[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 301 KB, 1920x800, 1662174337805648.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20976672 No.20976672 [Reply] [Original]

Previous:
>>20969962

Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XammtnqAPj8

>> No.20976690
File: 151 KB, 429x511, theotokos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

First for baby Jesus

>> No.20976706

>>20976690
He wasn't blonde

>> No.20976712
File: 88 KB, 986x1024, 1650184180913.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20976690
God bless

>> No.20976733

>>20976706
1) Lots of Jews have lighter hair, so he very well could have.
2) We have no idea how he really looked (Shroud of Turin aside), so there's room for interpretation. Have you seen Ethiopian churches? They make him look Ethiopian. Every ethnicity makes their version of Jesus look like them. Does this bother you?

>> No.20976735
File: 65 KB, 512x640, BGN1Y4B_mz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20976690
i'm so pissed i was too poor to cop one of those givenchy shirts with that pic but they were like $800 i think they used gold thread, i couldn't find that exact one but this one is from the same series

>> No.20976737

I'm on a see shit diet. I see shit, and I eat it.

>> No.20976742
File: 44 KB, 593x593, ec1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>when you waste your whole night arguing with retards

>> No.20976743

>>20976672
can i pay one of you two dollars to write my essay for me

>> No.20976744

>make a thread asking anons what they're reading
>only one anon responded
Fuck is the point of a/ lit/ board if people aren't gonna talk about what they're reading? Still thanks anon if you're here, gonna read about Rome's Britain after I'm done with this book

>> No.20976745

Spend all my money buying books and gambling
Should i look for a job or try to get some education first? There are still books i want but can't afford.

>> No.20976746

>>20976735
That looks awesome. I'm not sure I could ever justify paying $800 for a shirt, though

>> No.20976757

i hate how much time you have to waste learning the ui of game engines before you can even start writing code. they're completely designed to coddle artist who can't code. oh you want to write some functionality in c++? wellll first why don't you check this box, select that drop down menu, oh you don't see the menu? go in project settings and scroll down until u see show that menu and click the check box then restart the engine, now go back and select the thing from that menu, then add a new asset to project, select c++. now click on it, woohoo you can FINALLY write some code, but oh no if you want to make another class you can't just create it in your dev environment, you have to go back to the engine and do that shit alll over again.

>> No.20976761

>>20976690
Jesus died for your sins.

>> No.20976760

>>20976743
I would do this for free, however my style of writing has been described as.... curious. Almost, uncouth, in a manner. Prior professors have riddled my style with spite, rendered it niche and titled it, "inane." I am a very strange man, you see. Strange like the size of a hentai titcow's breast. How large it is, their mounds of flesh stretching out into the horizon like apollo's mighty rays. It jiggle's, only slightly. I bring my time-crusted lips up to her soft flesh, the moisture returning the softness to mine mouth flaps. I suckle, just for a while. The warm milk fills my mouth... delight.

>> No.20976766

>>20976744
Casual talk doesn't work here. Either read what everyone else has read already or remain an outcast

>> No.20976771

>>20976760
where are the smart people i need smart people

>> No.20976772

>>20976766
>read history/crime novels
Guess I'm fucked then

>> No.20976777

>>20976744
not tellin' what i'm reading rn but last thing i read was wise blood and it was hella good

>> No.20976781

>>20976392
wouldn't it better then if the ideology didn't exist at all? it seems that it doesn't really benefit anyone for it to be around.

>>20976650
>Nihilism isn't emo depression it's saying that "nothing inherently has meaning: I will forge my own meaning". The ubermensch came from nihilism, which is all about empowerment, as the famous story of the relive life.
I really don't see a reason to believe Nihilism was a baseline for them rather than their biological imperative to survive was, which itself rejects nihilism since it wants to fuck and eat as much as possible.

>> No.20976783

>>20976744
Im reading The Monk

>> No.20976788

>>20976757
Can I ask which game engine you're using?

>> No.20976789

>>20976743
$100/1000 words

>> No.20976795

>>20976757
This is the biggest thing I hate about programming: every fucking thing has it's own systems in places that you have to relearn. This is why I find it laughable that people say "I learned a language" nah faggot that's not how it works.
>wanna make a platformer in godot, unreal or unity? Completly different, even if you made it in the other engines
>wanna make a website? OK troubleshoot how to setup API calls, redux and react shit (oh you made a simple desktop app with windows builder? KEK none of those skills matter)
>wanna make an android app. UM SEE SWEETY YOU GOTTA LEARN THIS CONTEXT SHIT
>wanna make a VST? just download this program and read about how sin waves work
I hate troubleshooting so much when I'm a noob. To fucking learn anything you pretty much have to thrown everything out the window and understand the tooling of the libraries.
Hell at this one job I had to use the company's build tools and custom stackoverflow pages. The only way I managed to stay on top of shit (cause docs were out dated) was searching through out github of projects with that library and copying what they did. This is internal stuff so I can't even look up a stackoverflow or actual docs on it
Meanwhile in poetry, lifting, music, or pretty much every other area of interest in my life things are adaptable and universal. If you can boil some eggs you can boil mac and cheese. If you can draw an anime dick you can draw a real life dick. This doesn't apply to programming, which pisses me off

>> No.20976808

I'm struggling to overcome apathy. I've been struggling to overcome it for most of my adult life. All the philosophy, all the religion, all the poetry, all of it has only entrenched this feeling deeper and more firmly.

>> No.20976818

>>20976808
keep a gun in your nightstand with one bullet in the chamber to motivate you every day you wake up.

>> No.20976819

>>20976788
trying to get into ue5 because i got sick of putting tons of time into making an apps for ios and then having to completely rewrite them if i want to make a version for windows or android.

>> No.20976820

>>20976818
I bet you think you are funny

>> No.20976828

>>20976818
kek

>> No.20976844

>>20976820
>>20976828
The duality of man

>> No.20976854

>>20976789
what if you just took out the pronouns and conjunctions and reduced the price down to $50/1000

>> No.20976861

>>20976761
No.
Jesus died.

>> No.20976863

>>20976861
Time for bed butters

>> No.20976872

>>20976795
i'm trying to make a ui and i can't see how i can just do it programmatically? they want you to drag and drop ui widgets into a thing and then link them up with a blueprint and all this shit. like can't i just instantiate and place this shit from c++? i'm sure i can but all the docs and books are written for some 3d guy who thinks coding is for nerds.

>> No.20976883

With all spatial coordinates flattened and transubstantiated into atemporal inputs (void and waiting for code to stream through them) the Idea is proven to have been a Platonic PCP moment, invoking the retroactive movement of hemlock-to-opium-to-adderall. Now we all are in speed withdrawal. Time advances insofar as it rots, and even the mind begins to be too material for the rate at which we are going. To call it extinction would be an anachronism.
If there is any lesson we take from Freud, it is that our eschatological moment will be our best creation. Bullshit about the anthropocene (essentially academicizing about climate-change and trying to make the democratic party theoretically cool) dies just like material does: in an absolute summit of heat, Bataille’s solar anus finally is filled, the debt is paid and upon final analysis, excess and debt even out like accounts payable and accounts receivable might on a good night.
This is all to say: the signifier matches with the signified and disrupts the entire circuit, which always relied too much on the body and affect anyway, or at least, a system that seperated affect from knowledge, their marriage thus creating a new one.
Now now, you might say “I read on substack (but in a subversive niche way)…” shut up and take my reaction as truth: that is all nothing, a true circuit floating around a gap that is soon to be closed, not some Lacanian fundamental impasse, but a completely asexual artifical-want for cool, rather than my own personal word drug that I dropped on the floor a while ago in the hope of the right junky picking it up and starting a virus. How many monkeypox jumping on the dead until one falls off and breaks the biopolitical orders head? Asking this question was all it took for Bookie Italo Calcado to ‘sleep with the fishes’ and develop a veneral disease that ended in chemical castration and an ensuing cosmetic physical one, upon which one bystander remarked “Hey! I’m italiannnnnn.” Our reporter then died, crying sulfuric tears that reacted in a chemically improbably synthesis to declare meat=code. Code of course won out but critics still report that meat has more pleasure, even if code gets all the jouissance these days.

New valuations of aesthetics lead to moral readings of art. Obvious and status-quotidian truism. But what is the current aesthetics of our law, why has it not naturally moved toward a corporatist look, to follow suit the businessman leader. It is not about him cleaning up the books or running the country-business, Instead the salesman and merchant of ideology to ensure we buy the red-pills sold at the gas station to maintain money erections when our wallets are extinguished. I started drinking less and doing less drugs only to end up money addicted. At first gambling, with that degeneracy ensuring my brain mainlined nothingness and all processes were put on halt.

