[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 129 KB, 724x611, 0a4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11817600 No.11817600 [Reply] [Original]

Does anyone here have dreams/hallucinations about the last subject they studied when they go to sleep ?

Always when i study something for long hours and go to sleep i dream about it in a bizarre state where i am half asleep and half awake, like the subject is floating on my mind and the brain still is processing it.

>> No.11817609

>>11817600
I dream about forgetting to do lab reports and failing chem exams even though I got A’s in all my chem courses without any worrying of earning a lower grade. This is the only class this has ever happened for.

>> No.11817626

>>11817609
i think that's because of hidden anxiety.

what basically happens to me is with every class as long as i study just 1 to 2 hours before sleep.

Last time i was studying something about coding and when i finally went to sleep just before falling asleep my consciousness brings all the things i studied but in a strange way, i don't eve know if i am asleep at that point and i wake up in the morning with a memory that i had some visual dreams about it