[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 5 KB, 225x225, write.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18465839 No.18465839 [Reply] [Original]

don't think. just hop the fuck in here and write something

>> No.18465843

op is a tranny

>> No.18465859

>>18465843
aren't we all

>> No.18466003

>>18465839
I am not, then.

The fuck?

>> No.18466032

>>18465859
so true

>> No.18466039

bigga nigga

>> No.18466089

Dubs

>> No.18466106
File: 81 KB, 1200x675, Screenshot Young Thug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i miss my ex
i should get a job
instead of posting on /lit/ i should be learning python
or reading anything.
im going to cape cod this weekend with friends kinda hyped
will i ever move out of my parents house.

>> No.18466146

>>18465839
I want to define God as something that can create something from nothing but there are too many examples of Gods that fall outside of that definition for it to be worth using. I find most of the traits of Godhood as being too close to something humans might eventually obtain, I want the concept of God to never be obtainable by human life

>> No.18466255

my life's bad but at least im not >>18466106

>> No.18466263

>>18465839
these threads are for faggot losers

>> No.18466305
File: 15 KB, 600x508, 1623870245712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I didn't study at all
Still passed with flying colours
What's the point of universities again?

>> No.18466352

The currency is going to going to zero value
The military can no longer win a war
Schools are ideological indoctrination prisons
Universities are antiwhite madrasas
Politicians work for themselves and for Israel
More than half of people believe in "news"
Women are all fat whores who kill babies
Blacks are allowed to burn, loot, and murder
Jews run very industry and nobody can talk about it
White men are demoralized hopeless drunks
Floods of immigrants browned the country forever
People forget historical events beyond 3 weeks ago
Homosexuality is state-supported
A pedophilic cult occupies the highest rungs of power
9/11 was an intelligence operation to manufacture consent
The air, food, and water is all poisoned
Nobody cares

>> No.18466454

I have been wondering why it's so hard sometimes to create anything. Out of many complicated schizo theories it does come down to a depression vs. expression duality.

I think depression manifests inside of us as traumas. These traumas are repressed energies that only seek to perpetuate themselves. With enough of them the entire person is brought down to a depressed state.

The only way out of this depressed state is to release the traumas causing it. The only way to do that is through doing the opposite of what brought them there, which was resistance. The opposite of resistance is acceptance.

To accept and release the traumas it must be on a bodily as traumas do not act on the level of the intellect. This involves becoming aware of your body starting with its center at the base of the spine.

You have the ability to activate certain parts of the body by breathing into them, especially if the breathing is done with deep breaths along with pauses between the inhales and exhales.

With enough exploration one will find many parts of their bodies have been blocked off and in a form of stasis. These can be easier to spot when certain stimuli are present - music, people, situations that are relevant to the person's traumas. Memories can be extremely useful. Emotion itself is the most powerful thing to dive into.

To detraumatized person will find themselves more expressive, happier, and more fulfilled with life. They will have a light feeling about them (in multiple senses of the world) and life will have a certain ease. This is from the compounded effects of trauma release. The most recognizable sign a trauma has been released is a feeling of lightness and relief.

>> No.18466986

>>18465839
if you tell me not to think how am i supposed ot come up with something to write

>> No.18467000

>>18466986
You just go off, king

>> No.18467019

niggeerrrrr stole my purse when i got out of the hearse because im a dead man i do what i can then i die again

>> No.18467028

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>> No.18467039
File: 1.56 MB, 480x300, 1571262090587.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18465839
fucking fanny tight and needy
craves my cock and balls and seedy
but I cannot become hard
for there are gyppos in my yard

>> No.18467042

>>18466986
wu wei retard

>> No.18467058

I am on the precipice of breakdown. I am either going to become renowned at my instrument or give it up entirely. I am quite good and that's it so far, every 2 days I flip from whitepill to blackpill. I will never be able to provide for a family following my passion authentically

>> No.18467061

>>18466352
You're very delusional nigger. There's a reason why nobody talks about it, because it's not real. Get off /pol/ and talk to some normies.

>> No.18467067

>>18467058
There is a way. You just have to find it.

>> No.18467091
File: 6 KB, 178x264, Claude Gauvreau.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Epoustouflante pistache perlante,
Du gland au flanc, du blanc des bancs.
Je te deguste le buste.
Je viens dans le vent.

>> No.18467103

>>18467058
music is for hippy faggots . give up nigger

>> No.18467116

>>18467061
Cope

>> No.18467122
File: 519 KB, 966x912, 1621996607371.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18467067
I will. I will.

>>18467103
I'm gonna forcefully floss your teeth with my pubes

>> No.18467136

>>18467122
my teeth are extremely close together and i can't even floss with dental floss, let alone pubic hairs.

>> No.18467157
File: 157 KB, 800x800, 62318.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18467136
don't worry, we'll use some of my thin pubes: they range from tiny razor-like wires to thick coils, not unlike pic related

I feel you, my teeth are also very condensed in my mouth and the few times I've flossed have been exceptionally uncomfortable. stay strong :(

>> No.18467164

>>18467039
based

>> No.18467172

>>18466106
Get over her, shes just as unique and special as everyone else
Get a job
Read something if you want
Make serious plans in terms of your future career or finances if you don't want to be homeless when your parents die
>>18466146
Don't want to be a God?
>>18466305
To get a piece of paper that makes it easier to get a job you probably won't like
>>18467058
You absolutely can
Go to local shows and get familiar with all the musicians there
Join or start a group and do gigs
Don't know about "providing for your family" but you can make a good chunk of money every Friday / Saturday night doing it
Good luck

>> No.18467191

>>18467157
i just gave up on trying to floss because any time i do i have to press so hard to get it through my teeth i end up slamming it into my gums and cutting them up, so it's healthier to not do it at all. i just brush very meticulously .

>> No.18467213

I lay on the bed, imagining that I had the biggest penis in the world. It was fully erect, and so big as to fill a house. It carried enough weight that a swing of it left or right would knock out a large group of people. It was not pride that I felt, but power, even though there were no reasonable use for a member of such size and magnitude, except as, say, a battering ram, or a flotation device, which come to think of it would probably hold as many persons as a small boat. I imagined my penis growing indefinitely, filling the whole world and all of space. There would be no place left for others, they all being pushed aside or crushed, until at last the penis came against the very bounds of the cosmos, or if our universe is finite but unbounded, it came against itself, leaving nothing in the world by my surging manhood. Then I, virtually a monad, an absolute unity, would exist forever as the sole being.

>> No.18467246

i dont have a job and i dont want one
fuck jannies
im depressed

>> No.18467283

>>18465839
I wish I had the motivation to turn all my ideas into reality

>> No.18467426 [DELETED] 

>>18465839
‘So what DO you do with a drunken sailor?’ That was the type of thing that Billy-Bob used to ask me when we were gunning down in Idaho, lounging off the back of a pick-up truck in our scrappy nylons and smoking Marlboros like they were cocktail toothpicks stuck up a chink’s asshole. It was back then that the sky was acid green with lurid violet strips — those Billy-Bob guessed were the sulphur residues from the Ford factory where his Uncle Randolph was Floor Manager (having his bloated, greasy hands on the cat-o-nines so to speak) — and we thought the Boogeyman was round the back of every truck stop. We skipped and jived those routes like giant kangaroos playing hopscotch, and at times we thought we were the only ones in the world who knew. But we didn’t ever figure out what to do with a drunken sailor, Billy-Bob and I.

