[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 20 KB, 400x400, 1575630890594.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11982806 No.11982806 [Reply] [Original]

(High functioning)Autism doenst exist. Any brain doctor will tell you that disorders are categorized by many traits that are subject to opinion and bias.

Furthermore, autism has a "spectrum". This spectrum is undefined, meaning that the traits themselves arent even defined! This is evident if you compare the dsm 4 and 5. Many doctors even admit they dont know what autism is and how it works.

You do not simply "have" mental disorder. It is a state of mind that can be altered. You can not hold a mental disorder even metaphysically, as again, it is an idea that can easily subjected to bias and opinion. Even more the "spectrum" isnt concretely defined.

And yet there are still people falling for this shit. People diagnosed with autism represent asocial behavior traits. Where do these traits come from? Do you think people are simply born with poor social behavior? Perhaps, with rare cases of neurological imbalance.

If you live in america there is a clear spike in autism that nobody questions. Also globally. Asocial behaviors likely come from lack of social interaction and love from parents while growing up.

If a mother talks to their son and has them express their emotions, how do you think that child will act as an adult? It is clear parents do not love their children in this current time.

If you "have" an autism diagnosis, you are merely falling for a placebo, a label to inhibit your identity in society. You are plagued into actually believing you are born this way and that there is nothing you can do about it, hindering your creativity.

You may not have not been loved growing up but thats no reason to keep the connection to the heart closed. Wake up and see life for what it really is.

>> No.11982860
File: 63 KB, 1280x720, 1571255875631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11982806

>> No.11982870
File: 554 KB, 735x980, 1578245006375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11982860

>> No.11982888
File: 185 KB, 1080x1350, 1578854472789.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11982870

>> No.11982941

>>11982806
bump

>> No.11982998

>>11982806
Hi OP very interesting and all, but what does this have to do with /sci/ since as you said Autism is an unscientific construct. t. autist

>> No.11983635

>>11982998
Because Im disproving the science. I think this is the appropriate board to hear any counters from scientists and doctors.

>> No.11984011
File: 21 KB, 500x375, Misaki-Ito.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11983635

>> No.11984013

>>11982860
>>11982870
>>11982888
>>11984011
what...

>> No.11984016

>>11983635
Ok then I'll say it, psychology isn't science and what your saying might have more verity than the ((DSM))) and modern ((((psychology)))) but that doesn't mean its in anyway empirical or relevant.

>> No.11984089 [DELETED] 

>>11982806
>Autism doenst exist.
Autism is the absence of brain damage, so it depends in your definition of 'exist'.
>Many doctors even admit they dont know what autism is and how it works.
The expected result of brain damaged doctors trying to figure out heathy people. Of course they cannot figure out what is wrong when you look at the wrong side of the problem.

>> No.11984097

>>11982806
>Autism doenst exist.
Autism is the absence of brain damage, so it depends in your definition of 'exist'.
>Many doctors even admit they dont know what autism is and how it works.
The expected result of brain damaged doctors trying to figure out heathy people. Of course you cannot figure out what is wrong when you look at the wrong side of the problem.

>> No.11984107

>>11984097
>Autism is the absence of brain damage, so it depends in your definition of 'exist'.
What? Why are you trying to redefine a term to something completely unrelated? Autism refers to a certain symptomology, that's it. You can find neural correlates behind it, but in the end that's just guesswork, and there likely isn't just one thing that causes autistic symptoms to appear in a person.

>> No.11984285

>>11984107
No it isn't guesswork. When you look on autistic neurons, they are nice and undamaged. When you look at normal neurons, they are frayed and the synapses are torn off. Autism us nothing but the result of growing among and desperately trying to understand brain damaged people.

>> No.11984324
File: 146 KB, 1024x1036, 14438462_f1024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11984097
No anon. You are simply wrong. Autism is the implication that neural connections are socially shut down regarding social behaviors and therefore creating the bonds for other parts of the brain.

The problem with a diagnosis is that it puts the idea in someones head that they will always be this way and never be able to socialize. It also serves as a tainted label, making those diagnosed suffer.

If nobody was diagnosed with high functioning autism (as is done so innacurately, might I add), what bad things would happen? If this diagnosis was never INVENTED, it would give the opportunity for many people to strengthen their damaged neurons regarding social behaviors and live normal lives.

As for those with rare severe cases of neuron damage and imbalance, it will be evident enough and they will get the help they actually need.

The problem is doctors do not view all factors. A doctor can simply make this judgement off of one 20 minute session based off a client not making eye contact or regarding facial expressions.

