[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 25 KB, 317x475, external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17310815 No.17310815 [Reply] [Original]

I've seen this posted here a lot but it's fucking long. What is it like?

>> No.17310835

It's like someone systemically explaining the jewish question from the ground up. It's long but don't forget the enormous chunk of book that just citations takes up bc you better have your ass covered to write this kind of book.

>> No.17310864

The most interesting thing about it is the intellectual response
It's not actually a stand-alone book, it's a part of a series that portrays a Darwinist theory of Judaism
When the first book came out, all the Evo schizoids widely praised it because it was a tale of survival through evolutionary strategems by the Jews
The moment he uses the exact same model to portray Jews as less than stellar in their moral, if not their Darwinian attitudes, the same people became buttmad
>Are the arguements good and the historiography sound
No, not really, he skims evidence against his narratives and really forces the evolutionary horseshit
>Do Jews control the media and the bank and make up a coherent interest group that systematically undermines all others
Yeah obviously but you didn't need Kevin McDonald to figure this shit out

>> No.17310870

>>17310835
But is there anything that's actually new? I already know about Jews benefiting from the chaos created by the FR, then Marx, Judeo-Bolshevism, Weimar, Fascism, today's world, etc. I also know they are more likely schizophrenic and have particular psychological characteristics (short-term plans, lying, lack of empathy, etc.)
What does he explain that people don't already know?

>> No.17310880

>>17310870
>FR
French Revolution*

>> No.17310889

>>17310870
It looks at it from an evolutionary perspective, that's about it

>> No.17310898

>>17310870
Not really. The book is popular because its well-cited, explains their involvement in 20th century politics pretty well, in such a way that people can wrap their minds around it beyond "HUHHHH CONSPIRACY THEORY1?!? U MEAN SMOKY ROOMS LOL?", but if you already understand how the dynamics of jewish power work don't bother.

>> No.17311004
File: 217 KB, 680x778, 1583541434608.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it's just pseudo-darwinian shit. Jews survive because they do a heckin natural selection of having fidelity to the identity. It's just obviously true that for anything to survive it has to reproduce itself. So what though? Is the ethical interpretation that every other race (presumably the white race specifically, because 4chan is populated by white nationalists) should also try to preserve themselves? If so, then what's so bad about jews if you want to become like them? Like we shou;d would want to be a part of an eternal cult that considers themselves to be "god's chosen people" and are just horrible hypocritical bastards that no one likes?

I don't get why nazis like the book so much. If anything if you don't like jews, reading this book should make you think that any kind of racial nationalism is bad and we should live in a post-racial society.

>> No.17311047

>>17311004
In the foreword he goes off about how he's mot blaming the jews but how he can't ignore that what's good for the jews tends to be bad for whites

Whites developing a stronger in-group preference wouldn't just look like white jews because jews live in a different context than whites

>> No.17311066

>>17311004
>post-racial society.
Doesn't exist dumb tankie

>> No.17311104

>>17311047
white nationalism would be based, and jewish nationalism is cringe. seems like a weak argument. As far as I can the idea of "white race" is a pretty recent american thing and trying to point to the jews as "doing it right" seems like an attempt to engineer a new eternal god's-chosen-people nation. Considering how jews and and anglos love to suck each other off (consider how Israel even came to be?) I'd say this all smells very jewish to me.
>>17311066
of course it doesn't exist. Don't piss yourself trying to entertain the idea that race is not a necessary category or that it's possible for it to disappear though.

>> No.17311189

>>17311004
>recognizing that jewish only parties happen as networking events while whites only parties happening as networking events would result in an FBI investigation is white nationalism/nazism

>> No.17311199

>>17311104
Dumb commies never have arguments

>> No.17311282

>>17311004
You forgot about how Jews are evil pedos. Their nationalism is straight up evil.

>> No.17311295

>>17311189
lol, do you really think there is no such as "whites only" parties in the united states or something? like if you have a party and dont invite some blacks the FBI come get you?
>>17311199
why are your pants so covered in piss bro
>>17311282
and whites was good boys who dindu nuffin?

>> No.17311323

>>17311295
Whites created this world and the moral system we use so we're axiomatically good. Cope loser.

>> No.17311331

I recommend his debate with Nathan Cofnas, which is available online for free. It's interesting to see Cofnas's objections to Macdonald's arguments and how Macdonald responds. When dealing with this issue, it is very easy to become fixated and construct this black-and-white sort of argument, but it is more nuanced IMO (as with everything).

>> No.17311340

>>17311323
lol. White nationalists really hate taking responsibility for things

>> No.17311351

>>17311340
We take responsability for creating the world brainlet

>> No.17311357

>>17310864
>It's not actually a stand-alone book, it's a part of a series that portrays a Darwinist theory of Judaism
Should I read the others or just TCOQ?

>> No.17311368

>>17311351
yeah and it's a fucking gay ass clown world that needs to be changed

>> No.17311371

>>17311368
Go change it loser. You'll get lynched sooner or later because it's our world.

>> No.17311374

>>17311357
Not him, but Nathan Cofnas argues in his initial rebuttal of Macdonald that in identifying the flaws of TCOQ he thereby undermines the arguments in M's other two books. However, M responds to this argument by clarifying that the other two books stand and fall according to their own distinctive arguments, so it isn't necessary for a reader to read one to understand the other, etc.

>> No.17311378

>>17311374
ty habibi

>> No.17311388

>>17310815
Each chapter looks at a specific Jewish cabal from the 20th century and how it functioned to dismantle and divide gentile culture through critique. It's very repetitive because most of these cabals operated in a very similar fashion. The patterns drawn out again and again are: Jewish in-group preferences, neurotic fear of persecution as a uniting feature of Jewish tribalism, the use of gentile "front-men" for otherwise Jewish cabals, and the use of cultural criticism to create wedges between gentile factions (assuaging the aforementioned fear of persecution from these groups if they became united in their own interests). Reading it will tend to make you depressed and upset. It's quite rigorous and personally I've never seen anything it says disputed on factual grounds.

>> No.17311395

It puts forward this completely radical, evil, anti-semitic, racist, white supremacist notion that the Jews are a group of people who often act in ways they believe are beneficial to their people, and sometimes this happens unconsciously and hypocritically.

>> No.17311403

>>17311388
Depressed about what? Who cares that jews do some shit and some faggots fall for it?

>> No.17311451

>>17311403
Probably depressed about having your hands tied because you're not even able to talk about the subject publicly if you want even a semi-normal life.

>> No.17311457

>>17311340
We don't have any responsibilities to non-whites.