>> No.18467445

>>18465839
I’m boutto drive home and finish and apology letter to this gril i like too much to try for a second shot. the adderall courses through my veins, the phets. I have broken off the illuminated shard and become myself according to the vadanta and communed with my past lives to achieve total consciousness in this moment. Infinite paths behind and before me but only one leads to me dicking down this cute genius girl with the sultry eyeliner and a double stem major who talks really fast. Last night I listened to the playlist she made me for the first time and it had a pulse to it, a life-blood. I will seize her and ascend to the heavens in this life on this earth. If I pull this off, humanity can save itself because our many children and their descendants will usher in a new springtime with an ur-kultur template the lower beings can stick to like moths to a bug zapper. I will save this earth, with my pen and my cock, in that order. You all will thank me if I succeed. And if I fail the nearest ditch will be the only one to know I existed after I turn to vapors and those who knew me follow shortly.

>> No.18467457

I'm full of a guilty lonesomeness.
But I'll go look at some minerals and gyms this weekend.
If I can make myself wake up, that is.
I now know that I'm the one in the family who has to come through someday to give them grandchildren, and that seems no more unmanageable than any other expectation I set myself in silence.

>> No.18467461

>>18467213
Thank you

>> No.18467470
File: 15 KB, 652x470, images (4) (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18465839
Probably one of the most masterful and funny things I wrote:
>Some things will remain callous and indifferent: the nothingness preceding our existence, the infinite that hides under our fragile mortality, and the bosom of a woman; no matter how hard you stare at it, it won't jump into your hand, and rest softly there.

>> No.18467482

>>18466146
Interesting. Maybe the reason you don’t want humans to achieve it is because if they did it’d mean something as terrible as humanity could have created this world, and where does that leave us? fucked.
>>18466352
all true, but i’ve met a lot of smart, ambitious people who do care in recent days. whitepilling. someone, somewhere, will outlast the madness. i’ve seen people i didn’t even know could exist this past half-year. and knowing they’re out there gives me hope and lifts me up.
>>18467028
>>18467039
based
>>18467058
extremely based. it’s good to talk to other musicians some, i think. it’s a more collaborative discipline than you would think.
>>18467246
yeah. been there

>> No.18467733

>>18467470
titty

>> No.18467790

I would certainly be misunderstood if I admitted that an important facet of manhood consists in the recognition that women can actually be raped at any time. Notice I did not say 'should', but rather 'could'. But all sex in the animal kingdom is practically rape -- who will say otherwise? -- and with man rape no doubt predominates throughout history; which feminist will say that it does not? Nay, they will be eager to say so. But what is called consensual sex, most people will acknowledge that this is effete and hardly natural. Every man and woman who experiences the real dynamic of sexual intercourse will be able to admit, at least to themselves, that 'acknowledged rape' is the more fitting term. That sort of permissible sex, or that which transpires during a marriage, overseen and claimed in the name of the Father, is a different matter from what is today referred to as 'consensual sex', which apparently needs no sanction from a father, real or divine.

But what do I mean that acknowledgment of the possibility of rape is an important facet of manhood? Why should a man not recognize his own power? Else women tower over him or at least appear to him as equals, when in fact the imbalance of sexuality is so profound that only the obstinate blockheadedness of the modern 'man' can convince himself otherwise. And this blockheadedness is just the symptom of the failure of man to come to the cognition of his power over women, his power and indeed predisposition to rape. This possibility ought to be so sobering as to awaken a man to profound introspection. He ought to see that he could in nowise consider such a being as woman as an equal, not more than an armed man and a child.

>> No.18467808

Why the hell do all booktubers stick strictly to physical books; I guess, if you're rich enough, you can afford to buy tons of books even if you don't plan on keeping them but still

is it just for looks? Like they have to have a physical copy of what they're reading to show off?

>> No.18467815

Clown world is so tiresome

>> No.18467832

How can our people be defeated? For thirty-one years we have fought you, you have your half-million soldiers, but we have our unbroken people, who for those thirty-one years have lit the cauldron of the valley under your untold masses, so that eventually it will become unbearable, and you shall leap from the valley and run away to the Ganges with your tail between your legs like a wounded stray.

>> No.18467868

>>18465839
and so I would tear the fabric off the walls of your mind if I had the opportunity. Strip you of those barriers you create for yourself. Putting up psychic plaster will make you feel safer now, and will keep you warm and comfortable and ignorant for the forseeable future. If I had it my way, I'd rip you from that place you call "home" and thrust you on your own personal terra incognita, somewhere you would and will never know otherwise, like a second birth, you would be re-"thrusted" into the world and required to build up your own mind from the foundation. If you met anyone you'd have to learn their language. If you wanted to participate in their culture, you'd have to follow their rules. If you wanted to live happily, you'd have to accept their morals. You'd end up just as you are now. Miserable and a bit happy. But this time you wouldn't have the illusion that boredom is of the same type for all peoples.

>> No.18467877

>>18467790
go outside

>> No.18467919

(ESL warning)
i feel as if the act of thinking about ones own thoughts is inherently pataphysical and allows one to use the mind as a sort of sandbox. This ties in neatly with Dürrenmatts drama-theory

>> No.18467923

>>18465839
I want to kill myself, life is fraught..

>> No.18467946

EEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH I DESPERATELY NEED TO CUM INSIDE A PUSSY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.18467951

>>18467919
>pataphysical
Explain the meaning of this word

>> No.18467971

Im defintely racist, just more of the why the fuck did we even bother with these retards kind

>> No.18467974

>>18465839
Let's say you want to know when your friend will arrive.

To speed up the perception of time, you flip a coin.

"When I toss this into the air, it will come down heads."

The outcome is immediate.

To slow down the passage of time, you flip it.

"When I see this head, it will come down tails."

The outcome is delayed.

"Why is it taking so long?

I feel like my friend is never going to arrive."

As I ran the length of the path, I was feeling impatient.

I had seen nothing on the other side.

>> No.18468046

Who shall know grand designs,
if not through idea and deed?
Who shall sit the starry throne,
if not him who weds the pair?

>> No.18468109
File: 323 KB, 517x571, Inahat1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. “Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.” He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores. The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person, and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep, preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions. Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope. I am still a little afraid of missing something if I forget that, as my father snobbishly suggested, and I snobbishly repeat, a sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth.

>> No.18468114
File: 368 KB, 792x660, Inahat2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And, after boasting this way of my tolerance, I come to the admission that it has a limit. Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don’t care what it’s founded on. When I came back from the East last autumn I felt that I wanted the world to be in uniform and at a sort of moral attention forever; I wanted no more riotous excursions with privileged glimpses into the human heart. Only Gatsby, the man who gives his name to this book, was exempt from my reaction — Gatsby, who represented everything for which I have an unaffected scorn. If personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures, then there was something gorgeous about him, some heightened sensitivity to the promises of life, as if he were related to one of those intricate machines that register earthquakes ten thousand miles away. This responsiveness had nothing to do with that flabby impressionability which is dignified under the name of the “creative temperament.”— it was an extraordinary gift for hope, a romantic readiness such as I have never found in any other person and which it is not likely I shall ever find again. No — Gatsby turned out all right at the end; it is what preyed on Gatsby, what foul dust floated in the wake of his dreams that temporarily closed out my interest in the abortive sorrows and shortwinded elations of men.

>> No.18468118

Niggers. My worst enemy. I despise niggers. I wish niggers all dead. Why did God create niggers? Why does he hate his chosen people so? I will never forgive him for this.

>> No.18468154

>>18466305
Same here. What do you study?

>> No.18468174

Ive fallen in love for the first time in my life.
And it's over an online girl.
We chatted for more than 10 hours the first time we met (today)
I have been in relationships.

>> No.18468213

>>18468174
nice anon. i hope continue to feel good

>> No.18468225

shit i fucked it damn DAMN

>> No.18468227
File: 97 KB, 600x532, e8c5aceeedf18ea422eb9a7898f9bc72.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18465839
I am sad. I wish I could be better. But my heart is a lead stone, weighing me down. I don't want to give up, but I don't want to go forward either. I dont know. I cant know. I wont know.
I hate that I think about myself so much.

