[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 39 KB, 504x710, 84ea2c09040bd077fabc3dcebb338538a9eb3d940cc7fad6e1c08d11ab307b54_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20868134 No.20868134 [Reply] [Original]

two centuries later and no real response, why haven't we all killed our selves already?

>> No.20868140

>>20868134
Schopenhauer is stupid, buddha for idiots

>> No.20868142

Lead by example
Nobody follows someone who just says things

>> No.20868149

>>20868142
well, one way or another we're all gonna die.

>> No.20868159
File: 52 KB, 220x321, Philipp_Batz_Mainländer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20868142
>Lead by example
Yes

>> No.20868193

>>20868140
retard

>> No.20868223

>>20868134
>implying I haven't
Eternal return yo, we're tapped in this hell forever.

>> No.20868229

>>20868193
A strong sense of identity, precious in this day and age! Have a good day my friend

>> No.20868275
File: 365 KB, 1000x1000, 1617123489730.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20868134
Silenus said it thousands of years ago. No fringe elites were pessimists in every era.

>> No.20868311

Can someone reshare the passage of Schopenhauer's, posted earlier, which the jannies pruned?

>> No.20868606
File: 8 KB, 207x243, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20868223
I knew it fellow sufferer FUCK!

>> No.20868615

>>20868229
meds, schizio

>> No.20868637

>>20868134
Anybody who talks shit about life I view them as AIDS patients.
>Life is le bad, better never to be born, here my arguments why life bad, suffering therefore suicide.
That is NOT how healthy people talk. If your philosophy is anti-life like schoppys and others then I view them as diseased people whose opinion doesn't matter.

>> No.20868684
File: 97 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20868637
lol you optimists have no arguments.
go easy on the hopium, maybe untwist the lid a bit your lungs might explode from that much pressure.

>> No.20868693

>>20868637
This. Grind, hustle and hoes or gtfo. Pessimists are worms.

>> No.20868706

>>20868637
Thats not an argument idiot

>> No.20868714

>>20868684
You have a disease by nature there is no argument for it nor there is a need against it because it's self-evident by itself.
>Hmmm so what are the arguments against AIDS, let me check what this fellow says... Interesting.
No, you are diseased, you can wallow in it, I don't care, I'm not even gonna consider your "arguments" for the disease, you are ignored by default.

>> No.20868718

>>20868637
Pessimism is rarely the same as apathy far from it.

>> No.20868723

>>20868706
See >>20868714
>>20868718
Pessimism, sure, isn't bad, but pessimism for life? No thanks, keep pessimism for that to yourself.

>> No.20868742

>>20868723
you're moving the goal post, yes no one here is arguing about psychological or neurological pessimism (depression or whatever).

>> No.20868747

>>20868742
There is only one goalpost if you are anti-life or not.

>> No.20868935

>>20868134
Because deism and pantheism are both justified by the kalam cosmological argument in opposition to theism and atheism. No matter if the universe exists in a cyclical way or has a beginning and an end going back in time has much as we can to determinate the mere cause is useless because it will only lead us back as much as we can in the "infinity". Thus since the unexplainable existence of a superior entity is valid and what's after death is unexplainable from earth and should be feared.

Now that you fear death you should detach yourself from the thing that caused your aspiration to kill yourself that is pain. Pain is one of the aspects of the "binary state of consciousness" caused by the human nature.

Before let's define the "binary state of consciousness" : consciousness is the product of evolution, which can be rationally explained by science. It was caused by the evolution to maintain the body and guarantee the survival of animals. Thus, past the survivalist stage consciousness is just an unecessary element of the human nature and the shift from survivalism to modern ages could be qualified of a logical "absurdity". By having to feel all of the pain caused by your consciousness, you're maintaining a body you don't want to maintain.

Consciousness relies on what could be called a "binary state" alternating between desire and fullfillment of the desires (pain and pleasure), which are both also caused by the evolution. Desire varies from basic biological needs (eating, sleeping, drinking, not getting sick, getting children and raising them) and artificial shit (tldr everything that gives you dopamin shots).

To detach yourself from pain and the binary state of consciousness you have to do what's called a "consciousness abuse" to fight the absurdity of the alienation of the human nature. The Consciousness abuse consists of solely wanting to fullfill your biological needs which was originally the goal of survivalism (eating healthly, drinking, sleeping, raising children) and occupying your time by wanting to learn, appreciating arts, avoiding dopamin shots and being able to ignore any form of "desire" or pain by meditating. You should also avoid infliting pain to what surrounds you and detach yourself from unecessary emotional pressure (which is a product of the binary state) by studying stoicism.