>> No.20976907

I forgot how good it feels to exercise instead of drinking and masturbating all day

>> No.20976920
File: 212 KB, 750x932, ancient cathedral.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In contrast to many of the depressing posts in the last bread, I thought I could write something in the hopes of cheering someone up. My day has been decent, I am tired and a little bit sick, just a runny nose and a sore throat. I have been writing all day, and just ordered a new fountain pen off of Amazon. Previously I challenged myself to use all my ink cartridges before investing a hefty amount of money in a new pen and ink. While I write I listen to trance music, mostly Chicane and Tiesto.
My week has been meh, I hand wrote a letter to a friend, giving him an ultimatum about a conflict we've been having, I hope he receives it well. Aside from this, the edification I receive on a daily basis from close friends, and family has made me altogether happier. I was planning on going to my GF's church today, but I didn't want to get anyone there sick.
My month has been amazing, the county fair was a couple weeks ago, petting the sheep was comforting. My favorite breed are the Cotswolds, they weren't skittish like the other sheep, and almost behaved like cats. They would push their head into your hand, and sway gently when you scratch them; very soft wool as well. There were a lot of birthdays in the last few weeks, I enjoyed shopping with my GF, she gave me good recommendations for her family, and vice versa.
I hope everyone in this thread becomes a little less pessimistic. Be a realist, view the glass at half capacity, then strive for optimism.

>> No.20976925

>>20976863
There's more than one atheist, anonymous

>> No.20976945

A few notes, quite anecdotal, from my own personal observations of trends. Zoomers, as a group, don't DO anything. This has been exacerbated by the lockdowns/online classes recently, but existed as a trend beforehand as well. By this I mean that a significant percentage of them spend most of their waking time scrolling, watching videos or streamers, and perhaps occasionally playing a mobile game. They don't go out, they don't socialize or date in the traditional sense, they don't even play video games really, perhaps watch a streamer game. The idea of a hobby or interest, even in the non-dedicated normie sense, is apparently quite foreign to them.

This is true.

Hobbies and interests can manifest themselves if they can be used to garnerattention or income (and usually the two are intertwined), in the form of a hustle. The Grindis a zoomer quasi-religion.In general, zoomers are far more materialistic and status consciousthan millennials and Gen Xers, and contrary to what some posters in this thread observe I find them far less idealistic than millennials (the ironypoisoned don't believe ingay luxury space communism). Perhaps wealth and statusare quantifiablein a way that idealistic views and subjective taste aren't.

Zoomers have grown up bombarded byaconstant haze of contradictory audiovisual signals and noise, the extentof which the older generations can't fully appreciate or even comprehend. I don't think zoomers perceivemeaning in the world around them in the way thatmillennials and Gen Xers do; who see clear demonstrable structures and phenomena that can be given labels such ascorporate interests or systemic this-or-that phobia. This is evident in zoomer memes, which reject comprehensibility on principle:

Zoomers may be more oriented towards sensation, yet few established modesof art and entertainment make a strong enough impression on zoomers to be relatable. How many zoomers have a favorite album? How many zoomers even listen to albums? The highest bit of praisea piece of music can get isthat it's a "vibe" and "has an aesthetic". It's likelya rare thing thatsomeone forms a deep connection to a piece ofmusic the waypeople did with The Cure or Smiths records in the 80s (and for a couple decades after).

>> No.20976951

>>20976945
In general zoomers orient themselves more towards the driving personalities than the actual media produced(which unceremoniously falls under the odiousumbrella term "content"). Artists whohave picked up on this tendency engage their audience by doing instagram lives and getting their audience vicariously invested in their success as content creator rather than strictly as a musician. Getting the spotify streaming numbers up there becomes a community goal rather than an organic result of audience listening habits.Twitch isthe preferred entertainment media for many zoomers, a place for content creators who really create nothing at all (but foster extractive parasocial bonds around their online persona) and the whole platform is structured around becoming invested (quite literally)in personalities enough to help them surpassmonetary goalposts.

It seems the zoomer's main affliction is acedia induced by sensory overstimulation combined with a sense they're getting fucked, similar to the millennials. They don't do anything because they have no idea what to do, they "don't know where they're punching" as we say.

MindWar participation seems to be the defining trait, they pick a side and stick with it when they start to notice things...

The above inability/refusal to detectmeaninghas a lot to do with the sheer amount of noise zoomers are accustomed to, as well as a low preference for engaging with things beyond the surface level. It's the type of paralysis that occurswhen you administer random electricshocks to a lab rat. I'm interested to see what will happen with the kids whose parents parked them in front of an ipad where they could watch hours ofgrotesquefever dreams about Spiderman and Elsa.

>> No.20976955

>>20976945
I think this applies more to millenials. Zoomers are probably smart enough to learn from our mistakes while making their own.

>> No.20976960

Life has been profoundly heavy. It takes a combination of devastating tragedy and keen insight to not only come to terms with this observation but to survive it. I'm convinced of the existence of metaphysical evil and that this is a world which is entirely absent of a metaphysical, divine justice to counteract it. The absolutely most cruelest, senseless suffering can be and will be doled out with absolutely no consideration of guilt. Subjectivity is itself a kind of victimization. Basically Schopenhauer's conception of the world is true and the best we can hope for is to work around this fact as best we can. The suffering I have seen and known makes it impossible for me to ever believe otherwise about this existence.

Somehow, however my visceral confrontation with this horrible truth doesn't make me pessimistic. It makes me want to fight for what's good, because I know that if an individual does not make a stand and fight for the good, seek to embody that good, then there is nothing but darkness and oblivion .
So my will to live is defined not by hope that there is some good out there to redeem life granted from on high, but by my desire--my insistence--that I can actualize some good.

"Faith in yourself" seems so cliche and trite. And in the absence of the above realization, it nearly is. But realizing that whatever good is in the world is your sole responsibility dignifies the human condition and encourages you to be a better version of yourself.

>> No.20976967

>>20976672
You people be talking to anons that be nothing but a stranger
You’re deranged and dorkier than Hermoine Granger
Only Jesus could save you but he’s born in a manger
God gon snipe you from long range yuh

>> No.20976976

>>20976967

I got dome from Hermoine and Ron
I did come, Voldemort was gone
Stuck in 4chan hogwarts I sing my gay song
And widdle along with my dingalong

no sex for you guys, but some for me,
its true, I have my own hermoine

>> No.20976981

>>20976742
When will you learn? You were the retard all along.

>> No.20976983

False erection in dream symphonies.
I lacks place. We all have no
entryway, hallway, or even
a door to enter into life through.
This is impotence, everywhere,
all at once. The sun turns
purple at the thought of this
new scene, giving us sputtered
out energy and killing the
desert lizards with such a weakening.

>> No.20976986

>>20976976
Ayo anon got bars that will take him far
He bout to settle Mars with Elon Musk
He spitting bars on the streets but he don’t busk
He got a battery powered car but he don’t burn it up
He bought to give you yo sip and yo sup
But this wigga ain’t gonna use his holy cup
I’m drunk on gin but don’t take me to the sin bin, ya djinn

>> No.20976988

>>20976742
we've done it again, shitposted away another day.

>> No.20976990

>>20976981

Retards are the new sex-gods. There's a certain inability that becomes ability when the center cannot hold and things are turned upside down. It's necessary to the dialectic. Peterson predicted it and in a practical context, Biden: being a retard is a prioritized position. Their dicks work because they aren't weighed down by our anxieties and guilts, they achieve happiness because our control mechanisms haven't been made for them but for us.

This is all to say, you're complimenting the guy. Without knowing it and definitely a small dose of superiority.

Which means, I hate to break it to you, that you're the retard.

>> No.20976998

>>20976986

Pause. Repeat. Take my eyes off the seat.
I'm seething through my teeth
as we approach upon next week.
It is quite depressing, but I hope I'm wrong,
that another week has left, and another has begun.
So please allow me to return
to watching my pee on the urn
and covering with ashes
my longing-stained mattress,
and going to sleep
for an entire week

>> No.20977006
File: 100 KB, 750x1000, flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Redpill me on masturbation and the Bible. Most Christian denominations say it's a sin, but does the Bible actually say anything about it? If you're masturbating to someone who doesn't exist does it count as adultery? What if you're masturbating to something like ceiling tiles?

>> No.20977017

>>20977006
don't that usually reference that thing in the ot where the dude pulls out cuz he doesn't want to get his brother's widow pregnant even though his community says he should? so shouldn't christians seethe about dudes who pull out more than dudes who wack it? i mean the dude wasn't fappin, he was gettin it in, he just didn't knock her up. is there some other anti-fap shit i'm not aware of?

>> No.20977018

Soundcloud rappers make better use of metre than contemporary poets lol

>> No.20977019

>>20977006
>Redpill me on masturbation and the Bible. Most Christian denominations say it's a sin, but does the Bible actually say anything about it? If you're masturbating to someone who doesn't exist does it count as adultery? What if you're masturbating to something like ceiling tiles

if you're masturbating to ceiling tiles, then you have something seriously wrong with you.

