Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/sci/ - Science & Math


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 31 KB, 850x400, newton.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11309671 No.11309671 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

What did he mean by this? Was it nofap or simply abstaining from women?

>> No.11309673

>>11309671
Most savants in those days (Newton, Galileo, DaVinci) were homosexuals living in a time where they would die for being homos.

Gay guys that avoid the gay scene tend to have higher IQ than straight guys

>> No.11309674

>>11309671
I have little doubt Sir Isaac Newton must have fapped one out at least twice.

FAP is an acronym for fixed action pattern by the way.

>> No.11309677

>>11309673
>(Newton, Galileo, DaVinci) were homosexuals
Can you provide a source for those claims? This is the first time I'm hearing about this.

>> No.11309692

>>11309677
just use google. I think i was taught this in an introductory physics laboratory tb h

>> No.11309715

>>11309677
There is no actual evidence for it, it's mostly just "they were unmarried weirdos, therefore they must've been gay". In Da Vinci's case, they flat out resort to accusing him of being an abusive pedo in desperation to convince people that he was gay.

>> No.11309737

>>11309715
Being gay in a time where gays were hated, vilified, and illegal is more likely than being an asexual in any age.

>> No.11309746

>>11309737
What? Why?

>> No.11309766

>>11309746
Gays make up like 4.5% of males while asexual males are less than 0.1%

>> No.11309806

>>11309766
What percent do savant geniuses make up?

>> No.11309931

>>11309766
if newton was asexual he wouldn't have considered staying a celibate an accomplishment.
and he could have fucked a guy in his positions if he wanted to without anyone ever knowing. then he wouldnt have called himself a celibate.

>> No.11309935

>>11309931
Damn that's like the Pascals Wager of busting man cheeks

>> No.11309955

>>11309671
>What did he mean by this? Was it nofap or simply abstaining from women?

He was literally insane. Nofap is retarded and so is abstaining from women.

HAVE SEX

>> No.11309961

>>11309931
the first statement doesn’t follow

>> No.11309966

>>11309766
>assuming that not having sex with a woman your whole life = assexual

Take a logic class first, retard. It may make your homosexual propaganda less annoying.

>> No.11309968

>>11309966
being voluntarily celibate ones who life is pretty much the same thing as being asexual

>> No.11309971

>>11309968
I think it was a play on words, anon.

>> No.11309984

>>11309961
okay my gay friend, yes every great mind in the past was gay and in the present also, they're just repressing. you're automatically 800 times more intelligent than any straight man on the planet.

>> No.11310008

>>11309968
>>11309971

that's not what asexual means.

>> No.11310025
File: 95 KB, 626x754, 1557966758230.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11310025

>>11309671
Women are the thieves of the soul.
Daily reminder that multitasking is a myth, and devoting time to a woman is a distraction from higher intellectual pursuits.

>> No.11310035

>>11310025
>be an incel like me
>die alone and depressed
>haha yeah so cool

When you inevitably blow your brains out, make sure to hit the brain stem.

>> No.11310053
File: 174 KB, 503x327, 1570516402212.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11310053

>>11310035
Everyone dies alone, simpleton.
And I can get pussy anytime I want, but I don't because I'm busy playing APEX Legends.
>Uncle sam needs those bodies to stop bullets!
get pozzed fed

>> No.11310065

>>11310053
>Everyone dies alone, simpleton.

No, they don’t. Lots of people die with friends and family. You’re coping with your inevitable death alone with no descendants.

> And I can get pussy anytime I want, but I don't because I'm busy playing APEX Legends.

You’re making me wonder if the /pol/ basedboy memes have some basis in reality.

“I may be a pitiful depressed genetic dead end weeb that plays video games all day but haha i can totes have sex if I wanted”

>> No.11310068

>>11310035
So because he doesn't want to waste his time on women, who will inevitably either become pathetic nagging wives or divorce him, and spend 20 years of his life raising ungrateful kids (or making alimony payments), means he's an incel.
Nope. Here's your reminder, women are a fucking waste of time. So is cooming, sitting on 4chan, or wasting time socializing with humans. Newton was the peak of humanity and did none of those things.

>> No.11310084
File: 67 KB, 404x217, 1560822006383.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11310084

>>11310065
>Newton was the peak of humanity

I couldn't have said it better myself.