Then you will be able to detach yourself from pain and get past the binary state of consciousness. Go to school and uni to learn shit, rely on the bare minimum and don't chase the abstraction that is wealth which is only useful to fullfill more and more desires caused by the alienation.

TLDR :

- Deism and Pantheism are valid
- Thus Death Should be feared because what's after death will forever be unexplainable just like the big bang / the cyclical nature of the universe
- Now you have to detach yourself from pain, don't aspire to get useless shit and occupy your life by studying art and learning shit
- Don't inflict pain and study stoicis

>> No.20868961

>>20868747
yes? the idea is that "optimists" are essentially clowns in a psychological sense, a clown isn't very useful in a dire situation and they make a lot of noise, in that case they should be put down.
whats left when you remove emotion from the equation? which is the only motivator? nothing is left you just end up with a calculator of some kind (the prefrontal cortex) that doesn't do much of anything since it wouldn't have a motive, just a machine idling. not very different from none existence. and it self is literally indifferent or incapable of caring about its own self.
all you clowns have are your ego and your emotions and those aren't arguments.

>> No.20868966

>>20868935
What absolute drivel. I'm surprised you aren't embarrassed by the shit you wrote.

>> No.20868994

>>20868961
>Emotions
Why are you pushing shit that doesn't matter? You think this is about optimism and pessimism, happiness and sadness, suffering and not suffering? You are a fucking amateur. Your word salad means nothing. Being against anti-life rhetoric is like being against disease spreaders, I don't see you writing word salads and going ballistic over people not wanting disease. That has nothing to do with happiness or suffering. I don't expect happiness from being pro-life, life is life, life isn't happiness, don't you retards say life is suffering? Now put two and two together(doubt you can) and you will see being pro-life has nothing to with with optimism. You people are literally dumb and superficial, perfect for /lit/.

>> No.20869051

>>20868994
ah I see. correct me if im wrong, so you're an enlightened nihilist? or something along these words?
well pick your poison, whether you like it or not you are part of this, you can't divorce your self from your emotions, you are your emotions.
you can't look at life from the outside in when you are part of it and participating in it, you assessment of pessimism as a disease might be correct on a psychological basis but not correct as a critique or a solution to a philosophical outlook on life.

>> No.20869057

>>20868966
The goal of this reasonment is to make people who aspire to kill themselves still want to live by detaching themselves from suffering and happiness which is exactly what you advocated for retard

>> No.20869062

>>20869051
Exactly, his approach to life is a contradictory coping mechanism

>> No.20869090

>>20868935
All this vomit could have been avoided if only you read Kant

>> No.20869103

>>20868134
Grow up and stop being a retarded incel. That's literally all you have to do. And yes, Schopenhauer was a giant manchild.

>> No.20869110

>>20868615
Wow, you really outdone yourself this time, schizio

>> No.20869123
File: 580 KB, 1020x1121, 1617046889198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20868134
A little reality check for you: this is what normal, functional, sex-having people think of your idol. Ditch this incel shit before it's too late, moron.

>> No.20869122

>>20868134
Maybe the best ones did, and we’re all descendants from the idiot majority.

>> No.20869142

>>20868935
Quintessential bourgeois word salad. Schopenhauer didn't live a tough life, nor does he have the vitality of an aristocrat. "lol just avoid pain" fuck this guy.

>> No.20869143

>>20869103
how does one "grow up" from seeing their loved ones get split into pieces by a chainsaw? or having their innocense stolen from a young age by getting brutally raped?
or letting go of the extreme examples, not being able to find yourself, as you momentarily realize you're dying from alzheimer's in an old age?
as we keep repeating those cycles via procreation.
looks like you're the one who failed to make a correct model about this world and and still has some growing up to do.

>> No.20869151

>>20869090
>>20869143
I wrote this shit to provide a good coping mechanism to someone who never read kant

>> No.20869161

>>20869143
Sorry, I don't argue in extremes that makes a point that is far removed from the original one.

>> No.20869175

>>20869123
Yes, I should take life advice from literal who plebbitor bugmen that can barely use their brains to asses situations in lives.
who if they could would spend eternity in an infinte cycle of war, famine and disease with some vague notion of progress.
fuck you and fuck these retards.

>> No.20869177

>>20868134
>why haven't we all killed our selves already
The best way to kill yourself is not have kids.

