[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.32 MB, 1200x900, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19291068 No.19291068[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Are there any good books on the rise of non-binary identities? It's just bizarre to me how this has seemingly come from nowhere and how aggressively vocal they are.
To me it seems like the most cringeworthy fashion trend out there, but I'm willing to read books that state the opposite or delve into the history of the so called 'movement.'

>> No.19291234

>>19291068
not really tackling it directly, but Leonard Sax's books, boys adrift, girls on the edge, the collapse of parenting, and most importantly Gender Matters kind of predicted it by criticizing the trends of society that are currently causing it.

>> No.19291315

>>19291068
It is nothing new, it just got swept under the rug for a decade or so. Historically speaking, most cultures had a middle ground, words like epicene and androgynous are far from new, they existed for a reason. Look into the history and you will quickly discover that it is a group that has always been around and the only thing new was the suppression.

>> No.19291319

>>19291315
>a decade or so
err, century. A little drunk.

>> No.19291345

>>19291315
bullshit, it's nothing close to what they are doing now.

>> No.19291354
File: 100 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

you don't need any books. just listen a brief clip of Norm talking about it

>> No.19291387

>>19291315
Epicine and androgynous are more so medical terms though than "I identify as this made up bullshit".

>> No.19291429

>>19291068
non binary identities are refuted by amazonposter

>> No.19291441

>>19291068
Obligatory reply hating on globohomo corporate art.

>> No.19291442

>>19291387
>"I identify as this made up bullshit".
Like nationality, race, political idealogy, religion - we do this all the time. People only bitch about it when their idealogical circlejerk is threatened.

>> No.19291726

Sex Scandal: The Drive to Abolish Male and Female

>> No.19291746

https://www.antelopehillpublishing.com/product-page/the-transgender-industrial-complex-by-scott-howard

>> No.19291759
File: 59 KB, 500x436, i-6505999ec389c9cb434f204f598809d8-race.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19291442
>race
>made up bullshit

>> No.19291797

No. There never is. It's always the same bullshit about how they're not a boy or girl or whatever the fuck and whatever plot there is takes a far backseat to their whinging. If you've read one non-binary book, you've read them all.

>> No.19291806

>>19291068
Vidal's Myra/ Myron could be considered precursors to this identity because they are alternate gender personalities of the same individual and function in a similar way.

>> No.19291889
File: 604 KB, 1600x1200, 19EA4AB1-071A-4661-9D3D-D301C73AAB94.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>The Transgender Industrial Complex by Scott Howard
>Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing our Daughters by Abigail Shrier
>Sexual Personae: Art and Decadence from Nefertiti to Emily Dickinson by Camille Paglia

Then (not a joke, or an inaccurate recommendation) the Gulag Archipelago.

>KEK stupid /pol/ chud thinks some kids playing dress-up and deciding to be non-binary is some symptom of the breakdown of Western society and heralds the takeover of the West by Woke non-binary BIPOC commissars

Yes. Yes, I do. It is also a good additional way to contribute to a slowing of population growth and all the resource depletion and issues that overpopulation causes, just as the xenoestrogens in the water, food, and plastic wrappings and bottles we use, which is causing a fertility crisis, is also a nice auxiliary way to do this.

Why do you suppose the Rockefeller Foundation pours so much money into funding women’s lib and the LGBTQ+ movement? Not only to redirect the anger people should have against the 1% towards “Whiteness” and “the patriarchy,” but also to achieve their ends in the meanwhile. Divide and conquer. A pussified population is easier to take control of.

David Rockefeller III also created the Population Council, a NGO which works with other high-powered NGOs like the United Nations, and admits to slowing population growth as a goal.

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/news/rockefeller-foundation-announces-grants-organizations-supporting-defending-lgbtq-community/

The Rockefellers are a White American banking family, by the way. There are no dog-whistles here. Any dog-whistle is a subjective misinterpretation made by the reader who has been primed to make the association from spending too much time on 4channel.

>> No.19291901

>>19291345
People used to castrate themselves to become more feminine and they would have gotten breast implants and taken hormones if they were available. Go research eunuchs, plenty of books on them, you will quickly find that men have been castrating themselves for a good long time. When you get down to it, the only thing that kept it niche was the lack of anesthetics and the risk of infection. Even now, most do not go as far as castration. There is a pretty good documentary about the Hijra of the Hindu world that have been around for centuries, perhaps some anon knows the name, escapes me at the moment.
>>19291387
Epicine was a very lit term originally, earliest known account is from a ballad. 'Boy' was once considered to be an epicene term, to give you some perspective on how we used to view gender, there was question if a boy would become a man or something else. Androgynous has it's roots in biology, not medicine, lots of androgynes in nature, but it did not take it long to be used in reference to those that are blurry.

This is why people laugh at ideologues, they know not of what they speak. Do some research that does not consist of the internet or tv, read some books on the topics which are not geared towards an ideology.

>> No.19291932
File: 74 KB, 429x599, D583DAF0-0BD1-4977-9BD0-5B76AF25AE9B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19291315
>>19291901
These are actually valid points, too. In Ancient Rome, the Galli were a retinue of eunuch priests who revered the goddess Cybele and imitated and served Attis, the mythological deity who castrated himself.

In Russia, you had the Skoptsy, a heterodox Christian sect who practiced castration of men and mastectomy of women as an extreme statement against sexual desire and attachment to the flesh.

Of course, you have the Amerindian two-spirits always brought up, too, a social role which accepted men taking on womanly roles or women taking on manly roles...

The human condition is complex, don’t get me wrong. I’m not a full-on biological essentialist. For reference, >>19291889 I wrote this post. I still think you’re willfully naive if you just see it as kids playing dress-up, and turn a blind eye to the botched transgender surgeries and transgender regret. Transgender regret. Naive kids in liberal school districts (e.g. California) regretting hormones and surgery because they were going through a phase, told it was very simple and what was best for them, and they legally didn’t need their evil, bigoted parents’ consent for it.

>> No.19291940

It's a naturally occuring phenomenon that had been thoroughly repressed by Christcucks.

>> No.19291948

It's just a stupid phase, enbies are the modern hippies, wannabe contrarians who will drop their cooked up identities the moment society pressures them into complying with the harsh laws of the status quo

>> No.19291951

>>19291889
>>19291901

This is completely unoriginal and was all said half a century ago in Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged.

>> No.19291973

>>19291932
It is mostly just that it got turned political and people love to get caught up in a cause. Once the right stops obsessing over it the left will stop pushing it and the numbers will drop quickly. Unfortunate that there are people who made poor choices, but all movements have their casualties.

>>19291951
You are not deep or edgy and are probably a bit stupid, my whole point was that it is not original or new, but banal.

>> No.19291993

>>19291759
Yes - humans do not neatly fall into any racial groups; they're strictly ontological terms. Unless you want to explain how humans and Neanderthals were able to have children.

>> No.19292013

>>19291993
>Unless you want to explain how humans and Neanderthals were able to have children.

Racial is not necessarily special. Adapation to geography isn't a human-made concept.

>> No.19292016

>>19291993
The fact that you can even say 'humans and Neanderthals' is proof in itself that 'race is real'
We might as well say species don't exist, only organisms, or that organisms don't exist, only atoms.

It's retarded.

>> No.19292024

>>19291973
If anyone who read Atlas Shrugged read your post they would be bored to death by such tedious platitudes.

>> No.19292028

>>19292016
You don't understand what the word ontology means - do you? You wouldn't be as stupid to make a statement like this - if you did. You missed the point completely, like a retard.

>> No.19292035

>>19291973
>Once the right stops obsessing over it the left will stop pushing it and the numbers will drop quickly.
lol no the left will just move on to the next group to cry over while the right adopts conservative enbies. none of this is ever going away

>> No.19292040

>>19292035
What are you conserving if you keep conceding things to the left? They've already won on gay marriage and abortion and democracy. What are you trying to "conserve"?

>> No.19292052
File: 425 KB, 700x286, 1632251895622.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292028
Everything with words is ontological you dumb fucking retard. Stop being a fucking psued going around saying 'le chairs don't exist brooo'. I would have you fucking executed if you were to say this retarded shit in front of me.

Dumb fucking retard.

>> No.19292062
File: 44 KB, 1024x552, 5B5A52CE-856A-49F9-8289-A61B1CC33759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19291973
I think you’re misinterpreting the entire situation. Right-wing reactionaries are not always people with valid points and sometimes do overreact, but in this case, they arose from the left-wing overreach. If you look at what’s popping up in some school districts and the laissez-faire attitude some of these teachers, counselors, administrators, principals, psychologists, and doctors have towards it, and the cavalier attitude they have towards the “casualties”, you’d have some distaste, too, to put it mildly. They attempted to de-person Shrier and she was harshly condemned as a “transphobic bigot” by many just for investigating and reporting on real cases that happened, and are far more widespread than the news is reporting on.

The way the modern Western left works, is that they exaggerate the plight and cult of the victim when it suits them (“there is a disturbing rise in violence against Black transgenders” [there’s like ten Black transgenders killed a year in the US, they’re bullshitting with statistics to push their agenda more], “transgenders go through terrible mental health issues and have a very high suicide rate, but transitioning makes it better” [maybe they never consider that the condition is itself tied to mental illness?]), and turn a blind eye to the lives ruined by their policies. Oh, the young woman regrets going through the irreversible change done to her brain and body with hormone blockers and sex reassignment surgery? She sees herself as a freak now? She committed suicide?

Now all these far-right hick parents addicted to FaceBook are here protesting us, using foul language and intimidating us at school boards... how dare these peasants think they should have a say in how their children are educated, or think that we should be held accountable for the policies we teach! Good thing Biden’s DoJ is demonizing them as domestic terrorists ... did I ever tell you about this amazing piece I read in the Huffington Post about the disturbing rise of the far-right, conspiracy theories, and alt-right misinformation online, and how the country is closer to authoritarianism than ever before? Yeah, they’re saying more Big Tech censorship is needed to combat it, as well as a stern crackdown on right-wing protesters and using the Patriot Act to target them as potential domestic terror threats...

>> No.19292073

>>19291889
>It is also a good additional way to contribute to a slowing of population growth and all the resource depletion and issues that overpopulation causes, just as the xenoestrogens in the water, food, and plastic wrappings and bottles we use, which is causing a fertility crisis, is also a nice auxiliary way to do this.

>David Rockefeller III also created the Population Council, a NGO which works with other high-powered NGOs like the United Nations, and admits to slowing population growth as a goal.

>The Rockefellers are a White American banking family, by the way. There are no dog-whistles here. Any dog-whistle is a subjective misinterpretation made by the reader who has been primed to make the association from spending too much time on 4channel

I'm sorry, but these are incredibly trite observations. We find this stated again and again in The Hobbit. You didn't really think you were being original with this did you?

>> No.19292075

>>19292052
No, retard, you'e slow. So let me help you with this. The genetic traits you're choosing to define race makes it an ontological dichotomy. The reason why neanderthals and humans as a seperate species is disputed, and contested, as with race, because we simply choose whatever genetic quantity we want and create an ontological dichotomy that defines it as a race. This isn't difficult to understand, retard. I hope you're not an adult I'm talking to here because this would be embrassing if you are one. People from /pol/, like you, tend to be slow, so keep with me. Do you understand now, or do I have break it down for you even more, you stupid nigger? My time is short, so, make it quick. I'm not interesting in teaching some dumb fuck, like you, basic logic. You're not worth the time or the thread.

>> No.19292076

>>19292040
me personally, nothing. ive already checked out and am just watching the show

>> No.19292081

>>19292052
>brooo stop teaching me philosophy bro - I just want say stupid shit bro
No, nigger, I'm going to put you in your place.

>> No.19292087

>>19292073
Why did you reply again?

>> No.19292100

>>19292062
>exaggerate cult of the victim
True lol.
Top 10 race/gender cards of the last week:
1. COVID affects Asian minorities
2. Bond was too white
Rinse and repeat ..