>> No.20977026

>>20976998
This boy put a smile on my face
But he ain’t fucking women with no lace
Like Derrida, he don’t leave a trace,
And he bout to fuck u up with mace,
Frenulum, Eminem, pendulum,
Imma swing back and end all them
Ayo I’m in the bar sipping on drank
Maybe I’ll even pull my dick out and wank
And then think about that pussy in which last night I sank
And this anon bout to make bank, cuz he be pimping out a skank (oooh wee).
Anon, I love you and your mama
You got drip like Dolce and Gabbana

>> No.20977029

>>20977017
Matthew 5:28
>But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

You're supposed to try not to list after women who aren't your wife, presumably that includes porn actresses. Idk if anime girls would count.

>> No.20977036 [DELETED] 

>>20977017
Matthew 5:28
>But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

You're supposed to try not to lust after women who aren't your wife, presumably that includes porn actresses. Idk if anime girls would count.

>> No.20977038

>>20977029
so then doesn't that mean if ur not married it's ok to wack it to let off some nut?

>> No.20977054

>>20977026
>This boy put a smile on my face
>But he ain’t fucking women with no lace
>Like Derrida, he don’t leave a trace,
>And he bout to fuck u up with mace,

I'll give you jouissance via ass
because my cock size aint Lackan,
I'll cum my way to France
wearing the new and hottest fashion.
But also, anon will be present
due to the fact his lyrics
are of high merit.
So when I'm at the brazzers shoot,
going all hysterical,
you're gonna need Deleuze and Guattari,
because I'm going pro-Oedipal.
You retard a la Lyotard,
let me teach you a lesson,
my dick isn't a war-machine,
but it is a lethal weapon.

>> No.20977061

>>20977038
No because it degrades your sperm quality and lowers your testosterone level. In surprise twist, It turns out science is proving all of Christian morality true.

>> No.20977063

>>20977018
Jewish producers and lyricists

>> No.20977065

>>20977018

Are you talking about >>20977026 and I spitting absolute bars?

>> No.20977068

>>20977038
Yeah, probably. Single men need release, right? I'm not a great Bible scholar but I assume so long as you're not masturbating to married women it's ok.

>> No.20977072
File: 82 KB, 750x920, w493d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20976951
Interesting observation and rather fortuitously relevant to something I'm working on.

I'm weirdly fascinated by what the internet is doing to zoomers and inversely what zoomers are doing to the internet and the broader implications for media studies these generational developments betoken.

In broad outlines the evolution of media consumption has followed this general trajectory. Some of this has been said before but it deserves to be expanded on.

Among adults aged around 50 and above, the media habit is mainly defined by the passive consumption of "static" , non-interactive media products. So watching a movie for example.

For millennials the emphasis has shifted more toward interaction, though primarily through textual interfaces. 4chan and imageboards are actually a relic of primarily millennial image-based and textual content production and consumption habits. Vidya is another big example.

What's going on with zooms is a but more subtle. It's not only that they are doing the same thing as millennial but across more modalities. Although as the technology has become able to support it video has overtaken text and static images . It's a whole different beast.

What's different with zoomers is that their media habits is that it is immersive and embedded. Which is to say, it is not about mere media consumption, it's a genuine surrogate activity , a cheap and misguiding substitute for IRL socialization.

Twitch as you point out is one good example . As a kid I remember enjoying watching my older brother playing video games while we were together and he was better at them and would play the ones I was too scared of (like RE). So I get the appeal of twitch streaming. However me watching my brother play games as a young kid had some semblance of a genuine human connection involved. Twitch at best creates a hollow illusion of that. In a way this is a form of subtle exploitation of the unfulfilled intimacy and loneliness of zoomers.

There's also tiktok but what's really concerning as it pertains to the perversion of intimacy among zoomers is OnlyFans. One thing I noticed about zoomers is how extreme their casualness toward sex is, a product no doubt of the normalization of internet porn.

This has resulted in a culture that encourages sexual exhibitionism . Basically any zoomer who is popular and attractive on tiktok will be hounded incessantly to create an OnlyFans account by their generational peers. Said individuals are then both socially and potentially monetarily incentivized to follow through on it.

Despite how casual and irreverent zoomers are about sex, and despite how much many of them tell themselves a libertine attitude toward sex is normal, I do believe this self-exposure pipeline causes meaningful harm to their understanding of intimacy and emotional damage.

From the consumer's side, OF creates a different kind of simulated intimacy that is even far more abnormal than something like twitch streaming.

>> No.20977077

>>20977061
Is it actually possible for men to not masturbate? Aren't blueballs painful?

>> No.20977081

>>20977072
As the hot young generation entering their 20s everyone wants a piece of now the ball is in zoomer's court as to what to do about this. But they are really being sold a capitalist swindle by believing that by pornifying themselves they will win the thirsty admiration of the horny masses and also make bank without consequences. This is a lie and it's kinda fucked up considering how it's messing with people's heads. Even the hot ones who succeed most from this system are being violated irrevocably .

OF is just the extreme of digital exhibitionism reinforced by social media in general btw.

>> No.20977103

>>20976746
doubly so as a christian. if you have one of these you should probably sell that shit ASAP and use the money to help someone in your life/community who is in need

>> No.20977120

>>20977077
Yeah, dude. It turns out, not masturbating and not being gay is the default function of mankind.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/12/where-masturbation-and-homosexuality-do-not-exist/265849/

Our society is so twisted, so evil and sick, it's almost impossible to explain to a coom addicted normie hamster wheel spinner. Wake up, Anon. Just wake up.

>> No.20977131

>>20976735
>Christian shirt
>two kinds of thread
wew

>> No.20977157
File: 185 KB, 493x429, 1657456857465.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20977120
How did it get to this?

>> No.20977160

>>20977131
Thats the old testament you woman

>> No.20977173

i took an IQ test last month (a real one) and scored very highly. why do i suck at everything? i thought IQ was supposed to predict income and general achievement in life.
what gives

>> No.20977176

>>20977157
We discarded the learned wisdom of our ancestors.

I know you're being sarcastic and egging me on, but European ethnic groups are in deep shit. Dismal birth rates, genocide/replacement... you know the talking points. It's become kind of a personal joke; I bring up this topic, I receive a hostile or sarcastic response, it turns into an ironic shitposting session (even in real life the few times I've tried it), and nothing happens. It's like a slow motion car crash you can watch but you can't stop. I guess we deserve it.

>> No.20977180

>>20976672
So tired of every surveillance system, control machine, including the physiology of my brain that drips out energy zooming into the pain spots, ensuring that my concepts fail to run parallel to the proper speed of thought. The mess this creates is a depressive one, truly of my time, and lacking in spite of incongruous delusions of grandeur, I begin to enjoy my degeneracy and start gambling away my time and pleasure. The result: a complete lethargy, exhaustion of thought and slow atrophy of the body, equivalent to inertia dragging an entire body toward failure. This wouldn’t occur if my own system didn’t have such a propensity toward pleasure, getting wrapped up in acrid desire tendrils able to override the critico-awareness forces of reason, as the ultimate sad truth is they get fueled by pleasure too, ensuring I get consumed. Now, I’m left in my own gravity, pooling out excess thought in a melted mess, my every pore beginning to waste, rather than channel production, so that my identity gets defined by replication, and nothing in me can repeat, instead lead by constantly changing trends, the false difference of control-desire’s supposed decentralized liberation. The text between the lines, of course, declares that decentralization means the enemy has been delocalized, leaving us perfectly exposed, and the runners out in the open. This means little if not spat out in images.
As the meat begins to burn, blood disappears.
We now have the sterility and health we’ve been taught to desire.
The doctors’ sadistic smiles circle balkanized populations. Brains start to leak out intrusive thoughts. This is caught by cameras relayed to the public, and now the inner moments have lead to many deaths. At least now our thoughts are clean and evil has been rooted out.
The world, at least in light of our corporation’s focus, has finally become a sole embodiment of the Good. A sovereignty will with incredible mass behind it forgets the existence of pain in its circuits. Every member lives out a hollow smile, nullified to the external coordinates. Beginning to shit, the rats of outer systems huddle for warmth, screaming out of every pore for a new desire. Sovereignty, now shared, a small clump of viral cells within nearly all life, now has no need to listen. It has grown to absolute dominance. A parasite feeds in the name of itself. A virus knows nothing but replication. Out of this repetition comes difference. It lacks the liberation we’ve been taught to love. No matter, replication is only an arbitrary series beyond our quantitative range. We are all subjects now already, we have our uniformity. Genetic fragmentation is as useful as our marginal schizophrenia, one that unifies us to the unreality of any belief in pain. We scream out dead poems to an audience of desensitized artificial art-critics.

>> No.20977197

This girl is wonderful and she looks like silence and prayer. Her company has that slightly mystagogic aspect of touching things where divinity shines through because she has God ingenuously and spontaneously in mind. She is the only girl who has ever made me feel a visceral attachment, all the others have somehow this dullness that she transmutes into diaphaneity. It pains my heart not to have her.