>> No.20869179

>>20869161
I get what you mean, but im talking bigger picture here, not about just one individual life.

>> No.20869192

>>20869179
People preserve life because it's in their instincts to do so. There is literally no other explanation for it. No amount of masturbatory mental games or "logical" (i.e. applying your internalized moral systems to everyone else) arguments will ever break anyone out of their most fundamental, ingrained instinct. Instead of denying your instincts, you should come to understand them some more. Your ridiculous strawman arguments does not present the whole picture because the fact is most people do not suffer enough to want to die.

>> No.20869228

>>20869192
still life is inherently horrible no matter how good it feels, you can never justify making something like an animal or a self aware one like a human where problems aren't a question of if but when. what is so good about being a meat sack thats animated by a nervous system that justifies birth?
if at least we were phantoms or "free spirits" then maybe life wouldn't be that horrible although it would still be pointless.
but we're not that, we're just this meat sack and you have to be completely out of your mind to justify birth. "instincts" isn't an argument we aren't cats that aren't able to self reflect and override their nature, to some extent at least. what is so hard about not having birth? not only can we abstain from it but also have ways to prevent it while still having sex.
and everything aside, we are already in deep shit, nothing will ever justify what Maria had to go through when she was 5, getting kidnapped on a random Brazilian street by a bunch of mafia members that would later dismember her to sell her organs on the black market, not even a utopia.

>> No.20869272

>>20869228
Your caustic appeal to emotion style of argumentation loaded with presuppositions and projection runs off me like dew dripping off a leaf before dawn.
>"instincts" isn't an argument
How foolish of you to argue we're flesh computers then deny our animalistic aspect that is more prevalent than you anti-natalists care to admit.

What you argue is useless to the majority of humans, so your choices are advocating for genocide (like you're doing now) or killing yourself. I'm not going to stop you, why bother? You're a dead end. But I may as well remind you the path you're on is impotent and sissy.

>> No.20869348

>>20869272
like I said, we can't separate our selves from emotion, the fear you feel or the happiness or whatever is at any given moment rational to act with as long as you participate in this program of life. like it makes sense to run from a rabid dog even though its not "truly rational" or "irrational" with nihilism.

so please, tell her, tell Marry or Peter in their face that whatever they had to through was worth their birth and many potential others and that they're being irrational for not being able to look at their experience from an objective, nihilistic point. as if somehow thats relevant to their situation.

yes instincts aren't an argument people aren't forced by their feelings of either sex or a "parenting instinct" to give birth, since not even animals are forced to, they just can't comprehend the consequences, so yes of course we have a choice. now on a collective basis, yes I agree, there is no hope, at least not the foreseeable future

>> No.20869423

>>20869051
I don't even know what an enlightened nihilist is.
>not correct as a critique or a solution to a philosophical outlook on life.
Not intended as a solution, but definitely a critique.
I'm not here to convince anyone.
>>20869057
If people want to kill themselves so be it.
I'm not here to tell people not to, but I am here to tell that 2000 years of western philosophy shitting on life and looking for god's and suicides out is a disease and I will not support it.
>>20869062
There is no cope, it's life, do you cope that lions kill zebras and that such "suffering" exists out there in the world? No, because that is life. Or maybe you do, then that's your problem.

>> No.20869473

>>20869423
>There is no cope, it's life, do you cope that lions kill zebras and that such "suffering" exists out there in the world? No, because that is life. Or maybe you do, then that's your problem.

I get where you're coming from, but thats a retarded take.
the idea is that at any point something horrible could happen to anyone, unless you want to argue that pain is somehow "ok" because you a have symmetrical model of it. even then just because you would see pain as a -1+1=0 equation it doesn't mean the the cycle completes it self, and also some periods of pain are extremely long or are too repetitive like in the case of chronic pain which often leads to suicide since the patients can't physically and mentally cope with it. so even without benatars asymmetry pain is still "real" and has its weight in the argument for pessimism. and thats why your "not my problem lol" take is stupid. and plus by your own admission since it can be someones problem its enough for them to justify it as an injustice and do whatever they can to prevent more births from others and thus prevent suffering.

>> No.20869499

>>20868134
Maybe I would read him, if he wasn't so fucking ugly.

>> No.20869529

>>20869272
look chud, its very simple, pain is le bad, do you I really have to spoon feed you that?
I don't mean bad in that we can't learn from it in some stupid way I mean bad because it fucking hurts.
when someone crushes your skull against a pavement none of your nihilism matters in your mind you just want the pain to stop.
its very elementary dear chud.