>> No.18468270

>>18468227
im sorry to hear that anon. I hope you can feel better in the future

>> No.18468280

I'm reading don Quixote and I'm 250 pages in and for the first 230 or so I was like alright this is entertaining and nicely written but not really like compelling or especially interesting but damn it just got good, real curious to see what comes.

>> No.18468285

>>18468280
is it an easy read?

>> No.18468291

>>18466352
Based and, unfortunately, red pilled.
Nice summary of the current status.

>> No.18468300

>>18465839
There is nothing but mind, matter, and reason. Refute me

>> No.18468308

>>18468285
Definitely a page turner, and the vocabulary isn't especially difficult.

>> No.18468315

Earl Boykins was a professional basketball player.

>> No.18468417

cheff cheff swim dip man down make him drown in his blood

>> No.18468429

>>18468280
It is such a great book. Just wait until you get to Part 2. What translation are you reading?

>> No.18468447

I drive chewing meat carrying human feet green with spots, find the eighth body put it in my trunk make it home; the rotten skulls on my waterbed, her arms in the freezer, I grab an icicle make a drink go to the club three girls look at me so I steal their keys find their apartment leave carrying body parts, find a rat throw it at a girl throw acid on her stomach take her car to buy incense for the bone smells in the air conditioner vents.

>> No.18468578
File: 495 KB, 1000x1263, 9189082f4804c1ab16e77d2cfe8d09d4_XL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You disgusting, vile pagans of the internet. I could make you believe anything if i slapped a jews face on it. "oh, christianity is jewish, Jesus was a jew!" you howl for the hundredth time in the thousandth thread. How could you deny anything other than the truth that christianity in its unsubverted form is one of the greatest anti-semite forces in all of history. How could you deny that christian Rome persecuted and slaughtered jews, that multiple catholic saints published works condemning the jew, that protestant reformers published works against the jew and expelled them on Martin Luthers suggestion, that the vatican supported Hitlers campaign and helped nazis escape persecution through the ratlines at the end of the war? You know they lie of your people and your causes yet believe they tell truths of the christian faith? have you considered that maybe christianity in the last 60 years are wrong about their faith as they cannot reconcile it with modern neoliberal social standards? and what of modern paganism? A bunch of alt slut witch larpers and fat powerlifters who watch youtube videos about vikings sometimes. You dont practice your doctrine or know your theology, you just want to grasp your narrow view of white identity that you hold because you saw kike memes on /pol/ that showed it to you. Instead of a rational hatred of jewish supremacy you let it consume you and now your dogmatic and blind hatred of them has left you yet still a slave to them, I could pay shills to spam memes about hitler that said hes a jewish controlled op plant because he helped established modern israel and was used to delegitimize nationalism for almostna century and you would believe it because you are a blind rabid dog. Christ is king, Odin gulped semen and his followers made horses fuck their wives. faggots.

>> No.18469437

>>18466352
the world has never been better
it will keep getting better
you will be left behind as you are to lazy to try
lament

>> No.18469470

>>18465839
Kinky kinky stinky minky. My dad is a born again diefenbaker. Let me show you a card trick. I can make this pencil disappear. Jokering. You said don't think just hop. Here you go, friendo.

>> No.18469736

Life is in ruins. The outcomes are mediocre. Time flutters bye. Rain comes and goes. The weather is sunny now cloudy later. The leaves sparkle with the wind. Trees swerve to and fro. Mother is cooking rice. Where will I be tomorrow? Where willl we be a thousand years from now?

>> No.18469740

>>18465839
I am a salty egg in need of cigarettes
I hope this line waits not to ever yet
A craving is what I desire
A first smoke, lifes spice is what I require
Tobacco fuel me and give me life
Yes, give me give me that great old spice
Nothing more or beyond complex
Teller give me, cigarettes

>> No.18469745

Writing for television seems like a job that's hard as fuck to get but will be hell when/if I actually get it.

>> No.18469747

>>18469740
Thou smoke ciggies
The smoke flutters by
Them carcinogens
Say lungs bye bye

Oh but everybody die!
Yes fag but not like
A ventilated youngun
Inside a hospital hall
Waving bye bye
To dear life
All because couldnt say no
To a smoke tonight
Faggot got cancer
Heres what i say
Bye bye. Bye bye.

>> No.18469751

>>18469437
Cope

>> No.18469756

>>18468280
I'm at like the same spot as you
>that part where he makes the elixir from salt and oil and he and Sancho start barfing it up in each other's faces
Felt like weird modern shock humor compared to everything before and after it.

>> No.18469760

I honestly don't know why I ever cared about the opinion of anyone here. I go to any thread and I just say to myself "what a bunch of fucking retards"

>> No.18469763

>>18469760
Those threads were all mirrors

>> No.18469765

>>18469747
Now in Hell we ponder mistakes
Perhaps I shouldnt have taken the apple and ate
Trash for trash thats what I wanted
Instead I found my own life stunted
In this hospital now I die
I suppose its time to say goodbye
A cigarette filled the void, or so I hoped
Instead it suffocated me like noose tied rope
Now Im thinking of the next one and thereafter
As it hangs me from the rafters
Mind gone to its grasp, weak was I
Hope I have time for a ciggy, before I die.

>> No.18469789

>>18469765
A poem about galileo

The earth was a flat disc until
The faggot gallileo
"No it round from tonight"
Retard priests defending discly earth
Went on a tirade
"Fucking faggot now you will die"
Oh but Gallileo smirks
I fight for truth, that be I
1000 years later:
Gallileo a God, the church complete
Homo in disguise.

>> No.18469803

>>18469789
A poem about the french revolt

I am sade
A degenerate who let all the serfs fly
I am rousseau
I believe all earthlings equal before sky
I know none other
Because all were faggots who believed
That a degenerate nigger/cracker
Should vote rightly
To whichever other faggot
Convinces them
World will be better from tonight
And they believed

>> No.18469824

>>18469803
A poem about pride month

I am gay and take dicks up my ass
Oh yes he says! I am very proud of it.
"Do you support pride month anon?"
"No" I reply.
A tirade of faggots after me.
I run, grab a gun Rittenhouse style.
Shoot these mfers in their cocks.
Ruin pride month for the world after tonight.

No more pride month honey.
But beings gays proud of their heritage-
Taking dicks up their ass and charging money

From this year on
Shoot all the gays
Burn the rainbow
"Sorry Honey"

>> No.18469873
File: 394 KB, 802x722, your meds.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18466352

>> No.18469916

>>18469873
Cope

>> No.18469999

>>18469437
how you gonna do all that (it will keep getting better) without fossil fuels huh snowflake?
if you think our current way of life can continue indefinitely--growth of population, growth of consumption, growth of pollution--then you're going to be in for a real treat, soon enough.

>> No.18470277

>>18467061
most of what he said is true though, it's just simplified and requires a certain degree of reading to fill in his blanks. "Jews run every industry" is a bit of a stretch, but any impartial observer can see their level of state influence--Janet Yellen, Ben Bernanke, Alan Greenspan, Robert Rubin, Hank Paulson, Steve Mnuchin, Henry Kissinger, Jared Kushner. just a few easy names off the top of my head in no particular order. then there's the fact that one of, if not the most powerful lobby in USA is AIPAC
Also, wars aren't always for winning, rather for protecting certain business interest's and for profiteering; see "War is a Racket" by Smedley Butler

>> No.18470293

>>18465839
Without fossil fuels industrialized society dies; with fossil fuels the environment, in it's current state, dies--inevitably taking us with it.
An exponential growth system means "green energy" can't ever keep up, since there is a substantial amount of effort/energy to actually produce panels and turbines

>> No.18470373

>>18467213
Funniest shit I've read in the past weeks thanks anon

>> No.18470423

>>18466352
I can still go to the store and buy food.
The military can easily send in drones and missiles to kill any shishkabob it wants.
Schools provide education to those who want to be educated.
Universities help people find jobs for a future career.
Politicians, yeah fuck politicians.
Fuck the news, plenty of people know that shit isn't helpful or necessary.
Not all women are fat whore, but a lot of them are fat whores.
Anyone can burn, loot, and murder.
What difference does it make if they're Jewish or not? The media industry is garbage anyway and will continue to be.
Not all white men are demoralized or hopeless, but there are plenty of that case.
Not sure how to take the immigrants, probably not that great.
People are always talking about history.
True.
Maybe so, but what difference does it make for your life on a regular basis?
They were two buildings knocked down 20 years ago, boo hoo.
I'm still breathing, drinking, eating.
I care.