>> No.19292106

>>19291068
>the most cringeworthy fashion trend out there,
it is exactly that, these people are just atomizing the 'middle ground' into peculiar identities to mark themselves as interesting and different. its funny how they destroy everything of value by subdividing it into oblivion, they are doing the exact thing that they hate muh west for

>> No.19292110

>>19292075
>whatever genetic quantity we want and create an ontological dichotomy
THIS IS WITH EVERY FUCKING CONCEPT YOU FUCKING ABORTION OF A HUMAN BEING.
PHENOMENON IS DEFINED BY WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE NOT. DO COUPS EXIST? DO SEDANS EXIST? NOOOO EVERYTHING IS THE SAME BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS JUST ATOMS AND EMPTY SPACE.
CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE COLOR BROWN BEGINS AND WHERE IT ENDS? WOOPS THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS BROWN THEN

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL FUCKING NIGGER. YOU ARE SCUM. YOU HEAR ME? SCUM. YOUR ILK DESERVES THE WORSE KIND OF TORTURE HUMANLY POSSIBLE. PIECE OF SHIT.

>> No.19292116

>>19292081
>No, nigger, I'm going to put you in your place.
THIS ISN'T PHILOSOPHY THIS IS RATIONALIZATION OF THE RACE DENIERS.
>NOTHING EXIST IT'S JUST ARBITRARY DUDEEEE
Death is what you deserve.

>> No.19292121

>>19292110
Humanity, societies have changed how they classify animal phemonena for centuries by changing various dichotomies, and a retard like you is going tell us now the current iterration is the sole absolute truth now?

>All this angry and seethe
Keep going, nigger, I've been mocking stupid communists all today - I want to bully a /pol/faggot like you. Keep chimping out. You're such a stupid nigger, lmao.

>> No.19292129

>/pol/nigger in meltdown MODE after being BTFO'D
Holy shit

>> No.19292141

The /pol/nigger is basically doing the leftist version of respect my pronouns with race and he doesn't even realize how he's basically an SJW from the right. What a subhuman. Just get off /lit/ nigger before you chimp out, break your keyboard, and wake your mother up you worthless NEET fuck.

>> No.19292142

>>19292121
>>19292129
>>19292141
WHEN YOU USE YOUR 'TRUTH' AS AN IDEOLOGICAL WEAPON TO IMPORT MY COUNTRY WITH MILLIONS OF THIRD WORLD SAVAGES YOU BEST BELIEVE I'M GOING TO PUT A BULLET INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD.

THERE IS NO 'TRUTH'. THERE IS ONLY INTERPRETATION. I WILL KILL YOUR FUCKING ILK. YOU HEAR ME? THIS IS A DEATH THREAT. I WILL HAVE RACE TRAITORS LINED UP AGAINST THE WALL AND SHOT. THE REST OF YOU WILL LIVE IN FEAR IN YOUR HOMES. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IN THE COSMIC SENSE WHAT HAPPENS TO PSEUDO INTELLECTUALS USING LANGUAGE TRICKERY TO CONVINCE RETARDS INTO BELIEVING WHAT THEY THING.

BE AFRAID FRIEND.

>> No.19292155

In the near future, after the germlines of people have been modified to express extreme female-biased sexual size dimorphism (women will be very big and men will be very small), all of the gender abolitionist movements will be rendered uncompetitive and obsolete. Not due to any conservative pushback or traditionalist takeover, but simply due to the material reality of biological sex, and the prodigious advantages that extreme female-biased sexual size dimorphism endows on a population and a nation's economy, social order, and military power.

Denying biological sex for the sake of gender expression (what the xenofeminists or transgender and non-binary crowd desire) fails on account of the fact that it ignores the innate biological advantages that the sex binary awards a population. A society that attempts to optimize for "free expression" will not be able to compete with a population that optimizes for "material advantages", and ironically, their people will not even be more content or liberated. They will not benefit from a greater sense of self-actualization or whatever else they use as the motivator for their philosophy.

Dismissing this as simply a fantasy or a fetish will not stop it from transpiring. I am in the penultimate phase of my research. I harbor no hatred for non-binary people or transgender people, but evolution will not stop for the sake of gender abolitionist philosophy.

There will only be giant women and small men in the near future.

>> No.19292159

>>19291068
Essentially they are NPC and biopolitical clientele for the managerial state and the corporate monoculture. Warm body consumer victim patient units who dont breed think or question authority.

>> No.19292167
File: 33 KB, 612x406, istockphoto-104372276-612x612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292155
>Denying biological sex for the sake of gender expression (what the xenofeminists or transgender and non-binary crowd desire) fails on account of the fact that it ignores the innate biological advantages that the sex binary awards a population. A society that attempts to optimize for "free expression" will not be able to compete with a population that optimizes for "material advantages", and ironically, their people will not even be more content or liberated. They will not benefit from a greater sense of self-actualization or whatever else they use as the motivator for their philosophy.

>Dismissing this as simply a fantasy or a fetish will not stop it from transpiring. I am in the penultimate phase of my research. I harbor no hatred for non-binary people or transgender people, but evolution will not stop for the sake of gender abolitionist philosophy.

This was all much more eloquently described in The Catcher in the Rye

>> No.19292180

>>19292167
I am a geneticist, not an author. I don't care about eloquence.
I am actively researching how to reverse sexual size dimorphism in humans, and I'm almost done. From there, we will begin to genetically engineer humans to express extreme female biased sexual size dimorphism.
This is not a fiction. You are not my equal.

>> No.19292184
File: 34 KB, 523x586, 1634354340689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19291973
Reminder This is cultural marxism. this is the future they want for our children. if you support 'trans rights' or 'gay rights' this is what you are supporting.

before you say not all LGBT! remember these are social engineering agendas that are being pushed on from on high, and experience has shown ''the community'' will always line up slavishly behind the democratic party and the activist leadership when the push comes to shove.

>> No.19292192

>>19292121
>Continuum fallacy

>> No.19292194

>>19292180
>>19292184

I really am sorry but this has all been self evident since Plato

>> No.19292213

>>19292194
What are you talking about?
Do you have anything to say other than referencing other people's work, where it doesn't even apply?

>> No.19292214
File: 307 KB, 665x312, 644589FE-1B89-4BF9-AADD-3FEC4773A7DC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292075
The smugness with which you repeat society’s accepted talking points doesn’t necessarily make you right. It’s easy to repeat liberal platitudes, it takes courage to bring up Herrnstein and Murray’s “Bell Curve”, that James Watson, Nobel Prize winner and co-founder of DNA, was de-personed and stripped of his titles after saying he thought that Black and White IQ differences were due to genetics, and that Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians typically score higher on IQ tests than Caucasian Whites do.

I really don’t like when /lit/ threads turn into /pol/ (i.e. I don’t like this board 99% of the time), but I also dislike your Soviet-style smugness.

>> No.19292216

>>19292194
a mindless, bleating herd of consumer cattle ready to follow marching orders from psychiatrists, pharmaceuticals, the mass media monoculture, and the democratic party. I mean look at your average marxist tranny, a thing which cannot be considered as fully human, but as a subhuman vessel for corporate social engineering agendas, whose aim is to lower the biological level of human life itself, as to further government control and corporate profits and to lead up tothe normalization of pedophilia.this is bioleninism and these are biological enemies, the struggle against marxism is life's struggle against death. against those who would hold disease as preferable to health.

>> No.19292228

>>19292213
>>19292216

Some people think they're too good to read The Lord of the Rings and this is exactly what happens, they end up spouting off things are incredibly obvious

>> No.19292237
File: 10 KB, 225x225, download-17.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292194
>Perhaps one of the most disturbing attempts to undermine families can be seen in a slick video produced by LGBT in the City, a multi-media organization that produces talk shows and videos related to LGBT issues and is sponsored by such monster corporations as Telus and TD Bank. To say LGBT in the City has a hedonistic focus would be a grotesque understatement and it might be argued that at least one of their videos encourages the sexualization of children, specifically in the form of an eight year old boy mockingly named “Lactacia.”

>In a slick video released on Facebook with over one million views so far, a hyper-feminized/sexualized 8 year old boy (who some have compared to a drag version of JonBenét Ramsey) is featured partying in a hypersexual adult LGBT environment and telling kids watching that if their parents or friends do not support their desire to be drag (or trans), they need to get new parents and friends. Professional quality video and editing made this call to young children to the queer lifestyle all the more appealing. As “Lactatia” speaks to his peers, while an all too happy host leers, bold text leaps out at the viewer saying “YOU NEED NEW PARENTS! YOU NEED NEW FRIENDS!” You too can be a drag queen or transgender superstar and perhaps head out on the town to party with the wild LGBT boys and “Lactatia.” If your parents won’t get on board, they can simply be replaced with a new “glitter family.”

sure, we shoul definitely trust these people

>> No.19292256
File: 1.12 MB, 767x960, 23C5EF8C-2510-45C1-8359-A199D8BD66F3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292100
Exactly. It’s right in front of you. Again, I dislike /lit/ basically becoming a slightly more literate version of /pol/, but you’re also willfully blind if you’re ignoring the toxic ramifications of the cult of the victim. You don’t have to be an outright neo-Nazi to see right through the facade of social justice and find the authoritarianism lurking behind it, and predict where the West will go in a few decades.

>socialists use victim-hood as currency
>don't be fooled, their endgame is tyranny
>and soon there will be an insurgency
>and soon you'll smell burning university

>> No.19292262

>>19292052
Maximum kek, based.
>Stop being a fucking psued going around saying 'le chairs don't exist brooo'.
This is genuinely how wank-stains like >>19292075 and >>19292081 go on. It's basically a more verbose version of Stirner-spookposting.

"If I try and deny that categorisation is possible then everything they say is wrong!"

>> No.19292274

>>19292237
>Perhaps one of the most disturbing attempts to undermine families can be seen in a slick video produced by LGBT in the City, a multi-media organization that produces talk shows and videos related to LGBT issues and is sponsored by such monster corporations as Telus and TD Bank. To say LGBT in the City has a hedonistic focus would be a grotesque understatement and it might be argued that at least one of their videos encourages the sexualization of children, specifically in the form of an eight year old boy mockingly named “Lactacia.”

>In a slick video released on Facebook with over one million views so far, a hyper-feminized/sexualized 8 year old boy (who some have compared to a drag version of JonBenét Ramsey) is featured partying in a hypersexual adult LGBT environment and telling kids watching that if their parents or friends do not support their desire to be drag (or trans), they need to get new parents and friends. Professional quality video and editing made this call to young children to the queer lifestyle all the more appealing. As “Lactatia” speaks to his peers, while an all too happy host leers, bold text leaps out at the viewer saying “YOU NEED NEW PARENTS! YOU NEED NEW FRIENDS!” You too can be a drag queen or transgender superstar and perhaps head out on the town to party with the wild LGBT boys and “Lactatia.” If your parents won’t get on board, they can simply be replaced with a new “glitter family.”

Posting a thing like this, you have no idea how bad things really are, huh?

>> No.19292282
File: 2.24 MB, 330x166, 1612867792551.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292237
absolutely foul

>> No.19292307

>>19292237
I cant figure out the lgbt community's motivations. maybe after having normalized every last imaginable perversion, they feel compelled to keep pushing, in the vain hope normal people will finally wake up and slaughter them in a frenzy of righteous and completely justified rage. But to no avail, trannies and faggots could be out there raping children out in the open street and to the brainwashed libs, that would just be a sign of how far we've come and how there's still a long way to go.

>> No.19292319

>>19291068
By this point being homophobic or transphobic practically counts as a form of anti clericalism. At least the old christian clergy kept the child raping at a respectable level, kept alive the cultural tradition of the west the new cultural marxist clergy wants to brainwash us pedophilia is actually progressive and normal, their only culture is shitty corporate propaganda. I mean what have leftists and their corporate masters ever done if not replace christ on the cross with a pink haired obese faggot on a wheelchair? Except the queer wont grant me eternal life or even forgive me for the sins of my bigotted white ancestors. I m just saying it'd be pretty funny if we could get together two planks of wood and a bucketfull of nails and actually crucify that fucker for real.

