fuck are you talking about? Show me your ID."

>> No.12376191 [DELETED] 

>>12374961
>$x,y\in [0,\infty)$
If c is the numbr in the center of that interval than c =0.5*inf and 2c+1=inf+1 which is not in [0,inf), you stupid person.

>> No.12376198

If c is the numbr in the center of that interval than c =0.5*infhat and 2c+1=infhat+1 which is not in [0,inf), you stupid person.

>Do you agree that we can multiply the inequality by $2$?
No. If c=0.99*infhat, then 0<1.98*infhat<inf is wrong.

>> No.12376301

>>12374293
>It's because you're a nigger that you want to say being wrong is delusional.
No, it really is delusional to think that there is a secret USA replica filled with thousands of actors (like the truman show). Is it technically possible? Yes. Is it probable? absolutely not.

Say I flipped a coin, and said it will land tails. It actually landed heads. Am I delusional? no, I was simply wrong.

But you are wrong AND delusional. If you weren't schizophrenic you would understand just how insane most of your posts are.

For example, you ask a cop if you are in antarctica and you say they say "yes". You assume that they are telling you the truth, rather than assuming they can tell you are insane and dont want to deal with you.

Im not even going to put much more effort into my post. Several times you have posted your delusions, in several different threads, and i have explained how you are always accepting the most delusional interpretation of events. But you dont seem capable of understanding, because there is something wrong with your brain and you refuse to take the medication or therapy that will help reduce the impact of the defect in your brain.

your mental illness makes your metacognition faulty. You cant think about your thinking clearly, because your thinking is impaired.

>> No.12376473
File: 95 KB, 984x718, TIMESAND___9ut87r835269dfgfv8357838835hvfrrvvvvty1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12376301
You do not know the meaning of the word delusional, or more likely you do and you and you are misusing it on purpose. If you would use the dictionary as your source for the meanings of words instead of your opinion, then you would understand what delusions are. In fact, since I have this pic related indisputable evidence, if you insist in your wrongness now then it is you who is delusional.

I did the Foucault experiment in my room and found a counterclockwise direction. I did it behind the hotel twice and also found a counterclockwise rotation both times. The precession seems to be faster than one rotation per day due to some undiagnosed systematics so I also did the toilet flush test and found a counterclockwise rotation. Since I obviously could not put this evidence in the public view, that means all of you are going to see your families eaten by maggots as your own much worse fate begins, except for maybe helpful Foucault poster who reminded me about these effects.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DM4iaDfQV0yO/
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9oMgG_1606120006

Furthermore, if I am in the southern hemisphere as is suggested by this data, then I was kidnapped in some act of war against the Kingdom of God.

>> No.12376740

>>12376301
I really wonder if he is schizophrenic. He makes me think of a narcissist in the vulgar sense at least. The more and more I bump into people thata re supposedly "sick"; the more I wonder if its all the normal people who are sick. Thes epeople are thriving. Until they are diagnosed and someone actually intervenes, everyone else is a bitplayer in their grand life story. They love and hate however is pleasing to them with no regards to anyone. Then, when FINALLY caught, practixally everyone falls over to make room for them to "heal" or get a second chance. Society is sick for thinking the mentally ill are all deserving of treatment. Who else in our society enjoys literal immunity to typical sentencing than the mentally ill? Diplomats? They enjoy a jewish conspiracy level of protection by the media. No one questions that the mentally ill need help. All mentally ill people are little lost lambs who deserve your heart to step on to paradise. Even the sickest, most deranged representations in media still believe that what this torturer really needs is a nice soft cell and a shoulder to cry on.
Take Tooker here, he obviously believes he is one of the most important people alive if not of all time. An impostor town in Antartica has been created. Anyone in there has instantly earned themselves a place in history. Tooker has disproved the Riemann Hypothesis. This makes Tooker a certified, no holds barred Genius, who, in addition to his guaranteed rockstar career in academia, is going to recieve a billion dollars. Not to mentiom that I guarantee Tooker doesn't hold a doctorate, and I promise he has not done equivalently rigorous self-study, so he is just naturally that good. Tooker is jjst such an awesomely intelligent person that the government js housing him in a fake country AND everyone is refusing to notice one of the most famously important mathematical problems has been solved. Fuck Tooker and all of the other psychos like him.