>> No.18470451
File: 99 KB, 715x715, 1623760065104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

4chan is taking a toll on my health.

In other news I've rediscovered the goodness of Chipotle Tabasco sauce, the mowing must be done and feathered T. rexes remain a speculation based on feathered relatives.

>> No.18470489

my asshole burns and itches
like the gates of a fiery inferno

so i put ice cubes in my butt crack
the spirit of hyperborea quells the flames

every night before bed
to take the edge off

>> No.18470670

Something.

>> No.18470675

I've finally stopped playing video games every day and suddenly I realize that I've spend the last 4 years doing practically nothing, I feel ashamed and like a husk of a human being. All it required for me to feel like a living human being is to only use the PC for two hours a day and leave it otherwise. Why is this extremely obvious reality so hard to grasp?

>> No.18470747

>>18470675
you did nothing in the real world; but in the virtual world you were whatever you needed to be, to satisfy yourself.
listen provided you produce at least one thing of value (artist/writer as the simplest, easiest example) then why concern yourself over playing vidya? the world is turning to shit anyway--i've got copious sources if you want them--so why feel like you are "doing practically nothing"

>> No.18470784

>>18470747
But I wasn't satisfied at all. Life felt completely empty, but I couldn't escape it. It isn't even about doing something valuable because I'd most likely die irrelevant, and that's okay. It's simply about doing what you enjoyed. And I didn't.

>> No.18470867

damn. sitting next to you makes me feel dead, even sex isn't great anymore. i don't know how to break up with you because i care about your feelings too much
-normie

>> No.18471096

>>18468227
I feel those words. I think mainly for me it is a lot of repressed anger. How are you supposed to fix emotional issues if you don't think about yourself fren? Don't hate it.

When I'm sad, I remember my belief that sad people deserve compassion, and then remember that I am also a human who is very capable of being compassionate with my sad self, and I start with that.

We're not in a universe that lets us stop going forward.

>> No.18471108

>>18465839
I hate all women, useless whores. I can only spare my mom, sister, grandma and aunt.

>> No.18471434

what shall i write miso soup i go out with parents in a week eat at restaurant write this is insane i have to pay my study thing the thing you know the reciet no the stuffi have to pay to be able to attent university i have bill and debt and i have to pay it but if i dont eat that much ik can maybe not have to work and still get to not have to live with my parent i am failing i have to retake certain courses at least i got a nice book today it has a lot ot hink about miso soup i am so retarded i have a cork and letters and i dont think what is this 4 chan a fork telephone which ahs pornography that is such a moot i dont know listen to music wirting is hard i dont know whic hit will be i mango and i am cleaning i have to clean

>> No.18471471

>>18465839
smokin up on this dank ass cat piss
catch me with the bow and arrow loaded like katniss (katniss)
i cannot read yes my brain is a walnut
penis cocaine marijuana straight like a pond duck

>> No.18471536

>>18470784
to clarify, I said "producing something of value"; value can mean anything that you either take personal pride in (like creating a book collection of all the types of butterflies), or is a means for which you use for survival and/or prosperity

>> No.18471570

sneed lmao

>> No.18471574

>>18465839
Sneed.
n
e
e
d

>> No.18471692

>>18467058
nigger just shut the fuck up and write your symphony already. you can do it

>> No.18471736

>>18469745
How are you going about the process?

>> No.18474054

>>18471536
Fair enough

>> No.18474081

>>18465839
basdblaso;l lllllllll blurp

>> No.18474088

>real threads with actual discussion get purged
>this is still up
/lit/ is fucking shit now

>> No.18474117

>>18467445
Lmao, women do not experience love in the same way as men, investing yourself in them is pointless.

>> No.18474135

>>18474088
fuck you asshole, im the OP. im still reading this shit
fuck you

>> No.18474481

hrrrrnnNGGHGHGUUU UGH UGH AAA!!!

>> No.18475380

>>18465839
there is a crashing seed that is billowing throught the dirt oh my god everyone come and dig it out we must not let it take root dig dig dig

>> No.18475738

>>18468429
Grossman.
>>18469756
That was pretty good, I'm a bit further along. The plot thickens drastically.

>> No.18475753

>>18465839
It was.. a Winter's day? No, on a Summer's eve, Eve of summer's, Day of winter's, cringe of Tuesday's, based of Wednesdays, enveloping postcard like an opening boob, black darkness evolving womb.

>> No.18475983

I'm stupid and don't listen
I hate the sessions
What are you going to do me now you blind minddoctor
Poke me with your cane once or twice demonstrate, masturbate
I'm stupid and deserve punishment
The room is spinning, it's coming
A finale, the end again, I'm going to vomit
Legs are gone and I'm on my knees
The mind doctor peers down on me
I'm stupid and lonely
She says lets talk about something more fun now shall we?
I can't vomit, my hands are shaking
I can't vomit

>> No.18476267
File: 421 KB, 951x1280, 7CB7B5F3-BA02-462E-AB13-08AB247C8BD4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For those who missed it, now in easy to repost sizes

>> No.18476273
File: 945 KB, 1668x2249, E01D3E80-4701-4374-954E-8B00F741FBFC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18476280
File: 731 KB, 1620x2153, F6AF2482-AF96-4442-870C-F37417DB77B9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18476286
File: 640 KB, 1609x2241, 4FE2CB20-FAEB-480A-BCDF-DAFB54C9E688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18476293
File: 890 KB, 1605x2257, CAF98D48-A720-444B-ACD2-25F49F73A36E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18476298
File: 830 KB, 1585x2252, C7A2302A-3848-444C-94C0-AB7CDD928736.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18476302
File: 2.14 MB, 1544x2300, 0912B1B1-6A75-4215-81EF-C93C6E44FB49.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18476305 [DELETED] 

>>18476267
Butterfly, you don't like those more than you like me right? :3

>> No.18476309
File: 997 KB, 1668x2244, F86DAB6E-9271-4BF3-99FD-3A0748475B10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Reposting the first one because it got crunched a little. This claims to be 9MB at this size

>> No.18476317
File: 85 KB, 500x333, 1570654637980.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18476267
>>18476273
>>18476280
>>18476286
>>18476293
>>18476298
>>18476302
Very nice

>> No.18476322

>>18476305
I hate you and your act. I don’t want you typing to me ever again. I don’t want to type anything back to you. Shut the fuck up.

>> No.18476323

>>18465859
>>18465843
I'm not trans, I just wanna be cute

>> No.18476344

>>18466305
Fuck all of them.
>>18465839
Someday I'll see my love ones shiver and pass on, to the next stage, that last for eternity. Our cells that once worked in unison to provide compassion and joy shiver, to become food for worms. yet, I know it's a price to pay for life: Many lives have ended on my hand, many torture to my fellow man are from my hubris. Dreamless nights I and my loved ones get make up for all the ones we cost through existence. I only wish my existence, in life and death, can inspire hope and unison, to prevent more comas and dreamless days.
>>18466106
>instead of posting on /lit/ i should be learning python
Ew programming is a faggots job. If you really want to, >>>/g/ can provide some resources: it's a cesspool of the worse shit in the world and I genuinely think it's the worse board on 4chan, but it's web dev general (>>>/g/wdg) can provide some resources on learning web development. In case you need to cheat on a CSV, >>>/g/82105964 (>>>/g/82105964 if I get the back quoting right, yea) can provide some insight.