>> No.17311474

>>17311451
What's there to talk about? You said it yourself it's repetitive. Can you not live your life normally without talking about it publicly?

>> No.17311478

>>17311004
>hey jewish people are very successful and good people maybe white people should emulate them
>NO WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE LIKE JEWISH PEOPLE THEYRE AWFUL
anti semitic post, I am calling my friends at adl and splc

>> No.17311480

>>17311403
All these cabals eventually win and successfully propagate their ideas, and they do so by underhanded and fallacious means, as the book details extensively. The results have been a significant splintering and weakening of a once stronger society into the dystopia we currently live in. That depresses me to read about because I have an intellectual conscience and because I have to live in this world they've created.

>> No.17311504

>>17311480
What are you talking about? What dystopia? All normal people know about it and ignore it and carry on with their lives. Society has ups and downs anyway, or do you think that if jews were gone we'd live in a paradise? You'd just care about a different unimportant problem.

>> No.17311509

Whites will be the Jews of the future, as in 2100 when whites are like 1-5% of the world population - existing in cadres and using severe ingroup preference to maintain our successful social position. We can only hope the seething horde of inbred, low IQ brown masses will be as nice to us as we were to Jews post-WW2

>> No.17311518

>>17311504
>What are you talking about? What dystopia?
It's plain enough to most people here, I don't need to explain it to you because I don't really care if you agree or not.

>> No.17311543

>>17311518
Because both the people you talk about as well as the jews live in a reality that doesn't exist.

>> No.17311581

>>17311543
Ok buddy.

>> No.17311598

>>17311509
The Mormons will survive. They're already very similar to Jews.

>> No.17311644
File: 18 KB, 300x100, 172.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17311581
Here anon, remember this whenever you are worried about the jews.

>> No.17311652

One of the counter-arguments I don't think Macdonald handles very well is why there have been so many prominent right-wing, conservative Jews in America who have been heavily critical of Israel.

Macdonald argues that these Jews likely do this because they perceive the actions of Israel to be potentially dangerous for Jews in the long run (by inviting anti-semitism in their treatment of Palestinians), but in these types of cases I can't see how a Jewish person can essentially do anything *right* in the mind of someone like Macdonald. It's a Catch-22, much like the trap whereby a right-wing Jew is condemned as a profit hoarding elitist while the left-wing Jew is condemned as a sinister Bolshevik determined to undermine traditional values and so on. How can a Jewish person even please you in that situation?

>> No.17311658

>>17311644
You're doing just great.

>> No.17311659

>>17311652
I don't think he has to explain anything because he doesn't argue that Jews are a hivemind or that all Jews will work for the benefit of Jews.

>> No.17311687

>>17311652
>conservative Jews in America who have been heavily critical of Israel.
What do Americans jews have to do with Israelites? They're looking out for themselves first and foremost. Israel preferred Trump, American jews are terrified of anything right-wing because they are worried where it'll end.

Then the right-wing conservative jews (independent of Israel) just perceive it in their benefit. Whatever right-wing movement is in America is not at all white supremacist, it's just anti-social justice crap. No one will care about jews if America becomes conservative.

>> No.17311695

>>17311652
I think these sorts of books would be better received(still not very well lol) if they included analyses of other ethnicities and groups along the same lines. In the US for example Episcopalians in the 20th century, and Mormons to this day both display the same types of group behavior in some ways.

If we started simply from the premise that groups may advance their interests to some degree, then we could look at how various groups do that in a broader context, as simply another sociological dynamic. With these books about Jews it's always like there is 'society' and then Jews, as though the two are just different things entirely that follow different laws.

>> No.17311700

>>17311695
>'society' and then Jews, as though the two are just different things entirely
They are. Jews are anti-society.

>> No.17311763

It completely omits the religious dimension of the Jewish question, without which you will never understand the problem.

>> No.17311810

>>17311763
No it doesn't. Just the opposite actually. Why does this book attract so much comment from people who haven't read it?

>> No.17311813

look all I'm saying is why is there a specific word for racism against Jews it's just kind of suspicious don't you think

>> No.17311835
File: 450 KB, 1440x847, Screenshot_20210117-142626_Opera.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17311813
It's a conjunction of English words. Anticaucasative is another one. In china they have one. Race is just shit

>> No.17311865

>>17311835

Yeah but nobody uses these words except when it's Jews specifically
Like nobody calls you anti-black if you're racist against black people you're just "racist"

>> No.17311874

>>17310815
It's the third book in a series basically considering "Jewish subversion" as a part of an evolutionary strategy. I learned a lot of new things about Freud and Adorno, and I was reintroduced to Joseph Heller and Norman Mailer. It honestly made me like Jews more lol.

>> No.17311884

>>17311835
>Anticaucasative
A phrase you'll never hear in the corporate press or common speech.

>> No.17311907

>>17311813
It was antisemites themselves who coined it. Wilhelm Marr specifically used it in lieu of "judenhaas" because he believed it to be deeper than just disliking or hating Jews, but that there is a "Jewish spirit" the world must fight against.

>> No.17311912

>>17311695
The key difference is that Mormons, Episcopalians etc aren't ethnic groups.

>> No.17311942

>>17311687
The point is that Macdonald argues that prominent American Jews use their influence to benefit Israel, and thus international Jewry, often at the expense of America (in the form of foreign wars, policy, etc). But he does not sufficiently IMO explain why there are so many prominent American Jews who are hostile towards Israel. His argument is that they fear that too much pro-Israel sentiment regardless of Israel's actions towards Palestinians etc may contribute to future anti-semitism, but that just seems to attribute deeply subconscious motivations to a wide range of individuals and essentially allows them no autonomy of their own lest it challenge the anti-semitic notion (as I understand it) that all jews promote judaism all the time. I will have to revisit his debate with Cofnas however as I believe he says something about Chomsky which explains his position further.

>> No.17311951

How does this book explain non-jews who act exactly like jews? Sometimes they're white too.

>> No.17311967

>>17311942
I assume jews feel this jewishness that Macdonald describes to various degrees. I'm sure some jews don't have it at all. It's just that the ones who have it the most are the most prominent ones.

>> No.17311974

>>17311951
It goes into the phenomenon of gentile front-men for Jewish cabals. Typically the gentile benefits from the cabal propping up his work and profile and the cabal benefits from not appearing as outwardly Jewish as it fundamentally is internally.

>> No.17311995

>>17311687
>American jews are terrified of anything right-wing because they are worried where it'll end.

