[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 336 KB, 2048x1639, 1592073829246.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11804470 No.11804470[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I've extracted his /sci related responses:

>are there any known upcoming major cataclysms?
Human beings are facing the Great Filter, they are facing the most dangerous factor in Drake's Equation where the probability of self-destruction due to technological advance beyond intellectual, social, and spiritual has occurred.

>Can you comment on project looking glass or similar technology please?
Uses artificial spacetime curvature to attempt to gain SIGINT on photons originating in the future of this worldline, to better understand Retrocausality.

>Are parallel/alternate/alien universes real?
The Many Universes interpretation of Quantum Theory is correct.

>'Advancement' through a material mindset a red herring,
Advancement is a creative mindset, not an exclusively material one. However, if you are skilled and original enough to advance the species, what you create will eventually become material.

>Any interesting papers you can link?
https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19990023210.pdf
https://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/Hendriques-COFE7.pdf

> Is it true that gravity is a myth? And it was really electromagnetism all along?
Think of Gravity and Electromagnetism as the shadows, and the substance as a single Unified Field that exists at the Singularity. Though a mechanism similar to Dispersion, it breaks symmetry into the G- and E- and B-fields. (As well as Strong and Weak Nuclear.)

>Have you at MiB been able to quantify or qualifiy what the force called Luck is?
Strange Attractors in chaotic systems.

>What happens after death?
Singularity. You meet God. That Beyond Which Nothing Greater Can Be Conceived. Only the good part of you will survive, so if you are all evil you cease to exist. If you are predominantly evil, your awareness is as a child.

>What is the true nature of the moon?
It's a dead rock. Used to be part of Earth.

>Are Nasa pictures and videos accurate?
Yes.

>> No.11804473
File: 192 KB, 934x708, 1585122937612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>is MHD a dead-end?
No. It will become possible to model Navier Stokes for a Magnetic Fluid eventually.

>how does the antigrav engine work. with toruses and mercury?
Study the Podletnikov Disk, Meissner Effect, Biefield-Brown Effect, Forward's Protational Field, the Gravitational equivalent of induced magnetic fields, and the Alcubierre Metric.

>Why and how did we arrive on Earth?
https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/astro.2019.28.issue-1/astro-2019-0002/astro-2019-0002.xml
The life in ALH-7705 and the like lived, died, and was fossilized before anything ever lived on Earth.
>As a high civilization maybe or an arkship?
As a bacterium which evolved into life as we know it. It didn't just spontaneously come to life in a muck puddle, it was brought here through Panspermia.

>How does time works?
Time and Space exist as a manifold known as "Spacetime", that is flexible. Spacetime bends depending on the mass and energy distributions within it, and then that curved manifold tells masses how to move, in a sort of feedback loop until a steady-state "configuration of least energy" is achieved (think Fermat Principle).
>what are chaotic fractals?
Chaotic fractals compose the basis of most dynamical systems in the universe. A fractal is just a sort of geometry that repeats within itself in a scale-invariant way. That's why you have brain cells that look like superclusters of galaxies in strings the size of the Great Sloane Wall. As it turns out, chaos is everywhere, this is not a mystery. But the mystery is that there is order in Chaos, and those islands of order are called Strange Attractors. These Attractors have a fractal nature. To understand this with differential calculus can allow one to predict the future evolution of otherwise unpredictable systems.

>> No.11804475

>What is the scariest thing you've encountered?
I'm sorry. I'm not going to be responsible for starting a worldwide panic.
One of the scarier things I can tell you that is borderline, that will not get me in trouble, is that we have discovered fossils of Earth bacteria in the Alan Hills meteorite from Antarctica, which originated from Mars. This means that these Martian bacterial lived, died, and were fozzilized before there was ever life on earth. We've known for sixteen years that "Panspermia" is probably how life arose on Earth, and it wasn't classified, but it was suppressed, you'd have to know what to look for to find the truth. Google "Magnetfossils from Ancient Mars: a Robust Biosignature in the Martian Meteorite ALH84001." You're welcome.

>Is there a way to remove the need for sleep/reduce sleep time?
Increase the ratio of REM (Stage 3) to higher-stage (1 & 2) sleep time. Your brain refreshes based on the amount of REM, not total time.

>What of the 200 year cycles of cataclysmic rise and fall of nations? Mud floods?
Pereodicity corresponds to geological cycles.

>Give me an example of how to start a butterfly effect to go my way.
You have to believe. If you believe, your focused intention and expectation will affect the actual particles that precipitate out of the Quantum Universal Wavefunction on a microscale, in resonance with that belief and expectation, and those microscale differences expand in time into macroscale differences.

>when will we have fusion reactors?
We have them, the only problem is that it takes more energy to contain the plasma than we can extract out of the plasma. However, that gap is quickly closing.
>Why do we still not have working fusion reactors?
The Second Law of Thermodynamics keeps getting in the way. I kid you not, that is the real problem. Solving it will save the Earth, by providing clean, cheap, safe energy for all needs.

>> No.11804481

>is gravity an electric or a space-time phenomena?
Gravity is the curvature of spacetime, but the gravitational and electromagnetic fields are coupled, meaning changing one can alter the other, and vice versa. This is how electrogravitic propulsion works, and the answer lies in the electron itself. Why does it carry the amount of charge it does?
>charge
>When talking about coupling in this context is this quote applicable? "There is a most profound and beautiful question associated with the observed coupling constant, e – the amplitude for a real electron to emit or absorb a real photon. It is a simple number that has been experimentally determined to be close to 0.08542455. (My physicist friends won't recognize this number, because they like to remember it as the inverse of its square: about 137.03597" Is electron charge to be related to 137? Does the etymology of the word electron matter here? I vaguely remember reading about a 19th century scientist claiming he discovered sentient electricity. Any truth/reproducibility to that?
>Is electron charge to be related to 137?
>Does the etymology of the word electron matter here?
Yes. This is the inverse-Fine Structure Constant. A very important quantity fundamental to the field interdependence.