>> No.18476346 [DELETED] 

>>18476322
Butterfly, sometimes you need to listen to vocaroo. This is one of those times.

https://voca.ro/11YLmlKNgSWM

:3

>> No.18476357

>>18465839
my body a slave to my mind
my mind a bodily thing
does it not make one wonder
of the very nature of being?

>> No.18476368
File: 805 KB, 990x733, whowillwin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18476346
>>18476322
This little saga is one of the more interesting things to happen in the /lit/ community as of late. I am interested to see where it goes

>> No.18476518

I am lost

>> No.18476533

I wonder when I will die.

>> No.18476617

The world is square. Fourteen thousand antelopes congregate in a tiny circle outside for reasons unknown to god. I have a left hand. The force of speed instantiates contact within the former head of the monk of Tibet. Have you heard of the song that resounds within the cave? There is no help. The dark encroaches in areas in which it cannot exist, yet it exists in ways that we are not capable of perceiving. Half of nothing is everything. Everything is the taste of butterflies within a void of endless centripetal force. Do not engage with that which presents its back in a non-threatening manner, lest you become one with the philosophy that created its cursed existence. Run. Run. Run. Stop. Beyond the seventh road is a spring of cool water. Drink but do not swallow. Four years ago I was not. Great things come to those who wait, whether they want them or not. They are here. Can you hear them? My head. The cracks in my head. They are pouring out. All of them. Hello. How are you? A crayon is a door to another world, yet we grant them to children who will open these doors and let in things that should not be given access to our world. Our world? My world? Your world? Do we own this world? Is this even the right world? Or did we come from another one? I hear a sound. I hear it. I hear it. I don't know what it is, but it's outside my door. I hear it. It isn't knocking. It's just walking around. The door is still closed. Please stay closed. The sound has stopped. It didn't leave, it just stopped. Is it still there? I can't look. I can look, but I don't want to. I feel like something is watching me. Can it read what I'm writing? Does it know that I'm writing about it? Does it know that I know that it's here? I started writing a bunch of nonsense at first, but I'm actually scared now. I seriously feel like something is very wrong. I don't know if I should stop writing. I don't know what I'll do when I stop. I can't go out. I can't sleep. I don't know. Please help. You can't really help, can you? Even if I post this, you aren't here. You probably aren't here. If you were here you wouldn't be any better off than I am. Don't come. I feel it. I don't know what it is. It feels like something crawling on me. Not like an insect, but something. Not on me. In me? Under the skin. It doesn't hurt, but I feel slightly sick. It doesn't hurt, but it's unpleasant. I don't know what it means. I don't know what will happen now. I don't even know how much of this is real. Maybe I'm imagining it. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and realize that it was all a dream. Maybe. But right now. Right now my head is foggy. My thoughts are slowing down I think. I'm not sure how long I've been writing. My vision is kind of unfocused. I look down at my hands and they don't look like my hands. I'm typing. It's weird. I don't actually think about typing, but my hands are still doing it. Everything that I think. My hands? Whosever hands these are at least. I'm not actually afraid anymore.

>> No.18476620

Everything is fine.

>> No.18476818
File: 478 KB, 1920x2560, KIMG0023.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My life has become 2/3rds craftsmanshi. Paint upon leather, slag upon steel. The metal sings and I can feel the texture of each burn of the stinger, each twist of the brush. Were it not that I had found passion in the machinist toil and joy in art, no matter how fledgeling and amatuer, I would be a husk of a man.

>> No.18476950

>>18465839
If nuclear bombs drop while I'm at work I will call all the customers stupid and ugly

>> No.18476979
File: 43 KB, 400x286, Forsooth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wherefore to go thy westwinter blows?
Forsooth all shall hear the tell shepherd's song:
Where one and fall came north to see
The tithing marking took for thee;

Where sonder marbles gaze aloof
Towards shaking sorrows torn asunder;
Jovian's fair staff doth scoop
Away the tires of forrow plunder

Away, I seek, the dawning of the guile;
For six don ships breathe softly astern;
Where is the maiden life gave while?
Along aghast; a fairen mern.

Seek ye tree and hear the farrest;
Free the tea and shave the sorrow!
For what doth man except the tarrest?
Go forth adear, the same a morrow.

>> No.18476986

You are walking down a dark alleyway. You were walking down a dark alleyway. I have killed you and taken your wallet

>> No.18477029

>>18469824
A poem about niggers

Big nigger strut, big nigger walk
Big nigger never shut up, just talk and talk
Big nigger in the store, with his side whore
Baby mama showed up, shes having no more
Pull the nine, and set the record straight
Big nigger is about to star in a porno for libtard to masturbate
Big nigger has no cares, so big nigger litters
Big nigger gets a knee to the windpipe, and stirs up a whole lot of retarded college shitters

Now big nigger is dead, and nothing can be done
Except riot of course, and now new big niggers get to have big nigger fun

>> No.18477635

>>18465839
Human has been advancing too fast, everything was rushed inconsiderate to the side effects, we exist in a constant aftermath of new technology.
The rush of technology was caused by the rivalry of nations wanting to one up each other, now it's companies rushing to capitalize the market.
It is impossible to slow down.

>> No.18477798

confess your sins

>> No.18477810

>>18477635

you can blame everything on fossil fuels desu, without them, we'd still be in the 18th century in terms of technology.

>> No.18477816

You're mom

>> No.18477901

>>18477810
Black gold that blackened souls. Sounds cool.

>> No.18477916

>>18465839
poopy doopy

>> No.18477979

>>18465839
Why does my light keep running out of battery? Literally dies every 5 weeks
I don't even leave it on overnight
I mean i asked the question but its one of those questions where you already know the answer you just dont wanna admit it the reason that the light dies so quick is because i have to pay too much for security to come and spend 3 mins of whinging putting another dodgy one in just so I'll have light in my apartment for another five weeks they are the absolute fucking worst people in this entire apartment block whoever said service with a smile cos they definitely did not hear it i get the odd complaint from my boss saying i dont talk to my customers great because despite making a point of using kind words all of the time sometimes my "tone of voice sounds frustrated" but no fuck these cunts they don't even bother trying to watch their words at all i pay a really dumb price just to get a shitty lightbulb replacement which is so shit it cant be found anywhere else so you have to call them up and get them to help while you're being verbally abused by these installers for fuck knows what reason

>> No.18478016

>>18465839
I'm overwhelmed. I want to write, but can't. Even writing this is an escape, and this escape provokes more anxiety than joy at the thought that I can't write anything genuine, insightful or interesting compared to any other anonymous bout of diarrhea in this literary backwater.
See? The point proves itself.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

>> No.18478142

Yawning yawning yawning mmm toothphaste. I miss the grayons meme and coffee isn't good for you!

>> No.18478149

>>18478016
You are writing for (You)'s when you post here. Get a notebook and write what (You) want to write in it. The only way you can change is by literally beeeeee (You)r self

>> No.18478676
File: 64 KB, 800x609, 9E929974-0755-41F9-A193-E731661D9BD8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is the Write what's on your mind thread

>> No.18478996

niggers screaming and dying all around me as i swing the blade

>> No.18479017

i hope you all have wonderful days we're all gonna make it

>> No.18479311
File: 160 KB, 1000x750, 461965C8-93B7-433E-ADD4-1756F36A03AB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18479017
You too.