The doctor will then diagnos ass burgers and the person will unfourtunately actually believe their brain is permanately wired like this. Set up for judgement of themselves and others for a made up "disease". Absolutely revolting.

Like I also stated, it covers up abuse and neglect inflicted by parents. "Where does autism come from?"

Where do children and babies learn to recognize facial expressions and social interaction? This isnt fucking hard to connect the dots!!!

>> No.11984356
File: 43 KB, 526x712, Beautiful_Japanese_Lady.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11984285
The neurons are not stronger. They are simply more active, and only because the social neurons are very weak. This furthermore misdirects the synapses for the "strengthened" neurons. This causes scatter brain and torrets. Notice how random emotional outbursts are common in autists. Does this make sense to you?

>> No.11984384 [DELETED] 

>>11984324
Autistic people have more connections in their brains, it's the neurotypical people who suffer synapse loss.
>Like I also stated, it covers up abuse and neglect inflicted by parents
Not only parents but everybody else.
>>11984356
They are also not wired to shun social interaction, they only give up, because interacting with brain damaged people is impossible.
The outburst are not random, you are the result of your abuse. In fact it's you who suffers angry outburst for nonsensical or even imagined reasons.

>> No.11984388

>>11984324
Autistic people have more connections in their brains, it's the neurotypical people who suffer synapse loss.
>Like I also stated, it covers up abuse and neglect inflicted by parents
Not only parents but everybody else.
>>11984356
They are not wired to shun social interaction, they only give up, because interacting with brain damaged people is impossible.
The outburst are not random, they are the result of your abuse. In fact it's you who suffers angry outburst for nonsensical or even imagined reasons.

>> No.11984664

>>11984324
Good post

>> No.11984684

>>11984388
>Autistic people have more connections in their brain
Incorrect. They lack syanapses that strengthen social interaction related neurons in their brain, therefore over stimulating other neurons related to mathematics and being able to do weird cool shit, like walk a tight rope for 15 miles. In fact so much if their brain is inactive, they become able to only focus on one or two activities for a large portion of their lives. This is also evident in lower functioning autists. The only difference is the lower function have so much lack of neural connection that they become completely scatter brained and only have capability to hone into one hobby. This is the same thing with high functioning, except just as the title says... They function with this hobby at a higher ability.

I feel like Im repeating myself here.

I donot experience these symptoms of ourbursts. I dont see how you were able to come to this conclusion.

If autistic brains are damaged, then why are they incapable of regular social interaction? Social intelligence is MORE important than processing numbers! Without social capability, you are much less likely to produce.

Emotions and social interaction give life wholeness and meaning. Many older folks complain about their lack of emotion from their brains running out of fun fuel.

Autists are scatter brained and have *few* strong connections to only a small portion of the brain. If their brains were fully capable, and even higher functioning as you say, then they wouldnt have a problem with social interaction.

>not just parents, but everyone else

Facial expressions and emotional intelligence are imprinted in the mind as an infant.

>> No.11984692

>>11984684
>In fact so much if their brain is inactive, they become able to only focus on one or two activities for a large portion of their lives.
How is that a bad thing?
>Social intelligence is MORE important than processing numbers!
Just because you claim that it is doesnt make it true
>Autists are scatter brained and have *few* strong connections to only a small portion of the brain. If their brains were fully capable, and even higher functioning as you say, then they wouldnt have a problem with social interaction.
If normal people had stronger synaptic connections within the PFC,they'd be able to focus their attention into one area and be significantly more productive,but their defective brains can't do that. It's just that you view your useless "ability" as something worth bragging about while ignoring your crippling intellectual handicap.

>> No.11984727
File: 430 KB, 1175x659, 1533529660892.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11984692
You are no better than the normalfaggot midwits. I'd say you're worse. Aspie midwits are fucking handflapping faggots who think they're hot shit because mommy compared them to Einstein as cope.

>> No.11985145

>>11984692
>How is that a bad thing?
I never said it was. Furthermore, you are now validating a point I made that you have thus far been arguing. You even support the doctors that labeled and plagued you into this terrible life. You fail to accept that neural pathways can be repaired and used. You think it's a good thing to disregard access to important parts of the mind?

>Just because you claim that it is doesn't make it true
Social interaction is a NEED. Not even a want. Your brain is composed of physical necessities (breathing), emotional, sexual, and social. Autistic brains lack all three of the final on the list.