>> No.19292336
File: 765 KB, 1200x1800, AFD9B33B-9356-48BF-BDE0-48B9D526F1F5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19291068

>> No.19292343
File: 279 KB, 1024x695, 1634331816061.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19291068

the LGBT identity is fully based on science and evidence, not even heterosexuality is backed by as much hard data. instead of relying on sexual repression and christian religious superstition you should catch up to the 21s century and embrace an identity based on objective scientific and psychiatric criteria.

>> No.19292353

>>19292343
Objective scientific and psychiatric criteria state that I crave booba.

>> No.19292354

Based schizo going on an insane rant about trannies and Satan.

>> No.19292361
File: 202 KB, 582x527, 1585403454661.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292319
>brainwash us pedophilia is actually progressive and normal
Yes
Also every liberal i know hates pedophilia

>> No.19292362

>>19292353
Based

>> No.19292364

>>19292184
Literally fake quote lmao

>> No.19292365

honestly, hating them that much can be exhausting, to the point i start thinking maybe i should give in, come to terms with my privilege and prejudices towards the queer community. Whats some science or theory which can help me better appreciate the awful plight the diverse and vibrant culture of these of o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶c̶t̶i̶m̶h̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶t̶ ̶N̶P̶C̶s̶,̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶p̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶i̶n̶e̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶i̶o̶p̶o̶l̶i̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶e̶n̶t̶e̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶h̶a̶r̶m̶a̶c̶e̶u̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶c̶r̶a̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶y̶,̶, I mean these most noble and progressive these most pitiful and wretched of creatures. Any recs? how can I burn out the pavlovian murderous hate reaction, the beautiful displays of diversity and progress in this thread produce?

>> No.19292366

>>19292155
Based monster girl poster

>> No.19292373

>>19291315
yeah but did those people play language police? that's honestly the most annoying part of it for me. "They" is so clumsy in the singular, it pains me to use it in conversation. I don't give a shit if you want to express yourself in a androgynous way, just don't make me have to short circuit my brain everytime I refer to you

>> No.19292376

>>19292364
Its obvious to anyone with half a brain what their agenda is really about. cowardly hiding behind political correctness and victimhood in order to rape abuse and indoctrinate children in a deliberate and systematic basis

>> No.19292381

>>19292373
where did bob go?
they went to the market.

>> No.19292384

i also just can't get the past of it ultimately being a spook. when I look at people, I gender them biologically, I can't help it. 90% of the non binary people I have met are women, usually white, who do the bare minimum to present in an androgynous way. they just wear men's clothing items in a fashionable way, or have their hair cut short. sometimes, they don't even do anything and just present like women and expect people to "validate" them. it's an idpol spook that gives otherwise privileged groups a way to feel marginalized. symptom of the neoliberal hellscape

>> No.19292403

>>19292373
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/singular-nonbinary-they
when youre so literary youre ideal of language is more stagnant than a dictionary. ngmi chief

>> No.19292418

>>19291901
People dont castrate themself to be more feminine you lying charlatan. Its mainly social (so they wont fuck kings harem/increase their position on court via progeny) or religious ( to reject the world of pleasure and be closer to god).

>> No.19292419

>>19292403
It mainly gets weird when referring to a group of people wherein members of the group use they/them pronouns

>> No.19292434

>>19292353
heteronormative beauty standards are a social construct that literally cost lives. not being attracted to trans people is part of a slippery slope that leads to their murder and dehumanization.

>> No.19292445

>>19292256
You’re overthinking it. A newspaper like The guardian or channel like CNN will have more agreeable demographics. The victim thing is all about what happens when too many agreeable people start buying and selling things.

>> No.19292473

>>19292366
Thanks fren

>> No.19292519

>>19291068
It's just gnosticism.

>> No.19292523

>>19292319
>>19292361
TRAD: pedophilia is allowed insofar as the average NEET can get cunny
BAD: pedophilia is allowed insofar as young girls and boys can openly flaunt their goods and get railed by BBC or by gays, but the average white-male NEET ('oppressor') is barred from all sexual contacts (white-jewish male elites still get the choicest cunny in secret).
Right?

>> No.19292611

>>19292434
I'm doing my part!

>> No.19292635

>>19292611
to be fair they do evoke a very complex affective response, I cant help but oscillate between wanting to send them into camps, pitying them, viewing them as mindless NPCs, realising they are not that different from me and then hating them even more because they remind me of my own self loathing, and wanting to stick my dick in them to see what happens.
>tfw no trans gf with high functioning autism who gets off being degraded as a retarded faggot during sex

>> No.19292654
File: 136 KB, 1160x773, 2633729C-D4E1-4C53-95A6-85C48E745D83.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292445
Certain movements and extreme forms of identity politics are pushed from the top down. It is not entirely innocent and it is not completely grassroots. Klaus Schwab, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Open Society Foundation, the World Economic Forum, the United Nations, the Democratic Party, the Carnegie Foundation, the Ford Foundation, and the Rothschilds are not your friends.

>> No.19292662

>>19292654
maybe its about empathy and basic human decency for the most vulnerable and marginalized folx in society

>> No.19292676

>>19292654
the existance of unconscious biases and prejudices has been proved by science, as has the effect of positive representation in media and positions of authority.IT makes sense marginalized folks would side with the progressive bourgeoisie over the fascist white settlers who literally want to murder them. Read fannon, treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.

>> No.19292686

>>19292635
of course she can take turns degrading me as a retarded faggot afterwards, tell me I ended up that way because my uncle diddled me as a child and I liked it like a little freak,

>> No.19292697
File: 340 KB, 1400x2113, 241CFC31-4E09-48E8-AEFF-1F541DFA855E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292662
Yes, these are valid feelings to have. I also have sympathy for the marginalized youth who were fed cheery pictures of transitioning to a different sex, told everyone who told them they should think deeply about it and not rush into it were bigots, and then did in fact end up hugely regretting the surgeries.

Imagine the entire Western world becoming one big open-air concentration camp, with either deeply misguided or outright sinister leaders pushing (intentionally or unintentionally) psychological and biological warfare on the masses, and then simply ignoring the terrible casualties.

“Silence is violence”
“If it saves even one life...”
“We need to normalize these teachings and push them aggressively and silence all transphobic bigots, and it’s justified if it saves even one transgender non-binary humanoid from committing suicide because they couldn’t transition and be accepted by society...”

These heartwarming cries for justice for the oppressed are NOT applied to the victims of liberal oversight or overreach. Because the “compassion for minorities” is being pushed from on high as a sledgehammer with which to destroy Western society then reshape it as the social engineers want it to be reshaped. You literally don’t care about the victims of transgender surgery and transgender regret because CNN did not tell you to care, you did not see it on the news. Your compassion is selective, and you support or overlook violence, censorship, and the ruining of people’s lives (losing jobs, being expelled, de-personed) when it supports your ends.

I know this is bait but I’m just responding as if you’re serious for the hell of it.

>> No.19292705

>>19292697
The author’s hot

>> No.19292707

>>19292676
See >>19292155

>> No.19292708

>it's always existed therefore it's good
>rape has always existed therefore rape is good
>rapists are being oppressed
No one ITT heard of the naturalistic fallacy.

>> No.19292714

>>19292697
The most creepy thing about trannies is not the sexual perversion or even the genital mutilation, but how they seem to have been completely consumed by this ideology of corporate social engineering, they are like empty husks of what a human once was, there can be many genders and identities but only one monolithic form of thoughs, and are being used as the vehicle to push

>> No.19292722

>>19292714
this march to total dehumanization transhumanism and control by elites.

>> No.19292729

>>19292697
This is going to sound like a larp but I’m sitting in my room in tears after seeing a small part of the interview with Abigail Shrier. Activists push this trans thing on autistic girls.

>> No.19292738
File: 108 KB, 1910x1000, A05F7F20-4F40-45B2-9794-48632FC2C171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292676
The human organism (psyche and body) is indeed an imperfect machine which indeed does have some biases that are not fully rational. The brain can indeed be programmed in certain ways from life-long conditioning and propaganda.

Me vs. you is simply a case of “Whose propaganda/conditioning/biases do you prefer?” I think you prefer overlooking issues like the Black crime rate, the homogenization of the US education system into a social justice cult which silences dissenters and does not teach certain important aspects of critical thinking, the sometimes genuinely deleterious effects migrant crises can have on Western society, and the like.

https://www.newsweek.com/migrants-europe-violence-crime-germany-study-770105

The same “Whiteness” you hate, while committing a lot of crimes, also contributed a lot to the Earth and created the comforts of the society you live in. The same minorities you glorify also have issues with xenophobia, in-group bias, crime, and violence. You have a glaring double standard which has been hammered into you day after day from the mainstream media, the teachers and professors who taught you to be activists, and so forth.

>> No.19292742

>>19292714
To grow his religion, L’Rond Hubbard knew the mental cases were the ones to target. The feds took notes

>> No.19292750
File: 205 KB, 1280x720, 08B61A34-B4E4-4378-8909-635B8837F31D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292729
Yeah, I read the book and was legitimately horrified at times. Shrier is like a psychological war veteran for having put herself through it. The United States is not Somalia, it’s not a war-torn hellhole and a third-world country, there’s a lot of things to appreciate here, but there are legitimately horrifying things happening under the thin veneer of “liberal compassion.” And people are getting angry at the blind eye “compassionate liberals” turn to the crap they support or are implicated in causing, and eventually the “basement dwelling alt-right lunatics we all hate” might legitimately do terrifying things as the United States continues to morph into this totalitarian monopoly capitalist/cultural Marxist hellhole.

>> No.19292780

>>19292403
>when youre so literary youre ideal of language is more stagnant than a dictionary.
THAT IS A GOOD THING. Look at healthy cultures, like the Arabs. They have a clean, beautiful language: al-fusha, based on the Quranic/Classical Arabic. Sure, they may have dialects which are debased and impure but they have a beautifully preserved language. THAT is why the Arab culture is superior to our own. Once, in better days we did the same thing with Latin, preserving it as this beautiful clean thing which one could write in. It's maddening to me that we just gave it up. Even as I write this in English I get mad. English is the world's whore, and every other language drops a few words into it, while whatever beauty it once had on its own is forgotten. It's shameful, it really is.

And look, I am not against trans/NB/etc, people or their right to live however they want. But you know what I am against? This reshaping of the languages we have over such small, inconsequential-AAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't understand what would motivate a person to destroy their own language like this! A part of me wants to just create a conlang which I know will be pure and clean and unchanging, and write in it. Perhaps that's the only solution.

>> No.19292816

>>19291068

It's third wave feminism. That's all you need to know.

>> No.19292825

>>19292729
autists are the ideal test subjects for new forms of social control. see for example how things like kiwifarms and encyclopedia dramatica were created with the involvement of intelligence agencies, or tumblr and vice magazine for that matter, how you can reshape identity through social pressure and media, a flow of images which is more real than the physical body.

John oliver's wife was a combat psychiatrist in iraq, this politically correct ''safe'' corporate culture is pretty close to literal psyops. the same actors who captured the agenda on transgender issues are pushing for the normalization or ''destigmatization'' of prostitution, of course its justified in economic terms, but on the other hand you have the reality of sex trafficking and PTSD rates on par with those of combat veterans.see also the synanon method and how they ended up exploiting the female cult members as prostitutes. of these things are techniques designed to maximize the control that can be wielded over people and how much they can be exploited. you start by dividing people into groups and controlling the contact groups have amongst each other. If authority can be grounded on what agamben calls bare life, then its reach becomes practically unlimited.

Its not that i hate trannies or gays but the unbearable horror of mass biopolitics and psychiatric power and propaganda. contrast the old notion'queer' identities as countercultural, exposing the 20th century nuclear family as an artificial biopolitical norm. To now where 'queer' identities, are used to re-legitimize those supposedly discredited notions about the 'authentic self', as the pre-ideological truth of the subject that must be discovered through 'objective', 'scientific' authority and made public.