>> No.11310086

>>11309671
The truth is simple. Any chimp can have sex and make offspring and everyone is burdened with these base, instinctual desires. It takes a higher form of raw, human, intellectual power to abstain from sex or its pursuit. This was seen as admirable during Newton's time, now, it's all about muh dick

>> No.11310100

>>11309671
No, he was obviously just flexing his power-level. His decades of celibacy Mana pool combined with his IQ, it wouldn't surprise me at the time of his death, he had the ability to kill a man with pure thought.

>> No.11310106

>>11310100
Generally speaking, do you, or do you not, develop magical powers from sexual abstinence?

>> No.11310107

>>11309968
>voluntarily celibate

>A quote where he "brags" about being celibate means he was a voluntary celibate and therefore asexual

Again, learn fucking logic before posting your homo propaganda, faglord.

>> No.11310109
File: 133 KB, 500x333, 1231.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11310109

>> No.11310110

>>11310106
It's common knowledge that total Mana capacity is steadily gained through years of celibacy. 84 years is archmage tier levels of wizardry.

>> No.11310114

>>11310068
>So because he doesn't want to waste his time on women

Enjoying the pleasurable company of the opposite sex isn’t a waste of time.

> who will inevitably either become pathetic nagging wives or divorce him, and spend 20 years of his life raising ungrateful kids (or making alimony payments), means he's an incel.

Pessimistic cope. We both know this is true, but I’ll type it out anyway. 0% of virgins are virgins because they believe that all marriages are bad (I never even advocated for marriage), and 0% of virgins think having children is bad because they believe they’re always “ungrateful”. They develop these views after extended periods of depression, unhappiness, and virginity as a coping mechanism with the reality that they have failed at life itself. No, it can’t be your fault. Nothing is wrong with your behavior. It’s their fault. Always.

> Here's your reminder, women are a fucking waste of time.

Nah. It’s enjoyable and fulfilling, so it is worth doing.

> So is cooming

Nah. It’s enjoyable and fulfilling, so it is worth doing.

> sitting on 4chan

Nah. It’s enjoyable and fulfilling, so it is worth doing.

> or wasting time socializing with humans

Nah. It’s enjoyable and fulfilling, so it is worth doing.

Literally never prior in my life have I seen a more obvious friendless virgin cope. Don’t worry, though. Your disgusting nature gives me more conviction to sculpt my son into an actual man.

>> No.11310115

>>11310110
So is the internet legend about how becoming a 30 year old virgin makes grants one wizard powers true?

>> No.11310120

>>11310086
>It takes a higher form of raw, human, intellectual power to abstain from sex or its pursuit.

Only people with weird religious beliefs do that. You’re just an incel coping.

>> No.11310121
File: 101 KB, 785x731, 1545442558484.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11310121

>>11310114
>Focused on intellectual growth? You should be ashamed of yourself.
>muh dick feel good

>> No.11310123

>>11310110
>copying mechanism
Over 50% of marriages end in failure. Most women I have ever met, friends of my mom, were divorced. All humans are inherently selfish, so raising kids is a worthless pursuit because they will inevitably leave you behind.

>it's enjoyable and fulfilling
That's why you're a failure and Newton wasn't. The ability to RESIST what is enjoyable and "fulfilling" is human's advantage over chimpanzees. So, you, my friend, are closer to the chimps.

>sculpt my wife's son
You can't sculpt anyone into anything, faggot. My parents wanted me to go to church and get a wife but after attending I decided to reject their plans, god, and women all in one stroke. I bet you have never made such cataclysmic decisions in your life

>> No.11310125

>>11310114
>virginity as a coping mechanism with the reality that they have failed at life itself. No, it can’t be your fault. Nothing is wrong with your behavior. It’s their fault. Always.

jesus fuck dude, you're clearly a low iq victim of the "have sex incel" mentaility.
you're not your genes. nor are you your son because you raise him.
yes the vast majority of people should have sex and have children to live a fulfilled human life.
but you very clearly settled with circumstances that were vastly sub-optimal, no other way your feelings would be hurt this hard because someone is still a virgin and isn't ashamed of it lol

>> No.11310126

>>11310121
>Focused on intellectual growth? You should be ashamed of yourself.

You can “grow intellectually” while simultaneously getting your dick wet. This is a false dilemma you’re throwing out because you’re an incel who will die alone.

>> No.11310134

>>11310126
Nope. While you're wagecucking for your wife, and spending time with her son, I will be working on my pursuits. And I will be better and more successful than you because I have more hours in my day since I have fewer responsibilities. Do you think Newton would have been as successful as he was if he didn't dedicate all of his time to math and science. Go to sleep, wagie

>> No.11310135

>>11310126
>dude just do both!
What did I say about multitasking you scum of the Earth normie cuck?