>> No.20977204

felicity is hard

>> No.20977206

>>20977176
You guys let the womans be in charge. The ancients wouldve never allowed this. Womans have a place. They dont like it. But if they dont do their job then bad things happen. So unfortunately men have to keep them in their place but its tough bc they feisty and we feel for them but mens did make the rules they just enforce it. Else chaos ensues. Woman are chaotic.

>> No.20977211

My prostate is a half deflated sand-filled balloon, swelling, pulsing, somehow both turgid and dessicated. My tiny flaccid penis shrivels up inside me, red and numb. My butthole puckers and sighs. 25 ejaculations on this blessed Lord's day. My carpet is caked with dried cum. I haven't worn a single piece of clothing all day. My computer monitor buzzes cheerfully like a shell shocked soldier disoriented with his surroundings. My right palm is calloused from a day spent racheting my half erect phallus fast and hard enough to create sparks. I've spent every waking moment cooming, edging and cooming. Another day well spent.

>> No.20977214
File: 7 KB, 167x230, 2Q==.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm 15 and I'm reading Evola, who i heard about on /pol/

>> No.20977217

>>20977206
This, but unironically. All women lack the qualities needed to be a true leader.

>> No.20977219

>>20977211
This is whats wrong with this world

>> No.20977221

>>20977219
Let him enjoy himself. Masturbation is healthy.

>> No.20977232

>>20977219

So you say this about jacking it but war crimes are cool?

>> No.20977238

>>20977232
War crime is a contradiction in terms.

>> No.20977243

>>20977217
Womanliness was once an insult. How things have changed.

>> No.20977245
File: 490 KB, 1080x1326, 1640316303741.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You are not banned
You are not currently banned from posting on 4chan.

>> No.20977253
File: 120 KB, 200x356, 1653689445105.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20977211
based
11 dubs check for 9/11

>> No.20977256

I've been in a reading slump the past few months. Everytime I pick up a book I enjoy it but I just don't want to pick them up anymore. Why am I like this

>> No.20977257
File: 28 KB, 582x581, 4E439DD3-BE83-4341-8291-6424EEC18A62_1_105_c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20977245
Welcome back, fren

>> No.20977262

>>20977238

My point exactly. You're so worried about the existence of some loser jerking off but torture is chill because its transgressive.

>> No.20977265

>>20977257
What on God's green earth...

>> No.20977266

>>20977262
jacking off = pointless degrading activity
torture = useful information gathering technique

>> No.20977270

>>20976735
it’s really just a fashion trend LARP holy shit

>> No.20977281

>>20977262
Torture is not chill. It's fucked up. War is fucked up. That coomer anon is fucked up. Everything in this world is fucked up. But if people were less like coomeranon there'd be no need for war.

>> No.20977283

>>20977270
Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction

>> No.20977284

>>20977266

I mean you're simply beyond retarded if you think every instance of torture used is effective. And if you try to go De Sade and argue that if it's used for someone else's pleasure, then the value you ascribe to that but not to masturbation is incoherent.

By the way, this is coming from someone who actually has sex. You on the other hand, are either a compulsive masturbator with tons of guilt, or so repressed sexually that you've successfully sublimated it into being a degenerate on the internet. With less pleasure than a retarded coomer.

Nice.

>> No.20977287

>>20977284
Interesting that you've ascribed those qualities to me. Are you threatened by the idea that some men are not driven by carnal instincts?

>> No.20977288

>>20977281

Honestly, if everyone just jerked off like a loser at home, there would be less war.

Then again, the military is known for masturbating up a desert storm, so I guess you could be right.

>> No.20977299

>>20977173
Ask to be retested, they clearly got your results mixed up with results of someone else.

>> No.20977301

>>20977287
>Interesting that you've ascribed those qualities to me. Are you threatened by the idea that some men are not driven by carnal instincts?

Yes. I'm extremely threatened by your pleasureless existence. How can you possibly exist? You must be so strong and smart! He even used the term 'carnal instincts' to refer to sex drive. He must really have and know sex.

>> No.20977306

>>20977301
And yet you're the one who's coping and seething.

>> No.20977310

>>20977288
If everyone jerked off like a loser there'd be famine and war over food since that's real life faggot. There's more to life than pleasure seeking. Self restraint prevents war not creates it. Go outside for once in your life.

>> No.20977317
File: 944 KB, 320x200, noneed.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20977301
I'm very blessed in life, though I don't feel the need to share any personal details. There is no need to be upset, my friend.

>> No.20977324

>>20977310
>If everyone jerked off like a loser there'd be famine and war over food since that's real life faggot. There's more to life than pleasure seeking. Self restraint prevents war not creates it. Go outside for once in your life.

I am pretty confident I live more of a life than you. By the way, self restraint to an excessive degree starts to create war you retard. Ever read Theweleit? Oh no, you're actually just a loser who doesn't even read spending his night on /lit/

>> No.20977325

>>20977299
you have created me anger aghh

>> No.20977331

>>20977317

Sorry, more of a shot in the dark. This being said, you don't see the absurdity, with all the things wrong in this world, to specifically point to coomers, when obviously they're bad but not that bad and definitely not whats wrong with the world?

>> No.20977332

>>20977324
What's going on in your exciting life, worldly Anon? Regale us with tales of your travels.

>> No.20977335

>>20977331
I'm afraid that was a different Anon. I jumped into the argument with this apparently highly effective shitpost >>20977266

>> No.20977336

>>20977332

Sorry, it'll take a moment to type everything up. Bear with me

>> No.20977337

>>20977283
That’s different than wearing god on a shirt

>> No.20977338

how to fall asleep. not sleepy

>> No.20977339

>>20977335

haha, that makes a lot more sense

>> No.20977347

>>20977338
Hear me out: prayer beads
Take your pick from any of these religions: Buddhist, Hindu, Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, and probably a few others. Hold the rope in your hand, lay in bed, close your eyes. Say the mantra, and move up to the next bead. Within 15 minutes, you'll be dozing off. I'm not joking, it works for me. I use a Catholic rosary.

>> No.20977352
File: 34 KB, 577x581, face swap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20977336
We eagerly await your story, Anon.

>> No.20977353

>>20977336
Actually nobody cares. save it.

>> No.20977355

>>20977347
i think i have some beads. i'm desperate so why not

>> No.20977358

>>20977352
>>20977353
The duality of man

>> No.20977360

>>20977332
The buxom goddess sits atop my supine body, voluptuous sublimity on the red sheets, her eyes are planes of glass that reflect my own desperation, anxious, as all knowledge has left me but one hard fact, which shares parallels with my phallic shrine’s current condition: once I ejaculate, I will die. She reminds me of this; she is being cruel, as she masturbates me, my heart condition worsens and I enter into a horrifying double-bind. I desperately want to orgasm, I need to, even though it will mean death, even though I didn’t even want to receive this negativity tinged pleasure instead having it taken from me by force. My inertia ensures that I have to orgasm, I have to either suicide myself or allow my passive body to work its way unto explosion, all thanks to the buxom goddess working upon me, to kill me, though I once loved here, so that she could move on, and so she could gain the satisfaction of eliminating me. My feet are writhing at the bottom of the bed. She is tall, her eyes are blue, her lips are in a smirk, her breath is calm she isn’t even remotely excited at the sight of me helpless, any excitement comes from the flux of cash my own final flow will symbolize and literally create. I feel the sweat beginning to form. The light is so oppressive and it is growing, taking up more of my vision. All I see are breasts and light.

I cum.

I cum and watch the image, one of divinity’s manifestations through which the beyond is alluded to, this one in the particular form of the ever-confusing pull of sexual arousal, and the ever-repeating pull of the lady’s hand, slowly start to smile as she picks up speed and the man is shaking and grunting, filling me with shame. I finished before him. I turn off the video [I lacked the threat of death, preventing the necessary force needed to build up and achieve paroxysm as the actor likely experienced] and shut off my phone. The air in my room smells of lotion and reality is a little stained today. It is beautiful outside and I watch people go to restaurants and enjoy walking, while I clean myself off having spent the last hour in a low ebbing state of pleasure, with no true climax, only a finish that keeps satisfaction pressed on me, tauntingly. Time to get the Real ball rolling.

>> No.20977374

>>20977360
fucking kek

>> No.20977379

>>20977360
Sublime

>> No.20977402
File: 38 KB, 423x612, jebus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Goodnight, you stupid faggots. Jesus loves you and so do i

>> No.20977420

>>20977402

Goodnight. I hope you're the one who was anxiously awaiting my story. I think I delivered.

>> No.20977423

>>20977379
Thank you, I consider myself a modern day troubadour reaching out toward the Eternal Lady, though never consummating my love of course.

>> No.20977444

>>20977402
I may not like your religion, anon, but it is out of love that I hope you outgrow it.
My love is greater than Jesus, because he's dead.

>> No.20977631

>>20976706
Spbp

>> No.20977657 [DELETED] 
File: 695 KB, 2269x3508, 1634560890397.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20977257
I wasn't banned in the first place, I was just concerned I was banned because I was spamming lewd anime girls on /v/.
pic rel

>> No.20977814

>>20976672
Just been borrowed recently.

