[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 78 KB, 1200x803, C A M U U U S.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9474214 No.9474214 [Reply] [Original]

>" Holy cow my room smells like rotten old cheese, yuck”. Spencer try to find what make it smell so bad the room. “Gotcha, wait, pizza, yummy. Spencer grab the rotten pizza from his bed. “How can a pizza rot in 2 days, whatever this is going to be a fun adventure”. Spencer put the pizza to its mouth , he make the worst face of disgust ever. He was covered with pepperoni, moldy cheese and the worst….rotten onion. “HOLLY FIRETRUCK THIS TASTES HORIBBLE, YUCK, YUCK PLUS 10!” Spencer screamed so loudly that his parents woke up. “ What the heck are you doing son?” asked his dad. (Spencer dad always works so he is not going to be such big deal dad, Josh Nichols).

What do you think of my new existentialist novel?

>> No.9474223

Care to post more?

>> No.9474233 [DELETED] 

>>9474223
Sure

>CHAPTER 2: Derishous egg

>Spencer was running down the green rough carpet stairs. Before he went to eat another type of food. His mother was boiling the old white rotten egg he founded this morning, the poor egg was being boiled in a old silver pan. “Are you kidding me?” No, Spencer you are going to eat that egg I just served

boiling the old white rotten egg he founded this morning, the poor egg was being boiled in a old silver pan. “Are you kidding me?” No, Spencer you are going to eat that egg I just served you, yelled his mother. “F INE” he said. Spencer put the white egg to its mouth and start chewing it. “Holy molly …. This is just hot as a chili pepper but a the same time DERISHOUS”, don’t you mean “delicious”?

>> No.9474235

>>9474214
Sure
>CHAPTER 2: Derishous egg

>Spencer was running down the green rough carpet stairs. Before he went to eat another type of food. His mother was boiling the old white rotten egg he founded this morning, the poor egg was being boiled in a old silver pan. “Are you kidding me?” No, Spencer you are going to eat that egg I just served oiling the old white rotten egg he founded this morning, the poor egg was being boiled in a old silver pan. “Are you kidding me?” No, Spencer you are going to eat that egg I just served you, yelled his mother. “FINE” he said. Spencer put the white egg to its mouth and start chewing it. “Holy molly …. This is just hot as a chili pepper but a the same time DERISHOUS”, don’t you mean “delicious”?

>> No.9474587
File: 12 KB, 306x409, 1487987586199.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9474235

HAHAHAHA WHAT!?

Ladies and gentleman, the new John Green.