>> No.20869550

>>20869473
Pain is not "ok" nor "not ok", it just is. Pain is pain. Pain is part of life as is anything really.
But just because there is pain doesn't mean all life must be damned.
Also if a person is in such pain then sure kill yourself, I never said not to, everyone is free to do whatever. My pro-life isn't the same as what republicucks mean by their pro-life at all costs. People can abort I don't care.
>Injustice
Again if people don't want to have kids that's their thing, but having philosophies that center on the negation of life is a disease. What benefit is there for someone like Schoppy telling young people that life is bad and better not to be born? Life is life, you just live it, however you want. Trying to "run away" from life is pointless, you will be done with it sooner or later.

>> No.20869700

>>20869550
>But just because there is pain doesn't mean all life must be damned.
yes it does, as someone who has experienced enough pain in their lives it definitely does and I can make that decision for others (i.e. genocide as you call it). I don't need your consent for that. since as far as I know you're just another human with a nervous system. I don't care about your nihilistic stance it doesn't change a thing and I really mean that it doesn't matter, pain is all that matters from the subjective point of anything that can experience it and no amount of nihilistic rhetoric can change that. its idiotic and I genuinely don't understand why you don't see that. you either lack empathy or you haven't experienced enough pain in your life in that case I hope you do because until then you wouldn't understand. the average retard can be forgiven since they lack the knowledge but you can't.

>Again if people don't want to have kids that's their thing
it doesn't matter what those retards want or don't want, we just need to engineer an AGI that can understand our point of view and then humanity be damned. though im necessarily completely anti-life but I am definitely anti-life that can feel pain and has no control of it, of which the only exception would be artificial life.

>> No.20869706

>>20869700
though im *not necessarily

>> No.20869738

>>20869423
The lions kill zebras thing is fucking stupid because it's a justified necessity caused by evolution to fullfill the basic needs i was reffering to. I was advocating the detachment from accentuating desire. The idea of my reasonment was to "relativize" the idea of pain, just like you do when you say "it is what it is". Not everyone is capable of doing that, maybe one day you'll acquire my perspective, maybe not. I did not write this as a defenitive answer to everyone's problems because the vast majority of the population isn't mentally able to ask itself the question "What's the Point of living if i can feel pain". I solely wrote this to interact with OP

>> No.20869751

>>20869700
Read >>20868935
Don't become schizo and leave the hedonists alone, they live in a better world and can come back to this reasoning whenever they need to. It is perfectly logical that they can't understand that perspective, but a lot of people actually do

>> No.20869893

>>20869700
>yes it does
No, it doesn't.
People used to have kids knowing half or more would die young. Did you have such pains? Well, sorry that you got broken by it, but plenty of people didn't, because they understood that that's how life is. Now in modern times when we can sit and think too deeply, it makes our thoughts twisted. People should think clearly, not deeply. Again anyone can do what they want with life, suicide or not, no difference for me. In modern times pursuit of happiness has done a lot of destruction in people's lives. Happiness isn't the default state and it's not an enlightened state. The happiness rat race.

>> No.20869919

>>20869893
have you experienced a rape? or a chronic pain?
im not talking about pain from too much happiness caused by modern life. like existential agnst

>> No.20869942

>>20869738
>What's the Point of living if i can feel pain
It's a non question, it's like saying why are we alive? This is how life is, nobody can answer those questions because at the end of the day they will be "answered" in metaphysics, in non reality and ends in either suicide or not. But why suicide when everyone will die anyway? Lessening suffering? Well fine, if you are so afraid of it, but for another infinity you'll be dead and this blimp of life will feel like dream.

>> No.20869946

>>20869919
contd
because let me tell you your understanding of pain is incorrect if thats the case. you have no idea.

>> No.20870005

>>20869919
So the stronger the misfortune then the higher the validity of your philosophy? You know everyone deals with pain differently, some better, some worse. I'm not saying if someone is raped they should love life and forgive the rapist(I hate christcucks), they can kill the rapist and rage for all I care, some will find a way to come back from it some won't. Our universe is a meaningless meatgrind, but why should I hate life for it, because I have not suffered like some? You would think I would think differently if I had? Perhaps, but again plenty of people had same exact pain happen and some were fine and some not, one way or another.

>> No.20870038

I haven't killed myself because unlike you chudcels I have a girlfriend who loves me and I love her. And like me, when you have meaningful things in your life that you care about, the "pain" or "pleasure" of existence is basically irrelevant to the worth of life.