What about prominent right-wing American Jews though? Sheldon Adelson was one of Trump's major backers. Ben Shapiro is one of the main voices of the right, and Paul Gottfried a prominent paleoconservative. Cofnas argues that the comparatively high average IQ of Jewish people (specifically Ashkenazi) explains why Jews are found to be over-represented in any prominent group which is not conspicuously anti-semitic, which is you have prominent Jewish communists on the one hand and prominent Jewish hedge fund managers on the other. I am tempted to agree with this argument, because as far as I can tell there is no single unifying global Jewish position on any given subject. For example, in Britain Jews were the only ethnic group other than whites to support Brexit (which favours limiting immigration).

>> No.17312005

>>17311884
>the world is round
A word you never heard in the medieval courts e pur si muove

>> No.17312007

>>17311974
But I know people who act and think just like Jews (basically like Marx and with a similar amount of hatred) and they don't even benefit from it. Like they're just depressed that the world is not communist but they have no interaction with jews or draw any benefits from the Jewish control. The way I usually see it is that this is a genetic attribute that is overrepresented in jews for various reasons including Macdonald's, but it's also present in other people depending on unknown factors. It's just that Jews manage to stick together due to antisemitism so they can achieve things, while individuals by themselves don't.

>> No.17312008

>>17311659
Agreed, but he does identify several movements he judges as negatively affecting American society and culture and attributes Judaism (ethnic, cultural) as a prominent reason why these movements had the effects they did. It is a narrative. While the statistics may agree with the assertion that Jews were massively over-represented in such groups, it is still the case that Jews are also massively over-represented within the kind of groups who are struggling to impose the opposite effect on American society and culture.

>> No.17312012

>>17311995
>What about prominent right-wing American Jews though?

any non-pro israel right-wing makes their blood run cold because they assume it's fascism.

basically, the right is only alright when they are zionist. if not zionist, they might be hitler 2.0.
this dichotomy is also nonsensical to me, but that's how it is.

>> No.17312024

>>17311995
"Right-wing" Jews like Shapiro serve to direct the conservative factions in the US into a zionist channel. He supported Trump when Trump did nice things for Israel and harsh things to Iran, outside of that he frequently ridiculed him and called him a clown. He also opposes any other cultural commentators whatsoever who advocate in any way for white interests. This shows that ethnic interests are always at the forefront of the Jewish mind no matter which side of a partisan line he finds himself on. Why? Because he identifies as a Jew before he identifies as anything else, and his greatest fear as a Jew is the unity of gentiles resulting in his persecution.

>> No.17312029

>>17311967
I agree. I'm sure most if not all Jews are aware of their Jewishness as a fundamental attribute, although the fact that the inter-marriage rate for Jews in modern America is something like 47% (maybe even higher, I forget) suggests the argument that they are bias towards one another is not accurate on the whole.

>> No.17312033

>>17311995
The average IQ is a meme. It's just slightly higher. You still have plenty more whites of higher IQ than Jews just because Jews are so few. Grifters like Shapiro try to make sure that any right-wing movement is not antisemitic. As long as there's strife between people and not against them, they can join either gangs.

>> No.17312048

Does Macdonald talk about their mental illnesses? IMO that's a big factor in any discussion about jews.

>> No.17312056

>>17312033
idk man look at how many top chess players and physicists are Jewish. That can't be attributed to nepotism.

>> No.17312069

>>17312048
He emphasizes neuroticism.

>> No.17312084

>>17312056
Much fewer than whites

>> No.17312101
File: 64 KB, 859x253, Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 20.55.57.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is his 2004 follow-up good? What did he think about the immense criticism he received?

>> No.17312106

How come Israel has no worthwhile cultural output?

>> No.17312115

>>17312084
The point isn't there are fewer, it's that they are massively over-represented.

>> No.17312142

>>17311004
>any kind of racial nationalism is bad and we should live in a post-racial society

This is completely true. IF AND WHEN ALL OTHER GROUPS DO THE SAME THING. Otherwise all you're doing is ensuring the dominance of groups with strong bonds.

>> No.17312143

>>17312101
Hmm, interesting.

>> No.17312181

>”At the beginning of the [Weimar] Republic, the Jewish population numbered approximately 550,000, roughly 0.9% percent of the population. [...] Other than a minority of non-Jewish businessmen […] Germany’s leading retail entrepreneurs at this time […] were of Jewish origin. Jews founded the great majority of department stores throughout Germany, and Jewish businesses accounted for around 80 percent of total department store sales volume in the Weimar period.”

Whatever your opinion on the subject, such massive over-representation is really interesting to me.

>> No.17312201

>>17312181
That's just evil prejudice. What's really worrying is when 70% of the population accounts for 71.3% of the workforce. This aggression will not stand, man.

>> No.17312224

>>17312201
The point is that this wasn't an armed takeover, and the profit came as a result of average Germans deciding to spend their money in such stores.

>> No.17312242

>>17312181
Leftists are happy to shit on white people and take over representation as evidence of racism but then they ignore stuff like this.

>> No.17312245

It's very well written for basically a textbook.

>> No.17312252

>>17312224
>if your people's heritage and autonomy disappear through underhanded trickery it's just fine, nobody invaded anybody and you're certainly not under attack just look at the shiny baubles

>> No.17312256
File: 201 KB, 1600x1144, heres you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17311371

>> No.17312276

>>17312252
Isn't what I was trying to argue.

It's like the immigration issue in Britain, where the white working class tend to be hostile towards immigration yet foreign-owned fast food restaurants are opening up in white working class areas because they are so in-demand.

>> No.17312352

Identifying one positive consequence (I like curry) from a flawed policy doesn't retroactively justify the utterly different reasons for which it was created in the first place.

>> No.17312419

>>17312115
They are greatly over-represented in specific domains like media and finance. It's not just they have higher average IQ therefore they're overrepresented in all industries. It's particular ones, and that's not because of their general IQ.

>> No.17312448

>>17312419
This right here. Old Mrs. Silverberg down the street didn't do shit. But it's just another dialectical tactic to pretend everyone is hating on her.

>> No.17312449
File: 84 KB, 689x579, 1610454435501.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17312256
>6 million dead
>will likely happen again within our lifetime

>> No.17312474

>>17312276
So? People act impulsively according to their desires--it's well agreed by most philosophers in history that our sensual impulses dominate our rational decisions on average. The role of the state is to prevent people from harming themselves becoming consoomers.

>> No.17312480

>>17312419
They are over-represented in more fields than media and finance, both today and historically. Politics, psychology, medicine, chess, sports business, literature, higher education - every industry which requires intelligence (rather than, say, physical dominance) is likely to one in which Jewish people are massively over-represented.

