[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 169 KB, 640x433, diogenes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7296657 No.7296657[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

My professor today said there was a huge march of Muslims in Germany and some Germans were recorded saying "it's over."

He speaks German and I trust his source, but I can't find anything on the Internet.

We saw it coming, but is it finally here? Are we watching the collapse of Western civilization?

>> No.7296660

You accidentally posted this to /lit/.

>> No.7296664

>>7296657
Probably not. Western values have the capacity to subsume all sorts of people and movements through exposure.

>> No.7296666

>>7296660

C'mon, fam. Pol and int aren't civilized enough and this is a humanities board.

>> No.7296669

>>7296657
>>>/x/
x stands for xenophobia right?

>> No.7296674

>>7296669

>implying we should tolerate radical islam

Pfft.

>> No.7296677

>>7296666
It's a literature board.

>> No.7296682

>>7296657
>watching
No, quite literally hearing rumours and whining about the sky that might be falling somewhere outside.

>> No.7296699

>>7296657
You watch foxnews much ?

There is no way anything like this happened, and if it ever did, it surely woudn't be the collapse of Western civilization.

I mean think of it, if some islamists took control of a european country by force, every other nation would come fight them, would win, and then all the other countries would have a motive to send muslims back home.

But no, this didn't happen, it wont, and the collapse of Western civilization is going to be a horrible, painfully long death to witness.

>> No.7297338

>>7296669
yeah lets take things to an extreme in our terminology. lel if you think Euro right wing types come ANYWHERE close to the Chinese or even Japanese attitude you are deluded.
>inb4 im racist for pointing out something any Chinese would proudly admit to

>> No.7297341

>>>>>>>>>>back to pol faggot

>> No.7297344

Here you are.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0b6_1445975972#y5ISb7F0ZQJekLeG.99

Make sure to inform your government if you know who the women might be. They should be jailed for spreading anti-immigration sentiment.

>> No.7297346

>>7296669
>>7296682
>>7296699
>>7297341
ladies and gentleman this is bait

>> No.7297371

>our leaders actively trying to start World War 3 to suit their depopulation and globalisation scheme

Glad they'll burn in hell.

>> No.7297380

>>7297344

g..go back to /pol/ XDDD

>> No.7297389

>>7296657
this is /lit not /int, /pol or /edge

Go away.

>> No.7297455

>>7296657
>some Germans were recorded saying "it's over."
>collapse of western civilization
Not sure I understand the thinking here, old sport. Are you saying that random anonymous presumably xenophobic Germans are officially the arbiters of the state of western civilization? Was there some kind of election process I missed?

>> No.7297466

>>7297371
Depopulation is actually highly necessary though.

>> No.7297468

>>7296674
>implying we shouldn't

>> No.7297475
File: 26 KB, 460x300, le.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7296657

Sodomy destroyed Western Civilization, not those barbarian hordes.

>> No.7297476

>>7297468
cuck

>> No.7297482

>>7297455
>xenophobia now means disliking Islam and third world barbarians

love this meme :^)

>> No.7297483

>>7296660
>>7296669
>>7296699
>>7297341
>>7297389

Too many fuckings liberals arts students/women on this board. Are you really naive enough not to see that all they want is welfare handouts while not assimilating at all to western society?

>> No.7297496

>>7296657
Europe will be lost to the Muslims and Europeans have only themselves to blame. I hope that we Americans can learn from their mistake and stop bringing these savages over to our country before it's too late.

>> No.7297498

>>7297483
You say it like the great Western civilization did not have it coming the second they thought exploiting cheap workforce was a good idea.

>Hey guys let's trash these places
>let's fucking fuck them good, make them poor so we can get rich
>on top of that, let's ostracize, ridicule and frown upon their culture just so we can get a nicer us vs them thing going
>what could possibly go wrong

>> No.7297499

>>7297496
It's too late. Niggers have been in America for centuries. Russia is the last bastion of white culture

>> No.7297500

>>7297483
Let's just hope they're raped for justice's sake.

>> No.7297502

>>7297498
>all western civilization participated in colonization/slavery

Are you retarded

>> No.7297505

I'm german. There haven't been any unusually large marches or demonstrations by muzzies.
Right-wingers on the other hand, oh boy.

>> No.7297506

>>7297499
Black Americans at least have a culture that, despite being fucked, is Western. Muslims bring with them a worldview that is wholly incompatible with Western society and show no desire to assimilate.