>If normal people had stronger synaptic connections withing the PFC...

You are disregarding a large portion of the brain that is vital to a healthy mind. Oxytocin plays a major role in your "flow" of neurons. It is a chemical that is supposed to develop as an infant from being held by your parents.

Anon, what is a normal person? Everyone is unique in their own way. "Normal" people don't exist. And quite frankly, neither do autists. That is the whole point I'm trying to make in this thread.

For decades now, several governments and agencies have been using "mental diagnosis" to enslave populations into making them someone that they are not, as well as fuel mind controlling substances (medications) that destroy your hormones, increase estrogen in males, and further deteriorate your brain.

Somehow, many people take this as fact, because "They're doctors! How can a professional be wrong?"

So without trying to sound mean, this entire thread you have countered logic, countered yourself in what I wasn't trying to be an argument, and denied your own identity and have submitted to the very diagnosis I was trying to say is a sham to begin with. You have fallen for the placebo and continue to aim your brain functions away from very important areas of the mind.

>> No.11985149

>>11985145
(cont)
While one may argue that magic, emotion etc are not proven by science; you are deeply mistaken when you say that emotion and social interaction are not important in the mind. They are the foundation of your identity and your neurons fail to have proper communication without these pathways.

>> No.11985159

>>11984692
Why do I need to explain to you why it's important to have fully capable brain function? You were born with a brain that was supposed to have social interaction. Because many chemicals in your brain were depleted from neglect and abuse, you now have less function to your brain.

This disrupts your perception and understanding in general. So now, I am saying it's a bad thing. I just explained why.

>> No.11985253

Being high functioning autistic is being a Cluster B who doesn't use their powers for evil.

>> No.11985259

>>11985253
Explain.

>> No.11985264

>>11982806
Extremely based take, I have similar thoughts regarding this. It basically can be applied to all of so-called (psychology) and (psychiatry)

>> No.11985272

>>11985264
Yes. And especially with autism. The "spectrum". The term spectrum itself is admitting that the diagnosis is undefined and misunderstood by the very people that created it.

Which brings on the question: What is the point of having it and how is an unidentified diagnosis with unidentified traits used?

My closest guess is for the manipulation to cover up responsibility for poorly raising children in first world nations.

>> No.11985277
File: 889 KB, 2545x1964, 1543227617113.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11985259
read dogisaga comics

>> No.11985283

>>11985277
Nice. Helps explain what I'm presenting here.

What do you mean by cluster b?

>> No.11985312

>>11985272
Have you heard of TLP? It's a blog online by a psychiatrist. You may enjoy.

>What is the point of having it?
I don't think any one guy sat down and created this with malicious (or even righteous) intent. If it's a conspiracy it will be bottom up.
A bunch of midwits that don't know what they are doing see a cluster of related traits, throw their dsm-holy-book on it and hope it goes away.

It could very well be the case that mothers then latch on this as an excuse, or even the people themselves (we've seen this sort of cope in this thread).

>> No.11985321

>>11982806
whatever. trauma, depression and sadness changes the priorities and mind goals and hence sometime some people become extra focused.

>> No.11985335

>>11985283
Socially/emotionally ascended people like borderlines and sociopaths who will perpetuate the cycle rather than questioning it

>> No.11985461

So how hard do I need to hit my head with a hammer until my neurons stop firing?

>> No.11985517

>>11985461
Learn to direct your neurons where they were intended to go. Strengthen the parts of your brain by practicing activities associated with them. Try turning off your phone for a week and spending 12 hours a day outside relying on nothing but social interaction.

If your anxiety is too high then take an ambien and you'll be fine. But learn to do it while completely sober and clear minded towards the end.

>> No.11985524

>>11985517
You didn't answer the question

>> No.11985538

>>11985524
>>11985524
yes

>> No.11985549

>>11985538
Then tell me how hard do I need to hit my head with a hammer until my brain stops working

>> No.11985550

>>11985549
just take drugs pussy

>> No.11985584

>>11982806
Autism is different than aspergers

Aspergers is literally just being germanic

>> No.11986016

>>11984684
>Incorrect. They lack syanapses that strengthen social interaction related neurons in their brain, therefore over stimulating other neurons related to mathematics and being able to do weird cool shit, like walk a tight rope for 15 miles.
That's bullshit. Autists avoid others because others are literally mentally ill. The superpowers are not superpowers, it's just what people can do when they are not brain damaged.
>I donot experience these symptoms of ourbursts. I dont see how you were able to come to this conclusion.
You do. The difference is that oghers support you, tell you you have right to feel hurt and it's the other person who lacks empathy.
>If autistic brains are [not] damaged, then why are they incapable of regular social interaction?
We have no trouble with it. We have provlem with you, because you are literally insane. The inteeraction anong ourselves works better than among you.
>Emotions and social interaction give life wholeness and meaning
You have no emotions, the damage takes them away. Making a contorted face is not emotion.
>Autists are scatter brained and have *few* strong connections to only a small portion of the brain.
That actually the problem of neurotypical people.

