[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 77 KB, 1600x900, wojak.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19877673 No.19877673[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Which books will set me free from Abrahanism? Not the op from last time, but the discussion turned interesting so I want to continue it.

I'm interested in the anon who used Darwinism to set free from Abrahanism, because I don't understand how I can find spirituality by reading physics, geometry and other topics.

Here's the previous thread >>/lit/thread/19871763

>> No.19877697
File: 465 KB, 1500x1500, soyposessed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Which books will set me free from Abrahanism?

>> No.19877874
File: 115 KB, 750x598, ItsDeepVeryDeep.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19877673
I'm the anon who wrote the "route", or "blueprint", which kinda was my own journey, and realizing that people are different, I may have shot myself in the foot to a degree. All in all you don't need to dive into hard-sciences if you don't want to, although I still think that you should sooner or later.

In general I still feel that the best time to get into spirituality is to via Darwin>BTFO of Abrahanism cucks>Darwins critique to BTFO Darwin, where you're kinda go full circle and understand that there is something, but it sure as hell isn't Abrahanism kikevirus. You can skip hard-sciences for now and go straight into spirituality.

How's that done? Well I think that familiarising yourself with Dharmic belief via original Vedic texts is a must -not the mutted-out bullshit btw- is a requirement. Don't go crazy, just google a few books, learn about the differences between original and corrupted version etc.

After that you go spirituality and here's the fun part, you 'meditate'. But you don't meditate like old-school Chinks and Hindus did, at least you shouldn't at first because it's not efficient. So where do you find efficiency? CIA-niggers. There are a couple of de-classified CIA documents who explore this topic and present a few rather eye-opening accounts, and the thing about CIA is that a lot of their leadership are mouthbreathing retards, so the smart guys under them must 'dumb down the concept' - aka "english pls" - which is incredibly good for newbies. TL:DR: CIA will explain it better than some random Guru from India or Tibet ever will, which is hillarious shit! God bless CIA-nigger-autists.

Anyway, following their autism you will see something real insane, and that will redpill you real fucking hard on spirituality, and even harder on why Abrahanism is so fucking destructive. The shit they preach legit cuts you off from the higher experience, and by rejecting it you will be able to actually understand why 'meditation' isn't a meme. It's a meme for spiritually dead hyllics who are products of generations upon generations of Abrahamic spiritual destruction, but if you're to a degree spiritual, you'll learn that it really isn't a meme. It's a great filtering mechanism, and subhumans get filtered enmasse by it. There are levels to it, and it's a journey. Also don't trust the 'newer tapes' as a newbie. Go for the old ones from 80s. You will understand what I mean if you do your homework.

Lastly, after you finish getting redpilled on spirituality, I advice you to return to the metaphysical foundations. Observe the world, learn physics, geomtry etc - it really helps. Also, you NEED to be creative on some level, and I don't that writing is enough. Art, sculpting, architetecture etc. You need it in order to be better equipped in the aspect of visualization. Also learn to dance or at least how to synch yourself to a rhythm and a beat, that's a useful skill you will need.

P.S Stay away from psychedelic; that's a trap.

>> No.19877953

>>19877874
Not sure If I found right documents, google shows me some random clickbait bullshit from YouTube and similar.

Why is psychedelics a trap? I thought that it helped this stuff?

>> No.19878279

>>19877953
Search on duckduckgo for the following:

>Stargate project CIA
>Gateway process CIA
>Anomalous cognition CIA

Psychedelic is a trap in so far that it carries many risks and side-effects that a lot of individuals simply do not have enough willpower to resist. Sound is a nice substitute because it allows you to tap into same realm as the drugs, read the documents and it shall be obvious. Again, original tapes are key, rest is bloated bullshit.

>> No.19878322

A note on Abrahamism. I would argue that whatever people mean when they group the three religions together with that term is also present in Zoroastrianism, e.g. monotheism, prophecy and revelations, and rigid laws.