>> No.17312488

>>17312480
I said they're more overrepresented in some fields than others. How overrepresented they are in chess and literature compared to finance and media?

>> No.17312497

>>17312449
I wish you guys would get together and decide once and for all whether the Holocaust happened or not.

>> No.17312504

>>17312497
We'll have a redo to analyse the evidence better.

>> No.17312526

>>17312497
the only genocide with a creative writing title? yeah, I think we know

>> No.17312527

>>17312474
That's well and good, but in the example of department stores in Germany (and elsewhere) for example. Jewish people are confirmed to be massively over-represented in the ownership of such stores, which provided a modern and novel way to purchase a great variety of items from the same retailer. Their critics claimed they were destroying traditional small-time retailers, and yet when these stores were later "aryanized" (i.e. forcibly taken over by national socialists, who were initially anti-department store) their business strategy was so successful and popular that the stores remained open and later became a beloved part of German culture, and are now treated sentimentally as they face a struggle to remain open thanks to online retail etc. The point being is that even if you condemn department stores as sinister, you must also condemn the taste and / or intellectual capacity of the majority of fellow gentiles who no longer hold such opinions and shop in such places even when they have the financial means to do otherwise.

>> No.17312530

>>17310815
google "springer cofnas Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy"

download this and read for a fair and balanced summary of its contents: the conclusion is that the theory is broken

>> No.17312544

>>17312488
Chess:

>"Although making up less than 0.2% of the world's population, of the first 13 undisputed world champions, over 50% were Jewish, including the first two"

Literature:

This depends on the culture you are looking at, and the metric you will accept (e.g., nobel prize winners, etc). However it is obvious that Jewish writers are massively over-represented in lists of prominent writers etc, and not just in terms of winning prizes but reaching a wide audience etc.

>> No.17312576

>>17312544
Literature is too ambiguous and biased. Chess is a very good example. Physics is a bit more biased but still another good example.

>> No.17312583

>>17312527
>you must also condemn the taste and / or intellectual capacity of the majority of fellow gentiles who no longer hold such opinions and shop in such places even when they have the financial means to do otherwise.
I fail to see what it has to do with jews. This is a different issue that should be addressed completely separately. Write down your argument as it relates to jews and gentiles and the issue you're trying to highlight.

>> No.17312680

>>17312544
Fair point, I didn't know about chess. I don't think chess is that closely related related to general IQ but with a particular type of intelligence which by what you're saying seems to be present in jews. With respect to literature, I think everyone knows how prizes are given, so they don't really matter. I'm thinking about great Jewish writers, and there's very few. Israel's cultural output is very poor too.
My point is that you're claiming jews are overrepresented just because they're smart, but this doesn't account for the variane of overrepresentation in different fields. For example in computer science, jews only have a few big names. If you compare this with their overrepresentation in American media, the contrast is shocking.

>> No.17312909

>>17312680
>I'm thinking about great Jewish writers, and there's very few.
It doesn't matter whether there are "many" or "few", what matters is whether or not prominent Jewish writers are over-represented in the cultural mainstream (a mainstream whose readership is overwhelmingly gentile). In that case, I would argue that it is clear that it is the case, in a way that is not true in the case of, say, east africans or any other tiny ethnic group.

>Israel's cultural output is very poor too.
I guess so, although as a relatively new country it's difficult to compare. There are massively influential individuals already coming from Israel, e.g., Yuval Noah Harari.

>computer science
Is there any kind of list of prominent computer scientists? I just googled "computer science prominent" and the top result is "top 10 most influential computer scientists": https://www.rasmussen.edu/degrees/technology/blog/famous-computer-scientists-who-impacted-the-industry/

1. Barbara Liskov (Jewish)
2. Elon Musk
3. Larry Page (Jewish)
4. Carl Sassenrath
5. Guido van Rossum
6. Mark Zuckerburg (Jewish)
7. Brendan Eich
8. Tim Berners-Lee
9. Hedy Lamarr (Jewish)
10. Bill Gates

Even one out of ten would be noteworthy, but here we find four out of ten.

>> No.17312932

>>17312909
Most of these are not computer scientists anon, you're just bullshitting or you actually don't know what computer science means. It's not software engineering or entrepreneurship.

>> No.17312938

>>17312480
well, either they are superior to everyone else intellectually, or they have a habit of tribalism which precludes non-jews: which brings us back to the entire macdonald thesis.

I find it very interesting they use the privilege thing against their non-jewish/white competitors rather than...well...themselves.

>> No.17312954

>>17312938
>either
I think it is fairly obviously a bit of both. The specifics of the situation are hard to know but both those things are rather hard to deny as factors.

>> No.17312968

>>17312932
Then is there any kind of list of prominent computer scientists you are able to provide? T

The article, published by a reputable source, states "computer scientists" which is what you were referring to.

>> No.17312998

>>17312938
I agree with: >>17312954

The existence of in-group ethnic bias is easy to imagine, though I wouldn't say it is either unique to Jewish people or that it explains why the Jews are so massively over-represented both in positions of power and also in terms of achievement in science, culture, etc.

>> No.17313001

>>17312954
I'm perfectly fine with an admission that Jews are smart, but the problem with Jews is that they use their intelligence to subjugate non-Jews. Look at what happened with Harvard and Asians; they begin to weed out the "privileged" for minorities...but did they weed out Jews? No, they weeded out Asians.

Do Jews somehow get it worse in this country than literal off-the-boat Asians?

>> No.17313016

>>17312968
>Then is there any kind of list of prominent computer scientists you are able to provide? T
No I don't have curated lists of computer scientists. There is one here. I don't know how good it is but at least it doesn't include Zuckerberg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pioneers_in_computer_science

But given your response to my statement about Jewish writers, I'm still not sure you understood my point. I didn't say they're not overrepresented in intellectual fields, I said there's VARIANCE of overrepresentation in different fields so saying "they're just more intelligent" doesn't explain the VARIANCE of overrepresentation.

>> No.17313040

>>17312938
>they are superior to everyone else intellectually,
They are superior on average because they've been killed repeatedly so only the smarter ones were able to survive. If whites were killed such that only the top 0.1% remained alive, they'd be superior to everyone else too.

>> No.17313075

>>17313016
Okay so the computer science point is moot since neither of us can provide a reputable list of prominent computer scientists, even yourself who can distinguish between a valid list and a bullshit list.

And fair enough regarding your latter point. I believe the higher-than-average Jewish IQ score is partly a result of specifically higher verbal intelligence, which does suggest (and explain) their over-representation within the literary world (Jews have long been associated with literary culture throughout their history in Europe, for example).