>> No.20977865
File: 337 KB, 966x912, B4256A46-C847-4B32-8BB9-05749FE2BF0E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20976672
I hate people who make more money than me who do little than 3 hours of real work.

>> No.20977945

>>20977072
Mind sharing what you are working on, Anon?

>> No.20977949

>>20977631
What does "spbp" mean?

>> No.20977963

Can anyone explain to me what the difference is between Yoga and Dharma? I've been reading up on the two concepts and they seem to overlap very considerably.

>> No.20977969

>>20977949
Supper Blueprint

>> No.20977983

>>20976690
Fpbp

>> No.20977992

Lately I've been going through it mentally and it's really been messing with my sleep schedule, so I've been reciting the Jesus Prayer over and over again whenever I try to get to sleep. It helps because I'm able to get my mind off my troubles and it even kind of lulls me to sleep, but I can't help but feel like I'm abusing it or something. I'm not really reciting it for any sort of spiritual purpose, I just want to be able to sleep and reciting it helps. I will admit, however, that I'm often redirected from my own troubles to thinking about Christ on the cross, so maybe there is something to my reciting it.

>> No.20978011

>>20977992
If you don't believe in Jesus, then you can't be abusing it since it's just a thing you're saying that helps you sleep. If you do believe, it's enough. Through the prayer you're talking to Jesus and letting him know that you're struggling and he is helping you.

>> No.20978076
File: 388 KB, 1503x1503, Anouncement.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just made a thread over at the Quest board >>/qst/5401566 and I'm thinking some of you all might help me write a really fun story :^) It's open-ended right now but I thought I'd do that just for the character creation bit, later on there will be a bit more structure and also drawings.

>> No.20978083
File: 414 KB, 551x550, 1662872756114810.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20978076
FFS, I meant >>>/qst/5401566

>> No.20978166
File: 508 KB, 896x466, MARIO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Finished watching Arcane a couple of days ago. On a purely technical level, the show is really spectacular, the art style and animation are just top notch. On a thematic level though, I can't help but feel the show is emblematic of how childish millennials and zoomers are. Seeing these cartoon characters bleed to death, have sex, and try to mimic the speech of jaded TV characters while staring morosely into the distance is just absurd. It's like a bunch of Disney characters trying to impersonate adults. It feels comical at points, like those parody YouTube videos of the teletubbies committing war crimes or pic related. Are millennials really this stunted? Is this what they think real life is like?
https://youtu.be/fXmAurh012s

>> No.20978181

I often feel like a need a day off or a holiday in order to 'sort my life out', so to speak. I am so uncertain about my own direction, my strengths, weaknesses, ethics etc.; whether or not I am a good person or not, if I am doing what I ought to be doing, what my long term plans are etc. etc. Sometimes it feels like the reason I can't answer these questions is because I am too busy and if I only had a break I could figure it out. But whenever I do occasionally take a break, I never get any closer to resolving any of it. I went on a holiday recently but it didn't bring me any closer to really understanding myself.

I understand it is probably a fools errand to think that there is even an answer to any of these questions. At the same time, do you just ignore them? But then the unexamined life is not worth living, as they say. Without this kind of introspection you are just an NPC. But then maybe that is the better way to live.

>> No.20978226

Job interview in 10 mins. Ora pro me.

>> No.20978231

Got an offer for a job paying nearly double what I earn now but I am strongly tempted to turn it down because I'm scared of change

>> No.20978232

>at 31 get my first gf
>she's jewish

>> No.20978236

I'm not a big fan of later crazy-man long-legs John Lennon but he was right about one thing

There is no place you can be that isn't where you ought to be.

>> No.20978261

I had a dream that I was under the porch at my old house, and my brother was on top of the porch. He pointed at me and said "there he is, there you are" and it turned out that myself as a two year old was also on the porch and that was who he was talking to. I felt I shouldn't be seen by my younger self so I started running away from the porch, but then my two year old self also jumped off the porch and started running, but not at me. I saw that he was running towards a river and was going to fall in, so I changed direction to save him. I was able to grab him before he fell in, and then I heard my brother say "he is afraid of the water" referring to my younger self. This made me angry and I said into my younger self's ear, "you are not afraid of anything." Then I knew the time was for me to go so I jumped across the river and started walking away, when my younger self apparently jumped in the river on purpose and I had to turn back and dive in to pull him out.

>> No.20978275

There's a code, I think it's EU-wide, for what chemicals are added to food. It says like E104, and then you can google it and see that E104 means there's a kind of molecule derived from onions beans in it (I'd imagine it has to be refined to the point that there are no allergens present), used to give texture or something. Someone should make an app, if they haven't already, where if you put the camera up to a bit of text it scans for EXYZ and then checks against the database to see, for instance, if this food is vegan. That would be great.

>> No.20978279

>>20978226
Just finished the interview. First time interviewing for a real job. Feel dazed. My heart is racing. I hope they didn't notice my autism.

>> No.20978282

>>20978232
How big are the milkers?

>> No.20978289

>>20978275
Most of the non vegan ones are listed as ingredients more than their e number (beeswax, lanolin, etc.) There's a pretty short list of non vegetarian ones. Most food safety and vegetarian societies across Europe have lists of them everywhere. You can even guess what the e number does because they divide them into classes like e1xx will always be a colouring agent, e2xx is a preservative, and so on. Most packaging also carries that it's vegan/vegetarian/halal/whatever approved with the relevant society because some e numbers can go either way.

>> No.20978310
File: 4 KB, 220x229, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

kyrie eleison christe eleison kyrie eleison christe eleison christe audi nos christe exaudi nos
pater de caelis deus miserere nobis
filii redemptor mundi deus misere nobis
spiritus sancte deus miserere nobis
sanctas trinitas unus deus miserere nobis
sancta maria ora pro nobis
sancta dei genetrix ora pro nobis
sancta virgo virginum ora pro nobis
sancte michael ora pro nobis
sancte raphael ora pro nobis
omnes sancti angeli et archangeli orate pro nobis

>> No.20978326

>>20978310
straight slapper

>> No.20978362

>>20978166
least pseud poster on /lit/

>> No.20978365

how do job offer calls usually go down? because this dude called me and told me to come to their company in 30 minutes or so, refused to give me the name of the company or the position in question.
does this usually happen? I called back to ask about the position & name and he threw a fit saying we wouldn't get along and that the interview is cancelled
I don't know what to make of this

>> No.20978373

>>20978365
Yeah that's very strange anon. Almost sounds like a scam to me.

>> No.20978381

>>20978365
what kind of job was it? if it's hospitality/restaurant shit, they might do that if someone quit or got fired with no notice and they need a new guy to start immediatly. i got a gig like that as a teenager. was sleeping off a night off unemployed summer partying and some place i applied to weeks ago called me up like "i need somebody for breakfast shift, can you get your ass over here?" i'm like "yeah" and i was hired. on the other hand, for a "real" job, no offense restaurant pros, it's most definitely NOT going to go down like that.

>> No.20978386

>>20978365
Sounds like an employer you're better off never working for, or some nutjob having a breakdown before they take him away to a padded room.
Serious companies know to give you a few days, or at least a day, for you to prepare yourself and make sure you can get there on time. They also tend to say what position needs filling, otherwise how would you know you could do it and are not wasting everyone's time.
Giving out the name of the company is logical, the person calling says it while introducing themselves, it's a polite thing to do.

>> No.20978391

>>20978381
I'm an accountant, so it's probably the latter, the guy at one point started rambling about how when he was in my age he used to go when called and never asked for details or something like that, he also started taunting me saying we can cancel if you have other things lined up, I think he was just looking for someone desperate enough to accept his offer on a whim.

>> No.20978393

>>20978386
Yea you're right, either way not worth working for.

>> No.20978412

New emmie out bros

>> No.20978500

thinking that there's nothing after death is a mistake that is made by believing there's such a thing as a "self". By saying there's nothing after death, you are saying that there is a self that will survive the destruction of itself and experience "nothingness", which is quite ironic because they also believe the self is annihilated in death. What really happens is that the "self" is just a peculiarity of a larger, yet specific, "state of affairs" of the universe. A peculiar property fo this "state of affairs" is that 1. It has an internal reality which allows it to interact with the universe and 2. it has the ability to reproduce another similar state of affairs (ie have human babies). So, when you die, it's just the end of a certain state of affairs, that's all. There will be another states of affairs who can create an internal reality which in turn allows them to create a concept of "self". This "self" is just an useful abstraction created by humans, but it can ofuscate a more fundamental reality. I wouldn't call in reencarnation, since that normally invokes concepts like an eternal soul. I like to call it eternal recurrence( but it's not necessarily the same life(although most lives technically look like!).