Unironically, have sex.

>> No.20870147

>>20870005
>So the stronger the misfortune then the higher the validity of your philosophy?
kind of, but the idea here is the whole system is inefficient, assuming you care, what is an acceptable rate of suffering for you?
for me its the bare minimum required generated by the friction of life it self, enough to motivate you or whatever. I think thats quite a reasonable standard, and yes most people most of the time experience just that I would say. but again back to the inefficiency of the entire operation thats called life, the issue begins when a tragedy happens like that of a brutal murder or rape or even chronically missing out on work because of some neurological condition, like ADHD. and those tragedies are pretty common. I would say that about 70% of humanity experiences light tragedies (like chronic laziness and getting fired as a result or having your tooth pulled out) and 30% is split between a population that either experiences absolute bless(compared to the rest of the population) and a painfully suicidal one.

the idea here is that since we're all participants of the system we naturally want whats better for us (least painful) you can almost say that reduction of pain ("reduction of pain" here doesnt have to do with utilitarianism or even hedonism) is a kind of a reliable value to find across people. knowing that the system is inefficient and uncontrollable should sway any person participating in it to not only reduce their pain but also eventually conclude some kind of anti-natalist ethic, it only makes sense, sure the system works but at what cost? etc...

your apathetic stance truly puzzles me, you say that you could care if you had suffered but you didn't and and it "doesn't matter thats life" but you are a participant in life, you don't have the position of some entity thats outside this life, just because we can understand that perpective it doesn't remove us from the consequences of this life, as in, your nihilism doesn't physically liberate you from this world so you still have to operate within the rationality of pain reduction. you your self don't have to, but your body does.

>> No.20870203

>>20870038
>pain is irrelevant.
tell that to people that suffer from chronic pain or PTSD that eventually commit suicide.

>> No.20870206

>>20869123
>redditors
I could not care less about atheistic, hollow, and consooming retards.

>> No.20870228

>>20868134
His ethics are good not a big fan of his metaphysics

>> No.20870250

>>20870038
If having sex is what makes you want to live, you should kill yourself.

>> No.20870284
File: 203 KB, 841x500, 1660463932577451.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20868637
the only based take in this shit thread

>> No.20870294

>>20870284
Unless you experienced pain like that of a chronic one you have missed the point and you don't know what you're talking about.

>> No.20870340

>>20870294
>you must le experience pain with my arbitrary measure
fuck off nigger, living in a liberal neetzsche hellhole is already hellish enough
>everybody is a king, make your own values, tradition and religion are bad due to rigidity
I'd rather experience immense pain than believing this BS promoted by the elite

>> No.20870498

>>20868637
Imagine being so maladjusted ypu like modern society…

>> No.20870503

>>20868714
We’ll done on making yourself look retarded

>> No.20870629

>>20869550
>t retard

>> No.20870667
File: 410 KB, 1200x1804, 89E13AE9-A03D-4E2F-A757-63606A75CD05.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20868134
>no real response
You being to retarded to accept and answer does not make the answer go away anon

>> No.20870674
File: 35 KB, 600x600, costanza.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>noooo you have to be depressed and nihilistic like me!
no argument will ever drag me down to your self-destructive level, thank you

>> No.20870678

>>20870667
Nietzsche himself admitted he did not deal in refutations. He never refuted Schopenhauer, he just did what he usually does and launched waves of ad homines at him. In his early work (GdT) he even assumed Schopenhauer's Will as self-evident. Schopenhauer remains unchallenged.

>> No.20870682

>>20870674
you miss the point

>> No.20870702
File: 1.04 MB, 1080x1504, 1646734540525.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20868637
>>>20868684 >>20868693 >>20868706 >>20868718 >>20870284 >>20870498
>>20868684
pic related is what schoppy meant

>> No.20870705

>>20868134
Schopenhauer may have been correct but it’s best for me to not think that way. If I must continue existing then I must convince myself to find enjoyment in every single thing and chase my goal. If not, I will just kill myself lmao. I find that I can have be happy in horrible circumstances just by being goofy and inducing laughter. Even though I understand life can be hellish I try my best to laugh and make other laugh. I find that not taking anything serious, life can be tolerable and even fun. I am currently poor and living in a hostile rn lol.

>> No.20870709

>>20869062
Schopenhauer, like most intellectuals, is a failed moron with a high verbal IQ, who intellectualized his issues. This is why people read these famous philosophers and do not learn anything useful.

