[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 58 KB, 599x359, Abdullah.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18450067 No.18450067 [Reply] [Original]

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

https://youtu.be/vAWR7QjR85g

>The popular Jihad movement with its long path of effort, great sacrifice and serious losses, purifies souls so that they tower above the lower material world. Important matters rise above petty disputes about money, short-term desires and inferior provisions. Malice disappears and souls are sharpened; and the caravan moves on up from the foot of the mountain to the lofty summit, far away from the stench of clay and the struggles of the low ground. Along the path of Jihad, the leadership is categorized. Abilities become manifest from the offerings and sacrifices, and men come forth with bravery and service.

>Do not think glory to be a wine-skin and songstress,
>For glory can come only through war and severe fighting.

Abdullah Azzam (pic related, his first name is in Arabic), from one of his short work on the subject of jihad, “Join the Caravan”. He continues,

>The nature of societies is precisely that of water. In stagnant water, water moss and decayed matter float on the surface, whereas flowing water will not carry scum on its surface. Similarly, the leadership of a stagnant society cannot fulfil its responsibility because leadership emerges only through movement, sacrifice, service and offering.

Lecture on his life
https://ia800703.us.archive.org/34/items/HeroesOfIslam/CD10ShaykhAbdullahAzzam.mp3

Pastebin of Islamic resources
https://pastebin.com/CKbsaqE0

What Abdullah Azzam is saying is built on a long tradition of jihadist metaphysics articulated in depth by
Cont

>> No.18450073
File: 74 KB, 874x448, Interview.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18450067
Ibn Taymiyyah. Ibn Taymiyyah differed drastically with al-Ghazali on multiple points, for one, he rejected divine command theory, asserting even someone who wasn't a Muslim could grasp an understanding of justice.
https://youtu.be/tyu5RqtsFj0

Osama bin Laden, working within the same perspective, makes an appeal for justice to Amery without relying on Islam (until after 9/11, when Islam becomes his exclusive point as he no longer sees appeals to justice as tenable)

>"So we tell the Americans as people," bin Laden said softly, "and we tell the mothers of soldiers and American mothers in general that if they value their lives and the lives of their children, to find a nationalistic government that will look after their interests and not the interests of the Jews. The continuation of tyranny will bring the fight to America, as Ramzi Yousef and others did. This is my message to the American people: to look for a serious government that looks out for their interests and does not attack others, their lands, or their honor. And my word to American journalists is not to ask why we did that but ask what their government has done that forced us to defend ourselves."

But perhaps more pertinent to Azzam's writing is Ibn Taymiyyah's understanding of Qadr: he eschewed occasionalism and understood Qadr rather as destiny. This lead to a major bifurcation in the understanding of spirituality, for the Sufis it became a theoria, a peace and serene detachment expressed in poetry and symbolic dances. For the jihadists it became a matter of actualization, all spirit was realized in act, even belief and disbelief ultimately had to have a strong grounding in action to be *actual*.
I wrote more extensively on this bifurcation in my thread, Guénon vs Wahhabism
>>/lit/thread/S17477743

Questions and comments welcome

>> No.18450209

Why are muslims unable to win wars?

>> No.18450269

>>18450209
Dunno what you mean by this, the Roman Empire, the Persian Empire, British Empire and the USSR were all ended by Muslims. And the same looks like it will be the case for the American empire

>> No.18450274
File: 1.19 MB, 2317x1543, Israel victories.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18450269
Hahahaha being this delusional.

>> No.18450292

>>18450274
Not sure if you even understand the purpose of Arab armies but it's not Islam. Most of those regimes we're essentially set up by collaborating at some point or another with colonial invaders. Their militaries are not equipped or designed to fight other militaries, the only purpose they serve is to suppress Islamist uprisings. If course a military of people fighting for something more than a buck is going to mop the floor with them if they have any means to. This is why Bashar was getting completely pulverized by much more poorly equipped insurgents in Syria until major Russian air strikes, for example

>> No.18450305

>>18450292
So muslims are only good when fighting other muslims that are just as bad as them.

>> No.18450311

>>18450073
>>18450067
>Questions and comments welcome
Islam is a demonic religion, jihad does not make man alike to God (the most merciful).

>> No.18450329

>>18450209
because they are brown and low IQ, and their religion is for coward , brown, low IQ bandits, not for soldiers and warriors. they lost every single battle since charles martel. their military history is almost as pathetic as their scientific history. they are basically animals.

>> No.18450333

>>18450329
and the same goes for all semites of course.

>> No.18450339

>>18450305
Fact is, America or Russia would not be willing to sustain the casualties of using their own infantry in such a situation. This was established by America in Vietnam and Russia in Afghanistan. What you characterize as fighting other Muslims is a bit generous, it tends to be mostly secularists or people being literally paid by the west to fight

>>18450311
Pretty sure thinking you're like God is in itself a perspective of Satan. Ultimately what your confusion is, is understanding the term "most merciful". God is called "الرحمن" (most merciful in the general sense) to mean he furnishes creation and provision, and "الرحيم" (most merciful in the particular sense) to mean He is clement and pardons the repentant. Neither is meant to suggest He's a hippy or pacifist

>> No.18450345
File: 45 KB, 333x500, 1609835631526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18450209
They don't have the blessing of God.