>> No.11804486

>I vaguely remember reading about a 19th century scientist claiming he discovered sentient electricity. Any truth/reproducibility to that?
Electricity enables sentience, since all consciousness is carried by electrical signal, whether in the "wetware" of a human brain, or the hardware of an AI system. Similarly, psy phenomena arise from quantum mechanical tunneling of brainwaves' associated particles outside the classically impenetrable barrier of the human skull. In theory, an AI could eventually do the same, since electrons are electrons.
>Why does it carry the amount of charge it does?
>because spacetime limits it thus? some quantum that determines the charge? What is the cheapest/easiest method to measurably affect gravity electrically?
>because spacetime limits it thus?
You're on to something here. I can't elaborate more than I have.
>What is the cheapest/easiest method to measurably affect gravity electrically?
Read up on the Biefield Brown Effect. Also look at the recent work of the Chinese "Warp Drive".
>omeone using spacetime unironically
Gravity is the curvature of spacetime. You cannot have space without time, or time without space, regardless of what the misinformed Transhumanists claim.

>> No.11804489

>Referring to the document purporting that Tesla alerted interstellar civilizations with his tech
More like Marconi. Ever since the creation of the first radio signal, a spherical wavefront of signal containing human communications has been expanding symmetrically from Earth in a bubble with a radius that has been increasing at light speed, ever since the signals were first broadcast. To the extent Tesla broadcast RF communications (and i'm not sure that he did), he would have contributed to this effect. However, the Earth became more radio-bright than it's own Sun during WW2, with the advent of wartime Radio technnology. Assuming a bubble that began in 1945, every star within about 75 light-years of Earth would have seen the Earth flash more radio-bright than the Sun, whether or not they could decode the signals. This would certainly catch the eye of any intelligent civilization looking.

>> No.11804497

>What are the three-to-five most important things that people like us should know?
1. Hyperreality is not reality. Know the difference and act accordingly.
2. The only thing they can't take away from you is your education, so invest heavily in that.
3. Life actually began on Mars, based on current data.
4. Advanced physics has essentially proven the existence of what people call "God", and ETIs also believe in Its existence.
5. The world is rudderless, there is no cabal running it all. And unless we begin to think of ourselves as inhabitants of planet Earth, we will all die here before we evolve to the point ETIs would ever make themselves known to the general public.
>and are aliens actually demons?
Some are what you would call "supernatural", meaning from dimensions outside the classical four you are used to, yet they may inhabit one or two of our dimensions for brief periods. These intelligences are from reference frames that are considered highly energetic, therefore "timeless" (via Time Dilation), relative to ours.
>is time travel real?
Time travel into the future is real, by virtue of extremely high velocity. This was proved by a former colleague of mine, Joseph Hafele.
Time travel into the past is real by virtue of dark energy, or mass with a negative sign, which can occur in nature. It is possible to use a micro-Kerr Black Hole to create a ring singularity through which signals may be sent into the past, altering the present.
We haven't done people yet, although there is reason to believe others may have.
>is earth really a globe?
It's an oblate spheroid, meaning a globe that bulges at the equator due to intrinsic spin, and fluid dynamics of molten layers.

>> No.11804502

>Is the human suit an avatar for souls/non-local consciousness and how does this relate to extraterrestrials, do they have souls?
It's believed that the brain acts more like a receiver than a generator of human consciousness, and the key transducers are quantum-sized microtubules in brain tissue. The "soul" is believed to be a pattern fo organization within the Universal Quantum Wavefunction that exists independently of the brain. This is the only theory that solves the hard problem of the "mind-body link." The alternative theory proposes that intelligence is generated by complexity of connectivity within the neural net of the brain, however this is an incomplete theory because A.I. can mimic this intelligence without sentience.
>how far away are alien planets and is light speed travel real!
The closest planets are those around the Gliese star system. Travel at the speed of light is impossible. There is a "cheat", by using zero-dimensional spaces like that within a wormhole, or exotic geometries like the Alcubierre bubble.
>Is the Earth flat?
No. This meme is propagated by extremists to identify highly suggestible people as marks for indoctrination into irrational belief systems so these targets can be controlled and misused for the agenda of the "flat earthers."

>whats the best investment for the next decade in your humble opinion
There is no safe investment. Money is an outmoded concept in advanced civilizations who value all life equally and attempt to provide for it. To use a trope you will be familiar with, think "Star Trek." Advanced civilizations value sentient entities and use things, they don't use sentient entities and value things.

>> No.11804503

tell more about the singularity schizo

also more importantly
>how can i get a gf

>> No.11804504

>What type of propulsion system do the ayylmaos use?
A localized electromagnetic field gradient is generated external to the ship which, through electrogravitic coupling, generates a mirror gradient in the approximately Minkowskian spacetime external to the ship. The gradient can be vectored to effect acceleration that is not hampered by inertia.
The precise mode of coupling the EM-to-gravitic field is not disclosable.

>Mr MIB Man, what are your thoughts on mysticism and magic(k).
I don't follow either of them, however I will say that what most people consider to be "magic" is really quite well understood scientifically.
Wave particle duality states that all particles are actually waves, and only become particles when observed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
The INS recently showed that it was possible, through concentrated attention, intention, and expectation, to Remote-View a double-slit experiment in the next room, and cause electrons to precipitate as real particles out of the wavefunction from a distance, without any interaction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY
According to the Butterfly Effect, even small single-particle changes in initial conditions now, cause a completely different endgame, after the time evolution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xFJUSLEv8
What people believe to be "magic" is simply using RV to collapse the Universal Wavefunction in places and ways that correspond with focused intention, attention, and expectation (i.e. "Faith"). Consequently, those microscopic changes in the particle distributions at the time, game out over time into macroscopic changes one expects. All through the interaction of a QM-tunneled brainwave (which is nonlocal) with the Universal Wavefunction.

>> No.11804507

>And what do you think of the Hidden Hand posts about 4th positive and negative entities etc.
I'm not familiar with those. I would suspect they are a civilian group that wear funny robes, light candles, and say chants to feel special because they have discovered what many scientists already know: some intelligences are from dimensions other than Minkowski Spacetime. And these dimensions are allowed by String- and (mem)Brane-Theory.

>will humanity ever get access to higher forms of fuel/energy?
Yes. We have it already. It's already possible to extract energy from the Zero Point quantum fluctuations by passing an electron gas through a "sponge" with channels approximately the diameter of the distance in a Casimir resonator.

>What’s the most profound that you wanted to answer ,besides this one, that no one’s asked yet until now?
Again, it never is the question that's indiscreet.
I think we've certainly hit the important high spots. I appreciate your interest. I'm glad to have been of assistance.