>> No.11310141

>>11310135
I wonder if getting laid actually slows your brain down, since it's now more content with your new circumstances. Based on research, introducing stressors into your life, such as fasting and exercise, can prolong life expectancy. I wonder if celibacy is another stressor that could boost the effect.

>> No.11310145

>>11310123
>Over 50% of marriages end in failure

Humans are not naturally monogamous. I never advocated for marriage.

> Most women I have ever met, friends of my mom, were divorced.

Personal anecdote right into the trashcan.

> All humans are inherently selfish

No, that’s just you trying to pretend everyone is a bad person like yourself. This is interesting data because you revealing that you’re selfish gives me a good idea of why exactly you’re an incel.

> That's why you're a failure and Newton wasn't.

Newton did not leave descendants, so he failed, and I have won.

> The ability to RESIST what is enjoyable and "fulfilling" is human's advantage over chimpanzees.

Wrong. You’re advocating for asceticism because you’re an incel who hasn’t experienced the pleasure of a woman’s kiss. Our advantage over chimpanzees is greater intelligence, which lets us fulfill and enjoy ourselves even more through technological advancement.

>sculpt my wife's son

So you’re an incel with cuckold fantasies?
That’s interesting.

> You can't sculpt anyone into anything, faggot.

I sculpted a dinosaur in kindergarten art class, and now I sculpt people.

>> No.11310149

>>11310125
here

>>11310134
>>11310121
>>11310068

> While you're wagecucking for your wife, and spending time with her son, I will be working on my pursuits.

and nah you won't. you will be a depressed incel who tries to deny he's human instead of accepting being one. i can tell from the way you write.

you guys are both extremes. that guy is frustrated because he did neglect the part of him you're over-emphasizing in yourself, but you are neglecting the part that makes you human. and that's what you were born. not a machine that can work on his pursuits 24/7, you just haven't realized it yet, but you will.

just keep away from stimulants and you'll eventually be alright. don't take drugs. even if they're prescribed.

>> No.11310152

>>11310125
>cope cope cope cope, cope cope!

> you're not your genes. nor are you your son because you raise him.

Never said this was the case. Spreading your genes is enjoyable, so do it.

> yes the vast majority of people should have sex and have children to live a fulfilled human life.

Yes, thanks for agreeing.

> but you very clearly settled with circumstances that were vastly sub-optimal, no other way your feelings would be hurt this hard because someone is still a virgin and isn't ashamed of it lol

My feelings are not hurt; I just like to belittle evil people trying to spread an evil ideology.

>> No.11310160
File: 16 KB, 633x758, wojak_tears.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11310160

>>11310152
>My feelings are not hurt; I just like to belittle evil people trying to spread an evil ideology.
>NO IM NOT HURT IM NOT COPING I DIDNT MISS OUT ANYTHING IN LIFE FOR SETTLING TOO EARLY THAT GUY IS JUST EVIL

>> No.11310163

>>11310134
>Nope. While you're wagecucking for your wife, and spending time with her son, I will be working on my pursuits

Okay, that’s nice. I can do that when I get home.

> And I will be better and more successful than you because I have more hours in my day since I have fewer responsibilities.

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2008-18150-006
Doubtful.

> Do you think Newton would have been as successful as he was if he didn't dedicate all of his time to math and science

He might have not been as productive scientifically, but he would have probably been better off mentally. You should avoid hero worship.

>> No.11310165
File: 860 KB, 500x248, z8998z89c.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11310165

holy fucking fuck this thread has srsly turned to shit fucking abort

>> No.11310166

>>11310135
>What did I say about multitasking you scum of the Earth normie cuck?

Didn’t say you should multitask. You can read papers about the velocity of penguin shit after you impregnate your wife.

>> No.11310167

>>11310141
It's not even about that dude, it's literally a matter of opportunity. What any one man can accomplish in life is entirely by opportunity.
I have time to think of shit that would never occur to someone who spends that time performing technical labor like romance, childcare, gainful employment and other long term commitments. I'm not a genius because I abstain, I abstain because I'm a genius.

>> No.11310170

>>11310160
>NO IM NOT HURT IM NOT COPING I DIDNT MISS OUT ANYTHING IN LIFE FOR SETTLING TOO EARLY THAT GUY IS JUST EVIL

I do think I missed out on things in my teens and early twenties, but because I was more conservative at the time and afraid of things like recreational sex and alcohol.
Are you advocating for settling eventually, or.....?