And how 'sexual liberation' is an imperative. Onlybecause all sexual impulses must be exploited and commodified and used to win elections. You have to have children in pride parades and drag queen story hour because we gotta be provocative (as with all 'culture war' issues none of this is organic it is an arms race between think tanks and propaganda operatives) . and there is no room for ambiguity and you cant talk about how identity is always socially constructed performative and at least in part always based on trauma(even amongst 'normal' heterosexual people, let alone the trads which are really just another perversion created by the system).

>> No.19292843

>>19292825
>kiwifarms and encyclopedia dramatica were created with the involvement of intelligence agencies, or tumblr and vice magazine for that matter
Where'd you get this from?

>> No.19292856

>>19292843
a twitter account cryptocuttlefish, proof is all out there if you know how to look

>> No.19292866
File: 109 KB, 750x422, 5D5A5581-2A89-494F-8ADA-5C892180858C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292825
Thanks so much for this, great post. Been posting a while in this thread and you expressed my mindset about it and the evil I see behind it much more eloquently and informedly than I could. As you put it, it’s not that I hate gay people or transgender people themselves — few people today except for the minority of Christian fundamentalists, Westboro Baptist Church, bitter radicalized teenagers and the like, do — it’s more that I clearly see the social engineering and psy-ops that lies behind it. It’s as if I could legitimately imagine the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and Western leaders sitting in a secret room and interchangeably saying:

>Yes, we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan for oil reserves, we can also use the terrorist attacks to justify passing legislation to impose more surveillance over everybody

as well as

>Yes, we need to pour more money into LGBTQ+ causes, work with Zuckerberg and Dorsey and Wojkicki and the rest of them to censor far-right voices on Big Tech, tell Hollywood to keep putting them front and center, and we can use the most liberal school districts (such as in NYC and California) as a test-run for the gender ideology teachings we eventually want to push on the whole country

Strange as it would sound to most (the Middle East wars were clearly the more outright manifestations of our leaders’ violence, greed, and authoritarianism), I see both as a similar manifestation of evil. Biopolitics, psychological warfare, psychiatric power and propaganda, divide and conquer, as you put it.

>> No.19292867

>>19291068
I've probably got enough knowledge of both the social workings and investigative side to write a book on the topic but I really don't want to because it would without a doubt destroy my career if it were released in the current year.

>> No.19292889

>>19292867
and what would be your conclusion?

>> No.19292959

>>19292889
autists who watched way too much anime and think they're anime girls.

>> No.19292973

>>19292889
About the agressive push or "seemingly" coming out of nowhere? The latter would be best explained by lag, all these things have been emerging for a while but only recently banded together so strongly because of a misconstructed view on a similar identity struggle.
In terms of the agressive push, that's best explained by a great masking method for profit and the advent of instant global comms aka socials.
Ultimately however, I'm yet to see an arguement for a central force, I don't think there's a conspiracy to push this nonsense, I think it's pretty clearly the obvious thing to push to increase profit. On an individual level the rise of narcissism probably makes alternative sexual preferences more appealing.

>> No.19292999

OP's image will be viewed in archived files centuries from now in the same way we view ancient Greek and Roman depictions of fag sex and Bacchian revelry.

What strange times we live in. What an utterly strange pathology 'wokeism' is. Truly, we are a civilisation in decline.

>> No.19293004

>>19292999
Checked and unoriginal pilled

>> No.19293018

>>19292866
>>19292843
see also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P53JgO29Z6A

>> No.19293022

>>19292999
its completely desexualized, these people dont have sex, they virtue signal and engage in shrill politically correct activities at the behest of george soros and CNN. whatever it is they do is purely sanctimonious and ideological devoid of anything resembling eroticism.

>> No.19293027

>>19292999
>Truly, we are a civilisation in decline.
It is what it is. We cannot save what we love from the darkness, but maybe we can create a light so bright that those on the other side of the darkness will draw strength from its warmth.

>> No.19293038

>>19291932
Your first two examples are philosophically grounded in spiritual asceticism, very different in character and implication from the postmodern, subjectivistic engine driving today's alphabet movement. Your last example is a civilizational irrelevance.

>> No.19293079

>>19293038
sjws are not really postmodern or subjectivistic, but authoritarian institutionalists. the civil rights acts was a product of these rockefeller social engineering programs which were meant to ensure all social problems were explained away as psychological problems leaving the power elite to do pretty much as they wanted. It grants institutions almost unlimited power over the inner lives of individuals, under the pretext of ensuring equality between identity groups. you can justify massive concentration of wealth and power as long as you get some token identities in corporate boardrooms.

what do they mean when they talk about 'equality'? certainly not economic equality. think about the phrase 'everyone must be treated equally'.ie. there is one psychiatric framework everyone must be made to adopt. the whole system is designed to keep people isolated and dependent on institutions.

>> No.19293128

>>19292750
you were all good up until "cultural marxist"

retarded buzzword. actual marxism is still discouraged and censored in the US, what you think of as marxist is a pozzed capitalist corruption of the term

look at the days of the iww for a time when marxism was actually big in america. and look at what happened to those people

>> No.19293140

>>19293128
you can admit that cultural marxism isn't real marxism and still use the term to describe things you know.

>> No.19293154

>>19293140
sure, but you could use a better term. i see it all as part of neoliberalism. cultural marxism has fash connotations and is inherently confusing

>> No.19293160

>>19293128
The best trick glowies ever invented was calling the results of capitalism "cultural marxism" so that conservative pseuds would not be anti-capitalist and instead oppose liberal pseuds and blame them for it. All (pseudo) intellectualism and contrarian energy is thus tied down fighting itself while the system profits from selling disssent as a consumer identity. Your participation in this is a form of therapeutic exercise.

>> No.19293177

>>19292214
>and Murray’s “Bell Curve”, that James Watson, Nobel Prize winner and co-founder of DNA, was de-personed and stripped of his titles after saying he thought that Black and White IQ differences were due to genetics, and that Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians typically score higher on IQ tests than Caucasian Whites do.
James Watson has as much authority on IQ as Bill Nye does.

>> No.19293194

>>19292866
I don't follow this. The actions of the Western elite has led to the mass migration of Muslims into the West. At the same time, the West has weakened itself by atomizing its people, dividing them via countless identity politics groups, etc. The way I see it, the Muslims will simply overtake the West, destroying the Western elite in the process. Look at Europe! At this point, the Muslim takeover and subsequent Islamification of Europe is a certainty. That will undo literally all of the liberal stuff (LGBT/transgenderism, etc) which the elite are pushing, and it is very likely the elite will be destroyed in revenge for the Middle East wars as well. What's the point of all this? It makes no sense.

>> No.19293197

>>19293154
I like the term 'cultural marxism' precisely because how it pisses all the right people off. I mean if theses people are going to call you a fascist for the crime of reading old books not wanting children to be molested having thoughts unapproved by corporate media or not wanting to be a second class citizen in your own country, the one cant help but start thinking can fascism probably be all that bad?

>> No.19293207

>>19291442
Well the difference is race, religion, ideology were based on the interest of a certain group and were positive in which they protected the common good of that group. Unlike gender discourse, I'm sure it's just self expression.

>> No.19293208

>>19293194
Thats why the elites are trying hard to buckbreak islam with lgbt ideology

>> No.19293219

>>19293194
This is so stupid. If the West is dissolving all civilization around the world and homogenizing people to progressive ideology, that includes Muslims. Muslims will just follow the rest of the herd and embrace progressivism via identity politics. They already do this in America and Canada where Muslims are some of the most liberal ethnic groups, constantly organizing around identity and oppression to combat “Islamophobia” and such. Muslims don’t even have a civilization anymore. You’re a delusional dumbfuck if you think Muslims are gonna conquer anything

>> No.19293226

>>19292750
>The United States is not Somalia, it’s not a war-torn hellhole and a third-world country, there’s a lot of things to appreciate here, but there are legitimately horrifying things happening under the thin veneer of “liberal compassion.”
No, parts of it most definitely are war-torn hellholes. They use tactics of the Stasi and GPU, which waged war against its own citizens and attacked the soul of its people using psychological warfare techniques, much like what megacorps are doing right now.

>>19293197
It clearly is cultural marxism, it uses all the tactics that those that called themselves marxists used to use, and those marxists that would like to separate themselves from the term aren't going to have any luck. The idea that cultural marxism is good enough to fool the right falls flat on its face too, that's why it's called "cultural" marxism, because it says nothing about class.

>> No.19293235

>>19292635
Is this that master-slave unfulfilled relationship dilemma? Sounds really autistic desu

>> No.19293242
File: 340 KB, 500x638, 239E438F-BFA4-4D45-8415-15668A30F847.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293128
>>19293140
>>19293154
>>19293160
Late-stage capitalism, extreme wealth stratification, identity politics, and what is called, as short-hand, “cultural Marxism” (the phrase you object to but which I still like a lot — and which explicitly makes clear it is not entirely about economics, but rather about culture), could legitimately be used as a gateway to instituting genuine Marxism. Chicago just instituted one of the largest basic income programs in the US. Reparations to the Black community is seriously being floated around as an idea by some far-left Senators (wealth redistribution). 2 of the 3 founders of BLM admit to being Marxists, and the mainstream media and Democratic Party have a lot of sympathy for BLM. The World Economic Forum floats ideas/simulations-of-the-future around of a technocratic society without property ownership (the abolition of private property is a tenet of communism).

In practice, monopoly capitalism, Marxism, and fascism can all end up being equally authoritarian and soul-crushing for the masses held under the thumbs of the elite. The names don’t really matter. It’s not that I’m trying to put these ideas out here then abnegate responsibility for these ideas, but even if you disagree with me highly that Marxism at all is a risk in the United States, you can still say, “Fuck the social engineering of the elites and the idpol crap they push to cover up the serious issues.” I also hate poverty, starvation, and massive wealth stratification, as you likely do, and think the culture wars are a massive distraction from the real issues.

>> No.19293250

>>19293197
Fascism is bad, but for different reasons. At least in Mussolini's fascism, imperialism and the conquest of foreign people is seen as being of the highest importance. That's still globohomo, just marketed differently.

>>19293208
Good luck with that lol. Islam isn't Christianity and Islamist radicals will not tolerate such attempts at liberalization.

>>19293219
>You’re a delusional dumbfuck if you think Muslims are gonna conquer anything
They are masking themselves in America because of low numbers. You can look to Lebanon's civil war to see what happens when they grow in size. They conquer. I feel very confident in predicting that Muslims in the West will lead to a Europe far more conservative than it is today, if not a outright Islamist state.

>> No.19293255

>>19293197
This is why I like the term cultural Marxism too and I have generally distanced myself from MAGA boomer moms on Facebook using "communism" to mean "everything I don't like."

However I have to admit, lately I've been reading more conspiratorial things about the continuity between the late 20th century degradation of democracy and the early 20th century manipulators behind various communist revolutionary movements, and it is making me think. I don't think it's as simplistic as communism=promote gay. But there are clearly people, many of whom are Jewish and wealthy and many of whom have strange political trajectories like going from Trotskyism to conservatism, who are equally happy to use "communism" and democracy for their own purposes.

I'm still not sure whether I believe shit like Milner's Round Table and weird social experiments to break down families and degrade people during the communist revolutions in Hungary are entirely part of the same iceberg, but I'm just saying, ice"berg."

>> No.19293262
File: 222 KB, 828x849, 0B45D8DA-0473-4448-A685-8F74A04DA02A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293128
>>19293140
>>19293197
>>19293226
>>19293242
Yes it’s Marxism. Maybe not in an organized ideological sense but certainly in a historical perspective. There’s a reason leftists support all this shit even though it’s the ideology of the global ruling class.

>> No.19293293

>>19293242
Lol none of the things you listed constitute "gateways to instituting genuine marxism". I know you added on the end the bit about "even if you disagree with me", but (Your) entire first paragraph is confused.

>basic income
Welfare capitalism. Marxism does not happen through reform.