>Microtubulin acting as sort of quantum binary RAM, Penrose supported this, also ties in with Persinger.
You are absolutely correct. This research was advanced by an anesthesiologist, of all people.

>> No.11804510

>Is God real?
Yes. The Physical allegory can be found in the Naked Singularity from which the Big Bang event issued forth.
>what have you found out about GOD?
The Naked Singularity that gave rise to the Universal Expansion in the "Big Bang" event is a region of infinite energy, yet infinitesimal size, and it existed before the first Planck Time existed. This is very similar to the conditions of an object accelerated to the speed of light, relative to the observer's reference frame.
What human beings think of as "Heaven" is likely the Naked Singularity from whence all of observable spacetime arose, and still expands, to this day. If you look out in every direction, the echo of this event is the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation, at 2 Kelvin (having cooled considerably). The Naked Singularity has infinite energy, yet zero spatial and zero temporal projection. So we're talking about True Infinity (of which Intelligence is certainly a subset), that does not live in spacetime, yet exists nonetheless, and gave rise to everything in our Universe that exists.
Sounds a lot like God, to me.
Yes, I believe this is God. I also believe God is Love, so if you are giving or receiving Love, you are experiencing God, by whatever name you call Him. For personal reasons I will not elaborate upon, I also believe God became human and walked as one of us in the person of Jesus Christ, to provide a way for His creations, inherently flawed due to their finite nature, to be freely reconciled to Him.

>will humans be able to transcend into the higher dimensions at some point or is it even possible?
What is death?

>> No.11804514

>Do different types of aliens want different things?
There is only one "type" of alien that ever visited the United States. The multiple species thing is disinformation. Although there is another type of entity that may be considered "alien" but is really either extradimensional or spiritual in nature. The "spiritual" frame of reference is actually an acausal, atemporal frame of reference that exists only at the Naked Singularity at the beginning of the Big Bang expansion, and the core of every black hole. One thing in more than one place and more than one time, what we call "multipresence", which is a type of omnipresence.
>Are whites or any race for that matter, related to any aliens.
We don't know, however there is some evidence to suggest that there was genetic modification of the human genome in the past, primarily based in the fact that Human DNA only uses 4 out of a possible 6 base pairs to encode information.
>whats the best solution to the jewish question according to yall?
Stop being transfixed with only a very small cause of your problems, because that allows the much much greater causes to hide in the shadows more effectively. Why else scapegoat?

>Can you define heaven and hell then?
Heaven is associated with the Singularity from whence the Universe came forth, that also lies at the core of every black hole (multiplresence, a form of omnipresence), where there is no time. As for now, Hell is this material world where life is temporal, subject to change according to the 2nds law of thermodynamics.
Many of us believe that a timeless hell (called "The Lake of Fire") will be created to punish evil eventually.

>> No.11804517

>LSD and psychic phenomena - what's it about
Microdosing increases connections between neurons in the biological neural net of your brain. And more connectivity equals a more powerful network.
>Rh- blood what's it's origin/purpose?
RH-, especially O-, indicates potential recombinant genetic experimentation within the human species during a time before such technology existed.
>Since when have they been visiting earth.

>How do you contact interdimensional beings?
Prayer.
>Why can they contact us?
Consciousness is nonlocal, like the photon.
>also what is the relation between physical aliens and interdimensional beings?
They are different types of entities. One biological, one energetic.

>They couldn't have travelled to this system if their shielding and equipment couldn't handle a radar
Think resonance, not intensity.
It was possible to weaponize AESA-like applications on first contact for a very short period of time.

>Yooouuu agents of Satan.
No. Those are proton, neutron, electron.

>x
He’s wrong about most physics. There is a unified force at the Singularity that looks either gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, or weak nuclear depending upon the reference frame of the observer.

>Why do they need original biology?
They are evolved in a non-robust way through decades of relativistic space travel. Centuries, according to some frames.
>Documentation purposes?
Hybrid vigor.

>> No.11804520

>Is consciousness measurable? (like are there levels of the consciousness)
Consciousness is either present (1) or absent (0). If present it is non-local and touches every other consciousness in existence throughout the spacetime manifold. But intelligence is measurable, as a result of the connectivity of the neural net that receives the consciousness.
Consciousness is the signal. The brain is an antenna/receiver of sorts, that uses microtubules to receive the consciousness, which is a pattern of organization in the Quantum Universal Wavefunction.
>Are there some humans that are more conscious than others?
No. There are some people more in touch with their consciousness than others.
>Are animals conscious?
Yes. But not intelligent. It is also possible to have intelligence without consciousness, as with AI.
>Are plants conscious? (even if its like a 0.00000001% the level of human/animal consciousness, The whole idea of "forest spirits" and the like.)
Yes.
>Are rocks/"objects" we wouldn't otherwise think are conscious actually conscious?
No.

>Autonomous vehicles are extremely mature. So is AI.
>MARAUDER was a DEW railcannon that fired a plasma toroid rather than a hypersonic tungsten sabot. project went black in 1993.
There's a specific reason why i can't discuss railguns.

>Isn't MiB a comic book organization? Did everyone just "magickally" forget about Majestic?
I'm not using the name of the control group, which changes with time. MIB is the closest archetype in your mind.

>What is the actual purpose of consciousness?
Union with the Creator.
>How do I achieve it?
Density of neural connectivity.

>What do you use to measure psychic powers?
Ability to decrease the randomness of a stream of random data by will. Ability to cause particles to precipitate out of a double slit experiment that is causally removed from the subject. And predictive accuracy, are some.

>> No.11804523

>What techniques outside substances do you most recommend for developing psychic abilities that could be useful when working for your organization?
Most of what you will read is bunk except for the work of Russel Targ. He's very good at writing up the procedure necessary to place yourself in the proper state of mind. The secret is that Consciousness is non-local, so by the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, that means we can know the energy and momentum of psychic impulses exactly, but they permeate all of space and time, both pro-causally and retrocausally, with influence moving forward in time as well as backward in time. According to the Butterfly Effect, even minor interactions with waves and particles in the "Now" that consciousness chooses as it's focus, game out into completely different macroscopic endgames as time progresses, both backwards and forward.

>Are people born with psychic power or can they develop them over time?
Born with it.
>If so, is there a max capacity they can reach or is it infinite?
Most people plateau at a common level. A few can far, far surpass this.
>can psychic ability be learned?
Yes, by everyone.
>and if so then how?
Look in to Remote Viewing training, as a start.