>> No.11310174

>>11310167
>I’m a genius haha but I have no job, no kids, no wife, and no contributions to the scientific literature

This is going in my cringe compilation.

>> No.11310175

Ya know that episode of Seinfeld where George is abstinent? Same thing, but Newton's whole life.

>> No.11310179

>>11310170
im advocating settling when it feels right, drinking when it feels right, doing recreational sex when it feels right, and being alone with your thoughts in your own mind without anyone being dependent on you when it feels right.

feels right NOT equals to feels good.

it feels like you couldn't handle your emotions so you forced yourself into the lifestyle you described and it causes an immense amount of repressed frustration in you that you don't even realize.

>> No.11310187

>>11310179
> im advocating settling when it feels right, drinking when it feels right, doing recreational sex when it feels right, and being alone with your thoughts in your own mind without anyone being dependent on you when it feels right.

I agree, to an extent.

> feels right NOT equals to feels good.

No shit.

> it feels like you couldn't handle your emotions so you forced yourself into the lifestyle you described and it causes an immense amount of repressed frustration in you that you don't even realize.

I changed my lifestyle when I find it dissatisfying.

>> No.11310188

>>11309671
Newton was an eccentric Christian. He wrote a treatise on eschatology and the only reason he got interested in math in the first place was because of astrology. He was likely celibate because he wasn't married and because he valued chastity, so he never had sex. You'll never understand Newton if you're not a Christian, because that was more important to him than all the math & science he ever did.

>> No.11310196

>>11310179
You have been projecting this whole time and I'm getting embarrassed for you. You're an insecure brainlet seated on a pile of false accomplishments. You weak, little man. You fool. You cretin. You would elevate yourself to the position of moral authority and think to judge me?
No man can bear witness to me, let alone judge me. I am something else completely unlike you, with my own school of thought, my own notions of good and evil. Your preposterous notion of superiority is a credit to your lack of insight, brainlet coomer degenerate filth. You are like a spent shell casing, the smoldering husk leftover after a nigger shoots his shot.

>> No.11310202
File: 12 KB, 300x290, new-back-in-my-day-guy_fb_242044.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11310202

>>11310196
jesus christ just fuck him already and save us the poetic faggotry

>> No.11310204

>>11310145
You leave some pathetic offspring so you think you are better than Newton? Nobody will remember your name, can not say the same about Newton. You are nothing more than a pathetic average joe

>> No.11310210

>>11310204
normie losers love to say people like tesla or newton lived pathetic unaccomphlished lives because this way they can tell themselves they outperformed them at life at least, something they couldn't possibly ever dream of if they didn't force this heavy mental gymnastics on themselves

>> No.11310216

>>11309671
>Tesla fucked birds
>Turing fucked dudes
>A whole bunch of others were unknown tier closet deviants with legendary power level hiding because getting caught would get them executed.
Yeah I'm thinking non-hetero is correlated with genius. The OGs just had to play at celibacy because that was acceptable and easier to maintain cover with than marrying.

>> No.11310218

>>11310204
>You leave some pathetic offspring so you think you are better than Newton?

Biologically speaking and in terms of healthiness as a person, yes. You put Newton on a pedestal because he was a crazy volcel but he would have been an even better person if he got his dick wet AND did science.

>> No.11310220

>>11310216
It's perfectly reasonable to be heterosexual and never have sex with a woman your whole life. Your homo-propaganda is not fooling anyone.

>> No.11310221

>>11310220
>It's perfectly reasonable to be heterosexual and never have sex with a woman your whole life.

It’s not reasonable, but it is possible because a lot of guys are disgusting, ugly, and generally unpleasant.

>> No.11310222

>>11310218
How do you know that your offspring won't be ultimately detrimental to humanity's gene pool, therefore being more detrimental to our survival as a species than the neutral reproductive actions of someone like Newton?

>> No.11310225

>>11310221
Now apply all those adjectives to british women and there you have it. It is perfectly reasonable. But even then. The fucking point is that there are many good reasons why someone doesn't have sex with woman that don't necessary make one a homo or an assexual. Therefore making your whole false dichotomy just a convenient device to promote your homosexual propaganda.

>> No.11310230

>>11310222
>How do you know that your offspring won't be ultimately detrimental to humanity's gene pool

Evolution selects for traits that maximize the spreading of your personal genes. No other organism matters in this context.

>> No.11310231

>>11310218 He would not have been as great of a scientist if he wasted time trying to get his dick wet. Is this too fucking much for you to grasp?