>> No.20978528

>>20978500
this is just monism

and you are correct

>> No.20978534

I wish I could recall the thoughts I have when really blasted high. I know they are probably stupid, but they feel profound at the time. Most recently I got insanely high by myself in my room and I thought about this girl I once dated, who is probably the only person in my life I have ever 'loved' in the way people typically think of 'true love'. I felt kind of happy to have experienced that feeling, even if it was over now. It was comforting. But I can't remember what else I thought about that night, there were equally 'important' things. Though I guess if you wake up recalling only one significant thing then it is still worth it.

>> No.20978538

>>20978528
I just thought about it. What do I win? where can I learn more about monism?

>> No.20978542

>>20978412
Katbros it's so over.

>> No.20978559

>>20978412
Who is Emmie? A /lit/tuber?

>> No.20978581

how does this make you feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NNMHxqJp6A

>> No.20978592

Sometimes, when I'm alone and not doing anything I get in this trance-like state where I act some fantasy in my head, like a character in it and I only realize some seconds later, when I stop it.
It doesn't happen when I'm out or when there are people around me because there is always something to keep my attention or something that I'm doing.

>> No.20978612

>>20977402
I like jesus, don't get me wrong, but christianity is just pure cope and actually wrong in it's premisses.

>> No.20978613

>>20978592
day dreaming is normal behavior anon, what's your favorite fantasy to day dream of nowadays?

>> No.20978642

>>20978613
mostly scenes from movies that come to my head out of nowhere

>> No.20978662

>>20978538
You can find different explanations of dualism, monism, and non-dualism just by googling. Dualism is what we're used to in the West: i.e. a sharp differentiation between the self and the external world. Monism / non-dualism are the opposite suggestion, though the difference between the two is a bit like splitting hairs. Most Hindu philosophy is monist or non-dualist in nature and this video does a good job explaining different strands of Hinduism and where they fall on the issue: https://youtu.be/5UkDEGBtHSQ

Its a good video though I'll admit it's a bit dry

>> No.20978696

>>20978662
>Dualism
what if I like, just draw a big circle around the duality bro?

>> No.20978724

Should Congress own stock?

>> No.20978733

>>20978534
Get a fucking notebook and pen. Write everything down that you think is interesting. A decade from now you will be a good creative writer.

>> No.20978815

test

>> No.20978891
File: 131 KB, 695x705, 1659667921873199.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Im unironically a 30 year old wizard tomorrow. Time sure flies fast.

>> No.20978909

>>20978534
This is what I sent to my gf when I was high on mushrooms:

>I want to clean but I can’t because cleaning is symbolic of our impoverishment and the decrepit state of our family

>That’s a poor way of phrasing it. If I clean I let it live. There’s a deep, deep wound in this family and this household.

>In every muscle and every vein and every sinew of this house there is a deep gash. A great gash sweltering with blood. And it’s hard to even give expression to it clearly because the very art of writing suggests itself to exaggeration and hyperbole. One cannot pin down a fact about the world in writing without making the composition itself the focus of one’s attention — which words to use, what phrases, what timing. Like a sculptor knocking away at marble to reveal the figure underneath, the writer “knocks away”, as it were, at all the imperfections of his psyche, and with the meagre tools offered to him by the alphabet, attempts to pin down something real, unique, and eternal. And yet this very “pinning down”, this very act, makes the writer enslaved to what is Everlasting rather than temporary, to the General rather than the particular. The sculptor cannot sculpt his own girl; he must give way to the Female Form as considered in the most general and most abstract sense. And in so doing he loses all the particularities of his own girl. This is natural for the artist, to lose what is dear to him in service of dearer Beauty.

>We were taken to a different country, a completely different environment. How were they supposed to know us growing up? Already parents are estranged from their children simply by virtue of being from an elder generation, separated by advances in technology, changes in culture. But we were separated by a whole different country (2674km away). We were separated by language itself, which permeates the way one thinks and feels. There’s something untranslatable, that’s gone, completely gone, in our parent’s relationship with us.

>My mother is the glue that holds together this house. No metaphor can encapsulate what she means. “Glue” is not nearly enough to describe it.

>How do I show my gratitude to her?

>Her existence is so tragic.

>Even if I went to her and cried and told her, “Mother, I am very sorry I’ve been ungrateful. I am very sorry for all the disappointment, all the heartache, all the ingratitude I’ve caused and shown. I love you as a son ought to love his mother, and wish I could repair all that is broken in our family.” Even, I say, if I did all that, the moment would be temporary, and all the old habits would fall in once again, and such a temporary show of love would not express the long lasting and eternal love I have for her.

>Our existences must be eternal, there must be a reconciliation of all this, or else life is a bitter, bitter tragedy.

>> No.20978910

>>20976674
Why I asked is because I assume you're a woman, and it would help with having empathy with modern women to understand what this all means to you.

>> No.20978943

>>20978891
Happy birthday, anon.

>> No.20978945

>>20976735
Holy ! The drip

>> No.20978954

>>20977211
25 ? i kneel

>> No.20978986

It's so disheartening how changes in emotional state can affect one's entire outlook on life. When I'm depressed I feel totally abandoned, dirty, pathetic, and I think there's nothing to live for and no God. Then I go to mass and see the beauty of the liturgy, music, and sacraments, and my soul is revivified, and I swear to myself I will do all I can to strive for virtue and a pleasing conduct for God. Then I'm joyful and I think pessimism is for weak losers. And then I fall back into depression once again and the cycle repeats.

>> No.20978987
File: 787 KB, 1024x1001, 1659882480883349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20978891
Clean soul, clean body. Few attachments. Closer to what is beyond. Never feel ashamed or guilty.

>> No.20978996

>>20977211
jesus christ

>> No.20979001

>>20977211
fake and gay
your penis would hurt bad if your palm is calloused
hands are more used to abuse

>> No.20979012

Should I spend 60€ on a giant stuffed crocodile? I like crocodiles a lot.

>> No.20979068
File: 531 KB, 1999x1333, Arctic-Wolf-2322-Edit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't believe in the holocaust, climate change, evolution, the covid vaccine, or womens' rights.

>> No.20979102

>>20979068
You get no points for being close minded and bigoted. Books are for learning things, not closing things you don’t like off. Shew, omega wolf

>> No.20979109

>>20979068
I admire your independent and self assured worldview. Books are for learning things, and clearly you've learned much. Hail, omega wolf

>> No.20979119

>>20978943
Thanks.
>>20978987
I dont know anon. Sometimes I do feel melancholic because of never experiencing love. It makes me feel non-human. Am I just letting things to get to my head?

>> No.20979121

>>20979109
He’s learned nothing about the holocaust climate change or evolution or women. He’s gotten this from passed on stupidity and not any books.
He’s a last man/wolf

>> No.20979138

>>20979121
>In 2019, the U.S. TFR was 1,705 expected births per 1,000 women. TFRs by educational attainment ranged from a low of 1,284 for women with a bachelor's degree to a high of 2,791 for women with a 12th grade education or less (Table, Figure 1)
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr70/nvsr70-05-508.pdf

>> No.20979153

>>20979119
Life is short. It's better to immerse yourself fully in the things you have, rather than dwell on the things you don't. What's 75 years in the face of eternity?

>> No.20979154

>>20979121
I know. I was joking.

>> No.20979174

>>20979068
You don't understand any of those ideas and react to them based on emotional cues. Remarkably this method gets result, you're only wrong about evolution.

>> No.20979201
File: 77 KB, 600x800, 1553962345874.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a rash on both of my hands. I have some ointment which I put on and it makes it feel better for a little while but it doesn't make the rash go away. It itches and it's spreading.
I don't know what to do.

>> No.20979237

>>20979201
ringworm

>> No.20979240

>>20979237
what do

>> No.20979242

>>20979153
I feel like that person who thinks he'd feel full when he'd have that thing but it would only lead to even bigger emptiness and circle of suffering would continue. I wish I could just let it all go.

>> No.20979247

>>20979240
quarantine and wash all your stuff properly
maybe they're living in your blankets and clothes too
don't pet stray animals if they have tiny patches of missing hair

>> No.20979253

>>20976706
>>20977631
see
>>20976733

>> No.20979266

>>20979012
ok but don't poke it

>> No.20979269

The existence of a woman is spiritually less evolved than than the existence of a man. When a man receives sodomy, he is metaphysically being mutilated, dominated, and transformed into a grotesque mockery of a woman. It's a spiritual fall from grace, akin to Lucifer's fall.
Inflicting sodomy on another man can thus be thought as an act of metaphysical evil. The perpetrator is mutilating another soul and making it less than it was.

>> No.20979298

>>20976742
Sounds like the /lit/ experience. Lord knows this is a waste of time.

>> No.20979357
File: 55 KB, 512x640, strength.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Sometimes, I think about committing an act of terrorism.
Remember the Charlie Hebdo incident? The Mohammad drawing contest was abandoned; the terrorists got what they wanted.
The BLM riots killed at least 25 people. American society is only too willing to capitulate to the desires of race terrorists, even going so far as to enact racist policies, which is irony on a divine level.
The USA withdrew from Afghanistan; Iraq is under Islamic law.
Terrorists always get what they want. Proofs and discourse amount to nothing, because only a tiny fraction of humanity is capable of reason and critical thinking. The vast majority need to be forced. This isn't to say that 'might is right'. Domination is not the same as moral decency. Rather, domination is a required for morals to exist at all. Lofty ethics and human dignity meant nothing under Soviet rule.