>The synchronicities
Are a very important way the Universe discloses intention.

>OP, what is 'the event'
Human extinction, if the species cannot survive its phenotypic and cultural differences,
>and can you tell me your views on QHHT?
Hypnosis is a very good beginning tool for focusing the unconscious expectation, or "faith". Because the unconscious is never a skeptic, it automatically believes by default.

>> No.11804529

>Give specifics on why there is no disclosure or why they havent announced themselves to the whole planet
They're not sure that human beings will survive their own industrialization, but they are sure that overt interaction at this point would only guarantee that we did not. Human beings can't coexist non-violently with other human beings with different melanin content, how do you expect them to coexist peacefully with an entirely alien species? No, the aliens would be forced to destroy us because of our own hostility toward them. It would go wrong.

>- Do you know if the Fountain of Youth is real? If so, do you know its location? One theory I heard is that it's located in the middle of Hyperborea. The other one is that it's located in another dimension.
It's not real. At least not on Earth. Life extension technology exists to shorten the telomeres at the end of chromosomes.

>How does the planet Saturn relate to the entity Saturn/Chronus/Rempham/Molech?
Symbolism. The fallen world is the world that exists in time, that is temporal and subject to change, and therefore decay through the second law of thermodynamics.
There is no time at the Singularity, only Now.

>who is mother ayahuasca? and why as a plant she is more intelligent and powerfull than human being on current plane of existence?
The Dimethytryptamine in Ayahuasca causes the microtubules in your brain to receive the pattern of conscious awareness known as "self" that exists in the fabric of the Quantum Uniform Wavefunction, in a different way than usual.

>Question! What questions should we be asking?
You should be asking about the fundamental nature of conscious existence.

>can you confirm the validity of this
It's a mashup of many faiths, with a few good observations but mostly incorrect, on balance. Especially about the science. There is no Aethyr.

>> No.11804531

>Also, are you familiar with the book Power vs Force by David Hawkins?
I am not, but the distinction between Power and Force is a profound one. One is a blunt little tool, the other a secure state of dynamic being, in balance with the Universe around you.

>Are reptilians cool?
They don't exist. They are the byproduct of a social archetype seeded into the collective unconscious in the 1980's with the show "V for Victory." Just another cover story for reality.
>I take it that physical Reptilian beings don't exist? And they're all of an extra-dimensional nature?
Correct. Anything claiming to be reptilian in nature is not biological.

>Is the Earth really hollow? If that's the case, is Agartha a real place? Do you know how many entrances there are to the Hollow Earth? If so, are you able to name the locations?
Earth is not hollow and Agartha is not real. There have been visitors who hide in deep waters, or occasionally within natural caves in the Earth.

>Are all ET-human hybrids on Earth of the half large-nose Grey variety?
Not half. Only certain sequences are compatible. We only use four of six base pairs, they use all six.
>If so, what're the best litmus tests for finding out if one is a hybrid?
Look at abnormalities in your genome, usually ones that cause blood diseases or autoimmune diseases where the body is attacking something foreign (i.e. not human) about itself.
>Were either the greys or IDE directly involved in the advancement of human civilizations? (Ancient Astronaut Theory)
Yes, but Von Daniken was incorrect.

>> No.11804533

>space is a secondary phenomena of aether modulation
Incorrect. The Michelson–Morley experiment was an attempt to detect the existence of aether, a supposed medium permeating space that was thought to be the carrier of light waves. The experiment was performed between April and July 1887 by Albert A. Michelson and Edward W. Morley at what is now Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, and published in November of the same year. It compared the speed of light in perpendicular directions, in an attempt to detect the relative motion of matter through the stationary luminiferous aether ("aether wind").
The result was negative. This result is strong evidence that rules out a stationary aether.

>When do we get real interviews or correspondence with non Earthlings and non human entities?
We're actively working to prevent this. You can't even stop racism and police brutality without destroying yourselves.

>The best form of human progress involves pure nation-states cooperating on a global scale. Tourism is the best cultural exchange possible.
No. The best form of species progress is identity as member of a species, and resident of the planet, not an imaginary line on a map. Do you think the predators waiting for you out there care about lines on the maps of their globes? No. They are united as one in the goal of interstellar exploration, and that is how they were able to survive the Filter, and branch out.

>How fucked are we? Like what's in store for us in the next 2 years?
That depends upon whether or not you embrace Love for all human beings, or hate for those who don't resemble yourself.

>> No.11804535

>Does the .001% have good intentions for the future of earth or are we beyond fucked?
There is still hope, but the vast majority of individuals in power are actively seeking their own good at the expense of the many, and it is the people working in the darkness who serve the people, and their well-being.
>We're better equipped to face the challenges that face humanity as a global collection of nation-states.
No you're not.
>Diversity literally destroys any sense of belonging
Quite the opposite. Lack of diversity causes your society to sunder over simple phenotypic differences.

>Why? Why not identify as a citizen of the galaxy?
Because there are very few species capable of interacting over such great distances, and those few who are have as much regard for carbon based life as you have of ants. You would think them "gods." There's an evolutionary progression that is how it's been done since the beginning. And how it will be done with humanity, if we survive our own petty short-sightedness and evil.

>Do you think that human level AI has already been created and is part of the online world?
Possibly. I'm reminded of CAIMEO. Publicly, they have modeled 1/3 of a cat brain. Privately, they have gone much farther. As of now, we have no scientific reason to believe the brain is not a Turing machine, and consequently, when AI is ported to quantum computers, we need to be very careful that we don't engineer ourselves out of existence.

>does plant medicine work for or against the evil ayys?
Chemistry works for all living things.

>What is Nature and why did it make these plant substances with such powerful abilities?
Natural chemistry and physics is the language with which God created the Universe.

>> No.11804543

>Are the Jews or Freemasons just public face groups to distract us?
Yes.
>Who should we really be watching closely?
The Military-Industrial Complex.

>Evolution of the species.
>Okay. To what destination?
Evolution need not have a specific destination in order to improve, and eventually get there.

>damn is anon really triggering all glowies more then a George Floyd riot
I have that effect on people.
I'm a bit of a renegade.