>> No.19878501

>>19877673
>Which books will set me free from Abrahanism?
Nick Land

https://web.archive.org/web/20190709044641/http://www.xenosystems.net/simulated-gnon-theology/
"Assume, momentarily, that God exists. If this assumption comes easily, so much the better. It is probably obvious, almost immediately, that you do not yet have a clear idea about what you are thus assuming. To mark exactly this fact, the established Abrahamic religions propose that you designate God by a proper name, which corresponds to a definite yet profoundly occulted personal individual. Approaching the same obscurity from the other side, emphasizing the problematic rather than relational aspect, I will persevere in the name of Gnon."

https://web.archive.org/web/20190709032709/http://www.xenosystems.net/the-cult-of-gnon
"“Nature or Nature’s God” is not a statement, but a name, internally divided by tolerated uncertainty. It has the singularity of a proper name, whilst parenthesizing a suspended decision (Pyrrhonian epoche, of which much more in a future post). It designates rigidly, but obscurely, because it points into epistemological darkness — naming a Reality that not only ‘has’, but epitomizes identity, whilst nevertheless, for ‘the sake of argument’, eluding categorical identification. Patient in the face (or facelessness) of who or what it is, ‘we’ emerge from a pact, with one basic term: a preliminary decision is not to be demanded. It thus synthesizes a select language community, fused by the unknown."
"Gnon is no less than reality, whatever else is believed. Whatever is suspended now, without delay, is Gnon. Whatever cannot be decided yet, even as reality happens, is Gnon. If there is a God, Gnon nicknames him. If not, Gnon designates whatever the ‘not’ is. Gnon is the Vast Abrupt, and the crossing. Gnon is the Great Propeller.
Spinozistic Deus sive Natura is a decision (of equivalence), so it does not describe Gnon. Gnon’s interior ‘or’ is not equation, but suspension. It tells us nothing about God or Nature, but only that Reality Rules."

https://web.archive.org/web/20190704065822/http://www.xenosystems.net/gnon-theology-and-time/
"Evidently, Gnon-Theology cannot be dogmatic, even in part. Instead, it is hypothetical, in a maximally reduced sense, in which the hypothesis is an opportunity for cognitive exploration unshackled from ontological commitments. The content of Gnon-Theology is exhausted by the question: What does the idea of God enable us to think?
And ‘the idea of God’? — what in the name of Gnon is that? All we know, at first, is that it has been grit-blasted of all encrustations from either positive or negative faith. It cannot be anything with which we have historical or revelatory familiarity, since it reaches us from out of the abyss (epoche), where only time and / or the unknown remain.
Glutted on forbidden fruit, Gnon-Theology strips God like an engine, down to the limit of abstraction, or eternity for-itself."

>> No.19878511

>>19877673
have fun making pacts with satan

>> No.19878523

>>19877673
>>19878501
https://twitter.com/0x49fa98/status/1038056776975835138

"When a meteor strikes the earth, Gnon is the meteor
When bacteria become immune to antibiotics, Gnon is adaptation
When a new paradigm causes a nonlinear increase in wealth, Gnon is capital
When you bankrupt yourself trying to feed the whole world, Gnon is the ravenous horde

Gnon is Malthusian limits
Gnon is climate change
Gnon is cold
Gnon is brutal
Gnon is patient
Gnon is unforgiving
Gnon is never merciful
Gnon is just
but his justice demands perfection.

When you push too far against the limits of nature, Gnon sees your hubris, and it is delicious to him, so he devours you. That’s the god that I believe in"

>> No.19878536

>>19878279
Bruh....I think I've found it.. Thank you.

>> No.19878554

>>19877673
>I don't understand how I can find spirituality by reading physics, geometry and other topics
"Atlanto-Babyonian State-societies preserved some of the most fully degraded late-Muvian conclusions, but only by assimilating them to a ‘Gnostic Arithmetic’, fossilizing the numbers into spiritual beings, ideal individuals, and general concepts. Within these familiar traditions the sense of the numbers as raw functions of cosmic distribution was systematically subordinated to magical and religious principles, whilst their intensive potentials as transmutational triggers was drained-off into geometrical structures and logical representations.
The productive synthesis of Stillwell's numogrammatic researches with Barker's ‘tic-systemic’ approach provides the requisite cutting-tools for re-opening the virtual-numeric labyrinth. This involves the re-activation of those ‘Lemurian’ cultural practices which traffick with numbers as techno-sorcerous entities: the diagrammatic tokens, intensive thresholds, cosmic coincidences and hyperstitional influences that populate the plane of Unlife."

>> No.19878598

>>19877697
The mind virus at work