>> No.17313107

>>17313075
>(Jews have long been associated with literary culture throughout their history in Europe, for example).
Again, who are you talking about? Who are these famous Jewish writers before the 19th century? Maybe Spinoza and Montaigne can be two though Sepharidic and only partly jewish. Even later, they're still not that noteworthy.

>> No.17313121

>>17313040
superiority of intelligence doesn't justify their tribalism, that is what is at issue. "well they're just really high IQ" doesn't address their methods, which (again and again and again) goes back to macdonald's thesis

>> No.17313132

Also another reason for why they did well is that they can blend in with white people.

>> No.17313146

It’s a really interesting book for several reasons.
One, there’s a lot of history in it which makes it compelling to read. It’s not dry at all for the most part.
Two, he manages to discuss the single most taboo subject in existence in what I would say is the most tactful manner possible.
In no way is Kevin MacDonald saying or implying that all Jews are evil or that you should go out and do them harm.
I think the subject is more digestible for people if you think of the Jews he’s talking about as a sect of Jews and not all Jews, because it’s not.
Orthodox Jews are family oriented people who have no interest in fucking with you or me.
The subject of this book are basically a group of atheist Jews who for whatever reason hate western society.
To condemn all Jews based on the actions of the Jews in this book (which, by the way, the facts check out), would be like condemning all Christians for the behavior of the Westboro Baptist church.
t. Read the whole thing, really enjoyed it, and many of the things he talks about will make you say “holy shit, it all makes sense now!”

>> No.17313151

>>17313075
>Jewish IQ score is partly a result of specifically higher verbal intelligence
Do standard IQ tests really test that? I thought it was mostly pattern matching.

>> No.17313166

>>17313146
>and many of the things he talks about will make you say “holy shit, it all makes sense now!”
Is it because you were unfamiliar with it or does he really bring new insights? Because even /pol/ knows about most of the stuff ITT.

>> No.17313378

Jews don't control American politics. They're used just like everyone else to distract the people from focusing on the people holding power. Sure some are jews, but most jews are just useful pawns in the west to keep people fighting between each other.

>> No.17314175

>>17311474
Some kantbot tier shit right here. loser

>> No.17314191

>>17311695
he does this the overseas chinese, hutterites, amish and gypsys in his first book

>> No.17314324

>>17311478
do it then faggot

>> No.17314375
File: 244 KB, 500x910, Globo Jolie.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17311504
>What are you talking about? What dystopia? All normal people know about it and ignore it and carry on with their lives. Society has ups and downs anyway, or do you think that if jews were gone we'd live in a paradise? You'd just care about a different unimportant problem.
>What are you talking about? What dystopia? All normal people know about it and ignore it and carry on with their lives.
>What are you talking about?
>What dystopia?
>All normal people know about it and ignore it and carry on with their lives
>All normal people know about it and ignore it
>carry on with their lives
>normal people
*Laugh's in Nietzsche's Last Man*
*Laugh's in Herbert Marcuse's 1 Dimensional Man*

And this is how the World ends.
ot with a Bang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGBL-Nz36D4

but a Whimper.

>> No.17314383
File: 189 KB, 1338x748, CAPOTE ON JEWS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17313378
>Jews don't control American politics. They're used just like everyone else to distract the people from focusing on the people holding power. Sure some are jews, but most jews are just useful pawns in the west to keep people fighting between each other.
>pic related

>> No.17314500

>>17311104
>white nationalism would be based, and jewish nationalism is cringe.
nobody has a problem with Jews being in their own place as long as they don't fuck with opther people. Jewish "nationalism" when they are living in foreign nations is bad for their host nation

>As far as I can the idea of "white race" is a pretty recent american thing

Then you're retarded because Europeans have understood themselves as different from other continental groups ever since they encountered those other groups.

>> No.17314555

>>17314500
>Europeans have understood themselves as different from other continental groups ever since they encountered those other groups.
No.
"white" is a meta identity.

All European groups have always fought against each other.
Just look how Anglos treated the Irish,etc.

"white identity" is for Atomized Europeans that have lost their roots.

>> No.17314591
File: 25 KB, 333x499, Moses 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17312101
>>17312143
>The Most Intolerant Wins: The Dictatorship of the Small Minority
https://archive.is/QMWAa

>Freud; Moses and Monotheism
https://archive.org/details/mosesandmonothei032233mbp

>Ancient Egyptians believed that “the gods are social beings, living and acting in ‘constellations,’” wrote German Egyptologist Jan Assmann. Yahweh, on the other hand, is “the Jealous One” (Exodus 34:14). He is a solitary god who manifests toward all other gods an implacable intolerance that characterizes him as a sociopath among his peers.

>From the third millennium BCE onward, nations founded their diplomacy and foreign trade on their capacity to match their gods, thus acknowledging that they were living not only on the same earth, but under the same heavens. “Contracts with other states,” explains Jan Assmann, “had to be sealed by oath, and the gods to whom this oath was sworn had to be compatible.

>Tables of divine equivalences were thus drawn up that eventually correlated up to six different pantheons.” But Yahweh could not be matched up with any other god; his priests forbade doing so. “Whereas polytheism, or rather ‘cosmotheism,’ rendered different cultures mutually transparent and compatible, the new counter-religion [Yahwism] blocked intercultural translatability.” And when Yahweh directed his people, “You will make no pact with them or with their gods” (Exodus 23:32), or “Do not utter the names of their gods, do not swear by them, do not serve them and do not bow down to them” (Joshua 23:7), he was in effect preventing any relationship of trust and fairness with the neighboring peoples.

>> No.17314609
File: 15 KB, 209x300, moses AKHENATEN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17314591
>Moses the Egyptian goes back to the short-lived monotheistic revolution of the Egyptian king Akhenaten (1360-1340 B.C.E.). Assmann traces the monotheism of Moses to this source, then shows how his followers denied the Egyptians any part in the origin of their beliefs and condemned them as polytheistic idolaters. Thus began the cycle in which every "counter-religion," by establishing itself as truth, denounced all others as false. Assmann reconstructs this cycle as a pattern of historical abuse, and tracks its permutations from ancient sources, including the Bible, through Renaissance debates over the basis of religion to Sigmund Freud's Moses and Monotheism. One of the great Egyptologists of our time, and an exceptional scholar of history and literature, Assmann is uniquely equipped for this undertaking--an exemplary case study of the vicissitudes of historical memory that is also a compelling lesson in the fluidity of cultural identity and beliefs.