>> No.18450380

>>18450339
>Pretty sure thinking you're like God is in itself a perspective of Satan. Ultimately what your confusion is, is understanding the term "most merciful". God is called "الرحمن" (most merciful in the general sense) to mean he furnishes creation and provision, and "الرحيم" (most merciful in the particular sense) to mean He is clement and pardons the repentant. Neither is meant to suggest He's a hippy or pacifist

Pretty sure you're thinking of the Abrahamic messianic religions of Judaism and Christianity, which stress obedience to God. And Christianity, especially, which Muhammad misunderstood (not surprisingly) -- which is primarily an exhortation to be like our Father in heaven. Literally the imitation of Christ, the messiah, who is God and was with God in the beginning, through whom all things are made (exist). Islam understands none of this, and chooses a more Judaic understanding of the law: preferring the legal opinions of tribal scholars over well-reasoned arguments and respect for ancient tradition. This is how Muhammad could have taken fragments of Christian scripture, and the law of the Moses which said thou shalt not murder, and invented the notion of jihad.

You simply cannot deny that Islam is a latecomer, a copycat, a false version of the one true faith. Even the Quran itself has been misinterpreted nearly since the beginning, something muslims ignore completely because it is an inconvenient fact:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Syro-Aramaic_Reading_of_the_Koran

>> No.18450384

>>18450345
based lepanto reminder

>> No.18450390

>>18450339
>Fact is, America or Russia would not be willing to sustain the casualties of using their own infantry in such a situation.
If all it need to break ISIS was a bit of bombing, there's no point sending troops on the ground.
>This was established by America in Vietnam and Russia in Afghanistan.
They sent their infantry there and sustained much less losses than they inflicted on the enemy.
>What you characterize as fighting other Muslims is a bit generous, it tends to be mostly secularists or people being literally paid by the west to fight
They're muslims and lots of them are sunni muslims, whether you like it or not takfiri.

>> No.18450404

>>18450380
I I am very familiar with Christianity and the appeal Christians use that because Islam rejects Antimonism, it's Judaism. I don't really see any point to people telling Muslims they don't understand Christianity while then explaining Islam to
practicing Muslimss based on Wikipedia expertise

>> No.18450432

>>18450390
Fact is if Russia is willing to level high population density areas and critical civilian Syrian infrastructure, yeah sure it's because why send in troops, but it's also because sending in troops there would be unsustainable in casualties.

>takfiri

Not unless Tabari was a takfiri since I'm going by his exegesis of 5:51

>> No.18450434

>>18450067
Of course in the real world jihad is just sociopaths beheading men, raping woman and smashing babies against the rocks.

>> No.18450442
File: 35 KB, 924x527, creed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18450404
I am not an expert in Islam, nor making any theological argument. I'm simply saying it has been suggested by scholars that the sacred text of Islam has been corrupted by a wrongheaded hermeneutic nearly from the start. This view would tend to agree with the view from a Christian theologian's standpoint: there are too many inconsistencies with the divine revelation that came before. Pic related. Muhammad either was a witness to Jesus Christ but has been misunderstood by arabs from the start, or he intentionally set up an Abrahamic faith that makes no sense.

>> No.18450447

>>18450434
>beheading men
*beheading unarmed men, from behind
FTFY

>> No.18450451

>>18450432
Again there's no point sending troops if someone is already on the ground.
Moreover Russia committed its infantry in Chechnia and levelled it. Granted, faraway wars are more difficult to justify politically.

>> No.18450466

>>18450434
Not really

>>18450442
The very fact that you opted to use term "hermeneutic" instead of "tafsir" or even "exegesis" should give you pause as you whose discourse you're really parroting. It's not Islam's

>>18450451
There is a point if bombing kills more civilians than soldiers and destroys extremely important economic and developmental infrastructure or urban areas, yeah. Obviously sending a counter back to the stone age is not an issue to Russia who only want the oil but for Bashar that's not the best option unless the alternative isn't doable

>> No.18450494

>>18450466
Bashar wasn't left the choice.
As to bombing, that's how war is done. War is about killing the ennemy and there's sadly always collateral damage, especially when the enemy doesn't respect the laws of war and hide among civilian population like jihadi do.
Moreover ISIS supporters have no right to whine about civilians casulaties after all the crimes they committed and boasted about, including murder, rape, enslavement of civilians and religious minorities, not to mention terrorist attacks.
We all remember your full HD beheading videos and the obvious delight there was in them so don't have the nerve to whine about anyone's inhumanity.
Thanks God ISIS is defeated, most of its member are dead and it will never rise again.

