[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 44 KB, 800x450, Punching_Pepe_Banner.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12225170 No.12225170[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Let's say there's no afterlife. When you die, you become nothing. This means when I die, an infinite amount of time will pass instantly as I can't process time anymore.
The universe will die when I die. How does this make you feel?

>> No.12225178
File: 70 KB, 556x430, 8nkyqeg4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>have this theory at 16
>think I'm smart as hell
>eventually realize that practically everyone else already has thought of this

>> No.12225180

op is genius

>> No.12225183

>>12225180
>>12225178
I'm killing myself tonight. Say goodbye

>> No.12225189

>>12225183
I'll kill myself before you.

>> No.12225248

>>12225170
>lets say there's no afterlife
>When you die, you become nothing, an infinite amount of time will pass
>Given infinite time, the already proven possibility of your consciousness, as an individual, is able to rise out of nothing, is not only a possibility, but a chance that will eventually happen
>When you die, life starts anew.
>If the new life isn't fit for you to realize you're alive, you'll die until you pick a life that is capable of doing so, such as an analog of human society
>when born in that society, you'll be statistically part of the bottom of the barrel, just like you are now
How does this make you feel?
How does this make you feel?

>> No.12225253

>>12225170
This is right, but not quite, once you die and the universe dies, every single being, including the universe, will activate their quantum immortality, in which, while we have truly died, we have no memory of it happening, since between your death, the death of the universe, and the collective quantum immortality activating leaves a space of 1< picosecond. Therefore every single being is actually a copy, of a copy... etc, of the thoughts of actual first mortal being (most likely adam since god and the devil are infinite), there is also a chance that we are also being thought by adam as he died, since as you said, he cannot process time anymore, thus making him be able to think infinitely as well. Btw, this also proves parallel and alternate universes.

>> No.12225265

>>12225253
Only God is infinite. Lucifer is one of his pitiful sons, not unlike we are.

>> No.12225348

You're GOD, dumbass. All of this is just you. There's only more of you. That's what it boils back down to. "I think therefore I am"

>> No.12225362

>>12225348
All of us are God. Everything around us is God. He is everywhere and is capable of everything, everything that is known is his knowledge.

>> No.12225392

Your basically talking black out drunk. Which means most people understand your death concept wether they want to admit it or not.

>> No.12225433
File: 3.84 MB, 350x236, 1602454555178.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12225170
>no mechanism to perceive time
>time no longer exists
>no direction on time
>time exists and does not at a singular point that represents all time as a zero vector
>nothing matter not in the beginning or the end
>none of it even happened
>unless quantum suicide then you'd need to live until the end of time only to suffer infinitely if time is infinite
I like option A better
which one do you think is more real?
or option C:
multiverse theory is right and during a quantum event when you die there's a version of you that returns null and an other that remains in the loop
basically option B.

>> No.12225436

>>12225348
>That's what it boils back down to. "I think therefore I am"
Except he never defines what the I is, he never even realizes hes assuming a continuity of conscience, and he doesnt realize things he didnt think about wouldnt exist
In short, descartes was a moron

>> No.12225444

>>12225170
I just don't think
>YoU oOnLY LIvE OnCE

could possibly be true.

ONCE?! Like ever. For ever. Just once. For ever.

For ever?

>> No.12225448

>>12225444
If it happened once chances are it'll happen again right? Like at least one more time in infinite time.

>> No.12225461

>>12225170
>an infinite amount of time will pass
Time is not infinite, it had a measurable beginning and predictable end.

>> No.12225463

>>12225444
So infinite nothing, then anywhere from 0 - 80 years of somethingness... then infinite nothingness again.. forever. and you never experience a somethingness ever again for eternitity. for ever. just that one time. for ever.

That's retarded.

>> No.12225466

>>12225463
>So infinite nothing
No, nothing doesn't have an amount, there can't be infinite nothing, division by nothing is indeterminable not limitless.

>> No.12226043

>>12225436
You're thinking way, way too small to see the patterns in all of this. Anybody could have said it, the person who said it and their limited perspective does not matter because, you're right, it wasn't intended to explain what I'm sharing. However, that doesn't mean it isn't accurate and true.

Much like a baby learning to self-soothe, GOD'S consciousness arose from itself (nothing, the subconscious). The Ego, the SuperEgo, and the ID are just alternative names for the Holy Trinity. It's all the same thing, and has been this whole time. That's what they mean when they say GOD is all around you. It's ALL, including all of you! The snake eating its own tail, an endless cycle.

Imagine each person experiencing time in a linear format, the way we do in the lives you know we have as of now. The past behind us, the present now, and the future ahead of us. We know that time is a construct created to help define when changes happen, and that time is essentially measured by these changes. We also understand that solely because we perceive time in that linear fashion does not mean that time IS, in itself, linear. Each person/their consciousness is defined as a dot in a straight line. You begin to draw all the people's consciousnesses/dots behind and ahead of us in history. You begin to draw the people in parallel worlds, in other dimensions, or simply just existing at the same time as you but not in your exact position. You'll find these dots create a web, or a net, and then discover how the net is actually a cube of small points perceiving the universe. That's a visual representation of what GOD is comprised of, and how GOD is omnipotent- it's the only explanation for how something could ever be all-knowing.

>> No.12226381

>>12225444
according to op's logic you would instantly be born again after you die if after the end of the universe somehow life was possible again

>> No.12226382

>>12226043
>The Ego, the SuperEgo, and the ID are just alternative names for the Holy Trinity. It's all the same thing, and has been this whole time.
No it isnt you retard, get your retarded jewish psychology out of here

>> No.12226387

>>12226043
>That's what they mean when they say GOD is all around you. It's ALL, including all of you! The snake eating its own tail, an endless cycle.
No its not you fucking idiot, theres a clear separation of people and God in the entire bible, this uroboros shit is just occultist bullshit