[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 29 KB, 334x506, 1610275027387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18103278 No.18103278 [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>normal week of work
>on Monday I did productive stuff in my free time, under my own initiative, for the first time in over a year
>also did the same on all other weekdays in the evening, except Thursday
>had no junk food on weekdays for a few weeks now
>finish work yesterday afternoon
>go to gym
>go shopping at a supermarket
>do productive stuff in my free time from 10 pm to midnight
>read in bed, sleep
>wake up at 9.30 am today
>browse internet in bed; read light non-fiction book in bed; finish it
>go driving on a sunny day; drink coffee in car while browsing internet and then reading a pseudy old novel
>read for over an hour; drive back home, eat regular but carby food
>do 1 hour of producerbull stuff and it feels good; wanted to do something during the day to see what it's like prodoocing when it's sunny outside; FOMO was not a burden
>went for a walk while listening to Cum Town and another podcast
>go jogging after the walk
>have gone for another drive and coffee
>normally would've had junk food on a Saturday by now but I've left that for after this coffee; will get fast food
>will do another hour of productive stuff at home afterwards
>will then read and sleep

The sunny weather has made the Stacey sightings go up by ten times, which is demoralising.

Feels good to finally be doing productive stuff in my free time — both learning and unironic producerbull things.

It kind of hit me how screwed the West is demographically, morally, etc.

My job is very boring. I read about how office politics only gets more important after promotions and I don't really know what that will be like, in terms of experiencing it and what it will feel to definitively hit a career dead end. Maybe at that point my career will feel similar to my social life now: something that could theoretically improve but which lacks qualities that I can't even emotionally recognise because I'm so doomed in this regard.

>> No.18103286

based londonfrog

>> No.18103295

>>18103278
This does not appear to actually be LF, stylometrics are off and it is too much like a checklist of LF tropes. The pervading sense of frozen doom is also absent

>> No.18103411

>I’m quitting my job because I can’t take it anymore. I’m probably going to have to live at home with my parents. I tell myself it’s okay because I’m doing something creative and this is what I have to do for my life to be bearable but in reality, I will probably fail miserably and end up killing myself in the next few years by mixing alcohol, painkillers, and benzos while walking out into the ocean near my house. I am nearly at that point now but I haven’t reconciled the trauma to my family. I wish they’d just forget about me.

>> No.18103431

>>18103286
That's not Londonfrog.
>>18103278
Imposter.