>> No.11310232

>>11310230
You unironically said you are better than Newton because you made a ikid, which any idiot can do. Anything you say cannot be taken seriously

>> No.11310247

>>11310231
>He would not have been as great of a scientist if he wasted time trying to get his dick wet.

Maybe, but I don’t care. Personal fulfillment is better than doing “science”. You’re not a mad scientist from the movies. No one is.

>> No.11310251 [DELETED] 

>>11310232
>You unironically said you are better than Newton because you made a ikid, which any idiot can do

Yeah, Newton really set a low bar by dying childless. To be fair, he valued only because of his weird ass religion.

>> No.11310255

>>11310232
Yeah, Newton really set a low bar by dying childless. To be fair, he valued celibacy only because of his weird ass religion.

>> No.11310257

Hit a li'l too close to home for the big daddy, now he's gonna drink two bud lights instead of just the usual one while he settles in for his nightly routine of jacking off to doujins while his wife is asleep

>> No.11310268

>>11309673
>die for being homos

That's the last thing they'd die from.

>> No.11310269

>>11310230
this is why we need christiantity.
yeah it's bullshit but sub 80 iq brainlets who can't comprehend anything remotely complex lead much better lives.

just one hint for you, i'm out of this thread due to roastie-infiltration and general low-iqness, but: humans evolved in tribes even hundreds of thousands of year ago. no matter how well a person "spread its genes" if his tribes didn't survive him and all his spread genes didn't either. through a long time in human history evolution selected genes that maximized survival and development of tribe. then we entered different human eras whose effect on human evolution is far too complex to comprehend for a human being. even people having literally over 3 times your IQ can't understand how exactly they affected human evolution, but they all agree it wasn't all about "selecting traits to maximize spreading your personal genes"

>> No.11310283

>>11309671
desu this world is probably just not worthy of great souls. they can unconciously feel it shouldn't have more of them so if they are truly magniificent they just lack the feeling of having to procreate

>> No.11310285

>>11309677
Nope, he's just making it up as he goes.
>>11309737
>>11309766
>>11309968
Holy shit, everyone laugh at this retard.

>> No.11310297

>>11310247
Muh dick:the post. That is why nobody will remember who you were, unlike Newton. This is what religion and society wants, marriage and kids produce docile, exhausted, helpful average joes

>> No.11310301

>>11310297
>That is why nobody will remember who you were, unlike Newton.

I don’t care. Life isn’t a contest to get really famous.

>> No.11310308

>>11310301
also not a contest of being the most happy desu

>> No.11310322

>>11310308
Unless you are a hedonist

>> No.11310346

>>11309677
Xhe doesn't have a source because xhe is trying to push an agenda that you should under no circumstances idolize virginity and if a successful man was a virgin he was so because he was X Y Z

>> No.11310348
File: 87 KB, 407x534, 420diareaäfanatics.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11310348

>>11310297
>why nobody will remember who you were
what good does it do me if someone remembers who i was after i'm dead? why am i supposed to care about anything after i'm dead? why do you even think i'll have the ability to care?
lmao9001@dumbfucks who unironically believe that there is some kinda of magical sky magician who judges you after you're dead and give you candy if you were a good boy.

>> No.11310374

>>11309671
I always thought he was an incel.
Turns out he was actually the gigachad of his time.

>> No.11310381

>>11309671
people like him are eccentric pedo satanist. they belonged to the same satanist cults.

>> No.11310939

>>11310348
>why am i supposed to care about anything after i'm dead?

you're never gonna make it. you're not supposed to care after you're dead. you do care about the impact you leave behind while you're alive, even if you desperately try to suppress it and tell yourself you don't, because you don't have the intellect necessary to apply correctly the extremely limited knowledge we have about how the universe / conciousness works
you'd have lead a million times more fulfilling human life were you born in a religious age where your simpleton mind wouldn't have been so lost.

>> No.11310943

>>11310322
it's impossible for a human being to be a perfect hedosinst, much like it's impossible be 100% focused on leaving your name behind without lots of self deception

>> No.11310951

>>11310220
I agree with >>11310221 that most dudes are too ugly to fuck. But women are neurotic distractions who love to cause drama for sake of drama. That's why I fap exclusively to feral dragons.
My work is pretty good. You might read it some time without having any idea.

>> No.11310954

fags

>> No.11310960

>>11309673
>WE WUZ THE DIZCOVERERS OF PHYSICS AND SHEEIIT
Homos are hated for a reason.

