[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 130 KB, 500x374, NPDnXBvoTOXuRF2M5XvgFv9Uj3wm_7lFIZUTRH2c2DI.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11395591 No.11395591 [Reply] [Original]

I know there have been a couple boards before but I didn't read them because I wasn't interested at the time. Does anyone here have a protocol that seems to work?

Also, does anyone here know anything about how sugar might damage the brain?

Also one more question /sci/ When will we have have replicators? Thanks

>> No.11395609

>Nootropics
they're just a fad for losers who are lazy.

>> No.11395630

>>11395591
Proper sleep, clean diet, regular exercise and meditation, and keeping your mind sharp and focused through challenging mental work each day will do infintely more for your mind, body, and cognative abilities than some placebo “stack”.

Only after doing all of this would I recommend even thinking of trying to find substances to give you an edge. Fools try to cheat their way there, but there’s no real shortcut to the top.

>> No.11395706

>>11395591
Aerobic exercise and mental math will unironically improve your cognitive abilities more than any shitty drug.
Oh and, it might actually fuck you up in the long-term when you start to depend on it.

>> No.11396533

>>11395591
Copper
Magnesium
Rubidium
All nootropics
Sugar is fuel, but fructose may deplete copper. Otherwise it's fine, just don't be Cu deficient when you eat it.