[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 6 KB, 187x270, images (3).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19536222 No.19536222[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Makes you think about the people in your life. And when I think, I think of Guénon(pbuh). If he were here now what would he say? He would say "Anon what's it about? What's life about... if you don't go through Kali Yuga as a Traditional man?". He'd say "Suck it up, do the time in this dark age. That made you what you are. That makes you what you are. How long have we been around this cycle of ours? This Manvantara? 306,720,000 years. What's it about? It's about the spiritual transmission, tradition. You take the beating for your tradition, you don't run, you don't lay down, you don't betray who you are. What you are.

>> No.19537034

>>19536222
Holy based

>> No.19537047

>>19536222
Based pbuh

>> No.19537049

holy shit

>> No.19537326
File: 130 KB, 240x240, 1638704550090.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19536222
>Mfw
Without exception the people in my life (socioeconomic day to day) are arranged by forces and punishment reward games I refuse and detest. I did not choose to go to public school. I did not choose to be underemployed. I did not choose urban renewal before I was born as demographic displacement and ethnic cleansing. I did not choose Boomers liquidating our rights to Country Club living in Space. I did not choose the migrants or EEOC Diversity token hellspawn. I am not close to any of my nest built as a bivoac assorted with the creme of the crop (the crop being shit). Though I am loved I a grumpy motherfucker who keeps alone. I do have friends. I do have people I cherish and adore. But those are the aspirational people I barely can associate with because money and tyranny makes it hard for us to meet. We're at our throats with the tyranny of the inferior. I will not love these people. They only love each other as a rote obedient chore and the closest thing they have to love is a seething jealous lust for the superior.

>> No.19537429

>>19536222
>It's about the spiritual transmission, tradition. You take the beating for your tradition
yeah take the beating for islam, soon all white people will be replaced by muslims in europe and by catholic latinos in america, the anglo-german corruption on this world will sonn vanish

>> No.19537436

>>19537429
I hate LatinX so much bros
They're dumber than nigs
I know the IQ says otherwise but that little bit of extra brain power just makes them choose to be even dumber by sophisticated stupidity

>> No.19537446

You must become a shining beacon of Truth, it doesn't matter how bad things get, I will never back down, because fuck you. I want to make myself be the best I can, and then lead others by example. We must save ourselves before saving others. I still don't know whether I am warrior or priest yet, I have tendencies towards both, and I know I will keep fighting and never give up. Almost everything I see in public inclines me towards absolute disgust or pure hatred. Not hatred of individual plebs, but hatred for those who would knowingly degrade humanity to this level, and I have utter disdain for the weak men (almost all of them) who have allowed our civilisation to fall to such an extent in the last few hundred years. It is sad because my recent ancestors were such fools.

I am riding the tiger and biding my time. There are also initiatic orders on the side of Truth, they are less powerful and more obscure, and hidden amongst all the modern occult rubbish who also claim to be the legitimate inheritors of the legacy of the Templars, but are frauds and are not sanctioned by the masters. Guenon and Evola were truly supremely based, inb4 Evola was muh counter-initiation or not truly initiated. He was a ksatriya and was out there fighting while Guenon went off to Cairo, both were playing their part. If you are interested in at least beginning practice, don't worry about finding a Traditional organisation just yet, Evola's work provides an excellent foundation and you will find the right groups later. Intro to Magic is not really about "magic" you know...

>> No.19537473

>>19537429
No, it's about preserving the core against tides which cannot be stopped by confronting them head-on, you shitskinned faggot. Don't lie, I know you aren't white. Your people are not leaders of mankind or builders of civilisations.

>> No.19537509
File: 10 KB, 190x272, 1638400162323.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19537473
If all semen for 40 years was only accessible for purchase at a shelves who would be the top shelf best seller most luxurious priced creme de la cum? The world would be BLEACHED not blacked.

>> No.19537523

>>19537509
Anyone have the Luigi Guenon?
Please.
I need it.
For a friend.
Okay I'm addicted just hand it over!

>> No.19537532

>>19537446
Don't shine too bright, Icarus.
Always have a contingent plan protecting your things and evading before owning da libz or having society hate you long term.
Ragnar Benson wrote good shit on that.