>religion vs. counter-religion
>religion being identified with with polytheism and cosmotheism, counter-religion being identified with Biblical monotheism
>normative inversion, referring to the process by which counter-religions create values by inverting (profaning, desecrating) the the values of religions
>Egypt vs. Israel, Egypt being the paradigmatic land of polytheism, Israel being the paradigm of monotheism whose concept of the sacred was arrived at through the normative inversion of Egyptian ideas of the sacred
>Akhnaton and Moses as the creators of monotheistic counter-religions who were associated in Egyptian myths and may have been connected in history
>religious tolerance and international law founded on the cosmotheistic idea of a common divine order behind different religions vs. religious intolerance and international enmity that follows from . . .
>the “Mosaic distinction” between true and false religions (which must be suppressed)
>the transcendent creator god of Biblical monotheism vs. the immanent pantheistic or panentheistic god of “cosmotheism,” which teaches that a single hidden god — who manifests himself in the form of the diversity of particular gods, mortals, and nature as a whole — inhabits nature as a soul inhabits the body
https://counter-currents.com/2014/07/notes-on-moses-the-egyptian/

>> No.17314630

>some jews do things I don’t like
>white people are super altruistic n shieeet
this book is trash

>> No.17314642

i was amused by his theory that whites are especially altruistic

>> No.17314647

>>17314630
>>17314642
oops doubleshitpost

>> No.17314770

>>17312115
You also have to be careful about the over representation. Supposedly Chinese people have only 5 IQ points on whites yet they make 50% of the silicon valley types. The normie viewpoint that what the culture encourages affects where the people end up is actually pretty important.

>> No.17314860
File: 469 KB, 1000x1500, JRS-Front+Cover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17310864
>it's a part of a series that portrays a Darwinist theory of Judaism
This. If you want the counterpart, a spiritual/metaphysical take on the JQ, you should read pic related.

>> No.17314911

>>17314770
>The normie viewpoint that what the culture encourages affects where the people end up is actually pretty important.

That viewpoint is only important insofar it doesn't benefit whites. Not even to sound antisemitic, but Jews will chalk up any of their achievements to purely hard work and being smart; whites? Just dumb luck, of course. I wouldn't say this is relegated to just those two groupings, but it's quite common.

>> No.17314987

>>17314555
Anglos and Irish fought each-other and so did Germans and French, but they understood that they were more similar to each-other than they are to africans

"white deconstructionism" is the most retarded thing in the world.

>"hur durr, Germans aren't Spanish so Europeans are same as African"

>> No.17315367
File: 155 KB, 800x383, rosenthal.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17310815
Yes the crimes of the jews takes a long time to fully chronicle

>> No.17315456
File: 420 KB, 800x466, obsessed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17311340
I have no problem taking responsibility for things/ Whites are the single greatest force for good on this planet and that is an objective fact. Everything you have you owe to white people and without our tech, medicine and morality we forced onto you and your savage race you would likely have died as an infant or if you did happen to survive infancy you would have lived as a savage in a mud hut until you were captured and enslaved or sacrificed to some sun god by having your heart cut out or head removed.

>> No.17315476
File: 51 KB, 850x400, eliot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17314383

>> No.17315573

>>17315367
"Ordo ab chao"

>> No.17315602

>>17312142
You type like a woman.

>> No.17316876

>>17314555
Greeks fought each other too but they treated barbarians differently. Europeans always knew they were superior to everyone else.

>> No.17317314

It is probably the most eye-opening book on the JQ next to the New Testament.

>> No.17317924

>>17311004
>If so, then what's so bad about jews if you want to become like them?
>I don't get why nazis like the book so much. If anything if you don't like jews, reading this book should make you think that any kind of racial nationalism is bad and we should live in a post-racial society.
Game Theory, it is an evolutionary *strategy* after all. They hate Jews because unless if you play like them, you'll lose and they'll benefit, and they actively work towards making others less able to play like they do. The ideal of many nazis who support the book, would be everyone to play the game with the jewish strategy, except with less interference with outgroups, and instead replacing that with isolationism and segregation, more towards the jewish strategy of self-preservation and ingroup priority/preference.

>> No.17319085

Are there any other good books that use evolutionary concepts?

>> No.17319217

>>17314860
based EMJ poster

>> No.17319273
File: 1.51 MB, 697x899, EAT SHIT FAGGOT.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17310815
not as gud as fucking your dead mom

>> No.17319389

>>17310864
>Jews control the media and the bank and make up a coherent interest group
this meme is getting old, haven't you faggots found a new scapegoat yet

>> No.17319483

>>17319389
fuck off kike

>> No.17319504

>>17319483
I only speak the truth

>> No.17319817

>>17312968
don knuth must be one

>> No.17319916

>>17319389
? This is pretty easily verifiable through even mainstream sources. Literally just go through wikipedia.

>> No.17319937

>>17310870
>short-term planS
Isn't it longterm?

>> No.17320158

>>17312909
>Yuval Noah Harari.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.17320527

>>17311004
>>17311104
To be honest as a white person with a Jewish mom the whole idea of white nationalism just seems absurd to me. Nationality based on a skin colour is ridiculous and arbitrary to me, especially seeing that I'd pass as white and Jewish simultaneously; what the new generations ought to understand is that ethnic nationalism has always been a fantasy.

>> No.17320574

>>17320527
>what the new generations ought to understand is that ethnic nationalism has always been a fantasy.
spoken like a jew.

>> No.17320599

>>17320574
A funny thought to entertain is that white nationalism is more detrimental than good to the people who care about such a thing. Defenders of the suggestion that the country they live in should be ethnocentric have also shown no problems with expressing their views on others being inferior to them.

>> No.17320610

>>17316876
>Greeks fought each other too but they treated barbarians differently. Europeans always knew they were superior to everyone else.
That an Opinion.

There has never been a Race Wide Meta Tribal Identity.

It is mere discription.

THe Spanish and Brits let the Haitian African Slave Slaughter every single Frenchman.

The wars between Protestants and Catholics?

>> No.17320647

>>17311295
>why are your pants so covered in piss bro
You feel weak, inferior, and humiliated, and want to project this upon your enemies.
Perfect encapsulation of leftists right here. Bringing everyone down to your level. Even evident in the simplest interactions. You are pathetic. And it's sad because it's true. Nobody will save you except yourself you slave.

>> No.17320657

>>17320599
Many, if not most, european countries are ethnostates or have a likeness of one. The societies in those countries function best. Most of them are situated in central and eastern europe.

>> No.17320669

>>17320527
Are you a catholic or Jewish household?

>> No.17320680

>>17320657
I don't think I can agree with that. Societies like the german one are an economic powerhouse and so is the US.

