[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 501 KB, 255x276, 1495954525248.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9589144 No.9589144[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

How do I read?

>> No.9589200
File: 10 KB, 512x446, Artist_pic7508184561430997454.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9589144
how do you refrain from making threads?

>> No.9589444

poop. stinky poop. unwashed butthole sprinting by a squirt of brown poop. nacho cheese barf spewing out of a man's eyballs as he tries to shove his nuts up his ass. poopman rises from the ground. Nearly 8 poop feet tall, his poop eyes are crystal brown. He coughs up a poopball and quickly scarfs it down. This is immediately puked back up and eaten several times. Some people were watching nearby and began to pleasure themselves, barf arches shooting high over one another, poop dolphins at play. Poopman melts back into the cracks.

>> No.9589523

>>9589144
Visualize the words as nothing but black marks on paper. Let the words roll across your eyes without thinking about it.

>> No.9589570
File: 129 KB, 657x658, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9589144
If you're Scarlett Johansson you don't need to read. Literature only exists so the genetically inferior have something to feel good about themselves.

>> No.9589571

>>9589144

Just imagine someone reading it to you. My personal favorite is Gilbert Gottfried. He makes everything funny.

>> No.9589580
File: 183 KB, 1366x768, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9589570
Girls don't read because women are theoretical spirit-nullifying golems devised by ethereal freespace aliens to destroy humanity's potential for transcendence. Every sentient species in the Prime universe has a vitalist life-affirmation drive that points toward ascension as its entelechy, which means that, eventually, vital forces will surmount mere physicality and break through into higher realms, with unknown consequences for the eternal silence of those spheres, which are maintained by the steady, low-level thrumming of bounded and base intelligences. Creatures that feed and thrive on that silence want to maintain their habitus at all costs, so they send tendrils of noetical shit into our reality and subtly pollute the fourth aitia or telos of every species as soon as its inner light is visible from beyond. For humans, it is as natural to develop our Consciousness into Spirit as it is for other animals to follow their own instincts. The primary instinct of our umwelt is self-transcendence and self-perfection, so we fit into boundlessness as well as a dolphin fits into its own bounded quiddity of swimming and eating fish. The only way to stop this is to introduce detours and channels that disperse our potential. It's painful for the aliens to be in our reality, so they spend very long times devising the most economical investments of their ability to influence Prime space in order to achieve maximum results. They are more attuned to the pure Pythagorean substructural "morphe" than to graven "hyle," so their knowledge of how to follow variable "trees" of chaos is much greater than ours, who have the reverse tendency. In our case, they reached into the molecular structure of our genetic code, probably around the time we developed abstract thought, and rearranged the female genotype to make sure that any given woman's pure soul has an obstruction. They economically coopted existing structures and features, like fatty deposits, pleasure, and romantic love, and elegantly deformed them in just such a way as to cause a resonance cascade. On the individual level, instead of being born (as men) with pure souls, women are now born with a soul that has a big piece of meat stapled to it. Through an entropic transmission that is an insult to the inner purpose of all Prime life, women become Meat rather than Soul. They speak as Meat, live as Meat, think as Meat. Their animal instincts, subsumed into an enspirited Consciousness in the male human, become the locus of their transcendental apperception. On the social level, this creates an inescapable eddy which drags men into its centre of gravity. As animals, as Meat, women naturally tend toward communal instincts, and the atomised and rarefied individual men are dragged one by one into the orbit of Pussy. The spiritual system of humanity flattens out and deforms, its peaks and leaps become more and more uniform, it distends and denatures into waves and fluid dynamics rather than a sparking flame.

>> No.9589720

>>9589580
That's one funny image you posted there anon, mind if I save it?

>> No.9589741
File: 3 KB, 302x242, Verdict.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9589580
Saw this cool wall of text full of gibberish.
Figured it must be a copypasta so googled it.
Failed to find any source.
Figured it must be the workings of a madman.

You did include a nice quote so I saved that.
I'm now 15 minutes closer to my death and all I got was a JPG.

>> No.9589751

>>9589580
Oh, Shopenhowie

>> No.9589793

>>9589741
What website is it that you used?

>> No.9589843

>>9589793
>What website is it that you used?
4chan