>> No.20979361

>>20979269
You can have all that anal mumbo jumbo, but women aren’t “less evolved spiritually”. They’re not as incapable of life-love as some broken males. But, if you think that just makes materialists, okay. But that just demeans spirituality as a sort of fungal disease. Have it your way.

>> No.20979448
File: 46 KB, 609x680, 1644704169457.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20979357
based

>> No.20979460

FUCK. I have 80€ in my bank account.

>> No.20979500

>>20979460
How are you gonna pay your energy bill

>> No.20979530
File: 364 KB, 646x595, 077.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Go into bookstore
>Ask girl at desk if they have Pendulum by Michael Foucault
>She smirks and tells me it's actually by some Italian guy and directs me to the section for genre fiction.

>> No.20979567

>>20979530
kek

>> No.20979572
File: 1.32 MB, 1690x2250, 1648585828846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20979119
You dwell on it because of false narratives. Innocence is an intentionally forgotten virtue. We have a month devoted to pride - a sin. Not a single day devoted to humility. The inversion of nature and the destruction of beauty are forever pushed on us.
>At first sight, of course, vice is more attractive. She is sexier, she promises to be better company than her plain sister virtue. Every novelist, and every reader too, has more fun with the villains than with the good guys. Goodness is staunch and patient, but wickedness is vivid and dynamic; we admire the first, but we thrill to the second.
Who would appreciate love more? You or somebody who has 'loved' a hundred times?

>> No.20979582

>>20979500
i already did, luckily. i think my bills are all paid

>> No.20979676
File: 50 KB, 451x492, main-qimg-6dc7ce1b45e254e38e6bf646fa9d6bf9-pjlq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Monotheistbros... we got BTFO again

>> No.20979709

I'm so sick of the old guard. we always go out to lunch and they say "anon you haven't had your three martinis yet." now I blow dab pens in their face and they get mad?? they say "that's disgusting put it away and have another martini." but I am done with their bullshit. I say "smoke some sour deisel you dirty old pussy" and blow another huge dab right in the old guards face. jokes on me though now every time I'm at the dab store its those sad old losers who dont know their way back to martini town anymore and I gotta wait years before I can get more carts. price of freedom ladies and gentlemen

>> No.20979760

bros i love you and ive missed you, see you in autumn

>> No.20979765

>>20979709
I didn't know Walmart allowed employees to drink over lunch.

>> No.20979767

>>20976672
I hate existing

>> No.20979774

>>20979767
Then stop

>> No.20979779

>>20979357
I tried recreational terrorism once, it sucks ass. You get people on "your side" and then you get the reaction and then "your side" turns into a reaction against them and your manifesto is even more irrelevant than before because now it's associated with those dumb terrorist guys.

>> No.20979786

>>20979572
I want to believe your words anon but it seems that I'd be the most judged person. Im also afraid of innocence's brother naivety and being used by corrupting people.

>> No.20979802

>>20979779
Recreational terrorism is a luxury of the bourgeoisie. Only when terrorism is a necessary reaction real persecution does it become a useful vehicle for political change.

>> No.20979840

>>20979802
Shut up faggot.

>> No.20979871

>>20979357
>The BLM riots killed at least 25 people
The cops killed at least 25 people

>> No.20979877

>>20979840
Where’s the lie? Casual.

>> No.20979880

I always confuse John Irving and John Updike.

>> No.20979883

>>20979871
>a mob murdering >25 random innocent people is the same as police defending themselves against homicidal criminals

>> No.20979897

I don't think anyone realizes how close we are to nuclear war. We are so removed from danger and that danger is so unfathomable that there is no scale or gradient of horror. It's zero to a hundred within a matter of minutes. Our leaders are incompetent because the threat is detached. No one has served, no one has seen the devastation. Shadow of an atomic shadow.

>> No.20979905

>>20979897
Bring it on. Vaporise me senpai.

>> No.20979907
File: 68 KB, 350x467, shmoke.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Finally, we have a good number of active wildfires in California this year. The temperature is much more tolerable in late summer when smoke blocks out the sun.

>> No.20979936

>>20979802
This is accepted mainstream dogma. People generally even agreed with it under monarchies despite the king ostensibly being closer to God.

>> No.20979981

I am pretty sure that my brother is only gay for attention. Every time he goes into public he is sure to tell literally everyone that he is gay. He just told a cashier that he is gay and addicted to herion. Its fucking obnoxious

>> No.20979989

What could convince me that tech, software, and programming are cool?

>> No.20979994
File: 73 KB, 692x800, Whereareyourbrainletimagesfj_d237bc_6691842.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>recreational terrorism

>> No.20980010

>>20979994
Trust fund antifa kids hitting 'nazis' with bike locks sounds a lot like recreational terrorism to me

>> No.20980034

>>20980010
How did our society get so retarded that terrorism became a recreational activity

>> No.20980077

>>20979981
I'd stay away from him.
Heroin and gay, you might just catch aids anon

>> No.20980080

>>20979981
You should beat him senseless

>> No.20980089
File: 201 KB, 1400x912, enuit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm gay

>> No.20980148

>>20979883
>The cops didin du nuffin
>It was the blacks and commie who wuz outta control! (Except the plainclothes FBI agents pretending to be rioters. They’re blames as well bystanders)
There’s no daylight between you people and the shitlibs. Neocon, neoliberal, same thing

>> No.20980173

>>20980010
That’s just plain old street gang shenanigans. Expect you buy drugs from big pharma.
White privilege, man.

>>20980080
You should be beat senseless.
I mean seriously. He sounds senseless enough and your solution is to make things worse? Walk through traffic

>> No.20980180

>>20976672
I hate my life. I went into teaching to try and justify my existence. I tried to make out that I was trying to fix my past mistakes while helping people to live a better life, but I think I just went into teaching to absolve my guilt. I have nothing without this principle in my life. Nobody wants me. Nobody will miss me. I will die without love, legacy, or loss; a tragedy beyond measure, for which I cannot help but yearn.

>> No.20980196

>>20980010
I didn't think of what I did as terrorism and there was no violence but the FBI disagreed. Memes can apparently be pretty terrifying.

>> No.20980210

>>20980148
>Except the plainclothes FBI agents pretending to be rioters
proofs?

>> No.20980243
File: 96 KB, 800x961, dora maar.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The other day, while rereading Finnegans Wake, I ruminated over the lines, "These wingsets leaned to the outwalls, beastskin trophies of the balsamboards?" I got up and turned on my speakers to Trout Mask Replica by Captain Beefheart, and whilst gazing at my print of Picasso's Dora Maar au Chat (pic related), suddenly it happened -- the transcendent, sublime, eternal essence of being appeared to me in a cloudburst of sensation, and I could feel the world, in all its ages, turning with indescribable ecstasy. In a moment, it was over. This experience made me a spiritual being and a fuller man, and I owe it all to Pablo Picasso's masterwork, Dora Maar au Chat.

>> No.20980269

>>20980210
Is all that foot still allowed online anymore?
I’ll bet they’ve been quietly taken down or at least suppressed so that you ha e to search the exact titles. But do you remember what country it was that this thing was put on? The US. You side with the feds? Even after this January 6th BS? They were both fake

>> No.20980287
File: 120 KB, 1000x1587, 9780195031034-2175707209.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>The definitive literary biography of the most important writer of the 20th century and one of the most important writers in human history
>887 pages in hardcover
>no epub, only versions available online are PDF scans of the hardcover
be the change you want to see in the world, right? I have decided to produce an epub version myself. None of that shitty OCR shit, though, my version will have as few errors as possible. Finished the first two prefaces today. I figure if I can do at least three pages a day, the completed epub will be done in a little less than one year from today, I know ultimately, the only people who will appreciate this are myself and perhaps three other anons who go looking for an epub edition on libgen, but hey, by the time I'm done I'll know Joyce's life inside and out, so that will be nice.

>> No.20980311

Holy shit
>>20980148
>blames as well bystanders)
*Blameless as well. Just bystanders

>>20980269
>Is all that foot still allowed
*footage

>> No.20980324
File: 395 KB, 1375x945, jesusbythewell.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20980287
Bless you, Anon.

>> No.20980389

Will everything I've written on the internet eventually be exposed and linked to me? maybe years from now? I imagine that could be quite embarrassing. I was going to write about the depths of my incest fetish but, considering the potential ramifications I will abstain.

>> No.20980394

>>20980324
nice painting

>> No.20980402 [DELETED] 

Is Vertigo a Platonist/Neo-Platonist allegory? (sort of anti-Platonist, to be precise)

>> No.20980420

>>20980180

*realizes that teaching ineducable black children is a pointless, meaningless and unfulfilling vocation*

>> No.20980459
File: 42 KB, 610x800, Guido_Reni_(1575-1642)_(after)_-_Head_of_Christ_Crowned_with_Thorns_-_NG271_-_National_Gallery.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of your mercy. Amen.