>> No.18450504

>>18450466
>The very fact that you opted to use term "hermeneutic" instead of "tafsir" or even "exegesis" should give you pause as you whose discourse you're really parroting. It's not Islam's
Not an argument. Shitty dodge, retard. I am familiar with the term exegesis, I am not familiar with tafsir. What I MEANT was hermeneutic. Look it up, it means roughly interpretation - or more specifically the point of view and preconceptions and biases that color a person's interpretation. I used the word hermeneutic because it was exactly what I meant. Your implication that I'm some kind of left-leaning pro-degeneracy apologist are unfounded, and you still haven't addressed my point. Either Muhammad has been misunderstood by arabs since he wrote his book in the 6th century, or he was a madman who had only bits and pieces of Christianity and Judaism and used them to cobble together his own version that makes no sense in light of the God of Abraham already having spoken (finally, and admitting no further additions) through his son Jesus Christ five hundred years earlier.

Muhammad is either the arab version of the american mormon Joseph Smith writing his own Abrahamic fanfiction, or islam is wrong altogether.

>> No.18450526

>>18450494
I'm saying Bashar only sent his country to the stone age because it was unwinnable otherwise

>>18450504
Hermeneutic is, in everything I have read, a synonym for exegesis but used to give an intellectual polish to something very inappropriate or unorthodox. It's basically a word used to mystify. Now I'm not saying it originated that way in academics but that's definitely its primary use in Islam. Someone gonna try to give a "queer" reading of the Quran, they will definitely call it hermeneutic, not exegesis or tafsir

I didn't alleged anything of what you were, I said you are operating in their discourse (because you are), whether or not you know

>> No.18450535

>>18450526
>I didn't alleged anything of what you were, I said you are operating in their discourse (because you are), whether or not you know

>I didn't allege it, I just agree with your pro-degeneracy assessment of my implication and gave the same "queer" example you did

You are too dumb to argue with. Maybe you shouldn't be defending Islam online if you don't even see how it leads people away from God. You're proving my point: it is a demonic religion.

>> No.18450543

>>18450535
>it leads people away from God
Not that guy but 99% of people will end up in hell

>> No.18450561

>>18450535
Let me elaborate: a discourse is not an individual's construction anymore than a language. That you are operating within your discourse doesn't mean you are personally of that anymore than speaking English makes one English

>> No.18450579

>your criticism is not valid because you are not writing in arabic and aren't muslim
lol ok

You value your ethnic identity and preserving a discourse more than the "theology of the jihad" which you have yet to engage with me on. Repent and convert, simple as. Stop messing with a false religion created by a nut that only heard of Christianity decades after it had been legalized by Rome, and then decided to create his own blasphemous copy. For material and political gain for himself and his family, even.

>> No.18450637
File: 336 KB, 800x1084, 800px-Zonaro_GatesofConst.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18450345
cope

>> No.18450650

>>18450637
Amazing that Muslims managed to turn the legitimate successor city of Rome into a sprawling, over urbanized cesspool of stinking favelas and hueman yeastlife like some Calcutta trashpit. My visit to Istanbul was incredible. I saw feces smeared on great architectural works with hobgoblin like huemans eating off the floor with their barehands.

>> No.18450657

>>18450466
>Russia who only want the oil
you have an infants mentality of geopolitics.

>> No.18450662

>>18450269
>ended by Muslims
Do West-cuck converts really believe this? LOL

>> No.18450665

>>18450662
They're the worse.

>> No.18450668

>>18450067
>metaphysics of jihad
>popular Jihad movement
How do I know OP is a Fed? Islam was state sponsored by the CIA and Mossad. Every single major Islamic group receives CIA training and funding.

>> No.18450676

>>18450668
>Muhammad was a CIA agent
you heard it here first

>> No.18450693

>>18450676
Classic derail attempt. Name a single Israeli target attacked by ISIS.
How many times did Mossad/Israel bomb the Damascus Regional Airport while Assad's forces controlled it? Explain all the American equipment possessed by ISIS. I'll wait.

>> No.18450700

>>18450676
Look up Bin Laden's remarks about 9/11. Explain the heavy presence of Mossad agents in NYC during 9/11 and the mass arrests of Mossad agents after. Explain the sudden "rise" in Islamic extremism (convenient for Israel) that "forced" American interventionism into the region. Explain the sudden erase of "Islamic extremism" with a replacement to "White nationalist domestic terrorism". You're a goon. It's all a psyop.

>> No.18450704

>>18450693
>>18450700
Conspitard.

>> No.18450712

>>18450704
You know the term "conspiracy" was manufactured into the popular consciousness by the CIA after the JFK assassination?

>> No.18450713

>>18450712
>even conspiracy is a CIA conspiracy

>> No.18450718

>>18450700
>>18450693
Like I said before, you are too dumb to argue with. Instead of defending Islam or talking about the theology of jihad, you've been derailing your own thread with middle eastern politics for hours.