>> No.19537542

>>19537429
You do know Guenon was literally a Muslim right

>> No.19537575

>>19537542
>Guise the CATHOLIC CHURCH IS OUR LAST HOPE
>Fucks off to the middle east
E Michael Jones tier gay shit I hate so much but the knowledge game ridiculous

>> No.19537582

>>19536222
Another day, etc

>> No.19537671

>>19536222
Most based post of the year

>> No.19537686

>>19537575
This is a very surface-level understanding, stick to wageslaving, sudra.

>>19537509
Quality is superior to quantity. I don't really care about the hordes of 3rd world retards, we are already so late in the game it is time to self-actualise and Build Back Better. Let them play their games while we strengthen ourselves and grow spiritually. "It has its birth in the earth, it's strength it doth acquire in the fire..."

>>19537532
I have no things that I need to hold on to, unless you are referring to assets as a means. I don't care about the opinions of "libs" who are slaves. "I" do not exist in any tangible sense of the word, I am a drifter biding my time, first achieving liberation before anything else. Politics are almost irrelevant, I am not interested in any sort of political or revolutionary action.

>> No.19537736

>>19537686
>Let them play their games while we strengthen ourselves and grow spiritually.
Actually quite a based insight, thanks anon

>> No.19537770

>>19537736
Please start practicing if you haven't. Don't worry about not being part of a Traditional organisation, that can come later.

>> No.19537782

>>19537770
>Please start practicing if you haven't.
How

>> No.19537852

>>19537782
I would recommend reading/studying Evola's Intro to Magic (it is about transcendence, not "magick"). I don't think there is a better compilation of perennial wisdom accompanied by its practical applications. Go as far as you like and take your time, it is an excellent foundation from which you can delve into any other esoteric Traditions and they will already make sense to you if you've really understood the books. Or you can continue following the practices of the books, which are Hermetic in the true, Traditional sense of the term. If you do this, Evola's book on Hermeticism is also excellent, and the books compliment each other nicely, and are an authentic (non-Judaic) Western Tradition.

You can start right now about detaching yourself from the outside world and from yourself, becoming aware of your awareness. Become aware of your thoughts and emotions, simply by observing them and how they develop. Practice this as often as possible, all the time. Or you could sink into meditation while doing this, always while remaining conscious of your thoughts and feelings. Ideally you will eventually be able to keep your mind totally devoid of mindless thoughts dragging your mind all over the place and sink perfectly into deep meditation, and from there begin to experience altered states of consciousness.

>> No.19537863

Why is this mustachioed fuck being spammed all the time? What hot meme did I miss

>> No.19537898

>>19536222
Kino.

>> No.19537916
File: 101 KB, 749x710, 1638570310151.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19537686
>It's a surface level understanding
No. The Church is not your friend and is the worst enemy of humanity and this isn't some corruption from DUH MIDDLE AGES. It's a bloody wound from the Dark Ages and it's the same Double Cross Dialectic they started. Rosenberg did Myth of the Blood better than Crisis of The Modern World. Italians and Spaniards would not be open to Alfred R's message however.
>Political revolution
I agree with you but you gotta be, as the fable goes, the ant in the ant hill stocked up in the winter not the cricket who KEPT MUH EVOLA BOOKS.

>> No.19537921

PBUH

>> No.19537923

>>19537916
20th Century*

>> No.19537931

>>19537863
You missed the plot.
The plot of...
The Crisis of The Modern World
And every religion

>> No.19538031

>>19537916
>the ant in the ant hill stocked up in the winter
The only real meaning to life derives from the ability to control my own destiny (everything else is a "spook" as redditors would say), and then from there outwards.

>> No.19538043

>>19537863
A lot of people actually take him seriously and probably have good reason for doing so but somehow he also just ticks all the troll boxes so they love plastering him everywhere. I noticed there’s ups and downs. 2 years ago it happened way more than this.

>> No.19538048

>>19537852
Introduction to Magick was literally made up notes he compiled while he was affiliated with the Ur group and then he later wrote a column in some theological society defending Christianity against a Duke who was also in the group because he had turned away from it so much. The books are made up occultism writings written when he was very young.