>> No.11986018

>>11985159
The neglect and abuse is because the others are brain damaged. People just learn to avoid other people who are brain damaged.

>> No.11986020

>>11985517
Fuck of you fucking retard. Do you think we didn't try? It's literally impossible because you are too mentally ill to be interacted with.

>> No.11986184

>>11985159
>Why do I need to explain to you why it's important to have fully capable brain function?
Because social function is useless and just because the majority of the people have it doesn't deny the fact that it is an abberation.
>You were born with a brain that was supposed to have social interaction.
How can you prove that something "is supposed to" act in a certain way? You can't. This isn't science,it's called having a biased opinion regarding the human mind and trying to impose it on others.
>Because many chemicals in your brain were depleted from neglect and abuse
My brain doesn't have "chemicals" . They are called neurotransmitters and they have not been depleted from abuse as not only have I never been abused but I don't have ASD either.
>This disrupts your perception and understanding in general
IQ tests,academic results and everything in the lines of that proves you wrong. In fact,many people with ASD have far more successful scientific careers than their neurotypical counterparts as they do not need to balance their work with a private life and as they are fully invested into what they are trying to achieve.
> So now, I am saying it's a bad thing. I just explained why.
It's not a bad thing and you haven't explained why. You gave me your opinion regarding how YOU think about brains and the way in which they ought to function. There is nothing scientific in this,it's just plain assfuckery.

>> No.11987342

>>11986184
>social function is useless
It grounds you to identity and is necessary for reproduction.
>How can you prove that something "is supposed to" act a certain way?

You were born with parts in your brain associated with social cognition. If you weren't, you wouldn't be typing this right now. The fact that you are able to have a conversation online, but cannot in person because it makes you uncomfortable, implies that you have a weak structure in your mind.

>have far more successful scientific careers
That does not have much to do with perception. Calculating numbers and creating theories is not perception based. Perception has to do with ability to focus on your surroundings and process more than *one* function at a time.

>> No.11989274

>>11987342
>It grounds you to identity
Which only confirms normies have no personality, only things they do to please others.
>You were born with parts in your brain associated with social cognition.
I think that isn't how brains work
>The fact that you are able to have a conversation online, but cannot in person because it makes you uncomfortable, implies that you have a weak structure in your mind.
It doesn't. I just don't talk with you because you are extremely unpleasant to talk with.
>Perception has to do with ability to focus on your surroundings and process more than *one* function at a time.
Which is something normies consistently fail at.

>> No.11989350

>>11989274
My point of this entire thread is to decategorize people into individuals who are all unique. You clearly find a separation and do not see the uniqueness in others. This very bias you serve is only destroying your identity.

I could further counter your points, which you have already countered several times by trying to be right, but there is no point.

I've said what I've had to say. I'd say its truth but again that apparently is just my opinion. You can do with this information I have provided what you want. Continue to think "normies" as you would say, are the real retards. I am trying to argue that there are no retards, whether you "have" autism, or any mental disorder.

On a final note, although not fully science related, I would like for you to take a look at this.

https://www.ya-native.com/nativeamerica/messagefromthesasquatchipeople.html?fbclid=IwAR1vHtSz6jNRfxipglzA9QW_96RwIsKThi5_-1qcnTY03-A0hVQIEqxhc-k

>> No.11989355
File: 815 KB, 1280x1071, socialbrain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11989274
>I think that isn't how brains work

Think again, ass pie.

>> No.11989362

>>11989355
>>11989274
Here anon. There is some scientific proof that backs up pretty much a lot of what has been said in this thread. Are you going to tell me this is a false diagram? If I don't provide solid links is it therefore false?