>> No.18450728

>>18450713
>>18450718
Still waiting on that list of ISIS attacks against Israel.
>muh jihad
How about no I won't get conned by some online Mossad agents into strapping explosives onto my body and driving a truck into a packed market place blowing the whole thing to pieces killing tons of people so new laws can be enacted that take away more peoples civil liberties and strengthen the World Security Apparatus that came into being during the so called "Cold War". Do you even know what Bin Laden said after 9/11?

>> No.18450732

>>18450718
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
Did someone say Jihad?

>> No.18450777

>>18450434
as is customary in abrahamic tradition
>by the rivers of babylon we sat and we wept and we remembered zion
>o daughter of babylon who art to be destroyed, we shall repay you as thou served us
>happy is he who taketh the little ones and dasheth them against the rocks
straight from the bible

>> No.18450784

>>18450777
>straight from the bible
*straight from the Hebrew Bible

>> No.18450788

>>18450274
weirdly enough the soviet support is underlined but not the american support

>> No.18450806

>>18450718
Those aren't my posts

>> No.18450817

>>18450073
>Ibn Taymiyyah. Ibn Taymiyyah differed drastically with al-Ghazali on multiple points, for one, he rejected divine command theory, asserting even someone who wasn't a Muslim could grasp an understanding of justice.
You can't understand a fact separate from God, for all facts belong to God and are his facts. Justice separate from God's justice is not even possible, let alone understandable.

>> No.18450869

>>18450668
>Every single major Islamic group receives CIA training and funding.
Why wouldn't they? Any time you want to overthrow a foreign government you promote internal coups and domestic agitators against the ruling regime.

Does this mean all jihadi groups are sus?

>> No.18450900

>>18450817
What do you mean by justice?

>> No.18450961

>>18450900
In one sense we could say justice is the proper application, or conformity to God's moral law.

>> No.18450998

Why are Shi'ites and Alawites better at war than Sunnis?

>> No.18451062

>>18450998
Christian air support

>> No.18451068

>>18450961
What exactly do you define as moral? Do you regard every command as moral in nature?

>> No.18451109

>>18450067
I am an Israeli and I'm still doing good. Isn't allah the mouse supposed to punish me for living here?

>> No.18451117

>>18451109
if there's anything more despicable than a demonically oppressed muslim, its a stiff-necked hebrew who denies the messiah altogether.

>> No.18451127

>>18450650
And you think Rum was cleanly and just?

>> No.18451145

>>18451117
I'm not religious.

>> No.18451152

>>18451062
mashallah

>> No.18451156

>>18451109
It's happened twice before

>> No.18451160
File: 355 KB, 960x1228, 1BDFFDB9-9B4A-49FC-87F3-5261E3E1EF71.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18450067
OP, thoughts on based Assad?

>> No.18451161

>>18451109
don't Jews and Muslims agree about 99% of religion and have only recently started fighting?

I keep seeing haredim who say Muslims always treated Jews better than Christians

>> No.18451166

>>18451145
>I'm not religious.
Precisely. Judaism is dead.

>> No.18451185

>>18451156
When?
Because every time palestinians attack us, you are showing the world how legitimate we are in tackling you.

>>18451161
Haredim are unworldly and a lot of them don't even work. They also seem to have no problem settling in the west bank area.

I have no problems with muslims but they seem to have a problem with me because I live in Israel.
>>18451166
alive and thriving in the holy land, maybe you should come check it out.

>> No.18451187

>>18451160
Lost his support base with the needed demographic of Sunni elite after al-Bouti was killed (could have been either by jihadists,or by Bashar) so he has taken to driving Sunnis out by the millions (successfully but only does so much) rapidly losing even his Shia/Alawite base because of major economic issues and bread lines, and now losing his Ba'athist base because he is literally giving tye country's oil fields to Putin in return for implementing scorched earth on any dissident areas. Not much to think about, he did what he could. Saddam always loathed him but they were cut from a different cloth, Saddam was military and a natural leader, Bashar was basically the middle class management archetype

>> No.18451190

>>18451185
>When?
Babylon and Rome both destroyed the temple and sold all the Jews into slavery, Jews themselves understand this as due to Allah's wrath

>> No.18451191

>>18451185
Besides,
you will hear muslim hubris from every corner saying they will take over the world but when Israel is mentioned they turn into poor little victims. It shows they know their place deep inside.

>> No.18451203

>>18451190
Your mouse punishes its own worshippers. Sad but true. If your allah is real then it loves Israel more than any other muslim country.

And don't even get started about the amount of times you tried to kill us all and failed (miserably).

>> No.18451209

>>18451187
>"Two more weeks and Assad is gone." - coping wahhabi dog

>> No.18451215

I read in a book that the "lesser jihad" is legitimate only if is declared by a Caliph, and since no Caliphate exists today, physical jihad is illegitimate. Is this true?

>> No.18451216

>>18451203
FYI, the guy you're replying to is a white LARPer convert.