>reparations
Another bourgeois concession. "Black capitalism" may temporarily alleviate some demographic disparities, but this is still not a move towards communism, far from it.

>BLM
intentionally decentralized org, compare it to the black panthers. Personal or proclaimed ideologies of the founders do not matter. BLM is perfect for the ruling class because it facilitates identity-based discussions. Also gives pigs a good reason to arrest some black people during the inevitable decentralized protests every few months. Nowhere close to black panthers in terms of a cohesive vanguard organization.

>world economic forum
this is the same as fucking Masons in the 1800s. they are not going to do some sort of top-down reorganization of society, it's all bourgeois idealism and debate.

I agree with you, of course, on resisting idpol and cultural psyop stuff. However, your understanding of Marxism is flawed. You seem to conflate it with these liberal ideals, rather than the stateless classless society that Marx advocated. I appreciate the thrust but you need to read more.

>> No.19293296

>>19293242
Is it possible to have something like Proudhon's distinction between property tenure (persistence of whatever you reasonably use and need) and property ownership (arbitrary, accumulable property rights you can alienate, inevitably creating a rent-seeking class that is paternalist at best, exploitative at worst, and an oligarchy either way), WITHOUT requiring an authoritarian state to "rationally" redistribute land? The latter just creates its own bureaucrat oligarchy, the apparatchiks as the new rent-seekers, as Djilas points out in The New Class.

It's sad that these things are so crusted over with associations and they're far too big to think about meaningfully anymore. Anything you propose has 200+ years of baggage of horrible atrocities associated with it. Authoritarianism is horrible, but so is private property. Welfare states have led to nanny state prostate exams for your children and mandatory tranny meds, but "classical liberalism" leads to vulture capitalist Jews destroying entire economic zones from the safety of the Federal Reserve. And the greatest irony is that they all lead to the same oligarchy no matter what. Russia had Jew apparatchiks and then Jew oligarchs, the West has Jew apparatchiks and Jew oligarchs.

Everybody I read seems to be saying that the ideal society is the society of relatively small-holding, self-sufficient yeoman farmers. Jeffersonian and Jacksonian democracy, Walther Darre and the fascists, Mariateguian agrarian communism, right down to post-Marxists like Christopher Lasch and Paul Piccone in the late 20th century. But how do we ensure it happens? How do you burn cronyism and oligarchy out of humanity like a cancer?

>> No.19293344

EVERYONE:
Run all posts consisting of several paragraphs through this algorithm:
https://www.writingtoiq.com/

Dismiss all posts that are <130 IQ (excluding this post, because it's an instructional).

>> No.19293372
File: 212 KB, 850x1202, 1575227052721.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293262
Marxism does not promise a classless society at the end of history - it promises a classless society after a class society, and does not claim anything about whether any formation comes afterwards, or if it remains this way in perpetuity. It's not an eschatology, since it has no ethical content on the issue - it does not state whether this or that is a sin or a virtue, and that classless society itself is a form of a desired utopia - only that societies tend to develop that way, whether we like it or not. Marx himself considers that he rather likes the perspective, but admitted that it's just his preference - someone else might find the concept repulsive, but in any case it's.

>the rest of the 'cap
Yes and no. Capitalism is necessary step on the road to Communism, but it has fulfilled this revolutionary role before Marx was even born - since then the actions of the ruling class were directed exclusively at forestalling the continued social developments in efforts of maintaining the status quo, where they remain in control. Divining the working class on the issues of identity has been a tactic for centuries - now it's just using a new plane of identities, and as the former approaches have only lead global capital to take shapes which are more precarious for itself - so will this one, as it is on principle doomed to fail.

If you want to call it Marxism in the sense of "this fits into the Marxist paradigm of development" - duh, it wouldn't be true if things that directly contradict it were happening.

If you mean "this is what Marxists want" - well, no, Marxists want the ruling class deprived of all of it's private property and preferably dead. It's been spelled out explicitly from the very beginning and took confirmation through the XX century in about half a hundred national revolutions and civil wars involving about a half of the global population. I very much doubt that it was just a distraction, while in reality they wanted to turn you and themselves into corporate slaves on HRT. If the ruling class chooses to brainwash their cronies into cutting off their dicks on their way to the guillotine - well, that's a kinky and fucked up way to dig your own grave, but who are we to judge?

>There’s a reason leftists support all this shit even though it’s the ideology of the global ruling class.
Yeah, and Marx himself called it "opportunism". Bitch know it's being fucked over, but is too much of a bitch to do anything about it other than whine and pointlessly lash out at her peers.

>> No.19293411

>>19293154
>cultural marxism has fash connotations
the fash were heretical marxists

>> No.19293415
File: 86 KB, 550x696, 1520180340205.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293242
>Late-stage capitalism, extreme wealth stratification, identity politics, and what is called, as short-hand, “cultural Marxism” (the phrase you object to but which I still like a lot — and which explicitly makes clear it is not entirely about economics, but rather about culture), could legitimately be used as a gateway to instituting genuine Marxism
It can't be as per Marxism, since accordind to Marxism issues of culture are a superstructure over the economic basis. Basis determines the nature of the superstructure and uses it for it's own goals (like the corporate elite uses the BLM twitterfaggots), but if the superstructure comes into conflict with the basis - it fails in every circumstance.

You cannot eat retweets.

>2 of the 3 founders of BLM admit to being Marxists
So, if one of them has a dick and admits to being a women - you'll believe him too?

>> No.19293416

>>19293372
you still haven't explained why literally every person in the west who calls themselves a marxist adopts progressive ideology. every single one of them does. the more virulent a leftist is on identity politics, race, sex, gender, colonialism, etc, the more likely they will call themselves communists. open social media for 5 seconds and you'll see that. if marxists want to destroy private property and the ruling class, then where are they? why are they bitching about pronouns instead? where is the revolution? where is the organization? where is the class consciousness? why do they care more for stirring ethnic tensions and supporting the erosion of social norms, which by the way is a result of capitalism, the same system they claim to protest against.

>> No.19293419

>>19293250
>imperialism and the conquest of foreign people is seen as being of the highest importance
retard

>> No.19293438

>>19292523
this but unironically

>> No.19293455

>>19292384
When being a victim is a form of social currency, is it really a surprise that fake victims start popping up everywhere?

I don't even trust it when black SJW activists go off about how hard their life is. I mean, are they really any different from those white women trannies?

Philip Roth wrote a great book about this, the name escapes me but basically the main character is a black academic who lived his whole life pretending to be a white jewish guy so he could get over the social barriers of being a black dude in the 50s. Then years later at the end of his carer, a couple of black SJWs cancel him over some trivial bullshit because "ebil racist ol white man" and the entire academic community basically gangs up to lynch him for being a straight white guy. Then he talks about how now there's kids in university pretending to be black and pretending to be hispanic because that's what carries social capital.

When I see obviously upper class white kids go to university and suddenly start pretending to be latino or trans or whatever colour of the week identity it seems like the same sort of survival mechanism to me. When universities are outright discriminating against straight white men and women, it's not really shocking that you get this sudden glut of trans, nonbinary, bisexual, and 'person of colour'. Whats really maddening is that self-professed leftists, instead of identifying this as an inevitable result of mechanisms in the superstructure try to use these instances as further proof of victimization and the need of special gibs programs for the mystery meat tranny mafia.

>> No.19293471
File: 110 KB, 2398x742, ebin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293344
woah

>> No.19293491

>>19293416
>still
This >>19293372 is my first post ITT.

>you haven't explained why literally every person in the west who calls themselves a marxist adopts progressive ideology
Not literally every person - just a vast majority of them. A vast majority of them adopt progressive ideology because they are ultimately comfortable with their social role as the house niggers (set significantly above the regular niggers) of the ruling class. What they are uncomfortable with is the vapidity of this existence and it's implications that they understand from having an education. But they don't want to do anything about it, since ultimately they benefit from the status quo. So they just cope through LARPing.

>the more virulent a leftist is on identity politics, race, sex, gender, colonialism, etc, the more likely they will call themselves communists
Ah, that one is easy. A Cold War is a thing that happened and affected the US, and as the consequence of that - the label of "Communist" has gained strong fleur of edginess and anti-establishment, which attracts sad people. That is the same issue that late-period USSR had, with many teenage scions of nomenklatura members finding their way into the skinhead subculture, despite having zero understanding of racial theory or the concepts of fascism - it was just a cool way to stick it up to the Old Man and stand out, to vent the frustration of the well-fed, pointless existence.

> if marxists want to destroy private property and the ruling class, then where are they?
Not on twitter, duh. We have better things to do other than bitching.

>where is the revolution? where is the organization? where is the class consciousness?
No in the US. Sorry, but on average you are literally too fat to do anything good about the hegemony of capital.

>> No.19293510

>>19293419
From Mussolini:
>For Fascism, the growth of empire, that is to say the expansion of the nation, is an essential manifestation of vitality, and its opposite a sign of decadence. Peoples which are rising, or rising again after a period of decadence, are always imperialist; and renunciation is a sign of decay and of death.
I can't support that.

>> No.19293521

>>19293471
So far
This post >>19292365 is the highest IQ post in this thread with a score of 151.
This post >>19292155 is the second highest with a score of 142.

Am I missing another?

>> No.19293529
File: 16 KB, 360x480, E4DU5TOUUAMSRGP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19291068
I'm honestly glad the 2015 to 2021 shit is happening. Those big impact trends popping up as you say. To see how society splits over bullshit topics like some non-dangerous vaccine targeting a non-dangerous virus.

It's makes historic developments more believable, from the Greek civil wars to WWII. It makes it clear that humankind has not mentally developed in the last 2000 years. And the media stuff at the same time calls all reported history in question. Don't forget that history is written by the winners.

>> No.19293552

>>19293194
That's the hand of Allah tricking Satan into doing his dirty work.
>fear not, for Allah is the best of deceivers

The Western elites no longer view themselves as such. They think of themselves as truly global elites, with various countries representing nothing more than different economic zones for different levels of development, consumption, and labour costs.

They think they can atomize the whole world to neutralize potential threats, and mass immigration, brain drain, economic serfdom, etc. is just a way for them to do this. Then the antichrist comes, there's a big war, and the second coming will see a thousand years of peace on earth after the remaining few Christians and Muslims put all the Rockefellers and Rothschilds in cages and live-stream execute them ISIS style.

>> No.19293555

>>19293194
>destroying the Western elite in the process
Why would they do that?
>and it is very likely the elite will be destroyed in revenge for the Middle East wars as well
Why would the do that?

>> No.19293561

>>19293293
>this is the same as fucking Masons in the 1800s. they are not going to do some sort of top-down reorganization of society, it's all bourgeois idealism and debate.
>he doesn't know about the masons

>> No.19293564

>>19293529
Things are much worse now. Literacy was lost and degraded into "functional literacy," we as a species exchanged 10% of the population being what modern people would consider genius tier for 99% of the population being able to read a KFC menu. The peaks used to be higher. IQ is reliably correlated with reaction time, and while we obviously don't have 19th century IQ tests, we do have 19th century reaction time tests, and they are much higher than today's averages.

Also keep in mind the mixing of populations with third worlders who are in many cases badly inbred.

The "elites" of today are the lower-end midwits of yesterday. A middling midwit of the 1870s would make today's hyper-efficient person look average. Certain countries still maintain older levels of human development, like Japan. Japanese people are better at everything, they are more thoughtful and consistent in every single sphere of human activity. That isn't to say they're all geniuses, it's to say their streets are cleaner, their businesses are better run, their mail is delivered on time, their shitty hikki wannabe artists are better at drawing shitty anime feet than our shitty NEET artists are at drawing shitty Sonic the Hedgehog feet. They are better because by various cultural quirks they maintained more traditional pressures that are conducive to all-round competence.

We've lost all of that. The loss of true literacy is only one indicator. On top of that, we are all eating processed foods loaded with salt and sugar, we have cut all healthy saturated fats from our diets, things like plastic poisoning are probably real and will reveal their impact in the long run, more than half the population is on prescription drugs administered by 95IQ women.