>> No.11311431

>>11309955
This

>> No.11312059

>>11311431
Having sex is for disgusting animals and average joes. I could list like 12 great thinkers who did not even bother. Smart people do more important things

>> No.11312134

>>11312059
dont try to delude yourself into thinking you are more than an average joe.

>> No.11312169

>>11312134
Never have been. Not one to brag, but you know fuck all about me

>> No.11312176

>>11309968
No it doesn't anon

>> No.11312573

>>11309673
Homo masterrace. Seethe more, straightfags.

>> No.11312678

>>11309737
False. Monks were celibate. Priests were celibate. People that couldn't find a girl willing to fuck them were celibate. Someone who got a debilitating disease during childhood was likely celibate. Castratos were also more than likely celibate.

In Newton's case, he was just autistic.

>> No.11312700

>>11310255
>>11310218
>>11312678

question: what the fuck are people who consider having sex a higher human achievement than discovering the laws of gravity or calculus doing on /sci/ out of all boards

>> No.11312712

>>11309677
It's 4chan, they call everybody a homosexual here

>> No.11312819

>>11312712
Science is gay therefore all scientists are fags.

>> No.11314898

>>11310196
this has to be the most cringe post I have read on this thread. Literally neck yourself if you think ideas of good and evil exist you moral cuck. Stay in school faggot because the real world doesn't care about you whatsoever. Mind you I'm not the same anon.

>> No.11314911

>>11312700
Tourists, thinking that they are intellectual after scoring trip digits on a fake IQ test

>> No.11315023

>>11310285
>he's just making it up as he goes.
he does not. He just repeats the well promoted homosexual propaganda.

>> No.11315032

>>11309671
i think he attributed his difference and success from patterns such as not having sex like his other colleagues were doinh

>> No.11315230

>>11312700
Science is just a tool to get rich.
Money then gets you bitches.

>> No.11315330

>>11315230
beta detected

>> No.11315338

>>11309674
no fap is onomatopoeia for masturbating

>> No.11315344

>>11312700
>question: what the fuck are people who consider having sex a higher human achievement than discovering the laws of gravity or calculus doing on /sci/ out of all boards

Science is a side interest of mine.

>> No.11315346

>>11310308
> also not a contest of being the most happy desu

Yep, but whoever is the most happy ultimately enjoyed life the most, so they win.

>>11310322
Everyone’s a hedonist.

>> No.11315347
File: 29 KB, 400x400, monk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11315347

hey fags relying on status/money/status/offspring is for absolute brainlets

just find what fulfills you and put your mind on it and enjoy it

>> No.11315350

>>11315338
u new here, arent u?

>> No.11316139

>>11315346
>Yep, but whoever is the most happy ultimately enjoyed life the most, so they win.

low iq. when there'll be a drug invented that makes you feel zen happiness, and also makes you live slightly longer (low calorie intake, no work extends lifespan), you believe people who take it and spend their life in a semi-vegetative state just lying down, being infused with minimal nutrition, and being very very happy, will have won?

>> No.11316246

>>11310065
You sound like reddit, I think I'm about to throw up.

Down voted

>> No.11316249

>>11309968
>Sexual orientation is a choice.
You heard it here first, folks.

>> No.11316252

>>11310120
>Only people with weird religious beliefs do that.
Newton was deeply religious. He wrote extensively on theology.

>> No.11316932
File: 169 KB, 735x725, be-alone-that-is-the-secret-of-invention-be-alone-that-is-when-ideas-are-born-nikola-tesla-quote.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11316932

>>11310152
>Spreading your genes is enjoyable, so do it.
You know what else is enjoyable? Heavy drugs.
But I definitely don't recommend you doing it, simply because it's not worth what comes with them. The same is with many other "enjoyable" things in life. So "I enjoy it" is not a sufficient reason to do something (same goes to video games, socializing with morons, and most women are fucking morons, so are you, so you are not irritated by their bs enough, and on this note wtf am I doing itt anyway, good bye, live your life, and remember that you're not a true scientist, even if you're some clerk in some uni)

>> No.11317044
File: 153 KB, 991x491, 1401423025560.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11317044

>>11309671
It was nofap+semen retention.

>> No.11317054

>>11310025
Thanks doc.

>> No.11317058

>>11316249
It is though. Homos are just sex addicts.

>> No.11317065

>>11316932
> You know what else is enjoyable? Heavy drugs

Yep. Do drugs if that’s what you’re into,

>Incel cope rambling

You’re going to die depressed, regretful, and alone, just like Tesla.