>> No.19538069
File: 55 KB, 258x360, 6183015544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19538048
No they aren't you utter retard. Your comment is so stupid I don't even feel the need to defend the books against it, you may as well be low-effort trolling.

>> No.19538072

>>19538048
It was La Vita Italiana in February 1939 and he addressed Duke Colonna di Cesaro

>> No.19538097

>>19538069
See >>19538072

Why did he write it then? He addressed the Duke by name in the column and his affiliation with him in the Ur group because Cesaro was an occultist and advocating for Roman neopaganism in Italy. He specifically attacks all sorts of occultism and anthroposophy especially while defending Catholicism.

Here’s a quote:

>We, first of all, ask ourselves if, Christianity had itself ultimately accomplished this presumed leveling function. In fact, we see Christianity becoming Roman with Catholicism: purifying itself of its original anarchic, universalist, and humanitarian aspects, and giving rise, in the Middle Ages, to a civilization that is characteristic of the type we articulated: hierarchical, tied to traditions of caste and blood, interspersed with initiatic elements, certainly not at the level of the first appearances that Cesaro relegated to the past, to the “pre-Christian evolutionary stages”.

>> No.19538166
File: 459 KB, 700x700, punished guenon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Assuming this is the new general Guenon thread, was reading Perspectives on Initiation:

>If one leaves aside the case of possible survivals of certain rare groups of medieval Christian Hermeticists ... there are only two [Western organisations with initiatic claims] ... however degenerate they both may be through the ignorance and incomprehension of the vast majority of their members ... these are Compagnonnage and Masonry.

>pg. 34

>This also explains how the efficacy of the rite accomplished by an individual can be independent of the true merit of the individual as such ... even if the individual lacks the degree of knowledge necessary to comprehend the profound meaning of the rite and the essential reason for its diverse elements, that rite will nonetheless be fully effective if the individual is properly invested with the function of 'transmitter' and accomplishes it while observing all the prescribed rules and with an intention ... From this it immediately follows that even an organisation that at any given time has only what we have called 'virtual' initiates ... is nonetheless capable of really transmitting the spiritual influence of which it is the repository.

>pg. 53

Although I would much rather join a Christian Hermetic group (given the rarity and restrictions, this seems almost impossible), I do have an option of joining the Masons, which, given these excerpts, would not be completely worthless since I would at least receive the transmittance of the spiritual element of the organisation although only virtually because of its decline. I would then be able to practice their rituals and practices with a better understanding from my reading and maybe have a chance of realising the virtual spirit. Give it to me straight, is this completely fanciful thinking? I assume if it was possible, Guenon would have done it himself. Though a lot of his imparted knowledge was given after his initiation and probable spiritual realisation. He didn't have this knowledge himself when he was a Mason.

>> No.19538219

>>19538097
I barely even know what retarded gossip you are referring to, you're like a child ignoring the entire point and fixating on some petty detail for a dopamine rush. Evola constantly attacked "vulgar occultism", neo-paganism, anthroposophy, etc.; he wrote books and countless essays for this purpose, material which is also included in ItM. And here you come along like a dumb nigger ape and start saying he made it all up and didn't believe in it, knowing pretty much nothing about it, ignoring the relevant facts like how the manuscript was the only thing he took with him when leaving for Vienna during WW2 (15+ years after the original publishing), and how it was edited and added to in the late 40s and 70s 3 years before he died. He was also one of if not the main leader of leaders of the group.

Initially he was extremely anti-Christian (Pagan Imperialism) but later on he respected it more as a Tradition, with some reservations. He was interested in esotericism, which is properly speaking first-hand, experiential knowledge of metaphysical reality, which these books teach you how to achieve, and which is totally beyond new-age pseudo-spirituality and dyke hambeasts LARPing as harry potter satanists.

You should stop posting your 60 IQ toddler takes, forming your entire opinion on such a nuanced and deep topic off of a semi-related quote that leaves a lot open to investigation. This is like what happens when you grow up watching e-drama videos and can't concentrate for more than 1 minute on something.