>I hope someone reaches out to me someday to show me such wonders as time and space and dimensional travel, and other wonders beyond.
I hope so too. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

>Can you displace time and space?
There are technological ways of doing that on a large scale, but the most valuable small-scale means is through psycho-physical phenomena known as Remote Viewing, in which the entire spacetime continuum can be apprehended up to the point the viewer perceives as his or her "Now."

>> No.11804548

>what are your opinions on methamphetamine induced telepathy
Biochemical enhancement of performance is a very real area of study, especially as applies to paranormal research. The most valuable use for amphetamine-like substances is that they immediately cause even long-term depression to break, in extremely morbidly depressed individuals.
Unfortunately this class of drug works by flooding the synapses with far too much Dopamine, especially in the Nucleus Accumbens, which can easily result in neurological excitotoxicity and permanent brain damage. Hence most episodes of subjectively reported "amphetamine induced telepathy" are minor psychotic episodes.
There is a small subsection of subjects who respond with increased psychic aptitude when dopamine concentrations increase, but not usually without concomitant serotonin increase as well. This is why the phenethylamines are "empathogenic."
Amphetamines are too damaging for use in this manner, and should only be used sparingly when sleep is impossible due to operational considerations. Even then, a recruit is arguably better served using an Orexin-inhibitor such as Modafinil, as long as there is no family history of heart valve injury.
>what would you recommend as a vehicle for 'concomitant serotonin increase' that isn't a narcotic?
5-HTP, L-Tryptophan, or things like it, however understand that Serotonin syndrome will kill you. Do not experiment with your brain chemistry without expert medical guidance.
>What in your opinion is the best substance for increasing potential for psychic phenom, or giving more power to already existing psychic phenom within people?
Microdosing natural Psilocin-analogue compounds. However doing so without medical assistance is not recommended, nor is it legal.

>> No.11804549

>Okay, you once told me that there were horrors in the universe that are worse than aliens and worse than what we can cope with right now. What are those horrors?
There are certain aspects of what humanity regards as supernatural evil that are very real. An understanding of dimensionality and how a 2D hologram frame can produce a 3D image in space, using coherent laser light, will help you understand how a malevolent intelligence in a 5th, 6th, and 7th dimension may be represented by a sort of "projection" here in the first four dimensions with which we are very well acquainted.
There are also extreme forces of Good, and I personally believe God is quite real and there's a working model of His origin in our physical paradigm, however, there are intelligences, both good and bad, both helpful and baneful to humanity, that exist in dimensions other than the four with which we are familiar (i.e., XYZT), and these bleed over into our dimensions under certain circumstances.

>Learning that human life on Earth did not originate on Earth.
>How is that disturbing?
Most of my life I ascribed to the "pond of goo" single-ancestor hypothesis. Now it's near certainly Panspermia. Just personally, that was a surprise for me. That and the fish on Enceladus.
>Do you mean fish metaphorically
I mean aquatic life. "Fish" may be drastic understatement.
>Enceladus.
is a moon of Saturn. Cassini positively identified plumes of water being expelled from a fissure in the Southern Hemisphere of the moon, which falls back to the moon as snow. This is why the top half of Eneceladus is pock-marked, and the bottom half is smooth and looks like a snow drift.
>fish on Enceladus.
>please elaborate!
Volcanic thermal vents on a warm saltwater ocean floor + complex macromolecular organics = life. 100% chance.

>> No.11804553

>what do you foresee as the next big leap technologically?
Artificial Intelligence, without a doubt. I'm extremely well-versed in this subject matter, because I'll have to be. As will anyone who wants to be relevant to the coming technological revolution.
>What area of AI would it be most useful to learn/research for the future?
Hybrid techniques. Natural neural nets are a hybridization of evolutionary and network-like techniques, with a healthy dose of low-level biophysics thrown in. Always think holistically.
>Maybe recommend a book?
I recommend reading state of the art journal publications with the understanding that these are at least six months old as of publication. Look to the reference section of modern peer-reviewed papers of interest to your specific application, for good texts. As for me, I began with Patrick Henry Winston.

>Mua is from Alpha Centauri. No biggie guys. Just helping us.
Oumuamua most likely originated from the M2.5 dwarf HIP 3757 or the G5 dwarf HD 292249.

>Could you elaborate on these circumstances? How best to study, interface with these dimensions?
Well that is a little on the sensitive side there. It has everything to do with resonance.

>Also I've decided on studying and replicating Tesla technology starting all the way from Boscovich to Tesla's own writings. Is that a worthy pursuit, would it be fruitful and helpful to others?
Tesla's technology, while impressive for its day, is obsolete. Magnetohydrodnamics and high-temperature superconductivity is where it's at. I've always been a huge fan of teh Bork of Townshend Brown, Podletnikov, and the Barnett Experiment. When you have cases of field vortices, life gets interesting, mainly because no matter how fast or slow a wire is moving, the current is ALWAYS moving at the speed of light. This can wreak havoc with momentum conservation under certain circumstances.

>> No.11804555

>Do we have mental/brain inhibitors?
Yes. Primarily fear.
>If yes, of what origin, artificial, natural?
Psychological and spiritual. Although certain people have natural talent derived from genetics and/or brain chemistry. Biochemical enhancement of performance is very confidential. Look to androstadienone and oxytocin.
>What is their function?
To dampen the human psychic effect so that it works primarily unconsciously, and only on the immediate family unit.
>To dampen the human psychic effect. Why is dampening necessary? Is it dangerous otherwise? Natural selection?. Why is dampening necessary?
It's how we evolved. Nonverbal communication has evolutionary benefits within a nuclear family or small group, however it can be a liability when extended uncontrollably to outgroup members.
>Is it dangerous otherwise?
Certainly can be.
>I guess Targ's work would help the most for removing them if such exist.
All of his papers are available via FOIA. You should read them.