>> No.20870712

>>20870709
>do not learn anything useful.
I'm so tired of your type.

>> No.20870725
File: 85 KB, 1200x1200, 26664409-3A37-4C1E-8070-270C743855DA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20870678
I didn’t post his picture to state he refuted shop
I just meant to say that refutations of shop exist with him as an avatar rather then summation of them
Shop at the end of the day was a liberal and liberalism is inherently and demonstrably wrong
People are not the things shop (or Marx, or Locke, or Rawls ect) considered them to be and as such his conclusions regarding their behavior are wrong
Just as his conclusions regarding morality are wrong

It’s all built on the understanding of human existence around the axis of ego
This is a false premise
Obviously so to anyone who has seriously studied our condition unbiasedly

>> No.20870761

>>20870712
I'm not wrong.

>> No.20870770

>>20870725
>axis of ego
what would be better than that, in your opinion?

>> No.20870785

>>20868637
What if my philosophy is anti-human but pro-life?
I believe there's inherent meaning in this world, and I believe humanity is inherently evil while other life is good.

>> No.20870809

>>20870682
that's my goal

>> No.20870843

>>20870761
You're not wrong because "useful" can mean literally anything to anyone. What you said is meaningless.

>> No.20870864

>>20870843
Great, so meaning is meaningless. Got it.

>> No.20870874
File: 2.29 MB, 264x498, 3A4BF45D-1558-4E73-8E30-98C63B8F154A.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20870770
Genes anon
Genes literally (and demonstratably) determine every aspect of our consciousness and our body and the hormones and stimulus and command that links the one to the other
It seems to be almost the intuitive basis of life given what we in the 21st century know
And it probably WOULD be intuitive to if it wasn’t so heavily propagandized against in schools and media with the overarching reframe of
>>>”””RACISM BAD!!”””
Drowning our all decent even in so far as things which may only be conceived as opposition rather then direct critique.
But instead we’ve opted as a species to stagnate in our own individual delusions of godhood (and this nihilism) rather then face the intrinsic reality of our purpose and the implicit meaning that embues our life with
>”better to rule in hell then serve in heaven”
The axiom of the enlightenment in prose

>> No.20871007

>>20869272
based chad

>> No.20871012

>>20870874
What about being breast fed, experience dependent neuroplasticity, diet & nutrition, exercise, and so on, you pseud? Morphological development isn't purely determined by genes, dumbass. Stuff like proper supplementation and proper bringing do make a big difference. Children who are not breast fed do grow up with some cognitive deficit, which I predict definitely applies to you.

>> No.20871014

>>20869123
who??

>> No.20871018

>>20871012
>bringing
Upbringing*

>> No.20871023

>>20870203
Why should extreme cases matter to normal people, who you're saying should kill themselves?

>> No.20871069

>>20871023
because why the fuck should anyone be satisfied and not horrified by being a meat sack that will have to go through broken bones, cancer and organ failure, and not having control over their death or lifespan first of all. and I don't mean terrified like how a 10 year old girl would be, but like how a responsible adult would about something horrible happening to their kids. the human condition is a joke anyone that can't see that is delusional, and blinded by instinct and emotion.
second, because the stuff I mentioned above aren't even the worst things that could happen, and any normal person is a potential victim to the far worse scenarios.

>> No.20871077

>>20871023
continued>>20871069
and its enough that a minority of individuals suffer extremely to justify not having kids, because you're gambling someones life.

>> No.20871082

The only reason I don't want kids is because I hate humanity. I don't care if humanity suffers. I welcome it.

>> No.20871172
File: 1.03 MB, 2048x1536, FFCA9B4E-6295-44C8-B612-8F15AAE418AE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20871012
> What about being breast fed, experience dependent neuroplasticity, diet & nutrition, exercise, and so on, you pseud?
Literally in all instances dealing directly with genetically determined cells reacting to various stimulus
It’s the same shit as the
>”nature vs nurture”
Fallacy
In ALL instances it is biomatter REACTING to the environment
IE life is determined and defined by bio matter
(If this sounds initiative it’s because it is, it is obvious yet let unnoticed out of convenience)

>> No.20871833

>>20871077
>you're gambling someones life.
How am I gambling something that doesn't exist lmao. And more importantly: am I supposed to care?
You sound like such a neurotic mess

>> No.20871841

>>20870874
The conclusion of darwinisme is that black men are genetically superior

>> No.20871858

>>20871841
>the race that got enslaved by every single other race is genetically superior

>> No.20871998

Never met a pessimist who had regular sex. :]

>> No.20872299

>>20871833
you're either a troll and going in circles on purpose or a genuine dumbass, I have explained this well, your response on the gambling confirms that you're a retard assuming you were the same person that was replying to me the whole time and didn't just chime in.
because no one says "how is that gambling?" after all that conversation, they at least start discussing whether its justified or not to bring other people if some minority will always suffer which I also discussed

>> No.20872948

>>20869499
Hegel is uglier

>> No.20873017

>>20870725
what has Jung to do with all of this?