>> No.20980465

>>20980459
Amen.

>> No.20980509

People farm 10 000 upvotes on reddit for reposting obscure /lit/ posts
https://old.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/wvj944/anon_is_depressed/
>>/lit/thread/S20877848#p20879585

>> No.20980524

>>20980420
They're white. They're just cultured like they're black.

>> No.20980588

I miss her so much. My biggest mistake was trusting her female friends whom I thought were also my friends. Never place any confidence in women.

>> No.20980593
File: 29 KB, 581x581, 5vyhtc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Trips decides how i kill myself

>> No.20980595

>>20980180
try having some hobbies

>> No.20980597

>>20980593
trips here. you don't

>> No.20980600

>>20980593
Old age

>> No.20980698

>>20980509
>this subreddit has been quarentined for promoting genocide
Kek what the fuck

>> No.20980701

>>20980593
Autoerotic asphyxiation

>> No.20980791

>>20980593
>>20980701

>> No.20980803

If anyone is considering working in Academia, either as faculty or administration, don't.

>> No.20980805

>>20976672
I want to hug a flat-chested girl tightly.

>> No.20980810

>>20980698
Volunteering at the genocide helpline is how I met all my friends. We're doing a project where we build a huge pizza oven, for pizzas.

>> No.20980814 [DELETED] 

>calls me a pedantic asshole
>calls the goal of persuasion dishonest on principle
>literally demands a fully systematized argument to prove the simplest of expressions
>in philosophy of emotion

>> No.20980819

>uses the phrase "pedantic asshole"
>calls the goal of persuasion dishonest on principle
>literally demands a fully systematized argument to prove the simplest of expressions
>in philosophy of emotion

>> No.20980855

>>20980819
>lists every reason why people use persuasion other than to establish trust
>talks of emotional engagement as though the absence of trust is default

>> No.20980861

>>20980855
>hiring people to teach philosophy of emotion who are emotionally unqualified

>> No.20980866

>>20976672
any anons got theories on self harm? Is it a way to calm cognitive dissonance or anxiety? Also I'm assuming its a big red flag right.

>> No.20980890

>>20980866
Let's you disappear into the sensation, it's an escape from the the threat of destruction that the mental anguish you're suffering from is causing you.

>> No.20980892

>>20980861
>denies the possibility of trust while explaining every reason why you can't trust a person trying to establish trust as though you are informing the class of how to trust

>> No.20980901

>>20980892
>of how trust works and is actually experienced by normal people

>> No.20980915

>>20980901
>demanding an inductive process for trust as though it is not their own part to begin that process with the bare modicum of trust that it requires to socialize comfortably with a stranger

>> No.20980919
File: 246 KB, 1200x1042, Brainlet_cc06fd_6615771.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20980819
>philosophy of emotion

>> No.20980923

>>20980919
yeah i feel bad now she was only retarded

>> No.20980924

>>20980866
Biggest red flag of all
t. Cutter

>> No.20980927
File: 98 KB, 900x423, A83DFBCC-0737-4352-907D-06ABF54CCBD8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20980941

>>20980593
suicide bombing in a crowded mall

>> No.20980942

>>20980593
LIVE

>> No.20980989

>>20980924
can you elaborate? R u dark triad and use self harm to alleviate the anguish ? This is the vibe I'm getting off this girl which is why I avoid her despite the fact that I enjoy her presence. Then I saw the scars and started to wonder about how it fits in.

>> No.20981000

>>20980941
this

>> No.20981008
File: 872 KB, 1600x900, 1644345749009.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20980989
>dark triad
>self harm to alleviate the anguish
I unironically exhibit some dark triad traits. Can't speak for everyone I would never cut myself because I would rather cut someone else when I feel hurt or angry. Narccissistic people might cut themselves for attention but not for any real emotional catharsis.

>> No.20981013
File: 893 KB, 1583x2048, 1631375354987.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20981000
So has Kek spoken, and so it shall be.

>> No.20981022

I hate pornography. From now on I won't fap anymore

>> No.20981038
File: 315 KB, 1536x1028, christ in the desert.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20981022
Good luck, Anon. Will you remember this feeling tomorrow when temptation sets in? Will you remember it next week when it starts fading in your memory? What will you do when temptation starts pulling at your mind?

>> No.20981046 [SPOILER] 
File: 653 KB, 800x1232, 1640184264121.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20981022
I hate all pornography that isn't /e/. Maybe I'm just coping by stating that softcore artwork is superior to other forms of pornography but I genuinely believe it. There's a certain aesthetic quality to it that can't be found in other forms of pornography because it's visual art and it focuses entirely on the female form. There's also no element of cuckoldry to it, it focuses your male gaze solely onto a woman. Just as the Greeks sculpted ideal female form into a pinnacle of aesthetics, ecchi artists do the same in a .png format. I don't even jack off that much anymore, I just like to let my male gaze get entrapped onto fictitious buxoms.

>> No.20981062

>>20978909
I enjoyed reading these thoughts anon. Mushrooms have only made me nauseous in the past, so I much prefer acid, though it's possible I have just not had mushrooms prepared for me in the right way. Last time I did acid I read Auguries of Innocence by Blake with a friend while we watched people playing cricket in a park and it was very nice.

>> No.20981088

I'm 50% convinced possible PA senator John Fetterman is aware of what Sneedposting is.

>> No.20981100

>>20979897
It's going to be a bummer when the nukes start flying and the entirety of life on earth isn't instantly annihilated like people expect. Can you imagine anything worse than a nuclear war but your life goes on more or less as normal?

>> No.20981144

I should've gotten a job in tech back in 2019.

>> No.20981162 [DELETED] 

>>20981088
fetterman is such a phoney.

>> No.20981163

>>20980593
you wont do it. You are too coward for that kinda thing.

>> No.20981172

rip pnb rock had to scroll past like 20 reaction videos on youtube to get to one of his songs but it was not bad

>> No.20981263

>>20980989
I dont think I'm dark triad. Not sure exactly why I do it. Usually happens when I'm feeling emotionally overwhelmed. Not overwhelmed as in angry, but usually when I start despairing over something i feel like I have no control over, particularly the feeling of loss. I kind of like seeing the wound afterwards too. Reminds me that I'm flesh and blood and real and alive. Anyway, it indicates a certain degree of emotional instability and self loathing. Maybe the scars are old and she's gotten over the worst of it. Just keep in mind that she will never fully recover emotionally

>> No.20981269

>>20980989
>>20981263
Should probably add that female cutter psychology is probably different from a male's. A male's will be related to agression inflicted inwardly. Cant really imagine what a womans would indicate

>> No.20981273

>>20981100
Wouldnt the nuclear winter be instant

>> No.20981275

>>20976690
fpbp

>> No.20981287

I hate my thesis
>I am not good enough for a PhD
I will inevitably fail and squander my only chance at a good lifeI hate my thesis
I will inevitably fail and squander my only chance at a good life
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis
I hate my thesis

>> No.20981294

>>20981287
Post an excerpt. Let us be the judge of your life's worth.

>> No.20981355

i like you ^__^ heheheheh

>> No.20981358 [DELETED] 

get a load of these boomers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNyQxXw_oMQ

>> No.20981361

This girl totally wanted to talk to me but she was a little awkward and I had no idea how to react to her awkwardness and I think I missed a good opportunity because of it.

>> No.20981363
File: 1.17 MB, 337x222, 00.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20981013

>> No.20981379
File: 49 KB, 645x973, soy1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nazis are bad.

>> No.20981385
File: 13 KB, 644x800, soy2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20981379
Based!

>> No.20981407
File: 761 KB, 491x638, 1641593705723.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nazis are bad.

>> No.20981419
File: 33 KB, 627x603, lick.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20981407
lol

>> No.20981426

>>20981358
I hecking love associative arrays so much. Imagine life without associative arrays.

>> No.20981441

>>20981273
The cloud and ash cover would go up fairly soon after, but their coverage depends on how many go off. A day or two things would get pretty cold

>> No.20981491

>>20979253
He was not blonde

>> No.20981507
File: 360 KB, 1024x1024, __dinergate_thompson_mp5_and_mp5_girls_frontline_drawn_by_saru__54851da8dadd8e61606d50d92711ea6f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20981512

I fucking love having blonde hair

>> No.20981514

>>20981361
Will you get a chance to see her again?

>> No.20981519
File: 63 KB, 640x589, 1651842431403.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.20981522

Next thread
>>20981518
>>20981518

>>20981518
>>20981518

>>20981518
>>20981518

>> No.20981529

>>20981514
Yes. Have a class with her. Only problem is that next class we're taking a test. I'll only be able to talk to her if we happen to finish and walk out the door at the same time. Otherwise I'll have to wait til next week.