How about this: You're right. Even though many things you have said have countered other direct statements you have made, you are clearly trying to make no other truth other than you're right. So you're right. Normal people will never be as great as YOU

>> No.11989430
File: 51 KB, 543x622, fc48af3dc61155d0382f5d095694c585.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11989355
Your face when being right is more important than hot asians

>> No.11989435
File: 138 KB, 1024x768, Japanese-Girls-Wallpapers-016.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11989430

>> No.11989439
File: 36 KB, 700x468, main2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11989435

>> No.11989440
File: 67 KB, 980x509, Song-Hye-Kyo-min-980x509.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11989439

>> No.11989441
File: 724 KB, 1242x2688, Beautiful-Japanese-girl-young-woman-kimono_iphone_1242x2688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11989440

>> No.11989448
File: 38 KB, 283x320, 6709052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11989441

>> No.11989501
File: 14 KB, 255x247, 1594775560286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

t. everyone in this thread is autistic.

>> No.11989573

>>11989501
What's your fucking point?

The objective of this thread is to give a clear viewpoint that the "spectrum" is undefined and therefore this state of mind can easily be altered except in EXTREMELY RARE CASES where chunks of the brain are missing, such as in the diagram above.

Everyone is unique and has the ability to overcome lack of needed chemicals fueling neurons.

>> No.11989582

>>11982806
wow another navel-gazing thread full of completely unsubstantiated sophistry made by covert narcissists masquerading as autistic, what a surprise, how unique, nobody could ever see another thread like this coming

seriously, not a single study has been linked or referenced in this 55 post shit-flinging thread. this board fucking sucks.

>> No.11989597

>>11982806
Op you’re a retard. Autism isn’t mental health. The criteria are made for a professional to diagnose a patient based off observations. That being said, the diagnostic criteria for the observer is far different than the actual experience. One of the main aspects is sensory overload. If I am not hyper focused on a task, then all sounds around me are equally as intense. From cars driving past my house to birds chirping to the A/C etc. they are all loud. I am sensitive to light and see rays shooting out of every light around me. I can feel any little thing on my body like wind blowing the hair on my legs and the seams on my clothes. I smell things stronger than everyone I know except for my autistic ass family. Imagine turning an amplifier up for your senses then picture how that might make someone socially withdrawn or disoriented. I’m an autistic but have friends and go to parties and have a hot gf m, so maybe OP is just a huge faggot, so the autistic people he used to make his judgements are
probably huge faggots as well.

>> No.11989617

>>11989573
>What's your fucking point?
>.t everyone in this thread is autistic.

>> No.11989679

>>11989350
>This very bias you serve is only destroying your identity.
It isn't a bias, it's knowledge based on three decades dealing with them.
>>11989355
Bullshit image.
>>11989362
Yes, it is false. Brains are not preprogrammed with such stuff. Outside practical stuff like the auditory processing developing around where auditory inputs are, it's purely individual. Normies, lacking individuality, and being carbon copies of each other mostly turn out wired alike. Even walking is learned in humans, nothing is prewired putside the most basic emotions and instincts.
>>11989573
You can take out major areas of the brain and the person turns out mostly normal. When you suffer damage, you naturally forget skills wired in that area. But when the same part is damaged in a child, the skill gets wired elsewhere.

>> No.11990160

>>11989597
I agree with this post. However this still does not dispute the placebo diagnosis and overpaid doctors. The "spectrum" being undefined.

>> No.11990190

>>11989597
>>11989597
>maybe OP is just a probably huge faggots as well

Thank you for your kind words, sckquitzgarr.

I live a successful life with many friends. I simply do not conform to the idea of "accepting" a diagnosis I feel is inaccurate, and furthermore a label that is plastered on so many poor children across america. So much wasted potential to put kids into mental institutions and long term treatment facilities for no reason. Foster care. Judgement. Job denial. It's truly revolting.

>> No.11990534

>>11987342
>Perception has to do with ability to focus on your surroundings and process more than *one* function at a time.
Why do we have to learn to get the normies attention before we speak, because otherwise they wouldn't hear us?

>> No.11991080

>>11990534
I'm talking about autism traits. Perception and communication are separate issues. Not sure what you're trying to say here.

>> No.11991086

>>11990534
Nobody is making you do anything anon. Again, everyone is their own unique individual. You have the right to make your own decisions. I also encourage you to take full advantage of the mind, barrier free.

>> No.11991102

>>11991080
>>11991086
I mean it's normies who seem to have obvious problems processing their surroundings while focusing on something else. They often just won't hear you talking when they are focusing on something else.

>> No.11991106

just let this idiotic thread die already, literally not a single good post.

