[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 91 KB, 645x428, fc89413_oh gosh fox.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
3863491 No.3863491 [Reply] [Original]

FyringFlame waz on da Animeultima's chatgroup ocne upawn ah tym witch waz liek couple of montths agoh and he met TheRealChetto. Fying flame spent 6house talkeing to chetto and they fell soherd in luv. EVEN THO FYINGFLAME was a boi! Secks in da butt he liekd I thinkz cuz he was saying his name was SARAH AND HIS REAL NAME WAS KURT but chetto didn't mind. no He loved it so much he said he loved it cuz he loved boku no pico. Kurt was so happies it went to his place to has secks. And Chetto was nekkid lieing down in da stove. Hot buns.Kurt da trap of de interwebs saw the beautiful chetto and couldnt halps but stare. Kurt drop his robe and then they had secks for 6 house and it was soo gud. and den thar vas zambiesOUT OF NOWHERE STARTED CUMING THOUGH THE DOORS!! Kert and Chedo ruined to the uter plaec but no mas. deh zambies caught them liek pokemons .They bang waka waka with chetto and kurt. at first they no liked it so muchh but after a while they got used to it. LIKE COFFEE Quik They haz toh ran to uter plaec, they snaked intwo a plain taht whent toh KANADA.Dey gobbled erry day afterz

FIN

>> No.3863679

>>3863491
Could something like this ever be considered high art? Like in a post-post-post modern, ironic sort of way?

Also
>They bang waka waka with chetto and kurt. at first they no liked it so muchh but after a while they got used to it
Is that saying the zombies had sex with Flying and Chetto?

>> No.3864012

>>3863491

Hold on a sec, maybe this story is symbolic. I mean look at the writing. It looks like he/she is trying to show us the way youngster write these days also their lack of punctuation and grammar.

Let us not also forget these characters, "TheRealChetto" and "FyingFlame". These entities be they real or not show us that true love knows no bounds. I mean "FyingFlame" pretended to be a girl and fell in love with "TheRealChetto" and despite TheRealChetto figuring this out, they appeared to still have feelings for one another.

PS: Yes, I think they had sex with the zombies.

>> No.3864032

>>3863491

Still a better love story than twilight. Derp