>> No.19538240

>>19538166
he got the knowledge from some hindus, taoists and sufis

>> No.19538246

>>19538219
> nuh uh your toddler tales are wrong! My toddler takes are right!
Say it in less words next time. And try to see the irony in it before you post.

Evola made the stuff up. Ur was a loose affiliation of occultists who were trying to create their own system of…something, which he was involved in when he was fairly young. Its the same as Steiner, Blavatsky, or any other 20th century occultist. It’s all bunk and he never even pushed that stuff himself later on in life because he knew it was bunk. He was just willing to publish it, like he published all the other stuff he no longer believed. Julius Evola was never initiated. He was not a prophet. He never conferred divine knowledge. He had no idea what he was doing and spent his whole life writing stuff totally touch and go. There’s no authoritative source for it, let alone divine origin.

>> No.19538252

>>19538166
Based af

>> No.19538254

>>19538219
>>19538246
And you actually swallow it like the gospel because he also denigrated other occultists and pagans or something. I mean, it’s idiotic honestly. Matter of fact, anon, I have a book about Magick I want to sell you.

>> No.19538255

>>19538166
I've thought about this as well. Fuck the masons, even if you can find the right ones with an unbroken transmission, they're almost all completely counter-Tradition at the highest levels, I really don't see the point or how it would even benefit you, despite what Guenon says. They disgust me. They are satanic j*w golems who probably are molesting children, if not simply abusing masonry for money/power and selling their people out while doing it, it has gotten much worse since Guenon died. Go your own way and eventually you'll find the right people, I don't really see any other option. This is why Evola is more relevant than Guenon when it comes to practice.

>> No.19538262

>>19538240
Yes, I understand that. But with his writings after having been initiated and that knowledge being of universal significant, surely I can use him as a substitute for a real teacher in the Masons?

>> No.19538271

>>19538255
But Guenon writes extensively about how doing rites etc. without the transmittance of the spiritual aspect as a part of initiation is a waste of time.

>> No.19538294
File: 181 KB, 1024x904, 70593172502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19538246
You haven't refuted anything I said, you just ignored it and elaborated on your low-IQ, low-info opinion which has mostly already been refuted by the facts I brought up. You can't even engage in the discussion, do you unironically have autism? or are you legitimately mentally disabled in some other way? Refute my points before repeating your nigger-tier opinion which has already been demolished.

And you're complaining about me writing too much on a literature board. I can see why, since you obviously have difficulty reading; why else would you ignore everything I wrote to waste time repeating what has already been dealt with?

>> No.19538297

>>19538255
>>19538262
>>19538271
there's not many options today, even most esoteric organisations are degenerate, i wonder how many people in these turuq or lodges have really attained the 'Supreme Identity' (not superior states, because even those are extinguished from the point of view of the complete metaphysical realisation); the only people that comes to mind are the hindus (ramana maharshi, annamalai swami, sri nisargadatta, etc) and buddhists (Seongcheol for example); they have a method and a clear goal; and today there's no time to play with mysticism.

>> No.19538308

>>19538297
Going to Asia to find a legitimate guru is probably as difficult for me as finding the Christian Hermeticists.

>> No.19538326

>>19536222
>It's about the spiritual transmission, tradition. You take the beating for your tradition
so you're ready to take the beating for islam then?

>> No.19538349

>>19538262
>I can use him as a substitute for a real teacher in the Masons?
you can't substitute a real teacher, that's the whole point of an iniciatic tradition, the spiritual conection with the teacher is how the tradition is keep alive

>> No.19538361

>>19538271
Ok, but from a technical perspective developing skills like most importantly being able to concentrate and detaching yourself from the material world/desire or destroying the ego are pre-requisites to initiation. I really don't see why you wouldn't start meditating at the very least, just so you can focus your mind and prepare it for more authentic spiritual practices, which require these skills. You can find good Traditional sources for basic things like this.

What other options do you have? either go out and claim it for yourself or rot away doing nothing. It isn't really a choice for me. I wish I had the luxury of moving to Cairo to join the Sufis or had a group of hermetic masters going back thousands of years living in my town but I don't.