All the news and media people are drugged-up, perpetually manic, oversocialized sociopaths who never stop babbling and need two different drugs to fall asleep and wake up in the morning. We have a civilization-wide mass psychosis. The only thing comparable to the modern crisis is the old historical theory sometimes claimed that late Rome was systemically brain poisoned by their lead water piping. Lead poisoning makes you retarded and aggressive, so if it affected even 10% of the population that would be substantial, that's lower than today's % of urban blacks who are like walking clouds of lead particles surrounding a single neuron by comparison.

If humanity survives this period will be known in hindsight as the Great Dementia or the Mad Century or something.

>> No.19293567

>>19293510
it's not the highest importance in fascist philosophy.

he is still correct, anyway. conquering is a sign of vitality.

>> No.19293588

>>19293564
>We've lost all of that.
How does one get it back

>> No.19293592

>>19293455
>Philip Roth wrote a great book about this, the name escapes me
The Human Stain

>> No.19293618
File: 316 KB, 1703x953, 760D993F-08ED-4220-9A5D-914D30F74DB0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292729
This interview of Abigail with two TIMs is one of the most “triggering” out there imo, they are so arrogant and disrespectful towards her

https://youtu.be/3PIkN1uH3Jo

>> No.19293647

>>19292062
I think this is pretty one-sided. Republicans in the U.S. are trying to get a crusade going to contest school board elections as a way of building momentum before the midterms. Fearmongering about trans people is just the latest substitute now that the gay marriage issue is settled. I really think if the right wingers didn't make a big deal out of this stuff, then you wouldn't see a "politicization" effect around these issues. Also right wingers love to convince themselves that they're the "normal ones" but there are lots of people out there like my liberal parents in the suburbs who think Q Anons are psycho freaks.

>> No.19293656
File: 207 KB, 1687x960, 157B2AA8-EE05-4D3F-A93F-FEEEA56F16BA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19292705
hot brilliant jewess

>> No.19293675

>>19293656
and /pol/ tells me jews are a monolith trying to destroy civilization

>> No.19293703

>>19293647
>there are lots of people out there like my liberal parents in the suburbs who think Q Anons are psycho freaks
But isn't Q anon just another psych-op?

It seems a bit fishy that immediately after a powerful and influential family who's christmas card gift list looks like a who's-who of American power, one that you can draw a direct family connection with to Mossad, that immediately after they're busted one of them gets killed in prison under incredibly suspicious circumstances and suddenly the news papers are giving 24 hour coverage to this new crazy cult of conspiracy theorists who somehow believe the USA is being controlled by a shadowy cabal of pedophiles?

And then it's all because of some shitposts on 4chan? I've never seen anyone take Q-Anon shit seriously here or elsewhere, but if you don't think the US government is run by a shadowy cabal of pedophiles you haven't been paying attention.

>> No.19293707

>>19293588
It's always latent and waiting to be reactivated I think. Imo, read Machiavelli's Discourses on Livy and The Machiavellian Moment, and try to shift your perspective to a gritty political realism about the health of "republics" (states), but one that doesn't descend into grim Hobbesian cynicism. "The tree of liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots" is not a depressive, cynical expression in my opinion, it's a realist but optimist expression, because it says that patriots (good human beings, the kinds of people who would make even a bad state good for a time with their innate virtue) will always be available, virtue will always be available to create something new and healthy again,because the natural state of humanity itself is virtue and health.

It's when you lapse into cynicism that humanity's natural cycles of healthy expansion and exhausted contraction that you risk becoming a Hobbesian or Straussian, someone who wants to maintain blind mechanical structure as a consolation prize for natural health and robustness. That's when the gritty realism of the Machiavellian republicans becomes amoral authoritarianism and moral nihilism, and "politics" degenerates from genuine concern for the body politic to a technology for maintaining a privileged position in it.

>> No.19293762

>>19292697
>seducing out daughters

Is transgenderism not mostly a guys thing?
What did she mean by this

>> No.19293766

>>19293762
Men don't get sympathy, female or not.

>> No.19293767

>>19293762
She's talking about the Final Solution to the tomboy problem

>> No.19293768

>>19293762
The number of FtMs has exploded over the past decade or so, there are more FtMs than MtFs these days

>> No.19293773

>>19293762
>Is transgenderism not mostly a guys thing?
Nope, girls have outnumbered boys for a while now. It's basically a meme, like fainting spells and anorexia: girls copying each other and looking for attention.

>> No.19293782

>>19293768
I have a friend who became FtM. Met her after a few months apart and she had this disgusting neckbeard but otherwise looked the same. Utterly revolting.

>> No.19293786
File: 108 KB, 789x460, loudoun-county-school-board-16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293703
You could be right about all of that. My only point really is that way more people out there get their news from elsewhere. Like, my parents get their news from the nice and friendly intelligence asset or former George W. Bush speechwriter on MSNBC next to a liberal race scholar (talking about America here of course) but I think there are also lots of people for whom Ben Shapiro or Stephen Crowder is their main guy. The Q stuff is an extreme example I used and is different from those guys, way more schizo, but it's not that different in terms of the basic orientation or what they think the problems are. The Q people are kinda like the extreme Wahhabis who take the propaganda too seriously instead of just using it as cynical tool by Saudi princes to sleep with male prostitutes on the side.

The other anon was caricaturing the liberal response to "these far-right hicks protesting our school boards" but a lot of them are not even hicks, really. They're just Evangelical Christians and they're organized politically at their churches and "CRT" for them is just a label that was borrowed and then used to slap everything that makes them uncomfortable onto it. That was explicitly stated by the Manhattan Institute of ultra-free-market conservatives as the idea and it's succeeding wildly. It caught on and they're going to ride it until the wheels fall off. They're not seriously interested in understanding what it is because that would undermine their own use of it as a scare label.

>> No.19293800

>>19293762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_KD46_Ophg

Watch what kinds of circumlocutions and the obstacle course of guilt processing she has to go through just to be able to say "I regret this." It's a cult. At first it preyed on sexual degenerate NEETs, most MtF trannies are sexually fluid ambisexual men with degradation kinks. But it wasn't long before it began to prey on the enormous but (characteristically feminine) silent contingent of women who feel uncomfortable with the confused jumble of gender roles they've been given by modern society, which tells them to be hypersexualized fuckpigs and ballsy go-getters and crying pussy perpetual victims all at the same time, and maroons most of them in their childless thirties with a mind-numbing office career they don't care about.

Tranny shit is a cult. It takes confused people at the worst possible age and saturates them in emotional cocktails of affirmation and isolation from the wider world. If you have one or two tranny potential symptoms, like asexuality or hypersexuality, isolation or hypersocialization, terminally onlineness, and a dozen other things, you are exponentially more likely to graft on another, and another, and another, if you associate at all with trannies and peri-tranny communities. It's a downhill slide into trannyism.

Their groups also filter the most sociopathic, narcissistic ones to the top of the heap, and these act as thought leaders, beacons of delusional confidence, and bullies for any doubters.

There are a LOT of confused FtMs.

>> No.19293826

>>19293800
Okay. I'm surprised FtM ought the be in the majority. I have seen several MtF's and I know one or two, but I don't really recall any FtM's.

>> No.19293830

>>19293800
>ambisexual
Kys Tumblr faggot

>> No.19293841

>>19293830
I deliberately used it to avoid saying bisexual because at least bisexuals are a "thing." I can at least theoretically imagine a bisexual who is just a normal person who happens to fuck both genders. I used ambisexual because the "bi" isn't the primary component with trannies and proto-trannies, the "sexual" is. They are just constantly formlessly horny and projecting fetish fantasies onto everything. A lot of MtFs are into being degraded but then are also very vicious rapists toward women they get isolated, for instance.

Though that may be partly a result of their social exclusion and derangement, since they have unstable identities and self-confidence and they end up raping or sexually assaulting a girl out of frustration while justifying it to themselves by saying she's transphobic or whatever.

>> No.19293845

>>19293786
I think the issue is that the American mindset is turning in on itself in a very unhealthy way.

All those things you mentioned are valid, but it's not like the left is any better. Here in Canada the leader of the BC Civil Liberties Association (basically our budget version of the ACLU) tweeted out support for people going out to burn down Churches, and one of her friends followed up saying she'd provide legal support for anyone implicated in arsons.

Any criticism of this was immediately painted by left wingers as racist right wing Evangelicals trying to politicize the issue. But if somebody in a comparable position of power tweeted out something in support of arsonists torching mosques they'd probably be arrested for hate speech. I've even seen lefties then saying that the only thing bad about this is it spread the wrong message to religious communities of colour, like the outrage is just a result of the confusion stemming from people not understanding "well of course we only mean burn down white people's churches".

But because of the constant friend-enemy distinction that's played up by media and political fronts, there isn't any level of self criticism or discourse. Just a constant rallying of the troops for election season.

In America I think it's worse because Americans don't really have a strong racial consciousness. They're obsessed with race on a very vulgar level, literally just skin colour, but they generally don't have an understanding of what it means to /be/ American (as opposed to European, Asian, African, White, Black, Hispanic, etc.). This inability to see their country as a larger extension of a tribe among many other tribes, combined with the winner take all attitude towards democracy, is inevitably going to lead to a civil war.

>> No.19293847

>>19292155
>We're gonna be like bees Morty, we're *EEERP* gonna be literal bugpeople, Morty

>> No.19293859

>>19291315
>it just got swept under the rug for a decade or so
Disingenuous fuck. It has never been nearly as widespread and common as it is today. There is today a true epidemic of
gender identity related mental illness at unprecedented levels.
The fact it is being accepted and even promoted by mainstream culture instead of marginalized into clandestinity for the first time in history is precisely the evidence that something insidious is going on.

>> No.19293874

>>19293845
>is inevitably going to lead to a civil war.
I mean, I don't think so, because everyone knows how it will end. The whites would be geocoded/deported, as the armed forces would support minorities. The whites aren't going to start a war they can't win.

>> No.19293880

>>19293859
If we're lucky the majority of the trannies will be left sterile from the hormones and thus won't pass on their broken genes.

>> No.19293882
File: 117 KB, 497x499, B681D4F5-1819-46DA-B7F3-BF8B188E8EE6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293762
Women and girls are notably more susceptible to falling for social contagions / psyops compared to men

https://youtu.be/bTaE8eAPq-c

>> No.19293887

This thread is getting dangerously redpilled, which is why tranny jannies will delete it soon.
Screen cap this post.

>> No.19293920

>>19293882
Part of the schizo nature of right-wing conservatives is they see themselves fighting against the ruling class while quoting Wall Street Journal columnists panicking about transgender people. Literally the bourgeois newspaper of record. Did you ever see that meme of "what happened to the left" and it shows Occupy Wall Street and then a Pride parade a few years later? "They want you to talk about this stuff instead of going after your class enemy." Well who is doing that? Look in a mirror.

>> No.19293960

>>19293920
Are you fucking joking? The entire left is so in bed with the Wall Street Journal coastal elite class that they can't even be distinguished anymore. If you aren't doing this just to divide people on this inherently non-divisive issue (left or right, everyone knows trannies are a sign of serious mental-spiritual breakdown), and you are being genuine, then this kind of culture war shit is toxic and you should avoid it.

Do you really think fascists, whether intelligent ones who try to justify themselves philosophically or kneejerk ones who are just trying to find any shelter in the storm of state-sanctioned degeneracy, are in bed with Ben "Golden Boy" Shapiro? Granted there is a whole class of degenerate alt-lite grifters on social media, but that is a function of the disease itself.

I don't judge the sincere leftist by the DSA, don't judge the sincere fascist by the fact that he agrees in a few anti-tranny talking points with a bourgeois peon and is willing to use them as a useful idiot and tactical ally. If anything you should be heartened by how much the new right has resisted being tamed and neutered by all the attempts to reduce it to "MAGA winning!!!" civic republicanism and neo-libertarianism.