>> No.20873257 [DELETED] 

>>20871172
What about epigenetic changes being induced by certain preservatives like BPA? This stuff used to be put on canned linings like for tomatoes.

>Bisphenol A (BPA) exposure has been linked to neurodevelopmental disorders and to effects on epigenetic regulation, such as DNA methylation, at genes involved in brain function. High doses of BPA have been shown to change expression and regulation of one such gene, Grin2b, in mice.

Research shows that if a woman has BPA while a child is in her womb, he will grow with various neurodevelopmental complications on average. What a woman eats during pregnancy is very important too.
It's obvious your mom drank a lot of alcohol when she was pregnant with you, which is why you turned into a pseudointellectual faggot.

>> No.20873268

>>20871172
What about epigenetic changes being induced by certain preservatives like BPA? This stuff used to be put on the linings of canned foods.

>Bisphenol A (BPA) exposure has been linked to neurodevelopmental disorders and to effects on epigenetic regulation, such as DNA methylation, at genes involved in brain function. High doses of BPA have been shown to change expression and regulation of one such gene, Grin2b, in mice.

Research shows that if a woman has BPA while a child is in her womb, he will grow with various neurodevelopmental complications on average. What a woman eats during pregnancy is very important too.
It's obvious your mom drank a lot of alcohol when she was pregnant with you, which is why you turned into a pseudointellectual faggot.

>> No.20874334
File: 551 KB, 1920x1238, bounty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20872299
I wasn't the anon you were talking to but it's perfectly logical that you can't "gamble" with that which doesn't exist. All of your arguments boil down to a gay little cope whining about pain. Creation of anything, whether it's a human life or another object always has a post-hoc "risk" associated with it. If your main argument is against the systems which force us to live with the waste that comes out of this process (i.e. in most cases, people who should have died in childbirth), then your problem isn't with reproduction itself but the dysgenic, wasteful, and unethical system of values that we attach to the process. I'm not an optimist, I do believe that all life is ultimately tragic from an aesthetic human perspective. Emphasis on the human part however. It's ironic because you claim to be an objective and unbiased arbiter of the "universe" yet with your denial of anything above us you inevitably set yourself up to have an anthropocentric and myopic view of what you consider objective and thereby sever yourself from the full picture of reality.
You create your own hell. And in this hell, there is no point for you of being right or winning this debate anyway.

>> No.20874762

>>20874334
sure you can't gamble with what doesn't exist, but it doesn't dismiss the fact that parents gamble with their children luck on a genetic and social level and of course ultimately by born at all a human that can never be good.
because pain does matter, whether you call it pain, misery or inconvenience it does matter to the individual, saying "gay little cope whine" about pain doesn't invalidate the fact that pain does matter, you probably have lived a relatively painless life and you're just rationalizing your apathy. and when I say that the system is inefficient I mean that the entirty of natural selection can never be efficient it will always produce misery of some kind and since we're result of it it can never be good for us.

>I do believe that all life is ultimately tragic from an aesthetic human perspective. Emphasis on the human part however. It's ironic because you claim to be an objective and unbiased arbiter of the "universe" yet with your denial of anything above us you inevitably set yourself up to have an anthropocentric and myopic view of what you consider objective and thereby sever yourself from the full picture of reality.

yea I don't know what that nonsense is supposed to mean, just because someone is saying that pain matters doesn't mean that suddenly they're not being "objective and truthful" how is that relevant to the fact that pain/misery exists and that we endure it? so what if ultimately nothing matters? it doesn't change the fact that someone who has gone through pain, especially immense pain not matter to the person. that "full picture of reality" is not relevant to us, sure we can understand it intellectually, but physically we're still those bastard apes with a nervous system capable of feeling things, especially immense pain. nihilists like you pretend that you can somehow transcend the human condition not in a literal sense but in an odd philosophical way, how does acknowledging nihilism change our condition smartass? it doesnt change a thing.
like I said in a previous reply, I actually hope that people like you suffer immense pain for a long period of time, not out of hate but because I think thats the only way you could understand the true weight of pain that it plays in this equation called life, and then lets you see your gay little cope whine and with a straight face tell you that you're not being objective and rational! or whatever the fuck.