>> No.11804558

>People always go crazy about things like Schuman resonance or the dot thing. Is there anything to those indicators and can we use that info to our benefit in any way?
Absolutely. Schumann Resonance is just an electromagnetic wave resonance in the atmosphere. Basically lightning strikes act like huge antennas that radiate EM waves that then propagate and resonate in the cavity formed by the charged ionosphere, which acts like a metal plate, and the ground, another "metal" plate. To understand a Schumann Resonance you need only understand a concentric sphere capacitor that is shorting out. They are used to monitor global lightning activity, but they don't affect human biology in any other appreciable way.
The Dot is a different thing. The Dot is a measure of unexpected correlation in data that should be completely random. Chaos theory says that there will be "Strange Attractors" in the Chaos (i.e. unexpected correlation) which appear as islands of unexpected order in chaotic systems, like the Red Spot on Jupiter, for example. We find that for the "EGGs", or the random number generators, that the Strange Attractor becomes observable when non-local Consciousness (the "collective unconscious" if you will), which is normally also very random, becomes more ordered in a sort of "precognitive" attention and expectation of something happening in the imminent future.
So the model is: collective unconscious, like RNGs, are random. The Strange Attractor in natural random data reveals itself in correlated patterns in what should be completely chaotic data, because the minds perceiving the data are THEMSELVES corellated on some prescient knowledge that lies below the threshold of conscious observation by any single person. It works on the model of singular, non-local consciousness, which is the same model as that used for Psychokinesis and RV.

>> No.11804561

>are there any plans or operations you are aware of to counter the destructive nature of the spread of cultural marxism, globalism and unchecked migration to western nations of incompatible groups of people.
Those are all political buzzwords used to instill fear in the minds of the psychologically malleable, for the purpose of controlling their behavior. Even Ronald Reagan knew that we are all in this boat together on Planet Earth, and until we begin to see ourselves as one race, "Humanity", and we stop hoarding resources and murdering our youngest and brightest over imaginary lines on a map, we will never progress as a species.
Tribalism is counterevolutionary and will result in the death of the Human species unless it evolves to begin to regard the lives of all other phenotypes within that species as equally valuable. Earth is, and always will be, a global economy, no matter whether it scares Isolationists or not. Each country knows that it would cease to exist if the global economy were disrupted. Therefore like "Nash Equilibrium", if everyone acts selfishly as an isolationist, we all die, but if everyone coordinates intelligently and wisely as a whole economic organism, then we will all find our relative niches, and obtain sustainable prosperity.
It's a Zero-Sum Game, and like Nash Theory demonstrates, isolationism, tribalism, and selfishness will destroy the entire system, and the species.
>is there anything we should be learning to take advantage of future states? EG. you mentioned AI
Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Theory, Operations Research using AI to optimize the global economy.

>> No.11804567

>thank you for the answers, but i find it highly disturbing that you support cultural genocide via highly destructive means. you profess a global unity yet are ok with the destruction of people.
I find it equally disturbing that you equate allowing the presence of phenotypes other than your own to exist peacefully in your social structure with "cultural genocide". The idea of treating another human being differently before you meet them, merely because of the color of their skin which they cannot control, is extremely short-sighted, counterevolutionary, and quite frankly the reason why groups like mine are unable to be more transparent. Because what would someone like you do with knowledge like ours? You would use it to harm or kill other humans, who are equally as valuable as you, for no reason other than your own fear of cultural differences. If you want to live in isolation, by all means do so. I'm sure your peers would concur. However, Earth is a global economy and a global polity, whether you like it or not, and those of us who deal with Earth-changing decisions every day know this. No country or culture can exist in a vacuum.
Study "Nash Equilibrium":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_equilibrium
>your views seem very globalist
Earth is a globe.
>highly destructive ways by relocating people
You don't get to choose who relocates where. You get to choose where YOU relocate.
>this does not advance us, it brings us more inline with the rat utopia experiment.
This statement shows me that you have failed to understand the rat utopia. The reason it failed is because all the rats had the same phenotype, so the population suffered from counterevolutionary behaviors resulting from crippling uniformity. A society lacking in Hybrid Vigor does not evolve, becomes inbred, recessive traits dominate, and the species dies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
> is genocide of anyone who stands against globalism.
Tolerance doesn't imply genocide.

>> No.11804573

>The bases on mars (not ours)
There is certainly that distinct possibility. Phobos 2 was lost under mysterious circumstances.
>The hyper intelligent blue light
Attempts to RV the Naked Singularity that gave rise to the Big Bang often appears shrouded in blue, according to some reports.
>The dudes hiding in our Oort Cloud
This would be a good place to hide an observational platform.
>The fast radio bursts
Believed to be warp signatures.
>The shape shifting fractal aliens that you really shouldn’t look at (some sort of basilisk, completely froze me as soon as I saw it)
Unknown.
>The suits that are half ai controlled half human. Serious shit, can easily dodge a tank round and dismantle the tank itself, and that was the lower echelon suit.
This will be within human capability very soon. Work started on these shortly after 9/11.
>Malicious language entities.
Well, words are just waves, aren't they? God created the Universe with a "word" (i.e. wave, probably a reference to Maxwell's Equations), it's not beyond the pale to imagine they could be used in a malevolent way by a sufficiently advanced and trained intelligence.

>is global climate change actually affected by human activity/how much has politics run away with it?
Global climate change is heavily influenced by our dependence on fossil fuels, and this year is the worst year on record for temperature increase and carbon concentration in the air. If we do not fix this, it will be irreversible in 1-20 years, and the species could be gone in 100

>> No.11804576

>What are your thoughts on the fluxliner alien reproduction vehicle schematic?
It's one means of using EM in conjunction with electromagnetic field lines of Earth to lighten a craft and make it easier to fly. Recently the Navy patented advanced versions of this tech because they didn't want China to do so first. Essentially the "fluxliner" and the patents at this link operate the same way, and its a rudimentary form of electrogravitic propulsion: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances
If aliens are driving a Lamborghini, think of these designs as a go-kart or moped. not fit for the highway, but fine for backyard fun.
>What are your thoughts on the theory of the Unified Field of Consciousness?
An interesting conjecture, that feels real to me on some level. If God is omnipresent and omniscient, then inasmuch as we all share Him, we all share at least that common part of consciousness. We know consciousness is nonlocal, and can tunnel beyond the classical barrier of the human skull via QM Tunneling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF7dDt3tVmI

>> No.11804581

>What are your thoughts on the theory of the Unified Field of Consciousness? Personally, the way I see reality and life is that we're all just vessels whose brains filter this consciousness. Individuality is created by different neural networks emulating this One-Mind differently. The higher the processing power of the brain, the more it can pull from this Unified Field. I also think that's what God can be interpreted as, and that everything stems from this field, including non-living things. Maybe that's how some people can psychic abilities or "powers", by realizing this truth and deepening their connections to "themselves". >>>Individuality is created by different neural networks emulating this One-Mind differently.
This is a brilliant concept that requires much more thinking on my part, to correctly apprehend it. Honestly we've grown to model the "soul" as a superposed wave in the Universal Wavefunction, and come to think of the brain as a receiver, rather than a generator of it, and this idea certainly fits well with that one...
>The higher the processing power of the brain, the more it can pull from this Unified Field.
Interesting. We do believe that the brain actually receives consciousness through transduction at the micro-tubules: https://phys.org/news/2014-01-discovery-quantum-vibrations-microtubules-corroborates.html
>I also think that's what God can be interpreted as, and that everything stems from this field, including non-living things.
We know the conditions necessary for spacetime break down at the scale of the Planck Length, and yet something exists at that subscale. All the math says it's atemporal, and almost exactly resembles the primordial Naked Singularity in many ways. This becomes a limited model of omniscience and omnipresence, because tiny Planck-Length scale cells make up the Universe, in fact spacetime is composed of "pixels" having the dimension of one Planck Length.