Gaw, nu-lit sucks ass, but it’s nice to see some civility

>> No.18479327

>>18465839
i hate summer. Its sweaty and gay. I want winter. Its snowy and also gay.

>> No.18479347

>>18465839
An eviscerated body falls next to me as some of the shrapnels burst through my left arm. I hiss in pain and reflexively reaches for some gauze, only to stop in my tracks to look at the dead man's face which seems oddly familiar at first, I immediately recognize the sergeant when I get closer and almost let out a scream. Abraham pats on my shoulder and points towards my cheesed-out arm, "It's fucked," he says with a glance, "It's fucked." We both get down at the same time, me to reach for the emergency supply of gauze next to my ankle and him to shield himself from loose bullets shot by panicking fresh meat fighting for their lives. My head feels numb and I can't help but think about how this nightmare has become part of my everyday life. I apply the gauze and wish to wake up. I can't move my arm and I'm not sure the nerves are connected anymore because I can only feel pain in my upper shoulder. Abe gets closer and applies a tourniquet to my upper arm as I try to get some of the bone splinters out of my lower elbow using my dirty fingers. "It's really fucked, huh," I mumble.

>> No.18479350

>>18479327
I prefer the colder seasons too.

>> No.18479526

>>18465839
niggers tongue my anus

>> No.18479600
File: 72 KB, 600x745, 13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18479327
Indian summer and autumn is where it's at you pleb.

>> No.18479783

>>18479600
Brehs.....

>> No.18479824

>>18479327
>>18479350
get fit and then you won't have to feel bad about walking around nearly naked, maybe then you'll enjoy the season more.

fuck, I love the heat. this is it, this is what weather is supposed to be like

>> No.18479866
File: 60 KB, 1372x772, cover4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18465839
The story of (the real) Dante's love for (the real) Beatrice has touched my heart. It sounds corny and dumb, but sharing the same sort of emotion and situation that this legendary Italian poet endured comforts me. It's always nice to discover you are not alone in what you experience, even when they're shared experiences with such distant figures.

>> No.18479878

>>18465839
hummina hummina moner

>> No.18479907
File: 909 KB, 990x688, image_2021-06-18_203754.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I really liked Scott Pilgrim vs The World. I watched it two days ago for the first time. The comics don't interest me (I barely watch movies, but when I do I usually go for something deeper or some classics), but I saw some things which went unexplained in the movie, like subspace and glow and how those affected Scott and his obsessions with Ramona, and why Ramona is the way she is, but I also feel that lack of those things made the story more about past traumas and relationships and how they affect us if we don't work on them. Who am I to say whether Scott and Ramona actually changed for the better at the end of the movie, maybe they we're right for each other all along, both of them were shitty during the movie.

>> No.18480119

i don't want to wageslave today i'm so tired and I hate life:C

>> No.18480149

>>18465839
First words that cane ot kind were "balls in my mouth"

>> No.18480151

i like images of fictional girls being tickled because I like to imagine I'm the girl being tickled mercilessly
I want to die

>> No.18480162

Evola is right. Man is evil. Isolation is better. Liberation fromt eh flesh is soon.

>> No.18480536

nigga buttcheeks

>> No.18480568

>>18465839
i feel lonely and melancholy but have too much social anxiety to reach out to anyone i know to do something.
i feel absolute dread at spending the summer alone again
it's all tiresome and i just want it to end someone help.

>> No.18481274

>>18465839
spotted spiral liason scar vore vroom room boom loom tomb doom june july jewish guy goy grey hey they you me i gastrointestinal seminal inseminate defenestrate dominican delusion derision deference hell-bent preference sentience syphillis sorghum sorta heliocentric creation gestation terrorism autism awareness conscious conscience science elaborate beeswax kerouac hacky-sack crackback take a lap lapdog laptop hotdog gamestop stop sign significant cerulean respite despite trite trillions drowned pavillion urdu quill cruella devil evil smegma magma magna carta

>> No.18481493

fallen days fallen nights time flies as it appears at night so long to a love never realized and hello to one you never wanted

it is the worst thing in the world to not be loved back but who will save them no one high sack

>> No.18481499

I have been tricked into posting in a "write what is on your mind" thread and I am not happy about it

>> No.18481590

Le Shiggy Donatello

>> No.18481853

>>18481499
Sorry to hear that anon

>> No.18481869

>>18465839
dig tha. you. vuboom vu vuboom vu

>> No.18482041

I've just received the equivalent of a first on my essay on the theme of loyalty in Othello and Pericles, meaning I've acheived a First in my degree overall. The marker said that he'd read few student essays as sophisticated as mine. I'm riding high at the moment.

>> No.18482316

>>18482041
Good to hear anon

>> No.18482351

Test

>> No.18482364

>>18479824
Naw, it’s not that. I hate the heat

>>18480119
I don’t want to either. I hate capitalism and it’s cucks

>> No.18482371

>>18471471
I liked that one.

>> No.18482374

>>18465839
egrergregreious

>> No.18482378

>>18470867
I was there.
If you REALLY deeply truly can't see yourself with that persona then leave.
Otherwise think really.hard and decide if you want to get out of that situation but remain with that person. It will take uncomfortable situations but you just need to speak your mind, I think.
I didn't and I regret it. I left because of what I now see in retrospect were small things. I could have talked through them. And then I'd have had a wife. Instead of being single at 30. Hm.

>> No.18483311
File: 163 KB, 562x562, smokin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I cum slow, I cum like a bomb
all that matters is that i do it to ur mom

>> No.18483318

>>18482316

>> No.18483560

>>18482364
you live in the wrong place or climate, then

>> No.18484345

Instead of doing the usual sadboy shit and writing something depressing and then killing myself I'm going to write something life affirming and then off myself

>> No.18484391

>>18465839
Minha vida é boa, sempre foi e continua sendo, mas ignorância também continua sendo uma benção. Eu acho.
Talvez esse tenha sido o meu "Roundabout".

>> No.18484398

>>18465839
You finished that dream, it's forever gone. What are you doing now, what are you grieving for? Hey, let that go! You don't know real suffering so why do you cry, stupid? It's in the past, in the past I say. Wake up!
But, the morning sun makes no difference. The dizzy spectacle of lights and shadows goes on...

>> No.18484467

>>18481493
>fallen days fallen nights time flies as it appears nigh so long a love never realized and hello to one never wanted
>it is the worst not be loved back but who will love then like that
FTFY

>> No.18484509

>>18484345
kek this is the idea i've had for a theatre play yesterday
main character ends the play with the most uplifting hopeful monologue and then shoots herself in the head

>> No.18484516

>>18484509
>>18484345
Already done by Mishima

>> No.18484533

>>18484516
Hello!? Basado Departamento!?!?

>> No.18484766

nigger

>> No.18484905
File: 20 KB, 355x355, 81qRINf3IwL._SY355_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I truly think that the emergence of Jeff Buckley is the most significant artistic 'event' of the last thirty years.

>> No.18484939

>>18484905
who?

>> No.18485177

>>18483560
No no, I’m fine. I just personally don’t care for the summer heat is all I’m saying.

>>18484905
He was alright.
>>18484939
Died in 97 much too early.

>> No.18485217

>>18484905
hey, you're allowed to think all kinds of silly things

>> No.18485423
File: 100 KB, 1223x391, Tumblr_l_854214662608670.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18485217

>> No.18485625

Ok, first words that come to my mind

Huntington xenon armpit dungheap shears young adult twat raft help seeing time render me about tinkering

Analyse my psyche freud

>> No.18485655
File: 232 KB, 1412x915, short demo for lit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18465839
fuck it, her is a little bit of a short story I'm working on. A bike mechanic accidentally gets caught up in a cooperate espionage thing. Near future. Feedback?

>> No.18485672

>>18485625
you're edgy and gay and try really hard to make others think that you're more intelligent than you are.