>> No.7297507

>>7296657
>few faggots march somewhere
>few faggots film them
APOCALYPSE IS COMING

Also what the fuck is Western civilisation?

>>7296674
Obviously? It's basically the only option if you care about freedom and all that crap. With enough focus on education and equality, religion fags will run out of desperate motherfuckers to brainwash anyway.

>>7297338
Deluded is deluded, does it matter that Japanese right wingers are so crazy that UKIP look almost normal in comparison?

>> No.7297511

>>7297498
>made them poor
>made

Love this meme as well. If anything, colonisation made them wealthier.

>> No.7297512

>>7297506
>gibs me dat
>rap music and violence
>culture

>> No.7297514

>>7297502
What relevant European nation didn't?

>>7297505
Where? Only heard about 25k idiots in Dresden, which is pretty poor for a place filled with nazis.

>> No.7297517

>>7297482
it means disliking foreigners aka exactly the people you put in your green text you idiot

>> No.7297519

>>7297512
If that's how you're going to behave, please go back to /pol/ or /int/ or whatever board you came from.

>> No.7297520

>>7297499
>Russia
>bastion of white culture
They have the highest percentage of muslims in Europe and their government favours ethnic minorities over Russians. Russia's a cold, lazy, miserable craphole. Stop watching RT.

>> No.7297524

>>7297506
Wrong. Many of them do, hell, they turn into the biggest consumerist whores after 2-3 generations. Very few of them really want to live by the rules the Quran dictates. It's mostly non-muslims or ones with secular-minded parents that revert to a version of "fundamentalist" islam, thats really just a direct reaction to their alienation with western culture

>> No.7297527

>>7297514
The only countries that did it to a significant extent, as in to the extent that you outlined, were the British, dutch, french, Spanish, Portuguese and Belgians. Everybody else had minimal or no colonization

>> No.7297528
File: 105 KB, 639x720, 1445045746306.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7296657
Probably yes tbh

And it's not just because of white geno- I mean multicultural enrichment either.

>> No.7297529

>>7297514
Fair enough, but those protests are still the largest right-wing political action in decades
Not to mention the rhetoric is getting more and more extreme aswell

>> No.7297530
File: 24 KB, 512x512, 7bhnYrMS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>tfw the backlash is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCTgUq6hzUk

>> No.7297531

>>7296657

It's very unclear. All the sparks flying from the immigrants acting uncivilized can be excused as a temporary malady. They might just find a place in the job market- but that's a question for someone more knowledgeable in the native economies than I. There might be a revolution of atheist thought among the immigrants in the future- as we all know, the key to breaking out of your parent's religion is dependent on you moving out of your community, e.g. your wealth. Come to think of it, I bet there's a positive correlation between atheism and income.

Anywho, I think the people at the top have too much invested in western civilization to see it all crumble. I don't imagine anywhere on the planet being safe if that were to happen. Putting on my tinfoil hat, I think this is all just a stunt to get the west on board with middle eastern aggression. Either that or just good old class warfare.

>> No.7297537

>>7297520
You don't know shit about it and I can tell youve never been there. I've actually lived in Russia for a couple months and I can say that ethnic minorities are treated like shit in certain areas. Russia is geographically the biggest country in the world, and it is eurasian so naturally it has many different religions and ethnicities. But the Slavic European part is the most culturally and politically important

>highest pct of Muslims in Europe

Again wrong... France has a higher pct than Russia. You can look this up yourself.

>> No.7297542

>>7297519
How mindless are you that all you can respond is the typical 'go back to pol' shite? I can just as easily say 'go back to tumblr'

>> No.7297548

>>7297531
It still blows my mind that anyone thinks integration is even possible. These people aren't going to work. They don't want to work. They want welfare benefits and to do the bare minimum to take over cities that don't have bombs exploding and people shitting in the streets.

Canada's immigrants don't even pay for themselves in terms of their social security costs, and Canada actually has a lot of rich successful immigrants. Germany is getting a fucking hot demographic injection of useless retards, from a culture that can't comprehend anything other than its own superiority, and that is perfectly capable with being a selfish parasite or violent retard in service to that culture, as long as it kills its "inferior" host.

These people DON'T pay for themselves and they cause endless problems wherever they go. All studies of multicultural societies show that ghettoization and not integration are the norm. Sweden has some of the highest rape rates in the world for its size and they are almost 90% immigrant perpetrated.