>> No.11317074

>>11317065
Show me where Tesla was regretful. If anything he regretted he achieve more. He could flirt with women and had multiple women fall in love with him. Newton was proud of his celibacy. When people partied and fucked slags in his uni he pitied them. If you can't achieve great things don't be bitter about those who can.

>> No.11317103

>>11317074
I sort of forgot i think he did say he regretted not marrying later in life desu.

>> No.11317115

>>11309955
About 5-15% of both sexes are virgins at 30 and older. It's a regular situation.

>> No.11317139

>>11309673
>Gay guys that avoid the gay scene tend to have higher IQ than straight guys
and other gay guys
this is why it's illegal to be gay in all religions

>> No.11317140

>>11317115
5-15% is not regular

>> No.11317160

>>11309955
Make me, fag

>> No.11317254

>>11317140
Its 28% now.
Regular.

>> No.11317283

>>11309715
Da Vinci was a fag, Newton and Galileo were not fags. Newton was a volcel brainchad he had no use for any kind of pucci

>> No.11317430

>>11317115
>About 5-15% of both sexes are virgins at 30 and older
hahaha not women, retard

>> No.11317644

>>11309671
>What did he mean by this?
Taken out of context this is too vague and ambiguous a statement to fully decode its meaning.

Possibly he was being humble, and stating that the mental effort needed for his work was of lesser intensity than the mental effort needed to stay celibate.

>> No.11318288

>>11309673
Aids wasn't a things back then

>> No.11318323

>>11309673
>don't buy into the woman meme
>higher IQ
makes one think

>> No.11318333

>>11309673
davinci was indeed homosexual, you can find records of him being arrested with a bunch of guys and it's clear they were pillaging each others bungholes

newton was just autistic and asexual like tesla

>> No.11318359

>>11309673
>Gay guys that avoid the gay scene tend to have higher IQ than straight guys
this is actually true.

straight guys and biological women are stupid. My girlfriend(male) has an IQ of 145 and my IQ is 151. We suck each other's dicks all the time.

>> No.11318363

>>11318359
>My girlfriend(male) has an IQ of 145 and my IQ is 151. We suck each other's dicks all the time.
and just to clarify, having a trap/trans girlfriend is still avoiding the gay scene

>> No.11318367
File: 68 KB, 1200x630, 13-wojak_00.w1200.h630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11318367

>>11318359
>Why yes, i do fancy dickdirls.

>> No.11320242

>>11318359
If your IQ was so high blah blah blah
I don't even wanna say it

>> No.11320270

Couldn't have been gay, homos are dumb faggots with sub 100 IQ

>> No.11320272

I feel like it was a cope. Dedicating your life to copulation is certainly a way to waste it, but having a healthy sex life isn't going to hurt you. Sex is a very necessary part of the human existence.

>> No.11320782

>>11320270
what a low IQ post. clearly posted by a straight guy

>> No.11320786

>>11318333
Checked

Newton was an autistic volcel, Tesla was incel and also autistic. Learn the difference

>> No.11320790 [DELETED] 
File: 192 KB, 680x512, cumbrain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11320790

no surprise many geniuses were volcels/incels

cumbrains are dumb

>> No.11321291
File: 1.35 MB, 999x1686, erdos-sexualityy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11321291

>>11310221
Newton was pretty handsome though. When I think about it, I know a few pretty handsome heterosexual spergs that simply dabs at women. Both intentionally and unintentionally. Often they get females drooling over them, but cannot take the hint. And they aren't that interested in it either. Erdos obviously had sex at some point, and found out that it wasn't that interesting. He didn't like the other aspects of romantic relationships with women either. It was just distracting to him.

>> No.11321302

>>11316249
It is. Your reddit is showing

>> No.11321332 [DELETED] 
File: 585 KB, 1369x803, newton-celibacy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11321332

>>11309671
>>11312678
>>11310134
>>11310123
>>11318333
>>11320786
>>11317283
>>11317074
>>11310218
>>11310163
Newton had a gf for 6 years when he was around 40. Then she died and Newton fell into severe depression for 18 months. He supposedly never fully regained his scientific creativity.

>> No.11321333

>>11309955
sex is really gross I just can't bring myself to do it

>> No.11321364

>>11320786
tesla was famous and could have fucked whoever he wanted. volcel

>> No.11321375

>>11321291
>Erdos obviously had sex at some point

no he had an issue with his penis and was also obviously autistic. died a virgin. well into midlife he was too embarrassed to play a game of cards with naked women on them with his friends.