>> No.11804585

>Maybe that's how some people can psychic abilities or "powers", by realizing this truth and deepening their connections to "themselves".
We know it is more a realization than a ritual. It's a bit like finally getting the punchline to a vague joke you were told at dinner...
>You might be able to feel my unbalanced mind, it feels like its in the clouds. How do I get it down?
With sensory experiences that reinforce your body-being.
>Only the average Joe will save the average Joe.
Hammer, meet nail.
>PSV = plasma spheroidal vehicles
These are widely reported since WW2, actually. It's believed they may be drones or probes. We don't know everything, that's for sure.

>I've tried DMT but experienced nothing however it's incredibly difficult to smoke it and inhale in the way most conducive to working.
Yeah, save your brain from that. It should be rare to never. Normal human lifespans only encounter this stimulus at the moment of death.
>My health complications seriously make me feel like a slave to my more oppressive coding and are a shackle on my min
The best thing you can do is follow the advice above, always monitor your blood for hypercoagulability, and take supplements designed to preserve the length of the telomeres on your DNA helices, like Nicotinamide Mononucleotide and Resveratrol.

>> No.11804588

>What is your opinion on possible genetic engineering of humans by aliens?
I believe it happened with greater frequency between the time of the Betty and Barney Hill Abduction, and the turn of the Milennium.
>What would they try to accomplish by this?
Reconstituting Hybrid Vigor in a space-faring race that has propagated generation after generation in the dark weightless void of space, until they have large, unweildy eyes to see in the dark, small spindly limbs that never had to push against gravity, and a stunted alimentary canal for generations of minimalistic space nutrition.
We humans are very hardy. And most of us are reasonably intelligent as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
>What are the terms of the ayy treaty?
Originally biology in exchange for technology, but it is more nuanced now that we've learned to communicate and more clearly draw lines. There were some unacceptable things that happened before the Millenium.
>How do *WE* trade to them original biology?
They take what they want, when they want. At one point it became clear that they were interpreting the treaty in a very liberal manner, and there was a time of extreme tension and danger. But no longer. Not since about the Millennium.

>OP you aren't the first source within the ufo darkworld to talk about christian beliefs and to say "something" you encountered reinforced those beliefs...as a christian, if you've seen something like that, shouldn't you let the world in on it?
Yes. I actually have encountered what I believe to be angelic and demonic beings, as well as the presence of God. We have developed a scientific model of the Godhead in terms of the behavior of an object of nonzero mass as it approaches the speed of light, and the naked singularity that gave rise to the Universal expansion. Specifics might identify me, but I can say that Jesus definitely heals in the modern day.

>> No.11804592

>Also what new technologies should I invest in, time, money and spirit?
Commercial space flight, renewable energy, atmospheric carbon scrubbing technology, Infosec, AI, 5G, synthetic/alternative food, robotics.

>You've caught my attention now. Know anything about Jacob's ladder?
Ladder was a code name for chemical weapon BZ (3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate). Psychotomimetic in the worst way, and potentially lethal.

>Are you working on consciousness interface devices for directly recording data accessed by remote viewing?
I'm not but some are, through application of SQUID (Superconducting Quantum Interference Devices).

>where's your trip OP
Someone stole my username but they don't have my code because they are attempting identity misrepresentation to push their counterevolutionary racist narrative. These people exemplify why organizations like ours exist in the shadows.
Because the majority of humanity is only slightly more evolved than your average simian, and clings to tribalism and isolationism out of fear of eviolution.
To the extent you indulge them, you are only limiting yourself, and the rest of the species.

>What is in your opinion the most pressing threat to humanity?
It is, and always has been, the threat of Global Thermonuclear War. Second is celestial impact.
>Are any alien species a threat?
No encounter on record has ever given the impression of hostile intent, however as it stands, should hostile intent develop, humanity could be helpless.

>OP can you discuss the morphology of the "fish" on Enceladus? How similar do they look to our fish?
I can't elaborate but there is certainly organic aquatic life on Enceladus.

>> No.11804594

>Are reptilians and New World Order real?
No. Both were memes amplified by David Icke for the purpose of making money. There have been isolated incidences of groups like Weishaupt's "Perfectibilists" (i.e. Bavarian Illuminati), however nothing nearly as insidious, global, or powerful as implied by Icke. The closest thing would be the Military-Industrial Complex.

>Why do you mutilate cattle?
Cattle mutilation was a temporary program designed to track the absorbed dose of radiation by cows entering the food supply in the Midwest after the Trinity nuclear bomb tests. That program is over now.
>Next thing you are going to tell us is that the jews are really nice people and that 6 gorillian got gassed by da ebil nazis.
The concept of a "global jewish conspiracy" is a meme propagated by sick people seeking absolute authoritarian power by conveniently providing a scapegoat to a class of citizen who felt oppressed and needed a target to lash out against.
There is no global jewish conspiracy. Most people promoting this fallacy have been positively identified by intelligence as authoritarian Iranian and/or ISIS/Islamist extremist operatives seeking to amplify antisemitism in American bigots to foil the policy goals of democratic states in the Persian Gulf, or seeking to promote discord among the American populace as revenge for the Iraq War.
Finally Hitler and his NAZI "Ensazgruppen" single-handedly exterminated six million Jews in the worst genocide this planet has ever seen. This is why UFO sightings increased at the time: offworld influencers were preparing to intervene, to prevent wholesale destruction of the human race.
There is a reason why Einstein defected from NAZI Germany, why America developed nuclear weapons first, why the UFO flap first hit America and hit it at Roswell, NM, first, and why the Roswell incident happened when it did.
There's also a reason why many interactive sightings tend to occur over nuclear weapons installations.