>> No.18451221

>>18451215
Shi'ites have their caliphate. Wahhabis still SEETHING about this.

>> No.18451225

>>18451216
Even worse. He should be ashamed of his actions since is he kissing the ass of people who resent the West with all their spirit.

>> No.18451226

>>18451191
>they turn into poor little victims
Uh... aren't you Jewish?

>> No.18451233

>>18451226
Cheap attempt at a rebuttal. Israel will continue to exist and there is nothing you can do about it ahmed.

>> No.18451238

>>18451203
I don't agree with OP at all, but this perspective is really a rhetorical one, rather than anything of substance.
A great or even thriving civilization does not mean Allah loves it. It is all a test.
Your responses is commented upon in The Quran, it's the arrogance from victory that's your test in this world.
For Palestine, it's what they do with their loses that are the test.
God knows best.

>> No.18451241

>>18451221
What is their caliphate?

>> No.18451243
File: 267 KB, 1600x1150, laughing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18451226

>> No.18451247

>>18451238
>It is all a test.
That is a cope mechanism for a misfunctioning society.

>it's the arrogance from victory that's your test in this world.
It is within the bounds of muslim narcissism to type that out. After defeating you, we have offered peace multiple times and you scorn it. Fine, do that, but don't expect us to hand out candy either.

>> No.18451258

>>18451247
also:
muslims are arrogant even when they lost, always claiming they'll win one day, soon, some day. Just stop trying to kill us and your lives will be better.

>> No.18451269

>>18451247
>>18451258
Okay? It's not a cope. The Ottomans and basically every civilization deals with this test, and they fall sooner or later. That's just how the world works. Your reign will last long, but it won't be immortal, just like the reign of the next civilization and the one after it.
Arrogance is the state of the Victor. And obviously from your harangues, this remains true.

>> No.18451273

>>18451191
>you will hear muslim hubris from every corner saying they will take over the world but when Israel is mentioned they turn into poor little victims. It shows they know their place deep inside.

More and more I'm realizing this cowardly little duplicity they have. Whenever one of them blows themselves up, "It's not us!" but then when someone attacks them they cry like children and want you to believe people are phobic of Islam...cringe!

>> No.18451276

>>18451247
Man...the whole world saw how you started evicting families and stormed a mosque and brutalized worshippers (and do so every Ramadan) just to get a response. Hamas finally gave an ultimatum to stop or they would retaliate, you continued, they retaliated, you massacred kiddos in response and claimed their retaliation justified it. It's an old routine, it is called mowing the llawn. Now I'm not gonna sit here and moralize about it but saying you offer peace is just not something anyone can buy anymore, the whole world saw

>> No.18451279

>>18451247
Muslim arrogance is the worst. They move out of their shit hole countries and into the kuffar west, yet they think they're better than their hosts? Lmao.

Not even Muslims want to live next to other Muslims.

>> No.18451282

>>18451191
This. They love to boast about how they'll conquer everyone only to start whining when Israel gives them a bit of a bombing.

>> No.18451285

>>18451276
You guys will kill a shitload of innocent civilians when the world starts reopening from covid and everyone will go back to hating Muslims.

>> No.18451286

>>18451273
every group distances themselves from terrorism and emphasizes the tragedies they face, it's part of being allied to a group. Jews do this more than anyone, it's literally a jailable crime to question the holocaust in 16 european countries because of all their bellyaching

>> No.18451294

>>18451286
So fucking what. Jews aren't a nuisance in my day to day life. And at least they have something to show for their arrogance.

>> No.18451296
File: 18 KB, 241x223, Yacob.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18451276
>>18451276
>the whole world saw how you started evicting families
If I don't seal your house, someone else will.
Simple as

>> No.18451305

>>18451276
>muslims+christians = problem
>muslims + hindus = problem
>muslims + buddhists = problem
>muslims + other muslims = BIG fucking problem

do you see a pattern here? You spout and lecture about humility and respect, but inwardly you are vile. At this point I am convinced you are too blinded by hatred to see what is truly wrong with your culture.

This is coming from someone who lost his cousin in a stabbing attack. And I still wish you the best in life. Just don't use the advantages people give you to kill and to hurt others.

>> No.18451316

>>18451276
Here we go again with the victimhood. Isn't this thread about jihad? How come you are an innocent little puppy now?

>> No.18451320
File: 271 KB, 1546x721, jew.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18451305
>X doesn't get along with Y
>X gets expelled by Y
Jews win that one too

>> No.18451321

>>18450209
https://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

tl;dr >>18450329.

>> No.18451325

>>18451321
how did they do against the mongols?

>> No.18451343

>>18451320
>annoying to argue with
vs
>carbombs your family trip to the zoo

didn't think this out didn't you mo?

>> No.18451346
File: 553 KB, 974x885, muslims_vs_muslims.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why are Muslims like this? Is the fault of the Jews and the West that they enter into maternity wards dressed as police officers and shoot up mothers and babies?