>> No.11321394

>>11321375
Source? You can see his gf on the picture.

>> No.11321410

>>11321394
no idea who that is but erdos never had sex. closest he got was some woman drove him around for a few weeks/months and kept dropping hints but eventually got tired of him just asking for rides and treating her like a mother and they "split"

>> No.11321449

>>11321333
Get your testosterone checked. No healthy male thinks like this.

>> No.11321460

>>11309671
Just wanted to remind every autist in this thread that Euler had like six children or so.

Newton is a counterexample to those who say "you have to be a well-adjusted married man to succeed in science and math!"

Euler is a counterexample to those who say "you have to be an ascetic wizard to succeed in science and math!"

Either way can work out just fine. So just do whatever the fuck you want.

>> No.11321471

>>11318288
he meant being executed for sodomy

I wonder if gay guys were smarter because they didn't have to lower them speaking to the retarded race known as females. I feel myself getting dumber and losing critical thinking ability every time I speak to one.

>> No.11321535

>>11321460
Nah. I can list like 10 great thinkers who never married. It's a trend for great thinkers to be lonely. Chasing pussy and being married with kids is an enormous timesink. You can spend that time on meaningful persuits. If marriage wasn't a sham to make docile weaklings religion would not have such a hardon for it

>> No.11322887

>>11321410
Lmao, source?

>> No.11322916

The CHAD Celibate vs. the VIRGIN Breeder

>> No.11322919

thinly veiled coomer-thread

>> No.11322925

>>11309673
>t.rust me bro

>> No.11323720

>>11322916
based

>> No.11323742

>>11309671
it was autism. He didn't fuck because he lost his spaghetti around all women and instead decided to just do science and study the bible so avoid having to interact with people. He probably just claimed he was abstaining on purpose because he was too pussy to actually talk to a girl

>> No.11323763

>>11322916
kek

>> No.11323787

>>11321535
>I can list like 10 great thinkers who never married.
I can list 12 great thinkers who got married. Is it a competition?

>> No.11324485

>>11318359
There is nothing "high IQ" about having to wear diapers by yours 50s because you used your anus for something it didn't evolve to do.

>> No.11325943

>>11324485
no anal sex, only handies and dressing up in cute anime costumes :3

>> No.11326031
File: 120 KB, 449x498, erdos based.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11326031

>>11322887
it's from the man who loved only numbers

and I imitated his looking over his shoulder. And he said, 'It means that she drives me around~' So I looked behind him and there was this woman sitting there. She was Jo Bruening. That's the way he introduced me. "That Sunday they showed up at our house. I no longer had to drive him around, which was a great convenience. The two of them were always together." Like Erdos, she could be dogmatic in her politics. "One day we were driving to Laguna Beach and stopped on the way to see the mission," said Vazsonyi. "Jo absolutely refused to go into the mission because she hated Catholics and there was an entrance fee. She said she's not going to support the Catholics. But Erdos had no hang-ups about this, so we went inside and he fed the pigeons with my daughter. Then we went on to Laguna and that's when the shit really hit the fan because they had only one room for Erdos. They didn't have two rooms for Jo and him. The manager suggested that they sleep in the same room. And Erdos got very disturbed, and said, 'That's impossible.' " Another time a couple arranged for Erdos and Bruening to go camping with them in the High Sierras. When Erdos found out that he and Bruening would have to share a tent, he went ballistic. "I can't do that," he ranted, "because she has a cold!" When his friends observed that she seemed quite well, he blurted out, "I can't do that because she is a woman!"

After months of following him around, Bruening told Vazsonyi's wife, Laura, that she was tired of being Erdos's chauffeur and was going to dump him. Soon she disappeared, and Erdos never mentioned her again.

>> No.11326033
File: 63 KB, 420x257, erdos virgin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11326033

>>11326031

>> No.11326244

>>11326031
>>11326033
Lmao! I stand corrected! Thanks for sharing!

>> No.11326284

>>11325943
Enjoy your slippery slope into anal sluttery.

>> No.11326294

>>11318323
At a certain IQ threshold, women become a chore to tolerate. You basically need low IQ to be able to stand being around them for any length of time. However, if you possess great IQ then you should know it's important for you to pass on your genes despite the fact this means cohabitating with a woman who will annoy you for the rest of your natural life

>> No.11326439

>>11326031
Erdos wouldn't have wanted any woman who wasn't his mother anyway. He was an absurd man-baby in many ways, just really, really good at mathematics.
These days he'd be as likely to end up in jail or an institution as anything else.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action