>> No.18485695

>>18485655
i like it but 'kage' is a bit too waifupilled

>> No.18485708
File: 524 KB, 1000x1000, IMG_0948.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18465839
>tfw no gf
5th lion

>> No.18485796

does anyone else have crippling social anxiety or is it just me?

how do i deal with this shit i feel so lonely.

>> No.18485892

>>18485796
>does anyone else have crippling social anxiety
Nobody ever.
>how do i deal with this shit
Have you tried anything so far? Talk to someone close. I'd personally 'force' you into social interactions, that's my favorite way of dealing with such problems, but still try to take it easy.
Go to a therapist, I dunno.

>> No.18486046
File: 108 KB, 601x601, comfy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18485695
Yeah he's japanese. I just googled names and picked one lol. Some for some other folk, his roomate Fatima for example. What kin of name would you suggest? The future here only has a few cities that are the hubs of the world population, mega cities. So it is very multiracial. it is a very "bladerunner" type deal, but without the flying cars and robots.

I appreciate the response tho. I'll take whatever feedback and advice I can get. I've never submitted anything anywhere. I just write, second guess, call it shit, and abandon it.

pic related. It feels kinda good to have someone read part of it. Like it doesn't only exist in my mind and in the ether and in the data of the internet. Now it exists in you. I might be retarded, but it feels meaningful to me.

>> No.18486082
File: 82 KB, 720x720, bladerunner society.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18485796
I learned to kinda disassociate and think of how absurd any and all situations are. To just be like "lmao this is fucking retarded" and move on. Like I'm a character in a show or something. Just play my part, whatever. Nothing will physically hurt me. Even if it does, whatever, it won't be that bad. Or it will, and you die. Ok, whatever. Ya know what I mean? Nothing really matters. It is all a comedy. Just try and enjoy the ride. Maybe your life will be a good one, maybe a mediocre one, maybe just a harrowing lesson for others of what not to do. It doesn't matter in the end. You played your part.

>> No.18486376 [DELETED] 
File: 132 KB, 671x825, FA00D59A-81B4-4A33-B4DE-06D28D2D9E1E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I sometimes just imagine God as being a Willard Wyard type of character. I know it’s blasphemous but it still happens when I’m angry.

https://callofduty.fandom.com/wiki/Willard_Wyler

>> No.18486454

>>18485892
i want to do something literally anything with someone i know but my hands literally start shaking when i even go to dm or message them to ask. i don't know what the fuck is wrong with me but i just feel isolated especially now in the summer. i really don't want to spend another summer alone

>> No.18486455

Typing with a Dvorak keyboard layout on mobile is very comfy. The alternating of thumbs as you type has an even greater ergonomic benefit on mobile... Truly amazing

>> No.18486458
File: 177 KB, 327x400, unnamed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18465839
I was hesitant to write something, but then I realized that was thinking

>> No.18486538

I have no idea what I'm talking about. I've worked so hard to learn English and I can barely write a sentence. There's a lot to read and learn and I don't even know the basics. I haven't read a book for years, even in my own language. I spend all my time on these fucking social networks watching trannys and pictures of memes. I want to talk about what I think about baudrillard, focault, chomsky and other postmodern authors, but I only know that they exist because I read about them on /lit/ and saw some yt videos. I'll be a stupid forever living in a shithole.

>> No.18486603

>>18485796
is this reddit? go see a psychiatrist you homo

>> No.18486636

>>18485796
Probably over 80% of regular users of this site have it

>> No.18487492

I was entranced and for once wrote something worth reading but everything disappeared because of a close tab shortcut. It's fucking depressing. I can't bring myself to write anything anymore. I guess the short excerpt will stay in the back of my mind forever, or at least until it's forgotten, now.

>> No.18487938 [DELETED] 

Okay.
I hate niggers. I hate niggers. I hate niggers. i hate niggers. I hate niggers. I hate niggers.
I hate niggers. I hate niggers. I hate niggers. i hate niggers. I hate niggers. I hate niggers. I hate niggers. I hate niggers. I hate niggers. i hate niggers. I hate niggers. I hate niggers.

>> No.18488298

>>18465839
doodoo nigga fart sex

>> No.18488330

I just watched milf porn until i busted my 8th nut today. My penis literally aches to tug and my foreskin is chafing because of the rubbing. But i can't stop. I won't stop.

>> No.18489144

BRAIN DAMAGE
BRAIN DANAGE BRAIN DAMAGE BRAIN DAMAGE

DONT DRINK THE WATER
DONT DRINK THE WATER DONT NK THE WATER

DONT LET THE KIDS DRINK

>> No.18489171

>>18482364
Same. I live pretty far north in ontario and the winters are great. Putting on elliott smith albums and going on walks at 5 when the sun is down and its -20 is great. Just a vibe.

>> No.18489949

I've had a professor who has taken quite an interest in my thoughts an opinions thus far, and I've been quite open and honest with him on these thoughts and opinions in a few recent emails. Trouble is I am quite far to the right of him. We just constantly talk past each other, act like we have a rapport when we really don't. I am embarrassed by each email I send to the man, and everything he says in response is equally embarrassing. I really don't know how to relate to people too different from me - but i suppose it is good to try and fail here so i know the contours of failure in the future if i ever want to open up again about being a junger reading, Heidegger thinking, card carrying internet schizocryptofascist.

>> No.18489957

>>18489949
Its impossible to fit into the current system when you're anything but an agent of it. It drove me insane. Apparently you're made of stronger stuff. Tough it out and be unapologetic. Maybe you can do some good.

>> No.18490304

>>18466352
this

>> No.18490319

>>18465839
OH GOD

>> No.18490336

>>18485796
>Think of the most turbo normie chad you can
>Act like that
It's that simple

>> No.18490339
File: 80 KB, 680x453, 1620765919071.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do I have to write? Can I just post this image. This is how my life is going atm.

>> No.18490376

something

>> No.18490415

The big beast swum about, and bared its great teeth, long frontal fangs aglimmer in the noon sun. He smiled. It had passed up an easy strike at him to present itself. Its instincts were clearly not good. A kept animal, bred for the gladiatorial matches, as opposed to a wild thing. Bred and trained more to put on a good show than to actually kill its prey.

So he indulged it, looping his long poleaxe in big arcs, careful to swing the great bit like an arcing comet. the massive edge of the poleaxe sang in the air as he twirled it, his own not-inconsiderable muscles working to speed the great long weapon through faster and faster arcs. The beast, with its long muzzle and its four heavy arms, followed the twirling bit. Like a cat following a shiny reflection along a wall. He took note of this, and dipped the poleaxe a bit as he twirled it, just to accentuate the way the sun sparkled.

The dazzle of bright reflection at last caught the beast's red eyes just too much. It lunged--

He swung the poleaxe up in an arc that split open the monster's entire front jaw. It howled and snarled. Another sign it was bred for show. Used to killing poor bastards from debtor's prison who had never held a sword in their life before it was thrust into their hands five minutes before entering the arena. It would have come at him from an angle, if it had been a true wild beast.

It howled and snarled with its ruined mouth, and it was really comically easy to come around it as it attempted to gather itself. And the poleaxe's own great reach and leverage made the killing blow simple. He brought the bit down and buried it in the back of the braincase, and the animal gave a pitiful gurgle before collapsing into the sand, blood oozing from its mouth and out of both of its nostrils.

He indulged himself for just an instant, twirling the poleaxe with a flourish as he pulled it from the big corpse. But then he was alert again. What next?

>> No.18490920

Crumbling corridors crisscrossed the cavern

>> No.18491174

Be still, beast ill.

>> No.18491180

>>18465839
no

>> No.18491185

inflammationiano

>> No.18491525 [DELETED] 

Maple leaf, oh old maple leaf, knocking on our window doors - inviting us for a stroll and course with friends.

