[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.81 MB, 1315x824, man_of_dualism_books.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17960376 No.17960376 [Reply] [Original]

touches the true nature of reality. Everything else in-between is born from the confused mind. The wise man moves back and forth between literature of light such as Moomins and literature of darkness such as Ligotti. The idea that the light and darkness can coexist or be integrated in any meaningful way is nonsense born from Aka Manah. In the near future, my library will have nothing but literature of light on one half and darkness on the other because that is the fundamental nature of reality.
Everyone who argues the bottom row is more "pleasurable" than the top row should be executed. I've read everything on this list and have written many reviews/analyses, which I can share to prove I am no poseur and am most likely one of the greatest intellectuals on /lit/.
Also, as Bundashihn makes clear, negroes are born from Ahriman. I would argue modern adherents of Abrahamism are reaching the level of the negroes, a creature of Ahriman.
Bbl, have to code something.