>> No.17320691

>>17320669
Honestly, does it matter? I just feel uncomfortable when my whiteness is being used as an excuse to expel minorities from the idea of who belongs into the web of societal cohesion and who are the outsiders.

>> No.17320694
File: 616 KB, 627x3741, JPIsAHack.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17311995
the IQ meme is just the narrative they roll out to deflect from inquiry into their over representation. If you argue enough online with shills you will see they have very specific narratives they all push showing it is a concocted, concerted and agreed upon narrative they will then shill endlessly even though there is zero grounding in reality to it

>> No.17320709

>>17320610
>There has never been a Race Wide Meta Tribal Identity.
That is because race, as in skin colour, doesnt actually exist as a social category anywhere outside the United States. If you look in the far more accurate and scientific examples of ethnicities you will see many “meta tribal identities”

>> No.17320712
File: 493 KB, 1250x863, scapegoat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17319389
>scapegaot
https://thezog.wordpress.com

>> No.17320715

>>17320691
Yes, because you're a Jew telling whiteys they bad. You sicken men, Celine said the half-Jews like you were always the most vicious looking to prove their worth to the tribe. The funny thing is I'm Jewish myself, and you sicken me you parasitical piece of shit, and are the reason we keep getting genocided. Cut your fucking shit you fake kike.

>> No.17320735

>>17320694
It would suck is trailer park rednecks found out that you can raise your children in a more successful way than theirs wouldn't it? That's exactly why Jews are doing so well, not because of some grand scheme in the making to oust non-Jewish competitors. We weak Jews won't continue beating you academically and won't apologize again, ever.

Sincerely, a Jew who couldn't care less.

>> No.17320746

>>17320712
Human sacrifice has never been a part of Jewish tradition.
You can cut the crap and admit you are an antisemite already, there's no need to keep pretending.

>> No.17320762
File: 627 KB, 734x731, 15019163992250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17320735
You couldnt beat your uncircumcised meat hebe. My IQ and education will make you look illiterate and I won't apologize for expelling or genociding you for your crimes against humanity, pedophilia, or ritual sacrifice again, ever

>>17320746
bull fucking shit kys

>> No.17320764

The consequences of ethnonationalism have been so disastrous that one should be wary of those who speak in favour of it

>> No.17320770

>>17320610
>THe Spanish and Brits let the Haitian African Slave Slaughter every single Frenchman.
So? They still considered Haitian subhumans but didn't consider Frenchmen like this. You're coping but no one is paying attention to your cries.

>> No.17320777

>>17320762
Some more images from pol, great!

>> No.17320781

>>17320762
>You couldnt beat your uncircumcised meat hebe. My IQ and education will make you look illiterate and I won't apologize for expelling or genociding you for your crimes against humanity, pedophilia, or ritual sacrifice again, ever
Every culture in human history has been at the very least a hebephile, you worthless cucked anglo.

>> No.17320785
File: 3.87 MB, 1280x7581, RitualMurder.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17320746
This has been well documented over 2+ millineaby both gentiles and jews like ariel toff
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm

>> No.17320787

>>17320680
Both highly dysfunctional full of people who hate themselves. Ask some Germans how they feel about their country.

>> No.17320797
File: 1.28 MB, 2199x1200, OKJOOMER.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17320777
>>17320781

>> No.17320798

>>17320787
Besides bashing minorities with weak arguments, what is your point?

>> No.17320805

>>17320715
Unfathomably based. If all jews were like you, I wouldn't even want an ethnostate anymore. Too bad it's not the case.

>> No.17320807

>>17320797
Hitler fucked a 17 year old when I was 40 iirc, your point is?

>> No.17320815

>>17320527
>as a white person with a Jewish mom
You're a jew, not a white person. Stop speaking for white people, subhuman.

>> No.17320820

>>17320785
That's some racist bullshit never even addressed by antisemitic writers

>> No.17320826
File: 48 KB, 598x274, 1501912410292.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17320715
>you sicken me you parasitical piece of shit, and are the reason we keep getting genocided.
based jew knows the score. just to be clear I have nothing against jew, just jewry, it is vial and disgusting and psychotic and most certainly why jews get BTFO'd over and over. In fact jewry and gigajews are the main enemy of ethnic jews who just want to live a peaceful and fulfilling life amongst their neighbors

>> No.17320847

>>17320680
in terms of stability. Economy is another matter. I mean, just look at France. A simple caricature gets people beheaded. The US isn't much better. The event 2 weeks ago has shown that nicely.
More examples of countries that are completely dysfunctional or severely impeded by multiculturalism:

>Bosnia and Herzegovina
(arguably now. The country is basically a protectorate and is dysfunctional because of that, but the reason for a protectorate stems from having 3 culturally quite different and historically unfriendly societies living in close proximity to one another)
>Kosovo / south of Serbia
Similar story. The muslim "green belt" has expended across the historically serbian land into eastern Bosnia and southern Herzegovina.
>Macedonia
Albanians in the west are basically running a country within a country.
>Myanmar
Rohingya genocide. It didn't happen without a reason. Someone had to weigh in pros and cons.
>Malaysia
Anti-chinese sentiment + anti "malaysian" sentiment in the eastern half of the country (Borneo).
>India
Remember the shitshow with India, Pakistan and East Pakistan?
>Nigeria
muslim north vs christian south

etc.

>> No.17320870

>>17320798
? I was replying to your post, not bashing minorities. Do you know how an anonymous image board works?

>> No.17320880

>>17320847
All of those are religiou or cultural, not white vs nonwhite. You had not yet delivered an article which maybe could explain the benefits of your political view which means it is just conjecture.

>> No.17320886

>>17320880
do you even know what an ethnostate is?
protip: it's not white vs not white

>> No.17320907

>>17320880
Kek are you the Jewish mutt? You're both retarded and jewish, damn sucks to be you anon

>> No.17320911
File: 731 KB, 1664x5472, RitualMurder.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17320820
>reeeeeeeeeeeeee
gonna have to do better than that faggot. Jewry is not a race btw
http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

/his/ thread on Jewish Ritual Murder, quite detailed. I was part of it myself
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/9586955/

>> No.17320940

>>17320797
Pls stop posting /pol/ images on /lit/ anon it gets threads deleted and devolves the thread into shit-flinging. The first half of the thread was civilised while still being honest about the JQ. The second half is mostly uncivilised discussions.

>> No.17320947

>>17320886
Let me make it clear in simple English so you understand: there's no rivalry between white nationalists and Jews. Jews don't give a fuck about alt-right fantasies. Alt-righters and their adjacents have a morbid fetish for Jews, and Jews and other minorities
couldn't care less about what they want.