From what, and how, do I feel such white light?
From that, that you are walking on my sidewalk.

Snowfall,
The snowfall ended so long ago
Again to be our guest, the spring has come back

From what do I have such viled feel of good?
Because, simply, you smiled at me

Take a look,
Take a look into the roof of heaven
It shines so cloudlessly with pure expression

Why, oh why?
From what, does harmony sing?
Only because someone loves the harmonizer.

>> No.18491527

>>18488330
Based

>> No.18491528

Maple leaf, oh old maple leaf, knocking on our window doors - inviting us for a stroll and course with friends.

From what, and how, do I feel such white light?
From that, that you are walking on my sidewalk.

Snowfall,
The snowfall ended so long ago
Again to be our guest, the spring has come back

From what do I have such viled feel of good?
Because, simply, you smiled at me

Take a look,
Take a look into the roof of heaven
It shines so cloudlessly with pure expression

Why, oh why?
From what, does harmony sing?
From that, that someone loves the harmonizer.

>> No.18491533

>>18488330
adderall? modafnil? meth?

>> No.18491572

>>18465839
Anon man looked to his left and watched a small mouse sitting on his desk nibbling on a piece of cheese. Perhaps in another life, he could have been that same mouse, enjoying himself mindlessly on that delicious cheese. Cheese, cheese, cheese here, cheese there, cheese everywhere. In the midst of a daydream, he pinches his arm to escape it and set his mind at task once again: yes, this piece of paper before him. Today, for sure, I will sketch something good - something elegant and nice looking. But still, the cheese. Teh chesehl hchlh hliiHC CHEESHH hh

>> No.18491649

>>18491533
Unquenchable thirst for sex, but i've never had sex and don't want to enter into a relationship.

>> No.18491667

>>18491649
From personal experience (not even US where I believe it's even easier), it's easier to have sex than have a relationship.

>> No.18491685

>>18465839
I always get nervous talking to women because I feel like I’m always on a thin ice. Like I say one thing wrong and everything’s just fucked. I’m getting better as I talk to more women throughout my life but the early stages are fucking rough man.

>> No.18491773

The future is the present but better.
The same old routine but magnified in its splendor. What once was ordinary and commonplace is there in all its shining originality.

Travel is instantaneous. You can go anywhere you want in the blink of an eye. Take a trip to the alien star systems which are home to many hospitable planets. Vacation in a Gothic-themed, Cyberpunk-themed, Demonic-Themed, or Medieval-Themed city-scape. The cities are beautiful works of architecture, the buildings are fractals rising upwards while blending into their surroundings.
You can be in many places simultaneously. How is this possible? The mind is fragmented into multiple distinct sub-spaces, to allow one to experience parallel realities at one time.
The human mind itself is made nearly omniscient, as it is sharpened, quickened and brightened to utilize the vast wisdom it contains.
There will be wonderous adventure as they enter in virtual reality simulations. Engage in a fantasy realm, a conquest of might and magic. How about a Sci-Fi shoot 'em up to tickle your pickle? There are racing simulations, survival simulations, horror simulations, fighting simulations, etc... there is a simulation for anything you can dream up.
The pleasure is immense and extremely intense. The mental ecstasy is infinitely expansive and the sexual pleasure has boundless depth and radiance. Everyone can take on any appearance they prefer so it will be easy to find love. Enjoy your own personal harem or become a part of someone else's cult your self.
No more pondering the meaning and purpose to life, as all is accomplished.

It's all just a hop skip and jump away, after the resurrection of man.

>> No.18491797

Too many interests...lit, Langs, g, etc etc but I'm not good at anything lmao

>> No.18491806

Where is there to be found an honest man? I cannot find him betwixt the crack of my buttocks nor before the snout of the swine. His face is red like a swallow and his teeth are gigantic slabs of enamel.

>> No.18492041

>>18465839
Sun is scorching hot
Sweat is running down my thigh
I feel the urge to take a piss
Brb

>> No.18492331

>>18465839
I am 27, and aside from cultivating a good circle of friends and having a devoted qt wife I have no tangible skills to go anywhere. I wish for a war to die in.

>> No.18492368

>>18490336
The problem with this is people already know me for being an awkward little shit so trying to emulate chad one day out of the blue will just make me even weirder

>> No.18492370

>>18465839
I'm a fucking degenerate of obscure yore with the braincells of a rotten whore; four score and seven years ago our forefathers made the age-old mistake and here we are. Greetings to you there. Greetings to you all. Four more boars, ripping through her fucking drawers.

Electric lines of neon scope run counter-wise to intuition and arrive on the other side as a wounded horror naked bare. Smoke exhales from the wrinkled face of a young talent turned. Rain scatters against the concrete streetlight fighting the moon. No dust tonight, acid rain.

Skilled killer stumbles ashore one way in mind, one way in sight. The discs of his fate click click and the mechanics of his fate play out. They'll understand if he makes them. It's for their best. They'll understand that, he knows that, give it time. They'd be thanking him soon enough if they could, he was certain of that, he smiled.

>> No.18492384

>>18492331
>friends
>qt wife
I'm 27 and will kill for this.

>> No.18492395

>>18492331
>I wish for a war to die in.
Don’t be such a degenerate. There’s a war on now, a class war, and though it’s worth dying for, one ought not rush into fighting with the express purpose of dying.

>> No.18492397

>>18477029
I kek'd

>> No.18492515

>>18470423
great insight, anon! I love your response and very wise desu

>> No.18492536

>>18480568
spend some time as an anti-hero and learn why you aren't one; one of the only positive uses of forced isolation

>> No.18492620
File: 103 KB, 727x500, DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210620130442.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18465839
what does she mean by this?

>> No.18492631

>>18465839
"Girls night out?" asked the waitress cheerfully. Jake's penis swelled with blood and throbbed. It was the first time he was addressed as a female. Overtaken by euphoria he dipped his head and smiled to himself only to realize the awkward atmosphere.

>> No.18492638
File: 884 KB, 1668x1867, DD4A6CFF-2579-4D32-AA37-F790CC44C01F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18492620
Just sharing. Check warosu or turn the filter off

>> No.18492902

>>18490339
based

>> No.18493037

>>18492368
A Chad wouldn't worry about being seen as weird.

>> No.18493052

>>18492638
> anonymous
ye sure how is it going b? any plan for summer? any plan to stop wage slaving? talking to any cute girls?

>> No.18493418

>>18492370
I like it.

>> No.18493448 [DELETED] 

>>18465839
Nuggets I hate joggers. Nigger nigger nigger noggest nog nig. George groid overdose nigger faggot. There's niggers here I'm surrounded by niggers

>> No.18493779

>>18465839
Die.

>> No.18493899

I can do eet!

>> No.18493989

Manon had small, blue eyes. I remember how much smaller they would get when she gave me the stern look that meant we were going to fight when we got home. I would do anything today to see those eyes alive again, angry or not. Just how they say, it's the little things that we miss the most.

We met in Strasbourg, where we were both covering an annual prize from the European Parliament. French women in general speak in a really low tone, I don't know why, but it's like they're trying to sound more masculine. She didn't do that, and I remember how pleased I was to hear her voice. French music surely suffered a big loss when she decided to be a reporter and not a singer.

I, however, was blessed. Different reporters in an event don't usually get to know each other, and it was only by the coincidence that we did: we were in the same hotel, and even the same floor! I asked her out for the few hours we would both be away from work, and these few hours changed my life.

Our love story, of which this was the humble beginning, extends through 6 years, since that day at Strasbourg until today. It is true, I killed her seventeen months ago with an axe. I cannot yet understand how this was possible. But although some parts of my mind don't work anymore, I still have all my heart.

Babe, if you're out there beyond the world, know that I'm glad to have met you.