[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 318 KB, 952x717, BC298593-708A-41B1-BBBF-EFA658A93127.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11759518 No.11759518[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>hurr durr im that guy who always posts ThinderboltsProject stuff. let me recap my thoeries:
>gravity is electricity
>craters on the moon and mercury are caused by solar-system lightning bolts
>black holes don’t real and the picture was a conspiracy
>relativity is fake news, the aether is real
>nuclear weapons are fake, they did hiroshima with a tesla death ray
>stars get their energy from invisible electricity filaments throughout the universe. the reason you can’t see them trough telescopes is because step 2 is ??? and then step 3 is profit.
>electrons don’t real. also quantum mechanics isn’t real. the reason electronics work has nothing to do with electrons. trust me i know because Wal Thornhill told me
>LIGO won’t detect anything. oh wait they detected stuff? MUH CONSPIRACY FAKE NEWS REEEE
>also the entire universe is conscious, the sun is conscious and the reason the earth orbits the sun is because the sun is a really cool dude, i like that guy, props sun, you’re chill

this is what EUtards actually shill. don’t let the EU idiot who posts Thunderbolts crap here trick you. it is literally an edgelord club for high school dropouts

>> No.11759524

Suns 100% conscious bro IDK what to tell you

>> No.11759532

>>11759518
>LIGO meme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev10ywLFq6E

>> No.11759534

>>11759518
>nuclear weapons are fake, they did hiroshima with a tesla death ray
Intriguing. Source?

>> No.11759551

>>11759532
its funny to see how when science advances and old models get thrown away people still try to hang on to the old models so they just get btfo out of current science and sit around in a circle jerk with their crap ignoring new evidence. its honestly funny that people say science is an indoctrination because if it was it wouldnt create boomers like them.

>> No.11759565

>>11759532
literally steve. stop shilling here. if you are not crothers, i really pity you for falling for his shit. on his website he has a full documentation of his story of trying to go to grad school as an old man, how it became apparent to his advisors that he had some lame grudge against general relativity, how they generously tried to offer him a path to a degree in a different field, how he rejected that opportunity to push his GR contrarian pseudery, how his advisor tried to show him why he’s wrong, how when that failed how his advisor got him in contact with several experts, how several of them tried also to show him why he’s wrong, how he got all defensive and started going off on “muh excuses, i’m gonna sue you”, how finally the experts told him to fuck off, and how he got expelled. as a lame old guy paying his way to try and get a PhD at a subpar school.

it is just incredibly sad. i year he currently works as a gardener. literally, a GARDENER

the fact that idiots on the internet listen to this buttblasted failure is very sad

>> No.11760575

>>11759518
>Can only achieve erection while watching pigeon fetish videos
What