>> No.19293968

>>19293960
>civic republicanism
Civic nationalism my bad. Civic republicanism is good.

>> No.19293975

>>19293874
White people make up the majority of the military

>> No.19293978

>>19293920
What even is this post supposed to be? What are you trying to prove here?

>> No.19293981

So far, there are only 3 posts in this thread who score an IQ greater than 140.
Almost all other posts are 95 to 115.

>> No.19293996
File: 1.27 MB, 540x960, 1595776084501.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Trannies are a disease that should be cured but I will still fuck the fucking shit out of them.

>> No.19294006

>>19293975
And? They'll purge whites if ordered to do so. That being said, there won't be a war. I think the white population worldwide will drop and drop, until it is zero. There won't be a war or anything like that, just a race dying out on its own.

>> No.19294016

>>19294006
>And? They'll purge whites if ordered to do so.
Wrong.
You are clearly a seething Asian guy. Stop getting angry that Asian women prefer white men.

>> No.19294030

>>19293880
It’s not a matter of genes. Something about the modern environment is leading to gender identity related mental illness en masse, and we don’t seem to be able to or even desire to fix it.

>> No.19294039

>>19293996
Every anon who has claimed to fuck a tranny said they felt dirty and disgusting after.

>> No.19294040
File: 51 KB, 675x1200, E4wozWxX0AAukIZ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293996
Be honest. You would. Everyone would.
I don't support trannyism but if they come out looking like this then I wouldn't mind.

The problem is 99% don't and they look like abominations.

>> No.19294044

>>19293847
Why is it always bees or bug people with you guys? A far more accurate animal to compare them to are birds of prey:
>females much larger than males. In the case of birds of prey, about twice as big, in the case of the giant women small men race, about twice as tall and 4-5 times as massive
>monogamous
>make multiple babies per clutch (in the case of the giant women she births litters of babies each pregnancy)
>apex predators, hunt basically everyone
>soar through the heavens

>> No.19294046

>>19294016
>Wrong.
I don't think so. It'll be sold to them as "cracking down on far-right dissidents", and that'll be enough. The Army is way more liberal than most conservatives want to admit, and liberal whites hate whites more than any other group does.

>> No.19294050

>>19294039
I doubt anon has fucked the top 1% of trannies.

>> No.19294052

>>19294016
Divide and conquer shill.

Asian women prefer Asian men and white women prefer white men in a world that isn't run by diseased Jewish consumer capitalism. Sex tourism is degenerate and as a white guy I would never take pride in attracting women from their own communities into mine because of some Jew-implanted unconscious assumption that I must have more wealth and a higher standard of living in my home country.

>> No.19294085

>>19294040
They only look that way because of makeup/lighting/filter and probably some cleaning up with photoshop. irl they are disgusting.

>> No.19294096

>>19294052
This is the fourth post that has scored an IQ above 140

>> No.19294101

>>19294050
Oh I would love to see how that “1% top” trannies look without makeup, wigs, filters and photoshop.

>> No.19294107
File: 363 KB, 699x824, 583405834905.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293960
>I don't judge the sincere leftist by the DSA, don't judge the sincere fascist by the fact that he agrees in a few anti-tranny talking points with a bourgeois peon and is willing to use them as a useful idiot and tactical ally.
Who is being "used?" It's just adorable to me that this forum postures as being against the grain but they're just repeating stuff that's in the Wall Street Journal op-ed pages. You cannot get more boojie than this. Elon Musk makes fun of new gender pronouns on his Twitter account and he's worth a quarter of a trillion dollars at this point although that probably has something to do with being mad at his woke ex-girlfriend.

>> No.19294119

>>19294107
You just repeated the exact thing I criticized you for doing, so you didn't read my post at all. Very likely gaslighting, typical tranny behavior. May you cure yourself of your autogynephilia and find happiness. It's never too late.

Go ahead and make me a list of all the things Elon Musk has and hasn't said so I can adjust my own values accordingly. I heard Stalin would NEVER eat a dog poop, should I eat dog poop?

>> No.19294122

>>19294052
Based. Sex tourism is degenerate. In any age when men were still men they would beat the shit out of any dude who stepped into their community trying to attract their women for casual sex.

>> No.19294125

>>19293920
You talk about hypocrisy as if leftists don’t do the exact same thing. Newsflash, both of you mongrels are powerless and serve the system. You live in a historical deadlock where the dominant hegemony of technocratic materialism is victorious and nothing counters, not any reality TV show host president and certainly not fucking pronouns and gender identities.

>> No.19294144
File: 505 KB, 862x555, 4820348923094.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19294125
I never said I was "outside the system" though.

>> No.19294158
File: 1.18 MB, 1280x720, 49fe017c2d270e3f4919a99cc8c67501b3aaee3aeeaecea5cf8053d322d0bfab.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19294122
It's degenerate to allow it, not degenerate to engage in it.
If pussy is so easy that you can just waltz right in and take it that's a sign of vitality and strength.

>> No.19294183

>post-demi-poly queer
>intersectional trans-femme homosexuality
>demibiquasi sexual
>biracial femmekin
jesus christ you lefties sure know how to make sodomy boring

>> No.19294206

>>19294044
>It's actually birds of prey Morty, we're gonna fly the skies Mortyyyyy
>Gee, I don't know Rick. Wouldn't swapping out one animal for another still be putting humanity on a lower rung than it views itself already or tampering with a cosmically divine natural order or something
>Jeez, I-I-I-I-I just don't know how this is gonna go over with everyone
>Shut up Morty we're going to fly *EEERP* we're gonna fly like falcons MOOORTY
>I'M FALCON RIIIIIICK

>> No.19294208

>And perhaps the sexes are more related than we think, and the great renewal of the world will perhaps consist in this, that man and maid, freed of all false feelings and reluctances, will seek each other not as opposites, but as brother and sister, as neighbors, and will come together as human beings, in order simply, seriously and patiently to bear in common the difficult sex that has been laid upon them.

>> No.19294270

>>19292843
I wanted to believe but it’s mostly mkultra schizo

>> No.19294317

>>19293250
>Good luck with that lol.
They don't need luck, low IQ correlates HIGHLY with gay. The average Pakistani IQ is in the 70s. Every survey on this ever shows that Whites are the least susceptible to LGBTBBQ. Do the math.

>> No.19294329

>>19291932
Idiot. False equivalence is always the crux of this argument. Fringe religious cults and eunuchs are not even close to what we're dealing with today, nor were they as widespread.

>> No.19294360

>>19294270
Source: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1426136738808750091.html

>> No.19294452

You said it; it’s a “fashion” trend. Remember when everybody wore those gay wristbands? Same thing.

What is hilarious is the retards who take it seriously. Trannies, blm and neoliberals are signs that our culture is in late stage decline.

>> No.19294475 [DELETED] 
File: 95 KB, 718x1024, 1633912044398.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293372
The problem with the world is that it takes so much more effort to refute a lie than to create one.

>Marxism does not promise a classless society at the end of history
Maybe not at the end of history, but it doers promise a classless society, which is impossible to achieve.

>It's not an eschatology, since it has no ethical content on the issue
Then why are the bourgeoisie condemned, and revolution praised? There are implicit ethical judgements throughout the ideology.

> it does not state... that classless society itself is a form of a desired utopia - only that societies tend to develop that way
Then why was it necessary for bankers and intellectuals to office themselves in communist revolutions? Why was it necessary to slaughter the kulaks? If nuts just a natural progression, then why is so much external force necessary to make it happen?

The next paragraph is just the same warped, reductionist theory of history that all Marxists spout, despite it being a flawed theory debunked as thoroughly as anything ever has. Is there even a point in arguing with people like this? Is conflict inevitable?

>> No.19294477

>>19294006
>>19293975
>>19293874
What if its not a race war at all?
What if it's a low level escalation of violent attacks and terrorist activities similar to Algeria, only mostly played out on television?
What if it's an entirely simulated and artificial war, where the bad guys (either nazis or communists) are unequivocally bad and the good guys unequivocally good and every night there's new lists of numbers of bad guys slain and good guys martyred. And occasionally a car bomb goes off outside your kid's school to maintain the feeling of hyperreality. And every week the packages at the grocery store get a little bit smaller and a little bit more expensive?
What if its never really clear who you're fighting at all? What if the war isn't neatly divided into categories like race or economic class or geographic location, but if it's a war between "us", the good reasonable public, and them, the deplorable bad guys who hate you for your way of life?
What if you never pick up a gun, or fight anybody, or are even asked to fight anybody, then your neighbour just disappears one night and you hear later that he was conspiring with the enemy? What if two of your neighbours disappear? What if three do?
What if you wake up one morning and the government's no longer there and your whole town's owned by McDonalds corporation but at least you know they're the good guys.
What if the war never goes away? What if the enemy just keeps changing faces, turning into vague religious movements, or invisible viruses, or fanatical political fringes, all capable of doing you serious mortal harm but all inevitably vanquished by the constant and steady forward march of man? What if the war is happening right now? What if the war is forever?

>> No.19294493 [DELETED] 
File: 95 KB, 718x1024, 1633912044398.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293372 #
The problem with the world is that it takes so much more effort to refute a lie than to create one.

>Marxism does not promise a classless society at the end of history
Maybe not at the end of history, but it does promise a classless society, which is impossible to achieve.

>It's not an eschatology, since it has no ethical content on the issue
Then why are the bourgeoisie condemned, and revolution praised? There are implicit ethical judgements throughout the ideology.

> it does not state... that classless society itself is a form of a desired utopia - only that societies tend to develop that way
Then why was it necessary for bankers and intellectuals to involve themselves in communist revolutions? Why was it necessary to slaughter the kulaks? If it's just a natural progression, then why is so much external force necessary to make it happen?

The next paragraph is just the same warped, reductionist theory of history that all Marxists spout, despite it being a flawed theory debunked as thoroughly as anything ever has. Is there even a point in arguing with people like this? Is conflict inevitable?

>> No.19294730

>>19294477
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_of_tension

>> No.19294767

>>19294085
there's something really attractive and yet repulsive about them. not the made up hookers but the NEETs, the ones who are like a walking bingo board of things correlated with asperger syndrome, poorly groomed, androgynous, sound somewhere between autistic monotone and gay voice.

>> No.19294777

>>19294183
What is really unforgivable is not the sodomy, but the fact they have taken sodomy, in and of itself a perfectly respectable vice, and befouled it through association with Love, Science, Human Rights, and the Truth, things which are undisputably abominable and obscene.

>> No.19294795
File: 96 KB, 897x902, C84336C0-E32D-4F68-8FE6-44244ECD5162.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19294040
>everyone would

>> No.19294802

>>19291068
I'm also fascinated at how it's become such a widespread "western" phenomenon despite being literally non existent only 25 years ago. It's fucking nuts how fast it appeared and grew
>inb4 they always existed!
I honest to God frequented gay bars because my friends are gay and I was a "bicurious" undergrad student, yet I never once came across this stuff before (from Argentina btw, maybe it was always a thing in Germany or France and shit)

>> No.19294811

>>19294777
>but the fact they have taken sodomy, in and of itself a perfectly respectable vice
Lol

>> No.19294827

>>19294802
>an Argentinian never came across trannies before
Just take a bus to brazil

>> No.19294888

>>19292780
>English is the world's whore, and every other language drops a few words into it,
I swear only English monoglots think this is in any way unique to English.
In Germany we have Turkish slang mixed in with random French words and the occasional Swedish fad word like Hygge. Every language borrows shit all the time, English is not unique in the slightest

>> No.19294893
File: 104 KB, 768x768, D8C64C74-B0BA-4B82-BD6E-0E4C34312B64.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293293
>Welfare capitalism. Marxism does not happen through reform.
Ever heard of the Cloward-Piven strategy?

>Another bourgeois concession. "Black capitalism" may temporarily alleviate some demographic disparities, but this is still not a move towards communism, far from it.
Another concession, another moving of the goalposts, but it’s not full Marxism, and also, of course, the only people warning about the move of the country towards Marxism are the rednecks, hicks, FaceBook conspiracy theorists, Karen’s, idiotic Trump supporters and the like. You could even call them Kulaks. “The long march through the institutions” does not exist even though it’s a popular slogan coined by a Marxist activist. This is all in your head.