Why can't they do something else?

>> No.18451352

>>18451325
Badly. Arabic forces routinely got shitstomped. This is sort of a problem of the intersection of Arabs and Muslims, however. The one battle against the Mongol that Arab forces managed to win ultimately amounted to leading the Mongol scouting party on a goose chase through the desert and then firing potshots at them as they fell back when they gave up.

The tl;dr of the article is that Arabic society is incestuous and clannish (much like Jewish society) and is based around fucking over other groups within your society. This leads to silly shit that prevent the utilization of things like tanks as every man in the tank is viewing this solely as a way to fuck over the other guys in the tank.

The Volga Bulgarians, who although not Arabs were Muslims, did manage to score a win against a Mongol scouting party on a separate occasion by placing traps throughout their country months in advance.

>> No.18451366

>>18451185
>alive and thriving in the holy land, maybe you should come check it out.
Yeah, it's alive only as a cultural vestige, a celebration of an ethnicity. The messiah came and went, the hebrews rejected him.

>> No.18451370

>>18451346
Assymetric warfare is a result of imperialism.

>> No.18451379

>>18451370
You're disgusting.

>> No.18451383

>>18451241
Not a caliph, but a wali (guardian or vicegerent). Shias believe the sovereignty of God on earth is delegated to Prophets. In the absence of Prophets (of whom Muhammad ﷺ was the last to ever appear), the vicegerency is delegated to the Imam of the age. Since the Imam of our age is also absent and in occultation, the vicegerency is delegated to the Wali al-Faqih (scholar jurists). Khamenei is currently the current vicegerent.

>> No.18451388
File: 55 KB, 681x527, 109 countries.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18451343
jews still win, by far, if we compare social destruction, death and disease to a western host nation

>> No.18451389

>>18451379
Disgusting is to revel in ignorance of suffering all across the world and then to claim to be better than those who undertake, those who strive, for a better world for their children.
Goodbye dirty kaffir.

>> No.18451392

>>18451370
>The Jews and the White Man made us deliberately massacre babies and mothers
>We are also the best religion

>> No.18451394

>>18451392
deliberately massacre our own babies and mothers*

>> No.18451395

>>18451389
Empty words. You're a piece of shit.

>> No.18451396

>>18451392
Jews, and now sadly Christians, are measuring the truth in a religion by how much earthy successes its followers have. This is just false, Christianity wasn't like this in early history.

>> No.18451400

>>18451392
Sounds like a very fragile religion.

>> No.18451409

>>18451392
They're ALWAYS inventing excuses and claim victimhood, it's unbelievable. Muslims are the most dishonest people on earth.

>> No.18451415

>>18451388
That's only because Muslims kept getting btfo all throughout history when they tried to invade. Sadly, Europeans are helping them with the invasion part by welcoming them... Now they get to enjoy islamic diversity one truck of peace at the time.

>> No.18451417

>>18451396
I don't care about earthly successes. I just think it looks very bad on Islam that Muslims are always killing their own.

And if you're going to argue that Jews and The White Man made Muslims do it, then it shows how weak Islam really is. All you need to do is slightly nudge a Muslim and he will massacre Muslim babies, I guess.

>> No.18451426
File: 2.53 MB, 480x480, 1623405445278.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.18451433
File: 34 KB, 640x360, Europeans.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18451415
>Sadly, Europeans are helping them with the invasion part by welcoming them
Yes, but if you go deeper you'll find the real culprits of the invasion

>> No.18451434

>>18450067
What I don't get, is that what Abdullah says can be subscribed to any religious practice. For example, the crusaders (at first at least) had the same lofty goals. Suffering in order to free Jerusalem from infadels while manifesting leadership, glory ect through sacrifice. So why Islam?

Also couldn't the same action be used to justify Isis? When you aim for lofty and ambiguous results such as an Islamic state while ignoring the stench of clay and the struggles of the low ground you can excuse all kinds of atrocities.

Has Islamic jihad today actually improved the lives of the Islamic people?

>> No.18451435
File: 64 KB, 600x316, Labour.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18451433
Socialists are.

>> No.18451439

>>18451383
Muhammad was a false prophet. The time of the prophets ended in the decades after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. After this, there was no need of prophets. Scripture was complete, the promise of everlasting life and a judgment to come had been made to man.

Muhammad had no need to reiterate this promise, because God had already spoken. If he was trying to convert arabs to Christianity, he failed miserably. If he was trying to create earthly power for himself and his tribe at the cost of every soul he stole away from the gospel of Jesus Christ, he succeeded.

>> No.18451445

>>18451417
>>18451417
Muslims are undergoing spiritual terrorism every day. The West and its imperialist devices love nothing more than to torment and sow doubt among Muslim communities all across the globe, even in their OWN countries.
They are without shame, only to say "we are insulted" when 1 of the 100 000s Muslims finally snaps.