In some ironic cases, individuals expressing such views have engaged in Holocaust denial; in others, they have conflated Zionism, the self-determination movement of the Jewish people, with racism; claimed Israel does not have a right to exist and accused those expressing concern over antisemitism as acting in bad faith.

>> No.17320955

>>17320940
>The second half is mostly uncivilised discussions.
Yah that is what happens when the Jews arrive bud, it isnt done by accident

>> No.17320966

>>17320955
Go take your butthurt somewhere else dicksucker

>> No.17320968

>>17310815
Good source of information on Jewish power but not an exciting read, I listened to the audiobook

>> No.17320976

>>17320955
Then at least don't fall for it and remain civil. They thrive in chaos.

>> No.17320987

>>17319916
It's time to stop the lies and start the truths

>> No.17320988

>>17320694
This is the guy that wrote that, btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLzdllNWSBI

>> No.17320999

>>17320712
I am not reading this shit

>> No.17321005

holy shit @ all the joomers ITT doing the exact tactics that were described by "antisemites"

it's as if they can't help themselves

>> No.17321006

>>17320988
>when you cant attack the message attack the man
I dont care who if he thinks he is from Venus and has sex with chickens. Can you address the arguments or not is all I care about. Obviously you cant, I dont care about your video but thanks anyway.

>> No.17321019

>>17320999
And? It isn't for you. No one is under the assumption you are here to be honest and act in good faith.

>> No.17321027

>>17320947
Jews are part of the problem, but yeah, there's no rivalry.
The point was to show that multiculturalism (descended from difference in ethnic background or otherwise) is generally a bad thing without having people of different cultural background integrate to the base-layer society. E.g. a muslim blackamoor should not practice sharia law in western europe.

>> No.17321031

>>17321006
I don't give a shit what the message is. I will always attack Vox Day because he's cringe as fuck and so are his fans. Have you read Throne of Bones?

>> No.17321043

>>17321027
>The point was to show that multiculturalism (descended from difference in ethnic background or otherwise) is generally a bad thing without having people of different cultural background integrate to the base-layer society. E.g. a muslim blackamoor should not practice sharia law in western europe.
That's a strawman

>> No.17321060

>>17321019
>It isn't for you
Then don't quote me you gigantic faggot

>> No.17321063

>>17321031
>I don't give a shit what the message is. I will always attack Vox Day
Ok well I am glad you have goals in life. golf clap? Not sure why you think I should care about your autism

>> No.17321075

>>17321043
it's not. You're a jew and you're trying to discuss jews, because jews want every discussion to be about them. But the rest of us are talking about it more broadly. Hence, you are the strawman. Your argument is a strawman.

>> No.17321077

V is for victory

>> No.17321091

>>17321075
Look at the title of the thread, the image in the pic related, and read the discussion.

>> No.17321098
File: 3.88 MB, 344x203, dunkedon.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17321060
>Then don't quote me you gigantic faggot

>> No.17321203

>>17321063
What the hell are you talk about life goals for? You "dark lord" fanboys are consistently fucked in the head.

>> No.17321426
File: 286 KB, 480x506, nepotism.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17320735
yah we know how you do things and it has nothing to do with IQ or hard work Chaim

Sincerely an Aryan who cares about his nation and the parasitic vampires looting and destroying it

>> No.17321735

>>17321426
Actually being Jewish is discriminated against in harvard. You need a higher SAT score as a Jew to get into prestigeous unis.

>> No.17321749

>>17321735
In 1920 or whatever not these days, Jews are not even a category in the racial admissions system

>> No.17321790

>>17321749
Not really. Asians are discriminated against too, and since "Israeli" falls under Asian it's probably double as bad for Israeli Jews who seek to study in the US as they are discriminated against twice... the "native" Jewish representation could simple be due to the fact that no one else has taken their spot due to Harvard's weirdness

>> No.17321812

>>17321790
The majority of them are Ashk and they are not discriminated against except in so far as all whites are discriminated against. I'm sure you're aware that they are massively over-represented for their population size, if there were to be a quota placed on them so that their university numbers were proportional to their population size, as there is for larger racial categories, their numbers would be severely diminished.

>> No.17321912

>>17321812
Are you kidding me? Have you seen how many anti-Israel protests have been held, demanding that Jewish students distance themselves from Israel first before they're allowed in?
Antisemitism is alive and well on campuses and those who think otherwise should reconsider the outlets they get their information from.

>> No.17321918

>>17321912
That's anti-Israeli not anti-Jew
again refer to
>I'm sure you're aware that they are massively over-represented for their population size, if there were to be a quota placed on them so that their university numbers were proportional to their population size, as there is for larger racial categories, their numbers would be severely diminished.

Far from antisemitism being normalized, if Jews were simply considered a racial category like whites, asians, latinos, etc. they would be much, much more discriminated against.

>> No.17321939

>>17321918
Because Jews value education more than the average non-Jew. That's always been a fact, why are you so stubborn on proving it's due to an elaborate scheme?

>> No.17321948

>>17321939
Did I say anything about a scheme? I said that if there were racial quotas the way there are for whites, asians, etc. then Jews would be a fraction of the number they are today in universities. They are not discriminated against in the admissions process.

>> No.17321963

>>17321939
>Jews value education
They don’t they value extreme socialization and social skills

>> No.17322008

>>17321948
I just don't understand why you preoccupy yourself with such a theory distant from reality. If this is what bothers you on a christian nonce apologetics forum then get therapy asap.

>>17321963
They do value education.

>> No.17322037

>>17322008
>I just don't understand why you preoccupy yourself with such a theory distant from reality.
What on earth are you talking about? Someone said Jews are discriminated against in university admissions so I pointed out that they absolutely are not compared to whites or asians, they are very over-represented for their population size.

>> No.17322045

>>17322037
He’s delusional and a half-Jew.

>> No.17322062

>>17322008
>They do value education.
They value making money, not knowledge or innovation.

>> No.17322170

>>17321912
I see nothing in your post that has anything to do with the post you quoted. The post talks about statistical over-representation. You clicked on that post, typed "are you kidding me", then went on a complete non-sequitur about some random allegations of antisemitism. Is this the legendary high verbal IQ?

>> No.17323265
File: 270 KB, 450x360, texan2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17321735

>> No.17324661
File: 32 KB, 293x449, anthony.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kevin MacDonald is based and does great interviews with red ice and know more news. Anons should check them out

>> No.17324826

>>17320770
ANd you are just a nigger that doesn't see the point.