>intentionally decentralized org, compare it to the black panthers. Personal or proclaimed ideologies of the founders do not matter. BLM is perfect for the ruling class because it facilitates identity-based discussions. Also gives pigs a good reason to arrest some black people during the inevitable decentralized protests every few months. Nowhere close to black panthers in terms of a cohesive vanguard organization.
The Black Panthers did not have the same level of support in the media and pandering to them by Democratic Party politicians.

>this is the same as fucking Masons in the 1800s. they are not going to do some sort of top-down reorganization of society, it's all bourgeois idealism and debate.
John Kerry, Biden’s envoy to the World Economic Forum, confirmed Biden is devoted to implementing the ideals of the Great Reset. The Great Reset involves, significantly, the move towards stakeholder capitalism, as well as, incidentally, what Schwab calls the Fourth Industrial Revolution (more automation, surveillance, the explosion of artificial intelligence, self-driving cars, the possible frightening merger of nanotechnology and neuroscience — think Elon Musk’s NeuraLink — and the like — the Kacyznski-style/Huxleyan nightmare, basically).

Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild became the founding chair of the Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism, a non-profit organization which is working with the Vatican, representatives from the Rockefeller Foundation, the Ford Foundation, DuPont, Visa, high-ranking CEOs and the like. On their official website, they also affirm their alignment with the World Economic Forum’s goals about the Great Reset and the move towards stakeholder capitalism.

Remember when the Bolshevik Revolution was funded by mega-capitalist Wall Street bankers like Jacob Schiff of Kuhn Loeb and Co.? Why would mega-capitalists fund this ... ?

Is it possible that we will have wealth redistribution, the abolition of private property, universal basic income, the censoring and canceling of dissenters, and so forth, while people are still saying, “It’s not real communism, chud”?

>> No.19294901

>>19293194
Muslims in Europe turn into Woke warriors within a generation. They're part of the Oppressed Legions fighting against "Old White Men"

>> No.19294904

>>19294893
I think this is true. /leftypol/ will seethe because it happened without the purges they crave, but the Western elite have guided us through the capitalist stage of development, and are very clearly planning to move the West to the socialist one.

>> No.19294912

>>19293293
>Marxism does not happen through reform.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Guesde

>> No.19294914

>>19294888
None have done it to the level that English has, creoles excepted.

>In Germany we have Turkish slang mixed in with random French words and the occasional Swedish fad word like Hygge. Every language borrows shit all the tim
This is a bad thing. Fix it. The Turks regularly purge their language of loanwords, and props to them for it. We should do the same.

>> No.19294945

>>19294893
>>19294904
Good posts in this thread.
The elites (the actual ones) are all Marxists and utopian idealists.
They’ve long realized the essences of Capitalism and Communism.
Capitalism is the best system for efficiency and wealth creation but it’s undesirable because by its nature the wealth concentrates into fewer and fewer hands at the top.
Communism is the best system to redistribute wealth but it’s rare of economic growth is vastly inferior to Capitalism.
The reason Communism failed in all the countries it was tried is because they were backwards feudal/agrarian societies and there was little wealth to redistribute because they tried to skip all the historical development necessary and jump straight to Communism.
So when the bureaucrats realized they couldn’t fulfill the material conditions they had promised the proletariat human nature took over and they decided to keep the little wealth there was to go around for themselves.
The international financial elites that funded Communism realized that you can’t skip steps in the historical dialectic, the progression HAS to be
>Feudalism -> early stage Capitalism -> late stage Capitalism -> Communism
Thy decided to use Capitalism to build up a lot of wealth and technology even if this causes economic inequality, accelerating the transition to late stage Capitalism (the stage we are at now) to bring the transition to Communism faster.
Without the correct material conditions of prosperity and advanced technology Communism simply cannot come about.
The technocratic elites are actually deeply empathetic and altruistic, they dislike the inequalities produced by Capitalism but see it as a necessary step to bring forth international Communism.
But even thought their intentions are noble, they are still human (no matter how much David Icke says to the contrary) and flawed.
In their pursuit of a prosperous, classless and egalitarian society they’ve ignored that people value more than just wealth and prosperity, people want immaterial things like religion, community, family, tradition, culture and art.
They had to dissolve those things in order to bring about late-stage Capitalism so we could transition to Communism but even if they succeed and we do live in a post-scarcity, classless, private propertyless, egalitarian society the damage to the social fabric and the cultural diversity of Earth might be severe enough to need multiple generations to fear.
And that’s if they succeed, their efforts have produced understandable backlash from people that aren’t 100% on board with the project, citing the erosion of the above things as worth preserving and not wanting to let them go.
If they had just revealed their plan to the masses a sort of compromise and consensus could have been reached where everyone agrees to work towards that vision gradually, so we could live in prosperous, classless, egalitarian society WITHOUT having to give up art, culture, family, tradition, religion.

>> No.19294971

>>19294945
>you can’t skip steps in the historical dialectic, the progression HAS to be
>>Feudalism -> early stage Capitalism -> late stage Capitalism -> Communism
This is literally my philosophy

>severe enough to need multiple generations to fix {assuming you meant fix}
Do you think it can be fixed? Or is a global monoculture inevitable?

>> No.19294981

>>19293372
No food

>> No.19294991
File: 32 KB, 524x594, E6481D65-AA45-4757-B776-A17597E301F6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19293293
>>19294893
They legitimately are already doing a top-down reorganization of society. “””They””” have been doing it for decades, if not centuries — this is not a dog-whistle. This is about the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and the like. I humbly accept your point about needing to do more reading, though — I’m far from an expert on Marxist theory (you know this and you’re right to call me out on it). But do you suppose modern idpol is entirely organic?

Think about it. I mean, here’s George Soros and Hillary Clinton at the WEF, too. Soros worked with Clinton when she was Secretary of State. Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild bankrolled Hillary’s 2016 campaign for presidency. She and her husband, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, are close friends with Bill and Hillary.

Soros’s Open Society Foundations funds massive immigration reform, he funds Democratic Party candidates, he funds liberal district attorneys who have let off violent BLM and Antifa rioters with a slap on the wrist and also just decided to stop charging people in certain cities for “petty” crimes (as a move towards “racial justice,” of course — just let them walk free and stop charging them for these crimes — what are ya, a White supremacist bigot?) and also pours money into racial justice groups such as BLM (which, again, is founded by 2 Black Marxist women and some other Black woman).

https://washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/20/george-soros-funded-das-oversee-big-cities-skyrock/

https://washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/4/prosecutors-dismiss-looting-rioting-charges-agains/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/13/us/politics/george-soros-racial-justice-organizations.html

Statues, meanwhile, are being proudly torn down. But there’s no threat of a gradual Marxist takeover...

>this is sensational and cherry-picked

It’s a necessary antidote to the propaganda you get in the mainstream media.

The Rockefeller Foundation, meanwhile, also pours money into LGBTQ+ causes.

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/news/rockefeller-foundation-announces-grants-organizations-supporting-defending-lgbtq-community/

Meanwhile, the Council for Inclusive Capitalism, once again, seeks to make capitalism more equitable — but there is no long march through the institutions, and there are no powerful bankers and NGOs pushing certain ideas slowly yet thoroughly to transform society as they see fit. CNN tells you all you need to know. They do not want to homogenize the human race and turn us into a 2-tier feudalistic society under the guise of compassionate Marxism. We could never enter into a cashless society with all transactions being digital and every movement and word of ours being monitored, and only two classes existing — the homogenous underclass, and the ruling over class.

>> No.19294992

>>19294945
>there's a group of people controlling things and they have a PLAN guys
LMAO
who runs the banks? LOL.
ridiculous optimistic post. it's not like this at all.

>> No.19295000

>>19292028
You could fit a few more hyphens in that post, champ

>> No.19295003

>>19294991
I live in England. Will the communist overlords kick out Boris and replace him with googlebot?

>> No.19295005
File: 56 KB, 634x403, 111F3FF0-6CC7-43B0-99FA-1D30B16A6C40.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19294991
>>19294893
Rothschilds and Clintons.

>> No.19295027
File: 226 KB, 1278x722, 81B82FCC-0F5D-4CF2-AEE9-F679F6D0106E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19294893
>>19294991
>>19295005
Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild (seen in last picture, and who, once again, bankrolled Hillary’s 2016 campaign for presidency) speaking at the Council for Inclusive Capitalism, which, again, is aligned with the World Economic Forum’s goals and the Great Reset, including specifically the move towards stakeholder capitalism, just as John Kerry, as Biden’s envoy to the World Economic Forum, confirmed Biden is dedicated to pushing the ideals of the Great Reset.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-kerry-reveals-bidens-devotion-to-radical-great-reset-movement/ar-BB1bBu34

>That is the core of stakeholder capitalism: it is a form of capitalism in which companies do not only optimize short-term profits for shareholders, but seek long term value creation, by taking into account the needs of all their stakeholders, and society at large.

>This approach was common in the post-war decades in the West, when it became clear that one person or entity could only do well if the whole community and economy functioned. There was a strong linkage between companies and their community. In Germany, for example, where I was born, it led to the representation of employees on the board, a tradition that continues today. And, as sourcing, production, and selling took place mostly locally or at least regionally, there was a connection with suppliers and clients as well.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/01/klaus-schwab-on-what-is-stakeholder-capitalism-history-relevance/

The stakeholders will be empowered, selfish individualistic capitalism will be replaced by duty to the community you are a part of! But it still won’t be real communism.

>> No.19295038

>>19295027
Gtfo bot

>> No.19295045

>>19292376
>rape abuse and indoctrinate children in a deliberate and systematic basis
Based.

>> No.19295060

>>19295038
I have a sinking feeling I know who the poster of >>19294991, >>19295027, >>19294893 is. Or at least I hope it's him, because if this board ends up with another longwinded Marxist I will be annoyed.

>> No.19295106
File: 10 KB, 236x130, 9C0B7154-4C5B-4EC5-8877-3B81EF389F9C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19295038
Not a bot, even if I sound like one for repeating myself a lot and bringing up spicy topics and people like the Rothschilds and Soros. You could legitimately chart out members of and policies pushed by groups like:

>the United Nations
>the World Economic Forum
>the Trilateral Commission
>the Rockefeller Foundation
>the Open Society Foundation
>the Royal Institute on International Affairs
>the Bilderberg Society
>the Ford Foundation
>the Carnegie Foundation
>the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
>the Democratic Party
>the House of Rothschild
>the House of Windsor
>the CEOs of the major Western (liberal-leaning) mainstream news sources such as the New York Times, CNN, the Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, etc.

and the like, and just find endless interconnections, as well as, of course, endless claims by them that, “There’s no conspiracy here. We’re just friendly people doing this all for your own good. Nothing sinister about us.” I’m being cliched right now and writing in the vein of Alex Jones, because the cliches are right and Jones actually overall has more valid points about the so-called globalist agenda than he does make invalid points. You can laugh at me or point out instances of Jones being a buffoon, the Sandy Hook scandal and the like, but it still wouldn’t overall prove me wrong.

>>19295003
Political correctness, idpol, and, once again, what is called “cultural Marxism” is already the start of the dystopia, the long march through the institutions. Some people get their panties up in a bunch when I compare what’s happening to crypto-communism. I’m not an expert political theorist. You could even call it neo-fascism if you wanted to — neo-fascism which ironically hides behind a cult of justice for the victims, minorities, and the oppressed.

>you’re a pseud who just says and cherrypicks whatever suits your agenda, anon

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds,” as Emerson put it. You could call it whatever the hell you want, or even deny it exists — but we all know the West is not like it was decades ago, and we all know politicians and bankers meet in hidden rooms to coordinate certain things and push certain agendas.

>> No.19295127

>>19295106
>the House of Windsor
You realize they are literally just the British Kardashians right?