[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 7 KB, 225x225, EONTukbUcAAAFzj.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17228845 No.17228845 [Reply] [Original]

As my memory is working in mystical way, I know the conclusion of things and not the steps, This leave me with a great, almost naturally inclined power to be creative, I thought about multiple things in multiple ways to a point i can't read about most things i already thought without thinking that i already reached those conclusions, I generate ideas and solutions at a pace you can't even imagine, I enjoy the process and due to my nature i'm in constant loop of pleasure. Those who quote are my property.

>> No.17228855

>>17228845
Finish this:

Niggers tongue __ ____

>> No.17228938
File: 177 KB, 1000x1000, Cheers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17228845
Finally! A post who is of my own heart, it's as if I could have written it myself.

You see, both your experience and your reaction to it by making this post (albeit for praise) I have done exactly before, even your wording is the incarnate whisper of an intuition, which with an intelligence, you do not bother to manually raise yet speak better than most. Though I advise you, in the long run those intuitions alone will have led to nothing but knowledge gatherance, to put to your use of course, but you will have nothing practical to show for it, no artwork, no book, no body of well-working and achievement. Start when you can in your practical interests, you cannot intuit a whole subject.

We are the same type of human being, to put it so crudely, and whenever one of ourselves meets another on this site, one recognises the similarity in the other.

>> No.17230206

I too can't remember details. Any advice for improving memory?

>> No.17230321

>>17230206
Dopamine detox is going to make you a memory person. But you lose idealism. Good luck.