I'm not even a /pol/fag. It's just ridiculous. Countries and economies can't sustain this kind of thing.

>> No.7297553

There are few examples in history for immigrants not eventually assimilating or adapting to the Leitkultur if they're not treated like shit or excluded from public life etc.
The western way of life is extremely attractive to an immigrant.
Thus, on a socio-political level, there is good reason to think it might work.
On a cultural level, who knows. But western culture isn't in its best years right now anyways.

>> No.7297566

>>7297548
Very few people want to work. I don't want to work.
They nevertheless worked where they came from (because they had to somehow feed themselves) and they will eventually work here. They are not allowed to receive welfare benefits like germans do, because they don't have german citizenship. It's not easy to get.
Most of them won't stay. Most of them will realize that Germany isn't actually how the imagined it to be.

>Countries and economies can't sustain this kind of thing.

They can, and they have. Germany specifically has, with Poles (most of which were fundamentalist catholics as opposed to the largely protestant populace of germany at the time, aroudn ~1850-1910)

>> No.7297567

>>7297517
No, it means having an irrational fear of the unknown. I thought the people of this board were supposed to be educated.

>> No.7297568

>>7297527
So pretty much every significant country sans Germany and Italy, with the latter still profited indirectly through banking AND they all profiting indirectly from trading with the more prominent colonial powers.

As for slavery, well obviously every civilisation did practice it. What is your point again?

>>7297529
>Fair enough, but those protests are still the largest right-wing political action in decades
Like 200k people in Stuttgart protested over a new main station, just shows that most people don't give a fuck about muh muslims if only 25k bother to show up.

>Not to mention the rhetoric is getting more and more extreme aswell
Which is great, they can't hope to win mainstream support with extremism and will disappear into irrelevance like NPD.

>>7297548
>I'm not even a /pol/fag.
>Sweden has some of the highest rape rates in the world for its size
Only ignorant /pol/fags use the Sweden-rape meme, anon. If you knew a tiny bit about the topic, you'd know that the statistic is due their laws (aka. what constitutes as rape)

And well, the rest of your rant just further demonstrates complete ignorance about the topic. Why bother?

>>7297553
Western culture was always influenced by cultures outside of the West, hell it's surprising that so many right wing fags are opposed to muslims, given that their share "family values" and "role of women"

>> No.7297572

>>7297568
>What is your point again

My point is that you're using stupid reasoning in equating all European nations to each other. There is no such thing as collective guilt that requires all the European nations to open their borders now

>> No.7297573

>>7297568
>Western culture was always influenced by cultures outside of the West, hell it's surprising that so many right wing fags are opposed to muslims, given that their share "family values" and "role of women"

Yeah, they share a lot of ideas without realizing. Would be an ungodly alliance that, muslim extremists and right-wingers.

>> No.7297577

Post-colonialism was a terrible Idea.

>> No.7297578

>>7297566
>and they will eventually work here.

Not the case with previous immigrant waves from the Middle East.

>They are not allowed to receive welfare
benefits like germans do, because they don't have german citizenship.

They still receive plenty of benefits as refugees, and eventually they will in fact receive German citizenship.

>Most of them won't stay.

Again, this has not been the case with previous waves of immigrants from the MEast, and I have no idea why you think it will be the case this time.

>comparing Polish immigration to that of the ME

It's not even in the same league.

>> No.7297579

>>7297531
Straya m8

Fuck off though, we're full

>> No.7297583

>>7297566
People will do the bare minimum to survive. Feeding yourself does not always require developing the kind of work ethic desirable in an immigrant.

They are receiving welfare. Whether the country will evict them ruthlessly after 6 months when they have not found work, when they've already had 11 kids, is to be seen. Somehow I doubt it.

>>7297568
>Immigrant rape is just due to wiggly definitions lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang

>South Asians account for 7% of the total population, but are responsible for 33% of rape crime.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/world/in-torrent-of-rapes-in-britain-an-uncomfortable-focus-on-race-and-ethnicity.html?_r=0

>>7297553
>Western culture is such shit!! Maybe it DESERVES to be destroyed!

Every time.

As long as progressives unaffected by these things get to keep waxing rhetorical about the purgative effects of Western culture committing suicide, they'll keep voting for idiots like Merkel. Thanks for your input.

>> No.7297585

>>7297568
>hell it's surprising that so many right wing fags are opposed to muslims, given that their share "family values" and "role of women"

This is so stupid. I don't even..

