[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 31 KB, 660x574, 1576955986186.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11248138 No.11248138[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Be me
>Always have an easy time in high school
>Near perfect grades
>Enter med school whilst lacking proper study discipline
>Get anally raped by what's required of you in uni
>Fail first semester
Anyone wanna share their study technique(s)? I feel like a complete retard cause I never learned it properly.

>> No.11248148

>>11248138
if you can't solve a problem then you can find a simpler problem
do this until you can solve the simpler problem, and work up from there

look up the feynman technique

work
no one understands just by reading, you actually have to digest the material by doing examples yourself

if you can't name an example of something you don't understand it

>> No.11248186

>>11248138
Welcome to hell, it will keep getting worse anon.

>> No.11248203

>>11248138
US in a nutshell
The best higher education in the world coupled with the worst basic education among developers and many underdeveloped countries

>> No.11248217

>>11248138
What people often dont tell you before enrolling to uni is that in order to stay on top of studies you need to know first year material by heart when you enroll.
Its pretty much that otherwise you really need to cut the bullshit and dedicate to studies at least 8 hours per day to even survive.

>> No.11249247

>>11248138
Sit down and study. As simple as that. Don't take a vidya break, or spend one entire week just fucking around as you're probably used to. I had the same experience as you (except I'm an engie), and just it worked out prettt well for me

>> No.11250001

God I hate the brainlets that hate learning, if you're not already learning the stuff in your spare time and actually give a shit about the subject, you have no hope and you're bound to work a job irrelevant to what you even studied.
This is the ultimate cope for the retarded millenials who don't know what they wanted to do but got a degree because muh munnies muh paid muh gud jobz.
Now you've fucked the entire employment process and made something that was once a worthwhile achievement with substantial reward for people who actually care; into a mandatory process if you want to work anywhere outside of services, retail, construction or factory work.
Fuck you, faggot millennials, you've ruined employment for generations to come.