[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 15 KB, 233x267, Sam_Hyde.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9460964 No.9460964 [Reply] [Original]

>Anna Karenina? Enjoy literature written by a slave rapist.
>Ulysses? Enjoy the fart jokes, which, may I mention, DEFINITELY make up a zany 90% of that book from that wacky fetishist.
>Why would you even bother reading Infinite Jest? That dude killed himself. What could you possibly learn or want to learn from a dude that hung himself? Get real, anon, geez. Not to mention he was white, like all the others.

Do people actually think like this, or is it all a troll?

>> No.9460983

>>9460964
>Do people actually think like this, or is it all a troll?
No. Stop browsing the "redpill" boards, they're eroding your mind.

>> No.9460985

get off the internet

>> No.9460994

>>9460983
>>9460985
So is it /lit/ or reading literature that has made me more conservative and traditional over the past year and a half, or both? Because since then I've read and re-read through the Greeks and a majority of the top 100 charts and a general breadth of the western canon. I stay off /pol/.

Or is it Sam Hyde doing me dirty?

>> No.9461171

>>9460994
>So is it /lit/ or reading literature that has made me more conservative and traditional over the past year and a half, or both?
You're facing more and more adversity in life and retreat into your 4chan safespace where you can erect your idealized self-image, insulate your ego, and shift the responsibility to whatever evil Other you post about the most on here (plebbitors, women, jews, blacks, capitalists, whatever, pick your ressentiment poison).