Another thing to consider is Guenon didn't even join these Sufis until much later in his life, but that didn't stop him from developing spiritually and joining the Martinists and other groups when he was younger. Was he completely spiritually blind until much later?

>> No.19538364

>>19538326
>>19537429

>> No.19538370

>>19538294
That’s because there’s nothing to refute. You accept the obviously baseless project of a young occultist which he never even endorsed as a valid method of spiritual practice and which unquestionably has no divine source and I don’t accept it. Beyond you making clear what supreme source you think it is that conferred this information to Evola, what more discussion is there to be had?

>> No.19538378
File: 1.22 MB, 1231x1800, Ary_Scheffer_-_Christ_Weeping_Over_Jerusalem_-_Walters_37111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Eleventh Hour is now. (it is also the title of one of Martin Lings' books)

>"For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard.

>"About nine in the morning he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. He told them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.' So they went. "He went out again about noon and about three in the afternoon and did the same thing. And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found still others standing idle, He asked them, 'Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?' "'Because no one has hired us,' they answered. "He said to them, 'You also go and work in my vineyard.' "When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, 'Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.' "The workers who were hired about five in the afternoon came and each received a denarius. So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 'These who were hired last worked only one hour,' they said, 'and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.' "But he answered one of them, 'I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?'

>"So the last will be first, and the first will be last."...

—Matthew 20:1–16

>> No.19538447
File: 29 KB, 435x400, 001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19538308
>>19538349
>>19538361

have you read the book 'zen in the art of archery'? you could attain a high level of spirituality (perceive the non-duality of existence) by practicing some traditional art for example, and that's initiation too, the craft is transmitted from master to disciple

>> No.19538543

>>19538370
You claimed he turned away from it, which I refuted completely. He didn't make it up, him and others expounded perennial knowledge and techniques from a variety of different Traditions, following the Traditionalist method, which differentiates it entirely from Blavatsky and other syncretists. Some of them were initiates btw, two of them were good friends with Guenon and were initiated into Traditional organisations, i.e., Guido di Gorgio and Reghini; another was a student of Kremmerz. They weren't random occultist LARPers. Guenon contributed an article to it as well. Evola also claimed it was "indispensable for those looking to start studying and following Traditional doctrines from a Traditionalist perspective" in the video interview he gave, he re-wrote and added to it multiple times.

I'm not claiming it stems directly from some divine source, neither did Evola. Primarily the path is true Hermeticism, which is completely different from the idiotic garbage spewed by modern occultists, as it is high spirituality, or the Primordial Tradition. Most people don't even seem to be aware of what true Hermeticism actually entails. The positive effects its completion I will not mention here, and which you won't find Guenon mention explicitly in concrete terms. These books don't mention it explicitly either but if you study and practice them they give you more of an idea than any other work I've come across, including Evola's Hermetic Tradition, which is very theoretical. The entire point is that this is an INTRODUCTION to it. You are doing a disservice to yourself and the teachings by ignoring it and grouping it with retarded meanderings of modern occultists. You should at least read it to broaden your knowledge of esotericism and how all Traditions are really teaching the same thing, don't let your (warranted) snobbishness get in the way.

There are also others far more spiritually enlightened than you or I who have recommended it as a starter. People meeting with Tibetan monks and the underground medieval Hermetic organisations, as well as a Druidic group which may as well not exist.

>> No.19538570

>>19538447
Sounds interesting, I'll check it out, but I don't know if I'd practice it because I am more interested in Western paths.

>> No.19538618

>>19538570
but that was exactly the goal of the guilds in the middle ages, but unfortunately the west lost that

>> No.19538687

>>19538618
true

>> No.19538715

>>19538447
guenon was agianst buddhism tho

>> No.19538808
File: 50 KB, 355x444, 4FFC01AA-6FEE-48D8-BA41-47EC3E0129AF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19538715
Wrong
The COOM man convinced him otherwise

>> No.19538916
File: 515 KB, 1200x1200, buddhism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19538715

>> No.19538920

>>19536222
holy fucking based OP