>> No.11991110

>>11991102
you are the ''normie'', normalfag

>> No.11991119

>>11991106
at least there's some coffee here you fucking bigot. have some positivity in your life.
>>11991102
there could be a multitude of reasons for that. maybe what you're saying isn't worth hearing. or isn't socially appropriate.

people have connections to other people and normally don't talk to anyone unless they have to while focusing on something else.

>> No.11991129

>>11991119
eat shit and die, you retarded cumbrain

>> No.11991154

>>11991129
I don't masturbate to these images I use them to charge me. there's no nudity just pretty faces bringing in good energy whats wrong with that?

don't you like coffee anon?

>> No.11991161

>>11991110
What makes you think so? It's rather obvious that it's virtually impossible for normues to process more than one thing at once.
>>11991119
No, the reaso is that YOU have difficulty with selective attention. For example most normies fail at this task (or its auditory version) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo

>> No.11991166

>>11991119
you are not in a position to call anybody a bigot, you insensitive oversocialized narcisist with a messiah complex

>> No.11991177

>>11991166
>oversocialized
possibly. I would even go as far to say borderline multi personality with schizophrenia.
>messiah complex
ohhhohhhoo where did this come from? thank you. I have no more coffee to give unfourtunately but if I did I would spare it nigger

>> No.11991200

>>11991161
>YOU
I don't actually have this problem as much as others. What are these "normies" you speak of? Do you mean regular people with jobs that do regular shit?

I'm sure there is more to uncover when you get to know certain people. But I can also agree that yes many people are "npc's" as you would say.

>> No.11991218
File: 45 KB, 800x447, 1565044361908.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11991177

>> No.11992181

>>11991218
nice

>> No.11992217

>>11982806
>This spectrum is undefined, meaning that the traits themselves arent even defined! This is evident if you compare the dsm 4 and 5.
Dsm 4 and 5 is not that different. The gist of the diagnosis has been stable for decades.

>> No.11992250

>>11992217
you're a little late.

check my quads

>> No.11992254

>>11992222
god damn it

>> No.11992265 [DELETED] 

>>11992250
what post?

>> No.11992302

>>11992250
>you're a little late.
Late for what?

>> No.11992332

>>11992302
I disagree with the stability. I have provided my side of the story throughout this thread. Explain yourself

>> No.11992626

>>11982806
Lost me at """brain doctor"""

>> No.11994558

>>11991200
Yes, the supposedly "normal" people.

>> No.11994564 [DELETED] 

>>11991200
The point is it's the others who suffer damage are impossible to deal with because they are half blind and keep hallucinating stuff.

>> No.11994574

>>11991200
The point is it's the others who suffer damage and are impossible to deal with because they are half blind and keep hallucinating stuff. And it's so ingrained in them they think it's us being brain damaged because we cannot see what they see.

>> No.11994590

>>11982806
yeah it's too many phenotypes that are socially deviating in some significant way coupled together under one umbrella term.

>> No.11994828

>>11992332
>I disagree with the stability. I have provided my side of the story throughout this thread.
I see a lot of discussion of the consequences of diagnosis, but no discussion of actual traits or diagnostic criterions.
>Explain yourself
You were the one that made the assertion.

>This spectrum is undefined, meaning that the traits themselves arent even defined! This is evident if you compare the dsm 4 and 5.
>the diagnosis is undefined and misunderstood by the very people that created it.
>What is the point of having it and how is an unidentified diagnosis with unidentified traits used?
>The objective of this thread is to give a clear viewpoint that the "spectrum" is undefined

It's interesting that you refuse to substantiate what in your own words is the main purpose of your thread.

The concept of autism has been around for at least 80 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism#History
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Asperger_syndrome

>> No.11996738
File: 849 KB, 1200x1582, 1200px-Albrecht_Altdorfer,_The_Battle_of_Alexander_at_Issus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11989597
do you think if you brought someone from 1,000 years ago to the present day they may also have all the things you're describing? maybe because our brains aren't wired to take in all these things at once? and for some reason normies can? (and the ones that can't but don't seem retarded get the ADHD label thrown on them, which is also like 1 in 3 people)

none of these traits would've been considered negative through all of human history until today, if you were tribal you'd excel as a hunter or some shit, if you were a renaissance painter your detail obsession could result in a masterpiece like pic related, also if you haven't noticed this is why all geniuses of the past are retroactively considered possibly autistic

the only reason things get labelled as mental disorders is if in the current time and culture you live in, they are considered flaws

>> No.11997436

>>11994590
On the contrary. It's one phenotype labelled with multiple different disorders. All have in common you don't lose synapses like others do.