>> No.12376754
File: 63 KB, 791x629, fortooker.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12376473
> an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

A delusion, for example, would be believing you're in a fake USA with actors in it, because it is not rational and is not real, and having that belief be persistent; for example, you posted this several months ago.
>>/sci/thread/S12009110#p12013343
> I'm pretty sure I was in a fake version of Georgia Southern and they were mocking me by having know-nothings pretend to be profs as if I wouldn't notice.

Another delusion is that you think someone has put electrical shock implants in your anus; you said this as far back as november 2018
>>/sci/thread/S10129951#p10141232
You say you are "God" >>/sci/thread/S11096061#p11099382

All of these things are clear signs of persecutory delusions, they are beliefs that are not rational and are not real.

In fact, if you weren't severely mentally ill it would humorous that you think anyone would care enough to persecute you.
You are a balding, goofy eared, frankly unattractive male, whose only useful quality is that you might be good at math; except you waste your time working on infinity hat and RH, producing papers no one cares about. If i remember correctly, you were homeless at one point, from which we can conclude you don't have anyone in real life who cares about you.

I personally don't care about you. I think it would be a benefit to me if I you did some useful mathematics. It's also kind of fun to antagonize you, though that probably makes your mental illness worse. But honestly, you producing useful work is ideal. The next best is antagonizing you until your mental illness is so bad you kill yourself, either intentionally, or accidentally (say by cutting yourself open looking for those implants); in this case 4chan the university departments you message will be free

>> No.12377000
File: 2.62 MB, 308x338, TIMESAND___Foucault.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12376754
The generally accepted belief is that almost nobody goes to Antarctica and almost no one one knows what goes on there. This doesn't contradict my belief. You can say, "Most people think Antarctica is mostly unpopulated," but that belief is superstitious and not based on any evidence. Thoughts that contradict well held superstitions are not delusions.

Here's a gif the Foucault experiment I did this morning. It shows counterclockwise rotation.

>> No.12377045

>>12377000
A foucault pendulum should not be rotating that quickly
It should rotate one rotation per day approximately, but your gif has it rotating many times faster.

A person could say ''there is a secret nazi moon base on the dark side of the moon'' or ''the earth is flat'', but these things are vastly improbable.
Similarly, it is vastly improbable that there is a secret america replica in antarctica.
If there was a dangerous person theyd just put them in a black site prison like guantanamo bay, so what need do they have for a fake america?

>> No.12377080

>>12376301
great post. schizo people on the internet are so fuckign annoying and they just constnatly post their delusional bullshit and force everyone to read it. This subhuman has been spamming his RH bullshit for months and at this point just needs to be committed.

>> No.12377090

>>12377045
>It should rotate one rotation per day approximately, but your gif has it rotating many times faster.
Yes, this is true. However, I did three times in two different setups and all three showed the counterclockwise rotation.

>> No.12377099

>>12377090
Maybe that metal thing on the right is somehow attracting the pendulum?

>> No.12377102

>>12377090
>Yes, this is true. However, I did three times in two different setups and all three showed the counterclockwise rotation.
Are you a retard?
If you think doing a foucault pendulum for a few minutes, and do this three times, and get a counter clockwise "rotation" of the magnitude in your gif, then you're just not doing a foucault pendulum properly.

Jesus fucking christ. I used to think maybe you were somewhat intelligent, but I guess you're just another retard who manages to larp as an intelligent person

>> No.12377278

>>12377102
I had already diagnosed the anomalous period of rotation before you mentioned it. I doubt you would have noticed it if I had not pointed it out as a problem in my experiment. The significance of three separate experiments (with two different pendula) all showing counterclockwise rotation is that no experiments showed the expected clockwise rotation. What do you believe might cause the short period of rotation? What do you believe might cause it to rotate in the counterclockwise direction for any reason in the northern hemisphere? It could be that residual twisting in my parachute cord gets worked out under the motion of the swinging even without exerting an observable torque on the static hanging weight, and that this causes a torque to arise during the dynamic phase of the experiment. I got some thin steel cord and I will repeat the experiment.

>>12377099
I was sitting there during the filming and it was not blowing or sucking air.