Macron ordered offensive cartoons of Muhammad saw to be hung everywhere in France. Why? What is a Muslim woman and her children supposed to learn from this? It causes severe suffering and it is done for this reason alone, even Macron even said so. His humiliation will come down on him and he will finally see nchaAllah.

>> No.18451451

>>18451445
So indeed, a Muslim (acting not as a representative of Islam) might snap and kill people, which Islam FORBIDS, but as days go by Muslims will just experience more hate from everyone around them for simply following Islam.

>> No.18451454

>>18451435
>capitalists pressure governments to offset demographic losses with immigration
>it's the socialists fault!
Yep, Stalin himself came from the dead (woke up) to force Merkel's hand. No other explanation, everything is the fault of people who haven't had real power for decades.

>> No.18451462

>>18451435
>socialism
so jewish bolshevism
And big Capital loves mass migration too, cheap labor for mega corporations, more spending and more people for banks to lend to and increase debt

>> No.18451479
File: 97 KB, 800x1015, Muhammad was a pedo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18451445
Imagine your religion's so fragile you go on a killing spree for fucking cartoons. Imagine equating seeing a cartoon with the routine murders and rapes muslims indulge in.
Have these cartoons anyway.

>> No.18451482

>>18451434
Jihad is not really about improving material conditions and never was, Muhammad ﷺ said it is the monasticism of Muslims. But if you go to the border of Afghanistan and Tajikistan on one side is music, clubs, girls in tight clothes, and on the other it's beards and burkas. One made jihad against the USSR and won. Did it gain them anything materially? Not necessarily, no

>> No.18451483

>>18451479
>Imagine your religion's so fragile you go on a killing spree for fucking cartoons

Who is fragile? There are 2 billion Muslims who don't kill you over cartoons because they know better than to waste their time on interacting with kufri agents.

>> No.18451490

>>18451454
It's all about bringing new electors for the left and achieving the revolution ie the destruction of western civilization.

"But suspicions of a secret agenda rose when Andrew Neather, a former government adviser and speech writer for Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett, said the aim of Labour’s immigration strategy was to ‘rub the Right’s nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date’."

>>18451462
That's bullshit, an actual workforce immigration would have a very different profile.

>> No.18451492

>>18451445
Pretty sure you're a troll. No actual Muslim complains it's spiritual terrorism, just that insults the honor of the Prophet ﷺ of Allah, عز و جل. People degrade and insult Muslims on the regular, that in itself is a major issue but it's not that that sets off a beheading

>> No.18451501

>>18451483
>There are 2 billion Muslims
You mean there are 2 billion brown people, there are about 1 billion muslims.

But what a relief to know your religion only inspires a minority to kill and maim other people.

>> No.18451502

>>18451492
>>18451483

>> No.18451503

>>18451439
It is obvious to anyone with an inch of understanding that Christianity today is stale, in stasis, and corrupt. This is so because it has been misused, misinterpreted and misunderstood for centuries, not to mention the constant efforts by the priesthood to make the religion compatible with the social norms of their time (honest Christians have written a lot about this; read Berdyaev and Berda). Muhammad ﷺ was a Prophet who was blessed with divine revelation, and he reintroduced the pure religion of Moses, Abraham, and Christ. I will pray for you, anon. Hopefully you will be able to realize this.

>> No.18451516

>>18451501
When you look at the amount of Muslims on this earth, it's normal. Christians also have terrorists.

>> No.18451522

>>18451490
>That's bullshit, an actual workforce immigration would have a very different profile.
The Koch Network (billionaire Koch brothers) promote low tax republican plans with one hand and with the other hand they promote Democrats and their causes that push mass migration, easy green cards, DACA, pardoning illegals, etc.

>> No.18451546

>>18451522
There sure are short sighted lobbyists pushing to let people in and lower work price, but that's not what mass immigration is about. It's really all about drowning the right and that's why the left is defending it to the core. It brings them voters. See all the shitshow around the border wall. Texas is now a couple years before turning blue, after that republicans are done for and so are the financial hawk attached to them.

>> No.18451555

>>18451503
>read Berdyaev and Berda
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out.

>Christianity today is stale, in stasis, and corrupt.
I won't deny many bishops and cardinals seem to be more in service of Caesar these days than Jesus Christ. Pushing evil and disorder of LGBT Pride (a mortal sin), disrespect for the sacraments, even the Blessed Sacrament, and such on their flocks.

>This is so because it has been misused, misinterpreted and misunderstood for centuries,
I will agree with you again, in part, that yes it has been misused and misunderstood for 500 years since the Protestant revolution. Those retards are the ones who left england and brough their stupidity to the new world and everywhere else. Sola scriptura is an awful way of reading holy scripture. Catholicism had existed for 1400 years before they decided to throw away all tradition. And look at them now: woman bishops, gay marriage, completely empty theology, they don't even know the tenets of their own religion and some of them don't even believe in God.