>> No.7297588

>>7297583
He was talking about Sweden you mouth-breathing retard. Sweden isn't England.

>> No.7297589

>>7297578
>They still receive plenty of benefits as refugees, and eventually they will in fact receive German citizenship.

They receive very little, most of their benefits are delivered not as money but as clothing etc.
Again, it's not easy to get german citizenship, but they'll first have to get their refugee status approved (Which, for example, none of the immigrants from the Balkan and very few from Afghanistan will).

>Again, this has not been the case with previous waves of immigrants from the MEast, and I have no idea why you think it will be the case this time.

Syrians will stay, yes. With the others, it's very easy. They're from "safe" countries, thus they cant get their asylum request approved.

You're right, polish immigration isn't in the same league, it was even more chaotic, focused on one specific region and compared to the population then, much more significant.

>> No.7297592

>>7297572
Outside of being the main profiteers of the system that left the people that want to come here in such a position? You don't even need to go as far in history, what did Europeans do while US fucks up the middle east? Why were we boycotting the so evil Iran and Russia while gladly making business with even worse regimes?

Guilt is a stupid idea, call it responsibility. We live in extreme luxurious environment, hence it's our responsibility as humans to help other humans who aren't as lucky. Rather simple, no?

>>7297583
>locals have no organised criminality

>> No.7297593

>Unaffected by these things.
These immigrants literally live in my street. I see them on a daily basis, I talk to them (to the ones that know english anyways), I teach them german words and joke with them. The majority of them are just people. Get a grip.
Also, are you saying progressives are voting for Merkel? :)
>Thanks for your input

well meme'd friend, you're a true badass

>> No.7297597
File: 116 KB, 700x713, 1445034481258.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7297568
>Only ignorant /pol/fags use the Sweden-rape meme, anon. If you knew a tiny bit about the topic, you'd know that the statistic is due their laws (aka. what constitutes as rape)
Yeah, besides it's not like it's immigrants that rape, it's MEN, the problem is the PATRIARCHY teaching young boys to RAPE and has nothing to do with race or culture you racist shitlord

>> No.7297599

>>7297588
I was talking about Sweden. I used Sweden as an example of a trend that applies everywhere. I used another example for rhetorical effect.

It's not just about reading the words, anon. You have to actually understand how they fit into the conversation.

>>7297589
Such optimism. I'm inspired. You're right - Muslim hordes of untold millions are just like white Catholic Poles who actually work and integrate.

>>7297592
>Brits have "organised criminality" >THEREFORE
>Repeated individual incidents of immigrant rape gangs are not indicative of a immigrant rapiness

Brilliant logic.

>>7297593
What do you say to them in English while they fuck your wife?

>> No.7297601

>>7297592
>, hence it's our responsibility as humans to help other humans who aren't as lucky. Rather simple, no?

That's your opinion as a bleeding heart liberal. Others might be more inclined to say 'fuck em, the strongest survive'

>> No.7297603
File: 27 KB, 294x294, koala.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7297592
>Guilt is a stupid idea, call it responsibility. We live in extreme luxurious environment, hence it's our responsibility as humans to help other humans who aren't as lucky.

So when are you repudiating your cushy lifestyle and giving everything up to help the poor?

Or do you just intend to systemically distribute that burden over your countrymen so that your personal contribution is less onerous?

>> No.7297605

>>7297548

>Canada's immigrants don't even pay for themselves in terms of their social security costs

Really? I need a source. This seems like it would be at the crux of any anti-immigrant argument.

>> No.7297608

>>7297592

Helping other people is all well and good, but you underestimate the costs. The weight of the world's poor and suffering will crush us. There will come a time to say 'fuck off, we're full'

>> No.7297613

>>7297599
So you think you can accurately judge the situation from thousand of kilometers way by some ethno-cultural assertions while I am right here, right where it's happening and I'm blind to the truth?

Ridiculous just like un-ironically using the cuck meme.
I recognise that there's problems with immigration, I'm in favour of Leitkultur, if they refuse to send their kids to a german school, they can fuck right off, if they attack gays and women, they can fuck right off. Still, you're a hyperbolic retard that probably doesnt recognize the barbarism that your stance, if enacted on a political level, would imply.

>> No.7297631

I'm curious as to how immigration will work in post-industrial europe.

>> No.7297632

>>7297631
It won't.

>> No.7297638

>>7297632
It certainly seems harder to find a place for them in the workforce.