>> No.11804599

>In 2001, my friend and I saw a glowing white orb which was about the size of a basketball and floated 3 ft off the ground. It seemed to be aware as it navigated around and between trees, and stopped in its tracks when it noticed us. My dog saw it, began barking, and chased it back into the forest. When it retreated, it traveled much much faster than when it was just "looking around," or whatever it was doing.
>What was it?
What you describe is what is traditionally known as "Will o' Wisp". In reality, the closest observable phenomena in the modern era are ball lightning and spherical plasmas, phenomena like piezoelectric "Earthquake Lights", phenomena such as the "Marfa Lights" or "Hessdalen Lights". These are either atmospheric plasmas, glowing swamp plasmas (excited methange gas), or piezoelectricity generated under specific rock strains, because many crystal rocks produce an intense charge density when placed under strain that can cause such phenomena.
More rarely, orbs are associated with unidentified flying objects as probe-type vehicles. They are frequently witnessed in the Appalachian Mountains of the East Coast of America, and one was seen during the Teheran Jet Chase of 1976.
Without being there, I cannot tell you, but these are some possibilities.
Further flybys confirmed that the jets were primarily water, with an amazingly Earthlike concentration of Sodium Chloride, meaning that Enceladus is completely covered by a warm, Earthlike saltwater ocean under an ice sheet.

>> No.11804602

>Who built the pyramids, for what purpose? If you can only provide a vague answer that would be fine.
We don't know. We're fairly sure it wasn't a tomb, it appears to be a temple of sorts, possibly an observatory for the purpose of paleocontact. And the Sphinx is much older than once thought. It has an unexplored chamber underneath but Egypt wont let anyone touch it.

>Is it worth to finance a trip to Antarctica to check out what is going on there?
No. There's nothing there but ice and death. You could possibly tag along with some scientists on a meteor hunt, if you wanted to do so...

>Is that why you can speak more, because we are at a higher vibration and consciousness now?
It has less to do with vibration and more to do with a desire to see our species evolve out of the current self-destructive pattern within which we find ourselves. Thanatos, the death instinct, expresses too easily in humanity.

>One more thing. Which Russell Targ book is the best place to start, in your view sir?
No books. Read his declassified papers that were released via FOIA.

>Are there any more indicators that we could be looking at for a bigger picture?
None that I can elaborate on. Frequency of natural disasters is a big one.

>Do y'all MiBs scour forums like this for information and to release information? Is this a way of starting a release of informstion, start on the fringe, than others pick it up and elaborate or pontificate?
Interestingly enough, sometimes the "fringe" is where novel thought can be cultivated most easily, however, you have to be very careful about distilling the small, feint signal from the extremely loud noise. And 99% of what you read here on /x/ is bullshit.

>> No.11804607

E

X

T

R

A

C

T

I

O

N

C

O

M

P

L

E

T

E

>> No.11804663

Wow some things are pretty intrasting.
/sci is a dead husk so you’re not going to find any input of value here. Anything that challenges their delicate status quo gets swept under the rug our of fear and ignorance...but mostly ignorance. They don’t care about truth...trust me.

>> No.11805340

complete garbage

>> No.11805351
File: 16 KB, 633x758, 6C1CEA33-AA80-4A2F-A952-5F2652E2D98A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11805340

>> No.11805393

>>>/x/
How do I unsubscribe from your blog.

>> No.11805410

>>11804470
What evidence is there that this is anything more than a thought-out LARP? What is the pic supposed to prove?

>> No.11805418

>>11805410
Supposed to prove the schizo can make a shitty looking ID in publisher and print it out and laminate it. Not really that difficult honestly

>> No.11805450

>>11805393
>>11805410
>>11805418
>>11805340
>>11805340
>>11805393
>>11805410
>>11805418
>>11805340
>>11805393
>>11805410
>>11805418
Textbook dumbass /sci responses to anything remotely above a cursory pop sci view of the world. Talk about the content of the science, poke holes in that! Or...God forbid, have a sense of wonder, expand on some of the ideas. Contribute. Else fuck off back to your plebeian comfort zone.

“Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you.”

>> No.11805488

>>11805450
Believe me, I want to believe this person. But his/her ideas fall apart at the seams.

> Fish on Enceladus

I want that to be true! But if it was, wouldn't it be the most important news of all time? Wouldn't we be hearing about it on the actual news, not on /sci/ or /x/?

>> No.11805567

>>11805450
Maybe you should work on being a more effective communicator rather than constantly crying about how no one understands you.

>> No.11805592
File: 118 KB, 564x564, 28281292-505F-4852-A9BD-23031D1D89A7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11805567
t base man to based man

>> No.11805605

take your meds, schizo

>> No.11805617

>>11805605
Yet another brilliant /sci response. Wow so deep bro. Totally owned! How do I become as smart as you? I bet your kids will like totallly think their daddy’s responses are genius and want to be just like him when they grow up!

>> No.11805932

kek there's 3 von neumann threads and 5 iq threads at time of writing on catalog. imagine reading best /sci thread of the year only to come with muh schizo and fish on enceladus. no wonder this place always loses their real ones.

>> No.11805937

>>11805932
correction: 5 von neumann threads
kek intensifies

>> No.11806007

>What is the scariest thing you've encountered?
>I'm sorry. I'm not going to be responsible for starting a worldwide panic.

This is what x gets off to...

>> No.11806022

>>11804470
>>>/x/

rename this schizo general

>> No.11806036

>>11806022
rename this board Pop Sci Dogma Masturbation Assembly of Low to No IQ's in the Why Did He Do It? Lifestyle by the power vested in Von Neumann's nutsack and sometimes Grothendieck

>> No.11806072

Hey mods go ahead and delete this thread thanks

>> No.11806077

ugly fuckin place even reddit sci has more content than this sad little echo chamber
good riddance for good . i'd say it's been real sci, but as of late it's been fake

>> No.11806089
File: 20 KB, 235x215, 1543862617806.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>trusting /x/ or /pol/ with anything

>> No.11806155

>>11804510
This is the post the legit info stops.

>> No.11806366

>>11806077
back to pol :)
we discuss science here not retarded larp by some literal who

>> No.11806425

>>11806366