>Muhammad ﷺ was a Prophet who was blessed with divine revelation, and he reintroduced the pure religion of Moses, Abraham, and Christ.
False. The one true universal and apostolic faith never left. The Catholic Church has been here and remains here for those who seek her. The wisdom of our Doctors and Fathers, inspired by the Holy Spirit, is there for anyone to read if they are willing. Seriously, go take a look at the catechism. It's free online. Catholicism is not merely a political and ethnic body like islam or judaism, nor a state-enforced dogma cum revolutionary sect like the protestants of Henry VIII and their descendants. Catholicism is the true way, lit by reason and revealed knowledge that has remained -- until Vatican II and the Mass of Paul VI at least -- unchanged since the earliest days of the church.

>> No.18451629

>>18451445
>What is a Muslim woman and her children supposed to learn from this?
that france is not a place for muslims, that you are neither welcome nor needed here, and that you must fuck off back where you or your parents came from. we are not the anglos. we don't care about tolerance, multiculturalism or inclusiveness. we do tolerate christians etc INSOFAR they know their place and behave as expected from white people. since you are too brown to understand the concept, you need to leave as soon as possible (you would even if you were christian or atheist and peaceable, islam is just an extra reason). this is what you are supposed to learn.

>> No.18451637

>>18451555
Anon I also like Christ a lot (as a Muslim), so I understand how you might be feeling. I am phoneposting so forgive me if this post turns out a bit messy. If you read Berdyaev (an Orthodox Christian and a Böhmian mystic) he criticizes Catholic Christianity for removing any direct links to the divine; that is to say, forbidding and outcasting any gnostic element in the religion (please note I am not talking about the Gnostic sect; but gnostic as viewing Gnosis, ie divine knowledge, as key to salvation). Your gnostics are declared heretics or borderline heretics and are driven out, the result being that the direct links to God are cut off, what remains is a cultural convention, an artifact of better times. This is the reason Christianity is so vulnerable to cultural norms. This is not the case with Islam, or at least a certain strain of Islam. In Shia Islam it is believed that the inward aspect of the religion is as important to the outward. What lends meaning to religious laws (that is, the Sharia) is the inward connection to God, and if it weren't for this connection, the outward rules and rituals of the religion become meaningless. So this connection must be renewed constantly and in every generation, and that is why gnostics/mystics are seen as important as the jurists. Gnosis is still very important in Islam (particularly the Shia) but the same could not be said of Christianity.

>> No.18451684

>>18451629
Based

>> No.18451714

>>18451637
This but unironically. What you call an inner connection to God that Christianity has lost is in reality a step closer to God. Your "inner connection to God" is worshipping a demon that has fooled you and the makers of your religion.

>> No.18451716

>>18451637
What you call gnosis is what orthodox christians call theosis, which is their means and path of salvation, both exoteric and esoteric, it's preserved just fine in their tradition with 300+ million members. In protestant circles that gnosis would begin with the ''born again'' experience and continue on with their ''walk with God'' as they are being sanctified. Catholics also have an inner esoterism and gnosis but slightly different than the protestants and orthodox since they have a different view of Grace and the sacraments.
The problem of nominal believers is true in all religions, the problem of liturgical abuses is problem in all religions, since the world is fallen and man is still very much depraved. Islam has no privilege in anything because it doesn't have the Holy spirit guiding in all truth, so it's time will come and it will pass, as all things will pass except the Word of the Lord.

>> No.18451723

>>18451187
>he has taken to driving Sunnis out by the millions
Who do you think makes up the majority of the Syrian Arab Army you goof? Not Shiites and Christians, they’re not enough of them.

>> No.18451757

>>18451723
The SAA relies mostly on conscripts (serving in the army is mandated by law for all adult males) and the civil war was literally stated by elements of the army revolting. Most of Bashar's voluntary fighters are foreign fighters and they're completely Shia. Before the civil war Syria was majority Sunni. Due to displacement by Bashar Sunnis are no longer a majority

>> No.18451783

>>18451716
Yes, as I was citing an orthodox author, I do believe this is less of a problem with orthodoxy. You say esotericism exists in catholicism and protestantism, but can you really go talk with an average priest or pastor and talk to them about Böhme and Eckhart? The problem is Christian esotericism is very much sidelined, making it empty and conventional (with the exception of the orthodoxy which has other problems).
>The problem of nominal believers is true in all religions
Perhaps, but this is a much less of a problem in Shia Islam. Gnosis (Irfan) is highly respected and valued among them. It is even taught in Shia seminaries to those students who show aptitude.
>man is still very much depraved.
Man would indeed be depraved, if he does not follow the straight path of Allah.

>> No.18451904
File: 730 KB, 880x660, 59E9088E-233E-46D6-98C1-8EA98157A457.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Tired of Abrahamic nonsense? Read the Bhagavad Gita and learn about devotion, God and the nature of the self

>> No.18451920

>>18451904
reading the gita lead me to Islam

>> No.18451977

>>18451920
Imagine being this blinded.