>> No.20875182

>>20868935
>consciousness relies on what would be a binary state between pain and pleasure
Wow you haven’t even made it past Bergson yet. Come back to us when you’ve done your homework anon.

>> No.20875191

>>20869123
Hella incel vibes

>> No.20875387

>>20875191
fr fr no cap

>> No.20875459
File: 8 KB, 300x298, R-17756653-1628055686-8196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20875182
His take is valid, even more valid than the absurd quantity of intellectual masturbation regarding consciousness, however the idea of avoiding pain is retarded kek

>> No.20875551
File: 1.21 MB, 1464x1986, 2BEB693C-1A08-441A-B89E-7922DF085A87.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20871841
A gene isn’t proven superior to another untill one dies out and the other survives
If all human beings got wiped off the planet in nuclear holocaust but cockroaches survived, cockroaches would have been proven objectively superior to humanity
No living race can (by definition) be superior to another as such.
>>20873017
He helped to lay the ground work for the correct understanding of alot of the evolutionary psychology which is the basis of proper national socialist theory
In particular he is useful in breaking the myopic and purely ignorant premise of the
>>>”is ought”
“””problem”””
>>20873268
> What about epigenetic changes being induced by certain preservatives like BPA?
What about it??
Your example in no way shape or form critiques my premise (and what’s more you should have KNOW it didn’t critique my premise)
You are a describing a stimulus of the natural world which effects the genetic make up of human beings
I never denied (and even stated) ther are HUGE amounts of various stimulus which effect the genetic make up of human beings from various forms of radiation to dietary inputs
It doesn’t make the fundimental basis of human life any less genetic
ALL life IS definitionally genetic
(Again, if this seems to be intuitive and obvious that is because it IS; the only reason it’s worth saying is that knowledge of this is so hedemonically denied in philosophy as you are only further demonstrating here)

>> No.20875693
File: 70 KB, 460x460, kierkegaard.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20868142
shaping your life around your opinions < shaping your opinions around your life

>> No.20876777

>>20868134
>why haven’t we all killed our selves
Why do retards think shoppy was blackpilled? Complete misreading of him.

>> No.20878045

>>20875693
shaping your opinions by solely basing them on personnal experiences is immensly retarded

>> No.20878456

>>20868637
>Pessimists are wrong because…t-they JUST ARE OK!
Holy fucking cope

>> No.20878492

>>20869123
>That’s a lot of words to say “I’ve never made a woman orgasm.” I’m glad he’s dead.
The quintessential Reddit comment: if you dare to criticize women, you’re accused as insufficient hole-pleaser and sentenced to death.
It may seem grotesque, but such fanatical gynocentrism is taking over the whole western culture.

>> No.20879433

>>20868935
In the sea of meanie replies, i appreciate your post anon

>> No.20879493

>>20868134
Probably because he wasn't in favor of suicide and you haven't read him

>> No.20879509

>>20870340
>due to rigidity
You haven't read any of them

>> No.20880263

>>20869700
I agree with you that killing of every conscious creature would probably be the most moral thing to do.However the world is a chaotic system and your changes of actually reducing the amount of suffering in the world goes towards 50% as every action has the entire future of most conscious creatures as a consequence. Your likelihood of reducing pain is the same no matter what you do.

>> No.20880367

>>20878045
Of course the fucking trip fag is saying some shit like this. My lived experience is that you people who trip always say some retarded ass shit. Therefore, my opinion is that trip fags are faggots.

>> No.20880419

Existence is futile

>> No.20880438

>>20868134
>>20868142
Learn to read retards, he didn't conclude openly to that, Mainlander finished Schopenhauer's work and indeed he followed through with his will to die.

>> No.20880881

>>20868275
Can I get some names here? I recognize Schop, Cioran, Mainlander, and the Finn i think at center right.

>> No.20881022

Schop wrote an entire chapter about suicide and concluded that suicide itself is a powerful affirmation of the will that should be denied.

>> No.20881069

>>20880367
but.. but you can't use a different trip for each thread just to make interactions easier without turning it into identity masturbation !!

>> No.20881422

>>20881069
Sounds like you should try reddit fag

>> No.20882231

>>20868134
>schopenhauer
Who?